VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1325 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:16 am

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

In post 1323, bji wrote:
In post 1321, VictorDeAngelo wrote:
In post 1319, bji wrote:
Any one of West, pisskop, Gliffie, or ChaosOmega could be hammering TMJ. You can't all be scum, so there must be reasonable town motivation for not hammering. What is it?

Wow, you really mustn't be paying attention to have to ask questions like this.

Must not be. Because I can't think of any reason for any of those 4 to not be hammering TMJ. Let's get this overwith and get this sad game moving forward.

Things bji has apparently not noticed:

1) Gliffe replaced out. He posted this in the thread and a few people have mentioned this fact. Obviously an empty slot isn't hammering anyone.

2) Chaos has stated intent to hammer, and requested a claim. So effectively, he is hammering TMJ.

3) Do I need to explain why it isn't suspicious that Pisskop and West haven't hammered or are we done here?
bji
bji
Mafia Scum
bji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:21 am

Post by bji »

In post 1325, VictorDeAngelo wrote:
2) Chaos has stated intent to hammer, and requested a claim. So effectively, he is hammering TMJ.

TMJ is not going to claim anything, he's probably not even going to post. There's no reason to wait.

VictorDeAngelo wrote:
3) Do I need to explain why it isn't suspicious that Pisskop and West haven't hammered or are we done here?

I'm not saying it's suspicious. I never said that. I just don't know why they aren't doing it. West gave a non-explanation. pisskop hasn't said anything that I remember.

Anyway, whatever. I guess I'll just wait to see what happens because there's nothing left to do but wait apparently.
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:32 am

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

In post 1326, bji wrote:

TMJ is not going to claim anything, he's probably not even going to post. There's no reason to wait.

There's always a very tiny chance he claims a provable town role. I say give him till he gets to prod range to claim.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:36 am

Post by pisskop »

TJM. Why you no post?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Tjoe Min Ja
Tjoe Min Ja
Goon
Tjoe Min Ja
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:29 pm

Post by Tjoe Min Ja »

Lol. Sorry about that. Was having ingress anomaly defending connected cell (not that i expect you to know). In the other hand, i am vanilla. But i guess you all guess it already.
Show
If you pick a fight with one Goblin, be ready to fight them all.
------ESL------
Finish game :
Mini 838: Jeopardy in Jefferson -over- Town - lose
Mini 839 -- Mafia Invasion! -over- scum win
Mini 840. Tajo's I love you Mafia -over- scum - win
StrangerCoug's Worst Nightmare: D├â┬®j├â┬á Bastard -over- Town - win
Tjoe Min Ja
Tjoe Min Ja
Goon
Tjoe Min Ja
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:31 pm

Post by Tjoe Min Ja »

In post 1326, bji wrote:

VictorDeAngelo wrote:

Interesting point, whats with the hurry?

I'm not saying it's suspicious. I never said that. I just don't know why they aren't doing it. West gave a non-explanation. pisskop hasn't said anything that I remember.

Anyway, whatever. I guess I'll just wait to see what happens because there's nothing left to do but wait apparently.
Show
------ESL------
Finish game :
Tjoe Min Ja
Tjoe Min Ja
Goon
Tjoe Min Ja
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:44 pm

Post by Tjoe Min Ja »

Ups. Sorry i mess up with quote. I type without scrolling down.

*interesting point, whats with the hurry? *is my post
Show
------ESL------
Finish game :
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:25 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

vote: Tjoe Min Ja
Is it any wonder things seem so awry? We swim in a sea of confusion and don't have to think to survive, so nobody listens!
Tjoe Min Ja
Tjoe Min Ja
Goon
Tjoe Min Ja
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:43 am

Post by Tjoe Min Ja »

Oh well. So fast uh? I see it coming though.
Show
------ESL------
Finish game :
bji
bji
Mafia Scum
bji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:51 am

Post by bji »

In post 1333, Tjoe Min Ja wrote:Oh well. So fast uh? I see it coming though.

I don't think there is anything alignment indicative about hammering you "so fast". The day was clearly stagnating. And it's already been explained why you were a good lynch choice for today. I'm really hoping you flip scum but even if you don't, at least the game will hopefully start progressing.

I don't know if I'll live through tonight so I'll you all something to think about in case I don't:

pisskop is either the towniest town or the scummiest scum. His claim was weird to me. Scum would make that claim as a sort of a win-win claim: if you're right that there are no investigative roles, then you get townfirmed. But if you're wrong, then someone either tunnels you or counter claims and then scum knows an investigative role. Not too bad of an outcome in either case for someone who believed they may really be close to lynch. However, this is predicated on pisskop really believing that he was close to lynch, and that early in day 1, I don't think anyone would really believe that. That being said, I always find premature claims like that suspicious. I also believed that pisskop may actually have been signalling something when he joked about being cop. I thought maybe he really was a cop and that joke claim served two purposes: one to see if Titus or anyone else would become very interested (which Titus did) to gauge if they are possible scum, and two to let those who can see through the deception know that he's a cop. I thought maybe he was a day cop who had investigated Titus because of how suddenly and certainly he tunneled on her as scum. Like, he was 100% sure in such a completely tunneling way that I thought he must be day cop and have investigated Titus and known that she was scum. I couldn't otherwise explain how he could be so sure. I didn't think of this until after Titus flipped, obv. Then in day 2 I was trying to probe pisskop to see if he was as "sure" about his read this day as previous, but he wasn't. So in the end I concluded that he's not actually a day cop. Like I said, pisskop is either really townie town, or really clever scum who has tricked us with a fake role claim. At this point, I'm pretty convinced that pisskop is town. But I wanted to put all this out because maybe fellow town can think of more that I haven't thought of. Oh yeah almost forgot, I thought that pisskop was the primary NK target night 1, I don't understand why he wasn't killed, that makes me a little suspicious too.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:55 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1334, bji wrote:Oh yeah almost forgot, I thought that pisskop was the primary NK target night 1, I don't understand why he wasn't killed, that makes me a little suspicious too.

This kind of statement is exactly why I wouldn't be killed.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:56 am

Post by pisskop »

Anyway. TJM is going to flip. This is good. For many ~reasons~.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:59 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Votecount 2.LYNCH

Tjoe Min Ja
[
LYNCHED
] - VictorDeAngelo, JohnnyFarrar, bji, Aristophanes, evilpacman18, ChaosOmega
Gliffie
[2] - pisskop, West9
VictorDeAngelo
[1] - Tjoe Min Ja
Not Voting
[1] - Gliffie

Flip coming shortly.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:05 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

"Help help! Someone help me!"
Oh no! Someone is in trouble.
Thank goodness for Captain Cheetory6! Here to save the day yet again. I fly through the air with the intent of saving innocent lives, all the while, nothing stands in the way of my fight of justice. I have all kinds of cool powers too. I can make money with my fists. And then punch people with my money fists. This dream friggin rocks man. Sure am glad there aren't any nightmares here to get in the way of that.
Tjoe Min Ja has been lynched. He was a
Nightmare [Mafia Goon]

Deadline for Night Two is halted until replacement is found.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:28 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

texcat replaces in for Gliffie. Deadline for Night Two is Thursday, April 2nd, @ 12:00 PM EST, which is in (expired on 2015-04-02 12:00:00).
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:31 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

I'm leaning over the edge of a cliff. My arm is outstretched, my hand grasping the hand of another person, desperately clinging on for their life.
'Hold on Johnny! Don't let go!'
I shout as I try to pull him back up. I strain with all my might, but I just can't manage. Johnny looks me in the eye and winks, muttering one word before falling to his doom. The silence was deafening. The pain is too much. How could I lose my friend in such a painful way..
I will remember what he said to me in that dream until the day that I die:

Spoiler: Johnny's Last Words may he rest in peace
"Butts."
JohnnyFarrar has been killed. He was a
Good Dream [Vanilla Town]

Deadline for Day Three is Thursday, April 16th, @ 12:00 PM EST, which is in (expired on 2015-04-16 12:00:00).
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:39 am

Post by pisskop »

Johnny :o
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:40 am

Post by pisskop »

Hi Texcat!

. I havent read TJM iso again, and I appreciate you placing in, but I knoe you're likely the last scumz.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:40 am

Post by pisskop »

vote: Texcat
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:43 am

Post by texcat »

Hi Pisskop. I'm actually not.
TJM iso? That's like a 15 sec read?

VOTE: West

off to work...more this evening
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:46 am

Post by pisskop »

He has a load of interactions with BJI and Victor.
. Im curious about that.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:47 am

Post by pisskop »

Mostly Victor, but BJI's name is coming up more frequently.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:47 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Votecount 3.01
texcat
[1] - pisskop
West9
[1] - texcat
Not Voting
[6] - Aristophanes, bji, ChaosOmega, evilpacman18, VictorDeAngelo, West9

With
alive, it's
to lynch.

Deadline for Day Three is Thursday, April 16th, @ 12:00 PM EST, which is in (expired on 2015-04-16 12:00:00).
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:52 am

Post by pisskop »

Actually, Reviewing yesterday, BJI gets loads of points for honing in on TJM.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:09 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1050, Tjoe Min Ja wrote:@Titus your reading is purely based on gut feeling. U only try to lynch the inactive to find way out.

vote titus

In post 610, Tjoe Min Ja wrote:@aristophanes : what do you think about the latest bji vs silverwolf?

In post 1208, Tjoe Min Ja wrote:Can you elaborate why you think me and victor is scum bussing?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”