Blitz 3: Dead of Winter Mafia - Game Over

This forum was a trial run for quick games with deadlines no more than 96 hours per Day. Please see more here
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:14 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 495, pisskop wrote:I don't know. Been wondering why Klingy is trying to incriminate people.

Where am I trying to incriminate people?

Either they did something scummy or they didn't.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:23 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 547, hiplop wrote:im fine with expedience wagon, actually. I've read davsto's thoughts and find myself agreeing?

But you said in post , "Expedience is town."
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:27 pm

Post by pisskop »

well thatsfine in theory. in reality youre pushing is biased and it comes off tacky.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:28 pm

Post by pisskop »

lets take your case on me.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:29 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 453, Klingoncelt wrote:@Pisskop - who were you imitating yesterday, and was that a post restriction too?

oh hey wats this? imitating?
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:33 pm

Post by Expedience »

In post 551, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 547, hiplop wrote:im fine with expedience wagon, actually. I've read davsto's thoughts and find myself agreeing?

This and what Scorpious did kind of bothers me because it could be scum unsure which side to pick, then choosing the one that makes them look best despite inconsistencies with their previous stances. Should probably look to Scorpious / hiplop later.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:33 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 476, Klingoncelt wrote:

Davsto - Call it gut, but I'm not getting a strong Town vibe. Null.

Pisskop - FAKED his post restriction. Wants to PL me. Lots of fluff in his posts. Lean Scum

The Jester - Reads are about opposite of mine. Lean Scum

lets start with that push.

im leaving davsto in because how 'strong town' becomes 'null'.
im leaving jester in as an example of bias.

Now.
You state I want to pl you. get that data?
you state I FAKED. where are you followup questions that indicate sorting?
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:34 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 522, Expedience wrote:
In post 476, Klingoncelt wrote:Expedience - The pushes seem contrived. Says my post restriction is fake. Votes for me, tries to get others to. Scum.

What pushes (other than on you)? I will say that I no longer consider your post restriction fake and I consider you town, I accept that my pushing you for supposedly having a fake post restriction was poor.

Hiplop - Declares Expedience to be Town. Says my post restriction is fake. Rest of his posts are short & crappy.
Way Scum.

ARS and TSB also think I'm town, why does hiplop townreading me in particular bother you?

Well, there was the weird arguing over the value of RVS with Silver Bard, the Davesaz pressure... it seems too scripted. Then the push over my allegedly fake restriction, then back to Davesaz, and on to Gameplay.

Hiplop's read bothers me because I'm sure he's Scum.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:36 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 556, pisskop wrote:

Pisskop - FAKED his post restriction. Wants to PL me. Lots of fluff in his posts. Lean Scum

Now.

Are you trolling?
-
MiniDeathStar
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:38 pm

Post by pisskop »

Are you going to dodge? really?
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:50 pm

Post by Expedience »

In post 557, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 522, Expedience wrote:
In post 476, Klingoncelt wrote:Expedience - The pushes seem contrived. Says my post restriction is fake. Votes for me, tries to get others to. Scum.

What pushes (other than on you)? I will say that I no longer consider your post restriction fake and I consider you town, I accept that my pushing you for supposedly having a fake post restriction was poor.

Hiplop - Declares Expedience to be Town. Says my post restriction is fake. Rest of his posts are short & crappy.
Way Scum.

ARS and TSB also think I'm town, why does hiplop townreading me in particular bother you?

Well, there was the weird arguing over the value of RVS with Silver Bard, the Davesaz pressure... it seems too scripted. Then the push over my allegedly fake restriction, then back to Davesaz, and on to Gameplay.

If it makes you feel any better, I made the argument with Bard deliberately melodramatic to move the game forward because I saw what he was intending to do with . I wasn't scumreading him more than very slightly at any point.

And I was genuinely distrusting and am still distrusting to a lesser extent davesaz. I also think the way I unvoted and moved off him might have looked a bit awkward, this was probably because of how shocked I was that most of my suspicion of him was justified by an easily observable playstyle trait.

I was wrong about your post restriction being faked, the best explanation I can give for this is my incorrect understanding of how post restrictions were usually used in games. I falsely believed that your post restriction was your secondary wincon and hence thought that you were lying about it because you weren't allowed to claim secondary wincons.

I never really wanted a gameplay lynch anyway, it was just because of deadlines.

Hiplop's read bothers me because I'm sure he's Scum.

It isn't a good strategy to try and link people together like that (e.g. "hiplop is scum because he is townreading my scumread" or "expedience is scum because hiplop is townreading him", not sure which one you are meaning here?) because you're wrong on me being scum and it's going to be difficult to entangle soon enough.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:51 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

Wow.

I'll reply in 20-25 minutes, watching the plane crash thing on tv right now.

You aren't acting like yourself...
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:52 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 561, Klingoncelt wrote:Wow.

I'll reply in 20-25 minutes, watching the plane crash thing on tv right now.

You aren't acting like yourself...

^ ^ ^ Meant for Pisskop.
-
MiniDeathStar
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:56 pm

Post by pisskop »

Please, take your time. but not too long.

feel free to tell me how 'myself' acts
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:41 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 556, pisskop wrote:

Now.

"Strong Town" did not become Null. To put it another way, Call it gut, but I'm not getting much of a Town vibe. Null.

Bias? I'm fairly confident in my reads. I'm not surprised or upset if others don't have identical reads, but when someone's reads are soooo different from mine, I can't see them as Town. More like common sense. Reads will change as the game progresses, maybe he'll move to Null, or even Town.

Why is this a problem for you?

"You state I want to pl you. get that data?"
Post : "Real tempted to PL Klingy. Because I think PLs are great and Im a great person."

In post 464, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 295, pisskop wrote:I couldnt do it voice. mah feelz

In post 296, Makoto Nanaya wrote:Voice? We have a message?

In post 297, pisskop wrote:I had a pt.

Pisskop, care to enlighten us?

not at the moment. youre asking either me to claim or out a pr.

My post restriction was faked, but I have one. A serious one

"you state I FAKED. where are you followup questions that indicate sorting?"

You cut all questioning off by saying you'd out a PR.
-
MiniDeathStar
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:49 pm

Post by pisskop »

Youre still not exlaining why a strong town vibe is a nullread.

What have I said about you and policy lynching since post 137?

did I cut off conversation? how is you asking about my Private Toic related to my Post Restriction again?
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:58 pm

Post by hiplop »

do you really think i am capable of having strong, unmovable reads at post 124?
third best scummer of all time
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:50 pm

Post by Titus »

Official Vote Count

Davsto
(2): Expedience, Scorpious
hiplop
(2): Klingoncelt, Ranger
Expedience
(2): Firebringer, Davsto
Klingoncelt
(1): pisskop
Makoto Nanaya
(1): The_Jester

Not Voting
(5): Makoto Nanaya, davesaz, The Silver Bard, hiplop, A Royal Saint

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2015-11-11 12:40:14)
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Makoto Nanaya
Makoto Nanaya
Townie
Makoto Nanaya
Townie
Townie

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:08 pm

Post by Makoto Nanaya »

I'm probably gonna be asleep when the lynch happens so I'll put my vote on VOTE: Hiplop, of the 3 leading wagons his posts have been the most unhelpful to town in my opinion. If something big happens overnight and I don't move my vote, that's why.
My mighty fists wil send you to the stars!
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:13 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

10 hours people. Need at least 5 on one lynch so I can hammer. Just got home from social thing. Showering and sleeping and reading in am. Sorry got home so late.

Order of preference is hiplop,Davsto,Expedience of the top lynch candidates. Yes I know no reasons but I am super sleepy.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:19 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

In post 566, hiplop wrote:

I would expect a townie response to be post blah blah blah changed my mind but instead you attack the attacker while providing very little substance.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:19 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

That is an example why hiplop is the most likely to be scum of the three.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:48 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

You? Yes.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 565, pisskop wrote:Youre still not exlaining why a strong town vibe is a nullread.

What have I said about you and policy lynching since post 137?

did I cut off conversation? how is you asking about my Private Toic related to my Post Restriction again?

I'm very tired and you're trolling.

I never said a strong townread is null. I did say that a NOT strong townread is null.

Too tired to ISO, we'll be in Night when I wake up. Find what you're looking for yourself, please.

Yes, you cut off conversation. You said you'd out a PR.
-
MiniDeathStar
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:04 pm

Post by hiplop »

In post 572, Klingoncelt wrote:

You? Yes.

then you dont know me very well.
third best scummer of all time

Return to “Blitz Games Trial”