Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2275 (ISO) » Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:50 am

Post by Anatole Kuragin »

In post 2268, GreyICE wrote:Typing after I see if you hammer

Vote: xReckonerx

Good game? It really is if you do.

were you this sure I was town that you risked a bad quicklynch?
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2276 (ISO) » Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:03 am

Post by GreyICE »

No.

I'm that sure that a player who has been on site for multiple years does not accidentally drop a herpa hammer as town
while blaming MattP for the vote
and saying how he would really rather lynch scum. While, by the by, not even bothering to try and sell MattP on lynching his supposed "scumread" first.

And Anatole, if my plan was to just immediately chuck down a vote on Reck, why would I leave you alive and not Flubber? What would Flubber have said if he walked in to see "I'm 95% sure you're town, vote: Reck"?
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Anatole Kuragin
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2277 (ISO) » Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:04 am

I completely understand the obvious kill for reck-scum is flubber.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2278 (ISO) » Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:06 am

Post by GreyICE »

What do you think of the hammer? The hammer on a town read?

When was the last time you hammered a town read by accident, Anatole? You've been on site since 2008, have you ever done it?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Anatole Kuragin
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2279 (ISO) » Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:08 am

I've accidentally hammered people I was pretty ambivalent about.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2280 (ISO) » Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:16 am

Post by GreyICE »

Really? Wow. I maintain that that was a 100% scum hammer which anyone should be lynched for immediately upon making it.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2281 (ISO) » Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:18 am

Post by GreyICE »

:P

I don't really need to give you more reasons why you're town, but townie paranoia yesterday, versus Reck's "Ah yes, I remember, GreyICE was farside! Because there were so many replace outs in LyLo I just forgot!" You quiz me on my role PM, he scumplains that I'm in the game. You try and figure out what's going on, he posts "zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz" in response to anything I say.

Yeah, I made the right choice, AS YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE.

Now I just need you to make the right choice.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Anatole Kuragin
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2282 (ISO) » Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:25 am

Yeah that's cool. I'm going to wait on reck before I do anything.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2283 (ISO) » Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:05 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Oh, k, that makes this easy then.

VOTE: GreyICE

I feel like I've made case after case on farside so I don't feel like I need to do much, here, other than go back and rehash them if you really want me to... the only new things I'd add would be that Grey's play yesterday reeked of buddy with myko (with how he wanted to ignore myko v Anatole and go after me) and his late vote after I spent all day voting myko felt like a last second bus attempt. He clearly had this planned out to get me lynched in LYLO... he early voted in 3p LYLO after JUST saying yesterday that it could be myko+Reck or myko+Anatole... then magically, 3p LYLO hits, and it's myko+Reck 100% willing to risk the game on it. I think Grey just realized he can actually manipulate you, Anatole, whereas trying to manipulate me into voting for you would be a lost cause.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2284 (ISO) » Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:07 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

farside has been scum all game (see: my iso).

The main reason I posted 'zzzzzz' in response to Grey's stuff yesterday and the reason I avoided talking about him is because we have a pretty fucked up history, to the point where I PMed the mod upon Grey's replacing in and explained this history to him and showed up examples, and the mod warned me to be careful and stay away from Grey if I thought I couldn't be civil. So I wanted to be as far as possible from him because I didn't want to risk mod interaction or punishment, because I know how this shit gets with Grey.

Look at my hounding/hammering on farside (whose replace out was scummy as a fucksack) and then immediately I reel it back in once Grey replaces in.
green shirt thursdays
Anatole Kuragin
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2285 (ISO) » Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:09 am

kinda sucks being the player that scum knew would be stupid enough to fuck up LYLO
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2286 (ISO) » Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:17 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

yes, as in, grey voted me to force you into that position
green shirt thursdays
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2287 (ISO) » Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:19 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 2283, xRECKONERx wrote:Oh, k, that makes this easy then.

VOTE: GreyICE

I feel like I've made case after case on farside so I don't feel like I need to do much, here, other than go back and rehash them if you really want me to... the only new things I'd add would be that Grey's play yesterday reeked of buddy with myko (with how he wanted to ignore myko v Anatole and go after me) and his late vote after I spent all day voting myko felt like a last second bus attempt. He clearly had this planned out to get me lynched in LYLO... he early voted in 3p LYLO after JUST saying yesterday that it could be myko+Reck or myko+Anatole... then magically, 3p LYLO hits, and it's myko+Reck 100% willing to risk the game on it.
I think Grey just realized he can actually manipulate you, Anatole, whereas trying to manipulate me into voting for you would be a lost cause

Anatole, I want you to consider this. If my goal was to manipulate a player into voting for Reckoner
why are you alive?
I doubt I'd even need to "manipulate" flubber into voting for Reck, he'd probably do it unprompted. He repeatedly stated that Reck was his strongest scumread. If I wanted to set up a 3P LyLo where I lynched Reck, who did I "buddy" by calling town? Flubber. Who did I question the towniness of? You. I had the perfect setup to win by lynching Reck in 3P lylo... then shoot flubber? Just to try and WIFOM you with "why would I shoot flubber"? Does that even seem rational? Logical? Anything?

Yes, me and Reck have a history. There's some fairly mutual bad blood. But if he was looking to avoid inflaming me, why would he post "zzzzzzzzzzzzz" after my posts? Anatole, if I responded to you by going "zzzzzzzzzz" to one of your points or questions, I imagine you'd be at least a bit irritated. Was he looking to avoid inflaming me? Or looking to infuriate me in a way that would slide under the mod's radar? Because I can make a case on him without personally attacking him. His play this game has objectively been poor to amazingly awful town play, or opportunistic scum play.

The scum have not had a free shot since N2
. Flubber died.

I will make any case you need or want. It's not too hard, Reck's gameplay has been opportunistic, his feuding with Farside has been used to fuel scumplaining about how terrible this game is, and even his last few posts have been poor appeals to emotion. But please, look at the scenario he is painting for you. Do I seem like a complete fucking idiot?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Anatole Kuragin
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2288 (ISO) » Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:26 am

you guys won't be mad at me no matter what though right? because the important thing is we had fun playing together and it could go either way?
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2289 (ISO) » Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:29 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Oh, god, the WIFOM. :roll:

Grey ends yesterday with this big moment, this big thought, "THE SCUM HAVE NOT HAD A FREE KILL SO WHOEVER DIES TONIGHT IS IMPORTANT" and then Flubber dies and then "Gee golly gosh, it looks like Reck is scum because Flubber died and why would
I
kill Flubber, Anatole!?" Killing Flubber also eliminates the one person who didn't vote mykonian yesterday and leaves the three people on that wagon, which makes it harder to parse.

It's honestly a pretty great Hail Mary, if I'm being honest. Grey replaces into a slot that has been under fire from me all game, sees I'm already voting his buddy, and tries to flip a wagon around on me. That flounders, he realizes he'll need a mislynch for LYLO, so he flips on his buddy for sweet bus points and then makes damn sure Anatole's paying close attention to the kill, then offs the one person that would lead back to me being scum. It's pretty great play. It's actually fucking impressive. But unfortunately for Grey, his predecessor scummed it up all over the thread.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2290 (ISO) » Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:30 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 2288, Anatole Kuragin wrote:you guys won't be mad at me no matter what though right? because the important thing is we had fun playing together and it could go either way?

I will be furious if you vote me because I've spent literally all game calling the farside slot scum against a deaf town and then my nemesis replaces into the slot and you'll be handing him the game
green shirt thursdays
Anatole Kuragin
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2291 (ISO) » Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:30 am

I just read through the beginning of the game and you weren't going after farside until she started suspecting you (after you defended myko, funny enough)
Anatole Kuragin
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2292 (ISO) » Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:31 am

In post 641, farside22 wrote:
Vote: reck

Fake, fake, fake.

I believe Anatole mention most of those post pages ago.
If it was that good reck would have sheeped pages ago

In post 643, xRECKONERx wrote:It's not fake, fake, fake.

I just haven't read, read, read.

In post 647, farside22 wrote:
In post 499, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 497, farside22 wrote:I have a simple question.
Maybe I missed it, but how do you like a case about a player and how it's put together and think the player is talking about someone else?

Because myko mentioned Matt in his case on TSO and for some reason Matt's name was on my mind when I was writing up my response.

Have you
never
been writing something down and having a conversation with someone and accidentally wrote down what you were saying/what the other person was saying instead of what you meant to write?

In post 498, xRECKONERx wrote:"Myko is town...I liked his case...I don't want to lynch Matt"

This are the three statements made in that post.

In post 551, xRECKONERx wrote:I voted him and didn't mention flailing, so did MattP

So your decision to hand-wave the wagon away by misconstruing Espresso's reasons as the entire wagon's reasons is really bad

In post 516, xRECKONERx wrote:VOTE: Anatole Kuragin

To continue the fakeness of reck.

You have the good case on Matt, and it was tso case.
Fun fact myko I believe mentioned Matt once with the rest tso.
So fake read.
To his vote on Anatole.
The only pushing of the wagon when I posted was between ESP and Anatole so his comment to me about handing waving a case that is being primary pushed is by esp. Not him or Matt.

In post 648, xRECKONERx wrote:Hmm. farside's reaction here is weird.

> vezok calls her scum
> I say vezok's reads seem genuine/not faked
> farside votes me

This seems like she's preempting a wagon on her by trying to paint me as scummy for something that isn't actually scummy.

My questioning of vezok on Csareo leads to me agreeing with the posts pointed out... farside says that it's fake, because:
"If it was that good reck would have sheeped pages ago"

Okay... so then there's a couple options here:
1) I, as scum, read Anatole's case and didn't agree with it
strategically
(why?) but then
strategically
agreed with vezok's case when he already had a town read on me (why?)
2) I, as either alignment, skimmed/didn't read Anatole's case and then agreed with vezok when I actually saw the posts in question.

One of them makes literally no sense and has no scum motivation behind it, the other is null. farside's vote here is very weak.
Anatole Kuragin
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2293 (ISO) » Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:31 am

that was the first time you ever expressed suspicion of that slot
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2294 (ISO) » Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:34 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

I don't think I said I called her scum first? Her push on me was weak, that was the whole impetus for me picking up the scent.
green shirt thursdays
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2295 (ISO) » Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:34 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 2289, xRECKONERx wrote:Oh, god, the WIFOM. :roll:

Grey ends yesterday with this big moment, this big thought, "THE SCUM HAVE NOT HAD A FREE KILL SO WHOEVER DIES TONIGHT IS IMPORTANT" and then Flubber dies and then "Gee golly gosh, it looks like Reck is scum because Flubber died and why would
I
kill Flubber, Anatole!?" Killing Flubber also eliminates the one person who didn't vote mykonian yesterday and leaves the three people on that wagon, which makes it harder to parse.

It's honestly a pretty great Hail Mary, if I'm being honest. Grey replaces into a slot that has been under fire from me all game, sees I'm already voting his buddy, and tries to flip a wagon around on me. That flounders, he realizes he'll need a mislynch for LYLO, so he flips on his buddy for sweet bus points and then makes damn sure Anatole's paying close attention to the kill, then offs the one person that would lead back to me being scum. It's pretty great play. It's actually fucking impressive. But unfortunately for Grey, his predecessor scummed it up all over the thread.

Grey-scum shot this guy for a Hail Mary?

In post 2002, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 1818, Flubbernugget wrote:VOTE: Myko

I'll wagon him or Reck. These current wagons suck.

This is still how I feel. More reck than myko tho.

In post 2071, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 2029, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 2023, Anatole Kuragin wrote:Why flubber instead of myko, reck?

I don't know. Like I said yesterday, myko has flown under the radar for me, and the few times he HAS popped up it hasn't been egregious. Flubber has pinged me as scum on and off and I've mostly written it off as just "Oh well he could just be a VI", but coming into today with a scumread on me (or, as he put it, a scumread on me and myko but slightly more on me) feels very disgusting.

I've been scum reading you since I did a reread of the whole thread. Both you and Myko. I don't like how defensive you are playing. Note, this has nothing to do with you making a post or two to defend yourself. Your play has self preservation waaay to high on your priorities. I skimmed the ISO of the first link you had in that list of games you played in. Inflammatory behavior doesn't bother me. But your ISO was a lot more aggressive in that game than in this one.

In post 2171, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 2166, mykonian wrote:Recks vote makes him the buddy, I think, making flubber indeed the desinterested townie and not the cleverly lurking scum. I'd be fine following you onto Reck.

I don't understand this at all. What I see right now is you looking for the lynch of least resistance.

Can I vote reck now?

In post 2248, Flubbernugget wrote:Nope.

All I care about right now is Reck being scum. Something over nothing.

-_-

Indeed
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2296 (ISO) » Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:34 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Wait, I don't see where I defended myko in those posts?
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2297 (ISO) » Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:35 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

This is so fucking stressful, I really hate LYLO.
green shirt thursdays
Anatole Kuragin
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2298 (ISO) » Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:35 am

Myko got a decent wagon on himself early after failing to be able to explain a vote on Reck (his final explanation was "he has 8 posts"). I think 4 posts. Reck, you IMMEDIATELY jumped onto the espresso case I started when you had the chance. Looks like scum + scum.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2299 (ISO) » Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:36 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Don't vote yet, Anatole, I'm doing something.
green shirt thursdays

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”