chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:37 am

Post by chilledtea »

In post 1148, Aneninen wrote:
In post 1134, chilledtea wrote:I would be against an acryon lynch personally. If it is possible someone needs to make a case on BC because both you (anen) and MKA think they are scum. I am having difficulty reading them. I can actually see them as town - but as scum it seems difficult.

and his whole Day2. It's emptier than it looks and lacks real scumhunting. Also, his town-meta I know is very different to this.

In post 1134, chilledtea wrote:
Also, anen, KT is not confirmed town. Let me remind people that he could be scum, and there is no reason why we shouldn't expect more from him now that we are in Day 2.
The "scum could just get on his wagon without fos" doesn't mean much if he is scum himself.

I've never said KT's confirmed town.
As for the next part, it's more likely that scums would build a counter instead of jumping on him. Especially in this situation; we're basically stalled.

Why are we stalled?

In post 1138, Almost50 wrote:Guys, I've never played with Scum!Ranger, so I wouldn't know for sure, but I'm sensing something is off with her persistence on lynching an unCC'd BG. If we're in scenario 5 she's probably the follower, and she verified my claim to be true so she can't wait to get rid of me bc her team prefers not to waste a NK on me.

I know it's a useless answer but something is not right. I don't know what to think of this or of Ranger or of something I can't put my finger on.
I've quoted this only to draw others' attention to this topic too.
Update because of later posts. The above goes for their whole interaction.

Oh I meant make a case on Burning Crystal. I read that post and I agreed with it initially but I have a gut feeling that acryon maybe town.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:12 am

Post by acryon »

@Mod: V/LA until Monday morning CST.
Get to know me! | Unavailable on nights and weekends.
KainTepes
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:16 am

Post by KainTepes »

XTOXM, BURNING CRYSTAL AND CHILLEDTEA SUSPICIOUS
I AM KAIN TEPES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I am afraid of SAYING HIS NAME!!!!" - Toto

"why be a better mafia player, when you can be a better KAIN TEPES???" - Vi
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:29 am

Post by Almost50 »

@KT: Add me to you list, please.

VOTE: KT

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
KainTepes
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:30 am

Post by KainTepes »

NO...... YOU WERE NOT SUSPICOUS YET

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:50 am

Post by Almost50 »

Why not?

KainTepes
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:52 am

Post by KainTepes »

because i stated reasons why XTOXM and BURNING CRYSTAL were suspicious earlier,,

chilledtea is less but only a LITTLE BIT suspicious,,
you are not yet

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:14 pm

Post by Almost50 »

So, what are the reasons behind you suspecting chilled then?

KainTepes
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:16 pm

Post by KainTepes »

In post 940, chilledtea wrote:
In post 932, KainTepes wrote:BUT IF HE IS JAILED AND THERE ARE NO KILLS HE CAN JUST COME THE NEXT DAY AND SAY "I WAS JAILED AND PROTECTED THANK YOU JAILOR"???? and we won't know who he is????

I am speechless. KT's best post everyone.

In post 828, chilledtea wrote:Hopefully Ranger posts quickly or as quickly as possible her thoughts and ideas.

Kain, you are doing much better so continue on this path.

I had hoped aninenien, kuroi, xtoxm and others could chip in and say who they would like as a candidate between BC, texcat. They haven't yet and the deadline has been (understandably) extended so this might drag on for some time now.

At least Kop is participating so I feel quite good about him, even though my fos will be there on him to some extent.

In post 791, chilledtea wrote:
In post 790, KainTepes wrote:IS THERE SOMETHING I CAN HELP WITH....? I WANT TO HELP BUT ALL THE LONG POSTS ARE CONFUSING ME...

Who are you suspicious about? Give your thoughts of this day (day 1) in detail.

Also please write in normal punctuation without all capitals. If we write in all capitals, it would be annoying, right? So when you write everything in capitals, it feels like you are yelling, but you clearly aren't and that feels annoying.

If you respond to this with anything other than what is asked like, for eg if you respond with " WHY YOU HATE ME SO MUCH!!?!?!!?" then expect me to not reply back or take you seriously.

To give you a template to help you out with, refer to my own post :

In post 701, chilledtea wrote:I am around 70% through reading everything. My feelings in brief :

Town :

Anenien
Kuroi
Kain
FireStarter
Acroyn (?spelling)
xtoxm (fence)

Difficult read :

Burning Crystal
Mad King

Scum :

Davesaz
Kop
almost50 (fence)

I haven't read much of texcat since where I am he just replaced in but I like him as town for the moment.

In post 695, chilledtea wrote:I was not going to talk until I had completed my analysis;... but KainTepes at around page 5 and 6 is having me loling like anything at this point. Have a town read on him but he needs to chill. His behaviour might distract if he keeps this way.

he is VERY inconsistent,, feels like he wants to redirect the DAY today,, so he suddenly scumread me after townreading me for a long time,,

Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:55 pm

Post by Ranger »

KainTepes wrote:WHAT IS THIS MEANING??
Exactly what it sounds like? What's not to get? I'm a frequent nightkill. Scum usually fear me. Sometimes, it is based off of past game experience, if the scum have played with me before and fear my talents from that game. Other times, it's because I've earned the respect of the scum in the current game in spite of no prior record. In either case, I still die early and often.
AKA, rBree2. Casual tryhard. I've Quite the RANGE. #pluralgang
"Interestingly though, town winrate in Blitzes has been really high."
- RadiantCowbells |
"Ranger's been town in most of them."
- Plotinus
"Ranger fake claiming? I'm shocked"
- usesPython
Game History
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:05 pm

Post by chilledtea »

The funny thing is, when I asked KT for his read list (who are you suspicious of?? etc etc), he didn't answer back. In fact, he only answers back in one liners the way he did, and generally in a way where no one will take him seriously.

For eg, it is clearly OMGUS behaviour at the moment. No one will take seriously, most would ignore him, and concentrate on the remaining 12(including dead) players. This has been happening since day 1.

Anyways, I think it should be either KT or Kop.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:58 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

@Anen,

Titus lurked out most of D1 which is a towntell for her, she has no reason to buddy me in the way she has given my history of not working with her, and my general level of mislynchability I think she would want me as a lynch option were she scum and she's effectively ruled out that option or at least made it difficult for her to change that stance. Also when asked to claim at L-1 on D1 she pretty much VT softed (by not claiming), which again is a good indication of town.

Acyron is mostly feel. He's expressed a lot of thought processes similar to my own which is an indication of shared alignment. I just get town vibes, consistently, from him. It's hard to explain.

I'm feeling like it's time for KT to exit this game, he's scum by POE and possibly scum by play - His actions at the end of yesterday pinged me, as does his continual asking me to 'explain naked votes' when all of my votes are pretty clear with limited research of my posts and the context around them. Either way he shows no intention of improving his approach, and if he's town I won't miss him.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:38 pm

Post by davesaz »

Well, it was fairly easy to keep up with reading, but not so easy to keep up with analysis.
I think I'll have to re-read the whole day, and look at yesterday's wagons too.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Mad King Ashnard
Mad King Ashnard
Goon
Mad King Ashnard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:33 pm

Post by Mad King Ashnard »

prodge
activity coming at some point etc
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:11 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 1150, chilledtea wrote:Oh I meant make a case on Burning Crystal. I read that post and I agreed with it initially but I have a gut feeling that acryon maybe town.

My case about BurningCrystal has too been posted before. See eg. , , , .
Some highlighting:
– They jumped on me for a silly reason (which is not essentially scummy), but at a point when they hoped I'd be quickwagoned (this is much more scummy)
– They scumslipped in and their reaction in confirmed that.
– Most of their discussion with me was about to discredit me, which is a scum strategy I've seen plenty of times before.
– Also, they were a possible lynch on Day1. We ended up lynching TexCat, and I find it very strange that noone focuses on the other major wagons of Yesterday.

In post 1159, Ranger wrote:Exactly what it sounds like? What's not to get? I'm a frequent nightkill. Scum usually fear me. Sometimes, it is based off of past game experience, if the scum have played with me before and fear my talents from that game. Other times, it's because I've earned the respect of the scum in the current game in spite of no prior record. In either case, I still die early and often.

The more times you post how town you are the more FoS you get from me.

In post 1161, Xtoxm wrote:Titus lurked out most of D1 which is a towntell for her, she has no reason to buddy me in the way she has given my history of not working with her, and my general level of mislynchability I think she would want me as a lynch option were she scum and she's effectively ruled out that option or at least made it difficult for her to change that stance. Also when asked to claim at L-1 on D1 she pretty much VT softed (by not claiming), which again is a good indication of town.

Lurking is null at best. It can happen because of RL reasons and/or it can be faked easily. Softing VT is not an alignment tell either. (Actually, that may make sense as scum so as to avoid a stray SK/other team Nightkill if we have any of those factions. Scums, if I understand the Setup well, are aware of that piece of info, on the other hand.)
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:42 pm

Post by chilledtea »

I can see town BC doing everything they are accused of doing as scum in that case.

Like I get the feeling that lot of meta stuff is happening here - I have never played with either of the heads of BC before so it's just difficult for me to see them as obvscum or whatever.

I will say that if people want BC lynched then I wouldn't be opposed but I still think that both Kop and KT are better options. The only reason people think KT is town (including me on day 1) is because we consider him newb town. I think that is potentially underestimating.

Kop on the other hand hasn't done much scum hunting and has only jumped on wagons. Never tried to start one.

I am starting to think that it is possible ranger is scum as well.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:13 pm

Post by Almost50 »

I heard somewhere KT was no newb, but rather a troll account. The one who said this seemed to know whom it was an alt of. Just saying.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:15 pm

Post by Almost50 »

They're also being preemptively rejected by many for future games queue.

Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:45 am

Post by Kop »

In post 1165, chilledtea wrote:I can see town BC doing everything they are accused of doing as scum in that case.

Like I get the feeling that lot of meta stuff is happening here - I have never played with either of the heads of BC before so it's just difficult for me to see them as obvscum or whatever.

I will say that if people want BC lynched then I wouldn't be opposed but I still think that both Kop and KT are better options. The only reason people think KT is town (including me on day 1) is because we consider him newb town. I think that is potentially underestimating.

Kop on the other hand hasn't done much scum hunting and has only jumped on wagons. Never tried to start one.

I am starting to think that it is possible ranger is scum as well.

If people want BC lynched, you surely will need a reason to vote for that lynch, not just because people want someone lynched, what you said, is band wagoning, oh hold on, that's what you are accusing me off, carry on.

What are your reasons for thinking that Ranger could possibly be scum?
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:04 am

Post by Kop »

In post 1161, Xtoxm wrote:I'm feeling like it's time for KT to exit this game, he's scum by POE and possibly scum by play - His actions at the end of yesterday pinged me, as does his continual asking me to 'explain naked votes' when all of my votes are pretty clear with limited research of my posts and the context around them. Either way he shows no intention of improving his approach, and if he's town I won't miss him.

I think this is the concensous that I'm coming too right now. If anything, it removes any doubts of what he is, and removes the WIFOM that he brings to the game. I still think we have a lot of time left to actually do some work before we lynch KT.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:10 am

Post by Kop »

In post 1147, Ranger wrote:
Almost50 wrote:As for YOU, well.. you never crumbed or hinted anything. Why would scum shot at you on N1 anyway?
Same reason they
always
do: fear of me, either gained from the game or carried over from a previous one.

And if you don't die, that means your not town, right?
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:25 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 1165, chilledtea wrote:I can see town BC doing everything they are accused of doing as scum in that case.

That doesn't explain Day1 VCs. From VC1.20 () to VC1.23 () they were the leading wagon at L–2. VC1.24 and 1.25 (, ) they were even with Kuroi (L–3 and L–4, respectively). Finally () TexCat got lynched.
Also, Titus is said to be the VCA-master (actually she is) and she hasn't done anything with any of the Day1 VCs.
Besides, I still think they scumslipped.

In post 1165, chilledtea wrote:I will say that if people want BC lynched then I wouldn't be opposed but I still think that both Kop and KT are better options. The only reason people think KT is town (including me on day 1) is because we consider him newb town. I think that is potentially underestimating.

I don't know what to think of him but I think there are better lynches.

In post 1165, chilledtea wrote:I am starting to think that it is possible ranger is scum as well.

Same here.

In post 1166, Almost50 wrote:I heard somewhere KT was no newb, but rather a troll account. The one who said this seemed to know whom it was an alt of. Just saying.

Are you allowed to and/or willing to post any details about this?

In post 1169, Kop wrote:I think this is the concensous that I'm coming too right now. If anything, it removes any doubts of what he is, and removes the WIFOM that he brings to the game. I still think we have a lot of time left to actually do some work before we lynch KT.

I agree.
Do you have other reads too?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:56 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1171, Aneninen wrote:Are you allowed to and/or willing to post any details about this?

No. :(

Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:04 am

Post by Kop »

Right now this is where am at.

Town - Almost50, Davesaz

Leaning Town - Acryon, ChilledTea, Xtom

Can't get a read properly - Mad King Ashnard, Ranger

Leaning Scum - Aneninen, Burning Crystal,

Scum - Kaintepes

So I wouldn't mind a lynch out of the bottom three.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:09 am

Post by pisskop »

beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.

Return to “Completed Open Games”