NY 188: Delicious Mafia II (Post-game chatter)

SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1608 (isolation #200) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:58 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 1606, Nosferatu wrote:@Wake insult me when you actually have quality walls that are accurate for the most part and aren't just conspiracy theories on the level of trump causing 9/11 by manipulating obama please o/

:lol:
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1615 (isolation #201) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:32 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

Wow, you've supposedly read 25 pages of a 65 page game in very little time, giving bare bone reads lists with no explanation and how you feel confident enough to vote for me or anyone is beyond me.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1627 (isolation #202) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:47 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 1616, goodmorning wrote:I read pretty quickly, and 25 pages is more than enough to make a serious, confident vote. Hell, 5 pages is enough to make a serious vote.

Not when you haven't read the entire game it isn't.

In post 1623, Firebringer wrote:Wow good morning been active.

Can I just pretend we both have all same reads?

Me = Lazy

VOTE: Silver
Sleeping goodmorning.

Have you read anything in this game at all or given any opinions on anything yet? How do you even know GM is town? Activity?
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1630 (isolation #203) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:50 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

Great-another anti-town player.

I'm going to bed.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1632 (isolation #204) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:52 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 1631, redFF wrote:hahaha XD

What is your current opinion on the gamestate right now?
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1646 (isolation #205) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:10 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 1640, goodmorning wrote:
Look, what I'm saying here is that if I'd been playing the game from the start I'd have been voting you by page 30. Probably a lot sooner, but at least by then.
I'm about to post up to 35, so for all intents and purposes I'm playing the game a week back in time still.

Drop the attitude.

idgaf about having reads as you go and them changing as you read, but feeling confident voting for a person when you have not been playing the game from the beginning and are replacing in and haven't read even half the game yet is not what I would expect from someone honestly trying to figure this game out, unless you caught a scumslip or some other shit.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1650 (isolation #206) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:15 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 1647, redFF wrote:
In post 1646, SilverWolf wrote:Drop the attitude.

wow

I've noticed you don't have a lot to say unless it's about me this game. Reading your ISO, it's apparent. Why is that?
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1651 (isolation #207) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:16 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 1648, Firebringer wrote:Silver wolf is kind of a dick.
It's mildly entertaining, especially since fm has no attitude apparent to me in his posts.

Great observation. Super helpful.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1656 (isolation #208) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:20 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 1649, goodmorning wrote:
In post 1646, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 1640, goodmorning wrote:
Look, what I'm saying here is that if I'd been playing the game from the start I'd have been voting you by page 30. Probably a lot sooner, but at least by then.
I'm about to post up to 35, so for all intents and purposes I'm playing the game a week back in time still.

Drop the attitude.

idgaf about having reads as you go and them changing as you read, but feeling confident voting for a person when you have not been playing the game from the beginning and are replacing in and haven't read even half the game yet is not what I would expect from someone honestly trying to figure this game out, unless you caught a scumslip or some other shit.

You were confident enough on p36 to (apparently, based on a skim of your ISO) run Oz up to a claim (don't tell me anything about the speed or claim please).
I would have been confident enough by p30 to do the same to you.

If you have a problem with that then you're not the player I thought you were.

Yep, and on page 36 the only information I had was those 36 pages. You have the entire game. So yeah, I have a problem with that. If you are going to resort to saying I'm playing bad or not the kind of player you thought I was, then that does no one any good because I already know I'm having a terrible game.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1657 (isolation #209) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:20 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 1655, redFF wrote:
In post 1650, SilverWolf wrote:

wow

I've noticed you don't have a lot to say unless it's about me this game. Reading your ISO, it's apparent. Why is that?

i mean u do have 50 posts more than anyone else

And?
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1661 (isolation #210) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:26 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

I feel like your main objective is to say things to piss me off. What good does it do?

Firebringer and GM-your comments were pretty shitty as well.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1665 (isolation #211) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:31 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

NOT ONE OF YOU KNOWS ME FOR SHIT.

I AM NOT LOOKING FOR ATTENTION. I'M TRYING TO PLAY THE FUCKING GAME AND YOU GUYS ARE MAKING IT PERSONAL WHEN WE HAVE 4 FUCKING DAYS LEFT.

GM-YOU TRYING TO EGG THEM ON IS NOT THE TYPE OF PLAYER OR PERSON I THOUGH YOU WERE. IT'S VERY DISAPPOINTING BECAUSE I REALLY LIKED YOU BEFORE THIS BUT NOW I THINK YOU ARE TRYING TO GET ME TO FLY OFF THE HANDLE.

I DO FEEL LIKE YOU ALL ARE TRYING TO UPSET ME FOR SOME REASON.

MY POSTING LEVEL HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE LEVEL OF LURKSACKS AND ANTI-TOWN PLAYERS AND PEOPLE WHO ARE GETTING FAR TOO FUCKING PERSONAL WITH ME.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1671 (isolation #212) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:25 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

VOTE: goodmorning

I've played with town GM several times and this isn't it. I've seen her replace in as town a couple times and played with her as town all the way through. I've played with her as both alignments.

Town GM takes her time to figure things out. She reads thoroughly. She asks questions. She's slow with her vote. She doesn't do this ever:

In post 1652, goodmorning wrote:
In post 1650, SilverWolf wrote:

wow

I'm actually curious about this too, because there are players who are great fun to bait but you are certainly not one of them.

Here is her fake concern that Red is concentrating on me too much.
In post 1660, goodmorning wrote:ooh, sick burn red

i like you

Here's her encouraging Red to continue only a couple posts later.

Town GM never gets involved in drama unless it's to try to stop it. NOT egg it on.

Then you look at Salamence who completely blew up at me over nothing, has been anti-town all game, and replaced out.

Then there's GM saying it's not alignment indicative to fight and get angry but is willing to vote Wake on an emotional post. I really don't need her constant lectures on what kind of player she thinks I am because I feel like it isn't genuine and that's backed up by her behavior so far this game.

I will absolutely be willing to switch to Red or maybe Firebringer if town wanted to go that way.

I will not be moving my vote to anyone else today. If you guys don't like it, you can lynch me instead. I really don't give a damn.

I'm also V/LA for awhile.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1755 (isolation #213) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:51 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 1745, Wake1 wrote:
In post 1737, Spiffeh wrote:Wake I want to know how SW's role could possibly be aligned with scum. And if it was, why would she share it with us?

I base my opinions on how Scum can behave based on my experiences having been Scum in the past.

If I were Scum, and I had that unique role, I would definitely claim it out loud but make it look like I was provoked into it.

Why? Because there'd be players like you who'd question why someone who's Scum could possibly do that.

Since there can indeed exist Scum Doctors and Jailkeepers and Watchers et al, Scum Investigator is no exception.

Unless, of course, you're willing to say that this unique role is the same as Town Mason and Innocent Child, in which it can't be anything other than Town when it comes to the current Normal Guidelines of mafiascum.net.

I'm tired of your stupid conspiracy theories calling me scum all game. First, because I happen to get online after TSO/GrayFoxxxx/You were arguing and discussed an Ozgin wagon which just so happened to be someone I was voting way before this happened, suddenly you think TSO, Shinobi, and I are all scum together.

I told you it was Town Neighborhood Inspector. That's exactly how it is written on my role PM. I would never, ever out this role if I were scum with no pressure and no reason to do so. I would much rather keep this to myself if I were to be scum. I even explained why I was outing it when I did it. Did you ISO me and look at that or read it when I said it? Do you remember when Skybird could visit the neighborhoods in your offsite game but not post in them? That was a town role so why is it so hard for you to believe that this is?

Why are you so determined to call me scum that you are twisting evidence to suit your scumread and if you really think I'm scum why are you voting for a lurker like Boon rather than me, one of the three you think are scum together?
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1761 (isolation #214) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:56 am

Post by SilverWolf »

You do realize Wake, I have two votes already. If you are so damn sure I'm scum why not make it a third and get a wagon going on an person with a verifiable town PR? I mean, it would pretty much match your play this game so far and how this game has been going right?

I mean, part of me would like to LOL at your reaction when I flip and anyone else who still thinks I'm scum after I flip exactly what I said I was.

Boon lurked like hell in the last Delicious game, we lynched him, it was a mislynch.

Let someone vig or cop him tonight if you are worried.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1776 (isolation #215) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:10 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 1770, Wake1 wrote:
In post 1755, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 1745, Wake1 wrote:
In post 1737, Spiffeh wrote:Wake I want to know how SW's role could possibly be aligned with scum. And if it was, why would she share it with us?

I base my opinions on how Scum can behave based on my experiences having been Scum in the past.

If I were Scum, and I had that unique role, I would definitely claim it out loud but make it look like I was provoked into it.

Why? Because there'd be players like you who'd question why someone who's Scum could possibly do that.

Since there can indeed exist Scum Doctors and Jailkeepers and Watchers et al, Scum Investigator is no exception.

Unless, of course, you're willing to say that this unique role is the same as Town Mason and Innocent Child, in which it can't be anything other than Town when it comes to the current Normal Guidelines of mafiascum.net.

I'm tired of your stupid conspiracy theories calling me scum all game. First, because I happen to get online after TSO/GrayFoxxxx/You were arguing and discussed an Ozgin wagon which just so happened to be someone I was voting way before this happened, suddenly you think TSO, Shinobi, and I are all scum together.

I told you it was Town Neighborhood Inspector. That's exactly how it is written on my role PM. I would never, ever out this role if I were scum with no pressure and no reason to do so. I would much rather keep this to myself if I were to be scum. I even explained why I was outing it when I did it. Did you ISO me and look at that or read it when I said it? Do you remember when Skybird could visit the neighborhoods in your offsite game but not post in them? That was a town role so why is it so hard for you to believe that this is?

Why are you so determined to call me scum that you are twisting evidence to suit your scumread and if you really think I'm scum why are you voting for a lurker like Boon rather than me, one of the three you think are scum together?

I'm also trying to gauge how Scum-You would react; this includes your reaction when I point out Boons' Scum-meta here.

IF
you are Scum, you won't like being called Scum. I had an inkling, after naming you three, you may try to find a griphold on it when I then point out the legitimate points on boonskiies. The common "oh, you fos'd us, so why you looking at that person" play. I've seen it before, and I'll see it again.

And, as you know, if you're Scum you're not going to be 100% honest. What it boils down to is you getting pissed because I don't assume you're confirmed Town. What if your role PM said 'Mafia Neighborhood Inspector'? How do I know for sure one way or the other?

If we have four Neighborhoods and one of those three bars access from looking in, maybe it'd make sense and be kinda neat and balanced to also have a Scum role that can peer into various Neighborhoods, but not be able to look into one of the four.

Another example of you twisting evidence to fit a scumread because you are bound and determined to see me as scum. Basically, EVERY THING I do in this game to YOU is something I'd do as scum and you can't see it ANY other way.

I'm done talking to you or trying to work with you. I give up. Vote for me and try to get me lynched then.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1857 (isolation #216) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:03 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 1848, T S O wrote:Sorry to my scumpartners, Shinobi and SilverWolf. We're in a lot of trouble if Wake can pursue that incredible deduction of his that we're scum together. Maybe you guys can win.

Please don't replace out!!
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1875 (isolation #217) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:51 am

Post by SilverWolf »

SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1893 (isolation #218) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:14 am

Post by SilverWolf »

@Gray-Why did you sheep me onto TSO?

Why did you claim VT early? I asked but you really didn't give a clear answer. Do you have one?

Why are you trying so hard to survive and not be lynched as a VT with the biggest wagon this close to deadline?

What is your TSO scumcase-point by point, in your own words?
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1898 (isolation #219) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:28 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 1895, GrayFoxxxx wrote:
In post 1893, SilverWolf wrote:@Gray-Why did you sheep me onto TSO?

Why did you claim VT early? I asked but you really didn't give a clear answer. Do you have one?

Why are you trying so hard to survive and not be lynched as a VT with the biggest wagon this close to deadline?

What is your TSO scumcase-point by point, in your own words?

I have answered the first 2 questions, I will reanswer for your convenience.

I will consolidate all of the reasons TSO is scum. They are in my iso too.

I am short on time right now, so read my recent ISO if you aren't the patient type.

I will deliver tonight.

I realize you may have already answered some of this but please bear with me and to it again. Also, if you have reads on anyone outside of TSO plus reasons for those reads, that would be very helpful. When you have time.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1922 (isolation #220) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:14 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

Wake-get off your high horse.

I'm going to go check the votes on Gray.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1923 (isolation #221) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:16 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

VOTE: GrayFoxxxx

This puts him at L-4.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1935 (isolation #222) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:40 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

Let's let him give his final reads at least before lynching. He's at L-2 right now. Regardless of flip, it will be helpful.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1980 (isolation #223) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:25 am

Post by SilverWolf »

Well I'm phone posting so I won't be able to say much right now but changing your role from Role Cop to Town Cop after someone tells you Role Cop doesn't get alignment is seriously off.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1981 (isolation #224) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:32 am

Post by SilverWolf »

Firebringer Did you crumb your role and how exactly did you recieve your results? Like, How were they worded? If you are a cop, this should be easy to answer.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1984 (isolation #225) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:38 am

Post by SilverWolf »

How were your results worded?
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1986 (isolation #226) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:41 am

Post by SilverWolf »

Also I'm not lynching anyone until everyone gets in here and says something.

Pedit I'm not guiding you on your answer. You can say what the result is. Did you crumb?
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1988 (isolation #227) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:45 am

Post by SilverWolf »

It's an attempt to determine if you are a cop or not. Ask the mod if you can give us the result how it's worded.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1989 (isolation #228) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:48 am

Post by SilverWolf »

No one tell him what I'm looking for. Make him tell us. Also ask the mod if you can tell us exactly how the name of your role is worded and tell us exactly what it is.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1991 (isolation #229) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:00 am

Post by SilverWolf »

Ask the mod. I've seen it done in games before. It's not cheating. If I believe you are a cop, I'll vote TSO after everyone gets a chance to post. I've seen too much fakeclaiming Cop to blindly trust.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1993 (isolation #230) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:10 am

Post by SilverWolf »

As a side note, If this is multiball, you could be a scum cop on the other team. I'll wait until everyone gives their opinions.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1994 (isolation #231) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:12 am

Post by SilverWolf »

It would have helped if you wouldn't of acted so scummy yesterday.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1997 (isolation #232) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:24 am

Post by SilverWolf »

OK

VOTE: TSO

Your last post seems genuine enough.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2002 (isolation #233) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:10 am

Post by SilverWolf »

BTW, I visited Sky, Anna, and Frog last night. They can confirm.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2004 (isolation #234) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:18 am

Post by SilverWolf »

I did! You guys were great.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2014 (isolation #235) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:16 am

Post by SilverWolf »

Well he should be down to L-3 now with the unvotes as the vc had Shinobi on it.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2020 (isolation #236) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:54 am

Post by SilverWolf »

As scum cop or town cop, he wouldn't lie. I've seen so many fakeclaims and fake gulties that I'm always skeptical of this stuff now. However an unpromted claim at the beginning of the day is probably honest.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2021 (isolation #237) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:56 am

Post by SilverWolf »

Shinobi-what is the name of your hood or someone in the TSO hood give me that one.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2023 (isolation #238) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:02 am

Post by SilverWolf »

OK I'm either going to visit yours Shinobi and see for myself or visit the TSO hood depending on flip. It is entirely possible to have more than one scum in a hood or have all town hoods.I'd like to see somethings for myself and talk with people about things if necessary.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2034 (isolation #239) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:14 am

Post by SilverWolf »

Survivor in an Normal?
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2037 (isolation #240) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:16 am

Post by SilverWolf »

Survivor is not Normal and wouldn't be in a Normal game.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2041 (isolation #241) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:19 am

Post by SilverWolf »

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Normal_Game

Roles which are explicitly Non-Normal include:
Non-Sane Cop, Blank Vig, Non-Sane or Quack Doctor, Janitor, Survivor, Lyncher, Cultist, Jester, Mafia Mason, Bus Driver, Lightning Rod, Nexus, Redirector, Framer, Vanillaizer, Beloved Princess, Arsonist, Governor
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2046 (isolation #242) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:22 am

Post by SilverWolf »

But what does this say about Firebringer's claim? Can a cop detect a Survivor. I thought they only got results on Mafia. This is why I asked him for specifics-like Guilty or Mafia results. I'm pretty sure no cop can tell if someone is a third party or not. At least not as far as a I know. I'm not sure what result a cop would get on a third party though. Does anyone know?
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2057 (isolation #243) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:27 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 2050, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2041, SilverWolf wrote:http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Normal_Game

Roles which are explicitly Non-Normal include:
Non-Sane Cop, Blank Vig, Non-Sane or Quack Doctor, Janitor, Survivor, Lyncher, Cultist, Jester, Mafia Mason, Bus Driver, Lightning Rod, Nexus, Redirector, Framer, Vanillaizer, Beloved Princess, Arsonist, Governor

Why aren't you reading 4 lines below that?

New/variant roles may be included in limited number (no more than 1 in a Mini, 2 in a Large), and should be based on the usual role mechanics: Killing, Protecting, Investigating, Blocking, Voting, Enabling and Communication.

It's possible that he's survivor, I guess. It would have to be one of the 2 allowed variant roles. Seems unlikely he's survivor, but not impossible.

The question remains what would Fire get as an investigative result on a survivor?

Pedit: Wolfie, asks the same thing

Because I consider new/variant roles to be completely different.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2058 (isolation #244) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:28 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 2024, Shinobi wrote:What exactly are you expecting to get out of the TSO hood?

Visiting the other one helped me a lot in sorting people.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2065 (isolation #245) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:30 am

Post by SilverWolf »

So we should check how Aero usually gives his results which is why I specifically asked for it and I've seen people give exact results before. It's not cheating Firebringer.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2076 (isolation #246) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:36 am

Post by SilverWolf »

6 scum seems like a lot, but in 185-multiball, there were two teams of 3 scum each and a SK. No vig though.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2082 (isolation #247) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:41 am

Post by SilverWolf »

I usually only used the term multiball with two scumteams.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2093 (isolation #248) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:55 am

Post by SilverWolf »

I think there are scum in the lurkers-those barely playing for sure.

GM-how would leashing be helpful here?
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2097 (isolation #249) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:18 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 2073, goodmorning wrote:No, finding Town and using PoE to get the Scum is perfectly acceptable.

Later in the game yes. It's far too easy to put scum in your townpile and having town in your PoE pile without enough info to go on. Especially with the low content posters.

I really want some solid reasons for a person to be scum outside of PoE right now. I will admit I was going to push Firebringer today before his claim or maybe Qua or Mah or maybe Red. And that's because of play, not necessarily PoE.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2100 (isolation #250) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:23 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 2099, goodmorning wrote:
In post 2093, SilverWolf wrote:I think there are scum in the lurkers-those barely playing for sure.

GM-how would leashing be helpful here?

Leashing TSO? Because he's not Town and not a Survivor and probably able to kill and possibly a 3p or else he'd have selfhammered when I pointed out that he can't be a Survivor.

So, in leashing him, we could net a Scum kill.
Or we could fuck up worse.

Your vote only put him at L-2. I had already pointed out he was at L-3 before that.

And no, I'm not a fan of leashing a 3P killing role or leaving them around in a game once they are out.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2101 (isolation #251) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:24 am

Post by SilverWolf »

If Survivor or any non-killing 3P was possible, I still wouldn't be a fan of leaving him around. His wincon is not the same as town's, I'm sure you are aware of that.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2110 (isolation #252) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:46 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 2105, ika wrote:

this is the same shit i had in my other game i hosted where ppl sat aroudn dicussing leaving a 3p alive or not

Oh yeah, if it's the one I was in there was a quite a debate about this. I know as scum, we wanted him gone but I can't even remember why. He couldn't kill. Town was split. Some wanted him dead. Some didn't but his wincon was very detailed and he decided to work with town but was limited by what town would let him do without lynching him. I think scum just wanted him gone because it wasn't a scum lynch and we were working with numbers/kills/majority at deadline.

I think-this is all off memory which isn't that great.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2111 (isolation #253) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:47 am

Post by SilverWolf »

Oh and do we really want the debate all game of what if he's a fakeclaiming scum?
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2119 (isolation #254) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:21 am

Post by SilverWolf »

OK, If TSO is a killing role, and the other kill is a vig, then there is only one scumteam which makes the chances of Firebringer being a scum cop less likely. I do agree he could of pushed TSO without claiming right away but it's not a bad thing that he claimed. If he dies, and TSO isn't lynched, that's a problem.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2141 (isolation #255) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:24 am

Post by SilverWolf »

UNVOTE:

I'm going to go look at 180. I think I know what TSO is talking about.

Also, he is a 3rd party and not groupscum due to Firebringer's result.

Don't vote for him yet. Hold on a minute.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2142 (isolation #256) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:25 am

Post by SilverWolf »

Also, we should have more discussion before ending the day.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2146 (isolation #257) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:30 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 2144, T S O wrote:SW - I would advise visiting our hood tonight.

OK
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2148 (isolation #258) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:31 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 2145, Firebringer wrote:To the people who said me revealing was a bad plan:

Screw you.

I had a lead, and I went with it. I am not going to pressure TSO then later when a train forms on me (cause SilverWolf even admits that they were going to pressure me) and say "Ohh yeah I am Cop guys" then you guys lynch me because I didn't claim earlier.

I have seen that multiple times in games, so I went with my lead.
I don't think that TSO is survivor. What else was he going to claim? That he was town? I guess that might have been safer but I see it better for him claiming Survivor in case of multiball.

Think about it:
If he claims town, I get lynched. I flip cop.
He is completely outed as a liar.

He claims survivor and escapes the lynch?
No one touches him for rest of game.

How was your result worded. This is very important. Did it say he's not aligned with town, guilty, mafia, what?
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2151 (isolation #259) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:33 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 2147, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2141, SilverWolf wrote:UNVOTE:

I'm going to go look at 180. I think I know what TSO is talking about.

Also, he is a 3rd party and not groupscum due to Firebringer's result.

Don't vote for him yet. Hold on a minute.

Can you explain the bolded?

Firebringer said he was not aligned with town. He didn't say it was a guilty or mafia result which is what I'd expect if TSO was groupscum. A cop result on a 3P would just say not aligned with town.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2153 (isolation #260) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:33 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 2149, Firebringer wrote:Not Aligned with town.

Jesus how many times I said that?
Yes, he could be survivor. I have no idea if Survivor exists in normal games, but that would be a possibility if it exists in normal games.

Making you repeat it more than once means I can see you are being honest and not something you made.

FWIW-I believe you now.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2155 (isolation #261) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:36 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 2154, Fro99er wrote:@Wolfie - groupscum is also not aligned with town.

Usually it's a binary result. Town/not town. Guilty/not guilt
Exactly as TSO said.

Dunno how that clears him as 3rd party

I'm going to do some research on this. I have always seen groupscum get a Mafia or Guilty result with a Town Cop unless they are a Godfather. I didn't know what 3P got but not aligned with town makes sense rather than innocent or town which would be incorrect.

Anyone who knows better, feel free to correct me.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2157 (isolation #262) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:39 am

Post by SilverWolf »

TSO-I'm assuming you, Red, and Firebringer are Orchard Hall since Shinobi is Southwest Corridors and Skybird, Fro99er, and Annadog are NorthEast-Common Room.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2161 (isolation #263) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:25 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

I'm actually pretty sure I get it. I'm not going to elaborate right now.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2166 (isolation #264) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:52 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In 181, the SK took out half the scumteam. Scum tend to hate SK's. I've always wanted SK's dead regardless of my alignment due to one less chance at them hitting town, but I'm thinking of 180 and the fact we are already down 4 town and that gives me pause here. There is also the strong possibility that scum will not like this and will make that pretty apparent with their actions here. Also, let them burn a NK on him rather than a townie.

In any case, we should spend some time scumhunting before lynching him even if we decide to go that way.

Red's prob scum anyway. His reaction here is what I expected scum to do.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2170 (isolation #265) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:58 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

P sure that Wake kill was TSO. Spiffeh makes sense for a groupscum kill-we should ISO him BTW. And Boon was clearly the vig shot.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2173 (isolation #266) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:06 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 2166, SilverWolf wrote:

Red's prob scum anyway. His reaction here is what I expected scum to do.

Like, I wouldn't expect all hoods free and clear except for SK. Red's the best bet for scum neighbor.

I'm also suspicious of Quaroath and Mahonster. Maybe Lapsa. Maybe GM.

I really think if we don't have a strong scumread, that there is in fact a chance of TSO shooting town then.

I think he can help us catch scum in the GT but I'm not sure if that's enough.

I'm really torn on this obviously. I have next to no experience dealing with leashing a SK.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2181 (isolation #267) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:17 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

VOTE: RedFF

Fuck it. I've been suspecting him all game. I have every reason to believe he's scum.

TSO can shoot Mah or Qua tonight. Quite frankly, one of those has to be scum. I mean, I can't get any good scumreads off the active people and I'm slowly figuring out other reads via my role. These two I don't have a clue on and they should not survive to endgame if they continue to play like this anyway.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2223 (isolation #268) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:59 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 2199, redFF wrote:

SW's play so far this game has been erratic to say the least

dood, your obsession with me is getting old

Like, that was so D1.

Cheers!! Image
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2224 (isolation #269) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:03 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

Mah-not a fan of that onepost of yours

Qua-it's been 5 days, do something or die fFS
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2237 (isolation #270) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:21 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

mah is super scummeh, I'd vote that shit 2nd adfterr Red

no offense mah, I lkie you otherwise but scum is scum
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2248 (isolation #271) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:09 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 2241, Mahonster wrote:
In post 2237, SilverWolf wrote:mah is super scummeh, I'd vote that shit 2nd adfterr Red

no offense mah, I lkie you otherwise but scum is scum

Thing is I ain't no scum.

Well, Who is? I'd like to talk about something besides TSO today unless it is someone who hasn't given an opinion on it or is changing their mind. Like who's scum would be a good start and those I'm scumreading or unsure about can help me a lot by giving their opinions on this.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2250 (isolation #272) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:18 am

Post by SilverWolf »

Quar said to wait until D3. I'm actually not wanting to end the day right now Texcat until we've discussed who else is scum like I just mentioned. Did you read me or Qua? I'm kind of wondering why the only thing you want to talk about is killing TSO, ending the day ASAP, and nothing else. You've been more active on this issue than most other things all game.

What is the hurry here? Do you have any other scum reads? We know TSO is SK. He either dies today or he doesn't. All you do is post like you are in a rush to kill him and in a rush to end the day. I wasn't really scumreading you but now I wonder. Or do you not like that Red and Mah are under pressure?

ika's doing the same thing but he's always like that, mah seems to be pretty intent on it too but not voting, Red is intent on it as well

Guess that's all my scumreads right now then. Thanks for making it easier.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2252 (isolation #273) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:55 am

Post by SilverWolf »

I don't think there will be much to change your mind on mah.

Texcat, I'd like to point this out:

In post 344, texcat wrote:VOTE: Salamence
I see no town benefit for a speed lynch. I do see a benefit for scum. A short day means fewer clues behind. (And I'm tired of his neverending posts with no content and urging us to speed lynch.)

In post 2140, texcat wrote:I just got back from a short day at the office, expecting to see TSO's flip and the thread locked. How can we still be debating this?
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2253 (isolation #274) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:56 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 2239, Shinobi wrote:
In post 2233, Quaroath wrote:Other thoughts - I think we'd be better served with SW visiting Shinobi's hood.

He scumslips in the hood, and during the night his hood mates decide it wasn't a slip?

hmmm.....

I don't like this.
The only person in the hood whose opinion is a mystery to everyone still alive was Boon. Spiffeh clearly changed his mind before the thread closed, so why are you trying to attribute both of their deaths to me?

Where in any of the interactions with Quaroath there did you get the impression that he was saying you killed anyone in your neighborhood? It specifically looked to me like he was talking about the supposed scumslip. But one of your neighbors is dead and looks to be the scum kill...................................

Debating visiting to check this out for myself or Red's hood if he doesn't get lynched to check him out. Not sure which would be better and I probably am not going to say for sure today. I'll just leave that as a question mark for now. Also, not sure if I'll make my presence known or not until the end just to confirm I'm there.

It's also not beyond the realm of possibility Shinobi is being set-up by scum here due to Spiffeh's death and Quaroath making an issue of it OR it's Quaroath displaying normal town paranoia.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2263 (isolation #275) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:39 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 23, Magua wrote:It is absolutely and categorically the right move to leash a Day SK. You are literally getting two lynches.

Hell, if I was town in a game with an outted Day SK who killed as directed, and we still got down to a 1:1:1 scenario even with the double lynches, I'd let the SK win.

With a Night SK, its harder. Early in a Large game, though, I'd usually recommend it -- name a target, and if that target isn't dead the next Day, then you can lynch the person. It's chancier than a Day SK due to doctors, roleblockers, redirectors, etc, etc, etc, etc, along with the usual "guy is really Mafia and is just trying to prolong existence," but at worst you lynched Suspect B over Suspect A, and can then lynch Suspect A the next Day, at best you've gained extra controlled kills which is good.

In a Mini, or later on in a Large, you don't have the wiggle room and should go for your confirmed scum lynch.

I read that thread. They were talking about a day SK which I've never played with. The above is decent advice for a night SK. So why not do the above? Scum will block him if they have a RBer and if he's BP they waste a shot on him if they decide to kill him. I don't know that either of those things can be controlled by town right now. So if the person who should be targeted is alive the next day, we lynch TSO and move on. I mean that gives town control of an extra lynch-NK that we wouldn't have otherwise.

Because right now, I'm getting pretty close to being able to PoE to get scum because I have enough townreads so we can use/abuse (LOL) TSO for day/night and take it from there.

Yes, this means we have to trust him but if he fails us, he dies. End of story. It gives town an edge IMO.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2265 (isolation #276) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:42 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 2263, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 23, Magua wrote:It is absolutely and categorically the right move to leash a Day SK. You are literally getting two lynches.

Hell, if I was town in a game with an outted Day SK who killed as directed, and we still got down to a 1:1:1 scenario even with the double lynches, I'd let the SK win.

With a Night SK, its harder. Early in a Large game, though, I'd usually recommend it -- name a target, and if that target isn't dead the next Day, then you can lynch the person. It's chancier than a Day SK due to doctors, roleblockers, redirectors, etc, etc, etc, etc, along with the usual "guy is really Mafia and is just trying to prolong existence," but at worst you lynched Suspect B over Suspect A, and can then lynch Suspect A the next Day, at best you've gained extra controlled kills which is good.

In a Mini, or later on in a Large, you don't have the wiggle room and should go for your confirmed scum lynch.

I read that thread. They were talking about a day SK which I've never played with. The above is decent advice for a night SK. So why not do the above? Scum will block him if they have a RBer and if he's BP they waste a shot on him if they decide to kill him. I don't know that either of those things can be controlled by town right now. So if the person who should be targeted is alive the next day, we lynch TSO and move on. I mean that gives town control of an extra lynch-NK that we wouldn't have otherwise.

Because right now, I'm getting pretty close to being able to PoE to get scum because I have enough townreads so we can use/abuse (LOL) TSO for day/night and take it from there.

Yes, this means we have to trust him but if he fails us, he dies. End of story. It gives town an edge IMO.

The above should say if they have a RBer and use it they will waste it on him and not a potential town PR.

In other words, it forces scum to worry about the SK when they wouldn't have to if town lynches him.

Scum will want him lynched today, there is no question about it.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2267 (isolation #277) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:44 am

Post by SilverWolf »

Am I not explaining myself well when I say we get an extra shot at scum if we leash TSO or how is this hard to follow?
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2274 (isolation #278) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:57 am

Post by SilverWolf »

Holy fucking shit people, the correct move for town is clearly not to lynch TSO today. Now, the correct move for scum is to scream for his lynch today and discredit any arguments against that.

You look at how it's played out so far and then decide. Every argument I had for lynching him in my mind has been dispelled to my satisfaction in researching this further. I will admit, I've never leashed an SK before. I will also admit that the one time it was brought up in a multiball game I was in-one scum wanted to help us kill the other team-I pushed for his lynch so hard it wasn't even funny-and I was town.

But this actually makes sense to leash today and give town the advantage of taking out potentially two scum and for sure two people who would of been lynched anyway. I can't believe both people we lynch/kill would be town or we are truly incompetent and deserve to lose.

pedit: Lapsa as scum in multiball I wanted the other team dead for the most part but I will admit there were some days where I was hoping both teams hit town to even out the numbers. Town won because the other team was taken out too fast at least partly so I get that point as well.

But this isn't multiball. It's SK who's main objective is to kill scum. If he shots the way we don't want him to or doesn't shoot who we say, he dies.

I wonder if I'm just not being clear here or maybe someone can outline why I'm wrong.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2276 (isolation #279) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:01 am

Post by SilverWolf »

One thing I don't want is the whole day to devolve into leash or lynch debate because that just clogs up the game and makes it unplayable. So I'll stop now. Town is going to do what it's going to do here. I think leash gives us an advantage that we desperately need. If someone can give me a great reason why it would do more harm than good, then go ahead and lynch him and I won't object.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2290 (isolation #280) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:49 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 2279, redFF wrote: also the way he led the lynch on gray, a useless player and an easy lynch, seems more scum motivated than the play of a serial killer.

Ask Ozgin about this and how Titus who was the SK in 185 pushed so hard for his lynch and tunneled him into the ground and he was a claimed VT and a super easy lynch for scum. I don't think SK's care any more than scum about who gets lynched. Actually scum care more because they don't want their buddies lynched.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2298 (isolation #281) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:07 am

Post by SilverWolf »

I do have one additional question that is nagging me, hopefully someone can help me with-How common is it for a game to have 2 vigs that work on opposite nights AND a SK and a scumteam meaning 3 kills possible every night? I saw it in Ozgin's game, a mini but that was only even-night vig and there was a BP role and a JOAT, etc. to balance things. I guess I want to make sure TSO is not groupscum in a multiball setting here.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2313 (isolation #282) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:41 am

Post by SilverWolf »

GM I have a complete list for neighborhoods but I'm phone posting so I'll post it later.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2318 (isolation #283) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:07 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 2314, Mahonster wrote:
Known Neighborhoods

Spoiler:
1. Skybird -
The Northwest Commonroom

2. T S O -
Unknown Hood 1
(Claimed SK)
3. Ika ?
Silverwolf

5. Shinobi
Unknown Hood 2

6. Boonskiies
Unknown Hood 2
(Dead Town)

7. Wake88 ?
(Dead Town)

Ozgin

9. Texcat ?
10. Kop ?
11. Fro99er -
The Northwest Commonroom

Lapsa

GrayFoxxxx

Mahonster

Quaroath

16. Firebringer -
Unknown Hood 1

17. RedFF -
Unknown Hood 1

18. Spiffeh
Unknown Hood 2
(Dead Town)

Nosferatu

20. Annadog40 -
The Northwest Commonroom

21. Goodmorning ?

Can I get the names of those neighborhoods? I'm assuming Penthouse is the one not stated yet.
Also, I just realized something important I think..

Add Wake claimed non neighbor. TSO hood is Orchard Hall and Shinobi hood is Southwest Corridors. Don't worry about the Penthouse. Just leave it off the list. Trust me on that one.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2330 (isolation #284) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:49 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

Actually what I said was to keep people from bringing it up.

I'm cool with my vote.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2349 (isolation #285) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:31 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

Just an FYI, I will be busy most of the day tomorrow at a family function and then starting a new job Monday so I will be checking in when I can but it may not be much for a few days. Not enough for V/LA but enough to let you guys know what's up since I've been pretty active up until this point.

I was going to ISO and try to give reads but I'm super tired and lazy.

I'm fine with Red lynch/Tex shot. If one or both of them isn't scum then fuck me, who is?
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2377 (isolation #286) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:48 am

Post by SilverWolf »

Shinobi/Red/Texcat for scumteam?
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2379 (isolation #287) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:52 am

Post by SilverWolf »

@Texcat-Are you going to address your blatant contradiction in or do anything at all today except call for TSO to be lynched and the day to end?

@Shinobi-Are you going to address ?
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2381 (isolation #288) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:57 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 2355, Shinobi wrote:I even went through his whole filter.
Everything looked fine. I saw no conflict of reads, no inconsistencies, and a bunch of posts with purpose to them.
Someone tell me what I'm supposed to be seeing here?

Explain what posts have purpose or make him town? Why is he a bad vote?
In post 2357, goodmorning wrote:you people are so talkative

Are you going to do anything or explain your reads or your votes? Why Mah? Any other scumreads? Did you change your mind on me and if so, why?
In post 2360, redFF wrote:
In post 2358, Shinobi wrote:I had reasons to both like and dislike that post.
Who is scum, exactly?

ive kind of been caught up on pushing tso so i haven't been thinking about this too much but mahonster annadog and kop are my strong scumreads rn
who do you think is scum shinobi?

Explain all your scumreads?
In post 2361, Shinobi wrote:
In post 2360, redFF wrote:
In post 2358, Shinobi wrote:I had reasons to both like and dislike that post.
Who is scum, exactly?

ive kind of been caught up on pushing tso so i haven't been thinking about this too much but mahonster annadog and kop are my strong scumreads rn

who do you think is scum shinobi?

At one point or another today, I've listed:
Kop.
Mahonster.
I could easily see a world where anna is scum as well, so no argument there.

I'm a fan of your list, tbh.

Why on all these reads?
In post 2368, Firebringer wrote:So you think Redf is scum?

Btw anyone have thoughts who I should investigate? I am kind of indecisive right now.

Sorry but this is best left as WIFOM for the scumteam. Do your best.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2384 (isolation #289) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:09 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 2340, Quaroath wrote:VOTE: redff posting from phone, but this is the dir ed crooning want to go today. Here or texcat/mah

Can you explain this vote? Also, explain if you still think mah is scum or who else is scum?

Firebringer-Who do you think is scum? You read on Red especially considering you are in a hood with him?

Shinobi-What's your objection to Texcat kill? Why is she town? I'm tired and can't remember if I asked you that in my last quote wall.

@Ozgin-If you don't want to lynch TSO, do you have a good idea on who you do think is scum today?

Skybird-Same question as Ozgin.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2385 (isolation #290) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:13 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 2384, SilverWolf wrote:
@Ozgin-If you don't want to lynch TSO, do you have a good idea on who you do think is scum today?

Skybird-Same question as Ozgin.

@Nos-same question

All of you have indicated you don't want TSO lynched and are not voting anyone else.

Also, to all of you sheeping me-I appreciate your support but I would like a little more than sheeping SW because I could very easily be wrong and we need strong town voices is we are going to win.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2386 (isolation #291) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:18 am

Post by SilverWolf »

Narrowed things down to:

-Red-still not sure why he's town

-Quaroath-sheeping every popular vote

-Mahonster-your recent posts confuse me, you are kind of all over the place

-Lapsa-need some stronger stances on things

-Texcat-not doing anything resembling scumhunting or anything at all really

-And maybe GM-not enough explanation for reads, votes, and entrance still bugs me

-maybe Shinobi but this is the least likely, mostly here because I am having trouble finding good scumreads and he seems defensive about what happened in the hood with the "scumslip" business
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2392 (isolation #292) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:03 am

Post by SilverWolf »

Again with the assumption that Red is town.

Can anyone look at his ISO starting on about [poist]1549[/post] and going through at least and not see that most of it is just filler.

I ask why people are saying he's town or not scum because maybe I'm missing something or in confbias mode and I'd like to be shown where I'm wrong if I am.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2393 (isolation #293) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:04 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 2392, SilverWolf wrote:Again with the assumption that Red is town.

Can anyone look at his ISO starting on about and going through at least and not see that most of it is just filler.

I ask why people are saying he's town or not scum because maybe I'm missing something or in confbias mode and I'd like to be shown where I'm wrong if I am.

EBWOP
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2394 (isolation #294) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:09 am

Post by SilverWolf »

VOTE: TSO

Too much of a distraction and I feel like it interferes with my ability to do anything in this game and scum can easily hide behind it.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2415 (isolation #295) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:55 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 2411, Shinobi wrote:This is the part of mafia that always annoys me: when people start defending someone who doesn't play/doesn't care.

Why do people always defend ika and boon and write them off as town and let them get away with doing nothing in a game?

Kop's ISO looks better a few here. Not sure why he's scummier than them.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2417 (isolation #296) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:08 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 2416, Shinobi wrote:

Who does Kop look better than? Aside from the people I've listed.

Quaroath, Red, Mahonster, Lapsa, texcat- I'm talking about intent and motivation in the posts themselves. I see nothing scummy in but low content. I don't see blind sheeping or filler or anything else off. I mean, you say these others have a meta of low content-tex, ika, boon but have you looked at Kop? I played with him as a mason in the last Delicious game. This is typical posting style of his.

That said-he needs to get in here and post more and give reads and opinions.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2432 (isolation #297) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:23 am

Post by SilverWolf »

UNVOTE:

Now he's at L-2.

I don't know what to do.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2438 (isolation #298) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:27 am

Post by SilverWolf »

VOTE: RedFF
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2441 (isolation #299) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:32 am

Post by SilverWolf »

Scum knows most of our PR's already. They absolutely like to take out active town players because apathy/inactivity destroys town's chances of winning.

Shinobi-if you don't want to vote for Red or Tex I can compromise on Quar or Mah. I really don't want to lynch Kop right now though because he looks like he did in the last game where we were masons together.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2443 (isolation #300) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:03 am

Post by SilverWolf »

TSO-If you go for one of the ones you mentioned, don't shoot Kop right now. That's all I ask. I really don't think he's scum.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2444 (isolation #301) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:06 am

Post by SilverWolf »

That's L-2 on Red.

I will be away from the thread for awhile, until tomorrow late afternoon at least. I will check in when I can.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2538 (isolation #302) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:06 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 2403, ika wrote:check SW

In post 2456, ika wrote:
like i said check SW

@Firebringer-Do it please. I'd love to be conftown. Especially since I'm going to be busy for awhile now. I can just be lazy for the rest of the time I have in this game and I don't have to think about this shit anymore.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2582 (isolation #303) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:03 am

Post by SilverWolf »

:idea: Phone :idea: posting with limited time. Red's attempt to discredit me with saying my read on him is personal, talking about post count, and mentioning I want to leash TSO because I think I have superior Mafia skill is all blatanly false and scummy AF. Plus it's pissing me off.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2592 (isolation #304) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:21 am

Post by SilverWolf »

Stop playing dense. If you can't see how trying to discredit the person instead of addressing their points then you are either scum or clueless.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2601 (isolation #305) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:46 am

Post by SilverWolf »

Frogger that wasn't at you. I'm phone posting and that's a pain right now cuz I'm distracted with a billion other things. I was responding to a previous post.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2628 (isolation #306) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:24 am

Post by SilverWolf »

Ugh Ozgin's and others hard defense of Red and the resistance to his lynch means it's probably a good lynch. Mah and Tex are scum. GM and Quar could be as well.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2634 (isolation #307) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:30 am

Post by SilverWolf »

Oz is very scummy. Mafia JOAT is not out of the question here. It would explain a lot.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2637 (isolation #308) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:35 am

Post by SilverWolf »

I still don't want him shot yet in case he's town. I will veto Kop. So between Red, Mah, Tex it doesn't matter a ton to me.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2638 (isolation #309) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:37 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 2637, SilverWolf wrote:I still don't want him shot yet in case he's town. I will veto Kop. So between Red, Mah, Tex it doesn't matter a ton to me.

Qua has been pushing Man so unless multiball, they are likely not both scum.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2644 (isolation #310) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:21 am

Post by SilverWolf »

I was the leading vote on Red before I voted TSO and switched back. If TSO is SK, his only hope is to scumhunt with town.

I gave a few possibilities I'd be willing to compromise on.

I can see the point that this leash debate is a distraction/division for town as well and am thinking about that but we do have time to discuss this. Especially since the division could be because of groupscum not liking the idea OR town wanting scum dead regardless of who they are.

No need to rush a lynch. I mean what's another 100 pages-am I right GM? :wink:
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2654 (isolation #311) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:45 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

I've asked why Red is town or why I'm wrong. No one but Red answered but there are some who say he isn't scum. OK why? He made a couple town posts along with a bunch of scummy ones. Did you see his cases? At the end of each one he says he doesn't want to lynch the person. All he and texcat do is talk about lynching TSO over and over to the point where two relatively inactive posters are suddenly a lot more interested in the game. Does anyone question that? Oz has flipped back and forth on TSO and won't lynch Red but gives no other options. Shinobi insists tex isn't scum even though she's scummy to several other people. Mah has been brought up but that's going nowhere. So what do we do? Even if we lynch TSO we'll be right back here at the same spot with another dead townie tonight and these same players around and the same debate with scum having more say in things with one less townie around. Frankly it's frustrating and we need to look for scum motivation here because town is split. And I'm sick to fucking death of the leash or lynch debate.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2665 (isolation #312) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:09 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 2659, Ozgin wrote:Listen, Silver, I get that you're all cozied up with TSO here and you're enjoying your new pet gun and all, but you're not very town if you're ignoring the fact that TSO isn't town and that he's not going to win as his anti-town role unless he pulls some major bullshit fishy stuff, and
I'm starting to doubt that you're town!Silverwolf because the town!Silver I know policy lynches all liars, and doesn't hard-defend someone who is self-admittedly a role that is not town.

I mean, fuck, don't you find it mildly suspicious that he's leading us all on like this? Did you forget he blatantly lied about his role? I'm finding it interesting that he's getting so much love and support as a bad guy, makes me think he really is just caught scum and not a third party anti-town.

Why is Red town? Who else is scum to you?

I have said repeatedly that I'm willing to listen but people have to be willing to work with me. People have to tell me why I'm wrong about Red. Who else is scum? Push someone, give a case, fucking do something.

I won't tolerate the same thing happening here that happened in the last Delicious game. I won't let town self-destruct. I will do what I have to, to give us an edge. I'm tired of losing my town games. Look at your last game. Two scum were taken out by vig shots and town couldn't lynch the last one because they got apathetic and stopped caring.

We need to look at people who are null or scumreads and who would be extremely detrimental to this game if left alive until the end due to inactivity, apathy, or just being scum.

Right now my strongest townread is Shinobi. I think the hood with Fro99er in it is all town. I think Kop is town. GM I'm willing to give more time to. Lapsa I go back and forth on and don't have a solid read on. Nosferatu hasn't done a lot today but was pretty town yesterday. You are a claimed JOAT. Firebringer is a claimed Cop. ika's being townread by people who know him well and he looks more like his town self, than his scum self even though he's not doing much scumhunting. So who does that leave?

-redFF -texcat -Mahonster -Quaroath

I have said repeatedly that I am fine lynching/shooting within this group. They are all null or scummy to me. If there isn't at least 2 scum here, then I don't even know where they could be then.

So instead of sounding like your jealous or pissed that Red got another vote, help me scumhunt. Give me your reads.

I have a method to my madness. ISO me. Try to figure it out without me spelling it out.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3273 (isolation #313) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:49 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

Yay!! I feel totally vindicated after Delicious part 1.

I enjoyed the game and the dead thread was a blast!!

Aero, thanks for modding-the flavor was great!!

I really hope to play with you guys in future games and hydra with a few of you as well.

And Aero, I'd gladly join any game you mod. You too Wake when you do another one.

GG town and well played Mafia and Wolves. Howwwwwwwlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3275 (isolation #314) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:00 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

I will never assume neighborizers are town ever again.

I will never try to leash again.

I will never out my PR earlier than I have to.

I will try to keep my temper under better control.

Lessons Learned.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3277 (isolation #315) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:04 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 3276, Aeronaut wrote:I'm glad that your role got at least some use though silver, I really like it

It was awesome and tons of fun. I've never seen it before but I like it.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3278 (isolation #316) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:30 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

My new name for this game is the game I thought would never end.

If you guys read the dead thread, be prepared for a long read-we had a long time to chat, it was fun though!!
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3281 (isolation #317) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:56 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 3279, Shinobi wrote:I did really enjoy this game.
I'd love a pre in for the next one
if/when it happens.

Thanks for modding aero.

Me too!! Even if it takes awhile.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3286 (isolation #318) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:36 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3287 (isolation #319) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:37 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 3280, ika wrote:Omg I'm drunk aro on me any game illnin that shit in an instant

I think this means ika is in for the next one. :wink:
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3297 (isolation #320) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:49 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 887, SilverWolf wrote:Here is where I think the scum is:

-Nosferatu, redFF, Lapsa, Frogger, Ozgin, Kop, Quaroath

I believe this group will give us most, if not all of them.

-Nosferatu: Has done nothing all game but make aimless comments and has pretty much zero scumhunting in his ISO

-redFF is going after an easy mark with Anna while at the same time slinging arrows at me for no reason

-Lapsa's recent vote on the Gray wagon was absolute shit and he's done nothing but troll

-Frogger's scumreads are very weak with really bad reasoning

-Ozgin is not scumhunting or doing reads like he did in 185 but looks more like 180 with his play so far

-Kop has only 12 posts with no votes or any real scumhunting this game at all

-Quaroath only has 9 posts and is basically a non-entity

There ya go guys: My scum picks for this game. I would be willing to add Boon to this list if he doesn't do anything D2. I'd be willing to add Salamence in due to the complete over-reaction to my call for a PL but I'm not sure scum would be making such a complete spectacle of themselves like he has all game. My PL comments were a reaction test and I'm meh about his reaction.

I do not think anyone I haven't mentioned here has much of a chance of flipping scum.

D1 reads
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3298 (isolation #321) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:53 am

Post by SilverWolf »

Like, D1 I had every scum but TSO in my scum list. This just shows once again I need to stick with my first instincts and not get so easily distracted from that.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3305 (isolation #322) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:06 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

Have all the scum agree'd to have their PT's released yet?

I think Fro99er did.

Kop-you didn't say anything.

It'd be nice if you guys said something one way or another.

Keep in mind, I never have a problem with releasing any of my scum PT's, even the one in 185 that was 24 pages long and has a lot of info. in it about how I think and play as scum.

So do me a favor and don't hold back. TIA
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3315 (isolation #323) » Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:51 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 3314, Kop wrote:
I don't like playing as scum, in general I am a better player if I am town, and actually can have a good read of the game, but as scum, I just don't know how to portray myself. I brought Wolfy, to at least try counter act that. I feel bad for betraying her :(

You are not the only friend who has betrayed me as scum. I have betrayed friends as scum as well. It's called playing to your wincon. Actually betrayed is the wrong word. It's called manipulation. Pretty sure I manipulated quite a few people in 180 to be townread by almost everyone.

There was only two times I ever got upset by friends manipulating me as scum-two different games-two different people. There is nothing you did that even came close to what happened in those two instances.

So don't feel bad. I'm easily manipulated as town. That's a part of my meta that is going to be changing in future games.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3316 (isolation #324) » Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:53 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 3313, Fro99er wrote:Also, Kop claimed scum to me and Sky in the penthouse, and we told Anna in northwest neighborhood. I'm not sure why Anna didn't come right out and say that the last day...

It's as inexplicable as her shooting obvtown Sky.

She redeemed herself by hammering Kop though IMO.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3318 (isolation #325) » Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:24 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 3317, Wake1 wrote:I was pretty paranoid of Wolfie this game.

Could not tell which way.

You should know, when I am being super argumentative, that I'm more likely to be town than scum. That's been true in so many of my games.

It was really frustrating and annoying that people who were playing with me for the first time like Spiffeh could see that I was town, but people who played with me and knew me could not stop scumreading me.

I'll admit I was trying something new because I had a PR and didn't want to obvtown but still......................I was clearly town.

Like, my play with TSO, do you think I'd ever do that if I was scum with him? That's easily manipulated town Wolfie right there.

Like this describes it I think pretty well for me:

A rule of thumb that scum flail or appearance of emotions tends to feel off is because scum players hold themselves in greater control and when they do lose it, the losing it tends to be out of proportion - mostly because it's pent up and because in-game threat is more critical to the smaller team.

Town tends to get outraged more quickly, and tends not to respond to the specifics. They're more pissed that their innate and pure towniness is somehow being missed, and they're way more paranoid about it.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3319 (isolation #326) » Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:31 am

Post by SilverWolf »

Here's another one that Psyche said to me in a game once that I thought was so good, I copied it down:

"Your vote on me is based on this naive assumption basically every townie has every game that they are obviously town. That if someone thinks they're scum then that someone is either ridiculously dumb or mafia pushing a mislynch. I'm a victim of it, and right now, you are, too. But it's an unrealistic assumption that results in lame situations like these."

This was when I was voting him in the last Delicious game-we were both town.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3321 (isolation #327) » Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:05 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 3320, Wake1 wrote:
I don't know. While I did read this post twice and understand it... I also know you're good at this game and, like me, can definitely manipulate your meta. Not trying to get you mad at all: believe me when I say that. What could happen next game you and I are in is that you remember this post when you're Scum, and try to be more super-argumentative. Maybe I'm just being hyper-vigilant or hyper-paranoid; if anything it's somewhat of a compliment in that I have a particularly troublesome time trying to decipher whether you are Town or Scum. I manipulate my meta as Scum very well; I've done things to the point where people ask 'now why would he do this as Scum?'

A skilled Scum can be very outraged as well.

What I try to look for as Town, which helps me, is trying to get conversations going and all the while looking for things that are out of place, like contradictions in one's actions. Not sure when I'll play next, but I would really, really like to play with you again. And Titus.

I've gotten angry and frustrated as scum just like I do as town. I have never, ever faked my emotions. I really don't have to. I just have them regardless of alignment. There are subtle differences in what makes me upset. I'm already working on changing this part of my meta but not because I'm trying to keep from being caught as scum or to be more easily read as town when I'm town. It's more for my own mental well being.

And meta manipulation only goes so far. I manipulated my meta in 180 because of so many people in that game who knew me as lurky scum who doesn't analyze things much vs super active, super analytical town wolfie. I think I was one of the top posters in 180 and 185 and constantly analyzed things.

Thing is though, I'm probably gonna be changing that too but it's out of necessity. Partly due to lack of time and energy, and partly just to streamline my posting more so it's more efficient.

I'll gladly play with you again in a future game Wake. I like playing with Titus too but I can tell when she's scum. :wink:
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3323 (isolation #328) » Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:58 am

Post by SilverWolf »

Awwww, thanks <3

I honestly do try to learn something from my games and take it with me to future games so I can improve myself.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3324 (isolation #329) » Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:08 am

Post by SilverWolf »

I actually have notes that are with my IC file of things I've found, picked up on. I know that may be kind of nerdish but hey, these tips are useful. I have a bunch of them. For town and scum and just general play. I little Mafia diary so to speak.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3326 (isolation #330) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:12 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 3325, Kop wrote:Did they agree to release the mafia pt?

I think it should just be released. If anyone objected, they would say so.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3333 (isolation #331) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:30 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

I mean Oz and Lapsa can deal.

We should see the PT's.

GM-I'll find us an avi later.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3338 (isolation #332) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:15 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

One thing that will help you is playing scum a couple times.

Also, look for motivation in everything someone says and does.

Question people-if something looks odd say so, if someone is a townread ask them what they think

Scumhunt constantly

Give reads

Don't fluff post too much

ISO everyone and tell town what you think of each player

Explain your though process in detail so others understand it, don't be evasive.

This is mine and it might get you scumread-aggressively defend yourself against scumreads and if someone votes you, make them pay for it-what I mean by that is find out WHY they are voting you and make them explain it-then explain/defend what they say.

IOW-scumhunt those that scumread you as town-find out if it's scum trying to push a mislynch or just town on the wrong track.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3342 (isolation #333) » Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:53 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

That's why I said it was mine and might get you scumread. I tend to OMGUS people who scumread me as town BUT if I know they are town, I usually just aggressively defend myself. That could also get you scumread. For whatever reason, this works for me. I haven't been mislynched as town in a very long time. I usually just get NK'd. So it might just be how I do it and it might not work for every playstyle.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3345 (isolation #334) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:27 am

Post by SilverWolf »

So, Can we get the ScumPT's released? I mean Lapsa and Oz aren't even active onsite right now. I'm sure TSO won't mind and everyone else said yes.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3347 (isolation #335) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:33 am

Post by SilverWolf »

Neighborhood's are relased. Both ScumPT's should be released. Kop is o.k. with it. TSO and Fro99er are. The other two are inactive and would of said something if they objected. I meant you gave some of the dead participants access and I specifically said I would wait for endgame under the assumption it would still happen.

So consider this a friendly reminder.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3352 (isolation #336) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:08 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 3350, ika wrote:HAI PAGE TOP

Love this. I don't know why, but for some reason it always cracks me up.

Understand though, that I'm easily amused.

LOL
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3353 (isolation #337) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:07 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 3351, Aeronaut wrote:Oh man ok I'll release them tomorrow

I'm a little drunk rn

Hi Aero!!
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3357 (isolation #338) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:09 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 3354, Aeronaut wrote:
Also, thank you everyone for being a part of my first large game. I really enjoyed modding, even though there were a lot of hiccups. It just comes with the job, though. I don't WOTM, but if I did, you'd all be the opposite of that because I <3 every single on of you for joining / staying in my game. Feel free to join in any of my other games, you guys were so awesome to watch.

<3 Aero is awesome
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3358 (isolation #339) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:13 am

Post by SilverWolf »

Yeah, Let's see what the wolves had to say. I need to know if I should defriend Kop or not. :lol:
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3359 (isolation #340) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:48 am

Post by SilverWolf »

Fro99er wrote:
I wish this site had a forfeit option. ika is right, there really needs to be one. My wincon is bust

I've felt this way a couple times. I mean, if you are boned there's really no point in fighting on IMO. But I got banned for that so no..............................

Also, I did see a game recently where the last scum conceded and that ended the game. It was that flower festival large so I guess that is possible.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3363 (isolation #341) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:24 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

I disagree Aero because it is absolutely no fun to keep playing hard when the chances of you winning are practically zero. It's a waste of time and energy. I'm all for playing to your wincon and playing hard and trying to win. Like I've said, I'm very competitive at this game and always put a lot of effort in.

But if I'm gonna lose, I'm gonna lose and that's just the way the ball bounces.

Maybe we should start a thread on this in Mafia Discussion.

Also, LOL at wolves thinking Anna was the last Maf and Fro99er was the vig. :wink:

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”