Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3250 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:31 am

Post by Spiffeh »

I still really think Dav is one of the scums but I need to ISO him.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3251 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:33 am

Post by Fro99er »

VOTE: shazam
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3252 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:35 am

Post by pieguyn »

votecount 6.1
Shazam (1) - Fro99er

Not voting (7) - Sakura Hana, AxleGreaser, Spiffeh, ika, Shazam, Echo Echo, Davsto

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. Deadline is September 25, 13:30 GMT-7 or in (expired on 2015-09-25 13:30:00).
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #3253 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:54 am

Post by Davsto »

In post 115, Shazam wrote:
In post 101, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 57, Shazam wrote:a) Your vote wasn't particularly "bold", it was just poorly supported.b) Explain why the reaction is remotely interesting, or more importantly, how it makes him look scum or town.c) What does your question have to do with anything? tn does not seem to me to be suggesting that we do nothing. He seems to be suggesting that you're too sure of things that you shouldn't be sure about this early. Like Banana being "insecure".

a. Yeah I agree with that mostly because it was like page 2.
b. Like I said, the way he commented on each vote against him makes me think he's insecure and a little uncomfortable with receiving votes. I believed that to be scummier than everything else in the thread at that point.
c. I am pointing out something I noticed about his behavior that I believe to be scummy. That's how the game is played. I don't see what was so out of the ordinary that people are exploding over it lmao

The response to b and c makes no sense. b and c were about tn's post that you were pointing to in your post. You're answering b and c like we're talking about Banana, but we're talking about tn.

It's like you're failing to pick up on your own train of thought after people question you about it.

In post 431, Shazam wrote:At this point, Spiffeh is clearly town to me, because he's genuinely saying defensive things that make no sense. His reaction to everything said about him is so emotional that if he were scum he'd be toning it down. I could explain why his latest posts make no sense, but ultimately I don't think that helps anyone else.
This is one hell of a readswing.
In post 606, Shazam wrote:
In post 601, I Am Innocent wrote:shazam, who were the scum on my wagon?

Hard to say. Ricastle, pisskop, Salamence20, Sakura Hana, and Shiro are the ones I see as more likely than the others. You can probably throw out Ricastle for being the first on there (usually scum join an unopposed wagon later). And I'd throw out Salamence because I find him unreadable at this stage. So pisskop, Sakura Hana, Shiro? I'd guess at least one of them is scum. Maybe I should check out their iso's.
4 out of these 5 have literally flipped Town. I find this unnerving.
In post 630, Shazam wrote:
In post 619, I Am Innocent wrote:

PS - I think I caught spiffel in a lie, so that's where my vote is :)

Have you read my stuff about spiffeh? I don't think catching him in a self-contradiction (which is what it is, not a lie) is a difficult thing to do. In his case, I'm inclined to think it's not alignment-indicative.
Defending a player he himself found scummy earlier.
In post 1208, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 1206, Ricastle wrote:How exactly was making a blatantly bad push on Davsto a reaction test?

no. not explaining my reads was the reaction test.
I had to vote dabs to basically to stop me, town, from getting lynched.

This is some next level flailing. He's made a bunch of posts since getting a big wagon on him, and they have all been self-preservation posts. None of them shows a mindset of trying to put forth evidence that someone else is scum. The only thing he cares about is living. Seems like a scum mindset to me.[/quote]Right so Spiffeh's "emotional flailing" is fine but this is worth putting to L-1?
In post 1501, Echo Echo wrote:
In post 1499, Salamence20 wrote:VOTE: TN

Any objections to an Areo shot?

I object. Please shoot Davesto.

After this post, I'd prefer if he shot you. Davsto did the same thing Slandaar and I did, except he did it earlier (joined the Mario wagon without having been on the IaI wagon). In my eyes, this makes him town because he genuinely believed Mario was scum, and didn't believe IaI was scum, which to me looks like an evidence-based vote pattern.[/quote]Wait, is this the only reasoning he ever gives to jump on the tn wagon? Looks like a bus to me.
In post 1712, Shazam wrote:
pisskop wrote:stych? stiek. sticke. w.e

Shtick?

Since little of interest has been said in the last 12+ hours, and tn's lynch is progressing, I decided to take Sakura up on her offer and look at her iso.

In post 1041, Sakura Hana wrote:Btw guys, shorter deadlines doesn't mean "let's deadline scramble every day phase".
It means we have to start thinking of compromising sooner JUST IN CASE whoever we want to lynch is driven to L-1 and then suddenly we don't want to lynch him anymore so we have enough time to move elsewhere.
This is probably ironic considering i didnt vote IaI and voted Mario instead, but i'm not even sure where the votes currently stand wrt both and I wanna know who else would be on board about IaI.
Basically I want everyone to say who they would be ok with wagoning as of >Right now< so we dont end up with half the people on 1 wagon and half the people on the other wagon arguing about why their wagon is the best one. Also if you think any of the current possible wagons is a bad idea, please state why.

Encourages everyone to use less than the whole day and make less than optimal choices as long as someone gets lynched. Recognizes that trying to act like a townie has led her to do something different from this, but wants everyone else to act less townie than her.
In post 1250, Sakura Hana wrote:I see Ika replaced in, that's good, it's someone I know how to read, so far this looks like town ika.
Also regardless be careful Ika has an itchy hammer finger on anything that's at L-1 so L-2 should be considered L-1

@Davsto: In general i dislike making long posts unless i'm making a case or replying to someone in quotes, so you'll have to deal with my shorter posts sorry!

Makes a "look how townie I am" warning post that once again contradicts the mindset she wants everyone else to have of "make sure someone gets lynched even if you have to compromise".

This is all I could find of substance from the time Sakura referenced as 1000 posts. Sadly her posting style does not lend itself well to my scumhunting techniques, but this coupled with the IaI wagon analysis and "clearing" of Shiro is enough for me to call her scum.
First, the first point is inaccurate since I'm pretty sure "don't scramble for deadline" literally is encouraging the usage of the full day. The second reason it's inaccurate is because she's making the very accurate point that a lynch is better than a nolynch. This feels like Shazam is advocating for a nolynch on a day where scum was working towards being the main wagon.
Second, saying that two posts are enough to make you basically certain of someone being scum, along with a pathetic excuse as to why you've found so few posts that you can scumhunt but you still found it scummy anyway is horrible for so many reasons.
In post 3189, Shazam wrote:
In post 3182, Bearbert D wrote:Ok. Any VCA without context is meaningless, VCA should be a helping tool not the main one IMO.
Umm, your VCA has Shazam as scum, right? Why not vote there?

Unbelievable. This demonstrates that not only have you not read Echo's VCA, but you haven't followed my votes. But let me guess: once again, your conclusion (that I am scum somehow, some way) has not changed.
VOTE: BearbertD
I'm more confident that you were a scum on my wagon than I am about Fro99er at this point.
And to round it off, this vote (hammer?)

VOTE: Shazam
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #3254 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:15 am

Post by Spiffeh »

See Davsto where was all this suspicion on Shazam before he became the popular target today/yesterday?

This is becoming a theme with you.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3255 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:17 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Indeed.
Ugh, i need to reread all i've missed but everytime i try i get lazy :<
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Shazam
Shazam
Goon
Shazam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3256 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:23 am

Post by Shazam »

@ Davsto
I explained the Spiffeh read swing, so saying it's scummy is just saying that someone's views can't change for any reason ever. Unless you want to actually rebut the reasoning, but it seems pretty clear, and I think most here agree with it.
Voting MarioManiac for something I wouldn't vote Spiffeh for is not scummy either, nobody votes all people for the exact same reasons. That's what meta is about, and it can be established in a few posts sometimes.
Saying I've advocated for a no-lynch is utterly ludicrous.

You've clearly pre-determined that I'm scum before making your vote-post so you really shouldn't have bothered slapping together such a ridiculous case. There is nothing but confirmation bias in there.

VOTE: Fro99er
Yeah, nobody else is going to lynch him, but he's the scum here. For some reason, all it took was a couple people saying "if Bearbert flips town, Shazam is scum" for people to turn against me without a thought, despite the fact that I pushed two scum wagons. If I say "when I flip town, lynch Fro99er", will that one actually happen?
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3257 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:26 am

Post by Fro99er »

Didn't you say if Bearbert flipped town that made me more likely town?
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3258 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:26 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 3196, Shazam wrote:Finally, why on earth would you get lynched next if Bear flipped town? I would be very much against your lynch if he flipped town.

In post 3256, Shazam wrote:VOTE: Fro99er
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3259 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:26 am

Post by Fro99er »

Fucking lies
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3260 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:27 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 3258, Fro99er wrote:
In post 3196, Shazam wrote:Finally, why on earth would you get lynched next if Bear flipped town? I would be very much against your lynch if he flipped town.

In post 3256, Shazam wrote:VOTE: Fro99er

FOR EMPHASIS
Heil King Froggo.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #3261 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:28 am

Post by Spiffeh »

^ True
Shazam
Shazam
Goon
Shazam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3262 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:29 am

Post by Shazam »

UNVOTE:
Yes, I needed to be reminded of that. I got really angry at Davsto and got distracted, but I do still think that the flip outweighs my read on Fro99er. I'm not done responding to Davsto though.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #3263 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:31 am

Post by Spiffeh »

What does anger at Davsto have ANYTHING to do with your feelings about Fro99er?
Shazam
Shazam
Goon
Shazam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3264 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:33 am

Post by Shazam »

In post 3253, Davsto wrote:Wait, is this the only reasoning he ever gives to jump on the tn wagon? Looks like a bus to me.

The post you attempted to quote had more reasoning in it for the tn vote than you quoted. Why did you feel the need to edit some of it out, I wonder? This really makes me question my townread on you. Again, it's trying too hard to fit me into the frame of being scum. I admit that I've done some voting that looked scummy, but you really should be focusing on that if you want to vote me. Instead, you're trying to find something scummy anywhere you can.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3265 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:34 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 3263, Spiffeh wrote:What does anger at Davsto have ANYTHING to do with your feelings about Fro99er?

LOL I know right!
Heil King Froggo.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #3266 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:35 am

Post by Davsto »

Also, I'm pretty sure Fro99er is town, so I feel my worry yesterday that Me v Fro99er v Bearbert was TvTvT and that scum was just letting it sail past seems about right.
Shazam
Shazam
Goon
Shazam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3267 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:35 am

Post by Shazam »

In post 3263, Spiffeh wrote:What does anger at Davsto have ANYTHING to do with your feelings about Fro99er?

Did you notice the word distracted? That's like asking what the screaming kid right next to you has to do with the thesis you're trying to write.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #3268 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:37 am

Post by Spiffeh »

@DAVSTO
In post 3254, Spiffeh wrote:See Davsto where was all this suspicion on Shazam before he became the popular target today/yesterday?

Shazam
Shazam
Goon
Shazam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3269 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:38 am

Post by Shazam »

In post 3266, Davsto wrote:Also, I'm pretty sure Fro99er is town, so I feel my worry yesterday that Me v Fro99er v Bearbert was TvTvT and that scum was just letting it sail past seems about right.

This is quite possibly true, and was one of two possibilities that I had in mind, thus my insistence that a Bearbert town flip would make Fro99er town. I forgot some of that reasoning and stuck my vote on the person I'd wanted dead for a while. My question still stands about whether I could just tell people to lynch my top scumread (once I develop one again) when I flip town. My guess is no.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #3270 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:42 am

Post by Davsto »

In post 2996, Davsto wrote:
In post 2975, Fro99er wrote:The problem I'm having, is I know if I push a town lynch, I will be the next one to go. And I'm town. So we'll be down two town players.

For the record, this is a good part of the reason I'd prefer Shazam. With us being the only ones really talking, there's a niggling worry that all three of us are town, and that the scum is just sitting back and letting us attack each other, knowing that if one of us were to be lynched and flip town, one of the others would be an almost certain lynch tomorrow.

Basically, I would like more time to mull over a couple of people I'm suspicious of who, if I'm wrong, could result in a mislynch tomorrow which could lose us the game. On the other hand, Shazam I'm just flat out seeing as scum.
Shazam
Shazam
Goon
Shazam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3271 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:43 am

Post by Shazam »

In post 3066, Echo Echo wrote:
In post 3031, Shazam wrote:My reads are obviously static because I currently don't have time for this game. What I have said is mostly solid. What I haven't said is because I don't have time. I think my wagon is clearly scum driven because Echo's posts clearly demonstrate that I am town. More specifically, VT. Lynch me while I'm catching up if you want to, I'm not going to be fully caught up until Saturday. Just make sure to lynch Fro99er tomorrow.

FYI, you're the weakest of the townreads, according to the VCA. I do however townread you independently of that.

In post 3242, Bearbert D wrote:Bye people. Lynch Shazam!

In post 3243, Echo Echo wrote:Okay. Hope you're right.

Just wanted to point this out because I thought it was weird at the time. Echo, out of the people likely to be on my wagon today, seems the most opportunistic. He goes from townreading me to lynching me just because a townie wants me dead. He even admits that he "hopes" Bearbert is right, not that he actually thinks he is. That's pretty suspicious.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #3272 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:43 am

Post by Davsto »

There's probably some others but navigating on my tablet is hell.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3273 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:10 am

Post by ika »

VOTE: dave
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3274 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:30 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 3254, Spiffeh wrote:See Davsto where was all this suspicion on Shazam before he became the popular target today/yesterday?

Not only that but where did the capability to do what he just did hide all those previous days?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”