NY 172: Another Large Normal (GAME OVER)

Mister Rogers
Mister Rogers
Mafia Scum
Mister Rogers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:17 pm

Post by Mister Rogers »

In post 842, Yates wrote:
In post 794, 4nxi3ty wrote:reaction to nero?
Nero being Nero. Completely null. He takes more than a day to read.
Ok. I still don't like his "I don't care" statements and if reading will show that he isn't tunneling then he'll probably be fine as he is mostly off to a good start.
"Won't you be my neighbor?"
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:21 pm

Post by Snork »

I don't need meta. Your reads are all flipped, which is a huge indicator. Your votes are the picture of opportunistic because they don't come with any analysis, reasoning, or justification that anyone can follow. And you've pushed things out of context despite being reminded repeatedly. Against all logic you continue to follow this pattern. Town may stumble but eventually they catch onto something that resonates. You haven't.

So, I mean, do you just have really bad reads? Or what?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:29 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 851, Snork wrote:Your reads are all flipped, which is a huge indicator. Your votes are the picture of opportunistic because they don't come with any analysis, reasoning, or justification that anyone can follow. And you've pushed things out of context despite being reminded repeatedly.
Do explain who ive flipped on. Also which votes lack reasoning tgat wasnt previously presented. Also what ooc material i repeatedly push.

Somebody is stretching a vague push.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Mister Rogers
Mister Rogers
Mafia Scum
Mister Rogers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:29 pm

Post by Mister Rogers »

@Matt: Are you from the UK?
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:33 pm

Post by RachMarie »

Yay for snork you clarified that slot for me. I felt like peeps were going after bjc as low hanging fruit, something I am very familiar with since I tend to get it a lot.

You may have missed that I have been sick. In fact I was in bed all day and missed my doc appt and had to reschedule it. Sinus issues mainly. s

Snork goes in my town pile.

So does AP.
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 853, Mister Rogers wrote:@Matt: Are you from the UK?
Are you that British guy that I pegged in Politics Mafia?

I also wouldn't mind if Rache dies sometime soonish.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:39 pm

Post by pisskop »

My scumreads are Yates, DG, Anxiety. Ive got room for mild reads on AP, Luca, RM, and increasingly talah.

I dont know how you would have missed those. :/ Well except for talah, but thats anxietywagonrecent.

Its almost like you choose not to read the materal.

And while Im gere, Snork what vote other than my second Yates vote was opportunistic? :| oh.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Mister Rogers
Mister Rogers
Mafia Scum
Mister Rogers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:39 pm

Post by Mister Rogers »

In post 850, Mister Rogers wrote:
In post 842, Yates wrote:
In post 794, 4nxi3ty wrote:reaction to nero?
Nero being Nero. Completely null. He takes more than a day to read.
Ok. I still don't like his "I don't care" statements and if reading will show that he isn't tunneling then he'll probably be fine as he is mostly off to a good start.
Otherwise he's tunnel coasting on meta.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm tunnel coasting on meta? What does that mean?

Mister Rogers
Mister Rogers
Mafia Scum
Mister Rogers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:43 pm

Post by Mister Rogers »

In post 856, Nero Cain wrote:

I didn't like her last post either but I am cutting a gurl a break for being sick.

I am not from the UK. I have never played with you but I am impressed with your reputation.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Should I be offended that I was just called a tunnel?

Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:44 pm

Post by Snork »

In post 852, pisskop wrote:
In post 851, Snork wrote:Your reads are all flipped, which is a huge indicator. Your votes are the picture of opportunistic because they don't come with any analysis, reasoning, or justification that anyone can follow. And you've pushed things out of context despite being reminded repeatedly.
Do explain who ive flipped on. Also which votes lack reasoning tgat wasnt previously presented. Also what ooc material i repeatedly push.

Somebody is stretching a vague push.
Case in point - you aren't even reading what you're responding to.

I said: Your reads are flipped.
You said: Do explain who I've flipped on.
-- If you cannot see the difference between these two, then I cannot help you. Your reads are flipped = you are scumreading town and town reading scum. Not "flipping on people".

I said: Your votes are opportunistic
because
they are not paired with analysis
that can be followed
You said: Which votes lack reasoning.
-- Again, if you cannot see the difference here, there is no explaining it to you. And for that matter, I do not need to explain it to you, just to others. I didn't say your votes lack reasoning. It's very easy to come up with a reason to vote anyone. But your stated reasons don't make sense with what's actually happened, and it does not match my impression of the game state. That is a red flag.

I said: You pushed things [read: game events, quotes, etc] out of context despite being reminded repeatedly.
You said: What OOC material I repeatedly push
-- I don't know if you're deliberately skewing what I've said or if you legitimately don't understand what is being stated. You have taken quotes (notably MR's and Yates) and removed essential context in order to make them appear scummy when if you put them back in the context of the conversation in the thread at that time, your entire argument falls apart. I did not say you repeatedly pushed OOC material. Though tbf, this is probably the closest you actually came to answering my points coherently.

And I'm not even pushing you. Yates responded to my comment on you; I replied because I can't help myself and I want to get to talking to people already. But yeah, I do think you're scum, and when I'm good and ready, and willing, I'll put together the exact and definite reasons why, with evidence.

For now, I'm focusing on finishing my read of the thread, and then I'm going to bed, because I do actually have to work in the morning.

p-edit: Your anxiety vote. The moment other people started wondering about him, you slipped in there like no one would notice.
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:48 pm

Post by RachMarie »

What because I put some peeps in my town pile? It takes me a while to peg people especially in a large game, town reads help me narrow down the pile to check for scumz.

Nero YOU should know that by now, however I am feeling a bit better about you now since you are starting to troll up the thread.

Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:49 pm

Post by Snork »

I'm actually going to bed now cuz this game is an exhausting read. I'm at Nero's post 757. I'll finish tomorrow and put the rest of my stuff together.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 863, RachMarie wrote:however I am feeling a bit better about you now since you are starting to troll up the thread.
I don't think I'm doing much trolling at all. But if you feel better about your fellow volunteer then why are you sitting on me?

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:02 pm

Post by pisskop »

wrt Anxiety

initial opinion
analysis
In post 520, ThAdmiral wrote:Instead of yourself how about joining me on the anxiety wagon?
The bonus is he's actually scum!

How can I be the only person voting him?
In post 522, pisskop wrote:BeetleJuiCe is fitting :| Stop your nonsense and make contents.

I think I can go for an anxiety wagon.

vote: 4nxi3ty

and still dont feel completely safe around Rogers.
Annnd look at that. I wont claim there wasnt oppurtunity; oppurtunity is awsome.

You cant say im trying to hide my votes when I have already cast more votesthan some will all game. It counter-intuitive to pretend Im trying to to be any sort of guileful by voting so noticeably. bad.
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:02 pm

Post by RachMarie »

because I am still going through everyone bah.

Mister Rogers
Mister Rogers
Mafia Scum
Mister Rogers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:06 pm

Post by Mister Rogers »

In post 759, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 735, talah wrote:I'm just being a lazy half drunk fuck and taking a day off, but do you have a read on me yet? <=== hmmm really?
I pretty much have a gut reaction to everyone. If you consider that a read then town since you are reminding me of the first game we played.
Most of ya'll
should already know that if I find something that I think needs to be yelled about...then I'll yell about.

Anyways, more Rogers votes plox
The red is your meta appeal to the players. The underlined is an example of tunneling which also includes Luca (even though I agree with the read)
because at this point you don't have any other reads that I can tell

I hope I read more from you other than inquiries like this.
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:17 pm

Post by RachMarie »

Wait a minute? you are scum reading Talah cause he uses a Southern slang term for the plural you? :facepalm:

RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:17 pm

Post by RachMarie »

err my bad I meant Nero

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ok so I'm "tunneling" on you. Its towns job to get their scum suspects lynched so you getting "tunneled" on and then whining about getting tunneled on only makes me want to kill you faster.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 870, RachMarie wrote:err my bad I meant Nero
I think he's kinda fence sitting on me 'cause he was calling me town but he does call me "tunneling scum" in one post.

RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:24 pm

Post by RachMarie »

Why are you reading MR as scumz, Nero? I don't see it? Though like I said that comment about grammar was a bit off. But town also split hairs, especially early on.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Whoops, my bad, shoulda waited on him to respond and tell Rach he wasn't scumreading me and then whipped out the posts where he WAS calling me scum.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”