NY 177: Simple Complexity (GAME OVER: Scum Wins!)

tree
tree
Goon
tree
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2250 (ISO) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:50 am

Post by tree »

In post 2231, Majiffy wrote:We've had a consensus on Tree for quite a while now.

:lol:
haru-chan
^_^
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2251 (ISO) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:56 am

Post by T S O »

I'm beginning to agree with that.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2252 (ISO) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:47 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 2250, tree wrote:
In post 2231, Majiffy wrote:We've had a consensus on Tree for quite a while now.

Have you even addressed any of the arguments against you?
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2253 (ISO) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:53 am

Post by reinoe »

In post 2252, Majiffy wrote:
In post 2250, tree wrote:

Have you even addressed any of the arguments against you?

He did try to feebly explain his 60+ page dodge of my questions but I found them wholly unsatisfactory.
Scum typically need to fabricate reasons for scumreads...

Selkie
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #2254 (ISO) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:12 pm

Post by Psyche »

if i don't get my wallpost up either today or tomorrow i nominate myself for the compromise lynch
You can't step in the same river twice.
tn5421
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2255 (ISO) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:26 pm

Post by tn5421 »

In post 2230, Josh_B wrote:Good Job at being town Texcat. I'll vote for any of those three if we can get a consensus.

If you really think anyone is going for this after texcat's major scumslip you're gonna have a bad time.
WIP
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2256 (ISO) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:21 pm

Post by Josh_B »

In post 2255, tn5421 wrote:
In post 2230, Josh_B wrote:Good Job at being town Texcat. I'll vote for any of those three if we can get a consensus.

If you really think anyone is going for this after texcat's major scumslip you're gonna have a bad time.

What was his slip again? I didn't really look at him until he made that post, and my first thought was "oh, look@ this buddying MF." and ISO'd him. Everything that I see there seems to be on the up and up. Plus, I wasn't very involved earlier in the game. But now I'm starting to think that what he said may have been twisted to fit an ulteriour agenda.

Also, the things that he's saying are not things that he hasn't said before, so he's either a tunnely bad ass, or town. And by his low post count, I'm willing to say town.
tn5421
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2257 (ISO) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:10 pm

Post by tn5421 »

In post 2153, texcat wrote:I have struggled reading all of the posts and I believe Titus when she says (over and over and over again) that she
knows
that Aero is going to flip scum. If I find out that she lied about knowing, my next vote will be easy.

VOTE: Aeronaut

Faulty information, he's trying to pretend that Titus has a guilty on Aero despite it still being day one. He has 16 total posts, so this is probably inattentive!scum
WIP
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2258 (ISO) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:28 pm

Post by Elyse »

I don't think he's saying Titus has a guilty on Aero. There are other ways that Titus can know he is lying.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2259 (ISO) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:12 pm

Post by notscience »

VLA until Monday
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2260 (ISO) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:32 pm

Post by Titus »

We do not have a consensus on Tree. Tree is town.

Not answering about guilty thing.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2261 (ISO) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:51 pm

Post by reinoe »

In post 2260, Titus wrote:We do not have a consensus on Tree. Tree is town.

1) I'm remembering Titus' play from "How Do You Want To Die". She was scum and rational.

2) I'm remembering Titus' play from "The Great Flavor Caper". She was town and moonlogical.

3) I'm remembering Titus' play from "Diffusion of Power:Open 559". She was town, stubborn and tunnely.

5) Titus has the unfortunate habit of buddying scum when she's town (no offense but it's true). If she's saying tree is town then I'm like :igmeou: @tree.
Scum typically need to fabricate reasons for scumreads...

Selkie
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2262 (ISO) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:56 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

4) reinoe can't count
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2263 (ISO) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:58 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

VOTE: gameplay

only vote that makes sense and people are willing to join because tree wagon is going nowhere.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2264 (ISO) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:19 pm

Post by Alina »

Okay. I promise I'll catch up tonight after I eat. This game is moving so fast holy crap. ._. NY175 only had like 40 pages on day one..this...this is just insane. I should probably just sign up for minis or something after this o.O

@Oka
Unless something completely changed while I was gone, I don't see a gameplay lynch happening.
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2265 (ISO) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:50 pm

Post by Aegor »

In post 2240, PeregrineV wrote:
Didn't see this before. Aegor, Aero is town. Their posting is the exact opposite of your 3 scumreads.

I have no problem with Aero town; I have not supported, as far as I remember, his wagon.

That being said, people reluctant to vote texcat should explain why. Someone else is way scummier? Texcat is town? etc.
Currently partying at the
M A S Q U E R A D E
-- a Large Normal for 21 revelers.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2266 (ISO) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:54 pm

Post by Titus »

Aeronaut is confirmed scum fmpov due to shitty gs claim. Texcat is town bc Marquis.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2267 (ISO) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:55 pm

Post by Alina »

Isn't TREE Marquis? Not Texcat, right? yeah i'm here and about to read hai <3
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2268 (ISO) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:59 pm

Post by Titus »

Yes. Tree is town bc he is Marquis.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2269 (ISO) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:59 pm

Post by Titus »

Oh shit bad typo.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2270 (ISO) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:00 pm

Post by Titus »

#2226 should read tree is town cuz Marquis.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2271 (ISO) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:01 pm

Post by Aegor »

I am also not in support of the tree wagon, nor was I in the past.

"Shitty GS claim" is not a good reason for a scumread unless it is truly awful, which Aero's was not. We are obviously able to lynch him tomorrow if his results/claim prove unsatisfactory.
M A S Q U E R A D E
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2272 (ISO) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:01 pm

Post by Aegor »

I also do not know how much to read into your typo.
M A S Q U E R A D E
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2273 (ISO) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:10 pm

Post by Titus »

Nothing Aero. I make 3 - 4 bad tpos per game.

And yeah Aero's claim doesn't have a shred of evidence.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2274 (ISO) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:40 pm

Post by Alina »

wth is this whole Titus cop stuff coming from

I'm so confused rn.

~

In post 1979, OkaPoka wrote:WHY ISNT TREE DEAD YET?????!!!!!????!!!!!

Look at you, repeating yourself for the twentieth time! Answer my questions. You know what, no. Give a full reads list please. With reasoning. And please don't include "tree" and "dead" in the same sentence ever again. It hurts my brian. I mean brain. SEE, LOOK WHAT YOU DID. :(

~

In post 1985, OkaPoka wrote:Same with you.

snrk

>Elyse doing
nothing
???

>You doing
something
???

Did I just step into the twilight zone? Because this is not what I remember at all. It's actually, um...kind of the opposite?

~

In post 1992, OkaPoka wrote:By that logic my push on gameplay was doing something, and my push on tree is doing something. My wish to have aeronaut wagon disbanded is doing something.

Your push on gameplay was extremely illogical and made no sense whatsoever. Your push on tree is you repeating the same thing over and over for days on end. I guess you could say you were doing things...useless things. :/ Please don't avoid my question to you I asked above, by the way. Also why is my computer moving so slowly rn...so weird O.o

~

REALLY? Now there's "amg its sexism" talk? Am I in a mental institution?

~

In post 2005, Aeronaut wrote:You understand that these five words have been the only thing you've contributed in a long time, right?

I'm not really considering it contribution. I consider it fuel for me wanting to slap him.

~

I'm in love with almost every single thing Shaddowez posts.

~

In post 2013, OkaPoka wrote:Tree's claims were terrible, and his response to his attack was almost nonexistent and terrible.

His defense was so nobody should vote the IC, when he obviously fakeclaimed. He didn't even say he was joking around.

Once again...snrk. Are you saying you actually think tree's claims were serious? Are you really trying to push that angle? Come on now.

~

In post 2014, OkaPoka wrote:Elyse, your case on me is terrible. You should be voting someone who is scummy (tree), and I have done pushed against players I thought were scum. I have done a lot, and by that thought process you should kill ns.

OH MY GOD WHO EVEN ARE YOU :facepalm: If this was a non-normal game I would be calling you a jester right now because almost every single thing you post is absurd.

~

In post 2041, OkaPoka wrote:I criticized a case that used non existing information, filled with bs and lies. With scum driven manipulation.

...I can't tell if I'm tunneling or if you're actually this
unbelievable

~

ehhh no let's not lynch Aero please. At least not today.

~

Why are people saying "Lol you can't be mountainous and in neighborhoods." What? isn't neighbor like...an add on to a role? Not a role itself...? Wtf?

~

In post 2099, Majiffy wrote:None. Just like I can't name a scenario where I'd lynch a claimed any PR D1 without a CC. Because it's objectively bad play.

^^^^ THIS ^^^^

~

In post 2111, Titus wrote:Yes we fucking do. We fon't let scum have an sutopassbullshit day 1. The only passable let live is a frienfly nrighbor.

And if he is a PR WE END UP LYNCHING A PR. Yes, I agree that he's scummy, but lynching him today is really freaking stupid IMO.

~

Shaddowez ily

~

In post 2143, Aeronaut wrote:First of all, everyone needs to be less aggressive and awful to eachother. There's literally no need to be calling people "Princess", saying each other are uneducated, and flat out saying "Fuck you". Seriously guys, I understand this game gets incredibly heated. But it's getting ridiculous, and it's turning me off the game. I won't replace out, but you all need to chill out and treat each other with common human courtesy.

yeah idk why but I feel bitchy this game i might be letting irl effect me in game

sorry if I'm coming across that way guys

~

I agree NS is not really helping, Shaddowez, but based on my experience with him this is normal for him. Other people seem to agree. He's still kinda scummy, if you don't count him as a person into it/meta, but ehh. Kind of bleh wrt him, reads wise. Not completely against him being voted but he's definitely not a top scumread for me.

~

In post 2153, texcat wrote:I have struggled reading all of the posts and I believe Titus when she says (over and over and over again) that she knows that Aero is going to flip scum. If I find out that she lied about knowing, my next vote will be easy.

VOTE: Aeronaut

this post...I...????? I can't decide. Am I giving texcat like, not enough scumpoints as they deserve because they're new? I'm not doing the same for Oka though so that's weird. This post is really...strange, though, to put it very, very mildly.

~

I was here and posted a bit hi me!!!!!

~

I want Gameplay's psyche reasoning. Also, i could go for voting texcat if Oka actually answers my questions.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”