Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 11:14 am

Post by Titus »

I am not fucking scum.

Ducking is autocorrect for fucking. Jesus.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 11:15 am

Post by Titus »

In post 898, Drixx wrote:Toxically stubborn is an apt definition of Titus at times, lol.

Dried, if you are fucking townreading me vote Wanderer for the love of God.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 11:15 am

Post by Bins »

if i had to guess i'd say wanderer is town

but i still think its better than a no lynch for info sake

i'd rather a me lynch than a no lynch
however, it does kill the only cool aspect of my role
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 11:16 am

Post by Bins »

In post 901, Titus wrote:
In post 898, Drixx wrote:Toxically stubborn is an apt definition of Titus at times, lol.

Dried, if you are fucking townreading me vote Wanderer for the love of God.

wat

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 11:16 am

Post by Bins »

Titus I think you need to slow down and just wrap ur head around the situation sometimes

gtkas
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 11:16 am

Post by Titus »

I have not been toxic at all this game. Sorry ARS Elusive and Ricastle have so many lies here and that's MY fault.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 11:17 am

Post by shos »

Spoiler: lotsaquotes
In post 599, shos wrote:I'd like to point to this thing here which should pretty much surpass the entire discussion that we have here.
In post 490, shos wrote:
*snip*well, I cannot be lynched *snip*

In post 494, Ricastle wrote:Surely that can't be right. Dayvig & lynchproof on the scumteam would make them invincible.

So then, this implies he knows/thinks that I am scum, AND that the dayvig is scum.
Why would *anyone* assume, ever, that the dayvig, that vigged scum, is scum?

response:
In post 503, Ricastle wrote:
In post 496, shos wrote:*snip*

ricastle just scumslipped lol
I'm talking theoretically.*snip*

When prodded again:
In post 544, Ricastle wrote:I already did...it was a theoretical statement. I highly doubt a scenario where town literally cannot win would be present even in WTF Mafia.

I urge you to see post 494 (above) again and decide if this is a theoretical statement that town would think about.

In post 614, shos wrote:
In post 186, Ricastle wrote:What the shit. Well...I did find Flubber a bit weird. Him pushing me onto an elusive scumread a bit earlier makes me think she's town.

VOTE: Bellaphant

Blatant scumslip right there.
obvious scum reaction to buddy flip is obvious.
In post 218, Ricastle wrote:
In post 206, shos wrote: that makes the game super unbalanced towards scum; and with another hated guy here - I'm starting to think that this claim is faulty. but again, it's just too risky to lynch, is it not???
Are you also claiming hated here?! If not, who are you referring to?

Wanderer, explain how McMenno is less of a hazard to us when he's dead and is actively out to kill town.
doesn't compute with previous 'we should lynch menno first priority'..

In post 407, Ricastle wrote:He's obviously a Bomb. Funny how he's quick to condemn rolefishing and then just claims for no reason.
roooolefishing.
In post 410, Ricastle wrote:
In post 408, McMenno wrote:I believe you mean supersaint.
So I do.
rooooooooooooooooooooooooooolefishign
In post 413, Ricastle wrote:YOU ARE CLAIMING SUPERSAINT!!!! IT COULDN'T BE MORE FUCKING OBVIOUS!!!!

My role is nowhere near as complicated as all the other claims so don't try and pull the WTF card with me son

UNVOTE:

I'll hammer you. Bring it on.
roooooooooooooooooooooooooolefishing lolz this is fun
In post 416, Ricastle wrote:
In post 415, shos wrote:You underestimate ika, lol.
My role is nowhere near as complicated as all the other claims so don't try and pull the WTF card with me son

In post 403, shos wrote:If scum hammer me there is net gain, lol
What is being left in the dark here? Your role name? I am not rolefishing, you have outright claimed and anyone with half an eye can see that.

In post 460, Ricastle wrote:VOTE: shos

I like this plan. Hammer's all yours, Bins.
"lets let town hammer him guyz"

In post 723, shos wrote:
In post 721, Titus wrote:
Your refusal to hammer is a scum claim.

In post 726, shos wrote:
In post 413, Ricastle wrote:YOU ARE CLAIMING SUPERSAINT!!!! IT COULDN'T BE MORE FUCKING OBVIOUS!!!!

UNVOTE:

I'll hammer you. Bring it on.
wait for it
In post 426, Ricastle wrote:Shall we lynch shos, elusive? We can decide who hammers him after your answer.
oh?
In post 515, Ricastle wrote:he openly stated "if scum hammer me there will be net gain". Who gives a shit if that isn't a direct claim? That is all scum need to know.

And it's just laughable that you think after that, scum will gladly go ahead and hammer you
lolz
In post 519, Ricastle wrote:No of course you aren't lynchproof. Jeanne didn't actually hammer. But I would expect you to have a vengeful-type role anyway as you're still pushing the hammering point.
hmm?
In post 537, Ricastle wrote:I realized that hammering shos whilst assuming he was a vengeful-type role would be stupid and irresponsible in my position.
SUPRISE!
In post 709, Ricastle wrote:There is NO WAY I will vote shos. He could very well be lying, but if he isn't, the lynch options become town and town and I will not let that happen.

Titus, Bins, I'd love it if you both provided cases on me because right now it seems like you're just riding to an easy mislynch.

riiiiiiiight

In post 741, shos wrote:Nobody is posting.

Considering that I've already been hammered 150%, could anyone who is here please trust me and vote Ricastle?
The situation right now is this, the way I see it:

There are two options, depending on ika:
1. ika decides that Ric's earlier vote counts. Ricastle noticed that his vote is not in the VC, and shuts up about it to mislead town; then Bins hammers, and suddenly he makes note of it, and "hammers" falsely, knowing that Bins has already "jumped the grenade".
2. ika decides that it doesn't count, and that means Ric hammered - in which case he practically stalled long enough so that even if he IS up for lynch, town will probably not be able to get enough votes on him in time. in that case, I think Jeanne's going to decide the lynch(pick ric!).

so meanwhile, another question: if we have a 1v1 between Bins and wanderer, do we lynch Bins or trust Jeanne to redirect lynch to Ric?
Jeanne, since you have apparantly not been reading the game, here are some quotes that sum up my case on Ricastle.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 11:18 am

Post by Titus »

In post 904, Bins wrote:Titus I think you need to slow down and just wrap ur head around the situation sometimes

I have this fucking situation clear as a whistle. I am the fucking town most powerful role and getting mislynches like Choose Your Flavor again because of lies.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 11:19 am

Post by Titus »

There is nothing to slow down about but rather I must be in full self preservation mode for the good of the town
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 11:19 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

Well, from my point of view, I am trying to prevent my death as well as help town win.
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 11:21 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

But all right, I will kill Ricastle. However, if I am nightkilled, then I will chew you in dead thread, Titus.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 11:24 am

Post by Titus »

Jeanne, thank you.

If you are dead, which you should not be because you scumread me, then I will do what I have to in order to have us win.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 11:25 am

Post by Titus »

I would rather see ARS flip so guaranteed no fuckery but I can take what I can get.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 11:32 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

However, I also don't want to end up dead. Dying isn't pleasant.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 11:32 am

Post by shos »

I don't get why you even fear that you would be killed. ?

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 11:33 am

Post by Ricastle »

Spoiler:
In post 515, Ricastle wrote:This is total bullshit. Shos is trying to get a wagon on me for 'rolefishing'...before I said anything regarding his role, he openly stated "if scum hammer me there will be net gain". Who gives a shit if that isn't a direct claim? That is all scum need to know.

The reason rolefishing is scummy is because it gives more information to scum. What more information do scum fucking need past "Scum hammering player X will result in net gain for the town"? It is YOUR fault scum know that information, shos, NOT MINE.

And it's just laughable that you think after that, scum will gladly go ahead and hammer you like you assumed with Jeanne. ffs. You aren't out to hunt scum; you're finding ridiculous excuses to vote people and blowing them out of proportion to make it seem like a good case. You are scum.

In post 632, Ricastle wrote:
In post 628, Ricastle wrote:
In post 614, shos wrote:doesn't compute with previous 'we should lynch menno first priority'..
That was a very brief sentiment which I only considered while I did not know how Menno's role worked.

In post 761, Ricastle wrote:
In post 758, shos wrote:yes. obviously.
I was actually expecting a "no, obviously, I'm scumreading you for X" but it appears you really are that stupid.

The point I was making was that IF scum were to get both the unlynchable and the dayvig on their team then they would be invincible. There is no way any setup, WTF or not, would allow a scenario where town literally could not win to exist. Therefore, my conclusion was that you were lying about your role. This point is very straightforward and I have no idea why you are continually misunderstanding it.

In post 764, Ricastle wrote:Oh my god...where am I saying the dayvig is scum? Does anyone else here remember that the roles were all assigned to a
random alignment
, bar one, and that at the start of the game, there was a POSSIBILITY that the scum could have received both the dayvig and the unlynchable?
In post 719, Ricastle wrote:Oh really? Look at her ISO and tell me that again.

You think only scum are afraid of being lynched? If shos isn't lying then it's a guaranteed mislynch. What the fuck makes you think I would be willing to make that happen?

What is my obviously scummy behaviour? Seriously, tell me.
^Dismantles shos's entire case on me. Please, please don't let yourself be played like this, Jeanne.
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 11:35 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

Because my role can also help catch scum if used in combination with lie detector one that Titus claimed she has.
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 11:37 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

And.....now I don't know who to believe.......
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 11:37 am

Post by shos »

Why would we need you to make a lynch
we can just use votes lol

your role is not as strong as you think it is xD

:|

@Ric: that is not quote the dismantle. Everyone agrees with your point on setup balance and all, the bad thing is why the fuck you would even consider that.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 11:38 am

Post by Titus »

@Jeanne, Well what would I have to do to work with your role? Can you answer that while not revealing any other information? I kinda was just assuming you were a governor with nothing more.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 11:41 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 918, shos wrote:@Ric: that is not quote the dismantle. Everyone agrees with your point on setup balance and all, the bad thing is why the fuck you would even consider that.
To make a point that you were lying! Holy shit! How many times do I have to repeat myself?
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 11:42 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

Well, you claim that you can tell the number of roles on a wagon, which makes it easier for me to lynch right in case I have to use my power, provided that you and I don't die before then.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 am

Post by Titus »

In post 921, Jeanne11 wrote:Well, you claim that you can tell the number of roles on a wagon, which makes it easier for me to lynch right in case I have to use my power, provided that you and I don't die before then.

I can tell the alignments, not roles of players on a wagon. But yes. I think that wagon on Derangement is a great place to start. It tests much of the gamestate. You on board with that?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 11:44 am

Post by Bins »

In post 907, Titus wrote:
In post 904, Bins wrote:Titus I think you need to slow down and just wrap ur head around the situation sometimes

I have this fucking situation clear as a whistle. I am the fucking town most powerful role and getting mislynches like Choose Your Flavor again because of lies.

you just told someone to join the wanderer wagon

u aren't making a lot of sense to me at least >.> no idea where the read comes from

gtkas
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 11:44 am

Post by shos »

In post 920, Ricastle wrote:
In post 918, shos wrote:@Ric: that is not quote the dismantle. Everyone agrees with your point on setup balance and all, the bad thing is why the fuck you would even consider that.
To make a point that you were lying! Holy shit! How many times do I have to repeat myself?

Do you realize that only makes me a liar if scum have the dayvig?
Do you realize that I've already proven my role?
Do you read the game?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”