Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:55 pm

Post by Bins »

UNVOTE:

Changed my mind. Will vote tomorrow when not on mobile.
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:37 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I just now realized lane claimed roleblocker
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:38 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Will second that that was a really bad time to claim and you weren't in immediate danger of being lynched
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:15 pm

Post by gameplay506 »

In post 448, Io wrote:
In post 427, farside22 wrote:
In post 425, Io wrote:
In post 417, farside22 wrote:I reread and lo switches reads on dunn and it only happens after others expressed that view.
Before long had no issues with dunn.
That's a flat out lie.
I had Dunn put down as scum in my second set of reads and not my first set of reads sure, but if you actually read my first set of reads I was disagreeing with Dunn about Frnkay being scum.
So no I've never switched my dread on Dunn ever this game.
Disagreeing with someone = scummy to you?
No but you're saying I had no issues with Dunn which I clearly had issues with and then you use that to make an argument that I'm scum for deciding one post later that his vote was actually a pretty scummy move.
You're wording that like I was town reading Dunn before I scum read him which I wasn't. And then if by had no issues with Dunn you meant that I was null reading him that's a horrible argument as that would basically just mean if I decided later that almost anyone was scum your argument that I'm scum fro doing that would be valid in your eyes when clearly going from a null to a scum read is not a scum indicative in of itself.
Lo is town.
In post 462, cytheflyguy wrote:Really doe Lane? xDD

Just...no. You're not even trying to defend yourself? I see no town motivation doe? Like you call us morons for you not giving evidence? xDD

I'm really ok with adding pressure to this slot, but I don't wanna lynch it
just
yet. I wanna give him some time to at least defend himself.

VOTE: Lane
This is scum. It cant get more obvious than this.
Also I still see Dunn town
Lynch list atm is Malji, Bins, Cy obv.
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:17 pm

Post by gameplay506 »

Anyway I havent been posting much cus u guys are pretty shit and whenever I see the Franky slot being pushed I just rage quit.
Now I suggest anyone who pushed Franky to sheep until the end of the game. Please.
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:20 pm

Post by gameplay506 »

Far explain how 462 is town
Like at all
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:23 pm

Post by gameplay506 »

In post 465, Aristophanes wrote:Giving up on pagetop I guess.

VC 1.8
Lane0168
(5):
Majiffy
Bins
, Farside22 , Shinobi ,
CyTheFlyGuy

CyTheFlyGuy
(2): Gameplay506 ,
Dunnstral

Dunnstral
(2): Jaereed , Io
Majiffy
(1): AlpacaAlpaca
Shinobi
(1): Lane0168

Not Voting
(1): Realeo
With 12 Alive, it takes 7 to hammer.

The day will end on July 30th, 2016 at 10PM EST
(expired on 2016-07-30 22:00:00) (10PM EST July 30/16)

Bolded are prob scum.
I bolded Dunn cus he was on the lane wagon but nothing more i dont think he is scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:52 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 480, gameplay506 wrote:Far explain how 462 is town
Like at all
It's not.

But the unvote after, I'm seriously leaning vi townie.

I see lane claimed

unvote

I need to think about a few things and reread a couple of players before I vote.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:59 pm

Post by farside22 »

Also gameplay what bugs me about lo is she hasn't said much of anything and the fact that as soon as I call her out she comessage into the office lynch to defend herself but say nothing about her scum reads.

What's your thoughts on shinobi?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:01 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 483, farside22 wrote:Also gameplay what bugs me about lo is she hasn't said much of anything and the fact that as soon as I call her out she comes into the game only to defend herself but say nothing about her scum reads.

What's your thoughts on shinobi?
Fucking auto correct.

Fixed above.
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:33 pm

Post by gameplay506 »

Shinobi is null always has been. Those questions didn't really strike me as anything and he hasn't really done anything recently( scummy or towny).
Idk if he posted those reads but if not he needs to. I might make up my mind using them.
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:34 pm

Post by gameplay506 »

Far the thing ur saying bout lo fits Cy perfectly as well.
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:35 pm

Post by gameplay506 »

Like its 1:1
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:56 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Cy is enthusiastic newbtown.
Io is obvtown.

Can we vote scum?
Like, say, Dunnstral? Fair chance Shinobi is the townread I'm wrong on considering his eagerness to attempt to discredit me and lane. Though tbh this is mostly me hunting by Dunn associates to find my incorrect townread, so if on the off chance Dunn is SK that can be disregarded. I do think Dunn is group scum, though.

Farside was in the running as a partner, but page 1 I have reread a few times to reaffirm that cy is newbtown rather than newbscum, and she's still town in the manner she voted him. It reminded me very much of the way I'd expect pista to react in that situation. The rest of the content seemed to run the same line of thought as myself until recently. So I think she's more likely to be my correct townread out of her and Shinobi.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:58 pm

Post by JaeReed »

@Realeo if I die tonight make sure Dunnstral eats rope. I am dead serious. (and seriously dead if Dunnstral does not eat rope today tbh)
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:13 am

Post by gameplay506 »

Lel
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:17 am

Post by gameplay506 »

Just...no. You're not even trying to defend yourself? I see no town motivation doe? Like you call us morons for you not giving evidence? xDD

just

In post 323, cytheflyguy wrote:
In post 294, JaeReed wrote:
In post 289, cytheflyguy wrote: AlpacaAlpaca-Super strong town read. Posts like and show really good, pro town questioning.
Do you think those questions were likely to lead anywhere? Do you believe they were necessary to establish a read? Do you believe your intention in what you had originally stated was unclear enough to merit asking those questions?
Dunnstral-Independent thinker. Makes logical pushes but does not tunnel.
Do you believe Dunnstral's faking of a scumread on Franky was logical? Do you believe he has been reassessing his read on Franky? Do you believe his vote on me was anything more than OMGUS?
gameplay- Really really...bad
What do you believe was bad about those two posts in particular?
Frankie-Seems very isolated from town, but looks to confident to be SK
Why is being isolated from town a scumtell to you? Why is confidence a non-SK tell to you?
"Do you think those questions were likely to lead anywhere? (1) Do you believe they were necessary to establish a read? (2) Do you believe your intention in what you had originally stated was unclear enough to merit asking those questions? (3)"

(1) His questions majority of the time were towards me, I answered them, and I felt it helped town progress by moving it along. Yes, I do think that he should posts reads at some point.

(2) I looked at his meta, and honestly, the face that in his first game, he had full reads list does slightly bother me, and the fact he posts paragrahphs in his second also makes me feel uncertain about how high up he is with town...But now that I have read them, I do think more was needed to make those reads, and I just took Farsides word about it :shifty: ^^;;

(3) Well again, he mainly asked me questions, and he seemed about confused as everyone else who askes me questions, so I'd say yes, it was merited.

"Do you believe Dunnstral's faking of a scumread on Franky was logical? (1) Do you believe he has been reassessing his read on Franky? (2) Do you believe his vote on me was anything more than OMGUS? (3)"

(1) Where did he say he faked it?

(2)Seeing as his vote is on you, I would say the question doesn't matter as he just seems to have scumreads but is open to other votes.

(3) Not really.

"What do you believe was bad about those two posts in particular?"

How do you not see it? He literally says:
In post 6, gameplay506 wrote:I got town so fk u I aint votin
What type of person actually sees this as pro town? Is he like this in other games too? xD

"Why is being isolated from town a scumtell to you? (1) Why is confidence a non-SK tell to you? (2)"

(1) It is at the beginning of the game. I think the SK would either try to buddy up or try to not look too suspicious.

(2) It's more of an "I'm pretty sure is an evil role but he probably has back up so I don't think he'd be the SK" type thing. For now, it doesn't feel right for him to be SK.
----------------------------------------------

Honestly, I really, really loved the first and last questions but I didn't feel the need of the other two, especially the second. They feel forced questions, imo.

Btw, for anyone wanting to use this as an argument that I'm just joining the biggest wagon (bc I get that a lot xD), I'm compleltly not doing it for the same reason the other two. xD
VOTE: JaeReed
This is awful like really. He provides 0 arguments for Jae and he tries to avoid doing so on the Lane vote by saying that its a pressure vote. Its obvious af. He has been like this all game.

Calling cy VI or newbtown excited w/e it was on the "too scummy to be scum" basis is ridiculous. Get yourselves together.
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:21 am

Post by gameplay506 »

I imagine cy hammering a claimed town pr and you guys are going to be like "He's newbtown VI excited leave him!!!"
Lol
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:23 am

Post by gameplay506 »

Why not let him dictate the town pr actions? You know cus he is obv town despite being the scummiest one.
Actually..
Cy who do you think is worth being vig'ed, rb'ed and cop'ed tonight?
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:24 am

Post by gameplay506 »

I am serious on this one so please tell me
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:25 am

Post by Realeo »

What confuses me about Cy is he keep using emoticons like xD and that really throws me away.

gameplay argument is completely valid and to be honest more seems like scum flailing instead of town with questionable fos (shinobi in my case) but the xD though.

At one point, I feel like this is town trying to express himself. On the other hand, this maybe actually classified fillering.

This maybe seem stupid, but this is fucking seriously flustered.
"The debate on whether short multi postings or a long wall of post is good or not is like a debate on gun control--we would never understand each other and we have to make peace with it." -Realeo

I'm mabye a serious player, but I'm capable of joke. Ok?
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:26 am

Post by gameplay506 »

just

Like ffs this posts literally translates into:
I AM SCUM EAGER FOR A LYNCH CMON FFS DIE ALREADY
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:27 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 486, gameplay506 wrote:Far the thing ur saying bout lo fits Cy perfectly as well.
In post 488, JaeReed wrote:Cy is enthusiastic newbtown.
Io is obvtown.

Can we vote scum?
Like, say, Dunnstral? Fair chance Shinobi is the townread I'm wrong on considering his eagerness to attempt to discredit me and lane. Though tbh this is mostly me hunting by Dunn associates to find my incorrect townread, so if on the off chance Dunn is SK that can be disregarded. I do think Dunn is group scum, though.

Farside was in the running as a partner, but page 1 I have reread a few times to reaffirm that cy is newbtown rather than newbscum, and she's still town in the manner she voted him. It reminded me very much of the way I'd expect pista to react in that situation. The rest of the content seemed to run the same line of thought as myself until recently. So I think she's more likely to be my correct townread out of her and Shinobi.
I see a different prospective.
Cy seems like he is more involved then lo.
Lo has made few points and then all but disappears only to come in when it suits her needs.
Cy is a lot less reserved between the 2.

I really don't see Dunn as scum. All I see is the same point over and over again on why he is scum.
I also read the case points from Jaeread and that is pretty weak reasons.
Not touching that.

I could just go or majiffy but I have this inner person telling me to let it go for right now. (I hate that inner gut some days but it doesn't fail me typically).

I liked the points my Realeo about Shinobi.
Frankly he has been pretty meh in regards to his reads and I hate when people follow and suck up to me.

Also @ lane, seriously check lo out and tell me your thoughts there, along with alpaca.

Vote: lo

Going back here till someone can explain a town read on the spot.
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:29 am

Post by gameplay506 »

In post 495, Realeo wrote:What confuses me about Cy is he keep using emoticons like xD and that really throws me away.

gameplay argument is completely valid and to be honest more seems like scum flailing instead of town with questionable fos (shinobi in my case) but the xD though.

At one point, I feel like this is town trying to express himself. On the other hand, this maybe actually classified fillering.

Dude imo cy is playing this whole awkward/Newby card on purpose. All the XD's and shit. He already has 2 games on this site and 1 is a scumgame it's pretty surreal if he isn't playing like this on purpose.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:30 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 495, Realeo wrote:What confuses me about Cy is he keep using emoticons like xD and that really throws me away.

I see Gameplay as tunnelled on Cy and frankly I'm not following it.
I think no matter what cy says game will continue to rant how scummy he is.
I'm pretty much in the tune it out stage.
Call me stubborn but I just see one thing after another that Game is showing as a scum read on cy and I think if cy breathed wrong Game would call it scummy.

Just my 2 cents.

Return to “Completed Open Games”