What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:48 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 723, Raskolnikov wrote:Posting without scumhunting is called active lurking and it's worse than inactivity because I know you were here and aren't that invested whereas a lurker is often actually busy.

Says a lurker....

Let me ask -- how are you suppose to scumhunt when half the game ain't participating? you can't!
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:52 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 723, Raskolnikov wrote:I notice 2 players in here who are leaning scum for you (662), and not your townlean on golden robster. Can you explain why would you would be against lynching 2 of your scumleans over some of your neutral reads and a townlean?

This is actually a reasonable question:

Heat has been VA for awhile. I haven't had a chance to get a real up-to-date read on him, and I'm thinking there's a decent possibility he's town.

AI and Droog I'm gonna sort out the next day phase.... especially AI.

I left out Golden because he's mainly town for minor reasons; if I get a good enough argument for lynching him, then I'd be fine with it.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:55 pm

Post by Dierfire »

VOTE COUNT 1.16

Raskolnikov (4): Keyser Söze, massive, AxleGreaser, Ircher
Ircher (2): Raskolnikov, Boonskiies
droog (2): pisskop, Performer
Boonskiies (1): AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent (1): Heat
Performer (1): droog
Heat (1): UpTooLate

No Vote (1): Golden Robster

With 13 players living it takes 7/13 votes to lynch.

TIMER

Deadline currently suspended pending replacement for massive

NOTES

Seeking replacement for massive
Prodding Performer
Keyser on LA until 23 January
Last edited by Dierfire on Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
UpTooLate
UpTooLate
Mafia Scum
UpTooLate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:18 pm

Post by UpTooLate »

In post 723, Raskolnikov wrote:

In post 638, pisskop wrote:
In post 194, Raskolnikov wrote:Townreading Heat and UTL at this point.

Heat I think is more town than UTL, but are any of these reads challenged or explained?
In post 689, droog wrote:I'm going to flag this again:
In post 205, Heat wrote:I also don't like Ras. I've barely done anything to deserve a townread. It's come out way too quickly.

How/why did Raskolnikov have a town-read of Heat by post 194?

These were asked earlier and answered earlier ( ). At this point that was a very long time ago, since then Heat's the same but UTL's more scummy. and particularly the reasons she voted heat are garbage, scumreading someone who was V/LA for low content combined with a vague "my gut doesn't like her".

I explained the Ircher thing here, which you should have read if you saw my vote on Heat, and here. And are you sure you're not just a little sensitive to the inactivity topic? Also, I specifically said his posts
before
he went on V/LA were lacking.
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:24 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

In post 725, Ircher wrote:
In post 723, Raskolnikov wrote:Posting without scumhunting is called active lurking and it's worse than inactivity because I know you were here and aren't that invested whereas a lurker is often actually busy.

Says a lurker....

Let me ask -- how are you suppose to scumhunt when half the game ain't participating? you can't!

Yeah but I know I was busy (and you can see I was inactive in all 4 games I'm playing onsite), whereas I know you've been here and posting but not scumhunting within those posts. Similarly if I see someone else inactive there's always doubt but active lurking not so much.
The only possible pro-town explanation for you is inexperience/beingbad but I've checked your play in Newbie 1666 and it's way better and shows you are capable if you're town and have actual motivation to find scum.
deranged and incoherent
?
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:06 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 722, Ircher wrote:
In post 720, Boonskiies wrote:You haven't had an original thought this game. You are taking other people's cases and expanding, which you are doing pretty well, but it's just scum agenda.

This didn't hlp me last game,
BUT
:

Look on the flip side:
What if I rolled town.
Do you think its feasible or do you think I'm 99%+ scum?

Also, please define "original thought" as used in this context, as I'm pretty sure I don't agree with you on that part.

Case in point. Lynch it, fellas!!!!
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:57 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 728, UpTooLate wrote:I explained the Ircher thing ...

Your post appears to be phrased as if its answering a question. is it?
What is the question?

What is the post in response to?
UpTooLate
UpTooLate
Mafia Scum
UpTooLate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:14 pm

Post by UpTooLate »

In post 731, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 728, UpTooLate wrote:I explained the Ircher thing ...

Your post appears to be phrased as if its answering a question. is it?
What is the question?

What is the post in response to?

In post 723, Raskolnikov wrote: At this point that was a very long time ago, since then Heat's the same but
UTL's more scummy.
and particularly the reasons she voted heat are garbage, scumreading someone who was V/LA for low content combined with a vague "my gut doesn't like her".
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:19 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

Whoops, was the post I was referring to not 440.
deranged and incoherent
?
UpTooLate
UpTooLate
Mafia Scum
UpTooLate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:24 pm

Post by UpTooLate »

In post 733, Raskolnikov wrote:Whoops, was the post I was referring to not 440.

That's a pretty big post difference for a mistake. Fine. I'll bite. Anything you'd like me to elaborate on?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:56 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

That's a pretty big post difference for a mistake.

If you read it it's incredibly obvious I was referring to the post that is actually .
Anything you'd like me to elaborate on?

Asking you to elaborate would imply there was anything of substance there to begin with. As far as I can tell you vote Heat on posting little while he's been V/LA and for having a bad feeling about her and I doubt you'll be able to explain otherwise at this point.

If there is something I'd like you to go into more detail about, it would be your "reaction test" on Ircher. doesn't do it for me. I want to know in your words what reaction you expected, what you got, and how your read changed based on it. In your you say Ircher moves up for his case on droog and "AI is around there as well", where exactly is this? I expect more considering your very focus this game was supposedly on getting reactions just to build up these two reads.
deranged and incoherent
?
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:22 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Isn't massive unavailable during weekends?
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
UpTooLate
UpTooLate
Mafia Scum
UpTooLate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:42 pm

Post by UpTooLate »

In post 735, Raskolnikov wrote:
That's a pretty big post difference for a mistake.

If you read it it's incredibly obvious I was referring to the post that is actually .
Anything you'd like me to elaborate on?

Asking you to elaborate would imply there was anything of substance there to begin with.
As far as I can tell you vote Heat on posting little while he's been V/LA and for having a bad feeling about her and I doubt you'll be able to explain otherwise at this point.

I already answered this. If you want to ask me questions, fantastic. But make sure I didn't JUST address it. Thanks :D

In post 735, Raskolnikov wrote:If there is something I'd like you to go into more detail about, it would be your "reaction test" on Ircher. doesn't do it for me. I want to know in your words what reaction you expected, what you got, and how your read changed based on it.

To be clear, I wanted AI's reaction, and he continued defending Ircher like I thought he would. I had wondered if I had said something about Ircher that bothered him considering he has been team Ircher all damn game, and I wanted to see if a vote on Ircher would maybe get something more from AI, which it didn't, and I still don't understand it. I said I wanted Ircher to speak on the points I made against him, which he did. You've already read my thoughts on that.

In post 735, Raskolnikov wrote:In your you say Ircher moves up for his case on droog and "AI is around there as well", where exactly is this? I expect more considering your very focus this game was supposedly on getting reactions just to build up these two reads.

You're right. I should clarify a little more. I had originally had a town lean on AI, but I thought more about it, and the fact that he won't answer questions is off putting, as is his defense for someone from pretty much the beginning who he shouldn't "know" is town. So I had moved him down to a scum lean, along with Ircher by association. As for your question, I had moved them to a null town. But this recently caught my eye caught my eye:

In post 558, Ircher wrote:
Spoiler: Reads
Confirmed Town
(From my perspective):
Ircher - Role PM

Likely Town

Keysör - He's V/LA and he had a great start

Leaning Town

Pisskop - His behavior is bound to attract unnecessary attn. Very suicidal as scum.
Performer - Nothing notably scummy about him. Seems to be trying.
Axle - I liked his early interactions. Maybe I'm mistaken, but he seems to have disappeared.

Neutral

AI - My gut says he town, yet he doesn't seem to be contributing a lot of content. His read lists at least are helpful.
Golden - Deus replaced out; haven't really seen much from this slot
Heat - I've seen good and bad things from him.

Leaning Scum

Massive - He needs to contribute a lot more. He doesn't seem engaged in the game.
UpTooLate - Also needs to contribute more. He seems more engaged than Massive tho.

Likely Scum

Ras - I like how he decides to stop contributing when a wagon was formed on him. I also strongly dislike his entrance.
Boon - He needs to contribute a lot more. His slot has already replaced once and he reminds me of Njac (who was scum) in Newbie 1666.
Droog - I was a bit more confident with my read earlier. Still think he's scum, very poor entrance imo, and seems to not execute his own advice. Still, he seems like he's trying, so I'll give him that.

AI disagrees with lynching Droog. I can see a possibility for Droog to be town, even with my doubts. So, I'm thinking that since Boon has decided to not contribute (at all) to our discussions, we should lynch Boon.

VOTE: Boon

In post 560, AlwaysInnocent wrote:Sure, let's pressure Boon.

VOTE: Boon

Why does it matter if AI disagrees with lynching Droog? And AI follows Ircher's Boon vote 2 posts later? Ircher's read notes on AI in 662 are interesting too. I can't tell if that's town getting genuinely frustrated or scum trying to distance himself from his partner (though I agree with the sentiment).
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:06 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 698, Heat wrote:Droog shows
good
early scumhunting, namely in 306 where he talks about his dislike of UTL's analysis post of the pisskop wagon,

I see , I see the analysis.
Why is it "
good
" ,and what sets it apart from other scum hunting and analysis/reads that had already happened?
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:12 am

Post by massive »

Got prodded. Not on on the weekends. Catching up now. I see y'all doubled the page count while I was gone, anyone want to point out any "good parts" so I make sure I don't miss them and anger droog again?
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:52 am

Post by massive »

Keyser: One last word regarding accurate v. precise : Hawkeye's only criteria for accuracy is "hitting things with an arrow," whereas droog's accuracy regards differentiating between town and scum. It's nitpicky to say the least, and I feel better about it just being word choice, but this is a game about word choice and I don't want it left forgotten somewhere on D3 or something.

In post 433, Ircher wrote: I still think that comment about ai's reads is enough to consider you scum tbh.

Why do you consider droog's comment a "scumslip" but Keyser's isn't?

At the bottom of 21. I hate how what was a good line of pressure on Ircher turned into a dong-measuring contest between AI, pisskop, and droog. But yet I slog on.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:57 am

Post by Dierfire »

In post 736, Boonskiies wrote:Isn't massive unavailable during weekends?

In post 739, massive wrote:Not on on the weekends.

I was not aware of this--my apologies!

The deadline will resume as previously scheduled.

TIMER

(expired on 2016-01-21 12:00:00)
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:06 am

Post by massive »

Made it to the bottom of 25. My impression so far of those four pages:

Player: "Hey but what about this possible game-related idea or thought?"
pisskop / AI / droog: "Never mind that, have you seen the size of our dongs?"

Honestly guys, there is nothing alignment-indicative in your dongs, put them away please.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:14 am

Post by pisskop »

rather than acknowledge that my primary issue with AI is his boisterous play and question dodging you continue to oversimplufy it in epeen contest
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:19 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 737, UpTooLate wrote:Why does it matter if AI disagrees with lynching Droog? And AI follows Ircher's Boon vote 2 posts later? Ircher's read notes on AI in 662 are interesting too. I can't tell if that's town getting genuinely frustrated or scum trying to distance himself from his partner (though I agree with the sentiment).
I get that people associate it with scum buddying a player, but in my case it is because I have a strong read on Ircher. Why should I keep silent about that for fear of people confusing that with buddying? If people vote Ircher, I will call it a mistaken vote.
"You've been furthering the win condition of the Mafia even better than the Mafia." - Dierfire
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:24 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 742, massive wrote:Made it to the bottom of 25. My impression so far of those four pages:

Player: "Hey but what about this possible game-related idea or thought?"
pisskop / AI / droog: "Never mind that, have you seen the size of our dongs?"

Honestly guys, there is nothing alignment-indicative in your dongs, put them away please.
This is us fighting:

"You've been furthering the win condition of the Mafia even better than the Mafia." - Dierfire
Heat
Heat
Mafia Scum
Heat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:30 am

Post by Heat »

So do you wanna answer that question now AI or nah
Heat
Heat
Mafia Scum
Heat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:32 am

Post by Heat »

In post 738, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 698, Heat wrote:Droog shows
good
early scumhunting, namely in 306 where he talks about his dislike of UTL's analysis post of the pisskop wagon,

I see , I see the analysis.
Why is it "
good
" ,and what sets it apart from other scum hunting and analysis/reads that had already happened?

Nothing really sets it apart from anyone else.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:34 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 746, Heat wrote:So do you wanna answer that question now AI or nah
Which question again?
Heat
Heat
Mafia Scum
Heat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:34 am

Post by Heat »

Jesus Christ

How have I been opportunistic

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”