The Walking Dead Season 1 Finale (GAME OVER)

pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1250 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:32 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1196, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 1193, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1189, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 1188, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1184, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 1182, SirCakez wrote:I'm saying if she was town here she would have backed off or at least reconsidered her read at some point by now
Why would you think that? She certainly didn't do anything of the sort last game.
Last game (I assume you mean summer mafia) she did things besides tunnel me the whole game
Yes, sorry. I mean Summer Mafia.

She didn't tunnel you the whole game, no. She did, however, tunnel you once she was sure that you were scum.
Push me? Yes.
Deathtunnel me like here? No
Did you not read that game at all? That's exactly what she did. Her and Mollie both, actually.

I know this because the "town" that UTL was talking about earlier that defended you so hard was basically just me. We went back and forth about it forever.
oh it was defo you.

hence the chair
whew!
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:33 pm

Post by Maxous »

In post 1238, farside22 wrote: One was this post where you take issue with Yaw's point against Herbi. I saw the defense of her, and even read the "case" on kurbio and I'm curious why you thought her vote on Mollie was valid vs following the crowd?
i didn't agree with the mollie vote obviously but context-wise: this was back when mollie was voting Kuroi for not giving her ~game statistics~
like, i can reasonably understand why a player would react badly to that
In post 1238, farside22 wrote:Finally I'm not sure why if you where scum reading both players individually why you are "letting off" YAW just for being the competing wagon.
Either you thought they were scum together are you were making up scum reads.
here You understood the herbi scum read but this was coming from the player you were scum reading at the time. Did you think they were bussing?
Why if so?
uhh no.
i read **unflipped** players individually. obviously i'm gonna take a scum-flip into account?
so i didn't really care that hebi and YAW was scum-reading each-other on day 1
I didn't PARTICULARLY think they were bussing but ehh not impossible, which is what i said.
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:38 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1203, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1201, CatDog wrote:
In post 1164, SirCakez wrote:Yes, UTL's shitty whole-game tunnel on me without even once reconsidering her read on me despite reading me wrong multiple times before is definitely real.
We are on Day 2, so I mean, yeah I've been on you the "whole game" but the game hasn't been going very long. The thing is, Cakez, you haven't done anything to make me step back and think maybe I'm wrong. I even stepped back from the game, which gave my brain a break and you some space, and you still didn't do anything noteworthy.

Seriously, the way you've responded to me is awful. You've relied soley on trying to discredit me instead of telling me
why
I'm wrong. You can call my push shit and go on about how I've misread you twice before, but I laid out my reasons for scumreading you, and you didn't address any of them. You responded by calling me confbiased instead and said it felt fake. You're not even trying.

I ~probably~ won't be on again until tomorrow, birthday things for the Princess and what not.
If I told why you're wrong you'd still call it discrediting
I could go through your case but I feel like it will have next to no impact on how you read me
okay well
I
want to hear it and I am sure I am not the only 1!
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:46 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1217, Wisdom wrote:^in simpler terms, Cakez should be understanding why UTL is scumreading him instead of dubbing it impossible and fake
FUCKING FINALLY YOU SAY SOMETHING THAT I REALLY REALLY LIKE

WAS THAT SO HARD
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:48 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1226, Wisdom wrote:mollie do something useful with your vote
I am working on it shut up
whew!
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:49 pm

Post by Wisdom »

Im glad
Now can you stop being buldermar and do useful things?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:50 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1253, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1217, Wisdom wrote:^in simpler terms, Cakez should be understanding why UTL is scumreading him instead of dubbing it impossible and fake

WAS THAT SO HARD
It's hard to only really work off one game as meta, but this really doesn't come across as town Mollie to me.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:51 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1228, SirCakez wrote:VOTE: dgb
this combined with the above post soyeah we are lynching cake boy

give me a minute to fully ketchup
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:53 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1232, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1093, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Hi all, will catch up on game later.

Can tell you all that DGB is town so you don't need to worry about her.
In post 1097, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:No hope about it Farside, she is town.
In post 1105, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I chose DGB because she did nothing to me that helped me read her.

It was between DGB and Pere. Also, I was a 1-shot gunsmith which means DGB is clear as even a GF shows up with a gun, no? Also means we probably have a vig who didn't shoot for false positives.
Oh I was checking out other ISOs and saw this
I buy it

then
VOTE: mollie
Wisdom wrote:
In post 1227, SirCakez wrote:803/804 looks really bad with the hebi scumflip)
I dont agree, why does a hebi buddy vote then unvote? A hebi buddy reads the whole thing and calls hebi town, assuming that was the end goal
She called Hebi town in 804 then never mentioned her again though
It's irrelevant since there's apparently a clear on her anyway
AHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHA...AH.

VOTE: sir cakez
whew!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:00 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1251, Maxous wrote:
In post 1238, farside22 wrote: One was this post where you take issue with Yaw's point against Herbi. I saw the defense of her, and even read the "case" on kurbio and I'm curious why you thought her vote on Mollie was valid vs following the crowd?
i didn't agree with the mollie vote obviously but context-wise: this was back when mollie was voting Kuroi for not giving her ~game statistics~
like, i can reasonably understand why a player would react badly to that
In post 1238, farside22 wrote:Finally I'm not sure why if you where scum reading both players individually why you are "letting off" YAW just for being the competing wagon.
Either you thought they were scum together are you were making up scum reads.
here You understood the herbi scum read but this was coming from the player you were scum reading at the time. Did you think they were bussing?
Why if so?
uhh no.
i read **unflipped** players individually. obviously i'm gonna take a scum-flip into account?
so i didn't really care that hebi and YAW was scum-reading each-other on day 1
I didn't PARTICULARLY think they were bussing but ehh not impossible, which is what i said.
Here's is where I have an issue.
I can understand saying you may scum read them individually but I can't see why you would think they are scum together.
I'd like you to expand more on that thought process.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:13 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1255, Wisdom wrote:Im glad
HUSH YOUR WHORE MOUTH

I think you are town. your thought progression matched my own and it wasn't just me; it was secured with your interface with
magna and xk.

town reads in a snap, gutwise, not even looking at the game globally or trying to look deeper into whatever I made notes of are:

magna
wis
xfkyu (welcome back to my town pile. I can explain how I came to this conclusion if you want)
far
bbt
dgb
catdog (fistbumping far and I wanna see more plz)
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:18 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

hey ank

whats shaking
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:15 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1256, KuroiXHF wrote:

WAS THAT SO HARD
It's hard to only really work off one game as meta, but this really doesn't come across as town Mollie to me.
I really feel like kuroi knows he is fucked rn
whew!
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:17 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1262, pirate mollie wrote:

WAS THAT SO HARD
Uh... What?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:22 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1261, pirate mollie wrote:hey ank

whats shaking
idk

I'll try to dump my brain out in here tomorrow.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:45 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1236, Wisdom wrote:Regarding Ank, there is a trajectory on hebi before his vote (not that it cant be bussing)

And his town game isnt very different than his scum one, sadly
I had to double check this
He made exactly one post about a hebi scumread leading up to his vote, 569 (he mentioned a townread a few posts earlier and that's it for his hebi read)
Which is rather weak and I'd barely call that a trajectory
I'll toss out the meta part then though.
In post 1240, pirate mollie wrote: cake boy is steady in my unsure pile. he hasn't doesn't done that thing he does where he makes a post and it goes ping! SCUMZORZ like it did in summer. you are not the only 1 who is frustrated over the summer game, as I am sure you are aware of. but I think it was d3 when you and I connected with that read, prior to that we just both had him where I have him now. he said scummy things then but I am not seeing that same mindset here yet. you are right, he isn't trying to make waves. but I am not quite seeing what you are seeing. he is a giant void inside my head tho, and that is a huge red flag.

I will look harder at cake boy, but can you plz look at wis so that we can compare notes? I liked the timing of and , it looks town herd mentality happening but there are some posts that I do not like.
I don't object to anything in this post but the progression following it is terrible. See below.
In post 1244, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1159, SirCakez wrote: If you are town here (which I highly doubt) you are being extremely confbiased and I feel like you would have recognized that by now if you were town.
In Summer Mafia where you caught me as scum you did other things then just tunneleling me, so this feels very fake.
I find it interesting that you are reciprocating the reasons for scumreading utl, cos those are the same reasons she has for scumreading you.

so lets talk about me. what is your read on me cake boy?
Scum, I discussed this later on from the quote here
In post 1245, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1164, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1161, Xkfyu wrote:You haven't even read his ISO, have you?
He posted a readslist at one point, the only prodge/catch up later post he's made is the very last one in his ISO.
This is not his scum behavior.
Xkfyu wrote:
In post 1159, SirCakez wrote:If you are town here (which I highly doubt) you are being extremely confbiased and I feel like you would have recognized that by now if you were town.
In Summer Mafia where you caught me as scum you did other things then just tunneleling me, so this feels very fake.
Actually, it feels like the exact opposite of fake.

VOTE: SirCakez
Yes, UTL's shitty whole-game tunnel on me without even once reconsidering her read on me despite reading me wrong multiple times before is definitely real.
gross
Throwaway comment to throw shade with
In post 1247, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1182, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1177, MariaR wrote:The opportunistic arguement I hear on this site is almost as bad as the wifom one it's something people say when they can't back up the case because they know it's true

I'd say instead of opportunistic I'm being...observant :)
You pulled a vote on me out of nowhere when a wagon started to form on me despite having expressed no signs of a scumread earlier
That's opportunistic
In post 1178, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 1169, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1167, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 1166, SirCakez wrote:Me too
Then why'd you use one to try to discredit CatDog's scum read on you?
I didn't?
Your vague sarcasm was useless.
You did. You implied that because UTL has read you incorrectly in the past, it means that she is reading you incorrectly now.
???
I'm saying if she was town here she would have backed off or at least reconsidered her read at some point by now
why
I also talked about this a few posts later.
In post 1249, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1193, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1189, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 1188, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1184, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 1182, SirCakez wrote:I'm saying if she was town here she would have backed off or at least reconsidered her read at some point by now
Why would you think that? She certainly didn't do anything of the sort last game.
Last game (I assume you mean summer mafia) she did things besides tunnel me the whole game
Yes, sorry. I mean Summer Mafia.

She didn't tunnel you the whole game, no. She did, however, tunnel you once she was sure that you were scum.
Push me? Yes.
Deathtunnel me like here? No
how is it deathtunneling on d2? when really I have missed their presence.
Most of her posts have been about me, thus death tunnel.

Just to make it clear here though, I think I was wrong about most of the things Mollie has quoted here.
In post 1252, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1203, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1164, SirCakez wrote:Yes, UTL's shitty whole-game tunnel on me without even once reconsidering her read on me despite reading me wrong multiple times before is definitely real.
We are on Day 2, so I mean, yeah I've been on you the "whole game" but the game hasn't been going very long. The thing is, Cakez, you haven't done anything to make me step back and think maybe I'm wrong. I even stepped back from the game, which gave my brain a break and you some space, and you still didn't do anything noteworthy.

Seriously, the way you've responded to me is awful. You've relied soley on trying to discredit me instead of telling me
why
I'm wrong. You can call my push shit and go on about how I've misread you twice before, but I laid out my reasons for scumreading you, and you didn't address any of them. You responded by calling me confbiased instead and said it felt fake. You're not even trying.

I ~probably~ won't be on again until tomorrow, birthday things for the Princess and what not.
If I told why you're wrong you'd still call it discrediting
I could go through your case but I feel like it will have next to no impact on how you read me
okay well
I
want to hear it and I am sure I am not the only 1!
I answered this like three posts later
In post 1257, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1228, SirCakez wrote:VOTE: dgb
this combined with the above post soyeah we are lynching cake boy

give me a minute to fully ketchup
A completely unexplained scumread out of nowhere now
Why does that post make you want to lynch me so badly now when you were unsure earlier?
In post 1258, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1232, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1093, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Hi all, will catch up on game later.

Can tell you all that DGB is town so you don't need to worry about her.
In post 1097, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:No hope about it Farside, she is town.
In post 1105, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I chose DGB because she did nothing to me that helped me read her.

It was between DGB and Pere. Also, I was a 1-shot gunsmith which means DGB is clear as even a GF shows up with a gun, no? Also means we probably have a vig who didn't shoot for false positives.
Oh I was checking out other ISOs and saw this
I buy it

then
VOTE: mollie
Wisdom wrote:
In post 1227, SirCakez wrote:803/804 looks really bad with the hebi scumflip)
I dont agree, why does a hebi buddy vote then unvote? A hebi buddy reads the whole thing and calls hebi town, assuming that was the end goal
She called Hebi town in 804 then never mentioned her again though
It's irrelevant since there's apparently a clear on her anyway
AHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHA...AH.

VOTE: sir cakez
See above comment
In post 1262, pirate mollie wrote:

WAS THAT SO HARD
And this makes no sense at all
How does Kuroi saying he thinks this isn't town Mollie = he's feeling like he's fucked?

So yeah, sorry if that was a mess (did it all from mobile) but Mollie hasn't backed up her scumread on me at all, and along with the terrible Wisdom tunnel, definitely feels like she's scum.
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
My Other Head Is Scum
My Other Head Is Scum
Goon
My Other Head Is Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:53 pm

Post by My Other Head Is Scum »

why

I am so divided on this post, and like.....I don't know.
I can see scum and town in this one.

~Fire
Hydra of Firebringer and Vedith
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:59 pm

Post by Radja »

Day 2, VC 5

CatDog (3)
-
farside22, KuroiXHF, MagnaofIllusion

SirCakez (3)
-
CatDog, Xkfyu, pirate mollie

BlueBloodedToffee (3)
-
Basic, Ankamius, Young and Witless

PeregrineV (2)
-
Maxous, My Other Head Is Scum

Xkfyu (2)
-
Wisdom, SirCakez

Not Voting (4)
-
BlueBloodedToffee, DrippingGoofball, PeregrineV, MariaR

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch! Deadline is on September 5th at 10:00 PM(GMT+1) or in (expired on 2016-09-05 22:00:00).

Mod Notes - None
"I think mafia is the only thing that makes me angrier than driving" - Cheetory6
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:50 pm

Post by Wisdom »

I don't like mollie.

Also the top 3 wagons are bad.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:53 pm

Post by Wisdom »

{Xkfyu, mollie, Peregrine, Maria}
My Other Head Is Scum
My Other Head Is Scum
Goon
My Other Head Is Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:03 pm

In post 1269, Wisdom wrote:{Xkfyu, mollie, Peregrine, Maria}
Ill go on any of these except Maria, cause I have no read on Maria.
Who even did they replace?

Prefer Mollie or PeregrineV.

Actually, lets go with mollie.
VOTE: Pirate Mollie

I have no clue what vedith thinks of mollie, probably should ask him.
Meh, the scum head doesn't get input on this!

~Fire, towniest head of all.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:05 pm

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

What's wrong with SC wagon wisdom?
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
My Other Head Is Scum
My Other Head Is Scum
Goon
My Other Head Is Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:08 pm

Personally (kind of answering for wisdom). I have no strong read on sircakez, but he was a counter wagon to Hebichan, which was a scum lynch. So its possible or even more likely that makes him more likely town.

But, meh. Thats kind of bad reasoning, possible both scum, but not lynching Cakez at all today because of that.

~Fire
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:09 pm

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

I mean, I felt good yesterday that we had two scum wagons as leading wagons.

IMO, the only real cw to Hebi was YAW.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
My Other Head Is Scum
My Other Head Is Scum
Goon
My Other Head Is Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:09 pm

In post 1260, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1255, Wisdom wrote:Im glad
HUSH YOUR WHORE MOUTH

I think you are town. your thought progression matched my own and it wasn't just me; it was secured with your interface with
magna and xk.

town reads in a snap, gutwise, not even looking at the game globally or trying to look deeper into whatever I made notes of are:

magna
wis
xfkyu (welcome back to my town pile. I can explain how I came to this conclusion if you want)
far
bbt
dgb
catdog (fistbumping far and I wanna see more plz)
Like this was a terrible post by mollie too.

~Fire

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”