[1] - bji
bji
[1] - VictorDeAngelo
Not Voting
[3] - Aristophanes, ChaosOmega, evilpacman18

With
alive, it's
to lynch.

Deadline for Day Three is Thursday, April 16th, @ 12:00 PM EST, which is in (expired on 2015-04-16 12:00:00).
Last edited by Cheetory6 on Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bji
bji
Mafia Scum
bji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1426 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:50 pm

Post by bji »

In post 1421, West9 wrote:Egh. I was kinda thinking that this was one of those "newb-bji trying to back-up a scumread and in the process seeing every action that someone made in a scummy light" things again, but this is actually super gross. As is his ignoring of most of 1417.

Not sure what you'd have me do. I made my points, he made his counter points. Any response I make is likely to just be me reiterating my points and him reiterating his counter points. We've been through this before, and no one liked it.

OK so people don't see anything in my case against VDA. That's fine; it's not an airtight case, it's suspicion based upon hunches. I'm not voting VDA, but I'm not backing down when he asks me why I found him suspicious. I'm not going to pretend like I don't have any suspicions. I laid my reasons out numerous times already. Take them for what they're worth (which in the opinion of texcat and West, is not much, apparently).

All I hear though is people telling me who is innocent. So texcat and West, if it's not VDA or Pea Brain, who is it? Who should we be voting for?

Also, Victor, if the day 1 and day 2 scum were so obvious, can you say who the obvious day 3 scum is?
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1427 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:36 pm

Post by texcat »

Bji, I'm convinced that West is the scum. Could you take a look at him?
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1428 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:07 pm

Post by West9 »

In post 1426, bji wrote:I'm not voting VDA, but I'm not backing down when he asks me why I found him suspicious.

But apparently backing down once he pokes some pretty significant holes in your case? Also, are we really already going to the past tense there

lololololol now texcat is trying to get others to make her scumWest case for her. Apparently avoiding her scummy error isn't enough?
bji
bji
Mafia Scum
bji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1429 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:00 pm

Post by bji »

In post 1428, West9 wrote:
In post 1426, bji wrote:I'm not voting VDA, but I'm not backing down when he asks me why I found him suspicious.

But apparently backing down once he pokes some pretty significant holes in your case? Also, are we really already going to the past tense there

His holes are a matter of opinion/conjecture, as is my case against him. I think there's enough there for reasonable suspicion even if you or he does not. If you really, really want me to, I'll do a point by point response to his post 1417 if you think the argument is really worthwhile.

In terms of the tense, that's a pretty nitpicky thing to focus on. I still find him suspicious, if you're looking for clarification of my statement.

@texcat, I'll look at West's ISO, but not tonight, maybe tomorrow.
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1430 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:01 pm

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

In post 1426, bji wrote:

Also, Victor, if the day 1 and day 2 scum were so obvious, can you say who the obvious day 3 scum is?

Not with any degree of certainty I'm afraid (and I don't know if I ever went as far as to say that SW/Titus was obvscum).
bji
bji
Mafia Scum
bji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1431 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:24 pm

Post by bji »

In post 1430, VictorDeAngelo wrote:
In post 1426, bji wrote:

Not with any degree of certainty I'm afraid (and I don't know if I ever went as far as to say that SW/Titus was obvscum).

Correct. Your ISO confirms it. I misremembered.

I call a truce. I thought my case against you had merit but no one else does and I'm tired of arguing it. You can continue to go after me if you want, even lynch me if you can, but I'm going to look elsewhere. I'll start with a look back at the wonderful world of West tomorrow sometime. I will also look at Gliffie and Pacman since they seem to have some interest. At this point I trust pisskop's judgement and will probably be willing to join him on any wagon he feels strongly about.

I also feel like Ari, now that he's neighborizer confirmed, has lost any sense of urgency he may ever had about this game.
bji
bji
Mafia Scum
bji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1432 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:27 pm

Post by bji »

Also with regards to your (VDA's) massclaim suggestion, I'd be willing to do it. I am not entirely certain what it accomplishes since I've never been a part of such a thing, but if everyone else thinks it's a good idea, I'll go along.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1433 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:03 am

Post by texcat »

I don't think it's a very good idea. What would we learn? I don't think we need to put pressure on our power roles who will either have to claim accurately and become fodder for scum or will have to lie, and lying will only confuse things for town. I think the PRs themselves are the best judges of when to claim based on what info they have and the game state.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1434 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:23 am

Post by pisskop »

We dont need to massclaim, we need to start pressuring those who dont have good reasons to be considered town.
. I stand by my lynching pool of

Texcat
West
VDA
EPM

The Johnny kill was odd, but perhaps the scum was trying to eliminate more PRs.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Count Dooku
Count Dooku
Mafia Scum
Count Dooku
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1435 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:37 am

Post by Count Dooku »

V/LA until Monday
Get to Know a Sith Lord
Officially the worst mafioso ever.
RIP Sir Christopher Lee
Count Dooku
Count Dooku
Mafia Scum
Count Dooku
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1436 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:40 am

Post by Count Dooku »

In post 1435, Count Dooku wrote:
V/LA until Monday

:facepalm: Wrong one, I am really sorry...
Get to Know a Sith Lord
Officially the worst mafioso ever.
RIP Sir Christopher Lee
bji
bji
Mafia Scum
bji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1437 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:40 am

Post by bji »

In post 1435, Count Dooku wrote:
V/LA until Monday

A voice from the grave!!! Spooky!
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1438 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:26 am

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

Choas Omega, EPM, don't let the dead players outpost. Get in here and tell us what your thinking?
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1439 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:28 am

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

In post 1438, VictorDeAngelo wrote:Choas Omega, EPM, don't let the dead players outpost you. Get in here and tell us what your thinking?

That makes more sense.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1440 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:47 am

Post by texcat »

Should we talk about why Johnny is dead?

I actually had him very close to the top of the scum list during my read thru. He seems an odd choice for NK.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1441 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:30 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

I have to reread a Scum-West game to see if this kill would make sense in his meta. I'm torn right now on it.

He, Johnny, Cheet and I all play on another site, in case anyone was wondering (I can't remember if it has come up before).

I agree with PK's "lynchpool" but have to look back to see where exactly I stand with regards to each player.
I guess I have homework to do.

My one worry is a PK informed third-party. If we find what I presume to be the last Mafia by whittling down the pool, he would be in a good spot to take the game if so. He would also be free to play townleader as he has been, as he would be anti-mafia.
Just saying, it's worth a look at when we get close to endgame.
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1442 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:50 pm

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

UNVOTE:

Looking back over the VCA, I'm no longer as sure on BJI. I sense I could just be confusing bad play with scum play. If you are town BJI, don't be too surprised if I have some advice at the end of the game.

In post 1441, Aristophanes wrote:I have to reread a Scum-West game to see if this kill would make sense in his meta. I'm torn right now on it.

If you get the chance, could you also see how he busses, as I wondering whether to clear him based on his votes on SW. At the very least, I'm not interested in lynching West at this point.

My one worry is a PK informed third-party. If we find what I presume to be the last Mafia by whittling down the pool, he would be in a good spot to take the game if so. He would also be free to play townleader as he has been, as he would be anti-mafia.

It's somewhat unlikely. If PK is third party that would mean SK in a mini normal. And that seems unlikely given what is already known about the setup. In the unlikely event there was a SK it is often the case that there is only a two man scumteam, and in that case I think these guy would be far less likelier to bus.

I have two main leads in mind for the last scum, but I need specific people to start talking again to be sure. So I'm somewhat at a waiting game.
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1443 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:41 am

Post by evilpacman18 »

Prodded. Busy weekend, I'll post tonight or tomorrow morning
I play piano and competitive Smash 4 under the tag EPM
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1444 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:56 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

Busy weekend. Will make a real post tomorrow.
Is it any wonder things seem so awry? We swim in a sea of confusion and don't have to think to survive, so nobody listens!
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1445 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:11 pm

Post by West9 »

In post 1434, pisskop wrote:The Johnny kill was odd, but perhaps the scum was trying to eliminate more PRs.

Texcat came straight out of the gates pushing for a West lynch. Johnny would have been maybe the hardest person to get to support a West lynch. Therefore, Johnny needed to go.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1446 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:44 am

Post by pisskop »

Where do you see that?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1447 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:43 am

Post by West9 »

In post 1129, JohnnyFarrar wrote:West had several options for a vote here and chose to hop on a diminishing Titus wagon. Could be good foresight in bussing, looks more likely town to me.
In post 1226, JohnnyFarrar wrote:West over Gliffie?
In post 1175, JohnnyFarrar wrote:Gliffie, Why would a phantom SK kill Dooku? Why would you assume additional killing roles at this early juncture?
In post 1178, JohnnyFarrar wrote:I mean I was setting the trap to say that and now you ruined it

*insert puffy cheek angry anime girl image*

At the very least, this stuff shows that Johnny would have been hesitant to a West lynch (the first one and maybe the second one) and relatively open to a Gliffieslot one (maybe the second one and the last two). Texcat needs people who are the opposite of that right now.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1448 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:47 am

Post by pisskop »

@1178

In post 1175, JohnnyFarrar wrote:Gliffie, Why would a phantom SK kill Dooku? Why would you assume additional killing roles at this early juncture?

In post 1176, pisskop wrote:Because he is scumz.

See, West was saying Gliffie is likely scum, not West is likely town. :|
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1449 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:48 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1448, pisskop wrote:@1178

In post 1176, pisskop wrote:Because he is scumz.

See, *Johnny* was saying Gliffie is likely scum, not West is likely town. :|

Eb Wop

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”