Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2300 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:03 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 2299, Titus wrote:Also why are you presuming 3 scum on scum A but a variable amount on scum B?

Scum A and Scum B are unknown (we have only seen 1 flip) - but I presumed 3 of each scum if 6.
But there are presumably 5 or 6 scum. If 7, the game would have been over.
But, yes, if 5 a, variable on either.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2301 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:31 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 2298, Titus wrote:@Keysor, your logic presumes that all PR claimers are town. While I believe you and Aero are town, I think getting full claims from the three of you is the next step.

Since you are the last to claim PR Keyser, you are first to fullclaim.

I am the town even-night vig.

"All PR claimers are town"
- I did not say that. I know we have at
least
town
PR (maximum 7) - with 3 or 4 townies still alive.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2302 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:53 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2300, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 2299, Titus wrote:Also why are you presuming 3 scum on scum A but a variable amount on scum B?

Scum A and Scum B are unknown (we have only seen 1 flip) - but I presumed 3 of each scum if 6.
But there are presumably 5 or 6 scum. If 7, the game would have been over.
But, yes, if 5 a, variable on either.

So it could be 2 Scum A three scum B?

What about 2 and 2 given the high KPN?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2303 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:11 pm

Post by Titus »

Keysor claiming even town vig is not what I had expected, which puts Aero back down a bit (claim depending).

I want Keysor to claim who he shot but only after the other PR claimers full claim.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2304 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:30 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 2302, Titus wrote:So it could be 2 Scum A three scum B?

What about 2 and 2 given the high KPN?

The make-up of each scum faction will be pure guess-work until we see a flip.
But I am sure pisskop followed the 4:1 (town:scum) golden ratio for a balanced set-up. I doubt we started with 4 or 7 scum.

While we wait for Aeronaut and duppin to fully roleclaim, I will look into my reads on the VT (citizen) claims:

Titus - who I scum-read at first, but has been scum-hunting the most recently (providing VCA)
Kitty Galore - said she gave up
Boonskiies - who has suddenly come alive
Ankamius - whose slot I haven't focussed on lately (since he was on the davesaz wagon)
Saint Constantine the Hermit - who has lurked since taking over the TheDominator37 slot
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2305 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:57 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

I'm a bit swamped at the moment, but I'm i'm a two-shot bulletproof townie.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2306 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:59 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 269, Aeronaut wrote:
Um I might possible be a tad drunk so I may totally claim my double bulletproof
cop-mason role in this post

In post 207, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:You don't think I have provided reasons for my reversal of read on Dragon?

Also, a read and a vote onto a wagon are two different things. PB went against the wagon, stating he was ignoring it and I should feel bad for pushing it. Then he joins the wagon I'm pushing and doesn't explain the reversal in his read.

I explained the reversal. PB did not explain his reversal. There is a huge difference in both of our actions.

Can you vote PB now?

I don't really know why I should vote PB besides that thing he did which you also did.

In post 223, Garmr wrote:
In post 181, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 178, FA_Q2 wrote:
In post 102, RadiantCowbells wrote:Spreading awareness of a tell decreases it's value.

I'd rather keep this one for myself.

You would rather weasel out of explaining anything at all.

That is, inherrently, anti town at best.

VOTE: RC

Share what you have or don't bother posting it.

What the fuck did you just say to me you little shit?

I'll have you know I'm the top scumhunter in the entire MafiaScum and have over 300 confirmed scum lynches.

I'm extensively trained in VCA and have conducted numerous secret raids on the Werewolves.

You are nothing to me but another
hated townie

I did something like this to crumb a hated role once are you crumbing one?

Oh jeeze don't be asking for people's roles

In post 232, Garmr wrote:
In post 227, Bellaphant wrote:@kitty - like what? 'Coz that wasn't it. Who is your no1 lynch rn?

@Gamr, can you explain about your comment on associative before a flip?

Already answered that in my post right after maybe read my iso

Also if you say things like this when people ask you for clarifications then I'm going to policy lynch you.

In post 234, Shazam wrote:
In post 161, Keyser Söze wrote:
Do you still stand by your first reason for voting dragonspawn? Or has his defensive-reactions added to your scum-read of him?

Both.
In post 186, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:

In post 160, Shazam wrote:This kind of defensiveness is hard to read because it's at the very least anti-town.

Why is defensiveness anti-town?

This question is such a blatant misrep that I almost want to vote you. You chopped off the context, and even in that one sentence you quoted, there is the phrase "this kind" that you just threw out the window with your question. If you are asking why a kind of paranoid defensiveness that causes a player to misread posts and think they're more against him than they really are is anti-town...I think it's pretty obvious. It hurts the town when someone misinterprets what everyone else is saying and gets super defensive about it because it is a) deceptive b) illogical and c) often seen as scummy. In this case, I do see it as scummy, which means it's at least anti-town if he's actually town.

In what way is it a misrep? Sorry, just not getting that.

In post 237, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 234, Shazam wrote:
This question is such a blatant misrep that I almost want to vote you. You chopped off the context, and even in that one sentence you quoted, there is the phrase "this kind" that you just threw out the window with your question. If you are asking why a kind of paranoid defensiveness that causes a player to misread posts and think they're more against him than they really are is anti-town...I think it's pretty obvious. It hurts the town when someone misinterprets what everyone else is saying and gets super defensive about it because it is a) deceptive b) illogical and c) often seen as scummy. In this case, I do see it as scummy, which means it's at least anti-town if he's actually town.

Wanna fight?

Being defensive is not scummy, nor is it anti-town. For you to suggest such things is absurd. People interpret posts differently...that's kind of the point of online Mafia. If everyone interpreted posts in the same away there would be no discussion. So no, 'misinterpreting' as you put it is not deceptive and it's not illogical and as stated earlier being defensive is not scummy.

Eh, depends on really the situation. Like some kind of defensiveness is natural and makes sense in the context of the ISO of whoever is posting, but other times it seems "off" or unwarrented. People who go around yelling "THAT GUY IS DEFENSIVE HE'S A SCUMBLE" at every person who picks apart their own wagon are silly. However, that's a lot different than noticing someone being overly defensive for not quite a lot of threat, eg what happened earlygame with dragon.

In post 242, Garmr wrote:I don't remember dragon spawn being this oblivious in my mason game with him he demonstrated the ability to think I even understood his thought process in my mafia game against him he was logical this feels like a act to play off as dumb

This is the other reason I'm choosing to keep my vote where it is... I feel like Dragon is smart usually and he's just being either naive or obtuse in this game and I can't figure out which. I feel like it's obtuse.

In post 252, RadiantCowbells wrote:Don't really agree is putting it mildly.

If I post my tell here everyone will start being conscious of it, and will make it useless.

Yea, the observer effect.

In post 254, davesaz wrote:VOTE: Prolapsed Brain
Giving in to pressure seems rather scummy.

Where did he give into any pressure? I may be just tired but I guess I missed that happening

In post 256, Garmr wrote:Kling are you town or scum

Solid questioning

In post 261, RadiantCowbells wrote:Yeah, I was making a joke based off of what someone in my neighbour hood said.

Don't worry about it.

Lol I've decided I love playing with you

Sorry for any mispellings / nonsensicle sentences in there. I think I'm sobered up but who the heck knows at this point

Dragon what are your reads right now? You seem to be like voting a hundred times and It's confusing as hell
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2307 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:00 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

That's the only outright crumb I have really, and being honest it was mostly intentional.

I also pretty crumbed just having a PR yesterday while you guys were trying to lynch me yesterday.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2308 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:11 pm

Post by Titus »

Yeah that looked like a joke and not a crumb to me. Seriously, you could claim cop or mason with that "crumb". Plus, I believe you fake claimed investigative before.

Why would you even want to crumb BP?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2309 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:12 pm

Post by Titus »

*before in another game.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2310 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:26 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Why would I want to crumb BP? Shouldn't that be obvious to you?
2023 W/L | 1-0
St Constantine the Hermit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2311 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:10 pm

Post by St Constantine the Hermit »

If I could count the times scum reverted on a claim by stating it was all a big joke that went over our heads.
Show
Aye, let old constantine spin ye a tale...

Book of Constantine (Protestant) 214: 112 - God hates you
Book of Constantine (Catholic) 214:112 - God doesn't like you
Book of Constantine (Orthodox) 214:112 - God tolerates you
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2312 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:47 pm

Post by pisskop »

Votecount 5.02

Ankamius
- (1) Boonskiies
Kitty Galore
- (1) Titus

Not Voting:
Keyser Söze, duppin, St Constantine the Hermit, Aeronaut, Kitty Galore , Ankamius

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch.
Deadline is 09SEP20, (expired on 2015-09-20 18:00:00)
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2313 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:50 pm

Post by Titus »

Suppose I am dumb Aero.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2314 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:52 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

No you're not.

You're being obtuse as fuck.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2315 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:53 pm

Post by Titus »

No I am asking you why you crumbed bp.

I want to know.

I don't have time for obtuse. My fridge gave out. My electricity is being a bitch to my PC. I don't have time for obtuse.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2316 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:47 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

I crumbed BP because I figured that it's going to be really helpful nightkill-wise later into the game, which it's going to me.

Also, should probably also note that Pisskop said that I won't know when one of my shots is used up.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2317 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:32 pm

Post by Kitty Galore »

Key....I feel like giving up, but explicitly said I was going to keep trying. Then questioned Titus...and Boon even spoke to me directly and introduced himself. I need to learn to be more aggressive when I am dismissed or ignored. Or just don't do anything like some of the other players. I'm not giving up. I'm frustrated.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2318 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:46 pm

Post by duppin »

I am the vigi enabler. This is why I pretty much hard aligned myself with BBT day 3, since he wasn't killed n2. If he was a fake vigi, the real one would've killed him.
I didn't expect us to have two vigis, but with BBT flipping odd-night, I do believe Keyser's claim.

Not sure what to think of Aeronaut's claim. He said yesterday he wouldn't get lynched and told us today it was because he was a pr, but I do not think that claim would save him. Still, I have a slight town read on him.

In post 2304, Keyser Söze wrote:
Ankamius - whose slot I haven't focussed on lately (since he was on the davesaz wagon)

Ankamius never voted on davesaz. Sure you didn't get him mixed up with someone else?
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2319 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:58 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

Ankamius
never voted on davesaz
. Sure you didn't get him mixed up with someone else?[/quote]
This is interesting - he scum-read davesaz but did not vote for him.

What is a vigi enabler?
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2320 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:07 pm

Post by duppin »

It means that if I die, the vigilante(s) will not be able to use their abilities.

I have no abilities myself.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2321 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:21 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

Ankamius' scum-read on davesaz:
In post 1228, Ankamius wrote:I can definitely see davesaz being likely scum. Just look at 167+254 together and apply that context to the rest of his ISO and it's pretty clear how fake it all is.

In post 1233, Ankamius wrote:167 = Weak reads based on relatively strong reasoning.
254 = Relatively strong read based on weak reasoning.

In post 1234, Ankamius wrote:Basically, I'm getting a big impression that he wants to look busy, but can't find any good reasons to attack people when he has to put a vote down.

...but puts his vote on dragonspawn:
In post 1250, Ankamius wrote:lalala

VOTE: dragonspawn

Ankamius @ davesaz:
In post 1323, Ankamius wrote:davesaz: Your 167 was literally a post giving reasonings for why people shouldn't be null, but are null anyway. Your 254 was a stronger read than any of that off something that had significantly less thought put into it.

I find it really hard to believe that it's based solely on the amount of time you play since you basically vote based on your 167s and don't based on your 254s. It actually looks even more fake that you assumed I was only talking about the two specific posts I mentioned since I originally stated that it was applying the concept to your entire ISO.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2322 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:44 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

I admittedly scum-read BlueBloodedToffee until he roleclaimed odd-day-vig (I knew he was town after that: I think my ISO will confirm that too).

Looking at the roleclaims, there are no protective or cop roles.

We had a tracker (Bulbazoor) and a Gunsmith (Annadog40) - which would have told Annadog40 what flavour the player with a gun was: town (vig), scum A or scum B.

On Night 2 I was going to shoot Titus but changed my mind and chose to not shoot after the 3 town-kills on N1.
RadiantCowbells was the single NK (scum).

This indicates that one scum team targetted a protected/bulletproof player (Aeronaut?).
Similarly in N3, BlueBloodedToffee shot Bulbazoor, scum shot Shazam, but there wasn't a third NK again.

N4, both my shot and 2 scum shots killed 3 townies :oops:

Here's the picture now:

15 (or 16) town.

(7/7 TOWN PR) [4 confirmed]

Annadog40, [Town] Gunsmith, was Killed Night 01
RadiantCowbells, [Town] Weak Bodyguard, was Killed Night 02
Bulbazoor, [Town] Tracker, was Killed Night 03
BlueBloodedToffee, [Town] Odd-Night Vigilante, was killed Night 04

Keyser Söze Even-Night Vigilante
Aeronaut Two-shot Bulletproof Townie
duppin Vigilante Enabler

(13/13 TOWN CITIZEN) [8 confirmed]

Prolapsed Brain, [Town] Citizen, was Lynched Day 01
Klingoncelt, [Town] Citizen, was Killed Night 01
mykonian, [Town] Citizen, was Killed Night 01
ronit, [Town] Citizen, was Lynched Day 03
Shazam, [Town] Citizen, was Killed Night 03
Firebringer, [Town] Citizen, was Lynched Day 04
Garmr [Town] Citizen, was Killed Night 04
FA_Q2 [Town] Citizen, was Killed Night 04

Titus Citizen
Kitty Galore Citizen
Boonskiies Citizen
Ankamius Citizen
Saint Constantine the Hermit Citizen

6 (or 5) scum.

Only 3 or 4 players are telling the truth.
ME + 2 or 3 others.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2323 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:06 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 2218, Kitty Galore wrote:I feel duppin, Titus, Boon... team

Aero, Keysor, ank.... team

have no idea on hermit.

Do the role-claims have any effect on your reads?

Does anyone town-read Boonskiies?

Low-activity through-out the game (if you had a PR, I'd understand), but you claimed VT. Motivation? VT's should be the loudest.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2324 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:10 am

Post by pisskop »

beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”