Blitz 12: Double Trouble! (Game Over)

This forum was a trial run for quick games with deadlines no more than 96 hours per Day. Please see more here
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:39 am

Post by pisskop »

Prodding Gimick and ZZZX

Last edited by pisskop on Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:44 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

Errantparabola wrote:
In post 145, AlwaysInnocent wrote:Anyway,

VOTE: Errantparabola

For being sneaky and trying to push a lynch on me (even implicitly inviting Titus to do so), then asking me why I am not immediately responding to him when I have my hands full on Titus, as if he did not know.

How am i sneakily trying to push a lynch on you?
Im pretty blatantly trying to do it. Because i think you are scum.
Ah. And you are sure that you are not going to regret this lynch, if you are town? It makes little sense to push for a lynch that is so ill-informed, so I am starting to think you are scum.

In post 148, Errantparabola wrote:And i find it odd that i pushed on you first, and then you waited for titus to post a case on you, which you responded to. Like you're picking and choosing what to respond to.
Because she included me on her list of suspects before you pushed for me, and insisted that I questioned her about that, and, more importantly, because we were arguing about Ranger. I still have no answer from Titus about Ranger. Apparently she knows something that others do not, and refuses to share this.

I am indeed picking and choosing what I respond to, since I cannot reply to everyone at the same time with the same amount of focus. I am easily distracted. Like I said, you will get your turn. If you are town, please
honestly
consider that I am limiting my focus. This will tell you absolutely nothing about my alignment. You will find this out eventually.

Now, let me focus on your other posts before you start complaining that I am answering this, but not the other posts.
"You've been furthering the win condition of the Mafia even better than the Mafia." - Dierfire
Squirrelly
Squirrelly
Goon
Squirrelly
Goon
Goon

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:47 am

Post by Squirrelly »

In post 135, Titus wrote:
In post 131, Squirrelly wrote:
In post 128, Titus wrote:
In post 125, Squirrelly wrote:Titus: is this the dumb association part of you again?
I have to ask because I'm not sure if I should start raging yet or not

I don't recall ever playing with you.

Second, "dumb association"? Talk to me about your Dwelee read.

Farside here.
You want to discuss another speed game with your association reads?

Blitz 1. Sure. Let's discuss it.

You're town. Dwelee town. Ranger town (we should agree on this one). Let's go.

Not the first blitz.

I'll play along for a moment. You trust me, I'll trust you and just smile and nod when I say innocent is a town read of mine.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:49 am

Post by Titus »

Ok, I will meet you half way. I take Dwelee as innocent. You take AI as innocent.

Your move.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:00 am

Post by Errantparabola »

In post 151, AlwaysInnocent wrote:Ah. And you are sure that you are not going to regret this lynch, if you are town? It makes little sense to push for a lynch that is so ill-informed, so I am starting to think you are scum.

You're starting to think I'm scum? And this is after you voted for me?

In post 151, AlwaysInnocent wrote:I am indeed picking and choosing what I respond to, since I cannot reply to everyone at the same time with the same amount of focus. I am easily distracted. Like I said, you will get your turn. If you are town, please honestly consider that I am limiting my focus. This will tell you absolutely nothing about my alignment. You will find this out eventually.

Fine

Titus actively trying to interact with squirrelly is towny and reads like trying to form town block, only townread at the moment.
did another ms user do something lovely? recognize their achievements here!

Today's modern mafia consumer demands dozens, nay, hundreds of roles that are vanilla cops.
--implosion
provided
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:02 am

Post by Errantparabola »

I'm also having trouble with the ranger townread, but it is something I'll trust for now
Nowhere do I see in Dwlee's iso anything that points to him being obv town, though

Today's modern mafia consumer demands dozens, nay, hundreds of roles that are vanilla cops.
--implosion
provided
PhantomCobalt
PhantomCobalt
Mafia Scum
PhantomCobalt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:04 am

Post by PhantomCobalt »

Alright, I tried to add some colors to make this wall more enjoyable for all.

#51,
Errant's post here seems town-motivated
. I would think scum in a blitz game would be less motivated to drag the town out of RVS. Especially with short deadlines, why not let RVS go on? Town reading him so far.

#52 Titus are your reads mostly content and gut? I'm the same way. How do you think content reading could be viewed by people that motivation read?

#53 Good point by Errant.

#54 Is Dwlee trying to troll? Not entirely sure why he's acting like we're still in RVS when we left a long time ago.

This post by Fire makes me think that he's screaming that he's town.
He notes scum games, so it hints that he's OBVIOUSLY TOWN in this game.

#71-74
Ranger's reads here are dodgy.
Described as "hit or miss". Ranger's now disappeared.

#111 I think this is weak reasoning on Squirrely's part. I think he's trying to throw shit at me out of nowhere. Bad scumhunting.
Scum lean for me now.

#115 Is this a meta read? I didn't understand what you said there.

Again I'm sick so this might be a bit strewn about. I have a bad nasal headache.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:17 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

Errantparabola wrote:
In post 151, AlwaysInnocent wrote:Ah. And you are sure that you are not going to regret this lynch, if you are town? It makes little sense to push for a lynch that is so ill-informed, so I am starting to think you are scum.

You're starting to think I'm scum? And this is after you voted for me?
My vote on you is because I am suspicious of you. Because of the way you are acting towards me, I am becoming more confident that you are scum. That is what I was trying to say. Please don't play this semantics game. It is especially foolish if you are town. You should know better than that.

I have a policy to vote for suspicious players, but not actively push for their lynches until I think they are scum (yes, I actually make a distinction). When I say I am starting to think you are scum, I am saying that I am becoming more confident in my belief that you are scum to the point of actually just assuming you are scum, instead of just considering you suspicious (and voting for you, because there is no-one else that is more suspicious). At that point I will actively push for your lynch.

But I see that you have a desire to twist my words. If you are actually town, then you are suffering from a heavy confirmation bias. You should know whether this applies to you. I am starting to think that it does not, but at least I am considering the possibility that I could be wrong. You see, I do
not
want to push for your lynch in the case that you are town. I want to be confident enough of you being scum (rather than scummy or suspicious).

Fine

Titus actively trying to interact with squirrelly is towny and reads like trying to form town block, only townread at the moment.
Okay.

Anyway:

In post 119, Errantparabola wrote:
In post 117, AlwaysInnocent wrote:Especially the townreading of random people seems odd. I
know
that I am town, but I have not said or done anything yet that could lead to a reliable townread. In fact, some people seem to be suspicious of me, so why does she townread me?

Titus you say you have AI as a scumread. How opposed are you to voting here?
How is this not a sneaky request to call for a vote on me? You are not even asking her to vote for me, you are asking
how opposed she is
to voting for me.
"You've been furthering the win condition of the Mafia even better than the Mafia." - Dierfire
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:18 am

Post by Titus »

Your question is so awkward to me. Content and gut are methods to sort motivation.

Oh I forgot.
UNVOTE:
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

PhantomCobalt
PhantomCobalt
Mafia Scum
PhantomCobalt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:20 am

Post by PhantomCobalt »

In post 158, Titus wrote:Your question is so awkward to me. Content and gut are methods to sort motivation.

Oh I forgot.
UNVOTE:

Well do you read content or motivation more? Also can you answer my other question?
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:23 am

Post by Errantparabola »

Titus, is 77 the only thing meriting town dwlee read?
I see it being town motivated but definitely not obv town. Also take note that dwlee is doing little to actually contribute to the state of the game now so i definitely cant see how he is obv town.

Always, im not playing the semantics game wth you. How can you expect me to understand that distinction without the explanation that you gave me after the question? And do you honestly think I was being subtle about me asking Titus to vote you?

--implosion
provided
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:27 am

Post by Errantparabola »

Also, i dont see anything explicitly wrong with semantics?
It generates discussion and reads?

--implosion
provided
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:29 am

Post by Titus »

In post 159, PhantomCobalt wrote:
In post 158, Titus wrote:Your question is so awkward to me. Content and gut are methods to sort motivation.

Oh I forgot.
UNVOTE:

Well do you read content or motivation more? Also can you answer my other question?

You're deliberately being dense. Content is what is used to determine motivation. One cannot be used more than the other.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:34 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

Was reading through can't seem to focus. I did just wake up. I don't think people dissappearing is cause for alarm yet might just have different posting times.

The errant v always is bad imo if one of them is schm I can't tell yet because of post inflation and arguing their individual points. It would be great if you guys could focus on other people so I could tell if one of yous is full of shit.

The ranger reads idk I saw them raised brows. It was weird to me. It felt like filler.

@firebringer what do you think of the game so far?
UNVOTE:
When the opposition are here you tell them nothing except where the toilets are, but you lie about that right. Fuckity bye
Squirrelly
Squirrelly
Goon
Squirrelly
Goon
Goon

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:37 am

Post by Squirrelly »

pers early reads:

Townie {titus, AI, errant, texcat}

Scummy {phantom, dwlee}

Don't know {ranger, firebringer, dominator}

Need more posts - everyone else
PhantomCobalt
PhantomCobalt
Mafia Scum
PhantomCobalt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:44 am

Post by PhantomCobalt »

In post 162, Titus wrote:
In post 159, PhantomCobalt wrote:

Oh I forgot.
UNVOTE:

You're deliberately being dense. Content is what is used to determine motivation. One cannot be used more than the other.

Alright. Can you answer my other question?
PhantomCobalt
PhantomCobalt
Mafia Scum
PhantomCobalt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:46 am

Post by PhantomCobalt »

In post 164, Squirrelly wrote:pers early reads:

Scummy {phantom, dwlee}

tells ranger to include reasons with condensed reads --> does the same thing
what are you doing
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:48 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Titus, walk me through being a scum read of your to a "obvtown"?

Also, phantom, just lol. Am I trying to troll? You are joking.. right? What is even the point in posting that?
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:48 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 161, Errantparabola wrote:Also, i dont see anything explicitly wrong with semantics?
It generates discussion and reads?
Semantics in combination with heavy confirmation bias is dangerous, since you are likely to interpret utterances in favor of your bias, when these utterances often have little to do with someone's alignment. I suppose semantics are not necessarily useless, but great care should be taken when trying to use them to "read" someone. In a way, it is true that I used semantics to establish that your push on me was sneaky, since you pushed for my lynch initially in a disguised way, which was picked up as intended. Only when I called you out on it, did you say that you were actively pushing for my lynch. Now, of course, I could have been getting that all wrong, but it is reason for me to suspect you. Then you continued to harass me for very minor stuff, like not responding to your every post and the semantics of saying "I am starting to think you are scum" after I had voted for you, which really made it seem as if you were trying to set me up (without really wanting to
sincerely
read my alignment).

And not everything that generates discussion necessarily leads to better reads. Sometimes it causes more chaos, more derailment, which makes reading people more difficult.
PhantomCobalt
PhantomCobalt
Mafia Scum
PhantomCobalt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:49 am

Post by PhantomCobalt »

In post 167, Dwlee99 wrote:Titus, walk me through being a scum read of your to a "obvtown"?

Also, phantom, just lol. Am I trying to troll? You are joking.. right? What is even the point in posting that?

10/12 of your ISO is trolly RVS
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:50 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

Errant gets schooled: the post
When the opposition are here you tell them nothing except where the toilets are, but you lie about that right. Fuckity bye
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:59 am

Post by Titus »

In post 164, Squirrelly wrote:pers early reads:

Scummy {phantom, dwlee}

Ranger and Dwelee are town. Work with me here.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:59 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

Yakko? What happened to you? I remember you being much more aggressive in other games.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:00 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 113, Errantparabola wrote:"Correctly townreading me"
Ugh.

Ugh yes. But scummy?
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:01 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 114, Titus wrote:Dwelee is indeed obvtown.

So tell me what I missed

Return to “Blitz Games Trial”