Burning Crystal
Burning Crystal
Goon
Burning Crystal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:58 am

Post by Burning Crystal »

In post 776, Mad King Ashnard wrote:Fairly sure that she's not town now, yeah.

That was actually me, but, you know, ok.

In post 781, Xtoxm wrote:Eh.

VOTE: Kuroi

So you're really going to let MKA get away with a self-meta exclusive defense? I don't care if he didn't mean it in earnest or whatever, it's still complete and utter horseshit and strong justification for not moving our vote ever.

In post 793, acryon wrote:
In post 792, Aneninen wrote:
In post 765, KuroiXHF wrote:I am
really
tempted to vote Fire Starter now. I still see his posts elsewhere on MafiaScum. I'm going to
ask the mod
to give him a prod and see if he can do something useful.

In post 766, pisskop wrote:
Fire Starter is not within prod range

In post 767, pisskop wrote:
Fire Starter has requested replacement.

Either flaking out as scum or leaving because of being uninterested in the game. Right now we can't decide which one.

And we won't decide, because it's a null.

I don't think we saw more than 3 posts from Fire Starter, so I'm going to go with 'uninterested'.

In post 805, texcat wrote:Am I the only one who thinks that KT is an alt and is doing this on purpose??

I don't think so, no. I feel like he is genuinely frustrated and doesn't know how to proceed. It's still null though, and could just as easily be scum frustration as town frustration.

~~~~

Oh....Oh my god.

Is KT
making a case?

~tn5421
Titus / tn5421
KainTepes
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:02 am

Post by KainTepes »

what does THAT mean???
I AM KAIN TEPES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I am afraid of SAYING HIS NAME!!!!" - Toto

"why be a better mafia player, when you can be a better KAIN TEPES???" - Vi
KainTepes
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:03 am

Post by KainTepes »

MY TUMMY HURTS.. cant think beacuse it hurts so much...

chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:09 am

Post by chilledtea »

Hopefully Ranger posts quickly or as quickly as possible her thoughts and ideas.

Kain, you are doing much better so continue on this path.

I had hoped aninenien, kuroi, xtoxm and others could chip in and say who they would like as a candidate between BC, texcat. They haven't yet and the deadline has been (understandably) extended so this might drag on for some time now.

At least Kop is participating so I feel quite good about him, even though my fos will be there on him to some extent.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:18 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 773, Burning Crystal wrote:@760 - 770 (Kuroi's posts)

Ok first things first. This post is atrocious in the amount of fenceshitting and garbage in it.

I don't fence sit. I have null reads on some. That doesn't equate to fence sitting.

First, you claim that all my reads are based in what is easy (opening 760) while simultaneously trying to limit the lynch to all the popular wagons but yourself by ignoring the thread's recent developments (770). You simultaneously attack my reads for being easy while I'm being voted for the unpopularity of my opinions. Trend shifts against me once I explain (as much as I could) and you try to artificially force it back.

You ARE easy to read. You've been accusing me of various things and I've been shutting them down. I can understand criticism, but you've been giving me tangible accusations that I've completely disproved. Also, why do you think I've asked the town to consider voting for who are already voted? It's easier to lynch someone who already has votes on them than someone who has no votes.

Second, you attempt to cast me telling Dave to knock it off on the soft claiming as OMGUSing someone (not sure who). That's a pretty big stretch.

Someone votes you and you seem upset and vote them in an effort to "stick it to them." It fits the definition pretty well.

Third, you do a burden shift on Acryon stating that "if he had such a problem he'd say it then". This is abundantly hypocritical at best given none of your complaints in your wall were mentioned contemporaneously as things occurred. The fact is not everyone mentions every thought that comes into their head. Even Miss Posts a lot.

"contemporaneously." I don't even know that word, but it is a burden shift. A drunken post isn't exactly something that doesn't stick out to someone's forefront. I have no idea what me drunk typing could even be indicative of. Why would I want that kind of attention on me?

Fourth, you're really wish washy with your vote and you've begun vote shopping for a new wagon already. On the one hand, you say you're tempted to vote Fire Starter (765) but in your next post you state that Fire Starter shouldn't even be an option.

I WAS tempted. There is a true thing called lurking, and it does happen. There's a difference between someone disappearing (like Sunset Illusions, whom I advocated to not vote for) and someone who's posting all over Mafiascum, but not on the mafia game.

In post 777, Xtoxm wrote:
In post 751, KuroiXHF wrote:I was townreading you early on and pushed the wagon away from you but your play since has been totally flat. I still have a good level of paranoia over MKA and I can lynch him, but his response to the claims/softing at least appears to be town whereas yours does not, and it feels better voting here. You seem to have lost steam as we moved into the important part of the day, your reaction to 50s claim is to call him scum and you seem to still be maintaining that, reading things so differently (and likely wrong) is scummy in itself. For the most part you didn't respond to it at all instead choosing to fluff post, and now that you have given some content about it, it's not resonating with me in the way others are, ie acryon's .

Uhhh... Yeah. I don't believe him. It seems like a terrible claim from someone with no pressure. I've mentioned this before.

In post 788, acryon wrote:Eh, I've pushed someone for a drunk post that I thought felt fake in another game and it just turned into a big TvT wall-off, which I'd rather not do here. Made more sense for me to hold it until I had more to talk about re: you. Also please...the walls...

How would you like me to handle the walls? Unfortunately, a lot of activity happens during the days and I can't respond until the evenings but I do want to respond to everything.

In post 782, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 780, Mad King Ashnard wrote:We're town yo.

I've only been mislynched on D1 once before. And that involved both BBT and Lilith.

Don't be the second.

It's fallacious to assert that you're not scum because you weren't scum in another game. As for the other points pointed to me, I'll get to it when work slows down later, but in short - I completely forgot to add in the votes since the last vote count. I take responsibility for that error.

Are you playing dumb here? Obviously no one would genuinely assert that, and that's certainly not what MKA is doing here.

How are YOU reading this? This post is saying, "Last time I was lynched day one, I'm town and people want to vote me today. I AM TOWN." It's simply illogical.

In post 784, Kop wrote:
In post 780, Mad King Ashnard wrote:We're town yo.

I've only been mislynched on D1 once before. And that involved both BBT and Lilith.

Don't be the second.

To be fair, anybody and everybody can use that defence. It doesn't hold water. I've been mislynched many a time, I don't use that as a defence to votes being put on me.

Are you also playing dumb? MKA clearly being snarky, not making a legitimate defense to be argued with.[/quote]
Just out of curiosity, Kop. This isn't a response to this quote, but I've noticed you haven't interacted with me. Do you have a read list? Have you posted it and I missed it/forgot about it? Where am I?

In post 790, KainTepes wrote:IS THERE SOMETHING I CAN HELP WITH....?

French vanilla, almond milk and extra sugar, please.

In post 760, KuroiXHF wrote:Eagle was not good. Sure, he pushed against Kop, but Eagle's played a completely shit game - all game. Chilledtea is a lot more... chilled. Unfortunately for you, Chilledtea - you're going to inherit all of Eagle's negative points... at least until you earn the positive back.

To tell the truth, I wouldn't rule out him or KainThraddash as scum.[/quote]
I agree. I'm all for lynching KT. I just want a reason to vote him that's indicative of him being scum, and I'm not finding one.

As for KainThraddash, I have bigger issues. I believe he's used to Towns of Salem. (I've never played there but others here have so I believe their thoughts on that.) So, it's not about his posting style – it's something else. His posts are "fluctuating": sometimes he's noisy and very active, sometimes he dissapears for long periods. I can imagine a scum behind that very easily.

I think there are scummier people so I'll focus on them. For day two, I intend to put pressure in order to read more into it.

Also, any of those slots may be coached by their buddy or buddies. Since plenty of us have been giving them advice (later I realized, Daves was right; he hadn't been the only one), basically plenty of players are possible scums if any of those two flips scum.

That's a good point. Taken.

In post 768, Almost50 wrote:It thus follows my reads haven't changed much, and I'm still not voting outside of KT, Kop, chilledtea or Mad King. One thing I've learned from a recent game though is to never post a full list of reads on everybody. It only makes it easier for scum to pick their targets from the universally town read pool.

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Nightkills are sources of WIFOM.
By the way, I accidentally read
town Deadpool
instead of
town read pool

In post 797, pisskop wrote:
Ranger has replaced Fire Starter

Welcome! I await your read-through.

In post 822, KainTepes wrote:i show up when i want to answer the question that someone wrote for ME...

I WOULD POST ALL THE TIME BUT YOU SAID I WAS NOISY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Focus more on the content and less on the "aggression."

Preview Edit-KT: Yeah, I'm beginning to buy him as a troll.

Preview Edit-ChilledTea; What more do you want from me? I have my vote set on Burning Crystal.
KainTepes
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:24 am

Post by KainTepes »

I am TIRED of people calling me a TROLL... I just want to learn how to play Mafia Scum!!! and my tummy really hurts, so i think i need to lie down...

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:25 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 830, KainTepes wrote:I am TIRED of people calling me a TROLL... I just want to learn how to play Mafia Scum!!! and my tummy really hurts, so i think i need to lie down...

We're calling you a troll because we're giving you advice and you're not taking it. You don't even appear to attempt to take it. You complaining about your stomach is not useful to the game and does not help us find scum. The only reason why I personally tolerate you is because I find you amusing.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:27 am

Post by acryon »

In post 829, KuroiXHF wrote:How are YOU reading this? This post is saying, "Last time I was lynched day one, I'm town and people want to vote me today. I AM TOWN." It's simply illogical.

You
honestly
think this was a genuine statement from him? No one in the world that has played more than a single game of mafia would believe that is a logical statement, so why would you think he was genuinely proposing that?
Get to know me! | Unavailable on nights and weekends.
KainTepes
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:28 am

Post by KainTepes »

i try to, but my MEMORY is not very good and my ATTENTION SPAN is slow...!!!

chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:28 am

Post by chilledtea »

Oh ok. I missed that.

I see that aneninen has also voted burning crystal. I will wait for ranger before changing my vote then.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:39 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 832, acryon wrote:
In post 829, KuroiXHF wrote:How are YOU reading this? This post is saying, "Last time I was lynched day one, I'm town and people want to vote me today. I AM TOWN." It's simply illogical.

You
honestly
think this was a genuine statement from him? No one in the world that has played more than a single game of mafia would believe that is a logical statement, so why would you think he was genuinely proposing that?

Yes, especially since I'm confident that original post came from RC and not Rask.

In post 833, KainTepes wrote:i try to, but my MEMORY is not very good and my ATTENTION SPAN is slow...!!!

Then read the game please, before you comment. I also suggest Hydra Academy.
Mad King Ashnard
Mad King Ashnard
Goon
Mad King Ashnard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:48 am

Post by Mad King Ashnard »

Manipulation is a core tenet of my town play as you should be well aware, Adenine.

That was actually me, but, you know, ok.

Literally changes nothing.
Titus came out with a strong townread on me. Her hydra partner comes in with a scumread on us and votes us.
Titus is nowhere to be found.

That looks fucking horrible.
KainTepes
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:51 am

Post by KainTepes »

In post 835, KuroiXHF wrote:

You
honestly

Yes, especially since I'm confident that original post came from RC and not Rask.

In post 833, KainTepes wrote:i try to, but my MEMORY is not very good and my ATTENTION SPAN is slow...!!!

Then read the game please, before you comment. I also suggest Hydra Academy.

i tried to but then people starting saying i was scummy for being quiet for a long time??

I submitted my name in HYDRA ACAD but then i was not added...!!

acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:53 am

Post by acryon »

You
honestly

This makes even less sense. I have played a good handful of games with RC and he has never proposed something this asinine. No one who's played more than a game would.
Get to know me! | Unavailable on nights and weekends.
Mad King Ashnard
Mad King Ashnard
Goon
Mad King Ashnard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:55 am

Post by Mad King Ashnard »

In post 838, acryon wrote:

You
honestly

This makes even less sense. I have played a good handful of games with RC and he has never proposed something this asinine. No one who's played more than a game would.

Yawn.
I've played a good handful of games with you and I've never been a major candidate for a lynch facing deadline on day 1 before.
Do you agree or disagree that Titus disappearing from the game when she was scumreading me and her partner coming in and voting us is sketchy as fuck?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:12 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Acryon, I guess we just disagree. RC, I'm not going to comment on current games. seeing as I barely have any completed games with you.

I haven't noticed anything about Titus disappearing from anything. I may be able to comment later on, but I'm running out of brain power to notice that.
Burning Crystal
Burning Crystal
Goon
Burning Crystal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:19 am

Post by Burning Crystal »

In post 839, Mad King Ashnard wrote:
In post 838, acryon wrote:

You
honestly

Yawn.
I've played a good handful of games with you and I've never been a major candidate for a lynch facing deadline on day 1 before.
Do you agree or disagree that Titus disappearing from the game when she was scumreading me and her partner coming in and voting us is sketchy as fuck?

I have work you know. I didn't disappear. I didn't post anywhere else.

I also didn't have a hard townread on you. That should be pretty clear from the conversation we had. I just wasn't scumreading you and then later things happened that caused me to change my mind and my hydra partner didn't want Kuroi for some reason.

~Titus
Titus / tn5421
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:31 am

Post by Xtoxm »

In post 828, chilledtea wrote:I had hoped aninenien, kuroi, xtoxm and others could chip in and say who they would like as a candidate between BC,
texcat
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:42 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 842, Xtoxm wrote:
In post 828, chilledtea wrote:I had hoped aninenien, kuroi, xtoxm and others could chip in and say who they would like as a candidate between BC,
texcat

Nice quote. It would be enormously helpful if you would include commentary on why you quoted it.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:54 am

Post by chilledtea »

In post 843, davesaz wrote:
texcat

Nice quote. It would be enormously helpful if you would include commentary on why you quoted it.

I think he means he would go for texcat for a lynch instead of BC.

What would be your choice between these two?
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:59 am

Post by Ranger »

Yo. This game's gonna take me a while to get fully situated, though my understanding is we have a deadline impending. I'm doing something like five things at once, so it might take me a while to get caught up, but the urgent nature of the situation means I'll be making this game a top priority until night falls and I inevitably get nightkilled. :P
AKA, rBree2. Casual tryhard. I've Quite the RANGE. #pluralgang
"Interestingly though, town winrate in Blitzes has been really high."
- RadiantCowbells |
"Ranger's been town in most of them."
- Plotinus
"Ranger fake claiming? I'm shocked"
- usesPython
Game History
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:59 am

Post by davesaz »

I would ask why the choice is being limited to those two.
As for my answer, I'm already voting one of them... ;)
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:00 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 843, davesaz wrote:
texcat

I agree. It's a useless post.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:02 pm

Post by pisskop »

d
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:02 pm

Post by pisskop »

a
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.

Return to “Completed Open Games”