Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1390 (isolation #0) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

So what do I need to know about this game?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1391 (isolation #1) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

also major argument with Titus in

Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1397 (isolation #2) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Is Titus ever right?

Whats the case on AJ?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1400 (isolation #3) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'll read eventually.

Why are pignash and Espeonage not voting?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1405 (isolation #4) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

there's that lovely arrogance from Titus

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1407 (isolation #5) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ok great, but you being right in previous games =//= right about AJ this game. Once I read if I agree with the AJ case I'll join, if I don't then I won't join. You've played with me a ton why do you think I'd ever blindly sheep?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1409 (isolation #6) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I have like 20 hours, why are you in such a hurry?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1411 (isolation #7) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Is there a reason you try to make everything about you?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1413 (isolation #8) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean we've had this same conversation before about each of us not trusting our reads, and for me its still the same thing, why should I trust your reads if you won't trust mine?

In post 1412, Titus wrote:No. Is there a reason you always have to be contrary to me?

I don't think I am. I replaced in and you tried to strong arm a AJ lynch. I said no and then you got all pissy and said I was being mean to you.

So why not try to sell me on the merits of the AJ case?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1414 (isolation #9) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1391, Nero Cain wrote:also major argument with Titus in

I can tell the future.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1416 (isolation #10) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

???

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1420 (isolation #11) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1419, Titus wrote:If I thought Nero looked at evidence, I would engage him on that level.

really? I don't oppose you 'cause you are wrong 3/4th of the time but 'cause your "cases" are filled with more wholes than Swiss cheese. Why do you feel the need to take pot shots at me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1421 (isolation #12) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

or holes rather

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1424 (isolation #13) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 4:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

says the person that just said I don't look at evidence.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1432 (isolation #14) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1425, Titus wrote:You just proved it.

Nero: Titus sucks.
Titus: No my town games have been right 3/4 of the time.
Nero: Ignore you because your reads are wrong 3/4 of the time.

Me: desires a vig shot.

that is not at all how that conversation went down.

Titus: My reads have been right the past 3 games so join the wagon that I'm on!
Nero: What does you having been right in previous games have to do with anything?
Titus: Hurry up and fucking join!
Nero: Why?
Titus: deadline
Nero: There's still plenty of time and I don't need to join right now.
Titus: Nero is being mean to me! I'm not discussing why I think AJ is scum b/c Nero ignores evidence.

On one hand, I feel like townTitus is arrogant enough to try to strong arm a lynch and then take potshots at me when I don't blindly follow her but I think she could easily pull this as scum but on the other hand I just don't care and would be happy to vig her.

but also pignash is probs scum so yeah...

vote:pignash

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1441 (isolation #15) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1433, Titus wrote:Why haven't you bothered to try to sort AJ yourself?

oh look! A thinly veiled attack on me. If you think my slot is scum just come right and say it, don't be cagey.

I am leaning town an AJ. If his 1395 and 1402 are accurate then it makes your attack on him seem crazy and I'd question weather or not you are getting sheeped by scum. Now there is a theory that scum are more likely to interact with replacements to present thier version of the truth but I don't really feel like that a super solid scum tell.

but

In post 1427, pignash wrote:I'm here and reading. Just don't have a lot to say and don't really like either wagon, and there's not much point trying to change directions at this point.

really makes me think that both wagons are likely town and that pig is scum not wanting to be on either wagon.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1443 (isolation #16) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1441, Nero Cain wrote:
If
his 1395 and 1402 are accurate

I haven't read anything besides the posts after I replaced in. If he's lying about the events that happened then he's prob scum and i'll vote him accordingly. If he's not them I'll have to question those voting him and be really squinty eyed at Titus trying to strongarm that.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1444 (isolation #17) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but pig not wanting to join either wagon is just hilariously bad.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1446 (isolation #18) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Where are you from FA. (srs question)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1451 (isolation #19) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1449, Shiro wrote:
In post 1441, Nero Cain wrote:really makes me think that both wagons are likely town and that pig is scum not wanting to be on either wagon.

Didn't you just do the exact thing pig did.

Put out a reason to townread both wagons and avoid joining any ?

ummm no?

like pig never stated that he's town reading either wagon, I guess you could read it that way but its a little of a jump I think. I've stated that pig not wanting to vote makes it look like scum afraid to be on mislynches. Its tote not the same thing and I feel pretty misreped here.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1456 (isolation #20) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't feel like what me and pig did are the same thing at all and it feels wonky as all hell that Shiro thinks its the same. It felt like a "no u" type thing. Also I'm taking the initiative tho start my own wagon instead of sit on the sidelines.

Did you not read my 1443?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1529 (isolation #21) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1452, Grib wrote:What other interpretation is there of 'I don't like either wagon'?

If he was town I feel like we wouldn't need to "interpret" anything.

Pig, are you town reading both the AJ wagon and the Pist wagon? If so why?

In post 1469, Passionate Storm wrote:In a universe where both wagons are town, why do you suppose pignash is scum over town?

really? When is the last time someone came in the thread and was like "oh I don't like these wagons" and you were like "OMG THAT'S TOWN!"

In post 1503, pistachi0n wrote:I'm not liking Nero right now, he jumps in with one calendar day left to lynch and starts buddying the biggest wagon, it looks like he's trying to not sheep.

I just feel like I landed in Bizzoro world. So much misinformation and badness. Like FA thinking I was calling her scum and agreeing with AJ' case [on her] was dumb, I still think Shiro trying to throw my Pig reasoning back in my face was dumb and scummy and its not like we had a day left until deadline; nor was I "buddying" AJ.

+

I asked what the case on AJ was. FA told me to read, which is fair. And the only "reasoning" I got from Titus is that she was right in other games thus I should trust her read and that's not going to convince anyone besides mindless sheep players.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1531 (isolation #22) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

What "facts" am I interpreting backwards?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1533 (isolation #23) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

lets play a fun game

lets name things that are bigger than Titus' ego.

the universe

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1558 (isolation #24) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So I've been thinking about what I want to say and honestly? I'm just pretty fed up with the game. Titus' hysterical immaturity where she lashes out at everyone that won't be strongarmed into to AJ lynch could easily come from town her but I also think that her trying to strongarm a lynch is something she's be able to pull as scum.

The only thing that slightly bothers me about AJ is that he's siting on a lynch that has 0% change of going through which eh? I've vote him over a no lynch but there's a glorious pig wagon. Even a Pist wagon is ok but Mario and Fire are on it...just yuck.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1593 (isolation #25) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1587, Drixx wrote:This counter-wagon is giving me the heebie jeebies.

this "counter wagon" has been here for awhile now and you've never said anything about it until now, why?

As an added bonus, tell me what the case is on AJ?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1611 (isolation #26) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

lol no.

All I've seen from you is "I was right in three previous games so sheep me!" If you actually had reasons for why you think AJ is scum I'd listen but you don't.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1616 (isolation #27) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1613, Titus wrote:Tbh, I am 100% confident in Dave being scum but no one is willing to vote Dave because he actually fosed a townie.

then why the fuck have you been pushing AJ?!?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1620 (isolation #28) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

either lynch scumpig or we get rid of possible scum/town headache in Titus. Those are the two things I want most RN.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1623 (isolation #29) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1618, Titus wrote:Because everyone said Dave is town because of AJ and Elyse.

you have been doing a perfectly good job of trying to trying to strongarm AJ. Why you can't do that for Dave. You distancing from him or something?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1627 (isolation #30) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1624, Titus wrote:I am actually compromising with my townreads and working with them.

if this is town then its super shitty play.

In post 1626, Titus wrote:I am tired of catching scums and yelling at you fuckers from dead chat to listen to me.

not in the last few games I've been in with you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1629 (isolation #31) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

eek wasn't scum in X-men so it was prob a good reason why I didn't listen to you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1644 (isolation #32) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1633, Titus wrote:Pretty sure he was but even if I am wrong why are you judging me and discounting everything I say based off a game that's more than a fucking year old and ignoring the progress I have made since then?

no, eek wasn't scum.

YOU brought up the fact that we had been is games together and I ignore your reads that are correct. As evidence of this you brought up the X-men game and that you read scum read scumEek and I ignored this. I did ignore this-mostly b/c he wasn't scum. :lol:

The fact that I was merely countering your statement and you are trying to turn it around into and claim that I am discounting your AJ lynch b/c you are/have been wrong as fuck in games in the past is both pathetic and immature.

If AJ flips town I want you dead.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1645 (isolation #33) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

oh got so caught up I forgot what I wanted to ask

Fire, do you often quick hammer?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1651 (isolation #34) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1646, Aj The Epic wrote:It's L-1.

in that case then i'll hammer you before I leave in the morning if no one else does.

In post 1649, Shiro wrote:I am willing to go for an Elyse lynch. Is anyone game?

no.

I'd do Mario or Pig but I doubt we could get a lynch in 12 hours.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1653 (isolation #35) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:Mario

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1700 (isolation #36) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1695, Elyse wrote:Also town points to Dave for voting Titus when I'm the easier wagon

Why are you easier?

In post 1697, Aj The Epic wrote:VOTE: Elyse

This 1v1 shit was set up yesterday off of me falling, flipping town and then allowing her some leverage vs Titus. I don't like being set up like that. More importantly, even if I disagree with Titus I still think Titus is just playing bad, not scum.

So? I'm town and I want to get rid of maybe scum/town distraction. If Titus is not scum then yeah scum prob will be all over this but I my point is that town also want to get rid of this.

vote:Titus

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1704 (isolation #37) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

What makes you think Titus is town?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1707 (isolation #38) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:pignash

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1710 (isolation #39) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

The reason WHY I voted Mario is 'cause his early game reactions to getting wagoned were pathetic so I thought it was scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1719 (isolation #40) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1713, Titus wrote:@nero, why did you join this game?

I signed up for the game but it had filled so when the mod needed a replacement they asked me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1726 (isolation #41) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

daykill:Titus

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1729 (isolation #42) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1727, Elyse wrote:Pls let that be real

I am hoping the mod forgets as well.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1744 (isolation #43) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1738, Dwlee99 wrote:Eww titus votes. Gross.

titus votes are better than Elyse votes.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1748 (isolation #44) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1746, Titus wrote:
In post 1744, Nero Cain wrote:

Why?

I don't think Elyse is scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1755 (isolation #45) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1749, Titus wrote:
In post 1748, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1746, Titus wrote:
In post 1744, Nero Cain wrote:

Why?

I don't think Elyse is scum.

Why?

Why should I think she's scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1756 (isolation #46) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

oh Titus, what do you think of the Mario wagon?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1758 (isolation #47) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

hrm?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1795 (isolation #48) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1760, Titus wrote:Why did you dodge by reflecting this onto me?

Nonsensical opinions. Nothing Elyse has said has made an ounce of protown sense. She's just trying to rile people against me rather than scumhunt.

She's not my favorite wagon but I see why others see she's scum.

I would rather lynch Dave because he treats me like other scum I have seen in games past and hasn't done much here.

So why won't you vote them?

I skimmed her ISO and nothing shot out as scummy. So I "deflected" since I don't see anything scummy.

Your Dave case is junk. What do you this of his entrance today?

In post 1770, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1748, Nero Cain wrote:I don't think Elyse is scum.

Who thinks Elsye is scum?

you do.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1797 (isolation #49) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

My case on?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1802 (isolation #50) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't think I ever said that?

Though I think Pig and Esp are scum so. Esp being null on everyone after 70 pages is mind boggling and then Shiro can die after scumpig flips.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1805 (isolation #51) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1804, Espeonage wrote:
In post 1802, Nero Cain wrote:I don't think I ever said that?

Though I think Pig and Esp are scum so. Esp being null on everyone after less than 10 pages is pretty acceptable and then Shiro can die after scumpig flips.

ftfy

hey look a beetlejuice

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1806 (isolation #52) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1799, Titus wrote:Nero, why is my Dave case junk

you said your Dave case is that he treated you like scum have treated you in a previous game yes? I don't think its a good reason and I'm sick and fucking tired of joining games where your cases are about you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1808 (isolation #53) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1804, Espeonage wrote:
In post 1802, Nero Cain wrote:I don't think I ever said that?

Though I think Pig and Esp are scum so. Esp being null on everyone after less than 10 pages is pretty acceptable and then Shiro can die after scumpig flips.

ftfy

yeah, I don't really buy this b/c you are p active and

In post 1561, Espeonage wrote:
In post 1554, Titus wrote:AJ, make a wall case on someone if you want to live.

Yeah this is a p shitty post.

Not keen on either wagon rn.

^ is your last post on p.63 so you seem caught up.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1809 (isolation #54) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1807, Titus wrote:you aren't saying anything about my case bring wrong, but rather why you hate the fact I am right.

lol

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1812 (isolation #55) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

So you are claiming a cop guilty on Dave?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1820 (isolation #56) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1811, Frozen Angel wrote:Elyse , Aj , Dave as town ? You said you check their ISO's and your not seeing them as scum[/qoute]
I've only looked and Elyses ISO and yes nothing "scummy" jumped out at me. All I remember of yesterday is that Titus said that she was was right in other games so I should sheep her on AJ. And today Titus' whole case on Dave is that he treated her like scum has in a previous game. Do you feel like these are good reasons?

your seeing everyone as town?

When did I say that?

And I can't see the reason of your push against pig. and Eps is just the easiest push in game atm ...

What do you think of Espe claiming he's not caught up but clearly caught up? Yesterday I voted Pig b/c he wasn't voting either wagon while not doing anything himself and the reasons for his town reads on both AJ and Pist were both hilariously bad. Also 1429 and 1427 are scumposting.

not sure why the format is fucked up.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1825 (isolation #57) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1824, Frozen Angel wrote:avoiding contributing in any ongoing conversations.

What in the world do you think I'm avoiding?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1828 (isolation #58) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

stop throwing shade

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1834 (isolation #59) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

town

Nero Cain
Grib
Shinobi
Elyse
Aj The Epic
Dwlee99
Davsto
Titus
Heat
Firebringer
Frozen Angel
Shiro
pistachi0n
Espeonage
pignash
scum

Is prob where I'm about right now.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1910 (isolation #60) » Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What do you think of Titus who is hard town reading that after trying like hell (and failing miserly) to get that lynched?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1913 (isolation #61) » Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1911, Titus wrote:The word you're looking for is miserably. Miserly implies I held something back.

Love how you try to paint AJ obvtowning as something scummy to me.

eh, autocorrect.

I love how you are so full of yourself and by love I mean I'd be willing to smother you with a pillow.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1919 (isolation #62) » Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I was waiting until I finished typing things up so I could make one big long post but...

if you think I instigated a fight with Titus or lied about anything in our back and forth either you have the reading comprehension of a three year old or you are scum. My bet is on scum though.

I asked Titus (or technically, I asked anyone) what the case on AJ was, instead of answering me she beat her chest and said that I should sheep her. My 1045 was totes justified. She then LIED and said that we were getting close to deadline when we weren't, we still had 2 days and some change at that point. And here she whines/ATEs which is fucking annoying. And takes a pretty damn unwarranted pot shot at me here. She constantly attacks those that don't agree with her and town reads those that agree with her or defend her. When in reality its far more likely the scum are buddying the fuck out of her. I am FAR from the only player [on this site] that finds her annoying and if you did any sort of research (or simply read between the lines in our conversation) you'd see that Titus and I have a strained history though its not like I hate her as much as she probably thinks I do.

TBF, if I tilt my head just right I could maybe see how

In post 1397, Nero Cain wrote:Is Titus ever right?

you (and her?) could maybe read this as an attack on her but if it was an "attack" on her why am I asking to read the case in the next fucking sentence?!? I mean if I was attacking her and trying to discredit her AJ read (as you claim) why would I be interested in the case?

I also doubt that ANYONE actually thinks I was threatening Titus IRL. And I think 1941 is a bunch of strongly worded bullshit that you are trying to pass of as some quasi-content.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1920 (isolation #63) » Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Also town points to the first 5 players that can point out Drixx's scum slip.

vote:Drixx

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1922 (isolation #64) » Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yea sure.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1928 (isolation #65) » Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

If you think its a stretch why are you sheeping me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1929 (isolation #66) » Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but I also super dislike this so

In post 1843, Drixx wrote:I'm not sure why we don't already have consensus to lynch Elyse at this point

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1932 (isolation #67) » Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

How come you never voted Elyse?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1937 (isolation #68) » Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1936, Drixx wrote:So far I think only Titus and I have expressed that we think Elyse is likely to be scum

What?

Elyse was absolutely the leading wagon. My thing here is that I think scum are p likely to be "ok" with a wagon but not commit, wich is what it looks like to me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1938 (isolation #69) » Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Also AJ was on the wagon so I'm not sure why you are not giving Elyse the same benefit that you are giving Titus.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1990 (isolation #70) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Drixx how much of your defense is about being friends with Titus and how much is it that you really think these things 'cause alot of the stuff you posted is really stretching.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1992 (isolation #71) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2086 (isolation #72) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

this is my prod dodge until I am more awake.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2108 (isolation #73) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1996, Drixx wrote:An Innocent Child doesn't push to 1v1 someone without reason. There must be a reason.

She thought she was scum. Its not really as complicated as you are making it out to be.

In post 2023, Frozen Angel wrote:My gut says something is not right here.

my gut says this is a stretch.

In post 2040, Titus wrote:Nero is keeping a TvT going as scum and providing no content.

?????

What TvT am I keeping going?

In post 2042, pistachi0n wrote:also she was on the awful Mario flashwagon.

Why did you not talk about this before?

In post 2098, Dwlee99 wrote:I would bet heaps of money both of them are scum.

hello chain lynching scum

espe, what is your read on Shiro and why.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2116 (isolation #74) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2113, Titus wrote:Me v Elyse.

the fuck I am.

What is the town motivation in lying about that?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2118 (isolation #75) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I am doing plenty of scumhunting thank you. I like how you couldn't back up one statement so you moved on to try something else.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2128 (isolation #76) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2125, Espeonage wrote:Nero: Why you ask about Shiro in particular? Because it seems pretty shitty when you know I've got nothing. Like I could say how validating a vanity wagon on a not very talked about person is an issue, especially when there are other people that need to be talked about. But that is all gleaned from one post on this page.

In post 2052, Espeonage wrote:
In post 2034, Shiro wrote:Titus is impossible to read.

This is blatantly false. Titus is among the easier people to read. The only issue is that occasionally she is town when you read her as scum. But she is very easy to townread. To the point where scumreading her at any point should send alarm bells in everyone's head.

So I wanted to know if you were sum reading Shiro for this, if you were I was gonna call you on it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2132 (isolation #77) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

that's kinda the whole fucking point of asking you...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2135 (isolation #78) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Titus are you town reading Drixx?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2155 (isolation #79) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

lol@that omgus from dwlee

In post 2151, Espeonage wrote:@Everyone else: How are you people ok with Titus right now? Please just tell me in what world Titus is not screaming scum to you?

What I want to scream at Titus are things that will get me modkilled and site banned. I don't think she's town in the least but my experience says that she does stupid shit like this all the time so a bit null to me. My biggest worry is that players like Drixx and dwlee are buddy the fuck out of her and she's getting snowed as usual.

Also Drixx is still scum so yeah...but if that doesn't happen for some silly reason I'd go back to pig.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2156 (isolation #80) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

or maybe Drixx and Titus are scum since she won't give a read on him. i don't fucking know.

so many people I want dead.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2158 (isolation #81) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:pig

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2160 (isolation #82) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2159, Titus wrote:Drixx is obvtown

ok why?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2164 (isolation #83) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

lol, the ONLY reason you are "scum" reading me is 'cause I'm not doing things things you want me to do.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2174 (isolation #84) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

lol

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2175 (isolation #85) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2162, Titus wrote:Why the hell do you have him as anything but?

He supported the Elyse wagon but didn't vote on it until I called him on it. And considering that we JUST got out of a game where scum Nexus supported a wagon but didn't vote on it and considering that half your scum reads are based on experience it really makes me squinty eyed that you just happen to ignore this one. Are you scum buddies with Drixx? Are you getting snowed here b/c he's defending/buddying the fuck out of you?

In post 2121, Drixx wrote:
In post 2118, Nero Cain wrote:I am doing plenty of scumhunting thank you. I like how you couldn't back up one statement so you moved on to try something else.

I had a busy last couple weeks. Can you quote yourself scum hunting in thread please?

In post 2124, Drixx wrote:He claims to be scum hunting ... I don't recall seeing him actually push anyone or even try to get someone talking.

this is blatantly false and easily disproven by the fact that I was pushing Mario at the end of last day and I was pushing Drixx today. In fact, Drixx was posting ON SAME PAGE THAT WE WERE DISCUSSING HIS SCUMSLIP so it seems very very doubtful that he'd "not know" I was pushing him. Of course you are saying the same thing but I know that has more to do with your inability to objectively read anything when you are in tunnel mode/mad that I am not catering to your every whim.

though also not found of Espes "dammed if you do, dammed if you don't" stance at me. Though I do agree with Drixx that espe's multiball specis wtf. Even if Espe is scum and knows there is a 2nd team out there I could still see scumvscum.

In post 1114, Drixx wrote:I haven't caught up. I just wanted to apologize to the game. I do not like folks being inactive and try to bring full energy and activity to each game.

I don't want to get into any specifics and break the rules, but I think I'm safe in saying that I have been busy elsewhere on site. I will do my very best to put the time in to get active in this game. If I don't have the time I will replace out, but that's not something I like to do. I will do my very best to be caught up and engaged in the next 24 hours.

Again: I deeply apologize. It's not cool for one person to disrespect others who are active and making the game fun. That's not my style and I will rectify it ASAP.

this seems also very aTey and worried about how his slot is perceived.

Though I should prob take a play from Shin and just ignore you instead of getting worked up over your nonsensical bunk.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2232 (isolation #86) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2187, Drixx wrote:Nero you should really look into me a bit.

Why should I look into you when its not like you have looked into me? I mean one of your points was that "I came in this game and asked for info" sure I did.

In post 4499, Nero Cain wrote:So who are we killing and why?

Here I am in another game doing the same thing.

I think your "Nero is picking a fight on Titus" is incredibly inaccurate. As noted by AJ, we fight all the time. That's how I "predicted" our fight.

BUT YOU DIDN'T USE SMILEYS!

I sure didn't. Mainly b/c I have a really bad habit of forgetting that ppl can't read sarcasm over the net but I feel like my sarcastic replies are p obvious so idk...

I mean Titus said "I've been right in 3 games so sheep me!" how in the world is that not arrogant? And if you agree with me that its arrogant of her why is it crazy of me to get angry at her?

I think Titus has a pretty undeserved sense of entitlement and she rubs myself and alots of others the wrong way.

This is her from another game.

In post 4917, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4863, Titus wrote:Thank you Nero for listening for once. I give you a lot of grief about ignoring me, so believe me I noticed.

:igmeou:

This had 0% to do with me listening to you and 100% to do with me noticing Nexus playing like a fucking scumbag. Even though Nexus was scum and was saying "VCA was shit" to discredit you..I DO agree with him. VCA isn't all that accurate (in this case you were only 33% correct and that's even ignoring the fact that you thought there were 6 scum in an 18 player game which is pants on head) The only reason that VCA "works" is 'cause there are going to be less town alive and a higher chance of scum being on that wagon.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2233 (isolation #87) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2217, Dwlee99 wrote:2. You are good at scumhunting

white knight her more.

In post 2219, Dwlee99 wrote:I like your progression of reads while not contradicting yourself.

you don't think she could do that as scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2236 (isolation #88) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why did you not ask Titus that?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2239 (isolation #89) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

lol

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2240 (isolation #90) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

FA's and DW's hop onto the pig wagon makes me a little uneasy but a pig scumflip might mean that I'm wrong on atleast FA so I'm willing to keep my vote there and re access if need be.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2518 (isolation #91) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

TBF I should have declared v/la over the holidays. At any rate I'll catch up tonight so no hammer yet plox.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2535 (isolation #92) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

no

What do you think of the fact that we've tried to lynch pignash for 2 days and can't get it done?

vote:Pig

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2537 (isolation #93) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

lets just pretend that's true, why would scum counterwagon pig?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2542 (isolation #94) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

:shifty:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3408 (isolation #95) » Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

WTF Dave. I didn't lurk or do fuck all. Still think the only reason that I was really suspected is 'cause Titus is OMGUSy and aleast both of Drixx+Fire were defending their friend.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3409 (isolation #96) » Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

like until my replace out I was really the only one doing anything on my team.

I tried to play this game like town me, town me would have known AJ was town so that's why I was against an AJ lynch.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”