Netherspite
Netherspite
Mafia Scum
Netherspite
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:22 am

Post by Netherspite »

So you're scum and you know that you have no mafia RB.
That's why you're excluding row 2.

Case solved, you're scum.
Now modding:
Netherspite's SORM Mafia III
(Day 2)
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:22 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 708, Netherspite wrote:Here is my entire case on Shiro.
The key points I consider him scum for.

: As noticed by VictorDeAngelo, Shiro jumps into the discussion just in time to block a forming townread on me.

: As stated by Dyslexicon, Shiro's posts give an impression of useless fluff and echoing other stuff. I agreed to that in .

: First time I stated that Shiro does not scumhunt at all.

: As noticed by VictorDeAngelo, Shiro goes after him for lurking while he was V/LA.
Also, in I notice that his second reason for suspecting VictorDeAngelo is that he's most likely partner of scum-Carli. It's just plain stupid to look for some random lurker and call him a partner of someone you suspect as scum instead of going after that one who you list as scum.

: Despite Shiro says before that he'll most likely vote VictorDeAngelo in case he will have to vote, he now states him as null read? (noticed by VictorDeAngelo)

: After I pointed out that he's not scumhunting he performs a weak attempt to scumhunt. Perfectly illustrates my statement that he tries to adjust his play to look less scummy. (noticed by VictorDeAngelo)

: My first case on Shiro. Main points are: a) he does not scumhunt; b) he's being defensive; c) he's raging and being really concerned about being
speed
lynched when he has no votes on him and only my slight suspicion.

and : Further explaining on my first case on him.

: Shiro puts TGGC at L-1 right after he just replaced in and didn't even have a chance to post anything! He also did it exactly after BlueBloodedToffee pointed out that Shiro still didn't vote and asked him why.

===

The points I list as noticed by someone else are the points I completely agree with and thus I include them in my case.

As you can see,
Luca Blight
, my case has way more points made by myself than yours on me. This is what genuinely made case looks like.
I don't believe genuine case can consist mostly of points made by others. It means you're just trying to justify your vote rather than really believe in it.

I will reply to what I deem relevant:

#69 - So what if she 'jumped into the discussion to block a forming Town read' on you? What is scummy about that? I actually happen to agree that GIF's early reason for reading you as Town was complete rubbish, and that appears to be the consensus here.

#79 - Meh, weak 'fluff' reasoning. Yes she's posted fluff, as have you probably more than anyone.

#141 - Fair enough, I found that scummy also.

# 148 - Yep, also scummy. This is where I'm wondering if scum would act so blatantly obvious as that, because it is rarely the case.

# 215 - Yep, bizarre vote which I found scummy as well. Tool thought that was a reason for he being Town, but I disagree with that.

I don't get your point at the end - you're making it sound as if it is a contest between you and me as to who can come up with the best argument, which is bullshit. I think you will find I have made most of the same points on Shiro throughout the thread, because I also find her very scummy.

As I said, I am more than happy to lynch Shiro - she has more than warranted it for her scummy behaviour. Some of your posting has been suspect, Nether, and was worth looking into for that matter. Your post saying you thought the Shiro wagon was a 'mistake' when you where the one leading it is what really caught my eye, but I am willing to reconsider my vote.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:23 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 775, Netherspite wrote:So you're scum and you know that you have no mafia RB.
That's why you're excluding row 2.

Case solved, you're scum.

Nah wrong conclusion.....again
Netherspite
Netherspite
Mafia Scum
Netherspite
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:24 am

Post by Netherspite »

Provide any other sane reason you're excluding row 2 then ?
Now modding:
(Day 2)
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:25 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

Nether and Shiro, if you're both town please stop this.

We need to look elsewhere.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:25 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 778, Netherspite wrote:Provide any other sane reason you're excluding row 2 then ?

Think

@Blue

I am trying but he really is too convinced I am scum
Netherspite
Netherspite
Mafia Scum
Netherspite
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:29 am

Post by Netherspite »

@Luca Blight

Provide a couple of examples from the beginning of the game where my words were fluff.

Also, it seems the only serious point your case is based at is my post where I mention my gut feelings and why I think they're wrong.
It may be looking like a scum tell from the MS general meta PoV but it was a genuine observation as part of sharing my every thought with the town.

@Shiro

You can only know that row 2 is not possible if you're scum / Tracker / BP / JK.
If you're BP / JK then you should already CC him.
And if you're Tracker then you should exclude Column 2 but you consider it as the setup we're playing in.
So the only other option is you're scum.
Now modding:
(Day 2)
Netherspite
Netherspite
Mafia Scum
Netherspite
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:30 am

Post by Netherspite »

@BlueBloodedToffee

If you're sure we should look for another scum, who do you consider scummy besides VDA ?
Now modding:
(Day 2)
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:30 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 725, Netherspite wrote:
In post 584, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 567, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
Shiro is town because; she's asking questions, she's scum-hunting, her wagon looks scummy, I'm getting town-vibes from her posts...
have you realized what I'm doing yet?

I thought the bolded would have gave away what I was doing.

Evidently not.

This made me thinking that he's trying to catch the scum into the trap.
He was stating false things like "Shiro was scumhunting" because his read on Shiro was false too.
The trap was prepared to catch scum on voting me for stupid reason.

His trap in fact succeeded (caught Luca Blight) unless he is scum himself.

However, since he obviously didn't plan it... I can't consider him as good player as he claimed to be unless he's scum.

If you're not scum, BlueBloodedToffee, you played terribly in this game and I hope you'll learn something out of it.

In what way was I 'caught'?

Look back at when I voted you and you will see it had nothing to do with this post. You seem to think you are above suspicion this game; scum-hunting is great, as long as you're not targeted, eh?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:31 am

@Nether - Possibly Luca
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:34 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 766, Netherspite wrote:The only one of persons you listed I'd lynch over you is Luca (for obvious reason I scumread him)

So I've gone from 'null' to being a scumread.

What is your case against me then? Seems a bit like OMGYS.
Netherspite
Netherspite
Mafia Scum
Netherspite
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:34 am

Post by Netherspite »

@Luca Blight

I've explained it countless times already. I don't consider defending myself or avoiding suspicion worth anything during D1.
I spend my time trying to find the scum and my brain is busy with that rather than looking for excuses and avoiding my own lynch.
If I'll get lynched at least my words will have more weight as confirmed townie.

You got caught for placing a vote on me when you felt it's safe and you'll score an easy lynch while providing echoes of others' reasons to vote me as your justification.
Now modding:
(Day 2)
Netherspite
Netherspite
Mafia Scum
Netherspite
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:35 am

Post by Netherspite »

If it's OMGUS then why it's only you and not, say, TGGC or Toolenduso?
Now modding:
(Day 2)
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:37 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 787, Netherspite wrote:If it's OMGUS then why it's only you and not, say, TGGC or Toolenduso?

I have gone from being a null read to a scumread purely as a result of voting for/suspecting you.

Is this not the case?

The others didn't push their case particularly, whereas I questioned you, making you all defensive.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:38 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 786, Netherspite wrote:
@Luca Blight

I've explained it countless times already. I don't consider defending myself or avoiding suspicion worth anything during D1.
I spend my time trying to find the scum and my brain is busy with that rather than looking for excuses and avoiding my own lynch.
If I'll get lynched at least my words will have more weight as confirmed townie.

You got caught for placing a vote on me when you felt it's safe and you'll score an easy lynch while providing echoes of others' reasons to vote me as your justification.

An easier lynch would have been Shiro. I voted for you for the reasons I said, valid reasons, and have given you ample opportunity to convince me you are Town and Shiro isn't.

Is this not the case?
Netherspite
Netherspite
Mafia Scum
Netherspite
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:40 am

Post by Netherspite »

I wasn't defensive.
I'm never defensive at D1.

scumread on you is based on your team with Shiro fitting the game and you chosing the optimal time and reasoning to vote me and not get suspected for that.

PEdit:

Shiro wasn't an easier lynch.
My wagon started to build earlier and it became bigger.
I was at L-1 while he wasn't.
What else you need to admit that my lynch was more likely?

Also, you voted me for the reasons echoed from others mostly; you faked giving me an opportunity to convince you while ignoring all of my arguments.
After I've posted my case on Shiro you agreed to the half of it yet you still consider me more scummy? Are you kidding me?
Now modding:
(Day 2)
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:43 am

Post by Luca Blight »

What?

You were both at L-2 when I voted, if you were at L-1 it would have been a hammer.

If you read back you will find I was swaying more to vote Shiro, but was reluctant slightly for the reasons I said, so asked Tool to sell me on your lynch. I thought there was a worthwhile case against you, so backed it to see what would come of it, and have been very fair in encouraging you to explain yourself, even when you were lining up your own hammer from your scumread.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:44 am

Post by Shiro »

So todays lynch is up for grabs still Nether has finally dispressed

Really Nether come on VDA is like the only other option at this point. Can't we compromise ?
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:45 am

Post by Shiro »

Luca you got to admit though 724 was the towniest thing in the game so far
Netherspite
Netherspite
Mafia Scum
Netherspite
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:48 am

Post by Netherspite »

I'm wondering why are you trying so hard to convince me into changing my mind while you should be rather trying to convince others into lynching me if you're so sure I'm scum.
What exactly are you wanting to hear from me? If I'm scum my words aren't any useful for the town. I'll lie and deceive. So why?
Or are you scum who knows that when you'll lynch me and I'll flip town then the town investigative will check you at night and find out you're scum?

Also, you were swaying more to vote Shiro
only by your own words
. You can say "halva" for the thousand times but it won't make a sweet taste in your mouth.
You faked suspecting him and still voting me and trying to get me lynched hard. I don't see any reason to consider you really suspecting Shiro.
Now modding:
(Day 2)
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:49 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 793, Shiro wrote:Luca you got to admit though 724 was the towniest thing in the game so far

I will look deeper into it a minute, on the surface it appears so.

I am still bothered by a few certain things, but am thinking Nether isn't the best lynch for tonight.

Nether denies his scumread of me being OMGUS, when his reasoning for voting me is....voting him, apparently at the 'optimal time'.

I'm starting to give him the benefit of the doubt on this (as well as the misreps) and thinking he is just a scattergun Townie, who maybe doesn't think before posting most of the time.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:50 am

Luca looks like a good lynch.

VOTE: Luca
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:52 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 794, Netherspite wrote:I'm wondering why are you trying so hard to convince me into changing my mind while you should be rather trying to convince others into lynching me if
you're so sure I'm scum
What exactly are you wanting to hear from me? If I'm scum my words aren't any useful for the town. I'll lie and deceive. So why?
Or are you scum who knows that when you'll lynch me and I'll flip town then the town investigative will check you at night and find out you're scum?

Also, you were swaying more to vote Shiro
only by your own words
. You can say "halva" for the thousand times but it won't make a sweet taste in your mouth.
You faked suspecting him and still voting me and trying to get me lynched hard. I don't see any reason to consider you really suspecting Shiro.

Stop fucking misrepping me, think before you post.

I reiterate, scumhunting as great, as long as you're not targeted, eh? I agree with Farrar's earlier point that there are no great wagons. Shiro is the scummiest, there are things not right with your play but I'm probably gonna give you the benefit of the doubt for now. I'm gonna reassess before committing my vote for today.
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:53 am

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

Anyone else get the feel that BlueBloodedToffee is dicking around to try a no lynch?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:53 am

Oohhhh, nice move VDA.

Let's see where this goes.

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”