TheCow (4) - Aeronaut, Keyser Söze, Frozen Angel, Kwlee99
Frozen Angel (2) - Nero Cain, pisskop
Nosferatu (1) - TheCow
Dwlee99 (1) - Wake88
pisskop (1) - davesaz

Not voting (2) - DeathNote, Zulfy

(expired on 2016-01-08 23:59:59)

16 players alive, 9 votes to lynch
Last edited by AngryPidgeon on Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:37 pm

Post by Fro99er »

Thanks wicked. I'll go read those posts you linked to and see how I feel. It's hard skimming/catching up while on V/LA

I just find it funny you think I'm skilled/experienced while Keyser treats me like I'm a moron and tries to tell me how to play.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:38 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 989, Zulfy wrote:
In post 888, davesaz wrote:
In post 882, Nosferatu wrote:
The fact that there's no train of thought in his posts, and no actions in his posts either, points to the fact that he isn't interested in clearing the game, something town would want to do; thereby making dave obviously not town-aligned.

Feel free to look over any of the NY's in my wiki list, or in fact most of the games. Asking questions is how I figure things out. You should also be able to easily find a pattern where I don't assume that conventional wisdom is true. Look at how hard I jump on people for "clears" -- easiest to find if you search for "lock clear" as there is one memorable game where that phrase features a lot. It especially worries me a lot when people give very easy townreads.

I don't have to ask about train of thought, but what do you mean by no actions? I'm not one who throws my vote around, if that's what you mean.

Maybe you already answered this, but if not: What's your response to the charge that you added your vote to the biggest wagon? Why is Radiant Cowbells a scumlean?

Re: biggest wagon. So what, if someone happens to be my strongest scumread at the time, why shouldn't I go onto that wagon? I'm west coast US, and online after pretty much everyone else in the thread. My prime posting time comes after everyone else has already had a crack at the topic of the day. (BTW I happen to end up off the wagon on a higher than average percentage of lynches for the same reason, many times the hammer comes while I'm still sleeping if it's morning, or while I'm at work when it's later in the day)

RC would be straight up null, except for a sarcastic scum claim post. Even making the read a nullscum for that reason is more a joke than anything else. I can't read RC, never have been able to. Most of the time I'm still stuck on null when one or the other of us dies. In the unlikely event we both get to LYLO in a game this could be a problem.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:39 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 988, Wickedestjr wrote:Have you played with Zulfy before? See my response to RC (986).

I haven't. Reading now.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:45 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 986, Wickedestjr wrote:Zulfy - his catch up posts made me think he was trying to blend in or avoid saying anything controversial. In particular, asking me why I don’t have any other opinions (beyond my vote choice) on page 8 seems like a question he’s asking out of obligation rather than genuine interest. I mean, seriously, why would he ask me why I’m not giving more thoughts on page 8 when a.) there are thirty more pages now and I have given more thoughts and b.) it’s not like I was contributing less than everyone else - it’s weird that he would single me out like this. And then he calls me a "lurkasaurus that burps scum every time it speaks", yet he has no other questions to ask me or no other posts to attack. Feels like he’s just following the crowd.

Ok I feel like I get half of this and the other half I don't get, but maybe it's a meta thing from you two?

I don't mind him asking that about your comments on page 8...IF it didn't come some 30 pages later. I think it's a pretty legit question otherwise.

Then you say he singled you out, but why couldn't he just be trying to latch on to you as someone he has experience with? I mean, I did the same with Aero.

But yeah the lurkasaurus part doesn't really make sense because it's not like you've contributed nothing (especially compared to players like Wake which makes the singling out appear worse for Zulfy)

Can you explain the following the crowd part? Were other people doing similar?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:47 pm

Post by Fro99er »

I'll reread 889 in an hour or two.
Heil King Froggo.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:52 pm

Post by davesaz »

I can't find the post where someone asked for an explanation of my Nosferatu read and/or why it came out of the blue.

In post 700, Nosferatu wrote:
I never made a scum case. All of my previous scum reads have been overturned by me looking over and reconsidering, so if I gave you two or three people who I said I was scumreading, I'd be lying to you. I could give you people I was scumreading previously, and why I overturned my ruling, but I doubt that would be helpful to you, but irregardless, I like hearing myself talk, so I'll go ahead and list that anyway, in no particular order.

I trimmed this post down quite a bit, but the openness of the post tells me it's coming from town. Scum try to find facts to match their read, town examine the facts and make the read match.

In post 882, Nosferatu wrote:Out of all of dave's posts, only two contain actual statements that one could derive reads from. The rest are just a series of questions and a few fairly obvious statements.

The fact that there's no train of thought in his posts, and no actions in his posts either, points to the fact that he isn't interested in clearing the game, something town would want to do; thereby making dave obviously not town-aligned.

Setting aside for the moment that the observations are incorrect,
this is the type of conclusion that town should make, if the observations were correct.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:48 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 999, davesaz wrote:
Gotta go back into iso for the 1st bolded section.

Re: started something and then dropped it when it didn't pan out.

I misremembered. Pisskop hasn't really started anything, so there wasn't anything to drop.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:34 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1006, davesaz wrote:I can't find the post where someone asked for an explanation of my Nosferatu read and/or why it came out of the blue.

I never made a scum case. All of my previous scum reads have been overturned by me looking over and reconsidering, so if I gave you two or three people who I said I was scumreading, I'd be lying to you. I could give you people I was scumreading previously, and why I overturned my ruling, but I doubt that would be helpful to you, but irregardless, I like hearing myself talk, so I'll go ahead and list that anyway, in no particular order.

I trimmed this post down quite a bit, but the openness of the post tells me it's coming from town. Scum try to find facts to match their read, town examine the facts and make the read match.

In post 882, Nosferatu wrote:Out of all of dave's posts, only two contain actual statements that one could derive reads from. The rest are just a series of questions and a few fairly obvious statements.

this is the type of conclusion that town should make, if the observations were correct.

Huh, strangely enough, you don't make those conclusions, or any observations at all for that matter. Wonder what that makes you?

On another note, is it just me, or does scum have an increased propensity to say things like this when caught. They always say "even if you're wrong, your thinking is townie". So are you telling me the proper conclusion is to scum read you?

You shouldn't townread me off of my case on you, I can make a case on anyone. I could argue aero and frogger are scum together and they pretended to clear each other through meta that no one would bother to verify because of their portrayed confidence. Does that make me town because I bothered to actually care about the game? No, it means I saw something and I went after it, something scum can do just as easily as town.

A townie up against my case on them doesn't town read me, they see the hypocrisy in my argument and look at my posts under scrutiny. Not paste me on top of their read list, call me obvious town and conjure up some bullshit reason for it.

It's obvious that my case on you applies to me as well, I've done pretty much nothing this entire game and only now I jump on you, someone with few posts, an odd playstyle, and a few votes on them from before. An easy glance at your meta proves that you don't like being called out on the flaws of your playstyle. Knowing this, the obvious course of action when the crux of the argument against you is this playstyle, a town player would see the possibility that this is scum that is exploiting your attachment to your playstyle.

Why no one else considered this is beyond me, but a town player under scrutiny for a hypocritical argument certainly doesn't suddenly town read their accuser.

TLDR: You're scum and you should feel bad.
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:35 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

Jeez phone posting is going to give me arthritis
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:35 pm

Post by pisskop »

:o
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:41 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

In post 1008, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 1006, davesaz wrote:I can't find the post where someone asked for an explanation of my Nosferatu read and/or why it came out of the blue.

Huh, strangely enough, you don't make those conclusions, or any observations at all for that matter. Wonder what that makes you?

On another note, is it just me, or does scum have an increased propensity to say things like this when caught. They always say "even if you're wrong, your thinking is townie". So are you telling me the proper conclusion is to scum read you?

You shouldn't townread me off of my case on you, I can make a case on anyone. I could argue aero and frogger are scum together and they pretended to clear each other through meta that no one would bother to verify because of their portrayed confidence. Does that make me town because I bothered to actually care about the game? No, it means I saw something and I went after it, something scum can do just as easily as town.

A townie up against my case on them doesn't town read me, they see the hypocrisy in my argument and look at my posts under scrutiny. Not paste me on top of their read list, call me obvious town and conjure up some bullshit reason for it.

It's obvious that my case on you applies to me as well, I've done pretty much nothing this entire game and only now I jump on you, someone with few posts, an odd playstyle, and a few votes on them from before. An easy glance at your meta proves that you don't like being called out on the flaws of your playstyle. Knowing this, the obvious course of action when the crux of the argument against you is this playstyle, a town player would see the possibility that this is scum that is exploiting your attachment to your playstyle.

Why no one else considered this is beyond me, but a town player under scrutiny for a hypocritical argument certainly doesn't suddenly town read their accuser.

TLDR: You're scum and you should feel bad.

have I mentioned that this is town?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:46 pm

Post by pisskop »

It makes me want to sheep it.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:48 pm

you should sheep it then?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:49 pm

Post by pisskop »

I guess.

cant you just consider my vote on him?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:51 pm

if you're okay with me prod dodging until you get lynched if it flips scum, yes.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:52 pm

Post by pisskop »

vote: davesaz
:roll:
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:52 pm

Post by pisskop »

<3
TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:37 pm

Post by TheCow »

v/la 28th
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:18 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 968, JarJarDrinks wrote:
- Moving his votes alot
- paying alot of attention to people that attack him
- self meta'ing
- just making a shitload of posts

Like I just feel like when something crosses frogs mind, he just immediately spits it out w/o giving it too much thought. Scum should be thinking about and choosing their words more carefully.

Regarding your meta town-read of Fro99er, I like/believe the reason I highlighted in bold. Although, I believe the four points addressed higher could be imitated as scum more easily.

In post 974, pisskop wrote:eww. Can you do me a solid and read my scum meta?

its all in the wiki.

What does your scum meta in your "wiki" have to do with your scum indicative behaviour in
this
game?

In post 977, Nosferatu wrote:but besides that; if Aero is the weakest and Soze is strongest, this is in an order, and my name is last. Meaning you clearly just stuck my name on at the end.

This is a good observation. His read list is evidently sorted vertically, but he has not stated whether it is sorted horizontally yet. If it is, then yes, there is a contradiction in saying "Aero is the weakest of the strong" when you are listed last.

In post 982, Nero Cain wrote:will today be the day I catch up?

I hope your contributions improve after the holidays.

In post 987, Wickedestjr wrote:If DeathNote is town, then I seriously doubt that JarJar-scum says the bolded. He wouldn’t make ask if DeathNote is confirmed scum if
he
was scum that knew DeathNote was town. So I think JarJar can only be scum if DeathNote is scum too.

My basic understanding of your point is that: '
scum would not defend town
', but only '
scum would defend scum
'. Is this correct?

In post 992, Zulfy wrote:Please reword if you can as I am having trouble understanding this post.

Simply put, I was dissatisfied with the content of your early ISO and I am now satisfied with your input since coming back.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:21 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1019, Keyser Söze wrote:What does your scum meta in your "wiki" have to do with your scum indicative behaviour in this game?

https://www.aei.org/wp-content/uploads/ ... 2taxes.jpg
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:21 pm

Post by pisskop »

crap.

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:22 pm

Post by pisskop »

Why do we need a graph of france's gdp to show why higher taxes in america hurts growth?
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:32 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 1001, Fro99er wrote:Keyser treats me like I'm a moron

I do not think you are a moron. I only asked that you explain your reads and statements (which I have asked other players too). Reads without reasons are empty. However, you are now expressing your thoughts and explaining your reads in detail, which helps me follow your thought-process.

In post 1016, pisskop wrote:
vote: davesaz
:roll:

Please tell me in your own words why you are scum-reading davesaz.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:42 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

Furthermore, please tell me if you still hold this mindset:

In post 632, pisskop wrote:Lets get our final wagons of the day in order.

dwlee
wicked
FA
The Cow

And possibly others. But honestly Id support a FA lynch the most rn.

Or have your feelings of pushing "final wagons" of the above players changed? Moreover, please could you divulge who were the "And possibly others". I am very curious to hear your latest read of Frozen Angel.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”