Micro 550: 2 Scoops of the Fourth Degree (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:05 pm

Post by Huntress »

In post 234, Froggaphant wrote:Huntress is a good idea. They said they'd meta dove a few people and only meta dived you and kinda just used it to come to no conclusion on you and that's it.

I didn't say a few people, just two. NM and Ocean. I came up with null on NM so saw no need to mention it but my read on Ocean did feed into my gut read on him a bit.

In post 248, Froggaphant wrote:The baseless vote park is just bad.

Why would I move my vote of my top scum read? His later posts haven't changed my read on him.
TheDominator37
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:11 pm

Post by TheDominator37 »

In post 223, KTthecreeper wrote:Ok so I think Som is our best lynch here from my personal experiance he only acts like this as scum and if you pull a game from this site I will call BS because the last game he played on site was in July and I know hes changed since then so lets lynch dom have the day end with a lurker/troll and get all the info D2

Where did I do that? I linked the most recent game I've played in where I've been playing like this were I was the town RBer btw. Idk where you are getting all of this from
TheDominator37
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:16 pm

Post by TheDominator37 »

In post 227, KTthecreeper wrote:
In post 225, OceanWind wrote:
In post 222, Kaboose wrote:Also where did I say I was scum reading you? I liked how you answered a question and so I'm happy sheeping you for the rest of the day unless someone says something much better or you start saying really bad things.

You said I was "reaching" which I interpreted to mean a scumread. Was I wrong? What about my response to your question did you like? What would a "scummy" response have been?

In post 223, KTthecreeper wrote:Ok so I think Som is our best lynch here from my personal experiance he only acts like this as scum and if you pull a game from this site I will call BS because the last game he played on site was in July and I know hes changed.

If I understand correctly, your scumread on TheDominator is based off of meta and then you claim that if anyone else brings up meta, you are going to call BS because his last game was in July (which is actually not very long ago).

I'm growing more uncomfortable with your read here especially as the only thing you've been doing since early game was pushing TheDominator.

Re-reading All Alone, I think I saw a towntell. I want to try this for now:

UNVOTE: All Alone
VOTE: Huntress

I'm running out of ideas and the lurkers are not helping ;-;

Says a lurker...
You were on madden mobile last night :P
Froggaphant
Froggaphant
Goon
Froggaphant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:18 pm

Post by Froggaphant »

In post 250, Huntress wrote:
In post 234, Froggaphant wrote:Huntress is a good idea. They said they'd meta dove a few people and only meta dived you and kinda just used it to come to no conclusion on you and that's it.

I didn't say a few people, just two. NM and Ocean. I came up with null on NM so saw no need to mention it but my read on Ocean did feed into my gut read on him a bit.

Why would I move my vote of my top scum read? His later posts haven't changed my read on him.

Because you're not actually pushing KT.

You just essentially said gut then left it there all game.
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:22 pm

Post by Huntress »

Ocean's is misleading to say the least. If he was being honest about it he would have included my in that.

Actually, I think that's tipped the balance for me.

Vote: Oceanwind

Everyone else other than KT is null or town to me.

P. edit: Most of my reads are gut reads at this stage.
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:25 pm

Post by Huntress »

In post 253, Froggaphant wrote:Because you're not actually pushing KT.

Other people who know him better were pushing him. I read him and them on those interactions.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:25 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

Votecount 1.09

TheDominator37 ( 3 ) KTthecreeper; Not_Mafia; Kaboose;
Not_Mafia ( 2 ) All Alone; TheDominator37;
Huntress ( 2 ) OceanWind; Froggaphant;
KTthecreeper ( 1 ) A Simple Plan;
OceanWind ( 1 ) Huntress;
A Simple Plan ( 0 )
Froggaphant ( 0 )
Kaboose ( 0 )
All Alone ( 0 )

Not voting:

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch

Day 1 Deadline: (expired on 2015-11-30 01:47:35)
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
OceanWind
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:34 pm

Post by OceanWind »

In post 254, Huntress wrote:If he was being honest about it he would have included my in that.
Okay, let's look at your #143:

In post 143, Huntress wrote:I voted KT for the way he jumped on Kaboose in .

So, your strongest scumread for all of D1 is because KTthecreeper jumped onto Kaboose at the beginning of page 2.

In post 143, Huntress wrote:I wasn't very sure about my read on KT. It was originally just a fairly weak read. But All Alone voted ASP for not doing the same thing as KT didn't do when he voted Kaboose, which looks like selective scumhunting. The fact that KT found a reason to attack Kaboose after Kaboose had raised a doubt about All Alone came into that too.

Your other reason for suspecting KTthecreeper was because you thought All Alone was scum with him. But you now say that you dropped the scumread on All Alone. That didn't affect your read on KTthecreeper at all? Especially as you said it was "originally a weak read" only strengthened because you saw associatives with All Alone. Instead, you decided to stick your vote on this "weak" page 2 read and do hardly anything else.
Froggaphant
Froggaphant
Goon
Froggaphant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:36 pm

Post by Froggaphant »

Huntress is digging their hole deeper.
TheDominator37
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:06 pm

Post by TheDominator37 »

In post 255, Huntress wrote:
In post 253, Froggaphant wrote:Because you're not actually pushing KT.

Other people who know him better were pushing him. I read him and them on those interactions.

In post 254, Huntress wrote:Ocean's is misleading to say the least. If he was being honest about it he would have included my in that.

OMGUS?
KTthecreeper
KTthecreeper
Goon
KTthecreeper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:49 pm

Post by KTthecreeper »

Ok I think huntress is the best way to go right now Frogaphant and OW has made good points UNVOTE: Dom[/uncote]

And Dom I got it from Mafiaplace witch is the clostest thing to MS we play togeter in
KTthecreeper
KTthecreeper
Goon
KTthecreeper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:53 pm

Post by KTthecreeper »

Ok guys I have a feeling I'm gonna die tonight so If huntress flips scum go for not mafia and If huntress flips town go for Dom and Simple Plan.

Huntresses Flip will change the way I look at the game
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:41 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

Prodding A Simple Plan 1
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:52 am

Post by All Alone »

In post 218, OceanWind wrote:Why Huntress?

My list is PoE mostly. I don't have any good scum reads this game to be honest, so I'm scumhunting the other way around. I don't want to lynch Dominator since I feel like this is their town meta, and your fight with Froggy felt like TvT. I'm less certain about KT and much less certain about Kaboose but neither of them read disingenuously so I'm leaning town. That leaves ASP/NM/Huntress.

That said I think your 245 and 246 make a decent point about ASP and Huntress. I'll sheep this

L-1
dear princess celestia, sometimes it can be hard for a shy pony like me to stand up for myself, and when i first tried it, i didn't like the pony i became. but i've learned that standing up for yourself isn't the same as changing who you are. now i know how to put my hoof down without being unpleasant or mean
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2015 3:15 am

Post by Huntress »

Please unvote. If you're town that's not a good vote. Look again at my posts to and about Ocean.

@ Dominator:
No, it isn't. Read my ISO to see the background to my vote.

In post 263, All Alone wrote:That said I think your 245 and 246 make a decent point about ASP and Huntress. I'll sheep this

245 was comparing playstyle and I've pointed out the problem with 246.
Kaboose
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2015 3:26 am

Post by Kaboose »

INTENT TO HAMMER Huntress
A Simple Plan
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2015 3:35 am

Post by A Simple Plan »

In post 204, KTthecreeper wrote:You wanna know why I changed my read on Kaboose completely? Because what I thought was an alinement thing was really a playstyle thing so I thought that Kaboose was just playing how he normaly does. Ok now time to talk about Simple's reads on me.

Post 26

You really don't understand how annoyed I get when someone says "I don't like D1 lets just skip it" then people second that motion so I felt like I had to get passionate to get the message through.

Post 31

Its happening slowly but surely.

Post 36

Just trying to get an example through

Post 38

bro I mean't on my site half the people who say skip d1 are scum all I was trying to say.

Post 39

It annoyed me that everyone made the RVS vote and ran away.

Before I get into the next set of post you skiped like 70 pages witch I know I posted so it looks like your being pretty bias in this manner

Post 118

I looked through what kaboose said and he flat out said that its a playstyle thing and he had games to back him up. So I read the game a few more times and looked for the hidden scum in the pile of townies and saw Dom's game was off the kinda off that hes only that off when he plays scum so I went and thought *lets push him and see what happens* and Dom didn't really respond that much so I think Dom is scum instead of Kaboose

Post 145

What you call personal attack I call friendly joke ask Dom I'm pretty sure he got the idea the "3 mounth ban boy" was just a joke

Anyone confused what this post is its in responce to A Simple Plan's #188

I take it my response to KT's 204 didn't go through?

Basically what I said was that the majority of what you posted in the gap between ISO posts wasn't alignment indicative. Also, jokes of that nature are really inappropriate. The only part of that explanation that's anything at all decent logic is your response to 118, and I'm either missing something, or it took you time to figure out that plan. See my comment below, re:
Kaboose wrote:
INTENT TO HAMMER Huntress

- Okay, again, you're getting wordy and overly deep about this Kaboose thing, only to flip your reads when he suddenly posts links to show similar train of thought elsewhere.

- Is this plan working? Does it involve sheeping the game's most common town reads?

- Spam garbage? Wtf was that link? I'm not sure I want to click some random link that reads "da fuck dot net".

- k

, - still pushing Kaboose, after 73, 74. Why did it take until for you to suddenly read him town if those were the posts that changed your mind?

- Drops the Dom wagon when it's obvious he's not today's lynch to sheep the near consensus town reads of the game. What are your OTHER reads? Especially if you die tonight (re )? I see you commenting based on the Huntress flip, but that's association. I want reads based off of things that have actually happened. This game. PATY.

We have almost two days left. Please don't hammer until at least midnight tonight (~14.5 hours) so that I can catch up in full and read this case on Huntress.
I'm driving across the state this afternoon for a meeting tonight, but I will have access to the wifi in my hotel room.
Froggaphant
Froggaphant
Goon
Froggaphant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:03 am

Post by Froggaphant »

Just popping in to say I'm ok with this lynch, need to talk to Frog about NM and AA.

In answer to Ocean, my read on NM faltered not because he called us a town read, but that he used the questions to engage himself, if that makes sense?
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:19 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

Votecount 1.10

Huntress ( 4 ) OceanWind; Froggaphant; KTthecreeper; All Alone;
TheDominator37 ( 2 ) Not_Mafia; Kaboose;
Not_Mafia ( 1 ) TheDominator37;
KTthecreeper ( 1 ) A Simple Plan;
OceanWind ( 1 ) Huntress;
A Simple Plan ( 0 )
Froggaphant ( 0 )
Kaboose ( 0 )
All Alone ( 0 )

Not voting:

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch

Day 1 Deadline: (expired on 2015-11-30 01:47:35)
TheDominator37
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:36 pm

Post by TheDominator37 »

Prod doge?
A Simple Plan
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:38 pm

Post by A Simple Plan »

Spoiler: Huntress' ISO
In post 42, Huntress wrote:
In post 34, Kaboose wrote:I've just seen my fair share of games on this site die a death on D1 due to the D1 heroes who expect to figure it out before the first death.

It's not so much figuring it out Day one as getting plenty of stuff to work with in future Days.

In post 35, KTthecreeper wrote:So you agree with my point and then vote me #logic

Game theory isn't indicative of alignment. I can agree with what you say but still have doubts about you.

What is your read on Kaboose? What are your thoughts, in particular, on his earlier posts?
In post 33, Huntress wrote:
@ Kaboose:
Making good use of Day one is like laying the foundations of a house. If you skimp it you make it harder for yourself later on.

Vote: KTthecreeper

Just a hunch.

In post 64, Huntress wrote:Still liking my vote on KT.

All Alone might be scum too.

Explain your All Alone read. How has it developed from Scum (see ) to null or town (see )?
In post 143, Huntress wrote:
In post 65, OceanWind wrote:
In post 33, Huntress wrote:Vote: KTthecreeper
Just a hunch.
I have a guess as to what this hunch could be but it is the opposite of how I'm seeing the game. Kaboose making a big deal of how no scumhunting can occur D1 looks to me like an excuse to coast early on without having to account for lack of scumhunting. Why do you disagree?

But that's not what he was saying. In fact he was one of the earliest to start scumhunting (see ). His comments about Day one are something I've seen from both town and scum so it's not alignment indicative. I voted KT for the way he jumped on Kaboose in .

In post 65, OceanWind wrote:
In post 64, Huntress wrote:Still liking my vote on KT.

All Alone might be scum too.
You seem very sure about your KT scumread to the point where your other scumread is someone who defended KT. KT's passion doesn't look fake to me. Can you elaborate on why you have KT and All Alone as scum and Kaboose as town?

I wasn't very sure about my read on KT. It was originally just a fairly weak read. But All Alone voted ASP for not doing the same thing as KT didn't do when he voted Kaboose, which looks like selective scumhunting. The fact that KT found a reason to attack Kaboose after Kaboose had raised a doubt about All Alone came into that too.

So what you're trying to say, is that your KT read is due in part to scum-reading All Alone, and you were scum-reading All Alone for pressuring me? How does this make ANY sense?
In post 151, Huntress wrote:
In post 150, OceanWind wrote:@Huntress - What is your read on A Simple Plan?

Leaning town. I like what I've seen so far, but there's not much to go on yet.

What did you see before 151 that made me town to you?
In post 179, Huntress wrote:Nothing to add just yet because I'm doing some playstyle checks on a couple of people first.

In post 191, Huntress wrote:I'm getting a gut read of scum on OceanWind. I don't like some of his pushes. A meta check hasn't helped much due to lack of town games but it made interesting reading.

Why did you only check NM and Ocean (as you said in )?
In post 210, Huntress wrote:
In post 192, OceanWind wrote:I assume the push you don't like is my suspicion of Kaboose. I still disagree with you that KTthecreeper came off as the scummier of the two. Even now, I find KTthecreeper's posts a lot more aggressive and purposeful than most other players in the game. Kaboose looks shady by comparison especially with posts like 177. Beyond that, I have no reason to read anyone other than KTthecreeper and Froggaphant as town.

Not just on Kaboose. I think it's the way you ask questions. You make assumptions and it feels like you are trying to put words into people's mouths rather than just asking straightforward questions. For example, in you asked my why I disagreed with you and why I had Kaboose as town, neither of which I had said I did. I definitely didn't like your second push on Froggaphant, possibly the second highest poster in the thread at the time, which was quite unwarranted. Your later posts have been better though.

What about Ocean's "later posts" have been better than his earlier ones? What was wrong with the push on Froggaphant?
In post 249, Huntress wrote:
In post 228, OceanWind wrote:Huntress is an idea. She's lurking for the most part. She has eleven posts so far. She's only cast one non-RVS vote (KTthecreeper) and is happy to sit on it for the entirety of D1 with no initiative at figuring anything out.

Only one vote as he's still my top scum read. You're catching up fast though. And the rest of that is not true as you can see from my posts.

In post 229, OceanWind wrote:Compared to most players, it is odd that no one really paid Huntress all that much attention, come to think of it. She skated below the radar for much of the game and her only content walls towards the end are in response to me grilling her about her reads.

You asked for explanations so I gave them. I've only the two scum reads at the moment (having dropped the one on All Alone) which, contrary to your implication here, I gave
without
you asking for them. I suspect your vote on me now is due to All Alone mentioning my name and you wondering if there is a chance of pushing a wagon on me. (Note, this is a suspicion, not an assumption.)

Yes, you have given them, but with no real explanation, especially on the KT read, and especially as of this point. Why are you still scum reading KT at this point? What convinced you to drop the All Alone scumread?
In post 250, Huntress wrote:

What about those later posts?
In post 254, Huntress wrote:Ocean's is misleading to say the least. If he was being honest about it he would have included my in that.

What reads of yours aren't gut reads and why?
In post 264, Huntress wrote:Please unvote. If you're town that's not a good vote. Look again at my posts to and about Ocean.

@ Dominator:
No, it isn't. Read my ISO to see the background to my vote.

In post 263, All Alone wrote:That said I think your 245 and 246 make a decent point about ASP and Huntress. I'll sheep this

245 was comparing playstyle and I've pointed out the problem with 246.

This post was complete crap. I read your argument on Ocean. I don't like it. And I don't like how you remained sheeping my KT vote without explanation for so long to buddy to me. Having a mutual scum read, upon seeing this ISO, is making me question my scum read on KT, because I doubt you'd hardbus day one, and I'm not liking what I see.

Overall Thought: @Kaboose, I think you reserved the right to hammer? I'd like answers to my questions if Huntress will provide them, and am willing to hammer this myself if Kaboose isn't around. Huntress, claim?
Kaboose
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:28 am

Post by Kaboose »

Mysteriously they've disappeared since getting to L1 it seems like.
Kaboose
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:53 am

Post by Kaboose »

Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:35 am

Post by Fro99er »

Didn't even give huntress the chance to claim?

WTF

Kaboose can be scum
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Froggaphant
Froggaphant
Goon
Froggaphant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:36 am

Post by Froggaphant »

In post 273, Fro99er wrote:Didn't even give huntress the chance to claim?

WTF

Kaboose can be scum

God dammit hydra slips

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”