Untrod Tripod:
Cheetory6
(1)
Titus:
mastin2

(5)
No Bane Vote:
Antihero, Aronis, Espeonage, Untrod Tripod, Empire

With 19 votes in play, it takes 10 to Bane. Deadline is Sunday, April 5th at 9 PM CST.

Minor Day One Deadline(expired on 2015-04-05 21:00:00)

mastin2 may be V/LA in the near future.
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Glad Hatter

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:19 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 628, Empire wrote:Oh and after you guys inevitably realize that this slot is town, we're bane'ing Gamma. No exceptions (assuming my read-through of this thread or my teammates don't change my mind).

So I don't think I've ever played with you aside from times when you were in a hydra with someone else

but I don't actually get why you're making this such a strong statement, especially if you haven't actually read over the whole game yet

Why do you think I'm scum?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Glad Hatter

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:20 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Like I haven't done shit

but I feel like I've been fairly open about not having done shit worth reading yet
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:24 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

I am 90% sure empire is town. If people want to wagon him they need to bring damn good reasons.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:36 pm

Post by Titus »

We should Bane Empire Vezok just like I am not opposed to baning Bulba. Baning is used on a collective scumread. Cops vigs doctors potatoe men can all target who we bane thus getting a better picture later.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:36 pm

Post by Titus »

This should get facts which makes the game better.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:45 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

I'm telling you empire is town. You can think I'm wrong, but that won't change facts.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:16 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 376, DeasVail wrote:
Bulb, if you're town then I appreciate the advice, but I currently think you're scum for a number of reasons, not limited to you telling me what to do.

Your not exactly disproving my point here. You know that, right?

I do form reads emotionally sometimes and I'm aware of this, but I feel it's unfair to dismiss my reads because of this, especially when they are not entirely emotional.

Then explain them to me in terms that aren't "You called me town and treated me nice. You can be town!" or "I see myself in you. It might not exactly align with where I am, but I see myself in you. You can be town." or "You hurt my feelings... To the scum pile!". I'm trying to sync with my town reads, and that's hard to do with someone whose reads are dependent on who decided to share their lollipop today.

Regarding Cheetory, the stuff about being less analytical and taking pot-shots are the lines along which Ceph is thinking, and I don't know what to think of you claiming to be thinking along the same lines as Ceph when you evidently have no idea what Ceph was thinking.

Well, then I guess I don't know where Ceph is coming from, but I do think his reads were more spot on. My point was to listen to your team mates more.

Ultimately, I think you're attempting to manipulate me and doing a poor job of it. It would seem strange for someone to interact with the paragon in such a way, but it's quite common knowledge that I believe I'm not nearly as good as my banner would suggests, and I have been described using such words as meek, indecisive and submissive in the past. So, I do not believe it beyond you, or anyone else, to try manipulating me in such a way if you consider it in your best interests to do so. If you are scum as I suspect then you have vastly underestimated the extent of my paranoia.

To be fair, I didn't notice your nice shiny banner, and I wouldn't have cared if I did. And if I was scum, I'd have much better things to do than to pick a fight with one of the most obv. town players in the game. Trust me, you're not even on the top of the list of who I'd want to manipulate.

You have told me that Ceph is right and that I should listen to him even though it has been proven that you have no idea what he was even saying. You say that I'm indecisive, and while this is a common feature of my play, I have been making a (most likely futile) attempt to live up to the paragon title that has been ascribed to me and don't believe that I've actually been indecisive here. I've been clear about which choice I want, to bane or not to bane, and also who I want to bane (ironically any indecision regarding this is only coming about now). You tell me that I'm lost when the only indication for this is that I don't agree with your reads. You are using my 'emotional side' in an attempt to get me to stop not-scumreading Cheetory when my reasons for disagreeing with you are merely seeing his position on the TammyvZar issue as a sensible one that I could see town taking, and not emotional at all. You claim that my townread on Marquis and lack of super strong scumread on Zar are only due to their buddying of me. However, my main reason for townreading Marquis is unrelated to his buddying (the influence of which on my read I'm quite aware of) and my main concern about Zar is his townread of me.

You know, you still haven't elaborated on these reads that are supposedly not influenced by your being emotional. For example, you say that your main reason for townreading Marquis is unrelated to his buddying, but you fail to say what that reason is. In essence, there's not a lot of substance to this argument in general, and it can be summed up as "Wah! Bulba treated me like an adult and told me to pay more attention! He's being mean to me! He must die!".

The above myriad of really strange (and pretty much entirely untrue) claims makes me think that you must be scum. I think it's very likely that people who don't know me well (and in fact probably all but those closest to me) would believe that the best method of defusing me as a threat would be to tell me I'm wrong, sew doubt into me regarding my own reads. Surely meek, indecisive, submissive DV would retreat into his bubble of self-loathing and follow your lead! I even believe that this could happen myself sometimes, and it was in fact my gut reaction to your comments, especially .

Seriously, this would involve a plan that requires me to know your play explicitly. How many games have we played together? Look at my team. Are they the type to know your play better than I and to advise me in this evil master plan? Get over yourself.

-His response to Ffery in is the kind of response I could see myself making as scum. Ffery's quote is rather harmless and under normal circumstances shouldn't give Bulbazak any cause for concern. She is aware of her tendency to scumread him or want to scumread him. However, I believe Bulb's reply reveals an underlying self-consciousness/need to be townread.

Have you ever seen me interact with Ffery, especially in a game where I want to sync up with her and there's limited time to do so? No? Sit down and shut up.

-Again in 341, I dislike the way he voted to bane Zar, acting as if it wasn't his choice to but rather his team-mate telling him to, when in fact he later claims that he does believe Zar is scum.

You've obviously never seen the BulbaFenix hydra in action.

Okay, that was probably a little bit more snippy than it needed to be, but I just found it ridiculous every time I went through. I'm done with this. If you want to discuss something else not related to how I'm deflating your ego, I'll be happy to oblige.

In post 382, Shadoweh wrote:I fully believe everyone known for liking scum should be policy lynched

How about we don't and say that we did.

In post 390, mastin2 wrote:(Also, vezok's town.)

Please explain.

In post 394, mastin2 wrote:
In post 352, Titus wrote:@Bulba, how can you townread someone who has not posted?
By pretending he's me.

I'm assuming this means that you can see how I'm reaching my conclusions, but just because, how about you humor me and tell me how you think I reached a town read on you before you posted.

In post 398, mastin2 wrote:
Also, Cheetory is town.

Also, explain this.

In post 402, T S O wrote:
Am I the only one who finds Bulbazak's thought process here bizarre as fuck?

Bulba: "oh I'm mad that I made a post and hito locked the thread"
GIF: "you should have used the Back button"
Bulba: "meh didn't want it anyway"

Surely there'd be better ways to do this as scum, if I'd even say such a thing in the first place. Such a comment is guaranteed to draw attention. Focusing on such statements as a basis for a scum lean is also just silly.

In post 419, Cheetory6 wrote:
Bulba wrote:Look, I get that you're lost right now, but can you please not let yourself form judgements around who appeals to your emotional side.
Where exactly am I appealing to DV's emotional side in any of my interactions with him? :/

You're not the one doing the appealing. He's the one that's trying to fit your situation with how he's feeling and drawing conclusions from it, while the two were not even the same.

In post 440, Cheetory6 wrote:
UT wrote:how's being an IC treating you?

UT wrote:I just found it very fishy

Vote for UT.

Okay Mastin, I think I see where you're coming from. It's how Cheetory's approaching the game, right?

In post 486, Shadoweh wrote:
Bane: Zar
We don't think his recent posts are an improvement. Zar, if you want to get out of being the delivery boy you're going to have to post things of your own people can read. If you're town I would prefer you make it obvious now. I'm actually a little nervous about making a spot shared with three scary town players vulnerable this early.

:igmeou:

In post 506, Espeonage wrote:
In post 502, Titus wrote:TSO, I asked you to read my posts because I felt you were misunderstanding me and I was repeating myself.

You think I lie for no reason???

The booze is for me tonight to try to make sense of this.

@DV, He asks questions, follows through on the answers and articulates his positions well. This is town Bulba.

That sounds like null bulba. Pls don't declare things that aren't true.

hella yeah this game is gonna be easy.

Esp is town.

In post 509, Titus wrote:
Nah, scum Bulba is a lurksack who has trouble faking the same consistency of thought with tone.

Have you even played with scum me? I have a wiki full of meta that will prove you wrong.

Okay, stopping here. I'll get to the rest when I get off work tomorrow.

On to page 22.
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:36 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Bane: Bulbazak

Hey Bulba. Why are you picking a fight with Deasvail if you think he's one of the most obvtown players in the game?
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:41 pm

Post by Espeonage »

Ok so at the end of page 23, I feel that Tammy is getting a bit agitated where she doesn't need to be. I mainly think her arguments are barking up the wrong tree and the excepts (I have yet to follow up on reading then in context) seem to be more of deflection over anything, which seems weird and Zar appears to be arguing the tree rather than the forest which is usually a sign of scum so I'm leaning towards voting.

As a side note I want to make a quick decision as Boon is something that is in towns favour just because of majority numbers.

I am also tempted to claim my sign? purely because I see no downside for myself to do so.

@Red Wine Talk: That is the most fun game I have even played in and I was one of the first people dead. Anyone looking to learn how to do scum theater needs to read that game. I doubt there will be another example of how to both flail, and clear yourself from that.

Also Marquis <3 mighty FIN3

on to page 24.
Don't @ me.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:42 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Empire replacing from a town slot into a scum slot is really unlikely. I supose we can't speculate on if that's what happened, just even if scum I'm not sure if scum in a game where Tammy isn't going to yell at him would be worse then scum in a game where everyone expects him to make giant effort posts right now. It's definitely a townie move and it's just as well since he'll have extra time before the real lynch to post.

Espe: If you claim your sign scum go from having a 33% chance to kill you with one action to a 100% chance to kill you. You should not claim your sign unless you're okay with dying offhandedly.
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:46 pm

Post by Espeonage »

Quick but very important question.

Can someone be Baned and Booned same cycle?
Don't @ me.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:46 pm

Post by Espeonage »

In post 660, Shadoweh wrote:Empire replacing from a town slot into a scum slot is really unlikely. I supose we can't speculate on if that's what happened, just even if scum I'm not sure if scum in a game where Tammy isn't going to yell at him would be worse then scum in a game where everyone expects him to make giant effort posts right now. It's definitely a townie move and it's just as well since he'll have extra time before the real lynch to post.

Espe: If you claim your sign scum go from having a 33% chance to kill you with one action to a 100% chance to kill you. You should not claim your sign unless you're okay with dying offhandedly.

oh, ok
Don't @ me.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:48 pm

Post by Espeonage »

Let me think, I may still want to be baned.

Also swapping itself is null in the same way replacing due to being swamped is null. If you are under fire and you swap, that seems pretty suspect as it is mechanically different to replacing.
Don't @ me.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:51 pm

Post by Espeonage »

In post 591, Marquis wrote:All these people townreading Tammy and DV this game makes me kind of nervous for some reason I don't really get! I mean I understand why it's like that for DV for me but I'm townreading Tammy while simultaneously feeling weird about it!

IDK! I think part of it is that I always take Tammy being town for granted especially in games where there's an element of choice but this time I keep thinking about how if there was a time to subvert her meta it'd probably be now! After ffery's comments earlier I was looking through the old Team Mafia games to see what she meant and noticed Tammy won a mini as scum for it and that shouldn't really bother me but it does! :/ Of course that's an obvious idea but the thought is everyone always sees her as being so indisputably town and loving to be town so much that it would trump that paranoia of her choosing scum, but from what I know at least it's not like she isn't a threat as scum!

Like if there were ever a time to stop just doing the same old same old, both in regards to those kinds of automatic trigger reads and potential Tammy-choosing-an-alignment, it would be this game and I guess it kind of bothers me that people are just going through the motions with that read in particular as usual! (Preview edit: I'm still getting ffery and Tammy mixed up when I type out who I'm referring to! Note to self to stop! I guess!)

I think the main tangible thing that bothers me right now is that huge Zar wall she made! Like she's so intent on Zar right now with barely any outside focus and devoting so much time to it when I feel like most people here are more restrained due to the competition pressure and like I said should be considering reads more than just taking them for granted so soon, and trying to think about it from that angle it makes a bit of sense! But then I get the feeling that I'm bending my thinking to try and fit my paranoia, but then I know I should probably be using Occam's Razor, but then I think about how it's Team Mafia again and ugh!

If it makes you feel better I am cautiously nullscum on Tammy. She is playing how I have seen her play as non hydra scum but I don't want to push it off such a small sample size as I have.

I will say that I am not ok with Tammy boon for the moment.
Don't @ me.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:52 pm

Post by Espeonage »

In post 596, Titus wrote:Tammy, have you ever even rolled scum with me as town? I know we have never been buddies. Marquis mentioning your neta reminds me I cannot remember your scum meta beyond you not obvtowning.

That's not even true though. ugh.
Don't @ me.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:58 pm

Post by Espeonage »

In post 623, Empire wrote:SUPRISE!

If you heard that sound, that was the sound of the scum team in this game collectively shitting themselves.

Well, Tammy, you wanted me and now you get the real me, uncut and unfiltered.

This is weird post.
Don't @ me.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:01 pm

Post by Espeonage »

And now I want to ignore TamPire.
Don't @ me.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:04 pm

Post by Espeonage »

I think Bulba might be town.

I've never been able to read him but just from a couple of posts and the things people are saying I'm going to go town.

Shadow, have you seen any of my recent games? Btw I still want to claim.
Don't @ me.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:09 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 663, Espeonage wrote:Let me think, I may still want to be baned.
Also swapping itself is null in the same way replacing due to being swamped is null. If you are under fire and you swap, that seems pretty suspect as it is mechanically different to replacing.

It's not null at all though? There's a huge difference between swapping because of lack of activity and to actively achieve something. I do not believe Empire is here to wow us with his scum game. We weren't planning to bane him at this point anyways though. I supose that might change depending on his posts.

Look, the fact that having your sign revealed is a game-mechanic bane should tell you how much you don't want it. There is no reason to truthfully claim your sign.

No, I can't remember any games with you in them. Probably because you changed your avatar recently.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:14 pm

Post by DeasVail »

Bulba, I have read your post and I still think you're scum. I don't see the point in saying anything more than this though.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:14 pm

Post by Espeonage »

No but the talk went from a bane to lynch MajDay1.

#wifom

Ok because I have been constructing a meta of claiming early as both alignments in ways that mess with the game to try and make people fuck up.

Also you pinged me with something but it's something town might do as well so sitting on it for now.
Don't @ me.
Empire
Empire
Mafia Scum
Empire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:16 pm

Post by Empire »

The reads list you are about to see is a reflection of my reads
only
, with maybe some stuff from my teammates thrown in here and there. Our skype logs are huge enough as they are (where we also talk about things like how to open a wine bottle without a corkscrew and about how Varys is a merman), I'm not going to trudge through them this late at night to see what they thought but once I get everyone's opinions nice and neat, I'll bring them in. I'm going to try as best I can to put forth both myself and my team's thoughts in a coherent fashion in the future but might come up haphazardly so apologies for the mess.

UPDATE: While I was in the middle of writing this post, Regfan got back from work so we had a bit more time to discuss stuff (although he's phonemessaging) so expect to see more thoughts from him.

TOWN:

cheetory6:
Every time I join a game of mafia and roll town, I look forward to seeing people be as obvtown as this guy has been. His vote on CDB in #13 and the manner in which his stated his reasoning in #84 read genuine. I like that he's not afraid to criticize the more well known players in the room like he did Tammy in #23, especially for something that, as scum, would have been way easier to write off as town. There's also a bunch of great game-solving posts like #304 that shows he is grappling with the game at a level of depth I don't really see coming from someone with his join date. His reaction to Bulbazak in #347 shows an attitude I love, like he's got nothing to hide, and his thoughts on the Tammy/Zar conflict in #367 reads like he really is worried about not being able to read both slots. My only criticism of him is that at times I feel his focus is too narrow but everything else I see strongly outweighs it.

DV:
As I believe Zar already mentioned, I think this fits my (admittedly old) DV-town meta strongly. When he's scum, DV's a lot more stiff, awkward, and generally betrays a level of self consciousness in his posts that shows he is overly concerned about being suspected. His posts here show that he's relaxed, that he doesn't care about his image, and that he's not forcing his reads. Regfan didn't have much to add here other than "he's obvtown, bet the game on it". Sidenote - When I mentioned I thought DV was likely to take a scum token for this game, Regfan told me that when he met DV IRL, he said something about how he's tired of rolling scum.

Marquis:
At first, I thought he fit the bill for cheeky scum with posts like #98. However, his explanation for the self-doubt he has re: his townread on DV in #484 and how he wishes his teammates would help him read the older players in the list in #484 both read sincere (don't know if my assumption is off but I'd think Marquis would have more confidence in his scum game than to rely on his teammates in order to play well). I mean, hell, his whole paranoia-laced approach to this game seems pretty damn sincere to me (ex: #591) and I really like the fact that he went out of his way to go check out the old TM games to follow up on the Tammy meta subversion issue.

vezok:
Normally, I'm inclined to dislike posts like #427 and #468 as I tend to read that as a weaker player trying to buddy/suck up to a stronger player, but I think vezok's tone is very genuine here - I recall him being very self deprecating about his playstyle when he came back onto the site and how he wanted to improve so him looking up to ffery's town play and trying to get the most of her and her teammates' reads makes a lot of sense. One thing I will say, though, is that his general confidence is a bit weird, want to look into his more recent games in order to confirm this read. But at this point, I'm not sure where the scumreads on him are coming from.

Bulbazak:
Only town things I see from him are his inter-team discussion with EddieFenix being genuine (e.g., the portions of his posts where he says Eddie's been yelling at him to bane my slot) and the way he's gone about stating his mastin read. Regfan finds the "our team's strategy is to support" bit in #350 townish as well but I don't really see it personally.

T S O:
I liked his paranoia in #402. Also thought his #403 was a bit too cocksure to come from him as scum (Regfan left a message in the PT where he also agreed with this point). Rest of his posting seems unremarkable to me.

GIF:
Similarly to Bulbazak, I like the way he's going about the whole mastin situation with Titus. Aside from that, I've got nothing alignment-indicative from his slot, though I will say that Regfan mentioned in our PT that he thought #353 and its implication that he ISO'd Shadoweh with the intention of forming a read on her was weakly town.

Shadoweh:
I liked her suspicion on Tammy based on Fantasy Camp in #200 as that's a line of logic and I can easily see her going for and her evolution of that read in #212 based on Tammy's reaction to her post is something that checks out. I also find her inter-team discussion where she brought in LLD's suspicion and Grey's reads townish (especially the call-out to CES). Found the "I'm actually a little nervous about making a spot shared with three scary town players vulnerable this early" in #486 genuine, too. I'm horrible at reading Shadoweh though (think I've misread her in every game we've played together) so take this one with a grain of salt. Regfan actually finds her #486 scummy her bane vote on Zar and the way she talks to Zar reads like she's coaching a scumread on what to do to not be a scumread which, makes no sense from town and that the whole post reads like she's wanting to damage our slot but dodge blame - he also added that her Bulbazak vote seemed like her scrambling to vote someone since she knows I'll obvtown. This one's going to need some more discussion from us.

NULL:

Tammy:
Only here because I am internally conflicted. She'll go to one of the two other piles after I've had some time to think more and probably after I've had a chance to try and work with her here. I'll break down my and my team's process on her in another post.

ActionDan:
Had a weak early townread on him due to his activity level and his interactions with UT but it's died out with his lack of activity later on and the overall lack of scumhunting.

mastin:
Don't bother asking me to ever have a read on her because I don't ever read her posts (sorry) and I'm just going to defer to my teammates on this unless I'm forced to read her myself. For what it's worth, Regfan told me he believes he rarely, if ever, reads mastin wrong and that she's town here through her token mentions, feeling like she's dead walking (whatever this means), and the lack of "4 of these are scum" (he says that mastin spams the thread with BS reads when she's scum

Titus:
See mastin (although I'll probably end up reading some of her posts from time to time). Regfan has a scumread on her, he says her posts and her stance on our scream slimy because she pushing for a bane/lynch on our slot while claiming not to know the meta or the context.

Espeonage:
This is almost exclusively Regfan but he thinks the insistence on claiming reads pretty town and that his posts look like he's being transparent with his reads. However, he does want Espeonage to clarify exactly what arguments he thinks Tammy is wrong for suspecting Zar for and what reasons he thinks my slot is scum for.

Antihero:
N/A

Aronis:
N/A

SCUM:

Gamma:
To sum it up as best I can, Gamma's posts (when they actually come) are too focused on mechanics talk and very little in the way of genuine scumhunting. Even the reads in posts like #614 have surface level reasons and padded with more mechanics talk. Tonally, he comes off as distant and dispassionate, and the overall activity level is poor (something that Regfan told me is in line with his scum meta although I will confirm it for myself later). Overall, dude reads like scum mailing it in.

UT:
Found his over-the-top rage in the early game pretty forced, but what really got me is the almost total lack of anything resembling scumhunting and I find his reaction to ffery basically becoming confirmed town in #113 scummy, for lack of a better phrase, it just reads like butthurt scum. Regfan agrees on this read but we both are approaching it with caution because we have this weird paranoia that we might be wrong about this one.

CDB:
Don't like CDB's opener (#7), CDB's the kind of guy who, from memory, takes the early game very seriously to push for reactions and get reads. The opening reads very passively, especially the deference to the others on how to proceed. I dislike the mention of his team discussion here, feels like he's forcing it through to be like "hey dudes by the way my team and I are totally talking about this game." I also agree with GreyICE calling out CDB saying CES thinks vezok's a hard read (#406), my impression from the few conversations Regfan and I have had about vezok is that he's nowhere near that tough to read. Aside from that, got nothing, his other posts work either way for me. Weakest scumread here.

Bane: Gammagooey

P-edit: See above, Gamma. Also a bunch of posts I'll read when I'm more awake.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:22 pm

Post by Espeonage »

I already covered the your slot. Mostly deflection and I Tammy's wall felt very similar to the way she went about attacking me in Red Wine which means that she is probably either right or scum with you.

I will not clarify the Tammy pings.
Don't @ me.
Empire
Empire
Mafia Scum
Empire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:29 pm

Post by Empire »

In post 673, Espeonage wrote:I already covered the your slot. Mostly deflection and I Tammy's wall felt very similar to the way she went about attacking me in Red Wine which means that she is probably either right or scum with you.

I will not clarify the Tammy pings.

Your posts don't make much sense. By your logic, our slot should be basically confirmed scum yet you're not voting me?

And given the speed with which you responded, I assume you only read the section that pertained to you. What do you think about the rest of that post and of my reads?

Return to “Team Mafia 2015”