karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:19 pm

Post by karnos »

In post 349, Smithereens wrote:"His posts have no useful content, but he is posting..."

I could use your reasoning to fabricate a case against nearly every player in this game. Makes me confident that you really are trying to distance from the LQ wagon = scum theory, which makes me more confident that the LQ wagon does indeed contain a large number of the scum in this game.
My reasoning isn't the only criteria for fabricating a case, my reasoning was explaining how you are blatantly wrong when you try to claim creature is inactive.

And while other posts might be equally unhelpful, I find creature's last post to be very scummy. It's like he knew LQ would flip town and wanted to go for the last second town cred.
karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:20 pm

Post by karnos »

In post 348, Smithereens wrote: so it's probably best for us to recommend he get replaced instead of killing him.
I don't think that is how it works. If he is posting content at least once every 48 hours, and getting no prods, he shouldn't be replaced. You can't just have a player replaced because they aren't providing high quality posts. What you can do, is lynch that player.

VOTE: creature
Smithereens
Smithereens
Mafia Scum
Smithereens
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:26 pm

Post by Smithereens »

Alright, you go do your thing. I'm not too surprised that you refuse to credit a proposition that implicates your guilt so meh.
pistachi0n
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:39 pm

Post by pistachi0n »

In post 254, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 239, pistachi0n wrote:
In post 199, Bellaphant wrote:Hey pista, do you have any other thoughts?

Jae, I've said a bunch of times I'm townreading House. Sadly I'm not as invested in Ranger's reads as you :P
Ranger is a townread. Creature is shaping up to be a scumread. I'm not wild about you or LQ.
Why? Why the hell is Ranger a Town read for you? WTF, at best Ranger has been NAI, at worst they are Scum.
Actually, never mind, Ranger hasn't been contributing nearly as much as she has in the town games I've played with her.

Also, I've looked over the LQ fake lynch shenanigans, and honestly, his response seems really contrived.

VOTE: LQ
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:42 pm

Post by LicketyQuickety »

One lousy link is the best you could do, huh? Not buying it with one game. You implied multiple games you have see this, unless you are just really new to this game and think one game means something.
In post 345, Smithereens wrote:Let's lynch Jae, if he flips guilty then Karnos is guilty with him.
Based on what exactly? Sorry I'm not going to blindly sheep you, that doesn't mean I think Jae is obv town. I just think Creature has a far worse iso, and despite the above he isn't inactive anymore.
You both make decent points against each other here. I'm starting to think it could be SvS.
In post 348, Smithereens wrote:I'm just going to say that I believe you picked out a random from this list:
Almost50
Ranger
KuroiXHF
Charloux
JaeReed
Bellaphant
karnos
Kop
House
Chip Butty
Creature
Smithereens
LicketyQuickety
DixC
pistachi0n
sad1492
hiplop

and then ran with it. Most players are being unhelpful, and creature is agreeably the least helpful. I don't equate lack of participation with being scum however, so it's probably best for us to recommend he get replaced instead of killing him. The thing that pings me though is not the fact that you're after creature, but the fact that you've actively trying to distance yourself and others from the LQ wagon by picking on a player who you know is unlikely to defend himself. Reeks of fish if you ask me.

Players like Almost50 have been posting nothing but fluff and you don't care, so I'm suspicious that you single out the least active player to divert attention towards. Would you prefer to lynch creature over a player from the LQ wagon?
I got on Jae's case for doing hypothetcal analysis and you are doing the same here. Its not the kind of thing I usually see from you. For that reason, I think people should take a good look at your ISO Day 2.
In post 349, Smithereens wrote:"His posts have no useful content, but he is posting..."

I could use your reasoning to fabricate a case against nearly every player in this game. Makes me confident that you really are trying to distance from the LQ wagon = scum theory, which makes me more confident that the LQ wagon does indeed contain a large number of the scum in this game.
This is going to sound weird, but I don't like that you double posted here. Its like you are pretty confident that he is Scum. This is hypothetical, but a possible interpretation is that you are getting excited that you found someone from the other Scum faction that you think you have a good case against.
In post 350, karnos wrote:

My reasoning isn't the only criteria for fabricating a case
, my reasoning was explaining how you are blatantly wrong when you try to claim creature is inactive.

And while other posts might be equally unhelpful, I find creature's last post to be very scummy. It's like he knew LQ would flip town and wanted to go for the last second town cred.
Going to have to ask other people what they think about this, but it looks like he is admitting to fabricating a case here.
In post 351, karnos wrote:
In post 348, Smithereens wrote: so it's probably best for us to recommend he get replaced instead of killing him.
I don't think that is how it works. If he is posting content at least once every 48 hours, and getting no prods, he shouldn't be replaced. You can't just have a player replaced because they aren't providing high quality posts. What you can do, is lynch that player.

Good vote. I don't see you on the same faction as Creature (who I think is Scum), but you very well could be part of the other Scum team. Im my last game that just ended, Creature admitted to lurking as Scum.
In post 352, Smithereens wrote:Alright, you go do your thing. I'm not too surprised that you refuse to credit a proposition that implicates your guilt so meh.
I'm Feeling like Smith doesn't want to look at Creature or karnos points on lynching a lurker.

P-Edit: Why do you think my response is contrived? What tells you that?
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
Smithereens
Smithereens
Mafia Scum
Smithereens
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:46 pm

Post by Smithereens »

@Pista, have you read any of LQ's games/played with him before?
Also Ranger is V/LA and the fact you didn't know this means you haven't even read this game...

@LQ, I don't disagree with his Creature read, however my view is that creature is just a side show to avoid drawing attention to your wagon which imo demonstrates guilty knowledge.
Smithereens
Smithereens
Mafia Scum
Smithereens
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:49 pm

Post by Smithereens »

"You both make decent points against each other here. I'm starting to think it could be SvS."

I lol'ed. XD you must have a really low opinion of townies.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:53 pm

In post 355, Smithereens wrote:@Pista, have you read any of LQ's games/played with him before?
Also Ranger is V/LA and the fact you didn't know this means you haven't even read this game...

@LQ, I don't disagree with his Creature read, however my view is that creature is just a side show to avoid drawing attention to your wagon which imo demonstrates guilty knowledge.
You are starting to slip. You are making assumptions.

hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:54 pm

Post by hiplop »

pistachio not reading the game is unfortunately NAI
third best scummer of all time
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:54 pm

In post 356, Smithereens wrote:"You both make decent points against each other here. I'm starting to think it could be SvS."

What makes you I think I have a low opinion of townies?

Smithereens
Smithereens
Mafia Scum
Smithereens
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:57 pm

Post by Smithereens »

In post 357, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 355, Smithereens wrote:@Pista, have you read any of LQ's games/played with him before?

? I don't quite follow. What assumption do you refer to?
Smithereens
Smithereens
Mafia Scum
Smithereens
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:58 pm

Post by Smithereens »

In post 359, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 356, Smithereens wrote:"You both make decent points against each other here. I'm starting to think it could be SvS."

What makes you I think I have a low opinion of townies?
Well I know my own affiliation, so when you say that me making a good point looks scummy, I'm lead to believe that you don't think I could make good points as town hmm?
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:59 pm

In post 360, Smithereens wrote:
In post 357, LicketyQuickety wrote:

? I don't quite follow. What assumption do you refer to?
That the Creature vote is a distraction.
That Pista isn't reading the game.

Smithereens
Smithereens
Mafia Scum
Smithereens
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:03 pm

Post by Smithereens »

In post 362, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 360, Smithereens wrote: ? I don't quite follow. What assumption do you refer to?
That the Creature vote is a distraction.
That Pista isn't reading the game.
Are you sure you're reading the game?
The creature vote = distraction is a theory that we've being arguing about quite a bit.
Pista isn't reading the game because he doesn't know that Ranger is V/LA despite the VC's clearly stating it.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:05 pm

I'm going to bed. See you tomorrow.

Smithereens
Smithereens
Mafia Scum
Smithereens
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:08 pm

Post by Smithereens »

LQ you must not have known that Ranger was V/LA either... :\

ugh..
pistachi0n
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:30 pm

Post by pistachi0n »

I think I have played a game with LQ before (name is very familiar) but I don't remember the specifics of it. Is there something I should be looking for?

I'm referring to Ranger's content before the V/LA was declared. I looked at her iso before I made that post, please don't make assumptions. If I wasn't going to be reading the game, I wouldn't be wasting time making posts and playing on this site at all.
Smithereens
Smithereens
Mafia Scum
Smithereens
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:51 pm

Post by Smithereens »

@Pista,
What are your thoughts on Jae?

Also, it's well worth reading up on LQ. I had this feeling that the wagon was too opportunistic to be genuine and I've reached the belief that there isn't anything noticeably different about LQ from game to game. Certainly not enough for everyone to be scum reading him for it.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:29 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 337, House wrote:
In post 189, JaeReed wrote:
In post 175, hiplop wrote:VOTE: jaE

Hey hey
Hey hey :P Jury's still out on you, mate. Don't know what a non scum IC hippylop looks like yet. Don't have anything specifically I want to prod you about at this stage. Sorry for asking Bella and not you but I have a feeling she's townish <3 You can still try to IC me if you like! My trust for you right now is comparable to my thoughts on how good you are at CSing ;)
Maybe I've been out of the game too long.

What do you mean by the abbreviations IC and CS as they are used in this post?
Inexperience-Challenged in a newbie that I replaced into. Hippylop was my IC. For my first newbie also, Bella replaced in as IC. I've been unfortunate to have never had a non-scum IC. Just finished cocktail party where singersigner was my IC and she was scum also :/
In post 338, House wrote:
In post 206, JaeReed wrote:I know that I tend towards disliking your style of scumhunting as town from reading games where you were town in. I tend to scumread you when you're town anyway, so it's hard for me to judge your alignment.
Which games of mine have you read?
Huh.... I went into your threads to pick out the games and realized it was just one. I can't talk about it because rules. I don't super know why it matters what the game is, though?
In post 339, House wrote:
In post 206, JaeReed wrote:??

If I wanted to confbias sure.
Paranoid of confbias here...
In post 208, JaeReed wrote:
In post 205, Bellaphant wrote:Haha yeah, tbf ranger's put me low on her town reads when I'm town when she's town and scum, though! So it isn't indicative of much.

I'd've rather been scum with you. I'm still not sure you aren't.

Lq's defense to me was 'creature is scum bc of ongoing and ongoings is why ranger thinks i'm scum' which was...weird.
Is that admittance to being scum and thinking I'm on the other team? :P
Joking around with confbias here.

Two different mindsets over the same subject (confbias) reads as disingenuous to me.
Joking at a friend on the second. I probably shouldn't do that in games. No one told me not to though. *shrugs* But yeah, I act differently towards my friends.
In post 340, House wrote:
In post 287, JaeReed wrote:
In post 284, Charloux wrote:
In post 280, Bellaphant wrote: like, charl looks terrible and is prolly scum, but I'm still down for lynching lq.
Explain the logic of not voting for prolly scum, but rather for LQ? Or you don't really care who gets lynched?
She's voting definite scum rather than probable scum. She's gotta care who gets lynched no matter her alignment. What you brought up is a null point and a misrep.

Don't think it was intentional, just saying read the posts :p
If it's a misrep, by definition it isn't null. Are you coaching?
Eh, from Charl I think it is null because I don't think it was intentional. I just think he didn't read the posts properly. You can skim as either alignment. I mean, I am coaching him to read the posts, sure? If you're asking flat out if we're scumbuddies then the answer is always going to be no regardless of my alignment or his, so I don't see the point in such a question. It'd be better to ask others what they think about it and see if their thoughts line up with your own, imo.

But I'm pretty bad so my theory there is potentially useless.
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:29 pm

Post by Ranger »

Charloux wrote:Now i understand how Rangers reads also count as reaction tests!
<3
hiplop wrote:I really think house is scum
So do I, but LicketyQuickety is still scum too.
{karnos, hiplop, Smithereens, JaeReed, Charloux}
{Kuroi, pistachi0n}
{Creature, Almost50}
{Chip Butty, Kop}
{sad}
{Bellaphant, DixC}
{House}
{LicketyQuickety}
AKA, rBree2. Casual tryhard. I've Quite the RANGE. #pluralgang
"Interestingly though, town winrate in Blitzes has been really high."
- RadiantCowbells |
"Ranger's been town in most of them."
- Plotinus
"Ranger fake claiming? I'm shocked"
- usesPython
Game History
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:39 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 341, karnos wrote: But why pick randomly when there are better methods?

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 4#p8021473

Scum iso. If LQ is town, this is obvious trying for town cred by opposing the wagon before it goes through.

The problem with this line of thinking is that scum are scumhunting too. Creature wouldn't know for sure anyone is town so the grab for towncred in that situation could go horribly wrong. All that means, I think, is that he legitimately thinks he's town.
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:39 pm

Post by Ranger »

JaeReed wrote: (and it has to be tonight because I am sure she is dying tonight regardless of alignment).
Well, I am gonna die tonight since there's no town doctor, but devil's advocate, the only way I'd die N1 as scum is if we lynched my faction's doctor or if I was in fact my faction's doctor.

But this is true enough. Last multiball game, I nailed both scum and for my trouble ate the N1 nightkill as scum.

I have to admit, I've placed you in my top-tier for town, but I'm not absolutely sure you're town. It's more like you have
such
a good grasp of me, and where I'm coming from, that you'd be breaking my heart if you were scum.

...Also, pretty sure you'd get nightkilled too. :P
I'm doing this for mine and to see how far off the mark I am when/if she does explain it.
As hinted above, you're scarily close.
@Ranger when you get back... What did you think of these parts of Bella's post?
Well, Bella's still low on my list. I think she's not the highest-priority lynch. She seems to have some content which is good and looks to be scumhunting, but I think there is a very significant chance she's scum.
- RadiantCowbells |
- Plotinus
- usesPython
Game History
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:44 pm

Post by Ranger »

Bellaphant wrote:Haha yeah, tbf ranger's put me low on her town reads when I'm town when she's town and scum, though!
I don't recall placing you low when I was scum except as your scumbuddy.
Which, mind you, is why you ended up being low in all the other town games. :P

{karnos, hiplop, Smithereens, JaeReed, Charloux}
{Kuroi, pistachi0n}
{Creature, Almost50, Chip Butty}
{Kop}
{sad}
{Bellaphant, DixC}
{House}
{LicketyQuickety}

The Kop, sad, and Bellaphant tiers may need some adjustments. Hopefully found in the following five pages.
- RadiantCowbells |
- Plotinus
- usesPython
Game History
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:47 pm

Post by Ranger »

Kuroi wrote:Ranger's posts have been completely null to me.
It's multiball.
Multiball

You don't need to read me.

Like, at all.

I'm dead.

Like, no matter what, I'm a corpse before the end of the game.
- RadiantCowbells |
- Plotinus
- usesPython
Game History
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}