shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 7:33 am

Post by shos »

I mean has anyone ever considered that SCUM took the shot at flubber.?
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 7:35 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Ricastle

I get your point shos. Most people don't impulsively post scenarios that involve town autoloss from the start unless only to eliminate them. You shouldn't impulsively start from that point. That makes sense.

If you still want to be hammered, I'm willing to but *shrug* I'd rather not.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 7:36 am

Post by Titus »

In post 600, shos wrote:I mean has anyone ever considered that SCUM took the shot at flubber.?

It's a ridiculous scenario unless they thought he slipped
bad

I have only seen scum shoot their buddies once, in XMEN.

But that does explain why no one claimed to have shot Flubber.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 7:38 am

Post by Bellaphant »

I don't think anyone SHOULD claim to have shot flubber (unless they are scum. Which, wut? Why would Ric think that?)
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 7:38 am

Post by shos »

There's no reason to go through my hammer first, because that would require ricastle cooperating and actually hammering me, and then we'll have to wait for the mod to announce the 1v1 between them..

I'ma ISO him now and see if there's anything else I missed. It's more or less the first night I actually had good time to spend on this game, so may as well use it wisely.

pedit: I've never seen that happen. The best I've seen is in the latest Team Mafia game of mine, where I was scum left with GreyICE and we decided that he rolecops me because we thought he would be tracked, which happened, and STILL we lost immediately after, lol.
The shooter not claiming makes sense, because a dayvig is bad for scum(or this could be 3rd party, too, btw) and it would put the player under pressure and in the spotlight. Also, later in the game if we come to a lylo-like situation, this may help clear people.

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 7:39 am

Post by Titus »

In post 603, Bellaphant wrote:I don't think anyone SHOULD claim to have shot flubber (unless they are scum. Which, wut? Why would Ric think that?)

Most dayvigs are one shot only. Claiming to shoot scum = automatically not groupscum in the perceptions of many.

I'm finding the lack of a claim on that puzzling, especially given the numbers of softs running around.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 7:47 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Oh, I didn't know that.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 7:47 am

Post by shos »

In post 38, Ricastle wrote:
McMenno's claim sounds like the most broken role to ever exist so I highly doubt it's legit, but if it is, shouldn't lynching him be top priority? We don't lose any players and get an alignment flip.
This is a really bad post. it suggests that he is either scum or has a role that SHOULD be lynched, so it encourages town to come and hammer this. Also 'we dont lose any players and get an alignment flip'? what? why would we lose players, and what lynch does NOT give you an alignment flip?

This also suggests that Menno is not team-scum if Ric is.

In post 194, Ricastle wrote:UNVOTE:

I counted it as a scumslip because only scum would go vig hunting after said vig just hit scum.

lol with combination with the FlubberShotByScum argument "theoretical"

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 7:48 am

Post by shos »

In post 605, Titus wrote:
In post 603, Bellaphant wrote:I don't think anyone SHOULD claim to have shot flubber (unless they are scum. Which, wut? Why would Ric think that?)

Most dayvigs are one shot only. Claiming to shoot scum = automatically not groupscum in the perceptions of many.

I'm finding the lack of a claim on that puzzling, especially given the numbers of softs running around.

possibly Day-SK?

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 7:51 am

Post by Titus »

Ok I think the Flubber kill is third party anti-town. I think it's also time for me to share a particular role that might be fueling quite a few of the scum roles in this.

Brass Tax Mafia

There, my role was a double voting serial killer, with commuting and dayvig abilities. I would explicitly refer to my votes in that game as "Alpha Vote" and "Baker Vote", so that the mod would know which vote to change. The Alpha and Baker votes being here, seems very coincidental if this was not the inspiration since I had nothing to do with drafting the setup.

When scum was losing bad, I dayvigged a town and kept my mouth shut about it. That made sense given the flip was on town (in fact my biggest townread). ika, being scum, actually covered for my third partiness (still don't get why) and claimed the dayvig under pressure.

ika has used prior setups to inspire the roles here. Mine I can trace to another game of comedic legendary status. :-p
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 7:52 am

Post by Titus »

In post 608, shos wrote:
In post 605, Titus wrote:

possibly Day-SK?

Exactly what I'm thinking. If you're an investigative, crumbs should be done ASAP in case this is true.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 7:54 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

...........This thread is dissolving faster than anything. As soon as I suggest Titus/elusive lynch shos pops on and now there's setup spec in a closed setup with no information.

Head meet wall. This is bloody frustrating can we get at least some useful content. :/

The only thing useful I get is that shos is probably lynch about lynchproof as there's no reason to say there's no need to go through with the hammer if lynchproof. He shouldn't care.

I don't think Titus would get my crumbs if they were billboards. So not trying anymore. :/

Erm...I don't know about that Titus. My role doesn't seem inspired by anything other than trolling.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 7:55 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 599, shos wrote:I'd like to point to this thing here which should pretty much surpass the entire discussion that we have here.
In post 490, shos wrote:
*snip*well, I cannot be lynched *snip*

In post 494, Ricastle wrote:Surely that can't be right. Dayvig & lynchproof on the scumteam would make them invincible.

So then, this implies he knows/thinks that I am scum, AND that the dayvig is scum.
Why would *anyone* assume, ever, that the dayvig, that vigged scum, is scum?

response:
In post 503, Ricastle wrote:
In post 496, shos wrote:*snip*

ricastle just scumslipped lol
I'm talking theoretically.*snip*

When prodded again:
In post 544, Ricastle wrote:I already did...it was a theoretical statement. I highly doubt a scenario where town literally cannot win would be present even in WTF Mafia.

I urge you to see post 494 (above) again and decide if this is a theoretical statement that town would think about.
What is hard to understand here? The roles in this game are
randomly assigned
- anyone could have rolled dayvig and lynchproof.
If that had happened, the game would be unwinnable for town.
There is no way a setup like that would pass in
ANY GAME
. Period.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 7:57 am

Post by Titus »

In post 611, A Royal Saint wrote:...........This thread is dissolving faster than anything. As soon as I suggest Titus/elusive lynch shos pops on and now there's setup spec in a closed setup with no information.

Head meet wall. This is bloody frustrating can we get at least some useful content. :/

The only thing useful I get is that shos is probably lynch about lynchproof as there's no reason to say there's no need to go through with the hammer if lynchproof. He shouldn't care.

I don't think Titus would get my crumbs if they were billboards. So not trying anymore. :/

Erm...I don't know about that Titus. My role doesn't seem inspired by anything other than trolling.

Wrong. Hammering shos proves he is precisely who he says he is, lynch proof, at least on odd numbered days.

I'll try reading for crumbs again. I was not actually expecting you to crumb to me if you didn't know my alignment. #confused.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 8:04 am

Post by shos »

In post 186, Ricastle wrote:What the shit. Well...I did find Flubber a bit weird. Him pushing me onto an elusive scumread a bit earlier makes me think she's town.

VOTE: Bellaphant

Blatant scumslip right there.
obvious scum reaction to buddy flip is obvious.
In post 218, Ricastle wrote:
In post 206, shos wrote: that makes the game super unbalanced towards scum; and with another hated guy here - I'm starting to think that this claim is faulty. but again, it's just too risky to lynch, is it not???
Are you also claiming hated here?! If not, who are you referring to?

Wanderer, explain how McMenno is less of a hazard to us when he's dead and is actively out to kill town.
doesn't compute with previous 'we should lynch menno first priority'..

In post 407, Ricastle wrote:He's obviously a Bomb. Funny how he's quick to condemn rolefishing and then just claims for no reason.
roooolefishing.
In post 410, Ricastle wrote:
In post 408, McMenno wrote:I believe you mean supersaint.
So I do.
rooooooooooooooooooooooooooolefishign
In post 413, Ricastle wrote:YOU ARE CLAIMING SUPERSAINT!!!! IT COULDN'T BE MORE FUCKING OBVIOUS!!!!

My role is nowhere near as complicated as all the other claims so don't try and pull the WTF card with me son

UNVOTE:

I'll hammer you. Bring it on.
roooooooooooooooooooooooooolefishing lolz this is fun
In post 416, Ricastle wrote:
In post 415, shos wrote:You underestimate ika, lol.
My role is nowhere near as complicated as all the other claims so don't try and pull the WTF card with me son

In post 403, shos wrote:If scum hammer me there is net gain, lol
What is being left in the dark here? Your role name? I am not rolefishing, you have outright claimed and anyone with half an eye can see that.

In post 460, Ricastle wrote:VOTE: shos

I like this plan. Hammer's all yours, Bins.
"lets let town hammer him guyz"

A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 8:05 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

Titus -- I was doing that to try to see your alignment. It's no harm to town if they figure out what I am as I probably will never use it unless you are confirmed scum or something. Pretty much my ability is make things a million times harder on Titus. That's its unofficial name.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 8:05 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

God now shos/ricastle again

Seriously ................. Constructive posts.............ANYONE??!?!?!?!?!?!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 8:08 am

Post by Titus »

In post 615, A Royal Saint wrote:Titus -- I was doing that to try to see your alignment. It's no harm to town if they figure out what I am as I probably will never use it unless you are confirmed scum or something. Pretty much my ability is make things a million times harder on Titus. That's its unofficial name.

Dumb question, but does your role PM say Titus?

I'm ika on my role PM. So if your role makes things harder on
Titus
it would actually make things harder on someone else.

I'm not quite sure how you could really interfere with me short of roleblocking or one other thing that I can't say without outing myself.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 8:09 am

Post by elusive »

The roles are not that complicated, there's a role involving a stripper pole so yeah. Wtf is more likely then not. However I could believe that shooter didn't claim because of being two.shot. Phone posting sue to memorial weekend plans but will be following.

ARS I find it weird that you claim no scum reads but posited quick lynching me or voting Titus. Also meta is a good tool so what was that about?
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 8:12 am

Post by shos »

In post 611, A Royal Saint wrote:...........This thread is dissolving faster than anything. As soon as I suggest Titus/elusive lynch shos pops on and now there's setup spec in a closed setup with no information.

The discussion about the dayvig is, while indeed setup discussion in a closed game, just irrelevant to the current flip. We're lynching Ricastle, and that does not depend on whether the vig is third party or town. The discussion just evolved from the horrible scumslip of Ric.

Also, I don't care to be lynched, but me being lynched makes almost everyone unlynchable for the day, so we need scum cooperation to get this through, and that might prove difficult, or induce possible town errors, and we also need mod to be here to confirm stuff, and it's just making this all very clumsy. Also, this will prove my role to scum, as right now it's still unconfirmed to them.

A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 8:13 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

@Titus
1) No...but it might as well have.
2) Nope...pretty sure it'd make things harder on you, everyone else too, but especially you.
3) Nope...The fuckery is role inpedendent of your role so please don't crumb if you're town. If you're scum by all means please crumb.

@ARS
Fine you find it weird. I want a productive game. Right now two "b****" fights are going on and more than half of the thread will end up sneaking by to day two without analysis. So I'm a little peeved.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 8:15 am

Post by shos »

In post 612, Ricastle wrote:What is hard to understand here? The roles in this game are
randomly assigned
- anyone could have rolled dayvig and lynchproof.
If that had happened, the game would be unwinnable for town.
There is no way a setup like that would pass in
ANY GAME
. Period.

OIF COURSE THAT IT IS RIGHT. BUT EVEN IF SCUM HAVE THE DAYVIG - they will not vig themselves, rioght?!?!?! so how did this even occur to you??? It assumes both that I am scum, AND that I am teamscum, AND that I am not lying about my role, AND that the scum have the dayvig, AND that that same scum is teamscum, AND that they shot themselves???

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 8:16 am

Post by shos »

In post 616, A Royal Saint wrote:God now shos/ricastle again

Seriously ................. Constructive posts.............ANYONE??!?!?!?!?!?!

I don't like this guy.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 8:17 am

Post by Titus »

Mod: What was Flubbernugget's flavorname? I'm looking back and not seeing it.

@ARS, How do you know your role makes things harder on me if the name is not mentioned? How could you specifically tie making things harder on me?

Even if I was hated, the longer I live, the worse it is for the scumteam. Killing me the night before lylo is disasterous, as it would confirm everything I say is true. So I'm expecting to die tonight, or not at all.

If you do fuck with me, just document how you'll fuck with me. If it's not feedback related, I literally don't care.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 8:18 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Titus, what do you mean 'I'm ika on my role pm?' I'm not fishing, just confused.

@shos, from your pov, would lynching you, or ric, be better for town?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”