Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #6375 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 1:19 pm

Post by Titus »

UT, What do you want me to elaborate more on? I'm not posting for the sake of posting.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6376 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 1:23 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

I specifically wanted to know what you thought of what I posted about Gamma, Shadoweh, CDB, and vezok

everything is fine, but those were specifically what I wanted elaboration on, because you can be good and goddamn sure scum will try to cut off lines of inquiry on themselves and I'm alive to be annoying about it now
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6377 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 1:24 pm

Post by Titus »

Alright. I'll go PBPA on those.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6378 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 1:25 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6379 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 1:43 pm

Post by Titus »

Spoiler: UT Quotes minus Shadoweh (she's getting her own post bc this is too long to see on my screen as I type
In post 5237, Untrod Tripod wrote:what's the point? are you actually going to follow my reads?

it kind of seems like you're dead set on mislynching me, so I have no real reason to assume it will affect your play at all. but what the hell I'll go ahead and post shit anyway

I think Gamma is smart enough and good enough at reading me to know that my play was based on having drawn a major power role, so him trying to make a behavioral case on me is bananas. I've been vibing pretty hard that I was sitting on a trump card. the fact that YOU did not pick up on this did not surprise me because afaik you don't really do behavior for reads? also gamma's over the top theatrical reaction to me scumreading him screams scum to me. I have no reason to believe that town gamma would do anything other than shrug at it. THEREFORE I think gamma picked up on my status as a major power role and has just been push push pushing at it because he wants to get the town power role lynched. his reaction to my earlier attempts to posse up are weird to me because the reaction I have come to expect from gamma would have been "let's do it. this game is bananas and full of thick dumbdumbs, so let's try to make shit happen". Him pushing me away reads as scum to me because he already has his partners to swing votes around with and wants to avoid being seen as buddying me.

I think CDB's opportunistic hops have been scummy as shit. his entire play this game looks like lurkscum and opportunistic scum.

as far as Oversoul goes, you provided a really solid argument for why his reactions to my claim were town-motivated but I really am just going to go with my gut on this one. his fakeclaims look like he wanted to try to 1 for 1 himself because he figured it would help his faction to get me lynched today, but then either his buddies set him straight or he realized he had severely fucked up. it just looks like throwing mist and scum theater to me. you can disagree with me, but there it is.

I think singer is an oooooooookay bet for a whiteknighting scum, but that's mostly based on the fact that I was already scumreading her slot because of the replacement shenanigans and Empire's posting.

I literally don't see any town motivated reason to lynch me today, even if you don't buy my claim. if I'm still alive after tonight then GO AHEAD AND DO IT, but scum would be severely misplaying by not killing me tonight so I think that's an okay thing to try to play around

In post 5241, Untrod Tripod wrote:Reck wants me to pass on that he agrees with me on the gamma scumread and offers the following quotes from a recently completed game where gamma argued against the exact tactics that he's using this game

some selections

917: "have fun yelling at people and hunting for PRs by goading people into responding to you until you flip"

1320: "Reck is a friend in real life. And although there are occasions where we're both in a game and it's more fun and better because of it, more often than not I don't actually like playing with him because he tends to make the game an angry, yelling clusterfuck when it's completely unnecessary.
I play this game to try to figure shit out and I despise when people turn it into a hate-filled "I'm better than you" screaming match instead of trying to understand the other player's positions and why they might have them
. I'm expecting at the end of the game reck will come in and say that he did it because that's what people expect him to do as town and that using all that AtE might have let him survive for another day but I hate that he feels he has to do that and be
insulting and incredulous and angry and make the game so much worse to actually play in instead of slowing down and being more self-aware of how his play looked to other people
, EVEN with him being scum here.

I'm not going to say that makes me obvtown or any other dickwaving bullshit like that. But look back at my play with the true assumption that
I hate it when people play like reck did on day 3
, and look at the reads I've got and whether or not you think those are faked."

I'm kind of opposed to metagaming, but I wanted to pass on that reck had that to say

fwiw Reck and Quilford disagree with my Oversoul scumread

In post 6029, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 480, Gammagooey wrote:Thinking UT is scum for being generally aggressive and catty is super dumb because that is just UT as a person

Here, Gamma says he has meta on me that explains my demeanor does not come from a scum position, it's just how I am!

In post 820, Gammagooey wrote:UT still looks pretty genuine IMO and I think he'd be pushing people harder as scum here instead of just commenting about a lot of things

Here, Gamma says my lack of effort and no hard pushes is likely to come from town-UT!

In post 1086, Gammagooey wrote:my read on UT is a lot weaker but I see where he's coming from in pretty much all of his posts, especially where he's irritated with Titus's playstyle. I just see similar thought processes to the ones I've had and I think those are more likely to be coming from town.

Here, Gamma still says I am town due to my stance on Titus, which Gamma agrees with!

In post 2337, Gammagooey wrote:I am not talking about you and your 400 posts of splattered words about everything that has happened in the entire game

this is me trying to get the people that are voting esp for ?????, which includes UT and mastin and if my memory is correct CDB, to re-evaluate what the hell they're doing and why.

Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 2332, Gammagooey wrote:this is the laziest fucking garbage.
what's your opinion on singer's play and let's say cheetory and GuyInFreezer's too

gamma plz

no.

it's absolute garbage. I know this game is a shitshow to read through and evaluate, but TRY to read through the other players and actually hunt for scum instead of lazily hopping on esp's wagon when I don't see any reason why his ACTUAL PLAY IN THIS GAME, not token bullshit and not floaty gambit possibilities, is more likely coming from a scum mindset than a town one.

Suddenly, Gamma's stance on me goes from "this is typical UT town stuff" and transitions into "I AM SO ANGRY YOU'RE NOT PUTTING IN EFFORT, GOING TO SINGLE YOU OUT"

In post 3492, Gammagooey wrote:
In post 3487, fferyllt wrote:oh ffs.

never mind.

GAMMA I think UT would be a better vote than CDB.

siiiigh

why

"Well pull my arm, why don't ya!"

In post 4496, Gammagooey wrote:I wanted to be ACTUALLY cheeky about something in this game to try to make scum's minor night choices less predictable but don't bane UT because I fully intend to help kill him tomorrow. I've kept seeing little genuine things from him over and over like with mastin and his forgetting ffery and his general frustration at the game but none of them are actually scumhunting, and none of them are things that he wouldn't or couldn't actually feel and believe as scum.

Suddenly, my hands-off playstyle and lack of pushing hard reads is a huge problem! Note that up until this point, Gamma has failed to show progression on his read on me. It was just "meta says town, meta says town, hey ffery why should I vote UT, I INTEND TO KILL UT WITH VOTES NOW". There's no substance to his progression.

In post 4545, Gammagooey wrote:
In post 4531, TellTaleHeart wrote:
In post 4518, Titus wrote:@TTH, can we bane UT, then lynch Vezok or Cheetory. We have to get through the bane to get you your boon.

UT is a scapegoat, I suspect mostly because he's a smart ass.

as miserable as this game's first two days have been, UT is a good player. Look at Reckoning 3 if you want to go into meta bullshit.

UT hasn't actually tried to find scum this game. not at all. He would absolutely resort to just murdering generally scummy people at deadline but he hasn't been trying to push anything himself at all, he's been asking me bullshit about whether I'm scum instead of actually trying to read me, and all of his mastin and titus bullshit is completely genuine but posting about player's being shitty and arrogant and insufferable is not something that only comes from town UT.

Now suddenly, Gamma acts like my "are you scum" act is
sooo foreign
and scummy. When, in fact, if he was being true to what he knows of me and has experienced with me, he'd know that's pretty par for the course.

And, the second bit admits that Gamma knows I an genuine in my frustration with players... it makes it NULL at worst, yet Gamma casts it in a scummy light here and groups it in with a "case" on me.

In post 4548, Gammagooey wrote:Also CHEETORY DO YOU WANT UT LYNCHED? IF SO DO SOMETHING ELSE WITH YOUR BANE GODAMN.

In post 4592, Gammagooey wrote:
In post 4591, ActionDan wrote:Here UT,

have a vote

VOTE: UT

(also you may include a gif for this if you so please)

do you want UT dead tomorrow

yes or no

In post 4594, Gammagooey wrote:eh

thats fine then

but seriously I am going to be pushing real hard to make UT dead and there are actually other people that will also make that happen.

Suddenly, now, Gamma is living and breathing and eating and shitting this UT lynch! He has CONVICTION! He completely believes I am scum and this fervor and passion is 100% real and based on shit in the game is not at all conjured up from a phony trajectory where he has to do backflips to get out of his meta town read on me. YEP!

In post 4943, Gammagooey wrote:This is me reminding everyone that UT still hasn't come up with anything about why my posts were scummy after bullshitting that I looked bad for voting him

Also that CDB's very right about his tone being off

Both scum and town UT tend to be a pretty content light, at least early on

but town UT is biting and witty and giving people shit for being bad players
while
attacking people and pursuing his reads

whereas UT here is being bitchy and giving people shit as a filler to take the place of actual thoughts and content.

(citation needed)

This distinction that Gamma uses to justify his bullshit push on me is based on pure fiction. It's a murky distinction at best, one that has been conjured up as justification for Gamma to continue his push once he sensed blood in the water. It's not genuine.

In post 5061, Gammagooey wrote:Also UT is still obvscum.
No, seriously. I don't fuck around with false confidence bullshit like tons of people will with every read they push. His attack on me was HORRIFICALLY bad, was and is completely unsupported, and is blatantly more likely to be coming from a scum mindset of 'say gamma could be scum but maybe isn't and is just dumb to discredit him' instead of a town one of actually weighing/considering my pushes on singer and CDB, or literally anything else I've done in the game or any feelings he had about my previous posts and taking that into account and mentioning what was bad about them while saying I'm scum.

In post 5066, Gammagooey wrote:
Cheetory6 wrote:
Gamma wrote:I don't fuck around with false confidence bullshit like tons of people will with every read they push
Okay.
Tell me what is potentially different between here and with elusive in DoA then? How absolutely confident are you that UT isn't just being a shitter as town?

I've played with UT a pretty decent amount before.

Also, using elusive is fair in this context because I was about as confident as I am now about UT but elusive WAS really really reactive and manipulative in how she reponded to people >.>
I do want to point out that throughout all my pushing on singer and CDB here which I've done a TON of I'm pretty sure I never called them obvscum or said that I was absolutely sure that they were scum. Go through UT's iso and take a look at all the mentions of me. He isn't trying to read me.

Funny! Gamma is angry I am pushing him without reasons and isn't engaging in case posting and posturing... huh. Gamma has been a champion of "get lynched scumbag" in the past without posting big cases and reasons, but NOW, when I do it, suddenly it's a huge fucking problem and it makes me scum?

In post 5114, Gammagooey wrote:
In post 5069, Untrod Tripod wrote:also, I'm Alquin

suck it

let's actually vote for some scums now

WHAT PART OF THIS DOESN'T FUCKING SCREAM OPPORTUNISTIC SCUM CLAIMING TO YOU

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

Nothing about the claim actually screams opportunistic scum claim? Sure, you could just say that, you could also say this claim is frustrated town who is tired of being wagoned, you could also say the only person who would claim this way is President Barack Obama, you could also say... anything, really, as long as you say it in all caps and curse a lot! Because THAT justifies your empty, bullshit read and lets you rabble at people.

At this point forward, it's just Gamma screaming about me being scum. Keep in mind that Reck pointed out some meta on Gamma, from their last game together, where Gamma waxed poetic about how browbeating people with yelling was bad play and how he HATED people who did that, including Reck. Now, here, Gamma is using those same tactics he supposedly HATES as town... why? Because he has to sell his bullshit stance on me that has no grounding in reality. He uses fferyllt as a way to begin the stance swap. And since there's no substance behind it other than ABSOLUTELY BULLSHIT META GAMMA PULLED OUT OF HIS ASS, he has to sell it some other way -- by yelling and screaming and using those tactics he supposedly loathes so much.

"clearly and obviously", "clearly", "obviously", "obvscum", placing the burden of proof on people to prove I am town rather than on himself to sell why I am scum

Gamma has locked himself into a convenient ragetunnel that will allow him to coast by and just YELL IN CAPITAL LETTERS AT MOTHERFUCKERS and damn he will look SO CONVICTED. In fact, when I flip Alquin, his conviction and passion will allow Gamma to pretend to remain justified in his read on me. "I don't even regret that, UT was playing so bad", or something to that effect, is likely to pop out of his mouth after I am dead and confirmed as the most valuable motherfucking town role in the game.

Fucking kill this.

In post 6030, Untrod Tripod wrote:CAUSE BABY YOU'RE A FIREWORK
VOTE GAMMA

COME ON SHOW EM WHAT YOU'RE WORTH
VOTE GAMMA

MAKE EM GO AHH
VOTE GAMMA

AHH
VOTE GAMMA

AHH
VOTE GAMMA

AS YOU SHOOT ACROSS THE SKY
VOTE GAMMA

EYE
VOTE GAMMA

EYE
VOTE GAMMA

In post 6035, Untrod Tripod wrote:I'm ALSO not a huge fan of how vezok is shamelessly whiteknighting me

I'm not going to step out here and say "hey guys I've been so useful"

I think it's SMART to be wary of me

the way he's trying to be like it's okay UT we're the only ones who get it! was intended to set him up as being able to say he opposed my seemingly-inevitable lynch

In post 6041, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 6040, ChannelDelibird wrote:reminder that UT is scum

HEY SO THAT'S NOT A RESPONSE THAT'S JUST CDB STILL BEING SCUM NOT KNOWING HOW TO RESPOND TO A GOOD CASE AND JUST SAYING LALALALA

In post 6051, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 6008, Gammagooey wrote:tonight there'll almost definitely be two kills tonight given Viktor's sign ability and scum detects unless mastin or some other protective role does things. If I'm dead, this is what I give a shit about.

ABSOLUTELY town, stop trying to lynch them, seriously read over what they've been doing and when and they're obvious godamn town

Oversoul
vezok
TTH (just for the lock claim but still obvobvtown)

Like really probably town, still really likely town mindset

Espeonage

Likely town, but read over them yourself and don't let them get away with horseshit lategame

singer
cheetory

obvscum

UT

The person I'd really, really, really like to see lynched tomorrow that isn't UT

Shadoweh

Fucking kill her eventually for being unreadable maybescum and being enormously detrimental to the game

Titus

Not confident enough to them put on other lists, read them and figure them out yourself

everyone else

allow me to translate:
- let's call two townies and a scumbuddy town and hopefully people won't notice. whiteknighting ho!
- gotta keep defending the guy I was screaming about defending earlier even though nothing points to a town mindset
- here are two people I want to patronize by calling town but also absolve myself of responsibility when one of them flips scum (reck thinks cheet, I think singer is more likely)
- let me keep up my ragetunnel on UT for appearances
- setting up the post-UT bus
- policy lynch on Titus, an easy player to want to lynch because of the postcount and post style with built in support from a few people
- I'm too lazy to pretend to have opinions about anything else

In post 6052, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 6042, Gammagooey wrote:yes ut keep on saying that everyone that is scumreading you is scum

it feeds us

Oh look, here's gamma trying to not get individually singled out after I flip town because I'm scumreading "everyone" (when in actually it's what, two people?) who has scumread me.

that soft discredit because "UT just omgus'd at people"

IS ANYONE ELSE FUCKING READING THIS SHIT???

In post 6054, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 6039, Gammagooey wrote:already said that i thought you were town early game because you seemed to be acting genuinely about several things, its just that none of those things were actually scumhunting and trying to find scum.
so you townread me early game because I was being genuine, even though I wasn't scumhunting

now, you're scumreading me because I am still being genuine, but I'm not scumhunting

is that about right?

In post 6060, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 6057, Espeonage wrote:So I've skimmed. And I am pretty sure that Anx is some form of SK cop potentially, or a rolecop for scum. The only reason to go after someone who you are townreading like he was is if you have issues with some part of their play or circumstantial stuffs.

I have been lurking, but had town motivations. That is a recipe for SK truth be told. If he is town he might still have this kind of power. But on the flipside, scum usually have more SK killing support.

Two out of three ain't bad. My vote sticks.

ARE YOU MOTHERFUCKING KIDDING ME WITH THIS SHIT

AN FBI AGENT

IN A GAME WITH NO THIRD PARTIES

AND THE SCUM ROLE HE'S CLAIMING TO TARGET IS A GUARANTEED ROLE FROM MOD INFORMATION IN THE RULES POST

ARE YOU

FUCKING

JOKING

In post 6062, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 6048, singersigner wrote:UT your Gamma points are duly noted

my points are duly noted?

what does that even mean? what points? WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ON WHAT I'VE POSTED

USE YOUR WORDS

COULD YOU HAVE AN OPINION ABOUT SOMETHING OTHER THAN YOUR USELESS DEATHTUNNEL ON TITUS PLEASE

and maybe a little less pretended that you are the goddamn arbiter of wagons

In post 6094, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 6087, ChannelDelibird wrote:The fact that UT has made big cases on not only Gamma but Shadoweh does give me pause - I need to read them both fully and talk to my team about them (think I may have been the only one to see it so far) but I suspect much will depend on whether or not he flips overnight. At any rate, I'm confident that I won't be moving to a Gamma lynch or anything like that Today.

Gamma, as I've already indicated, the claim is sketchy and the Goo has questions about it. Given that we have time, though, I'm letting 4nx talk more about it before I move my vote, but I suspect that I will.

"I haven't read it, but I know I'm going to disagree on gamma!"

#5237, There's a reason why I asked you to flesh this out. It looks largely OMGUS here. The CDB read is meh. We're all being a little opportunistic. I'm not voting Singer ATM because I know she's not getting lynched. Lurking is not exactly a high thing in this environment considering we still have 16 alive.

#6029 is precisely why I don't like meta unless it's based on personality. It looks like Gamma is going deeper here with his read. If his read was based on pure opportunism, I'd expect him to stop pushing when it was clear UT was not getting lynched. Yet, that's not his response. The trajectory is far from consistent however. Given the push I've had for people to back away from meta, I am reluctant to jump to scum at the first pass. Yet, the back and forth is far from smooth, so at this point I was seeing WHY you thought Gamma was scum, but not ready to jump on myself.

#6035 Pop and Run seems to be Vezok's thing. Not a fan. Harder to get a read on him when he does that. I like he's willing to vote Aronis though over the bullshit push possibly. Vezok would be an excellent track if I thought CDB has any actual possibility of getting a trace.

#6041 Tells me you're utterly convinced CDB is scum provided you are town, but no mention of why. So *shrug*.

#6501, Mentioned in my last wall. This post made me click with Gamma scum here.

#6502 really drives home Gamma scum, as scum love to make more aggrandizing posts.

#6060 was quoted because I had the same WTF moment, synergy, fake reach for towncred or Espy doesn't give two fucks.

#6062, Hint: Singer's scum and doesn't want to discuss anything but me.

#6094 I generally find that attitude consistent with town. Being open and honest about biases is generally town motivated. So while I don't like CDB not wanting to follow the Gamma read or discuss it, I'm not so far as CDB is scum for said refusal.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6380 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 1:52 pm

Post by Titus »

Spoiler: Shadoweh Analysis
In post 5479, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 5476, Shadoweh wrote:I don't get it. Is this because I said Aronis's wagon didn't have much of a chance, mostly because of the complete lack of interest every time I pointed at him before? It's like you're all affected by reverse psychology when it comes to my votes.

##Vote: Aronis

Singer please calm down. The most irritating players are the ones least likely to be scum.

reck wants me to say that this vote is scummy as FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

vote bulbasak

In post 5493, Untrod Tripod wrote:however, that being said

Oversoul. Titus. singer. CDB.

truce? no one in this collection (I'm including myself) is gonna get lynched today. we need to homer in this Bulba lynch and move on to the next thing.

Shadoweh is the lynch I think we should pursue next

Shadoweh has been lurking on the fringes of the game trying to stroke all the right egos and not get noticed.

shit is scum.

and we should lynch it.

In post 5784, Untrod Tripod wrote:yeah I'll admit it's a low-impact-player lynch

but that post by Shadoweh I quoted originally is SUCH a just-actin-casual scumpost

I think it's a great place to start

In post 6032, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 5613, Shadoweh wrote:There aren't enough people voting me to have a composition. I'm more interested in looking at what's different between Bulbazak and TSO. I understand what singer means about townreading the entire wagon, because vezokpiraka, Cheetory6, Gammagooey, Untrod Tripod, ChannelDelibird and singersigner were on both. With the addition of Oversoul and TTH to that, the only person on Bulba I was originally suspicious of is Aronis. It doesn't make sense though. The chances that there was only one lurkscum on a pushed-through wagon is unlikely.

I think I might be one of the only people who remembers this is a team game and we have to work together to win and stop making idiot-headed moves and brush them off with 'that claim would have totally not been listened to anyways'. Singer. This is a very hard game to make friends in. >_> Buddying is my game though. I decide who's on my side and try to work with them to lynch the right people.

I have no idea who the scumteam is. This list is baffling. I can't put anything together without more flips. I am also fairly sure I'm not the only one. I've decided who the likeliest one is out of my pool of low-end suspects, the next step will follow after that.

##Vote: Aronis.
I'm still willing to vote Formerfish or Anx I guess since he's DV. I'm interested who vezok thinks is scum now that Bulba dudded out. Incidentally, my team hasn't been giving me anything lately, Grey's been absent enough to get prodded elsewhere and LLD isn't really engaged in anything.

also this post was super scummy LET'S BREAK IT DOWN

There aren't enough people voting me to have a composition. I'm more interested in looking at what's different between Bulbazak and TSO. I understand what singer means about townreading the entire wagon, because vezokpiraka, Cheetory6, Gammagooey, Untrod Tripod, ChannelDelibird and singersigner were on both. With the addition of Oversoul and TTH to that, the only person on Bulba I was originally suspicious of is Aronis. It doesn't make sense though. The chances that there was only one lurkscum on a pushed-through wagon is unlikely.
this post strokes the ego of all of the major personalities in the game and tries to lay down some groundwork for buddying later

I think I might be one of the only people who remembers this is a team game and we have to work together to win and stop making idiot-headed moves and brush them off with 'that claim would have totally not been listened to anyways'. Singer. This is a very hard game to make friends in. >_> Buddying is my game though. I decide who's on my side and try to work with them to lynch the right people.
YEAH BABY

STROKE THAT EGO

seriously she's literally just saying she's buddying and trying to get people to "work together"

working together in this game has so far just lead to two mislynches from that "town group" so of course scum would be interested in keeping the good feelings going

I have no idea who the scumteam is. This list is baffling. I can't put anything together without more flips. I am also fairly sure I'm not the only one. I've decided who the likeliest one is out of my pool of low-end suspects, the next step will follow after that.
I have no idea who to scumread so I guess I'll just set myself to push some or all of the major low-impact-player-wagons!

##Vote: Aronis.
I'm still willing to vote Formerfish or Anx I guess since he's DV. I'm interested who vezok thinks is scum now that Bulba dudded out. Incidentally, my team hasn't been giving me anything lately, Grey's been absent enough to get prodded elsewhere and LLD isn't really engaged in a
aaaaaaaaand boom goes the dynamite

this is such a "just actin' casual" scumpost. she ruffles as few feathers as possible while stroking everyone's ego and jumping on a popular wagon LITERALLY WITH NO REASON GIVEN

this could die too

Ok, here's what I got from you about Shadoweh. Nothing spectacular here. You're harping over one post. If you're right, we should see that pattern, throughout the game. Yet, I'm not seeing it. I don't see a case. I see you harping over one post as if there was a scumslip there.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6381 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 1:58 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

well I guess we'll seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6382 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 2:00 pm

Post by Titus »

Yes, we will. If there's something more to Shadoweh, I'm opening to discuss it. I just don't see it. If you don't have any further questions, please revote Aronis so this day can fucking end.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #6383 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 2:01 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

here's to hoping

Vote: Aronis
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6384 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 2:03 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

vote Aronis

I don't care

let's hope this lurker lynch is miraculously on scum
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6385 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 2:03 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

looking forward to playing other games with you all that are less awful (in gamestate, not design, in case that wasn't clear)
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6386 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 2:06 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 6385, Untrod Tripod wrote:looking forward to playing other games with you all that are less awful (in gamestate, not design, in case that wasn't clear)

Me too.

Tomorrow, we lynch Singer for being such an obstructionist on not lynching scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6387 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 2:06 pm

Post by Titus »

*on = and
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6388 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 2:06 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 6383, Gammagooey wrote:here's to hoping

Vote: Aronis

Thank you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #6389 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 2:11 pm

Post by singersigner »

In post 6384, Untrod Tripod wrote:
vote Aronis

I don't care

let's hope this lurker lynch is miraculously on scum

Hey, hey, why not on the actual shitty as fuck claim?

Like, does anyone really think Aronis came in with a drive-by expecting that to save him? That does not look like someone who was trying to concoct a claim for self-preservation, or someone who was just resigning to not caring about the game anymore? Granted that could come from either alignment, but this whole wagon reeks of a scumgoat (see what I did there...that should be scapegoat normally...it's a play on words...).

Like...people actually had reasons for voting DVslot whereas Aronis boils down to "doesn't give reasons and not around that much"? Scum are going to do whatever they can to clinch the game in as few moves as possible, DOES THIS LOOK LIKE A SCUM CLAIM REALLY.

Preview Edit:
Really, Titus? And what scum lynches have you been on? If Aronis flips town? HMM. LET'S LYNCH TITUS FOR BEING AN OBSTRUCTIONIST AND NOT LYNCHING SCUM.
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6390 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 2:11 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 6386, Titus wrote:Tomorrow, we lynch Singer for being such an obstructionist on not lynching scum.

can you please do gamma

pretty please
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6391 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 2:16 pm

Post by Titus »

@UT, I'll consider it, but I want your thoughts on Singer. You've never really provided them. I'll admit it is possible that I'm just pissed off at her never-ending bullshit and wanting her to be scum. She is actually scum though. I feel it in my bones.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #6392 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 2:17 pm

Post by singersigner »

Ffs. This whole town-apathy until deadline thing is unreal. That plays right into scum's hands! They
want
town to be so disjointed and scramble for a lynch at the end of the day because chances are it'll be on town and then wagon analysis is shit, VCA is inaccurate (but I suppose that plays into scumTitus' hand so she doesn't have to provice something accurate).

The whole "there has to be scum on Bulb" argument is bullshit, Titus should know that, but she's blindly just saying what your average-joe townie would think to play right into your comfort zone and keep edging town toward making the slightly less optimal choices because MOON LOGICK TRAIN.

Geezes, you'd better hope there's some sort of godfather immune IC-cop innocent on you tomorrow...
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #6393 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 2:19 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

I can't tell if I'd be happier at Aronis flipping scum or him flipping town and this being closer to being over.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #6394 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 2:23 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

i hereby declare the remaining part of the day fun dicking around time to preserve what little is left of fun and sanity in our miserable existances

In post 6393, Cheetory6 wrote:I can't tell if I'd be happier at Aronis flipping scum or him flipping town and this being closer to being over.

nah he'll flip neither

he will flip SK cop like espy said, causing all the lynched players in all the games to get sucked into a void and play a second mod error mafia that slowly turns into disjointed pictures of tigers and jpeg artifacts

it'll be fine
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6395 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 2:23 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 6392, singersigner wrote:Ffs. This whole town-apathy until deadline thing is unreal. That plays right into scum's hands! They
want
town to be so disjointed and scramble for a lynch at the end of the day because chances are it'll be on town and then wagon analysis is shit, VCA is inaccurate (but I suppose that plays into scumTitus' hand so she doesn't have to provice something accurate).

The whole "there has to be scum on Bulb" argument is bullshit, Titus should know that, but she's blindly just saying what your average-joe townie would think to play right into your comfort zone and keep edging town toward making the slightly less optimal choices because MOON LOGICK TRAIN.

Geezes, you'd better hope there's some sort of godfather immune IC-cop innocent on you tomorrow...

Ooh your buddies can't help you out...

See I can do this sarcastic bullshit too.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6396 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 2:24 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 6394, Gammagooey wrote:i hereby declare the remaining part of the day fun dicking around time to preserve what little is left of fun and sanity in our miserable existances

In post 6393, Cheetory6 wrote:I can't tell if I'd be happier at Aronis flipping scum or him flipping town and this being closer to being over.

nah he'll flip neither

he will flip SK cop like espy said, causing all the lynched players in all the games to get sucked into a void and play a second mod error mafia that slowly turns into disjointed pictures of tigers and jpeg artifacts

it'll be fine

ROTFL Hilarious!
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #6397 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 2:24 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Guys.
What if.
The signs don't actually fucking do anything.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6398 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 2:26 pm

Post by Titus »

Unmake. Match Sign on target player to kill them. Annihilation may submit up to three Unmakes per Major Night. This is a Factional ability.

Pretty sure signs matter UT.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6399 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 2:26 pm

Post by Titus »

*Cheetory, god this fucking cold.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Team Mafia 2015”