Herodotus
Black Ops
Herodotus
Black Ops
Black Ops

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:52 am

Post by Herodotus »

In post 574, Morgan wrote:
In post 570, Herodotus wrote:Vettrock 184 is a very OMGUSy response to Teapot, which makes me like Teapot.

How was it OMGUSy? vettrock complained and tried to shift attention back to ABR.

Right, with the lack of names, I assumed that when vettrock said "he", he was talking about Teapot. But "he" must have meant Albert, who we already know was town. So that probably doesn't say anything about Teapot.

In post 574, Morgan wrote:Stop using log in times to determine in-game behavior.

On the one hand I agree that it feels a little unfair and somewhat unreliable to look at log in times. But the one rule that is bolded tells me to play to my win condition, and gaining information is critical to that goal, even if the information isn't perfect. And it's not cheating; this is public information, not much different from the times when someone says "(Player) has posted in other games but is lurking here." There's a discussion to be had about this, but it belongs in Mafia Discussion after this game is over.
No one's vote should be based solely on someone having been logged in during that time, if only because there were multiple people whose times were between the previous vote count and the kill and multiple people whose times were hidden. Also, I've made mistakes based on things like that before. But as long as the Mod doesn't say it's not allowed, it's fair to mention it, and because of the way vettrock reacted, I think it may help in the long term.

In post 574, Morgan wrote:
Another question for townies:

What do you think of scum!Sup-Zero?

I think the most relevant considerations for Sup-Zero's alignment would be his end of day discussion with Albert, which I apologize for cutting short. There's also what Albert said:
In post 538, Albert B. Rampage wrote:It looks like you voted for archaebob, realized he looked too townie, and then hammered him to get rid of a loose end and frame me with the same stone. Your reads and suspicions are all wrong. Your interactions with texcat and vet look like you're buddies.

I want to look into that at some point, but I won't be assuming it's correct solely on the basis that it came from Albert.

Sup, when you said that Astinus would be a good person to look at, can you explain in what way you looked at them? A random-looking vote doesn't mean a lot.
Just because a majority of a group of people decide it's okay doesn't mean it's not murder. - Cobblerfone
Herodotus
Herodotus
Black Ops
Herodotus
Black Ops
Black Ops

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:56 am

Post by Herodotus »

And yes, they eventually replaced out, but not until later, ie. after you moved your vote.
Just because a majority of a group of people decide it's okay doesn't mean it's not murder. - Cobblerfone
Morgan
Morgan
Goon
Morgan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:21 pm

Post by Morgan »

VOTE: Sup-Zero

A nudge here, a poke there.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:14 pm

Post by texcat »

My opinion of SupZero is tinged with a whole lot of OMGUS. I was originally suspicious when they said they had thoughts to share, but would do so later. Later came and went and I asked again. It wasn't until I voted that we started getting some content. Then there was Sup's vote for ABR while claiming that he thought ABR was town. It makes no sense to me. If you think that ABR is town and is such a good scum hunter that he can accurately vig kill scum on D1, then why would you want to kill him? Isn't a good scum hunter a better asset to town if he is alive?

I actually find that promising to post content later, and then not doing so, is a fairly accurate scum tell. I'd love to see some actual statistics on this. And TheCow has done it numerous times. My vote is probably going to stay on him for a while.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:14 pm

Post by Wisdom »

Vote Count 2.1
Herodotus (3)
-
Sup-Zero, Teapot, BBMolla

texcat (2)
-
Herodotus, pisskop

TheCow (1)
-
texcat

Sup-Zero (1)
-
Morgan

Not Voting:
theslimer3, TheCow

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Day 2 ends in (expired on 2015-03-01 01:15:23).
Sup-Zero
Sup-Zero
Goon
Sup-Zero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:00 pm

Post by Sup-Zero »

In post 577, Morgan wrote:VOTE: Sup-Zero

A nudge here, a poke there.

no pls
Sup-Zero
Sup-Zero
Goon
Sup-Zero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:01 pm

Post by Sup-Zero »

In post 578, texcat wrote:My opinion of SupZero is tinged with a whole lot of OMGUS. I was originally suspicious when they said they had thoughts to share, but would do so later. Later came and went and I asked again. It wasn't until I voted that we started getting some content. Then there was Sup's vote for ABR while claiming that he thought ABR was town. It makes no sense to me. If you think that ABR is town and is such a good scum hunter that he can accurately vig kill scum on D1, then why would you want to kill him? Isn't a good scum hunter a better asset to town if he is alive?

I actually find that promising to post content later, and then not doing so, is a fairly accurate scum tell. I'd love to see some actual statistics on this. And TheCow has done it numerous times. My vote is probably going to stay on him for a while.

This person is not reading our posts.
Sup-Zero
Sup-Zero
Goon
Sup-Zero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:05 pm

Post by Sup-Zero »

Xay and I came to the conclusion that we want to lynch Hero and maybe texcat.

Hero only came up with the buddying theory when ABR started talking about shooting us, so we have no idea why he held onto it for that long. He said nothing about us aside from wanting us to do stuff, and only came up with the read as soon as our death was a possibility.

We haven't talked about texcat much.
Sup-Zero
Sup-Zero
Goon
Sup-Zero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:08 pm

Post by Sup-Zero »

The texcat thing is mostly my own read, Xay said he was just okay with it.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:19 pm

Post by texcat »

In post 581, Sup-Zero wrote:
In post 578, texcat wrote:My opinion of SupZero is tinged with a whole lot of OMGUS. I was originally suspicious when they said they had thoughts to share, but would do so later. Later came and went and I asked again. It wasn't until I voted that we started getting some content. Then there was Sup's vote for ABR while claiming that he thought ABR was town. It makes no sense to me. If you think that ABR is town and is such a good scum hunter that he can accurately vig kill scum on D1, then why would you want to kill him? Isn't a good scum hunter a better asset to town if he is alive?

This person is not reading our posts.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:21 pm

Post by texcat »

Oops. I meant to add to the quote.... What posts do you think I missed? Do you think something I said was incorrect? Please feel free to point it out if you do. Otherwise, quit smudging me by saying that I'm not reading.
Sup-Zero
Sup-Zero
Goon
Sup-Zero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:26 pm

Post by Sup-Zero »

• We gave reasons for voting ABR.
  • We gave reasons for why we didn't contribute at that point in time.
  • Giving content after getting voted is not a scumtell.

Try again.
Sup-Zero
Sup-Zero
Goon
Sup-Zero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:35 pm

Post by Sup-Zero »

I do think you read my posts regarding these subjects and it feels like you've deliberately ignored them, hence me being annoyed.
Herodotus
Herodotus
Black Ops
Herodotus
Black Ops
Black Ops

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:42 pm

Post by Herodotus »

@Sup: It's not a theory. I thought you were very town until your response to the votes on me. After that, I thought you were town but kept that in mind. When Albert mentioned shooting you, I figured there might be reasons to suspect you and I read you in ISO. When I noticed your actions toward Astinus I felt uncomfortable so I'm asking you about them. I had a theory that would explain it and that wouldn't implicate you, but I wanted to hear it from you.
Herodotus
Herodotus
Black Ops
Herodotus
Black Ops
Black Ops

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:43 pm

Post by Herodotus »

I also haven't reread you since day 2 started except for the end of day 1.
TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:44 pm

Post by TheCow »

Ew, a vote on me.
If anyone is wondering why I died for a bit there, well aa lot of sleeping was had. Anyway, on topic. With yesterday's situation resolved, I'm feeling Tea is kind of townier. Though, my thoughts there could just be biased by the Lynch's results, I'm not sure. Will look into that further.

As Sup goes, their posts leave me feeling awkward. Could just be the style they're in, but it is quite likely the weirdness of their placements.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:45 am

Post by texcat »

In post 590, TheCow wrote:With yesterday's situation resolved, I'm feeling Tea is kind of townier. Though, my thoughts there could just be biased by the Lynch's results, I'm not sure.

Could you explain this a little more? I'm not seeing why Tea should feel townier. ABR, who Tea wanted dead no matter what, died and flipped town. I could see that Teapot would be townier if ABR had flipped scum, but huh?
theslimer3
theslimer3
Mafia Scum
theslimer3
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:35 am

Post by theslimer3 »

Prod dodge! Slimey content later. Also ask me questions pls
Im a black cat anyway.
GTKAS Slimer
theslimer3
theslimer3
Mafia Scum
theslimer3
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:35 am

Post by theslimer3 »

You know, because I'm an attention whore and I feel left out this game :c
Im a black cat anyway.
GTKAS Slimer
Sup-Zero
Sup-Zero
Goon
Sup-Zero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:09 am

Post by Sup-Zero »

In post 588, Herodotus wrote:@Sup: It's not a theory. I thought you were very town until your response to the votes on me. After that, I thought you were town but kept that in mind. When Albert mentioned shooting you, I figured there might be reasons to suspect you and I read you in ISO. When I noticed your actions toward Astinus I felt uncomfortable so I'm asking you about them. I had a theory that would explain it and that wouldn't implicate you, but I wanted to hear it from you.

Which is why it only came up when ABR threatened to shoot me. Sure.

In post 590, TheCow wrote:Ew, a vote on me.
If anyone is wondering why I died for a bit there, well aa lot of sleeping was had. Anyway, on topic. With yesterday's situation resolved, I'm feeling Tea is kind of townier. Though, my thoughts there could just be biased by the Lynch's results, I'm not sure. Will look into that further.

As Sup goes, their posts leave me feeling awkward. Could just be the style they're in, but it is quite likely the weirdness of their placements.

Can't base your analysis on the power of imagination, I'm afraid. Got any real issues or what?
Morgan
Morgan
Goon
Morgan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:03 am

Post by Morgan »

In post 592, theslimer3 wrote:Prod dodge! Slimey content later. Also ask me questions pls

Is Sup-Zero scum, y/n?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:05 am

Post by pisskop »

Y
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Herodotus
Herodotus
Black Ops
Herodotus
Black Ops
Black Ops

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:55 am

Post by Herodotus »

In post 594, Sup-Zero wrote:
In post 588, Herodotus wrote:@Sup: It's not a theory. I thought you were very town until your response to the votes on me. After that, I thought you were town but kept that in mind. When Albert mentioned shooting you, I figured there might be reasons to suspect you and I read you in ISO. When I noticed your actions toward Astinus I felt uncomfortable so I'm asking you about them. I had a theory that would explain it and that wouldn't implicate you, but I wanted to hear it from you.

Which is why it only came up when ABR threatened to shoot me. Sure.

Yes, it's exactly why I only mentioned it then. I never felt like it was worth doubting your towniness until Albert requested that the rest of us critically examine you. Would you expect otherwise?

My current theory is that the strangeness of that can be attributed in some way to your being a hydra. As I said, though, I was hoping you would provide an explanation because I don't like to spoon-feed it to you.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:18 pm

Post by BBmolla »

My confidence is pretty shot so I have like no will to post
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:25 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Sup wagon is pretty garbage just by who is pushing it.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!

Return to “Completed Open Games”