Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:42 pm

Post by wgeurts »

Alex quitting the wagon honestly looks pretty good, he may be town after all actually.
"
i agree we should have a rule against wgeurts
" -
Davsto

"
let's have 2 rules against wgeurts
" -
DeathRowKitty

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:43 pm

Post by wgeurts »

VOTE: Persivul
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:47 pm

Post by wgeurts »

In post 132, Persivul wrote:VOTE: Kuroi

Never explained.
In post 181, Persivul wrote:VOTE: texcat

Never explained.
In post 233, Persivul wrote:I thought that was implied, but FTR, intent to hammer.

Personally I think the guy is town trying to play too tricksy, but at this point he's going to be a distraction for as long as he's here, and his flip will help analysis. Absent a claim he needs to go.

This seems like an opportunistic grab at town-credit as well as a chance to hammer.
In post 242, Persivul wrote:
In post 241, wgeurts wrote:No JK should def be protecting the confirmed town lol

We can't keep him alive long enough to make a difference, unless you're proposing we don't use any of our actions for cop investigations. We just protect one wild conftown every night and gain no new information from our PRs.

VOTE: wgeurts

Votes me for theory just as BW becomes town and I'd be the obvious person recieving scrutiny for driving that wagon single-handedly.
In post 290, Persivul wrote:
In post 280, BlacleWorks wrote:Maxous. Wgeurts is the only one who pushed for my lynch and it was indeed a terrible push. I honestly don't know how I got to L-1. Perhaps its a matter of insecurity that lead those people to be lead astray. I have to come realize that being sure of yourself in this game tends to bother some individuals.
I'm picking up what your putting down. However, I happen to think that Wgeurts is actually scum and tried to push a scum myslynch on what appeared to be a weak player(me). I think your vote would be better on Wgeurts than anything else. Wgeurts flip will give you more traction for your push on Texcat if he flips town, and it wont damage your traction if Wgeurts flips scum.
Do you agree?

D1 scum generally don't lead a lynch wagon right from the start. They wait to see how things develop and help push a wagon that's already started. If you're right that he's the only one who pushed you, that's townie for D1.

VOTE: texcat
Votes texcat without explanation opportunistically.
In post 303, Persivul wrote:Bad vibes and I like the wagon so far.

This is utter crumpets justification.
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:35 pm

Post by BlacleWorks »

LoL if Wgeurts really is scum I will never doubt my own reads ever again.
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:06 pm

Post by wgeurts »

I'm afraid your going to have to keep doubting your reads then. Even though you're town you're getting what we call tunnel-vision, you're interpretating the evidence to make me scum instead of interpreting the read based off the evidence. You're not looking at what's most likely, you've decided I'm scum and your fitting stuff around that.

It's a common mistake with newer players, try and think about this.
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:07 pm

Post by wgeurts »

Also I just dumped an entire wall of content and all you can say is "lol wgeurts is scum".
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:10 pm

Post by Maxous »

In post 327, wgeurts wrote:
In post 233, Persivul wrote:I thought that was implied, but FTR, intent to hammer.

Personally I think the guy is town trying to play too tricksy, but at this point he's going to be a distraction for as long as he's here, and his flip will help analysis. Absent a claim he needs to go.

This seems like an opportunistic grab at town-credit as well as a chance to hammer.
In post 242, Persivul wrote:
In post 241, wgeurts wrote:No JK should def be protecting the confirmed town lol

We can't keep him alive long enough to make a difference, unless you're proposing we don't use any of our actions for cop investigations. We just protect one wild conftown every night and gain no new information from our PRs.

VOTE: wgeurts

Votes me for theory just as BW becomes town and I'd be the obvious person recieving scrutiny for driving that wagon single-handedly.

yeah, these 2 posts don't look great.
*and* I felt that Texcat's #307 felt kinda town.
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:15 pm

Post by Maxous »

In post 323, Alexcellent wrote:And I'm starting to have some second thoughts about her based on some of the weaker votes on her wagon. I want to hear some more justifications for the vote on her, particularly from Masquerade and KT.

funny enough, I thought those 2 votes were the worst ones on her too.
particularly KT's.
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:17 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 324, wgeurts wrote:I'll be blunt, I think Persivul is scum. He hasn't done any scum-hunting nor does he interact with people. He's coasting big time, the intent to hammer and his recent jump onto texcat look awful as he explains neither. Once. Nada. "Bad vibes and I like the wagon" is not a good reason to be lynching someone, I don't understand how a logical player like him can accept someone's lynch without providing his two-cents. I know persivul's town and scum game, as town he's a lot more pro-active. As scum he coasts and makes the best of what he gets. Guess which we're seeing this game?

You're seeing the game in which my cat died, my daughter had surgery, and I've been working 12 hour days all since the game started.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:22 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 331, Maxous wrote:yeah, these 2 posts don't look great.

Yet you stayed on the texcat wagon. Your presence there was part of the reason I joined it. It's odd that now you would try to disclaim the validity of the wagon to throw shade at me, when you wer eon it before me and stayed on it despite a "kinda town" post from her.
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:26 am

Post by drmyshottyizsik »

if he doesn't start pushing people and providing explanations for his actions soon I may consider pushing him.
oooh and ultimatum, however I've been busy with work and my wife being 9 months pregnant, I will do my best to get a wall post up today
#freeShotty
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:30 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 334, Persivul wrote:
In post 331, Maxous wrote:yeah, these 2 posts don't look great.

Yet you stayed on the texcat wagon. Your presence there was part of the reason I joined it. It's odd that now you would try to disclaim the validity of the wagon to throw shade at me, when you wer eon it before me and stayed on it despite a "kinda town" post from her.

why is it odd?
i was thinking about it and decided to wait for an answer from you.
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:46 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 336, Maxous wrote:why is it odd?

People aren't usually so blatantly hypocritical.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:29 am

Post by texcat »

Wow. Just wow. I don't even know where to start. How the f did I get all the way to L-1? Did anyone actually have a reason for voting me?
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:29 am

Post by texcat »

Here's what I see on my wagon:
Kuroi
voted me cause he didn't my reaction to his L-3 RVS questions.
Maxous
followed along because he thought Kuroi was scum hunting and that his tunnel of the L-3 RVS was good.
Persivul
voted because he liked this wagon so far and vibes.
KT
voted.
Alex
voted because I unvoted my RVS, I asked about our X number of powers, and I didn't like Persivul's intent to hammer on someone he thought was town. This only looks better because at least there were feeble reasons there and Alex unvoted when he realized I might be hammered.
Masquerade
voted. And evidently thinks he can make every single one of my posts look scummy? No mention of L-1 with this vote.

Not sure which of these is worse and don't know how to defend myself against most of them.

I voted Alex for the hat. It was an RVS vote, one I have made in almost every one of my games since the last time I played with Wgeurts and Dino said something about being voted for his hat. I unvoted because it was strictly an RVS vote, and I wanted to make it clear that there was no other reason for my vote, except the hat.

I asked about our powers. (This was partially because I was tired of the L-3 discussion and partly to see what reaction I might get.) I had this exchange with Maxous who didn't seem to mind talking about them at all, but offered no opinion as to how to handle them. And I, more or less, shut the discussion down. Maxous's reaction was not particularly townie, but since he didn't continue to pursue it, it hardly seems scummy.
In post 88, texcat wrote:
Maxous wrote:
In post 73, texcat wrote:Should we discuss how our town PRs are going to handle their X shots?

ok.
how do you think we should handle them?

I'm not even sure we should discuss it.

Even for D1, this wagon sucks. I'm just not sure which are bad and which are scummy. Kuroi and Alex, at least, seemed to give sincere reasons for voting me. As for everyone else on my wagon, I can't distinguish the sheep from the scum.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:42 am

Post by texcat »

In post 335, drmyshottyizsik wrote:
if he doesn't start pushing people and providing explanations for his actions soon I may consider pushing him.
oooh and ultimatum, however I've been busy with work and my wife being 9 months pregnant, I will do my best to get a wall post up today

I'm looking forward to it.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:02 am

Post by Persivul »

VOTE: Masquerade
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:39 am

Post by Clumsy »

Again, no explanation? Throughout your ISO, this is the first time you've mentioned Masq. Is it just for pressure or what?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:05 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 342, Clumsy wrote:Again, no explanation? Throughout your ISO, this is the first time you've mentioned Masq. Is it just for pressure or what?

I'm beginning to scum read Persivul. Dude, I fucking get it if you have emergencies with your pets or families or whatever but if you're not going to be able to play this game, you should replace out. I hope you're not just using that stuff as a crutch.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:14 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 339, texcat wrote:Masquerade voted. And evidently thinks he can make every single one of my posts look scummy? No mention of L-1 with this vote.

Must I repeat a straight-forward argument that was made just a couple posts before my own?

Do you really think I would play like this as scum?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:19 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 344, Persivul wrote:Do you really think I would play like this as scum?

Almost textbook definition of creating a WIFOM.

I'm not sure what's stopping me in voting you, Persivul. I'm weighing my options right now. For right now, UNVOTE:
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:20 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 343, KuroiXHF wrote:Dude, I fucking get it if you have emergencies with your pets or families or whatever but if you're not going to be able to play this game, you should replace out.

Only three people have more posts than me. A couple people with fewer posts probably have more real content, but still, I'm at least in the middle of the pack as far as contribution goes. Check Masquerade's ISO and vote him if you want to charge someone with not playing the game.

p-edit: take your head out of your ass and put your vote somewhere useful.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:25 am

Post by Masquerade »

UNVOTE:
I was lazy and just went to look into your iso and had a gutfeeling you were scum so I jumped the wagon. I normally check the votecount, no idea why I didn't this time.

@wgeurts:
In post 169, Masquerade wrote:Your RVS-posts felt towny to me, especially 16.
However:

However is the keyword here.

I'm still lazy but I'll try to get to iso-reads later tonight.

@Kuroi: How is not replacing out alignment indicative? (re: 343)
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:45 am

Post by wgeurts »

In post 346, Persivul wrote:
In post 343, KuroiXHF wrote:Dude, I fucking get it if you have emergencies with your pets or families or whatever but if you're not going to be able to play this game, you should replace out.

Only three people have more posts than me. A couple people with fewer posts probably have more real content, but still, I'm at least in the middle of the pack as far as contribution goes. Check Masquerade's ISO and vote him if you want to charge someone with not playing the game.

p-edit: take your head out of your ass and put your vote somewhere useful.

This is bad, now this is the "why me fry my tell" I thought I saw with Clumsy earlier. Also the whole "I wouldn't do this as scum is" not correct as he does this as scum. I'll get some games as evidence.
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:46 am

Post by Persivul »

Oh please gurts, if I were scum I'd have you doing my bidding.

Return to “Completed Open Games”