NY 179: Cute and Fluffy Mafia (Town Win)

PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:13 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

I am laughing at the concept of "adequate reasoning"- you suspect someone you vote...
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:10 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 691, Kthxbye wrote:dragonspawn (1): TheDudeAbides
Dripping Goofball (1): Kid A
firebound12 (1): I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent (1): Nero Cain
killapenwin
(LYNCH): d3x, NakedJogger, Garmr, dragonspawn, Albert B. Rampage, Peacebringer, Dripping Goofball, randomidget,
Killapenwin
, Ika
TheDudeAbides (2): Flubbernugget, YuniChikako

Not Voting -
Kthxbye
evilpacman18
, StrangerCoug

Alright, the above is where we sit (obviously, if you're town, insert your own name in green for your own VCA purposes). Looking at the votes on killa, the ones that are on with legit(ish) reasons come from d3x, Garmr (sorta OMGUS, but I see town motivation), dragonspawn, and killa.

-NakedJogger remains on killa while at the same time pushing that the wagon leader (d3x) is scum. This does not make sense to me.
-ABR just wanted to lynch yesterday. I've been like that as town in larges before and it matches his meta imo.
-Peacebringer's only explanation was he didn't like what he saw...
-DGB claimed wagoning. The kicker here is that she then posts which pings me as outside knowledge of killa's flip. THEN in , she calls ABR scum for wanting to rush killa's lynch yet doesn't unvote the lynch ABR is pushing.
-randommidget has a high amount of votes and literally no content. Also complains about the game not going anywhere (to look town?) while doing absolutely nothing to try and make the game go anywhere (a scum advantage).
-ika asks to be filled in and makes a snarky comment before rushing to hammer.

Now, out of all those with suspicious reasons to be/stay on the killa wagon or with no reason at all, I see scum motivation in all of them. The ones that ping me the most though are:
NakedJogger, DGB, ika and randommidget

I doubt all 4 are scum (too convenient?) but I do think there is AT LEAST 1 if not more.

VOTE: NakedJogger

For the above and the push on d3x who I am strongly town reading as his push on killa (although wrong in the end) is straight up his town meta.

I would be okay to switch to DGB though. Both of their play yesterday in conjunction with them being on the killa wagon is just scummy as hell. Both call other players who are on the wagon scum (attempting to set up a D2 lynch imo) while not having a problem remaining on the wagon with the person they are calling scum with a seemingly high confidence rate than the person they remain voting for.

The only reason I go with NJ right now is because I don't like randommidget on it and to an extent, TDA on it (killa's only real counter wagon yesterday).

As this is a large, I'm pretty much ignoring those not voting or off the wagon yesterday as there are so many damn'ed people.

Now I don't know much about ika. Only played one game with him. So he could be town or scum, but his vote won't indicate it either way. As long as he is in the game, he will hammer when we are at L1. Maybe we should be cautious about putting anyone there if we don't want them lynched.

oh and ika, you wanted to know where I know you, I use another screen name there and the rebels won when we lynched your queen causing you to flee.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:20 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 695, FakedBlogger wrote:
In post 685, Garmr wrote:
In post 581, FakedBlogger wrote:You think dude is scum. I think d3x is scum. If we're both town and don't suck at this game we are probably right.

This sort of reasoning is not town.

Why aren't you voting me then?

I am freaking voting you and you just did a fucking nasty hackjob like tda did
. Just more fucking proof your not even reading my posts and this isn't the first time where you did a hackjob and then went "whoops I misread". here's the fucking real 685

In post 685, Garmr wrote:@nakedjogger
Also asking mod useless question is another trait of scum and trying to down play someones content

wow how many scum tells are you dropping.

Spoiler:

@Garmr Read my iso, I said you were trolling dude and extending RVS-level reasoning up to page 15. If you're town you're defending your stupidity by blaming pen, who even said he was a noob. Under those circumstances all the arguments that have been piled up in front of him gave zero indication about his alignment. His claim was consistent with his general clumsy playstyle - not alignment indicative => to be taken seriously.

This

In post 401, FakedBlogger wrote:
Spoiler: @d3x
In post 351, d3x wrote:@Garmr- I just peeked at the QT and you guys actually did have pregame chat according to the time stamps. The QT was opened and you were welcomed by the Mod a day before she closed it for the start of D1 {which she announced}. According to the postgame, you didn't read your RolePM until halfway through D1. That doesn't mean you didn't have pregame, dude. That means you didn't read your RolePM; it was your choice to handicap yourself.

I don't understand what you're saying here.
Are you in a QT with Garmr?

Is evidence you didn't read the game correctly and you make no mention of my name before this. I also doubt you actually took the time to read my iso fully as I did make some pretty good points in between my jabs at tda in fact I'm willing to say I made the 2nd most points if not the most points.

Lets also consider the fact the only time you mentioned me as scum was when you were trying to discredit tda from being town in dexs eyes
In post 496, FakedBlogger wrote:If you're town, for all you know dude could be gambiting by claiming to have fallen for it. Or Garmr could be his scumbuddy and they could've rehearsed this gambit from the get-go, considering garmr's iso which is full of trolling dude without actually accusing him of anything serious, it's like they've managed to drag rvs-level reasoning out until page 15.

This was a fucking scums attempt at dragging two people through the mud with out pushing them

Also I gave legit reason why I thought pen was scum I think your response sucked donkey balls. No where did you point out what was wrong with my assumption he was scum all you do is attack the wagon he was on while you were on it? So your saying making up fake reasons,Not actually hunting,and not pushing is a newbie thing? Look at dragon spawn his a newbie and my highest town read and he never acted like killa at all. What does that make you? Scum Scum Scum Scum

Spoiler:
In post 664, Garmr wrote:
In post 659, FakedBlogger wrote:We should all compile a reads list. I'll go first. D3x is scum. Thank you.

Rinshan

If random midget flips scum I would consider naked jogger likely scum as well. I actually was going to try to keep my scum read I developed last night on random midget hidden till he gave a reads list. Naked Jogger post here was prematurely was trying to diffuse the value of my push.

So what you're saying here is that you ask random midget for a reads list, twice, and I somehow anticipated that this was going to be a push and that I diffused it by saying we should all compile a reads list, and saying that my only read is d3x-scum. This is self-centered misinterpretation of me promoting my willingness to lynch d3x. Also you shouldn't use hypothetic associations as reasoning in the same post where you vote someone. Why don't you stop trying to throw your feces at people who you dislike personally and start scumhunting if you are town?[/quote]
I don't even fucking know you so how can i dislike you yet? But yes you did sully my push on random and it was pretty obvious a lot attention was focused on him unless your blind. I'm the one really scum hunting between the two of us and I found scum you. [/spoiler]

Lynch shamming? Is that like a thing or did you make it up because you want to make it sound bad.
It's a thing but I don't know the real name to it I just remember being accused of it. I just know it's a form of gloating for ones mistakes which is considered scummy

Am I supposed to not keep track of who is responsible for this disaster lynch (especially disastrous if we don't lynch d3x any time soon)?

It sucks that he had a power role but you were also on him mate if you didn't see merit on the wagon you should of pushed against it. If you do see merit then your trying to push a lynch on the one made it for reasoning you agreed with.

Again, you are according way too much importance too yourself with this push diffusing shit. If anyone is diffusing a push it's you because asking twice for a reads list isn't a push, and asking for and providing reads isn't diffusing shit. On the other hand I have been preparing for pushing d3x for a long time now, and commenting on a case that isn't directed at you and insisting like a spoiled brat that d3x is supertown sort of is, because you're declaring solidarity with him which makes it easier for him to disregard the pressure.

I was asking him for the reads list because I wanted some connection tells I already decided that he was mafia. I also expected you to a lesser extent after a vca last night. But you shot up that list

Why would anyone crumb an odd night tracker role before getting any results, what moronic argument is this?

Any type of tacker crumb would of been beneficial I like to crumb all my roles anyway.

If scum make up bs reasons it's to kickstart or jump on a wagon. No such thing was observable in pen's play.

I agree there were no bs reasons.

What the fuck do you take that example as justification for? It basically means he was skeptical of you derp-calling ABR town. Why you would twist that into something incriminating if you are town is beyond me so wouldn't mind lynching you.

He accused me of lying there. It was obvious I was joking because who would town read someone after answering a joke.

Look another misrep and a omgussy reaction.

The flail is real people the flail is real.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:21 am

Post by Garmr »

whoops screwed up my quote to lazy to fix it.

Also who are you I don't remember ever playing and disliking you personally.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

your quoting suxs garmr.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

So SC, what do you like from TDA?

If you skimmed and "found very little that was helpful" why did you ask for a summary and not vote PB till I asked you who was scum?

Also agree with DS about IKA. He's so policy lynch material.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:45 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 704, Nero Cain wrote:your quoting suxs garmr.

Agreed
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:36 am

Post by Kid A »

In post 682, dragonspawn wrote:
In post 666, Kid A wrote:
In post 647, d3x wrote:@Jogger- lol

@Kid A- I'd still like an answer to p & p, plz.

VOTE: dgb

how does that post get you to vote dgb?

i quoted it by accident because i was using the same tab that i made the previous post from

its hard to explain but basically my post before that one was a response to that quote
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:54 am

Post by Kid A »

In post 680, TheDudeAbides wrote:
Tell me about your DGB vote at the end of the day yesterday.

i think she changes her reads in an unnatural way

In post 84, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 76, TheDudeAbides wrote:
In post 26, dragonspawn wrote:I'm buddies with someone I don't know

I'd love to know why you said this, I mean it's a piece of information that I simply don't have access to.

He is telegraphing that he is a traitor and would like the scum to recruit him via NK.

In post 194, DrippingGoofball wrote:DudeAbides is town.

In post 265, DrippingGoofball wrote:
DERP?

killapenwin

In post 584, DrippingGoofball wrote:Let's lynch killapenwin, the lack of activity close to lynch points to scum.

these read changes seem to be in reaction to wagon rather than based around how the player reacted to the wagon, DGB tries to say that their kpw vote is based around kpw's reaction to the wagon but 'lack of activity' is pretty bullshit, she doesn't even engage kpw (something that she does do with her less forced reads) or talk about how hes playing (something else she does with her less forced reads)

In post 84, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 76, TheDudeAbides wrote:
In post 26, dragonspawn wrote:I'm buddies with someone I don't know

I'd love to know why you said this, I mean it's a piece of information that I simply don't have access to.

He is telegraphing that he is a traitor and would like the scum to recruit him via NK.

here is dgb playing naturally

In post 584, DrippingGoofball wrote:Let's lynch killapenwin, the lack of activity close to lynch points to scum.

here is dgb forcing their reads to fit the optimal strategy for scum
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:11 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

@Garmr list your accusations against me please. You've made a mess of things, but I'll try to respond to some of your points if you promise to stop accusing me of something and then respond to my response as if you have forgotten what you were accusing me of. Like where you say
In post 686, Garmr wrote:Forgot to mention you got extremely defensive as soon as I pointed you out for scummy actions. [b
]Also you weren't putting down my play yesterday only when I scum read you.
[/b] Fuck it scum midget can wait it's time to lynch jogger.

VOTE: naked jogger

I then tell you how I've already stated that you've been dragging out RVS-level reasoning and trolling up to page 15, way before you were scumreading me on Day2, proving that your point is devoid of truth. What do you do? You fucking say:

In post 702, Garmr wrote:Is evidence you didn't read the game correctly and you make no mention of my name before this. I also doubt you actually took the time to read my iso fully as I did make some pretty good points in between my jabs at tda in fact I'm willing to say I made the 2nd most points if not the most points.

Lets also consider the fact the only time you mentioned me as scum was when you were trying to discredit tda from being town in dexs eyes

This is probably what pen called lying and he wasn't far from the truth, even if you're doing it unconsciously and wrap it up later with more shit.
Seriously, keep your arguments neat and don't mash them up, erasing all indication of what the original accusation is, unless you're scum in which case you're doing it right, maybe a tad too obvious.
What does you asking what something that doesn't have anything to do with scumhunting has to do with scumhunting have to do with scumhunting?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:16 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Vote: Kid A
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:21 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 709, FakedBlogger wrote:@Garmr list your accusations against me please. You've made a mess of things, but I'll try to respond to some of your points if you promise to stop accusing me of something and then respond to my response as if you have forgotten what you were accusing me of.

ok I agree to making this neat

1.Continuously pushing that the lynch was bad even through you were on it.

1.5. Attacking dex for not unvoting(implied as you said he was claimed power role thus meaning your problem starts after the role claimed) when random midget claimed and pushing that he keeped on tunneling after the claim. You yourself didn't unvote.
In post 662, FakedBlogger wrote:Ok.
You tunneled a claimed PR to death on account of OMGUS, noobcards and overall clumsiness. I would've had my doubts if you were a noob but apparently you're join date is 2009. I don't see you're condescension as anything other than scum trying to downplay his obviously scummy gameplay.

2.Not paying attention to what is said in the game mutiple time and trying push on that reasoning which ends up with misreps like this post 406. Town would make sure to know what they are talking about. Examples start from day 1

3.Having a omgus reaction to my vote

4 trying to smear my name before going after my points

5.Asking the mod useless question to try and score town points.(this is a thing i nearly got caught for before)

6.interrupting the push for information against random midget. (You pretty much stopped other peoples inquiries as well.

7. Your tunnel on dex shows a lack of actual hunting you actually don't name any town reads or scum reads other than dex

8.Trying to use bs excuses like I'm going after you because I hate you. I don't even know you this is the first time I played you.

9. Saying you wanted to line up dexs lynch day 2 even admitting you thought it was scummy (saying even you think it's scummy doesn't make it town).

10- The death tunnel on dex again
In post 489, FakedBlogger wrote:

In post 465, dragonspawn wrote:
In post 453, FakedBlogger wrote:VOTE: killapenwin

why?

To line up d3x's lynch for day2. <-- sounds scummy but I don't care.

In post 695, FakedBlogger wrote:Pen was null to me, d3x was scum. I realized there was no incentive to lynch d3x so I took the random chance of 70% or so for d3x to flip scum, hoping that if he flips town we'd go for d3x.

Also was it random midget with 70% chance or dex?

Like where you say
In post 686, Garmr wrote:Forgot to mention you got extremely defensive as soon as I pointed you out for scummy actions. [b
]Also you weren't putting down my play yesterday only when I scum read you.
[/b] Fuck it scum midget can wait it's time to lynch jogger.

VOTE: naked jogger

I then tell you how I've already stated that you've been dragging out RVS-level reasoning and trolling up to page 15, way before you were scumreading me on Day2, proving that your point is devoid of truth. What do you do? You fucking say:

In post 702, Garmr wrote:Is evidence you didn't read the game correctly and you make no mention of my name before this. I also doubt you actually took the time to read my iso fully as I did make some pretty good points in between my jabs at tda in fact I'm willing to say I made the 2nd most points if not the most points.

This is probably what pen called lying and he wasn't far from the truth, even if you're doing it unconsciously and wrap it up later with more shit.
Seriously, keep your arguments neat and don't mash them up, erasing all indication of what the original accusation is, unless you're scum in which case you're doing it right, maybe a tad too obvious.

I just realized you tried drag me off the original topic then What i said was you didn't try to put down my play before, Not "you didn't mention me before".

Then you gave down that scenario. The scenario isn't even trying to put down my play or even really push me at all. It's using wifom to try and cause doubt in dexs mind on tda and me(I don't know if he was town reading me through) push dex as scum at the same time. That's pretty wow.

I don't know what to say. I just got caught in your argument trap but found something else so I'm not sure if that's good or bad.

Also you damn well know what penkilla was referring to when he said i was lying (he even showed the post.) he listed a pasific example. Your trying to put words in a dead townies to change what he was going for.

11. Putting words in a dead townies to change what he was pushing for
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:43 am

Post by ika »

geting over sore thorough and have been felling like crap i will get to this game soon

if anyone has anything they need form me when i get back post it so i can find it
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:16 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 705, Nero Cain wrote:Also agree with DS about IKA. He's so policy lynch material.

I am always up to lynch this type a player that lives to indiscriminately hammer any player at L-1. It is poison to the game. He could be town, but he might as well be scum as far as the town's chances go.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

join me

vote:IKA

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:20 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

YeeeeeeeeeeesSSSSSSSSSSS

VOTE: ika
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:24 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

In post 705, Nero Cain wrote:So SC, what do you like from TDA?

Nothing that really stands out right now. Where did I say I liked anything about TDA?

In post 705, Nero Cain wrote:If you skimmed and "found very little that was helpful" why did you ask for a summary and not vote PB till I asked you who was scum?

Because I do not claim to be infallible as either town or scum in terms of getting everything that's relevant. You forced me to take a closer look at the game by asking for my reads.

You can go in my town pile now.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 716, StrangerCoug wrote:Where did I say I liked anything about TDA?

b/c I read it as have and not haven't. my bad.

FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:58 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

Spoiler: @Garmr
In post 711, Garmr wrote:1.Continuously pushing that the lynch was bad even through you were on it.

1.5. Attacking dex for not unvoting(implied as you said he was claimed power role thus meaning your problem starts after the role claimed) when random midget claimed and pushing that he keeped on tunneling after the claim. You yourself didn't unvote.
In post 662, FakedBlogger wrote:Ok.
You tunneled a claimed PR to death on account of OMGUS, noobcards and overall clumsiness. I would've had my doubts if you were a noob but apparently you're join date is 2009. I don't see you're condescension as anything other than scum trying to downplay his obviously scummy gameplay.

1., 1.5.:
My problem is none of anyone's accusations were alignment indicative, not to mention the majority of people didn't give any reason whatsoever. But that didn't change the random probability (30%) of pen flipping scum. Then he claimed, and it was ludicrous to entertain the prospect of that lynch any further, just to shift people's perspective on lynching d3x, it wasn't worth sacrificing a pr, even if scum would've shot him anyway. Therefore I would've unvoted
but didn't get the chance

In post 711, Garmr wrote:
2.Not paying attention to what is said in the game mutiple time and trying push on that reasoning which ends up with misreps like this post 406. Town would make sure to know what they are talking about. Examples start from day 1

2. What misrep? What you said about not having pregame talk was false.

Also 2. When I replaced into the game my scumhunting was based off of a superficial but specialized read. I was scanning for things that don't make sense for town to talk about. I initially might not know why I single out specific posts/discussions, but then I question and read some more and I focus in on what exactly is off. You're saying I wasn't paying attention, I'm saying your discussion was scummy, and therefore obstructed me from getting it at first. I deduced that d3x was to blame for its propagation and I've pointed out why here:
In post 496, FakedBlogger wrote:1. Why would you assume scum-dude would be in a hurry to tell his scumbuds about the neighborhood. Who gives a shit about the neighborhood, is it supposed to be this vital information that the scumteam needs to play to accordingly? No, it's fucking irrelevant and can wait until N1. If I was scum I would consider not sharing the info at all to make sure nobody slips because of it.

1.1. Therefore it's irrelevant whether Garmr's game had pregame chat or not.

In post 711, Garmr wrote:3.Having a omgus reaction to my vote

3. Either you're town that really does suck, or you've been doing damage deliberately as scum. I said I wouldn't mind lynching you to find out.

Also. The entire concept of OMGUS is based off of one game. There has never been any statistical evidence that what we call OMGUS is even remotely alignment indicative, but it's memorable when it happens to be scum that does it. That's why, and because it sounds cool, it's still in use, for scum and stupid town to abuse.

In post 711, Garmr wrote:4 trying to smear my name before going after my points

4. Why would I want to antagonize you as scum? If I called your play bad it was because it was bad for town.

In post 711, Garmr wrote:5.Asking the mod useless question to try and score town points.(this is a thing i nearly got caught for before)

5. Did you pay attention when I said I had a theory about d3x, tda and nero being scum and there not being a neighborhood? If the neighbor prefix doesn't get outed upon a flip it could be a game-winning gambit to fake-claim a neighborhood.

In post 711, Garmr wrote:6.interrupting the push for information against random midget. (You pretty much stopped other peoples inquiries as well.

6. Nope, told you how ridiculous that sounds here:
In post 695, FakedBlogger wrote:So what you're saying here is that you ask random midget for a reads list, twice, and I somehow anticipated that this was going to be a push and that I diffused it by saying we should all compile a reads list, and saying that my only read is d3x-scum. This is self-centered misinterpretation of me promoting my willingness to lynch d3x. Also you shouldn't use hypothetic associations as reasoning in the same post where you vote someone.

In post 711, Garmr wrote:7. Your tunnel on dex shows a lack of actual hunting you actually don't name any town reads or scum reads other than dex

7. As town I generally refrain from townreading because I read everyone as town until they're affinity for scummy discussions betrays them. But that's independent of my push on d3x.

And since this game hasn't had any quality discussion, which you are partly to blame for, it was rather difficult to develop any other scumreads besides d3x.

In post 711, Garmr wrote:8.Trying to use bs excuses like I'm going after you because I hate you. I don't even know you this is the first time I played you.

8. I presume you're being/or pretending to be menstrual about me having called you out for your anti-town gameplay, making it personal instead of keeping it objective.

In post 711, Garmr wrote:9. Saying you wanted to line up dexs lynch day 2 even admitting you thought it was scummy (saying even you think it's scummy doesn't make it town).

9. I don't care

10. What about my push on d3x and why aren't you voting scummy d3x?

This is insane:

In post 711, Garmr wrote:
a)
I just realized you tried drag me off the original topic then What i said was you didn't try to put down my play before, Not "you didn't mention me before".

b)
Then you gave down that scenario. The scenario isn't even trying to put down my play or even really push me at all.
c)
It's using wifom to try and cause doubt in dexs mind on tda and me(I don't know if he was town reading me through) push dex as scum at the same time. That's pretty wow.

I don't know what to say. I just got caught in your
d)
argument trap but found something else so I'm not sure if that's good or bad.

e)
Also you damn well know what penkilla was referring to when he said i was lying (he even showed the post.) he listed a pasific example. Your trying to put words in a dead townies to change what he was going for.

11. Putting words in a dead townies to change what he was pushing for

a) What the fuck are you talking about?
b) That's the scenario that proves that you were lying about having said that I haven't criticized your play up to the point where you scumread me. It's like a direct counter to your accusation. What's the matter with you?
c) You think in buzzwords so I was wondering when you'd throw in another one. There it is. WIFOM! I am using wifom to cast doubt in d3x's mind about you and TTA and pushing d3x at the same time. I swear this is giving me cancer. I've made myself clear why I'm pushing d3x and why I think your posts were trollish and bad. I was enunciating the possibility of you and dude having crippled the thread on purpose. And I used this enunciation of this possibility as part of my strive to emphasize how d3x's gung-ho townread on TTA and QT-fluffposting was scummy.
d) brainfart.
e) I know that he was town so despite his consistent clumsiness he was sincere about everything he said, also see b). What did I say that he didn't?
What does you asking what something that doesn't have anything to do with scumhunting has to do with scumhunting have to do with scumhunting?
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:04 am

Post by dragonspawn »

Why on earth should we policy lynch ika so early in the day simply because he likes hammering L1 and when we have scum suspicions? It's fairly easy at his point to keep ikas hammering tendencies from causing problems. Dont put anyone at L1 until we want them lynched.

id much rather scum hunt than policy lynch at this point. Besides a PL let's the scum do nothing and move close to winning. Unless ika is scum for some reason. Did anyone read alt who he replaced as scum?
YuniChikako
YuniChikako
Goon
YuniChikako
Goon
Goon

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:29 am

Post by YuniChikako »

Spoiler: Garmr
In post 648, Garmr wrote:I don't under stand why anyone would kill evilpacman he had no field presence.

Maybe because it would be easier to make other players look like scum? Like, trying to push the scum label on pacman might backfire as he would be too easy of a target? So they might as well get rid of him before one of the actual scum members accidentally/stupidly resort(s) to that?
That would be kind of thinking ahead, I guess. Just a thought, really.

Spoiler: Kid A
In post 679, Kid A wrote:
In post 670, TheDudeAbides wrote:
In post 524, Kid A wrote:
In post 505, PeaceBringer wrote:I could swing either way...

what are you referring to?

Did you ever make that reads list I asked for?

no, i dont think reads lists are helpful to town

And why not?
It can be pretty effective at finding scum if the lists are analyzed right.
Or maybe that's why you don't want to make a reads list.

Spoiler: Nero
In post 689, Nero Cain wrote:
vote:RM

Where did that come from? Seriously, here you are trying to look towny, responding to quoted things and asking questions, and then you vote someone who you didn't mention much at all.
You just hopping on the wagon?

Not sure if someone mentioned this already as I haven't yet read through all of Garmr and NJ's thing going on right now, but wasn't the pen lynch something of a counter-wagon to TDA's?
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:35 am

Post by Kid A »

they can be pretty effective at helping scum pick an optimal night kill if they are analyzed right
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:36 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

ika u lurking?
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:31 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

ABR u scum?
If you think I'm scum D1, bet all your money I'm town.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:32 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 713, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 705, Nero Cain wrote:Also agree with DS about IKA. He's so policy lynch material.

I am always up to lynch this type a player that lives to indiscriminately hammer any player at L-1. It is poison to the game. He could be town, but he might as well be scum as far as the town's chances go.

Can you produce meta to support this claim? To eliminate confusion before it starts, I'm talking about "always up to lynch this type of player".
If you think I'm scum D1, bet all your money I'm town.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”