Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1275 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2014 5:54 am

Post by Malakittens »

I claimed vT in Day1. Xayz claimed it last day phrase because his hand was forced.

Also this does not feel like town Xayz.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Moratorium
Moratorium
Mafia Scum
Moratorium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1276 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2014 6:39 am

Post by Moratorium »

In post 1274, Malakittens wrote:Tried reading the last few pages and I think BBT needs to stop tunneling because its getting old and if he's actually town and Keeos this up its gonna cost the game.
He's scum. You said so yourself. Are you coaching?
Men's evil manners live in brass; their virtues we write in water.
Moratorium
Moratorium
Mafia Scum
Moratorium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1277 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2014 6:45 am

Post by Moratorium »

In post 1219, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Haha, it actually says in the PM that I can't target myself either. Well that's pretty annoying.
BBT, why did you lie about your role PM? Tell me why you said this. You were directly responding to Xayzeck at the time.
In post 1216, Xayzeck wrote:Bbt is super conf now

So mala/bbt!
In post 1217, Xayzeck wrote:Mainly because you can't protect yourself
In post 1219, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Haha, it actually says in the PM that I can't target myself either. Well that's pretty annoying.

I guess I just lost this game for town.
You're not just thinking in hypotheticals, Xala points out that you fucked up, you immediately attempt to handwave it by stating
"it actually says in the PM"

I mean, holy christ guys, this is fucking clear. If it walks like a duck, and it talks like a duck, BBT is a duck.
Moratorium
Moratorium
Mafia Scum
Moratorium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1278 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2014 7:15 am

Post by Moratorium »

There was a game, a long time ago, Mini 694, where I won the game for town based solely on scum vocabulary and flip titles. It was completely damning, there was no escape, I'd even found (a few posts later in that game) a list the dude had posted in Mafia Discussion which was basically soft-complaining about his own scumpartner in an ongoing game, it all just fell neatly into place and I remember it being hilarious at the time.

Putting aside that he's my CC, from a completely objective viewpoint, I feel stronger about BBT's play showing him to be scum than I did about the one above. There. Is. No. Excuse. Here.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1279 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2014 9:48 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1276, Moratorium wrote:
In post 1274, Malakittens wrote:Tried reading the last few pages and I think BBT needs to stop tunneling because its getting old and
if
he's actually town and Keeos this up its gonna cost the game.
He's scum. You said so yourself. Are you coaching?

You see the bolded. Yeah, you see it. If he's town his perspective is skewed. I'm stating it.

Also I have quotes from Xayz and when he flips scum he's setting a pretty nice mislynch up on me in a lylo situation if he's not the RB'r.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1280 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2014 9:48 am

Post by Malakittens »

if he's the RB'er, not the rb'r.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1281 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2014 9:58 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1202, Xayzeck wrote:im baffled how you ruled out mala to be scum with me

im not saying its a bad move tho
This is the quote that if Xayz flips scum he's setting me up for a mislynch. Regardless of his possible goon/rb'r status.
In post 1200, Xayzeck wrote:
In post 1197, Moratorium wrote:Soooo.... I'm clear now, yes?
no shit sherlock
Gut doesn't like this. Feels like he 'instantly' believes the claim.
In post 1255, Xayzeck wrote:
In post 1238, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I'd rather lynch Mora as it's a conf. scum for me, but Regfan has suggested he is more willing to lynch outside of the doctor claims so that leaves me with you.
But if he's confscum, why are you not pushing for him as well? Just because our conftown is looking to lynch between Mala and myself doesn't mean you stop generating content with your confscum.
Thsi is the only thing that seems different from interactions with a buddy (if Mora is the real doc) that's different from the last scum game of his where he was conf scum in LyLo.*

*Obv the situation is a bit different because it was a clear inno (me), Un'CC cop (Slimer), a VT and two scum (goon/Rb'r). We just didn't know which out of the three was the VT, but between Slimer and I bouncing things off of each other while watching interactions; it instantly made sense with Xay-scum-rb'r. And then I was brought to a 3 player lylo and got the last scum.
In post 1267, Xayzeck wrote:
In post 1264, Moratorium wrote:And I still don't think lynching in the VT claims is the way to go. It's lylo.
I don't think this has anything to do with anything? Rather, lynching in the VTs makes more sense.
I don't like this because it gives him a 50/50 shot at being lynched. I'm not sure why 'town' would raise their hand at half a shot at being lynched in a lylo situation.

Also, I don't like how he's soft-defending BBT, but his previously quote feels like he believes Mora's claim.

Moratorium
Moratorium
Mafia Scum
Moratorium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1282 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2014 10:35 am

Post by Moratorium »

You see the bolded. Yeah, you see it. If he's town his perspective is skewed. I'm stating it.
I get it, but...
Gut doesn't like this. Feels like he 'instantly' believes the claim.
Why are you talking about gut regarding your CC?
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1283 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2014 10:41 am

Post by Malakittens »

?

Moratorium
Moratorium
Mafia Scum
Moratorium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1284 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2014 11:02 am

Post by Moratorium »

You have no reason to express a gut opinion about the one person who's alignment should be concrete for you.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1285 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2014 11:18 am

Post by Malakittens »

Doesn't matter, I'm trying to express why I don't like Xayz and why his posts come off as scum to me and if I pointed out which post gut doesn't like it.

Either way, I'm fucking trying.

Ugh, fuck everything right now. (not mafia related. I'm just in this overall horrible mood.)

Moratorium
Moratorium
Mafia Scum
Moratorium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1286 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2014 11:20 am

Post by Moratorium »

Sure it matters. Why would you be trying to express your uncertainty about the one guy you know for a fact what his alignment is?

Did you forget to stop having to pretend to be town?
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1287 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2014 11:29 am

Post by Malakittens »

I'm not 'pretending' as I AM town.

I'm not 'uncertain' that he's scum. I know he's scum. Please stop misrepping the fuck out of my posts.

Xayzeck
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1288 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2014 11:46 am

Post by Xayzeck »

In post 1275, Malakittens wrote:I claimed vT in Day1. Xayz claimed it last day phrase because his hand was forced.

Also this does not feel like town Xayz.
have you played with town xay? I can't remember
GMT+8
Xayzeck
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1289 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2014 11:50 am

Post by Xayzeck »

In post 1281, Malakittens wrote:Gut doesn't like this. Feels like he 'instantly' believes the claim.
erm

he had no cc? and we've been expecting a doc since D2?

in case you couldn't tell, I wasn't exactly typing with the happiest of tones when mora claimed doc
GMT+8
Moratorium
Moratorium
Mafia Scum
Moratorium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1290 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2014 12:25 pm

Post by Moratorium »

In post 1287, Malakittens wrote:I'm not 'pretending' as I AM town.

I'm not 'uncertain' that he's scum. I know he's scum. Please stop misrepping the fuck out of my posts.
I see your assertions. You say you are town.

But my question stands, why are you telling us about your intuition regarding a player that, for you, shouldn't require any?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1291 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2014 8:26 pm

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

In post 1281, Malakittens wrote:
I don't like this because it gives him a 50/50 shot at being lynched. I'm not sure why 'town' would raise their hand at half a shot at being lynched in a lylo situation.
Umm, why would scum give themselves a 50/50 shot at being lynched? That statement is pretty much invalid.
Moratorium
Moratorium
Mafia Scum
Moratorium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1292 (ISO) » Fri May 30, 2014 3:20 am

Post by Moratorium »

In post 1266, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Just think about it for a second.

If I was lying, why would I not check to make sure what I was posting was the truth?
Because you made mistakes.

You made one mistake by assuming self-protection was a thing on this site before writing your counterclaim post.
You made another mistake by not realizing the role PM's were in the OP.
You made a third mistake by lying about what's in your role PM, which is in the OP.

Why did you lie about your role PM?
Moratorium
Moratorium
Mafia Scum
Moratorium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1293 (ISO) » Fri May 30, 2014 6:09 am

Post by Moratorium »

This is for you, Regfan, just to make things a bit easier.

So I did a full re-read, and I think it's BBT / Xayzeck.

1) The biggest point for me is the Day 1 VCA. BBT does a little half-hearted vote on Xayzeck in his first and second posts (#43 and #48), unvoting with the reasoning that the game is slow (?). Then when he gets on the Mala wagon, he stays on it all game, all day, other days, keeps talking about mala mala mala. There's no reason for BBT to bus his partner by D1 in post 277. BBT was second on her wagon, and stayed on through L-1 and was ready for it to complete (see #466: "I need to see this flip"). I can't reconcile a full-on bus, from the outset, on D1, without daytalk, from newbscum.

2) Xayzeck is certain it's BBT/Mala, doesn't consider me at all. #1216, #1217 and #1218, I read as the internal struggle on whether to commit to bussing his partner, or whether he can figure out a defense. The same can't be said for Mala, who post CC appears to have stopped considering me clear, which is more what I'd expect to see as town behavior.

3) BBT's #862 vote reads as forced and awkward, bad reasoning. (sidenote: BBT's #122 vote on me reads as equally "ha ha i trapped you in my supertowntrap, hey everybody look what I caught, I'm the hero!")

4) And my last point, which I'm going to preface by saying MALAKITTENS I'M SORRY I THINK YOU ARE A GOOD PERSON PLEASE DON'T HATE ME I'M NOT SAYING YOU ARE STUPID I SWEAR I'M NOT EVIL but based on the one-sided all-meta-all-the-time play, I don't think Mala is a risk-taker or subscribes to tricky/clever play, even as scum. So I don't think that she would have risked trying to come up with doc reasoning on every player in the game to permit crumbing doc knowledge on D2. I think she legit always thought it was me.
Moratorium
Moratorium
Mafia Scum
Moratorium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1294 (ISO) » Fri May 30, 2014 6:52 am

Post by Moratorium »

In post 38, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:This is my first game of Mafia. Ever.
This is a person who isn't going to bus D1 without a coach.
Moratorium
Moratorium
Mafia Scum
Moratorium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1295 (ISO) » Fri May 30, 2014 7:37 am

Post by Moratorium »

Open 425: Carbon-14 - Malakittens post-game commentary wrote:I don't like fake claiming even as scum. If I was going to fake claim anything it would be a weak PR or VT. <.<
Historical example of Mala being risk-averse.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1296 (ISO) » Fri May 30, 2014 10:25 am

Mora - You're trying too hard.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1297 (ISO) » Fri May 30, 2014 10:32 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1291, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
Umm, why would scum give themselves a 50/50 shot at being lynched? That statement is pretty much invalid.
Why would town, especially in LyLo, do the same?

Scum does it because they will try and push the lynch on the other town, but town just doesn't volunteer themselves up for a lynch especially in a PoE situation.

Even then he says he wants to lynch between himself and I, but hell I don't really see him trying to make a decent case to attempt to lynch me besides using my current posts and saying that they seem fake.

BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1298 (ISO) » Fri May 30, 2014 10:42 am

In post 1297, Malakittens wrote:
In post 1291, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
Why would town, especially in LyLo, do the same?

Scum does it because they will try and push the lynch on the other town, but town just doesn't volunteer themselves up for a lynch especially in a PoE situation.

Even then he says he wants to lynch between himself and I, but hell I don't really see him trying to make a decent case to attempt to lynch me besides using my current posts and saying that they seem fake.
That's what I was trying to say, it doesn't make much sense as either alignment therefore it's null/invalid.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1299 (ISO) » Fri May 30, 2014 10:50 am

Post by Malakittens »

It doesn't make sense more from a town perspective than a scum perspective.

Scum if they are lynched before LyLo they still have a shot because their partner can win. So it's less risky for them to throw their hand up for a lynch.

if someone is town in a lylo situation you DONT want to be lynched so why volunteer yourself up for it? It's not a town-motivated move and risky as fuck.

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”