AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4425 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 7:28 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 4408, texcat wrote:Protecting his ass. Duh. That's why Delta killed Drixx, cause Drixx was pushing for Delta's lynch and might have succeeded if day one had not ended early.

So why did Delta kill Titus then? Or did ARS kill Titus, I forget.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4426 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 7:29 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 4410, A Royal Saint wrote:
In post 4400, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 4397, Egg wrote:AP, I forget. Did you ever explain why ABR was "probtown". He just kind of disappeared from people's scum lists and I don't really remember why.

I thought he was probably the cop. Although RIP just claimed VT, so IDK.

I thought his defense was weak, but that he actually believed it. Scum would be unlikely to have those two qualities.

..This post feels wrong...Adding Angry Pidgeon to potential SK suspects.

You do that.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4427 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 7:33 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 4414, Aneninen wrote:Why did you think that ABR was the Cop? Also, what if RIP is fake-claiming VT?

I mentioned about ABR previously, but really that should be obvious. I almost mentioned it Yesterday since I figured it was becoming obvious due to him being the only person to push Ika but apparently other people aren't so observant.

What if RIP is fakeclaiming VT? IDK. He could be a cop faking VT in which case I don't really care. He could be scum faking VT in which case..ok? I guess my read on the slot sucks in that event. He could be a VT
faking
claiming VT. Not really sure where we are going with this. Also, I don't really see an issue with Texcat's posts there. She is using NK spec to SK hunt which IIRC is something she mentioned as an actually valid way to SK hunt.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4428 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 7:42 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 4401, Aneninen wrote:
In post 4393, AngryPidgeon wrote:
(1) Dragon and Delta look town to me. I'm not really interested in lynching either of them but I will vote Delta to avoid a no lynch and a dragging Day before too long.
(2) Anen is putting in so much effort to parse this that I'm still reading him as town for that matter. I thought him saying that 'he agreed with Dragon, BUT...' was a gross post.
(3) ARS is still confirmation biasing a ton which is really just whatever at this point. Still leaning town there, but mostly just off of how stubborn he is.
(4) RIP replaced into a probtown slot I think so I'm not extremely worried about that for now. I am keeping an eye on it though.
(5) Still think its Egg, but whatever. Hes the most notably different person since the Flubber lynch. And ya I know someone is going to ask me to qualify it and maybe I would if I thought I had a chance of convincing anyone without spending all night or just blatantly spinning things.

(1) Why exactly?
(2) Gross? What if I told you that Deltawave had been playing in a different way whenever he was wagoned?
(3) I have the same conf-bias here and I really hope that we're not making a mistake by doing so.
(4) Why exactly?
(5) As far as i can remember his gameplay was similar on Day1 or something... but he wasn't suspected at all then. (Or was he? I don't remember.) What's your opinion about his ?
(6) What about Pisskop?

1) I'm not going to talk about Dragon because I already have a lot. TL;DR: Gut + AtE
2) I didn't like you clarifying that you agreeing with Dragon had a caveat about Dragon being scum. There is only one scum left and they've been independent this whole time. If Dragon has a valid point, then he has a valid point. There is no reason to preface it with a "but dragon might be scum..." when you acknowledge it. Also Dragon is still town. Maybe Delta has played different when wagoned, but getting wagoned generally causes people to be more frantic regardless of their alignment. How would you say he is being different?
4) I thought ABR was town. The push on Ika flatly makes zero sense to me from scum and I thought some of his points would make sense to ABR-town like the one about "What is my strategy as scum...to coast until I get lynched?". A lot of his posts made me think he was the cop, which is sort of whatever now that RIP is claiming VT, but I think ABR was town. I'm going to actively evaluate RIP though because I can and ABR was a lurksack.
5) Which part of that post? The first 2 quotes are taking stabs at poor logic which is pretty alignment neutral. Asks me why I think ABR is town which apparently is the flavor of the month thing to ask me. Mentions a variety of reasons why his posting might sound different to me. Yaaaaa. IDK, this post doesn't really do much for my read on Egg at all.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4429 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 7:43 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Pisskop could be scum I guess, but my gut is telling me to put that one on the backburner.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4430 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 8:09 am

Post by Aneninen »

von Handy und getrunken. Warum mußt du so lange Posten schreiben? Das kann und will ich jetzt überhaupt nicht lesen. Vielleicht später wenn ich Lust habe. Lol?
RIP
RIP
Mafia Scum
RIP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4431 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 8:19 am

Post by RIP »

English only at the table please
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4432 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 8:25 am

Post by pisskop »

Drunk posts made funnier by poor translators.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
RIP
RIP
Mafia Scum
RIP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4433 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 8:26 am

Post by RIP »

In post 4424, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 4416, RIP wrote:Angry pigeon quote still bothers me.
Like why would I be a cop that hasn't claimed? I want to know why he thought that..
Did abr hard push or protect someone?
I don't get it

Because ABR was the only person going after Ika at all and Ika was largely thought to be town for his (now confirmed fake) cop claim.

I was starting to doubt it towards the end of Yesterday and ABR doubting it made sense if he was the cop. I still thought Ika was town though, I happen to know that gambiting is something he does as town. Also yolo. I thought ABR's play looked like someone trying to coast which made sense from a cop. Oh also his whole backandforth with Titus over the supposed guilty on him.

No comment but

AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4434 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 8:27 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

yep, lol

p-edit: errrrrrr, ok.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #4435 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 8:27 am

Post by Aneninen »

yeah I should not post from mobile während I m fucking drunken und eine Freundin von mir sagt daß ich etwas auf Deutsch schreiben sollte.
Fucking ignore me pleasr I have no idea what I am doing and Ill be fucking get an official Warning weil ich wiedet mal auf Deutsch schreibe.
Please dont give me a warning Im an idiot. Amd my partner is horny meanwhile. What tje hell I am doing? Keine Ahnung.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #4436 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 8:28 am

Post by Aneninen »

yeah I should not post from mobile während I m fucking drunken und eine Freundin von mir sagt daß ich etwas auf Deutsch schreiben sollte.
Fucking ignore me pleasr I have no idea what I am doing and Ill be fucking get an official Warning weil ich wiedet mal auf Deutsch schreibe.
Please dont give me a warning Im an idiot. Amd my partner is horny meanwhile. What tje hell I am doing? Keine Ahnung.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #4437 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 8:29 am

Post by Aneninen »

Doppelpost. Tut mir leid.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4438 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 8:30 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

lmao.
DeltaWave
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her/hers

Post Post #4439 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 8:38 am

Post by DeltaWave »

In post 4425, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 4408, texcat wrote:Protecting his ass. Duh. That's why Delta killed Drixx, cause Drixx was pushing for Delta's lynch and might have succeeded if day one had not ended early.

So why did Delta kill Titus then? Or did ARS kill Titus, I forget.

Good point. If I was scum trying to eliminate my accusers, why would I kill a supporter?
When there's trouble, you call DW.

"For pure will, unassuaged of purpose, delivered from the lust of result, is every way perfect."
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4440 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 8:43 am

Post by pisskop »

Actually. who still thinks that ABR wasnt a bad looker for SK?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4441 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 8:46 am

Post by Egg »

In post 4429, AngryPidgeon wrote:Pisskop could be scum I guess, but my gut is telling me to put that one on the backburner.

^this is pretty much exactly how I feel about Tex.

Also lmao @ Anen.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4442 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 8:48 am

Post by pisskop »

vote: dragonpawn
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4443 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 8:53 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Oh wow deadline is < 2 days.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #4444 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 9:33 am

Post by Aneninen »

Tomorrow. At least I'm home. Sorry again.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4445 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 10:18 am

Post by Egg »

In post 4443, AngryPidgeon wrote:Oh wow deadline is < 2 days.

I can hammer Delta if Dragonspawn doesn't happen.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4446 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 12:48 pm

Post by texcat »

In post 4417, Egg wrote:
Tex, why do the kills other than Dixx point to Delta?

I'm not sure they do. After Drixx's push on Delta, no one was threatening to lynch him.
RIP
RIP
Mafia Scum
RIP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4447 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 1:19 pm

Post by RIP »

In post 4440, pisskop wrote:Actually. who still thinks that ABR wasnt a bad looker for SK?

I still think he could be the SK........
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4448 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 1:19 pm

Post by pisskop »

I bet you do.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4449 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 1:20 pm

Post by pisskop »

I don't want his slot surviving until lylo. Agree?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”