Blitz 3: Dead of Winter Mafia - Game Over

This forum was a trial run for quick games with deadlines no more than 96 hours per Day. Please see more here
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:11 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 664, Ranger wrote:

It also means that the people who thought Expedience was the vig kill, Firebringer and Davsto, are both town.

How does thinking (or saying that they thought) that Expedience was the vig kill prove someone as Town? Couldn't Scum say that to try and look Townish?
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:20 pm

Post by Firebringer »

Or scum would put us paranoid of a SK.
Anyways, I agree with Klingoncelt for a bit, that doesn't mean anything really.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:20 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 624, pisskop wrote:Fire is town for putting in the effort of his work. But idk, maybe he'll scum it up now that he is unfettered.

It really wasn't that hard, I used a site to encrypt it.
It was just extra step.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:41 pm

Post by Davsto »

Ranger is town. He knows why.
The Silver Bard
The Silver Bard
Goon
The Silver Bard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:47 pm

Post by The Silver Bard »

Ranger is as good as confirmed town to me after this claim. But you really shouldn't have claimed Ranger, you should have let scum guess at who the vig is.

Also who did you shoot night 1? Or did you not shoot?
The Silver Bard
The Silver Bard
Goon
The Silver Bard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:48 pm

In post 675, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 664, Ranger wrote:

It also means that the people who thought Expedience was the vig kill, Firebringer and Davsto, are both town.

How does thinking (or saying that they thought) that Expedience was the vig kill prove someone as Town? Couldn't Scum say that to try and look Townish?

Yes, please explain why this makes them town Ranger.
The Silver Bard
The Silver Bard
Goon
The Silver Bard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:50 pm

Firebringer, why did you choose to visit Klingoncelt night 1?
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:13 pm

Post by Ranger »

The Silver Bard wrote:Or did you not shoot?
If I felt like revealing this knowledge would be productive, I would have done so already.

Yes, please explain why this makes them town Ranger.
Because I doubt that scum would be bold enough to declare their nightkill the vig target, and as mentioned, there was no talk of a serial killer.
AKA, rBree2. Casual tryhard. I've Quite the RANGE. #pluralgang
"Interestingly though, town winrate in Blitzes has been really high."
- RadiantCowbells |
"Ranger's been town in most of them."
- Plotinus
"Ranger fake claiming? I'm shocked"
- usesPython
Game History
The Silver Bard
The Silver Bard
Goon
The Silver Bard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:29 pm

So I consider these more or less confirmed town:
-Ranger (I believe she is the vig, according to wiki SKs normally kill with knives, ARS was shot. Also I cannot see why Ranger would claim vig as scum here. And it makes sense from Rangers readlist)
-pisskop (He got a guilty check on Makoto. I believe him, as there is no reason for scum to claim this at this point in the game).

Then we have scum:
-Makoto. Given pisskop is not lying, or something have messed up his night action on Makoto (he claims someone visiting her could have messed it up for instance).

Given Makoto is scum I think it is most likely that we find the last scum in between:
-Klingoncelt (Makoto have no read on her. Klingoncelt got a lean town on Makoto, and her post 656 seems like she is trying to discredit the pisskops guilty on Makoto)

In post 176, Makoto Nanaya wrote:Klingoncelt

Post restrictions are a pain. Gonna have a hell of a time reading him.

In post 476, Klingoncelt wrote:A Royal Saint - Town - is scumhunting and being sensible.

Davesaz - Happy Birthday! - Town - is scumhunting and being sensible.

Firebringer/(Gameplay506) - Gameplay was useless and deserved the lynch, too bad he was unlynchable. Firebringer's better, but that vote restriction is as much a pain in the ass as mine. I'm going to give him a Lean Town

Makato Nayaya - Nice altslip. Into the game and seems to be enjoying it. Reads are reasonable. Lean Town

Scorpious - Seems okay. Lean Town

Davsto - Call it gut, but I'm not getting a strong Town vibe. Null.

Ranger - Null

The Silver Bard - Lean Town

Pisskop - FAKED his post restriction. Wants to PL me. Lots of fluff in his posts. Lean Scum

The Jester - Reads are about opposite of mine. Lean Scum

Expedience - The pushes seem contrived. Says my post restriction is fake. Votes for me, tries to get others to. Scum.

Hiplop - Declares Expedience to be Town. Says my post restriction is fake. Rest of his posts are short & crappy.
Way Scum.

In post 656, Klingoncelt wrote:*sniffs*

Do I smell bullshit?

-davesaz (Makoto townleaning him. davesaz joins the wagon at a time when the Lynch on Maoto is inevitable. May be they discussed this in scumchat and decided he should bus. It also seems like davesaz have been softdefending Makoto like in post 195).

In post 195, davesaz wrote:
In post 182, The_Jester wrote:
VOTE: Makoto
My main suspect, mostly gut but I don't like that she posts almost exclusively fluff, tries to look useful but really isn't, doesn't take decisive stances. Looks like cautious newbscum to me.
If this wagon doesn't gain traction I'm gonna switch but I'm the most comfortable with my vote there atm.
This has to do for the time being.

First question, have you read all of Mokoto's posts? The question goes to the newbscum angle.

TBH I would have to reread to confirm the observation you're making here. But for the sake of argument let's stipulate your characterization of the posts is accurate (if it's inaccurate then we have a different problem and it is you). Is being fluffy and not taking stances really alignment indicative? I have seen others say that gut means you see something wrong but can't put a finger on it, so let's explore that a bit. If there is a plausible scum motivation for being fluffy in this case then you might just be onto something. Perhaps the lack of a definitive stance you're seeing rings alarm bells because of what else is going on at the time. Does that jog help you with defining it better?

-Scorpious (A null read from Makoto. Also haven't interacted or mention Makoto at all this game. Instantly joins the wagon, which is in his favor, but this might be scum thinking Makoto got caught and that he need to bus ASAP. He laters unvotes as soon as pisskop tells town to wait with the lynch. Seems to me like a rushed vote from scum, now trying to backtrack at the first oportunity).

I find it less likely that Firebringer, The Jester and Davsto is scum with Makoto
The_Jester
The_Jester
Mafia Scum
The_Jester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:02 am

Post by The_Jester »

Finally we can lynch her.

VOTE: Makoto

L-1
Why'd the clown drive over the cup?
He wanted to crack him up!
Makoto Nanaya
Makoto Nanaya
Townie
Makoto Nanaya
Townie
Townie

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:21 am

Post by Makoto Nanaya »

Well I've pretty well said everything i wanted too. The only defence left is posthumous.

See you tommorow, pisskop.
My mighty fists wil send you to the stars!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:44 am

Post by pisskop »

you are a claimed vt nobody visited.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:49 am

Post by Scorpious »

intent
"Would you like to know more?"

I am like a renaissance artist. People appreciate me more after I am dead

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

People always fear what they don't understand
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:52 am

Post by pisskop »

hey.

im hammering.

how silly to claim a result and not be on
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:54 am

Post by pisskop »

then again how silly to discount scum roleblocker
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:55 am

Post by pisskop »

vote: mako

I dislikeimmensely how willing people were to do this
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:55 am

Post by Scorpious »

VOTE: Mako

And boom goes the dyanamite...
"Would you like to know more?"

I am like a renaissance artist. People appreciate me more after I am dead

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

People always fear what they don't understand
Makoto Nanaya
Makoto Nanaya
Townie
Makoto Nanaya
Townie
Townie

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:03 am

Post by Makoto Nanaya »

Pisskop, if your town, I hope you have a good defence. You're gonna need it. Other than him, Davesaz needs some eyes his way.

Seeya in dead thread.
My mighty fists wil send you to the stars!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:12 am

Post by pisskop »

nah. still town.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:13 am

Post by pisskop »

if you are town you try being more active and town in the future
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:46 am

Post by Titus »

Official Vote Count

Makoto Nanaya
(6): The Silver Bard, Davsto, Ranger, davesaz, The_Jester, pisskop

Not Voting
(3): Makoto Nanaya, Klingoncelt, Firebringer, Scorpious

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2015-11-15 13:23:06)

Makoto Nanaya, vanilla townie with a secret wincon lynched Day 3

Annaliegh Chan - MotormouthYou were a lawyer in your past life. As a result, you cannot shut up.

Night Action: None
Win Conditions: Lynch Scum and Accomplish Your Secondary Objective.
Secondary Objective: You must have the most post of any living player on any given day. The mod recommends, but doesn't require, this to be done as soon as possible.

Night 3 starts now.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:23 am

Post by Titus »

You wake up to find 3 players no longer with you. Ranger, Scorpious and Davesaz. First you check Scorpious's house. You find no one there, which is odd. The crew proceeds on full alert to Ranger's house, sensing an odd feeling of closeness to them. You find Ranger's brains eaten out. Scorpious is hung from the ceiling fan in Ranger's room. It looked like someone tried to stop him, to no avail.

Pressing deeper into the house, you find davesaz dead. There's a bullet in his head. Well it would have been his head if human. His mouth leaks Ranger's human brains.

Ranger, Soul searching lover (died n3)
Scorpious, Soul searching lover (died n3)

Davesaz, zombie roleblocker (died n3)

Soul Searching Lover - Alexis GreyYou have decided that love is the only thing that will get you through this. Yet you don't know who they are. If you see no one has the same faith in love, you will suicide. You can only determine if someone is true to love by threatening death by mob.

Secondary Objective: Be the second voter or later on a wagon on your lover. If your lover self-votes, it does not count for this win condition.

Soul Searching Lover - Olivia BrownYou have decided that love is the only thing that will get you through this. Yet you don't know who they are. If you see no one has the same faith in love, you will suicide. You can only determine if someone is true to love by threatening death by mob.

Secondary Objective: Be the second voter or later on a wagon on your lover. If your lover self-votes, it does not count for this win condition.

Zombie 2There are too many people. You must trap them. Stop them.

Night Action: Trap a player. Force them to focus solely on survival. This roleblocks them.
Factional Action: You can eat the brains of a living player. This is separate from your night action.
Win Condition: Eat the brains. Eat all the brains. The Undead shall rule the world.
Last edited by Titus on Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:56 am

Post by Titus »

Official Vote Count

Not Voting
(6): Klingoncelt, The Silver Bard, pisskop, Davsto, The_Jester, Firebringer

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2015-11-17 15:00:26)

Day 4 begins now.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:02 am

Post by pisskop »

So Fun story.

Im a 1s BP CPR Doctor. Im betting Dave was RBing me.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:03 am

Post by pisskop »

This clears Davsto.
The jester is either the lynch or my NA tonight.

Return to “Blitz Games Trial”