Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:31 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Hello, everyone. I'll be doing a quick read to catch up.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:35 pm

Post by pisskop »

Votecount 1.08

Extrapolated Eagle
- (3) Almost50, Kop, Persivul
Mad King Ashnard
- (1) Aneninen
Almost50
- (1) xtoxm
aneninen
- (2) Mad King Ashnard, Acryon
kop
- (1) Sunset Illusions
KainTepes
- (2) Burning Crystal, davesaz
davesaz
- (1) Kain Tepes

Not Voting
- Extrapolated Eagle, KuroiXHF

With 13 Alive it takes 7 to Lynch!
Day 01 Deadlne is (expired on 2016-03-01 09:00:00).
Last edited by pisskop on Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:36 pm

Post by Extrapolated Eagle »

Beautiful pagetop snipe
"@EE
:roll: Aside from that entire post being annoying as fuck, your scumread on me makes no sense." -Elyse (scum)
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:29 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 218, Burning Crystal wrote:
VLA cause flu for today

Not that this has anything to do with the game, but how do you (or anyone else) have a flu for a day?

In post 217, KainTepes wrote:I want to be aggressive because I admire aggressive players but when I am aggressive people hate me say I am too loud... so i DONT UNDERSTAND

I just want to CATCH SCUM like all the good players so why do you keep calling me fake???

There's definitely something wrong with this post, but it seems more of being new rather than being scummy. The main thing I'd like to say in response to this is that there's not necessarily anything wrong to being aggressive, but the entire feel I'm getting from this is that you're aggressive to the point that you're emotion-based and unwilling to reason. I sure hope I'm wrong.

In post 225, Kop wrote:
In post 222, KainTepes wrote:The more I think of it the LESS it makes sense, it is just like the game in TOS where a person who was sheriff calimed Godfather (which is a bad role), and got lynched because everyone said "no I know you are not godfather because you are SHERIFF"??? But that is so dumb, because sheriff is actually a good role and godfather is a bad role, they just lynched him because they think he is fake, but in reality he is a good guy and the town lynched him even though they knew he was a good guy because that town was stupid, so dave is being the same,,,,

I think I understand the whole point of this, and it's relevance.

But assure you, we're not lynching you based on being a poor player or bowing to the demands of your previous post. That is not what this game is about, I don't like policy lynches as we never learn anything from them. So in truth, you aren't becoming a policy lynch, just because you think your a poor player.

I just would like to see some posturing from yourself to get back at those people voting for you, and to show them why there votes should be elsewhere. Something we have been seeing lack of.

I like this. I'm getting townie reads from Kop.

In post 232, pisskop wrote:
Sunset Illusions replaces TOWNIE247

Welcome!

In post 247, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:Titus I need more from you. An looks like town. Pers looks nasty. VOTE: persivul

Why? What did Persivul say that looks scummy?

In post 249, pisskop wrote:
Almost50 replaces Smudger

Welcome!

In post 248, Mad King Ashnard wrote:IDK I'm not really enthusiastic about any votes at the moment.

I'll hard reread this soon.

I'm actually in agreement. Some people look better than others, but all of them have a good poker reads. (There are obviously some that are quicker to emotion, but it's striking me more-so as newbish)

The question I have for you is that if you're not really into voting anyone, what's with your vote on Ameninen?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:47 pm

Post by Almost50 »

OK. I'm all caught up. There are more irrelevant posts in this thread than there are actually relevant ones. If I disregard the posts that are irritating in an irrelevant-to-game way I'd say Persy is the one standing out as a slight scum lean.

However, I need to sort out RC first. I haven't had the pleasure of meeting Rasko before, so I would certainly appreciate it if you guys signed your posts for me to tell who's actually doing the post.

Very slight leans on most of the players isn't good either, so I'll try to think of some way to tell who's who when I wake up. For now I'll just unvote (since this was my predecessor's RS,V I believe.)

UNVOTE: UNVOTE
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:03 am

Post by acryon »

In post 240, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:Look. You're logically right. I'm sorry I feel a lot of pressure to come back to this. I tried to get back in the game and I'm getting stuck up on acryon a response to me and it's getting me all riled up again.

So. I'm taking a break here. I'm sorry. I'm not usually like this and I don't know why aneninen triggered me the way he did but the way acryon responded was frankly disgusting, IMO. Right now this game is ruined for me and I just want to replace out, so please ... I don't know, accept that I'm offended by different things from you and need some space so I can back off for a minute, please?

I am honestly very confused by all of this. I'm not sure how anything I said could bother someone at all outside of the game, but hopefully we can just move on from here for now.

I think KainTepes is good evidence for not allowing people to skip the newbie queue.

Dave's jump on Kain is bad.

In post 234, davesaz wrote:
@MOD My vote is on KainTepes

No, it's not "low hanging fruit". Yes, I do believe that scum might try to hide by "acting town". No reason to think newb scum would do that any less than experienced. The first advice you see if you look up how to play scum is to look town. What better way to do that than to tell people what town looks like (to you) and then try to look that way. What makes it an act is how the talk about being aggressive doesn't go with the actions.

But would a a newb-town understand
how
to outwork that aggressive talk in an effective manner? I'd say no.
Get to know me! | Unavailable on nights and weekends.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:15 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 233, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:Someone explain the reasons for scum reading me?

180 switch on the Titus read and getting into a battle over semantics off the top of my head.

Spoiler:
Whatever. I don't want to deal with this atm. Maybe I'll get back to this game later, I'm still sick to my stomach over the way I was treated here. It may be acceptable to y'all, but that qualifies as an invasion of privacy in my book. I have no problem with what aneninen said, I do have a problem with the way he said it. To pretend to understand me like that after playing that game the way he did.... And then defending him with that BS when the whole time you were agreeing with me- I hate the attacks made against me. Perhaps you guys are different from me and offended by different things, but that doesn't excuse attacking me for being offended by something like that- and I didn't ask much from him, just that he watchs his word choice. But instead of staying out of it you had to get into it. It isn't even really a game related topic and you defended him. My mind is still racing with why.

I'm sorry I really don't want to play after that BS. I could sit here and take apart every piece of that pile of horse waste of an argument that was used against me but I doubt I could get through your dense skull with a jackhammer, so I'm not even going to try. I need more space for the time being and if you push me I will either claim or replace out.

Seriously, I think your actions by coming into to something that doesn't really affect you was drastically and horrifyingly inappropriate.

You're putting us in a bad position here. I don't want to see someone get RL pissed off over this, but I've posted similar stuff in the past, and only when I was scum. It was partially true and partially strategic. When I'm town and I think I'm misunderstood or treated badly, I don't threaten to replace out, because I'm satisfied that my lynch is going to give town good info, and particularly on D1 when there's usually a mislynch anyway. All I see from you is concern about your personal survival. I don't see concern for town. Some people do get overly concerned with personal survival as town, but in general it's more often a scum trait, because scum have smaller teams and the loss of one has much greater impact than loss of a single town.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:23 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 244, Sunset Illusions wrote:Checking in, hows everyone doing?

Ill have important stuff soon, but there are a few things I need to address:

1. Burning Crystal, please provide more reads on people not named Eagle. In fact, pushing Eagle would be an improvement. Same goes for Mad King.

2. I do think Eagle is not a good lynch D1. I think this is a noobtown mislynch in the waiting and I will not touch it. I ask the rest of you to do the same. Good choices would be
Burning Crystal or Persivul
. (More info on this coming).

3. @Kain: Why are you here and why did you join mafiascum?

In post 247, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:
Titus
I need more from you. An looks like town.
Pers looks nasty
. VOTE: persivul

Wowsers - speaking of looking nasty, it seems like more than coincidence that a replacement comes in, points a finger at two people, and then you also go after those two like three posts later.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:25 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 253, KuroiXHF wrote:I like this. I'm getting townie reads from Kop.

Kop looks pretty obvtown. The only thing that concerns me is that he's posting more than he usually does. Hopefully that's a good thing.
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 4:12 am

Oh everyone thinks I wasn't actually frustrated and this was about my survival. Cool. That makes sense. Sorry I thought people were being dicks because they saw someone get offended over something they'd never been offended by and were just jumping on top of me for some reason I can't comprehend

Pers is still scum
"@EE
:roll: Aside from that entire post being annoying as fuck, your scumread on me makes no sense." -Elyse (scum)
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 4:19 am

Post by Persivul »

You're ruining this game. It's no fun if someone is actually upset about it IRL.

mod, please replace me
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 4:35 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 244, Sunset Illusions wrote:2. I do think Eagle is not a good lynch D1. I think this is a noobtown mislynch in the waiting and I will not touch it. I ask the rest of you to do the same. Good choices would be Burning Crystal or Persivul. (More info on this coming).

When will the more info come?

In post 245, Xtoxm wrote:Current preferred lynches would be Smudger/Anen/Mad King. There are others I could compromise on, and others i'd be less enthusiastic to. I won't go into my town reads right now.

Where did those name come from?

In post 246, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:
@aneninen. Not mad at you. I wasn't even that messed up until acryon got into it.

Let's just say I have emotional issues that I need to deal with and I apologize for them leaking into the thread. I try to stop myself when I recognize I'm blowing things that don't matter at all into mountains, it's just hard to take a break and calm down when you have... ...things... Like acryon jumping in on things and just riling people up more.

Then let's leave this story where it belongs to. In the past.

In post 253, KuroiXHF wrote:Not that this has anything to do with the game, but how do you (or anyone else) have a flu for a day?

Fzzzzzzzrt.
(1) It might have meant the worst day of flu.
(2) Some people can have flu quickly and dreadfully. It lasts for only a couple of days, 2 or so, but those days are horrible.

In post 253, KuroiXHF wrote:I'm actually in agreement. Some people look better than others, but all of them have a good poker reads. (There are obviously some that are quicker to emotion, but it's striking me more-so as newbish)
The question I have for you is that if you're not really into voting anyone, what's with your vote on Ameninen?

They may have left it there from RVS. Actually I left my vote there from RVS, because I'm another player who simply can't find too much useful content.
I mean, most of the things happening have been about a couple of players, whereas apart from those things... nothing.

In post 254, Almost50 wrote:OK. I'm all caught up. There are more irrelevant posts in this thread than there are actually relevant ones. If I disregard the posts that are irritating in an irrelevant-to-game way I'd say Persy is the one standing out as a slight scum lean.

However, I need to sort out RC first. I haven't had the pleasure of meeting Rasko before, so I would certainly appreciate it if you guys signed your posts for me to tell who's actually doing the post.

Why is it more urgent to sort RC out first than anyone else?

In post 256, Persivul wrote:You're putting us in a bad position here. I don't want to see someone get RL pissed off over this, but I've posted similar stuff in the past, and only when I was scum. It was partially true and partially strategic. When I'm town and I think I'm misunderstood or treated badly, I don't threaten to replace out, because I'm satisfied that my lynch is going to give town good info, and particularly on D1 when there's usually a mislynch anyway. All I see from you is concern about your personal survival. I don't see concern for town. Some people do get overly concerned with personal survival as town, but in general it's more often a scum trait, because scum have smaller teams and the loss of one has much greater impact than loss of a single town.

Erm... I can't explain it, why, but this is scum.
I often do such kind of appeasing posts or what-should-I-call-them, both as town as scum, and even if it can't be noticed (or at least, it has not been yet), I know my town-calm-down posts are different to my scum-calm-down posts.
I know it's weak but right now, better than nothing.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Persivul

In post 260, Persivul wrote:You're ruining this game. It's no fun if someone is actually upset about it IRL.

mod, please replace me

Shyt.
UNVOTE:
I simply can't imagine a scum replacing out in this very situation.

________

Frankly, everyone!
Can't we just play? Like in all the other games?
Pisskop deserves a better playlist than we are, including me.

And I f-cking don't care if you think that's my scum-appeasing post, actually it's not, but even my lynch would be more contribution to this game than everything has happened so far.
Actually Persivul was posting something similar, wasn't he? And he got a scumread from me.
Good.
I'm an idiot.

*hitting a tin bucket with a rusty hammer, which sounds terribly*
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 4:41 am

Post by pisskop »

seeking replacement for persivul
Last edited by pisskop on Mon Feb 22, 2016 4:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 4:45 am

Agreed. That's where I'm trying to go but I feel like people keep bringing up as game relevant.
"@EE
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:50 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Welcome 50. I owe you a not-lynching on D1. You replaced a scummy slot however, so you're going to need you to do something town.

VOTE: Anen

My Anen read is based on not liking a handful of his comments combined with a healthy dose of meta. Things like voting and unvoting Pers in #261 i'm not really buying, just looks to me like he's trying to fake stream of consciousness. I don't have a scum meta on Anen but I do have a good amount of town, and his play here is very different to what I was expecting from town-Anen..So it follows that this is more likely to be his scum play. Certainly good enough for me to support for D1.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Burning Crystal
Burning Crystal
Goon
Burning Crystal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:20 am

Post by Burning Crystal »

EE, you and KT need to scum hunt or we're voting you two. Both heads agree. When you were pressured, you just started whining. Show me who scum are rather than complaining that I am not doing enough.

I have been sick with a headache and then dealing with company. You weren't getting wall posts.

So hey. Drop the drama. Thanks.
Titus / tn5421
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:25 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 264, Xtoxm wrote:Welcome 50. I owe you a not-lynching on D1. You replaced a scummy slot however, so you're going to need you to do something town.

*LOL*
You owe me nothing, mate. It's all cool. You played to your win condition on that game.

Now speaking of my slot, I don't really mind being the D1 lynch IF it should help the town win. However, I think it's a bit too early to walk down that path now.

Yours is a null slot for me too. I just thought I'd start with RC (the one I played more games with than anyone else on this play list), and I was -simultaneously- going to keep an eye on Persy (too bad he decided to leave the game).

I player with you twice before I think, but still have no clue on how to read you, and I'm not sure I have enough tells on either Titus or davesaz (one finished game with each).

TBH, I didn't like either of Kain or Eagle posts much, but then I didn't want to add oil to the flames, so I steered clear for my 1st post. I will be sure to revisit both slots later on.

One thing to note: The "would newbie scum do this?" doesn't fly with me. I've seen some total noobs (playing literally their very first game) misleading the whole town and actually winning the game single handedly. Anything that is speculating what a "new player" would do is not a valid argument in my book.

Now I want Sunset to add some more stuff. Most of my town leans are based on people posting "normal" stuff, but given that nobody has yet touched on anything solid that would be the case for either alignment.

Anyway, I don't particularly find Aneninen scummy, but I did find the vote/unvote in the same post a bit intriguing. I don't mind applying some pressure there, and especially so with me currently not voting, so..

VOTE: Aneninen
KainTepes
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:28 am

Post by KainTepes »

I SAID THAT DAVE IS OBVIOUSLY SCUM TRYING TO GET IT EASY, WHY WONT ANYONE LISTEN TO ME,,, IM NOT WHINING IM POINTING OUT WHO THE SCUM IS
I AM KAIN TEPES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I am afraid of SAYING HIS NAME!!!!" - Toto

"why be a better mafia player, when you can be a better KAIN TEPES???" - Vi
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:31 am

Later. Titus you need to push in places that aren't places you shouldn't be pushing.
"@EE
Burning Crystal
Burning Crystal
Goon
Burning Crystal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:32 am

KT, drop the all caps. That is the internet equivalent of yelling.

Why won't anyone listen to me = whining.

Now, talk. Why is Dave scum? Posts and reasons please.
Titus / tn5421
KainTepes
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:33 am

Post by KainTepes »

I already posted,,

He voted for me for a stupid reason like "he is not actually aggressive he is just telling us he is aggressive" when HOW IS THAT EVEN A SCUM TELL??

It sounds just like he thought i will be a easy mislynch, which is really scummy

Don't you feel it too???

Burning Crystal
Burning Crystal
Goon
Burning Crystal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:34 am

In post 268, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:Later. Titus you need to push in places that aren't places you shouldn't be pushing.

Where should I be pushing?

This post just screams anyone but you and KT, which makes me only want to dig in more.
Titus / tn5421
KainTepes
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:35 am

Post by KainTepes »

dont ignore me please,,,

Mad King Ashnard
Mad King Ashnard
Goon
Mad King Ashnard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:35 am

Post by Mad King Ashnard »

VOTE: Adenine

Pigeon boy saying some weird things.
Burning Crystal
Burning Crystal
Goon
Burning Crystal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:36 am

In post 270, KainTepes wrote:I already posted,,

He voted for me for a stupid reason like "he is not actually aggressive he is just telling us he is aggressive" when HOW IS THAT EVEN A SCUM TELL??

It sounds just like he thought i will be a easy mislynch, which is really scummy

Don't you feel it too???

I agree with Dave, but it's not a full on tell.

People can be wrong town. That thought process never occurred to you. Vote on you, you fly off the handle.

You're still yelling.
Titus / tn5421

Return to “Completed Open Games”