New York 194: Guns N' Roses Mafia! (Day 8)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2723 (isolation #0) » Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I have two votes on me so atleast two people are wrong but that's ok, most players are not good scumhunters anyways.

That said I will join the fire wagon until I read up.

Vote:Fire
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2724 (isolation #1) » Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2721, RachMarie wrote:I am not liking fires recent vote
TBF, I don't like Fire at all. He's super fluffy. At the same time he's made a big song and dance (in the past) about his personal meta being effort=scum useless=town. Does he switch it up here to throw off his meta and avoid a trust tell? Maybe. This is p much why my RVS/policy lynch vote is going to sit on him until I want to kill something more.

In post 2718, Firebringer wrote:
In post 2711, Killthestory wrote:I feel like I'm the last town left alive
Again, you being town completely blows my mind.
So why are you not voting that?
In post 2703, Performer wrote:I'll elaborate: Drip, KAAG's post saying you were town based on your scum list you posted, is weird logic. It makes me uneasy, thinking he's protecting a possible scum buddy.

That or he's setting you up for some future mislynch.
Even if I was in another slot (and thus did not know I was town) I'd consider this pretty reachy and makes me a little uneasy about you.

Like its pretty common for players town read/scum read others based on their reads
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2725 (isolation #2) » Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2706, Firebringer wrote:
In post 2692, Something_Smart wrote:Yeah it was. The interaction was like:
Fire says some weird stuff
Fragger says "oh fire must be jester lol"

Like given the quality of Fragger's play this game I could actually see him doing this to try to cover up for his partner's stupidity (which wasn't even stupid, it's just Fire being Fire).
Yeah, this is your scum game.
This looks so similar to a Fire and Ice game where you were scum its not even funny.
Again why are you not voting this slot?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2732 (isolation #3) » Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2731, Something_Smart wrote:KTS is conftown, and at the time that Fire said that he WAS voting me.
Yes, KTS is p much town. He's a claimed 2 shot vig and has killed a mafia, thus he's not mafia. Thought there were 3 kills night 3, so mafia shot, sk dhot and the vig kill?

However my point was that instead of voting KTS (who he believed was scum) he switched his vote to Dom instead.

Fire rolling over makes me not care if that dies but I'd still like to finish reading before we hang someone.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2782 (isolation #4) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2735, Performer wrote:@Nero were you speaking of the themed game with Fire, BBT as Town 2-shot Bp , Titus; and GL, Thor, and massive scum? (I may not be fully recalling the details correctly but I'm curious of the meta you spoke of for Fire)
maybe...i dunno. I just remember a post from him that he made after the game that was along the lines of "yea when I put effort in I'm scum." Its WIFOM and I've seen this whole I've given up on the game from both town and scum. And he's a better lynch than lynching a flake slot.

+

with an SK in play (I'm assuming 1 of the 3 kills from night 3 was an SK until more information.) I could see Fire playing to his town "meta" to coast by.
In post 2740, Performer wrote:I am proposing a mass claim in the form of popcorn, starting with KAAG slot. I will claim last.
not today.
In post 2766, hebichan wrote:I like Performer's idea
What makes you like the idea?
In post 2772, hebichan wrote:
In post 2771, Something_Smart wrote:Did you ISO your predecessor?
I did, I found myself not agreeing with him a lot.
amished tell?

My town reads are prob kill, Rach and SS while my scum reads are Fire, Slan and maybe Hebi.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2784 (isolation #5) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

either vote Fire with me, start a Hebi wagon or explain why the Dom slot is scum WITHOUT referring to Dom's "lurking". I think its null.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2796 (isolation #6) » Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2792, Performer wrote:
People's reads so far

Drip - t on fire ; s on hebi
kts - t on perf/sland; s on hebi
heb - t on kts/perf/slan; s on ss, fire, kaag
ss - t on perf/drip/nero; s on heb, dom, sland
rach - t slan, kts, drip; s on fire,
fire - s on domi
nero - t on kts, rach, ss; s on fire, slan, heb
sland - s on kaag/domi
---
6-24-16 is d5 deadline & the most recent vc is below:

Killthestory -
Performer - Killthestory
hebichan - SS
Firebringer - hebi, rach, nero
Rachmarie -
Slandaar -
yume/reverie/Dominator37 - fire, Drip, Slandaar, perf
DrippingGoofball -
nero/KickAssAndGiggle -
Something_Smart

Not Voting - dominator

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.
---
forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?t=65280&f=56&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&user_select[]=12589&user_select[]=0&user_select[]=0&user_sort=Go

link to nero cain's town meta, for anyone interested
after digging through several pages of his meta, I haven't found a scum game of his so far but that is what I found so far
OMGUS and all but this post is very IIOAy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2805 (isolation #7) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

if Dom flips town heads will roll.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2808 (isolation #8) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

no

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2874 (isolation #9) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

@Rach we have an unaccounted kill on n3. So we either have an SK or a 2nd scum team.

POE and play says scum is in Slandaar and 2 of or all 3 if we have a second team.

Performer
hebichan
Firebringer

vote:Slandaar

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2876 (isolation #10) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

awesome. Its not like folks not lining my reads have stopped them from flipping scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2883 (isolation #11) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Like first and for most, I'm assuming that Dom wagon was a fucking scum gold mine though I more than expect someone (Performer?) to try to flip it on me. Something like a "oh you didn't vote him 'cause' you knew he'd flip town" or some weak ass shit like that.
In post 2787, Slandaar wrote:
In post 2781, RachMarie wrote:not as sold as DGB and slan on the revolving door slot that is now dominator
I was joking about 'must be scum'. I do think the slot has a good chance of scum though based on the reasoning in (if you actually go and reread the part of the game I am talking about you will see what I mean).

I also don't see many slots left who have potential to be scum.

4. Killthestory - No
7. Performer - No
9. hebichan - Possible but Nah
11. Firebringer - Really Don't think so
12. RachMarie - Really Don't think so
15. Slandaar - :cool:
16. Reverie - Probable
18. DrippingGoofball - Really Don't think so
19. KickAssAndGiggle - Probable
21. Something_Smart - Possible but Don't think so
^these reads are wishy washy.
In post 2792, Performer wrote:
People's reads so far

Drip - t on fire ; s on hebi
kts - t on perf/sland; s on hebi
heb - t on kts/perf/slan; s on ss, fire, kaag
ss - t on perf/drip/nero; s on heb, dom, sland
rach - t slan, kts, drip; s on fire,
fire - s on domi
nero - t on kts, rach, ss; s on fire, slan, heb
sland - s on kaag/domi
---
6-24-16 is d5 deadline & the most recent vc is below:

Killthestory -
Performer - Killthestory
hebichan - SS
Firebringer - hebi, rach, nero
Rachmarie -
Slandaar -
yume/reverie/Dominator37 - fire, Drip, Slandaar, perf
DrippingGoofball -
nero/KickAssAndGiggle -
Something_Smart

Not Voting - dominator

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.
---
forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?t=65280&f=56&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&user_select[]=12589&user_select[]=0&user_select[]=0&user_sort=Go

link to nero cain's town meta, for anyone interested
after digging through several pages of his meta, I haven't found a scum game of his so far but that is what I found so far
^
is IIOA, its a known scumtell and works like a charm for me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2886 (isolation #12) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

god you are so full of yourself.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2890 (isolation #13) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

you should prob stop helping the scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2891 (isolation #14) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

like, you think I'm scum 'cause you don't like my reads? That's just bullshit bro. I can't defend against your KAAG stuff 'cause you know...I'm not KAAG but I I think you scum reading me for not liking my reads is p illogical.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2893 (isolation #15) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

bro, ppl says my reads suck all the time. How come I flip town all the time with "sucky reads" It'll be no diffrent this time.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2896 (isolation #16) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

After Slan flips I'll be conf town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2900 (isolation #17) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

4 scum in a 21 seems so small unless scum is superpowerful. I'd say 5 or 6 seems more resonable. I basically have a guilty on Slandaar but we don't have to quick lynch him but this day ending in anything other than a Slan lynch is a failure.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2902 (isolation #18) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

good thing Slan is not a mislynch.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2904 (isolation #19) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

like who do you even think is scum? 'Cause it seems like you are town reading everyone but me. Even if you believe that I was scum there are still going to be aleast 2 other scum. Given that we have 2 factions, even if you believed that I'm scum and I was pushing a mislynch the game still wouldn't be over so....what the hell? Are you just that thick headed? Are you really some sort of limited sk? Idk man, your play is pretty awful.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2906 (isolation #20) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

There's nothing to "defend". As far as I know your sole reason for thinking that I'm scum is 'cause my reads are "awful". Yes I know that you are also saying something about KAAG didn't vote scum or some silly interactions or something but thats not really something I can defend.

I like your use of playing the victim card here to dodge the question. I mean you do realize that YOU are calling my reads/play awful but when I do you throw a hissy fit?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2908 (isolation #21) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

The reason the "reads" disscusion is important is 'cause this seems like mindless retoric and not something backed up by any substance.

Like you are hard town reading Performer, Rach and SS right? And I guess Slan. And you JUST got done saying that "Fire became strong town"

So that leaves me and Hebi. So you think its a 4/17 setup? Not impossible I guess but that last scum has t be really powerful.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2909 (isolation #22) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2906, Nero Cain wrote:some silly
interactions
or something but thats not really something I can defend
In post 2907, Killthestory wrote:Anyway, did you blatantly ignore the part about associations?
A+ reading.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2910 (isolation #23) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2905, Killthestory wrote:That's why I said only 4 people were acceptable votes,
Who are the other 3?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2912 (isolation #24) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So....your 4 "acceptable" votes are 3 of the same ppl I'm scum reading...so how are my reads awful?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2914 (isolation #25) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Like as it stands we have a flipped Mafia Goon and a Mafia Ascetic and we have an unaccouted kill so thats either an sk or a second team. Like what do you think the set up is right now?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2915 (isolation #26) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

And I should push Hebi over confirmed scum why?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2917 (isolation #27) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

how so?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2920 (isolation #28) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

he just is, that's all I want to say for the time being. I am not asking you to switch your vote or anything but he's confirmed scum hence I am voting him over Hebi.

Anyways what do you think the setup is...or maybe what are some of your set up beliefs 'cause the flipped scum power seems really light and your argument that there are only two scum left is worrisome.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2922 (isolation #29) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So where do you think that extra night 3 shot came from?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2926 (isolation #30) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't think Kill is scum, I just think his "logic" is like really reallt bad.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2928 (isolation #31) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So you lynched Ozgin and Fraggernaut?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2935 (isolation #32) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I do not think its MYLO with 2 factions.

I could see any of Slan, fire or Hebi as SK but frankly I don't care which factions the scum belong too.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2974 (isolation #33) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

The Nero wagon is stupid and Lazy. When I flip town make sure Slandaar and Performer are dead.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2976 (isolation #34) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

oh and Hebi too.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2977 (isolation #35) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Yea they are, I don't believe Perfs backup claim at all and Slandaar has to be intentionally no killing to be town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2978 (isolation #36) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

like the fact that I'm the sole wagon and there is no traction else should tell you guys that you the scum are more than cobfertable with my wagon; I'm a mislynch.

Also when you brought up fact Slan could be a ninja perf was like "yea ok, that makes sense" this is him setting up for my town flip.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2981 (isolation #37) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

You keep quick hammering people.

What do you think of the wagon on me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2983 (isolation #38) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I guess I kinda misread a little but he did say
In post 2958, Performer wrote:KTS you're saying he has something like a Ninja ability??
Still, I'm town and the fact that Slan is no killing while my slot has been targeting is what made me believe he's scum. The only other option is that he's intentionally no killing.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2999 (isolation #39) » Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Its pretty obvious what I am. I'm the town jail keeper. The Slandaar slot has been blocked two nights in a row with no second kill. So obviously I thought I had been blocking a kill. Weather he's the SK or the mafia..idk.

Like I said earlier, it should be obvious that this is a town wagon given that there is NO resistance like at all. Well SS and Rach are town reading me I guess so 2 out of 4? And that's ignoring the fact scum Hedi quickly hopped on me after avoiding the question of what she thought of my wagon.

Like Perfs claim of backup tracker, besides the fact that I don't believe it, and his claim of targeting Slandaar and seeing him go nowhere is not the CC type thing he thinks it it. Like roleblockers are not told what their action did. So for me to see that there is no kill like why would I not think he's been blocked?
@Perf why should I have not believed that I blocked a kill?

And the KTS stuff makes little sense to me as well.Like he's essentially voting me for not voting Hebi but why would I vote Hebi overr someone I had a quasi guilty on? His thing about it being mylo/lylo today and not willing to trust my claim is either a pretty big math fail or just unwilling to admit a mistake. I think he's kinda talking out of both sides of his mouth about Slandaar. Like he's town reading him BUT thinks he could be the SK. Like when I flip it'll mean that I'm not lying about my role or actions so there's gonna be alot of pressure on Slan tomorrow so this gives him the flexibility to switch to Slandaar the next day.

False positives are a thing so its not impossible that I have one on Slandaar. There's also a TON of scum motivation to want to get rid of a a blocking role. I think that if Slandaar is not scum then atlest one of KTS/Performer
HAVE
to be scum. Like Hebi is almost assurdly scum and Fire is a p good bet but even if they flip scum that's only 2 so a third has to be in KTS/Slandaar/Performer.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3003 (isolation #40) » Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

You are either being intentionally dense here (which is super scummy) or you really are that dense. It was super obvious what I was hinting at, hence why Performer "counterclaimed" Claiming that I'm just now coming out with this is so utterly untrue that I can't help but feel sorry if you really believe that. Or you could just be scum and lying.

You killing mafia=you not mafia=//=not SK.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3004 (isolation #41) » Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

hrmmm....no. That wouldn't work. 'cause there were 3 kills on night 3 so the shooter has to be someone else or there is a town killing role that hasn't CCed you yet but I find that unlikely. You can be bad town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3007 (isolation #42) » Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

still flipping town bro.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3008 (isolation #43) » Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

night 2 and 3 were SS, night 1 was Rach.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3010 (isolation #44) » Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3009, hebichan wrote:1. As far as I can tell most people think there are only 2 scum left
2. I am not scum
3. If I were scum I would just wait for the slandaar slot to hammer you cause by your own logic that slot should be a killing role, instead of jumping off.
4. you keep going back and forth on if you should vote me or slandaar.
1. so? Even if ppl think I am mafia, thats only a mafia goon, mafia asectic and a mafia jailkeeper. Seems like a weak scum team. Do you honestly believe that there is a weak scum team and a sk?
2. ok, lets say this is true. That means there are 3 scum in

4. Killthestory
7. Performer
11. Firebringer
12. RachMarie
15. Slandaar
21. Something_Smart

Who are they and why?

3. heh. Eventhough I still win if town wins I hate hate getting mislynched especial for such shitty reasons as "you are voting Slan over Hebi" and "nope I targeted Sland and he went nowhere so your wrong!" when that like doesn't even invalidate my action.
4. I think you are scum. I also know that I'm town so lynching not confirmed town makes the most sense to me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3011 (isolation #45) » Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

you're even

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3017 (isolation #46) » Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean you guys do realize this is a normal game and that backup tracker+bp (or whatever he plans on fake claiming later) would NOT be normal. Hence he's fake claiming to get me lynched. Since my role is one a the few threats to him he HAS to get me lynched. I think Perf is p likely to be the SK.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3019 (isolation #47) » Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ITT: Perf fake claims a non normal role to try to get me lynched so he's scum of some kind. I'm gonna guess SK 'cause they are often bulletproof.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3020 (isolation #48) » Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3014, Performer wrote:
In post 2998, Killthestory wrote:
In post 2990, Something_Smart wrote:^this is a scum vote

I'm not consolidating anything. This wagon has all the signs of being a town wagon, the biggest being that everyone wants to lynch someone else a little more but is willing to compromise. I've never seen one of those wagons hit scum.

Tbh whoever's scum (hebi and Slandaar, probably) deserves to win a heck of a lot more than town does. *sigh* I'm definitely not signing up for another large, this was way too much effort and is way too disappointing.
Why do you play to win? That just causes disappointment. I don't play to win. I don't play to lose either. I just play to play, to better myself. To be the best I can be, and to have fun.

Why do you choose to play?
This is a very insightful philosophical post :]
KTS , might I suggest you consider becoming an IC? I think you have the potential for it.
this is buddying btw

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3022 (isolation #49) » Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Serial Killers are commonly BP

and

that dual role thing he's claiming would NOT be normal.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3024 (isolation #50) » Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

backuptracker + ????

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3145 (isolation #51) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Atleast I get to laugh at KTS for thinking Slan was town

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3149 (isolation #52) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I was a little cheesed about my lynch. KTS' "you are pushing obvtown Slandaar so you must be scum" was pretty bad. I get the whole pushing town=not town idea but it will never ever be a good tell mostly 'cause town push town all the time. So I feel like he just got lucky. Performer tracking Slan the night before and using it to push me I thought was scummy. Like, if a roleblocker DOES block a VT (or any other role without a night action) it doesn't mean the blocker is lying. I was p surprised that that bulletproof/back up tracker even got the approved for a normal role.

And Rach thinking that I targeted her on night 1 when I wasn't even in the game was lol.

So I'm p much in agreement that town didn't deserve this but I don't really think Slan did that much either. I'm sure all this sounds assholeish but its me so yeah...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3154 (isolation #53) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3152, Killthestory wrote:Nero, it doesn't matter my reasoning for lynching you lol. Reasoning is nothing when it comes to finding scum.
In away you are correct as "caught for the wrong reasons" is a thing but your reasons were still technically wrong as it was S on S and not the S on T you thought it was.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3181 (isolation #54) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3159, RachMarie wrote:the fact you were pushing the sk had to be BP told me maf had shot at me and failed.
We never shot at you though. And I can hardly remember a game with an SK that
WASN'T
BP and that's something that I expect all town with any experience on this site to know.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3183 (isolation #55) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

yeah but it seems p rare.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3185 (isolation #56) » Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3184, Slandaar wrote:I shouldn't win when I have been claimed on by Nero who blocked me twice even when he flips mafia. When someone claims to have blocked someone two nights in a row and both nights were missing a kill... you should go with that.
this

Also I forgot to mention, town should have never ever lynched that flake tracker.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3187 (isolation #57) » Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

x shot I bet but I mean even if he was a VT like he claimed or had a PR and was blocked Perf would still get that same "Slan went nowhere"

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”