bji
bji
Mafia Scum
bji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:19 am

Post by bji »

Hey all. First, thank you texcat for replacing in. I was genuinely worried that the game would die without a replacement willing to come in. Very good of you, and much appreciated.

I agree that the Pea Brain slot is highly suspicious at this point. My reasoning is almost entirely based on SW's freak out. Now that we know that TMJ is scum, it explains alot. It would seem that SW was upset because she knew she didn't have much of a scum team to rely on. TMJ was obviously not going to be much help. It seems very likely that SW felt like the rest of her team wasn't helping or wasn't going to be helpful either, and got frustrated when she, as the only "good" player on the team, was the one the wagon was forming on. So who else would SW have perceived as an unhelpful or maybe even hostile scum partner, to the extent that she felt like she'd rather quit than play with that team?

Pea Brain looks like a likely candidate. His multi-voting on SW almost looks like a really mocking form of bussing. Maybe SW got really frustrated by that.

I can't leave VDA out either though. His early interaction with SW could be bussing and SW could have been frustrated that her scum partner had initiated the interactions that ended up making me most suspicious of her. Like, if they were bussing, I focused entirely on her and didn't even consider that her scum partner, who was equally involved in the bus, could be scum. I think this is a considerably worse theory than my case against the Pea Brain slot though.

I continue to not understand NK decisions by the scum team though. Why Johnny? Why not pisskop (who led the lynch against Titus and I believe has clearly demonstrated some scum sniffing skills and would seem dangerous to scum)? Why not me (who identified both SW and TMJ as scum)? Why not Ari (who, if he is town, has a valuable role that is worth NK'ing)?
bji
bji
Mafia Scum
bji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:20 am

Post by bji »

In post 1349, pisskop wrote:
In post 1050, Tjoe Min Ja wrote:@Titus your reading is purely based on gut feeling. U only try to lynch the inactive to find way out.

vote titus

In post 610, Tjoe Min Ja wrote:@aristophanes : what do you think about the latest bji vs silverwolf?

In post 1208, Tjoe Min Ja wrote:Can you elaborate why you think me and victor is scum bussing?

Is there a question/point in there?
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:20 am

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

Odd NK choice, could be Wine but I have another theory which I will hold onto for the time being.

In post 1344, texcat wrote:Hi Pisskop. I'm actually not.
TJM iso? That's like a 15 sec read?

VOTE: West

off to work...more this evening

Why West?
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:25 am

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

I think the last scum is in {Ari, Texcat, bji}. Discuss.
bji
bji
Mafia Scum
bji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:30 am

Post by bji »

In post 1353, VictorDeAngelo wrote:I think the last scum is in {Ari, Texcat, bji}. Discuss.

Are you still butt hurt over our argument?
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:33 am

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

In post 1354, bji wrote:
In post 1353, VictorDeAngelo wrote:I think the last scum is in {Ari, Texcat, bji}. Discuss.

Was I ever butt hurt over our argument?
bji
bji
Mafia Scum
bji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:00 am

Post by bji »

In post 1355, VictorDeAngelo wrote:
In post 1354, bji wrote:

Was I ever butt hurt over our argument?

I was just being coy. What I really wanted to ask was, is your inclusion of me in that list based on the fact that you and I had an argument? Or is there something else?

Also, is your reasoning for including texcat because you agree with what I said about about his interaction with SW?

Also, why Ari?
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:08 am

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

In post 1356, bji wrote:

I was just being coy. What I really wanted to ask was, is your inclusion of me in that list based on the fact that you and I had an argument? Or is there something else?

Something else.

Also, is your reasoning for including texcat because you agree with what I said about about his interaction with SW?

I didn't see what you said about him. You can requote it if you want to. I included him for the same reason as you.

Also, why Ari?

Same reason as the other two.

See I can be coy as well. :wink:
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:15 am

Post by pisskop »

Spoiler: D1
Votecount 1.02

pisskop
[6] -
Count Dooku
, VictorDeAngelo, bji,
Lapsa
, Aeronaut,
JohnnyFarrar

Aeronaut
[2] -
SilverWolf
, pisskop
JohnnyFarrar
[1] - West9
Not Voting
[4] - evilpacman18, Nickname, Prolapsed Brain,
Tjoe Min Ja

Votecount 1.05

pisskop
[3] - Aeronaut,
JohnnyFarrar
, bji
SilverWolf
[3] - VictorDeAngelo, Prolapsed Brain, West9
Lapsa
[2] -
SilverWolf
, Nickname
Aeronaut
[1] - pisskop
Not Voting
[4] -
Count Dooku
, evilpacman18,
Lapsa
Tjoe Min Ja

Votecount 1.07

Aristophanes
[5] -
Lapsa
SilverWolf
Count Dooku
, Prolapsed Brain, West9
pisskop
[2] - Aeronaut,
JohnnyFarrar

SilverWolf
[1] - VictorDeAngelo
Lapsa
[1] - Aristophanes
Aeronaut
[1] - pisskop
West
[1] - bji
Not Voting
[2] - evilpacman18,
Tjoe Min Ja

Votecount 1.10

Aristophanes
[5] -
SilverWolf
Count Dooku
, West9, Gliffie, pisskop
SilverWolf
[3] - VictorDeAngelo, bji, Prolapsed Brain
Prolapsed Brain
[2] -
JohnnyFarrar
, Aristophanes
bji
[1] - evilpacman18
Not Voting
[2] -
Lapsa
Tjoe Min Ja

Votecount 1.11

Aristophanes
[6] -
Count Dooku
, West9, Gliffie, pisskop,
Titus
, Prolapsed Brain
Titus
[2] - VictorDeAngelo, bji
Prolapsed Brain
[2] -
JohnnyFarrar
, Aristophanes
bji
[1] - evilpacman18
Not Voting
[2] -
Lapsa
Tjoe Min Ja

Votecount 1.LYNCH

Titus
LYNCHED - pisskop, Aristophanes,
Lapsa
, West9, VictorDeAngelo,
Tjoe Min Ja
, Prolapsed Brain
Prolapsed Brain
[3] - bji,
Titus
, Gliffie
bji
[1] - evilpacman18
Not Voting
[2] -
Count Dooku
JohnnyFarrar

Spoiler: D2
Votecount 2.02

TjoeMin Ja
[4] - VictorDeAngelo,
JohnnyFarrar
, bji, Aristophanes
evilpacman18
[3] - pisskop, West9, Prolapsed Brain
VictorDeAngelo
[1] -
Tjoe Min Ja

Not Voting
[2] - evilpacman18, Gliffie

Votecount 2.04

TjoeMin Ja
[5] - VictorDeAngelo,
JohnnyFarrar
, bji, Aristophanes, evilpacman18
evilpacman18
[1] - West9
VictorDeAngelo
[1] -
Tjoe Min Ja

Gliffie
[1] - pisskop
Not Voting
[2] - Gliffie, ChaosOmega

Votecount 2.LYNCH

Tjoe Min Ja
[
LYNCHED
] - VictorDeAngelo,
JohnnyFarrar
, bji, Aristophanes, evilpacman18, ChaosOmega
Gliffie
[2] - pisskop, West9
VictorDeAngelo
[1] -
Tjoe Min Ja

Not Voting
[1] - Gliffie
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:16 am

Post by pisskop »

Most notably

Victor has been on scum almost the
whole time
. Is he that good, or bussing the bus?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:20 am

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

In post 1359, pisskop wrote:
whole time

Blatantly I'm that good. :D
bji
bji
Mafia Scum
bji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:27 am

Post by bji »

In post 1359, pisskop wrote:Most notably

whole time

post . VDA jumped off of the Titus wagon and onto TMJ. Amazing that he'd jump from one scum to another.

This was weird:

VictorDeAngelo wrote:
I'll admit the wagon is quick, but now we're not lynching Ari and the deadline is approaching there is a degree of urgency so fast wagons will kinda happen.

Here he's talking about the TMJ wagon that he just tried to start up. But at this point Titus was at 4 votes (5 up until VDA left the Titus wagon to vote TMJ). I'd really like to understand why he jumped off of Titus and onto TMJ. Perhaps preferred a lynch of the useless TMJ scum partner to the useful Titus scum partner? If you're going to get town cred for lynching a scum buddy, I too would have preferred to lynch TMJ over Titus ...
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:29 am

Post by pisskop »

I'm really unnerved by how uncanny his aim has been.
bji
bji
Mafia Scum
bji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:30 am

Post by bji »

In post 1357, VictorDeAngelo wrote:
I didn't see what you said about him. You can requote it if you want to. I included him for the same reason as you.

It's like five or six posts up on the same page here. Please don't use the tired excuse that others have used that my post is too long so you didn't read it. We've had four or five days now with no posting at all, it can't be that hard to find some time to read what's happened since the thread unlocked ...

Anyway, I'll make it easy on you and just extract the part that is relevant here (and so as not to be accused of hiding anything, please be aware that a good bit of the rest of my post above talks about you):

bji wrote:
I agree that the Pea Brain slot is highly suspicious at this point. My reasoning is almost entirely based on SW's freak out. Now that we know that TMJ is scum, it explains alot. It would seem that SW was upset because she knew she didn't have much of a scum team to rely on. TMJ was obviously not going to be much help. It seems very likely that SW felt like the rest of her team wasn't helping or wasn't going to be helpful either, and got frustrated when she, as the only "good" player on the team, was the one the wagon was forming on. So who else would SW have perceived as an unhelpful or maybe even hostile scum partner, to the extent that she felt like she'd rather quit than play with that team?

Pea Brain looks like a likely candidate. His multi-voting on SW almost looks like a really mocking form of bussing. Maybe SW got really frustrated by that.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:41 am

Post by pisskop »

unvote

vote: VDA

Pending a better look at your scumhunting.
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:43 am

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

In post 1361, bji wrote:
In post 1359, pisskop wrote:Most notably

whole time

post . VDA jumped off of the Titus wagon and onto TMJ. Amazing that he'd jump from one scum to another.

It's like there were two scum and I was happy as larry to lynch either.

This was weird:

VictorDeAngelo wrote:
I'll admit the wagon is quick, but now we're not lynching Ari and the deadline is approaching there is a degree of urgency so fast wagons will kinda happen.

Here he's talking about the TMJ wagon that he just tried to start up. But at this point Titus was at 4 votes (5 up until VDA left the Titus wagon to vote TMJ). I'd really like to understand why he jumped off of Titus and onto TMJ. Perhaps preferred a lynch of the useless TMJ scum partner to the useful Titus scum partner? If you're going to get town cred for lynching a scum buddy, I too would have preferred to lynch TMJ over Titus ...

TMJ was obvscum, SW/Titus was likely scum. Obvscum is a better vote than likely scum.

In post 1362, pisskop wrote:I'm really unnerved by how uncanny his aim has been.

Why? Are you not used to people being able to catch scum. I mean, I'm all for singing my praises, but I don't think either SW or TMJ were particularly hard to catch.

In post 1363, bji wrote:
In post 1357, VictorDeAngelo wrote:

It's like five or six posts up on the same page here. Please don't use the tired excuse that others have used that my post is too long so you didn't read it. We've had four or five days now with no posting at all, it can't be that hard to find some time to read what's happened since the thread unlocked ...

Anyway, I'll make it easy on you and just extract the part that is relevant here (and so as not to be accused of hiding anything, please be aware that a good bit of the rest of my post above talks about you):

bji wrote:

That's all well and good, but what's any of that got to do with Texcat?
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:44 am

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

In post 1364, pisskop wrote:
unvote

vote: VDA

Pending a better look at your scumhunting.

Wow, your seriously voting me for voting scum. :facepalm:
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:13 am

Post by evilpacman18 »

I thought from a quick look at the vote counts that Gliffie and West9 come off the worst
I play piano and competitive Smash 4 under the tag EPM
bji
bji
Mafia Scum
bji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:35 am

Post by bji »

[quote="In post 1365, VictorDeAngelo"
That's all well and good, but what's any of that got to do with Texcat?[/quote]

Right you are. I got confused with all of the replacements. It's actually ChaosOmega that replaced Pea Brain. So it's ChaosOmega that my suspicions in this regards concern.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:02 pm

Post by texcat »

When I saw the spoiler in the open of day post with Johnny's last words, I was sure I was going to see:
Spoiler: Johnny's last last words
In post 268, JohnnyFarrar wrote:
In post 247, JohnnyFarrar wrote:
In post 231, JohnnyFarrar wrote:There's too much anger in Mafia.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:05 pm

Post by texcat »

I'm going to get to my West post eventually, I promise. No word on the neighbor situation?
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:47 pm

Post by texcat »

There are 8 of us left, and I think the consensus is that we have only 1 scum left. Let's do the process of elimination that I went through last night. First eliminate the town claims, Pisskop and Ari; Pisskop because he's not had an investigative role cc him and Ari because we hope is role is eventually provable. Next I eliminated those who seemed instrumental in the lynch of SW/Titus: Pisskop again and Bji. I finally I eliminated Victor and PBrain/ChaosOmega who voted SW throughout the Day, not just at the end. And we are left with Pacman and West. I eliminated myself obviously. Yall will have to do your own work here -- cause I don't see any good reason to eliminate Aero/Gliffe/me without knowing my alignment. (Of course, I wasn't really looking for a reason, either.)

I'm not saying that those I eliminated can't be scum, but I certainly think that they are less likely to be scum and not worthy of our focus atm.

tl;dr My reads from town to scum:
Pisskop
Ari
Bji
Victor
PBrain/ChaosO
Pacman
West
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:50 pm

Post by pisskop »

We have a lot of time to get this right. We could literally lynch by suspicion claims.

West and EPM are good choices.
bji
bji
Mafia Scum
bji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:01 pm

Post by bji »

In post 1371, texcat wrote:Ari because we hope is role is eventually provable.

If Ari proves his neighborizer role, how certain will you be that he's town neighborizer and not scum neighborizer? I can't remember all of the discussion surrounding this but I thought the conclusion was that neighborizer could be scum, but more likely would be town. Does everyone agree with that?
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:10 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

Bad idea to eliminate the people who voted for SW and/or TJM. Just look at how hard Titus was trying to get rid of TJM. Homestly Victor is not a bad vote but I'll go into depth when I'm on a computer about who our best choices are based on the votes
I play piano and competitive Smash 4 under the tag EPM

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”