NY 172: Another Large Normal (GAME OVER)

Plessiez
Plessiez
Goon
Plessiez
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1875 (ISO) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:56 am

Post by Plessiez »

It's day 2. Deadline for the day is 13th April, 15:45. That's (expired on 2014-04-13 15:45:32).

Vote Count 2.3
RachMarie [3 votes] (Snork, TheWayItEnds, ThAdmiral)
TheWayItEnds [1 vote] (Yates)
penguin_alien [1 vote] (Nero Cain)
ThAdmiral [1 vote] (SnowStorm)
4nxi3ty [1 vote] (mastin2)
SnowStorm [1 vote] (penguin_alien)

9 players are not voting
: {4nxi3ty, Angry Pidgeon, aptil, BipolarChemist, Damon_Gant, DeasVail, PeregrineV, projectmatt, RachMarie}

With
players alive it takes
votes to lynch somebody or to go to night.

Activity
Yates is V/LA.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1876 (ISO) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Yea, Rach is clean 'cause AP is
scum
dirty. Snork's reasoning for voting Rach seems legit and AP fighting that is p derpy. Might switch my vote to AP. An AP-PA scum team makes sense too!!!
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1877 (ISO) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:36 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Rach is town.... Snork's reasoning for her being scum is good.... AP's reasoning for her being town is bad.

Mind blown.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1878 (ISO) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:40 am

Post by Snork »

Spoiler:
In post 95, RachMarie wrote:Wow thread explosion already?

Talah is a he BTW he was in one of the Newbie games I modded.

Yates is correct that vote on BB is rather suspicious, I have played with BB a lot and he replaces out due to RL issues not because of alignment.

VOTE: Pere
- Comment on size of thread. Irrelevant.
- Comment on gender of person. Irrelevant.
- Comment on Yates' vote being suspicious. No reason given.
- Comment about BB replacing out. Irrelevant.
In post 98, RachMarie wrote:Talah is very much like his puppy in the pic, sweet and hyper lol.
- Comment on Talah's personality. No comparison given to any post of his, or how he is using this information. Irrelevant.
In post 116, RachMarie wrote:how the heck do you have me leaning town when I have barely posted Talah?
- Novelty comment that can be made by either alignment; no conclusions thereof. Irrelevant.
In post 251, RachMarie wrote:Sick will respond more later Sinus issues.
- Comment about her health #1. Irrelevant.
In post 277, RachMarie wrote:umm Mastin is a he :P

I can relate to the headache my sinus is killing me and making it hard to think atm gotta love March pollen and spraying time in the Central Valley (NOT).
- Comment about a player's gender, again. Irrelevant.
- Comment about her health #2. Irrelevant.
In post 537, RachMarie wrote:Still working on getting in this game, but one thing I DO know about Nero is he is far more active as town and lurks a lot as scum, he has even admitted this to people.

I want to see more from you Nero.

Also feeling better about Pere.

VOTE: Nero
- Excuses her lack of
anything
. Irrelevant.
- Comment about how she feels about a player. No explanation of what triggered it, no quote, not even a hint. Irrelevant.
- Comment about a player's activity level. Votes said player. Because of activity? Given the context, looks that way. Who fucking knows. No information gained or provided here.
In post 679, RachMarie wrote:Nero when he is town trolls and is very active. I was aware he was V/LA before, now he is not. Hence my vote.

it has been hard to get into this game with being sick. I am going to the doc tomorrow, hopefully will be able to do some ISOs this weekend.
- Comment again about the player's activity, and reasoning for her vote. Okay. Lame reason, given other activity in the thread at that time, but okay.
- Comment about her health #3. Irrelevant.
In post 690, RachMarie wrote:MR:
Are you really comparing THIS game to a Newbie game that just ended where I congratulated the scum team for a win? Seriously? A comment that does not require concentration?

Did you read that I also stated that I was sorry I was not able to do a better job on convincing Bo (the IC) that Jingle was the remaining scum due to being sick?
- Rebuttal to MR that neither discredits the point nor justifies it. Literally fluff backlash.
- Comment about her health #4. Irrelevant.
In post 712, RachMarie wrote:No he is from Tennessee
- Comment about a player's physical location. Irrelevant.
In post 714, RachMarie wrote:Not sure about Matt

BTW spelling should give away anyone who is from the UK. They use the Queen's English which has some definite differences from American English.
- Comment about her uncertainty on a player. No explanation for why, or what caused it. No conclusion thereof.
- Comment about language usage. Irrelevant.
In post 854, RachMarie wrote:Yay for snork you clarified that slot for me. I felt like peeps were going after bjc as low hanging fruit, something I am very familiar with since I tend to get it a lot.

You may have missed that I have been sick. In fact I was in bed all day and missed my doc appt and had to reschedule it. Sinus issues mainly. s

Snork goes in my town pile.

So does AP.
- Gratuitous and unnecessary townread thrown at me. Excuses her play because she is "low hanging fruit" (lolplease)
- Comment about her health #5. Irrelevant.
- Unwarranted and unneeded details about her fucking doctor's appointment because everyone gives a shit. Irrelevant.

Hint: No one gives a shit. If you are sick, go V/LA, shut the fuck up about your sinuses, and get better. Then come talk about the game.
In post 863, RachMarie wrote:What because I put some peeps in my town pile? It takes me a while to peg people especially in a large game, town reads help me narrow down the pile to check for scumz.

Nero YOU should know that by now, however I am feeling a bit better about you now since you are starting to troll up the thread.
- Another excuse for her shitty play thus far.
- Comment #6 about her health. Irrelevant.
In post 867, RachMarie wrote:because I am still going through everyone bah.
- Another excuse for her shitty play.
In post 869, RachMarie wrote:Wait a minute? you are scum reading Talah cause he uses a Southern slang term for the plural you? :facepalm:
- Comment about language usage, again. Irrelevant.
In post 870, RachMarie wrote:err my bad I meant Nero
- Clarification of last post.
In post 873, RachMarie wrote:Why are you reading MR as scumz, Nero? I don't see it? Though like I said that comment about grammar was a bit off. But town also split hairs, especially early on.
- Another excuse for her shitty play. "I split hairs with the y'all comment. Dontcha know town do that."
In post 876, RachMarie wrote:UNVOTE:

yeah you can go in my town pile Nero moving along ...
- Another token town read. Where are the scum reads? Where is the scumhunting?
In post 880, RachMarie wrote:Umm he is from Tennessee that is how they talk. Of course he is going to try to convince other players of his reads on people and since y'all is used as a plural for you there, it is natural it comes up in his speech patterns, you are hair splitting.

What is wrong with meta anyways MR? I use it all the time.
- Another comment about a player's physical location and regional dialect. Distracting, irrelevant bullshit.
In post 887, RachMarie wrote:MR are you an alt? Or have you played on other sites? You do not feel like someone who just started playing Mafia a few months ago
- Slightly relevant to gauge a player's level of experience. (Note: did not bother asking me before completely trashing my point with "He's a newbie and he's tunneling".)
In post 891, RachMarie wrote:Your join date is a few months ago, which is why I asked, you do not feel like a Newbie barely able to qualify as an SE.
- Another comment about join date. Completely irrelevant.
In post 907, RachMarie wrote:i am getting a T v T feel from the froofroo tween Nero and MR

dudes maybe should look at other players...
- Comments on OTHER PEOPLE tunneling. Zero conclusions thereof. More gratuitous town reads. None of her own analysis.
- Bonus "TvT" comment.
In post 935, RachMarie wrote:Talah take that vote off yourself that is just awful self voting :facepalm:
- Commenting to the wagoned player, not to self vote. "Look how townie I am! I'm so concerned for this person." Get out of here.
In post 942, RachMarie wrote:And how exactly is your self vote going to provide more info to town?

waiting........
- lol... this post is so fucking rich, given the rest of her ISO. SHE is waiting for TALAH who was CONSTANTLY posting. lmfao
In post 1169, RachMarie wrote:My head aches something fierce and I ended up skimming several pages here due to the amount of vitriol.

Could we please tone it down and remember that it IS a game and focus on the playstyle and not the player. thanks.
- Comment # (I lost count) about her health. Irrelevant and bordering on a pity party.
- Also more LAMIST posting.
In post 1202, RachMarie wrote:Here is the game I am familiar with Talah in

Newbie 1381: Oakhaven is Overrun

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=28717

Talah was town
- Useless meta. Single game. No conclusions thereof. No highlight of what posts were significant to her. No mention of similarities or disparities between this game and that one. No analysis or scumhunting whatsoever.
In post 1205, RachMarie wrote:Well I forgot that was one of the Newbies I had to rope the fiance in as backup :P

Need to read through a bit more his ISO there and compare it to the one here. Not tonight though, it is 4 AM for me and I have had a long day and still dealing with bad sinus headaches. I will look at it tomorrow. Going to get some sleep now.
- More excuse for shitty play.
- Comment #546520656 about her health. This is actually pretty annoying. Like, someone tells me they are sick, I say I'm sorry to hear that, feel better soon, and then I see them when they're better. But if they continually whine and bitch and complain about how they just can't do anything because of how sick they are and oh poor them they are so sick. It's fucking annoying. Just shut the fuck up about your health. Go do what you have to do and then come back. But I don't give a shit anymore. At this point, it's a fucking excuse, over and over and over and over again FOR NOT PLAYING THE FUCKING GAME.

Get over yourself. Nobody wants you here so bad that you need to keep us updated about your mucus. Fucking do what you gotta do, and then play the game, or replace the fuck out.
In post 1337, RachMarie wrote:ok wait a minute here Luca.

Dude was V/LA for a while and just got back and suddenly you find him scummy nope nope nope I do not buy it that is definitely scummy of you going for the low hanging fruit

VOTE: Luca
- This is where she votes Luca. Go on. Go back to that post. Of all the reasons that existed to vote Luca, this is what she chose.
In post 1339, RachMarie wrote:he is too busy voting a guy that just got back from V/LA and without really providing any kind of case either.
- Asked about the shitty switch cuz it makes no sense, regurgitates the same bullshit from the first post without clarification, details, or even a hint at the overall play of the person she is willing to lynch.
In post 1350, RachMarie wrote:hey welcome PA
- Irrelevant.
In post 1428, RachMarie wrote:I think Luca is scum

I am not as sure as some of you that Talah is scum. Hence I voted for the one I thought was scum.

I think Snork, AP, Nero, Rogers (Now PA), and probably Pere are town.

Some of the rest I am still working on pegging.

Yates in particular is very good at blending in as scum so it will take me a while with him to peg him.

it bothers me that Mastin wont be back until after the deadline, I really need to see more of his posts since I have trouble reading him.
- Here is the first real "content" post that RM ever produced. 1248 posts into the game, she finally has enough energy, poor thing, to make a comment about the actual game she signed up for. But not really.
- Not sure on talah. Gratuitous town reads. vague reference to "the rest" she's still "working on". No scum reads. no analysis. No conclusions. nothing but smoke and bullshit.

In post 1439, RachMarie wrote:how likely do ya all think it is that we have one large scum team or two scum teams and how likely do you think it is we have a SK?

We have 20 players.
- Irrelevant, gratuitous speculation about the setup before a flip. No conclusions of her own.
In post 1444, RachMarie wrote:I was wondering if both wagons (Talah and Luca) could be on scum but two different teams?
- Shitty reasoning for the last post.
In post 1451, RachMarie wrote:Nero

I did not vote for Luca as a chainsaw. There is something about the dude that is really screaming to me and I am working on figuring it out.
- lol... finally comes around to even ADDRESSING her vote, with this. This excuse. For her shitty play.
In post 1607, RachMarie wrote:Mastin I do understand that you are having issues with reading all the pages, with the consideration of time limit to deadline, maybe just focus on stuff regarding the two main wagons? That should at least give you some reads and something to discuss.

Talah self voting only has one strategic time to use, when you are at L-1 and scum, and wanting to keep them from catching on to your scum budz so you end discussion early by self hammering. Other than that it is a very lame move.

Snork, it has been a rough time, and I suck on D 1, I will pick up the pace D 2. I am still working on reads and in a game this size it does take me a while. I have shared the reads I have so far.
- LAMIST bullshit.
- More LAMIST bullshit.
- 'Poor me. I suck. I shared my "reads" even though I didn't really, and I never really asked anyone anything relevant, and I never bothered actually interacting with the person I'm voting, ever, and I never actually stated any scum reads nor any conclusions of game events, nor any reasoning for what I think, cuz I suck and that's why you should let me continue being a sandbag on this game.'

In post 1615, RachMarie wrote:Those of you not on the talah or Luca wagons:

Time is short, which of the two would you be willing to switch to, and which would you not be willing to switch to? I would be willing to switch to Talah to prevent a NL.

We need 11 votes for a lynch and time is ticking.
- I'm so townie, look at me, I'm so townie, look how I'm organizing the town and compromising to prevent a no lynch. That's townie right?

In post 1665, RachMarie wrote:PA it is deadline time WTF?

At Mod if we get a replacement can we have a deadline extension?
- Comment at PA's vanity vote. No conclusions thereof.
- Meh. Extension request. Irrelevant.
In post 1666, RachMarie wrote:Then why don't you vote Luca if you like Luca over Talah?

Voting a teeny wagon this close to deadline benefits town in no way PA.
- LAMIST. Look how concerned I am with the town's wincon despite doing jack shit to reach it.
In post 1674, RachMarie wrote:pisskop is being replaced

If someone would switch over to Talah I will hammer, I would rather see Luca who I think is more likely to be scum, but a NL on D1 is such bad juju it just gives scum a free kill or maybe 2 kills if we have a SK or another scum team.
- LAMIST bullshit. Again.

In post 1715, RachMarie wrote:Is there someone on the Talah wagon willing to switch over to Luca?

We still need a hammer.
- Meh. All of this is null and pretty irrelevant.
In post 1752, RachMarie wrote:Oh no :(

PLEASE get well soon Yates
- Irrelevant.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1879 (ISO) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:41 am

Post by Snork »

In post 1876, Nero Cain wrote:
Yea, Rach is clean
'cause AP is
scum
dirty. Snork's reasoning for voting Rach seems legit and AP fighting that is p derpy. Might switch my vote to AP. An AP-PA scum team makes sense too!!!
In post 1877, AngryPidgeon wrote:Rach is town.... Snork's reasoning for her being scum is good.... AP's reasoning for her being town is bad.

Mind blown.
Are you dumb? The bold is pretty clearly sarcasm.
penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1880 (ISO) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:45 am

Post by penguin_alien »

OK, this conversation is really confusing. I'm going to recap to see if I'm following.

Rach and Luca were in a newbie game. She was scum reading Luca there, but someone faked a cop innocent result on him. Rach thought she saw similarities between Luca in the two games, both of which pointed to him being scum, but in the other game she decided to follow the cop result over her read. Here she went with her scum read.

Is that accurate?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1881 (ISO) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I DO have a town read on Rach regardless of how terrible she is.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1882 (ISO) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:46 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1822, Snork wrote:IT'S A GUT READ BASED ON HIS RETURNING POST. IT SOUNDED GOOD TO ME. I LIKED THE THOUGHT PROCESSES, I LIKED THE RESPONSES.
Ok, since you had time to literally comment on RM's entire ISO, could you actually take the time to expand on this like I asked?:

Reference to another ongoing game removed by mod.
Last edited by Plessiez on Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1883 (ISO) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:47 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Wait woah this from a differnet game.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1884 (ISO) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:47 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Ignore that last quote please, that was completely by accident and form another game...multiple tabs open.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1885 (ISO) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:48 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I do want you to expand on what I quoted from post 1822 though.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1886 (ISO) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:50 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

vote: SnowStorm

fairly certain snow is attempting to tie himself to me by presenting an intentional wishywashy read:
In post 1074, SnowStorm wrote:As for 4nxiety, I have mixed feelings.
In post 1087, SnowStorm wrote:I just can see him go either way. I like that he seems to have his own opinions and I like that he seems honest about them (like when he says he's not very confident), on the other hand, I don't really agree with said opinions and I could see his honesty coming from scum who's not confident in them because he knows they're fabricated.

The way I feel about talah is similar to the way I feel about 4nxi3ty, only with 100% more chaos. And while I wouldn't like to lynch 4nx today, I wouldn't really mind a talah lynch.
In post 1120, SnowStorm wrote:I didn't like the Luca wagon and the players on it. I didn't like the 4nxi3ty wagon and the players on it. Then we have Luca and 4nx on each-other's wagons. What that means? IDK, but I don't like it.
also wondering if snowstorm is currently bussing thad.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1887 (ISO) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:51 am

Post by Snork »

That is what she is claiming, even though she had no reason to believe the
flipped cop
had lied.

p-edit: I didn't do that just now. As you can see it is unformatted and disorganized, and it only includes D1 and couple posts from the start of this day phase.

But no I do not have time right now. I am leaving work shortly and will have time in a couple hours.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1888 (ISO) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In a newbie game, Luca trolls it up and plays like his join date, he gets a cop inno.

In this game, Luca trolls it up and plays like his join date, Rach thinks he's scummy and votes him. Snork says Rach is scummy.

I think there are players who are scummy/terrible regardless of alignment so Rach finding Luca scummy makes total sense 'cause his play WAS scummy.
Snorks reasoning isn't that horrible (he's wrong and I could see it making sense from his POV.) Could scum make that up and push it? Yeah but I don't think I'll entertain a Snork lynch today.

AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1889 (ISO) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:53 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1887, Snork wrote:p-edit: I didn't do that just now. As you can see it is unformatted and disorganized, and it only includes D1 and couple posts from the start of this day phase.

But no I do not have time right now. I am leaving work shortly and will have time in a couple hours.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1890 (ISO) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:54 am

Post by Snork »

I don't like that we are excusing shitty play just because this player always plays shitty.

If she's town, she has been dead fucking weight.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1891 (ISO) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:55 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1890, Snork wrote:I don't like that we are excusing shitty play just because this player always plays shitty.

I get that, if you want to argue that RM is a policy lynch then argue shes a policy lynch.

Id rather lynch people who are actually scum though.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1892 (ISO) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

So was Luca but weren't you screaming and hollering that I was scummy for wanting Luca dead?

Explain how Luca was so much more useful than Rach?

Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1893 (ISO) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:57 am

Post by Snork »

I think rach is fucking scum. How are you now under the impression I just want to lynch her for being shitty? No. I want to never see her on a playerlist I'm on ever again. But in THIS GAME where I have been screaming about her fucking inconsistencies and bullshit excuses and irrelevant garbage and total lack of scum hunting, I think she is fucking scum.

p-edit: is that at me?
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1894 (ISO) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:00 am

Post by Snork »

Oh you're saying Luca was dead weight.

I'm not wanting to lynch someone just for being dead weight. I wanted to lynch Talah because I thought Talah was scum, and the fact that talah was pushing Luca made me feel like Luca was probably town, in addition to the fact that people I was scumreading independently of talah were defending talah, and voting Luca.

I explained this yesterday when I refused to vote Luca, and it's kind of moot at this point cuz neither of them were scum.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1895 (ISO) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1891, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 1890, Snork wrote:I don't like that we are excusing shitty play just because this player always plays shitty.

I get that, if you want to argue that RM is a policy lynch then argue shes a policy lynch.

Id rather lynch people who are actually scum though.
Or not? You think Rach is town, I think Rah is town. You shouldn't be encouraging him to push on Rach 'cause its noise.

Are you scum reading Snork now?

AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1896 (ISO) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:03 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1893, Snork wrote:I think rach is fucking scum. How are you now under the impression I just want to lynch her for being shitty?
Cause in 1890 you called her play shitty (not scummy) and then expressed disappointment that people didn't find that worthy of lynching.

Being useless is not a scumtell (not trying to take a shot at RM here). I mean take Luca. He didnt do a damn thing.

I'll actually read your RM wall and see how I feel about it.

--

PA, do you actually have any opinions on the whole RM situation?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1897 (ISO) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:09 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1895, Nero Cain wrote:Or not? You think Rach is town, I think Rah is town. You shouldn't be encouraging him to push on Rach 'cause its noise.

Are you scum reading Snork now?
How did I encourage him to push Rach? Snork is raging at me out of nowhere over RM and its weird.

Ugh, I don't know. His sudden flop from being lost to "omg Rach is scum lynchlynchlynch" and rage feels forced and he found time to quote like every single RM post and call it useless but wont/cant explain his Bipolar townread. Im waffling.
penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1898 (ISO) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:21 am

Post by penguin_alien »

Yeah, I think Rach is town here. I'll elaborate tonight, but it's why I thought well of whoever it was who was putting in the work to recognize her town game early on. I've played with her enough that I'm reasonably confident in that read.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1899 (ISO) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:29 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

RAWRs cans I interject this rach detour?
In post 1483, SnowStorm wrote:
In post 1479, Snork wrote:ThAd lynch would be good too, imo.
Let's do it.

Vote: ThAdmiral.
probably
totally bussing. (how do I feign excitement about wagoning a buddy? "Let's Do It")

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”