Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14 (isolation #0) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:21 am

Post by podoboq »

VOTE: The Engineer
He's not even from this game!

A note to all players, I will be V/LA for the next week, as I'm on vacation in DC. Can usually check in and post at night, but access will be, you know....limited.
eagerSnake - "Fwiw mod steals pagetops while driving. Still think they wouldn't put in 2 people with ascetic?"
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #63 (isolation #1) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:56 am

Post by podoboq »

@post 57 Genji

1) How do you think this game was balanced as far as numbers?

No clue, fam. Usually it's somewhere around 10 town to 3 scum, so I'd assume that until we have reason to believe otherwise.
2) Do you have a negative utility to the town you want to claim now?

Nope.
3) Do you believe there's a point to full claiming in this game if we are about to be lynched?

Usually there is. Some PRs are better left without claiming and just hoping they don't get lynched.
eagerSnake - "Fwiw mod steals pagetops while driving. Still think they wouldn't put in 2 people with ascetic?"
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #71 (isolation #2) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:13 pm

Post by podoboq »

In post 67, Genji wrote:1) Yes, but I get feeling given role cards this isn't standard. Would you agree with that?
While my role card is very much not standard, I have no reason to believe that this game has an odd split on town and scum yet. It's possible, but none of my abilities imply anything that would suggest that.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #77 (isolation #3) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:58 pm

Post by podoboq »

In post 74, Genji wrote:You have any reads as of yet?
You're a townread, but I read high activity as town indicative. That's a fault of mine.
Vedith seems townie from post 72.
Shadowstep is cute....Hated is a weird claim to make early, but it's not necessarily scummy. Just weird.

No scumreads at the moment. I think, for the most part, only scummy trends in play can be scum indicative, so I tend not to have scumreads early.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (isolation #4) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:03 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 104, Randomnamechange wrote:
In post 63, podoboq wrote:@post 57 Genji

1) How do you think this game was balanced as far as numbers?

No clue, fam. Usually it's somewhere around 10 town to 3 scum, so I'd assume that until we have reason to believe otherwise.
2) Do you have a negative utility to the town you want to claim now?

Nope.
3) Do you believe there's a point to full claiming in this game if we are about to be lynched?

Usually there is. Some PRs are better left without claiming and just hoping they don't get lynched.
Could you give an example of this?
I'm gonna go ahead and quote Justice Potter Stewart on obscenity here: "I know it when I see it"

In Musical Mafia, we had a Jekyll and a Hyde, doctor and vigilante, who enabled eachother. When I suspected the doctor, he could have claimed Jekyll, and Hyde could have defended him, but he kept his mouth shut, because outing Hyde would have lost us a vig. There was more nuance to it at the time, but that was the gist of it. Jekyll ended up getting night killed, if I remember correctly.

Full claiming is sometimes, maybe even often, correct. But if the goal is to stave off your own lynch, sometimes you can accomplish that with a partial reveal, and give less information to scum.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (isolation #5) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:04 pm

Post by podoboq »

In post 138, springlullaby wrote:Because my role is Tracer.

If this is a game where players think discussing mafia theory, setup guessing and role fishing for 5 pages is good, and think me crumbing a role and questioning potentially manipulative alts is anywhere near "mafia theory", then I'm among I don't have patience for.

So, I'll just leave.

Sorry mod. Replacement please.
Alright, so I've been enjoying my vacation a little bit too much to devote a lot of time here (I'll be back on next week, and will be able to delve in some more), but I need to jump in on this.

This is a fucking dastardly, terrible thing to do to a game. If you're going to replace out, you do it without disrupting the game too much, but springlullaby decided that it's appropriate to go ahead and claim in the same post as asking for a replacement. It's disrespectful to the game, and incredibly disrespectful toward the person who will replace him.

That, said, scum don't act like this, so at least some good will come of this. Definitely townreading this slot for the future.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #173 (isolation #6) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:16 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 171, The Engineer wrote:Nah lets not do that

VOTE: inte
Don't really understand this vote. inte has at least contribute some stuff so far. Is anything inte has said particularly scummy to you, or does it just look like not enough, because there're a lot of people who fit into the category.

VOTE: DoctorPepper
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (isolation #7) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:27 pm

Post by podoboq »

In post 190, DrippingGoofball wrote:Why is
podunkq
podoboq answering these pointless questions? To avoid suspicion, or noob?
Do you want me to answer these questions? They seem not directed at me, but I'll answer anyway.

I don't think RQS is pointless. It helps to get the ball rolling, just like RVS, but RQS seems to me to be a more directed way to do that.

I only have three completed games on site, but I wouldn't consider myself a noob. I just think we have differing opinions on RQS.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (isolation #8) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:37 pm

Post by podoboq »

In post 210, Wake1 wrote:
In post 209, Genji wrote: @wake I try not to read wagn speed as anything, because normally it is nothing. Do you think the speed makes them likely town?
A better word is resistance, or lack thereof; it's something to pay mind to.
Resistance:
In post 171, The Engineer wrote:Nah lets not do that

VOTE: inte
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (isolation #9) » Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:01 pm

Post by podoboq »

In post 250, Tracer wrote:
In post 246, Wake1 wrote:
In post 245, Tracer wrote:I'm trying to burn my 1-shot deathproof with one hell of a twist.
What you should do is disclose exactly what your ability is.
If my deathproof is used by a mafia kill I turn into a mafia traitor. Now you know why I want to get lynched today.

Yes that means I also have a mafia win condition in my role PM lol

(It's worded like there is a potential third party.)
This all seems pretty cool to me.

VOTE: Tracer
L-1
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (isolation #10) » Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:28 pm

Post by podoboq »

In post 312, vonflare wrote:DoctorPepper (1) - Turret
lolwut
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (isolation #11) » Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:32 pm

Post by podoboq »

In post 317, Wake1 wrote:Who is Turret/Torbjorn?
Flavor stuff.

Torbjorn and Symmetra make turrets in the game.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (isolation #12) » Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:39 pm

Post by podoboq »

In post 333, Wake1 wrote:I need Tracer to come in and explain herself, because she shouldn't be alive right now and she certainly didn't mention anything about not being able to die from a lynch.
Yes she did.
In post 250, Tracer wrote:
In post 246, Wake1 wrote:
In post 245, Tracer wrote:I'm trying to burn my 1-shot deathproof with one hell of a twist.
What you should do is disclose exactly what your ability is.
If my deathproof is used by a mafia kill I turn into a mafia traitor. Now you know why I want to get lynched today.

Yes that means I also have a mafia win condition in my role PM lol

(It's worded like there is a potential third party.)
She made it explicit that she's deathproof, not night immune. She is saved from the first kill of any sort, and said that getting lynched (by town, assumedly) would convert her to complete town.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #403 (isolation #13) » Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:40 pm

Post by podoboq »

In post 401, vonflare wrote:I can't give out any information about players' roles.
I would suggest that if Tracer has a question about her own role, she asks vonflare in pm.

Vonflare might me able to clarify this kind of stuff to her in private, but clarifying anything in thread would essentially confirm her, which is something that he can't really do.

All this said, I'm working from the assumption that Tracer was telling the truth, and that Wake's alignment has no effect on her alignment. I doubt a scum hammer would count as a scum kill for the purposes of recruiting her.

Still, it's better to have confirmation. Tracer, could you please ask vonflare about that privately, and get back to us if you get an answer?
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (isolation #14) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:41 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 400, DoctorPepper wrote:Flavor. In the game, the turrets are made by Torbjorn and Symmetra, who have no connection to either the omnics or Blackwatch.

I wanna try something
VOTE: Wake
In post 405, Tracer wrote:
In post 400, DoctorPepper wrote:Flavor. In the game, the turrets are made by Torbjorn and Symmetra, who have no connection to either the omnics or Blackwatch.

I wanna try something
VOTE: Wake
Is
that
what you think?
Then I suggest a mass flavor claim.
In post 406, DoctorPepper wrote:^I'm sure Mafia have mod given flavor claims in
this case
. However,
this
is kinda undisputed to me, as I dont see how
this
makes sense flavorwise
I'm honestly confused by this progression. I feel like you guys are talking about something in the flavor I'm not familiar with. There are a lot of pronouns flying around, and I don't know what they're referring to.

DocPep, are you suggesting that Torb and Symmetra's alignment might be in question because of their flavor connections (or lack thereof) with Blackwatch and the Omnics? If so, could you explain this to me like I've never heard of these characters before?

I underlined and italicized the pronouns that I'm not sure I'm following.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (isolation #15) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:45 am

Post by podoboq »

Not voting wake yet. I think he was legitimately confused about Tracer's claim, and I wouldn't expect scum to start fires over something so semantic.

His hammer was bad and makes no sense to me, but I'm not inclined to think it was scummy.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (isolation #16) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:50 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 328, Wake1 wrote:
In post 321, Genji wrote:
In post 319, Wake1 wrote:
In post 315, Genji wrote:Mechanically we have to lynch wake today.

@Mod if scum lynched a person who sides with scum if killed will that person become scum aligned?
Please explain this.
Please explain again why you didn't let tracer hammer?
Because I can't trust people to make what seemed like the smart decision Day 1.
Wake, can you clarify what you mean here? You hammered because you "can't trust people to make...the smart decision." What is "the smart decision," and how is you hammering stopping anyone else from making that decision when Tracer said she would self hammer?
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (isolation #17) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:58 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 428, The Engineer wrote:I honestly think anyone in the list is capable of just getting DGB killed D1
Is DGB a really volatile player or something? The only person in this game I know (unless there's an alt I'm unaware of) is wake.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (isolation #18) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:14 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 445, Randomnamechange wrote:He did have a motive to start shit - he was getting pressured for a potentially very scummy move.
This is a good point, but I still think his predecessor's replace out (while terrible) was incredibly towny.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (isolation #19) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:25 pm

Post by podoboq »

In post 451, DoctorPepper wrote:Torbjorn and Symmetra have no connections to the bad guys in the flavor. Even if theg can fakeclaim, you cant fakeclaim them now that they actually used the ability. I think the turret is no qiestion, town
OK, that makes more sense. I don't think I agree with your assumption that flavor alignment = game alignment, though. Just look at D.Va.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (isolation #20) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:16 pm

Post by podoboq »

In post 456, Tracer wrote:The fact that he's using that as a piece as his logic bridge and not being aware that it is only confirmed for him and not for everyone else makes him incredibly town.
In my experience with Wake, he's good enough to NOT make that logical fallacy as town.

I still townread him for the springlullaby replace out, but I'm not seeing much else right now.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (isolation #21) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:32 pm

Post by podoboq »

In post 461, Tracer wrote:
In post 459, podoboq wrote:In my experience with Wake, he's good enough to NOT make that logical fallacy as town.
I'm not pointing out the logical fallacy itself. I'm pointing out how he came upon it.
The logical fallacy I'm referring to is "This can't be true, because I'm town.
Why can't everyone else see that?
" I feel like that's beneath him, but hey, maybe I don't know Wake as well as I thought I did.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (isolation #22) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:43 pm

Post by podoboq »

In post 467, Tracer wrote:I don't really know him either.
But I also don't want to read his past games to see how he plays.
Because that requires effort.
Yeah, fuck all that noise. Usually not helpful, either.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #532 (isolation #23) » Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:58 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 528, Wake1 wrote:Where is everyone?
Playing Overwatch, maybe? Seriously, though, why did this game just die out in activity?

Maybe this can jolt some life back into it.

VOTE: randommidget

His wagon on DoctorPepper seems bad to me. His argument for starting it is "If this flips scum then there was scum on the Tracer counterwagon." But do you have an actual reason to scumread DoctorPepper, or are just assuming that Tracer is a counterwagon, despite her insistence that she's lynched for mechanical reasons? It feels like his reason to wagon DoctorPepper is to lynch him, and gain information about the Tracer wagon, but that seems like a piss poor train of thought.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #534 (isolation #24) » Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:24 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 533, Foxbird wrote:I have dental surgery tomorrow
Sorry to hear that. I hope everything goes alright.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (isolation #25) » Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:59 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 536, Randomnamechange wrote:
In post 532, podoboq wrote:
Playing Overwatch, maybe? Seriously, though, why did this game just die out in activity?

His wagon on DoctorPepper seems bad to me. His argument for starting it is "If this flips scum then there was scum on the Tracer counterwagon." But do you have an actual reason to scumread DoctorPepper, or are just assuming that Tracer is a counterwagon, despite her insistence that she's lynched for mechanical reasons? It feels like his reason to wagon DoctorPepper is to lynch him, and gain information about the Tracer wagon, but that seems like a piss poor train of thought.
I've had a scumread on him since yesterday
Do you care to detail that scumread better, then? My memory from yesterday was that he asked for an update seven pages into the game, and that seems like pretty small fish to fry compared to the other things that have happened so far.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (isolation #26) » Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:03 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 539, Randomnamechange wrote:People are trying to push a wagon on me on the basis that I haven't give a reason to scumread him in my last three posts
I mean, it's really just me.
In post 540, Randomnamechange wrote:
In post 538, podoboq wrote:
In post 536, Randomnamechange wrote:
In post 532, podoboq wrote:

I've had a scumread on him since yesterday
Do you care to detail that scumread better, then? My memory from yesterday was that he asked for an update seven pages into the game, and that seems like pretty small fish to fry compared to the other things that have happened so far.
Faking scumreads in people. New scum who aren't sure how to produce content
I'm not saying DoctorPepper isn't scum, I'm saying I wanted you to justify why YOU think he's scum, because it seemed like you were starting his wagon for bad reasons. So can you please explain where he's faking a scumread on someone, or should I just go ISO him myself to see if I agree with you?
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (isolation #27) » Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:07 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 213, DoctorPepper wrote:
In post 106, Shadow_step wrote:
In post 93, springlullaby wrote:
In post 53, Tracer wrote:That's my line!
Ok, I have a question for you Tracer, did you create your account before or after receiving your role PM?
This post is so bad, it's paranoid scum trying to look busy.

VOTE: Spring
I'm gonna go off this. Why would this be a legitimate reason to vote for anyone.

VOTE: Shadow
OK, I looked for it. I don't have any problems with this vote from him. He's saying the same thing you are, "I'm voting this person because it seems they created a fake reason to scumread someone." I don't think I agree with DoctorPepper (I don't really have a problem with Shadowstep's suspicion), but I don't think that read of his comes from a scummy place.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #566 (isolation #28) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:57 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 562, Wake1 wrote:Serra, Genji, Tracer, Foxbird
Why am I not included on this list?
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #569 (isolation #29) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:05 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 567, Wake1 wrote:I forgot your existence.
Well I know you didn't ask my opinion, but I disagree with this.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (isolation #30) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:57 am

Post by podoboq »

@Vonflare: can we get a vote count?
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #643 (isolation #31) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:48 pm

Post by podoboq »

In post 642, serrapaladin wrote:also, now that you're here, wanna claim your abilities?
In post 638, DoctorPepper wrote:I am a 1 shot Jailkeeper (shot hasnt been used btw) and a omnic double voter.

This is very interesting. While I don't think that role is necessarily town aligned, I read his full claim as pretty townie.

DrPep, did you read my accusation of randommidget?
In post 532, podoboq wrote:VOTE: randommidget

Do you have a differing opinion on this slot?
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #712 (isolation #32) » Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:09 am

Post by podoboq »

@vonflare: V/LA

GenCon is happening, so I'm gonna have to go V/LA for a few days. I'll take the time to generate a reads list before I go to sleep tonight (if I go to sleep tonight.)

Not happy with any of these wagons today. Can we please get something going on randommidget?
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #715 (isolation #33) » Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:16 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 436, Randomnamechange wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: Doctor Pepper
If this flips scum then there was scum on the Tracer counterwagon
In post 238, Randomnamechange wrote:
In post 236, DoctorPepper wrote:
In post 218, Randomnamechange wrote:That isn't what you said
VOTE: Doctor Pepper
L-2
Fill me in on why this was a good reason to put me at L-2
fabricating reasons to scumread people.
Because these are very bad.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #717 (isolation #34) » Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:27 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 716, Xkfyu wrote:The second one seemed legit to me.
"Fabricating reasons to scumread people" could be said about basically everyone in that chain.

Shadow says Springlullaby is trying to look busy.
DoctorPepper says Shadowstep is fabricating a reason to scumread Springlullaby over trying to look busy.
randommidget thinks DoctorPepper is fabricating a reason to scumread Shadowstep over fabricating a reason to scumread Springlullaby over trying to look busy.

Are you seeing the problem with this chain? It's complete nonsense.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #719 (isolation #35) » Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:35 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 718, Randomnamechange wrote:He gave a reason for a vote, i pressured him, he changed the reason. That is scummy.
Ok, I have a question for you Tracer, did you create your account before or after receiving your role PM?

I'm gonna go off this. Why would this be a legitimate reason to vote for anyone.

In post 217, DoctorPepper wrote:Yes but what shadow did is exactly that, fake scum hunting.
No, random. He didn't. This is the same thing said in two different ways.
213: "That is not a legitimate reason to vote for anyone."
217: "Shadow is fake scum hunting, by coming up with illegitimate reasons to vote for someone."

It's the same damn thing.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #720 (isolation #36) » Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:37 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 718, Randomnamechange wrote:He gave a reason for a vote, i pressured him, he changed the reason. That is scummy.
As far as I'm concerned, this is a flagrant misrep.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #722 (isolation #37) » Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:45 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 721, Xkfyu wrote:So...you're saying that random is fabricating a reason to scum read doctor?
Yeah, I guess I'm part of the chain too, except I don't think my accusation is complete nonsense :P

random's post 436 is individually scummy, but his other stated reason for voting DoctorPepper is just completely off the wall bullshit. He's misrepping DoctorPepper. That's different than just fake scumhunting.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #725 (isolation #38) » Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:50 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 721, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 720, podoboq wrote:
So...you're saying that random is fabricating a reason to scum read doctor?
In other words, people in the chain are voting eachother because they think someone's making up a scumread on people because they don't like their reads, which is kind of a bad reason on its own, but whatever. I can ignore that part. Town has bad reads all the time. That's not my problem with random.

I'm voting random because his reason to vote DoctorPepper is to confirm Tracer (which is garbage for a hundred reasons) and because he believes DoctorPepper was inconsistent when he clearly wasn't. If he wanted to say "I think DoctorPepper's vote on shadowstep is bad, and I'm scumreading him because of that," I can look past that, but his logic is "DoctorPepper gave a reason, then gave a different reason when questioned," which is just untrue.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #749 (isolation #39) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:43 am

Post by podoboq »

So I did not get a reads list out night. I ended up playing Werewolf until 3:00am instead. Oops.

Reads list probably coming tonight...?

Still want to lynch random.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #752 (isolation #40) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:40 pm

Post by podoboq »

{Wake88}
- Basically confirmed town based on the replace out
{DoctorPepper, Xkfyu}
Pretty town
{Tracer, Foxbird, genji, serrapaladin}
- Slight town lean
{Vedith, Shadow_Step, The Engineer}
- A little bit scummy
{randomidget}
- Very scummy
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #756 (isolation #41) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:04 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 755, serrapaladin wrote:dp is only town if the next vc makes sense
Wait, what are you expecting the vote count to look like? Are you expecting to see two DoctorPepper votes on the player he's voting? Didn't Wake or Foxbird already confirm that when their vote isn't counted it still shows up in the vote count as if it does? Why would. Conditional double voter be any different. Unless the omnics are lying, Vonflare is clearly not letting the vote manipulation be used as an invest tool to find the omnics.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #776 (isolation #42) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:08 pm

Post by podoboq »

In post 763, serrapaladin wrote:Why is this directed at me and not DP who was claiming to look for omnics with it?
I probably just missed it. It's possible I misinterpreted his post.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #807 (isolation #43) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:45 am

Post by podoboq »

Fuck this. Not lynching DP

VOTE: shadowstep

Would rather this vote be on random, who has continued to get worse.
In post 797, Randomnamechange wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: DP
if 4his flips town do tracer tomorrow
Nice job announcing
L-1.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #809 (isolation #44) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:13 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 808, Vedith wrote:Shadow, on thy grave, I raise the action known as intent.
Come forth and indulge us in your knowledge!
Shadow has three votes. With his hated claim, he's at L-3.

I'm giving randomidget shit for not announcing that DP is at L-1.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #826 (isolation #45) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:16 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 823, Shadow_step wrote:It's completely opportunistic and wants to save random/ dp for future mislynches.
I want to lynch random now, but nobody else seems to be listening. If you're willing to vote obvscum with me, then let's fucking do it, but I saw you (apparently double-voting) on obvtown, so yeah, wasn't holding my breath any longer.

We have two days left. You've been a moderate scum read for a while now. I'm settling for you, because it looks like the alternative is lynching DoctorPepper, who is town.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #830 (isolation #46) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:20 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 829, Shadow_step wrote:
In post 826, podoboq wrote:
In post 823, Shadow_step wrote:It's completely opportunistic and wants to save random/ dp for future mislynches.
I want to lynch random now, but nobody else seems to be listening. If you're willing to vote obvscum with me, then let's fucking do it, but I saw you (apparently double-voting) on obvtown, so yeah, wasn't holding my breath any longer.

We have two days left. You've been a moderate scum read for a while now. I'm settling for you, because it looks like the alternative is lynching DoctorPepper, who is town.
I was voting paladin, wth ?
You're right. I missed that you got off DoctorPepper.

Building a small case right now.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #831 (isolation #47) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:20 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 827, Genji wrote:
In post 826, podoboq wrote:

I would lynch random.
VOTE: Randomidget

I still think doctorpepper is likely scum though.
I don't know where this shadow wagon is coming from but it seems like last minute scramble to counter a scum wagon.
This wagon is much better
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #834 (isolation #48) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:27 am

Post by podoboq »

This post is weird, and pinged me. Voting you for it so early would have been dumb (looking at your, DrPep), but that doesn't mean it isn't problematic when viewed in hindsight, especially considering that SpringLullaby obvtowned in her replace out.
In post 175, Shadow_step wrote:
In post 152, DoctorPepper wrote:Uhm I havent been able to keep up because of work and playing actual overwatch, can someone fill me in?
Yes, the fact that you're scum.

VOTE: Pepper
Your read on Pepper is shitty and omgus.
In post 622, Shadow_step wrote:DP is still my top scum read, but I'm having 2nd thoughts about their alignment.
Too scummy to be scum sort.
As others have pointed out, this is almost always bad.
In post 758, Shadow_step wrote:
In post 752, podoboq wrote:{Vedith, Shadow_Step, The Engineer} - A little bit scummy
reason for me being there?
Missed this originally. I'm glad I'm getting to it now.

Other things that I couldn't find just one quote to display: WAY too much vote hopping. Seriously, shadow seems to be jumping anywhere it might receive momentum, just feeling out what town wants to do, and seeing what sticks. Also, I haven't seen any legit scumhunting out of his slot. All of his reasons to scumread people are trash.

One more thing, hated and Torbjorn? Can someone explain the flavor behind why Torbjorn would be hated? Like, I trust that he's hated because reading through his ISO, he responds to the turret talk in a way that suggests it's his, but I don't get hated.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #835 (isolation #49) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:30 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 832, Genji wrote:I don't understand the town reads off Doctor Pepper.
Right now role spec, he is at a null.

Activity and attempts to game solve he isn't doing much in terms of actually sorting out what people are thinking and finding out motivations. He views everyone as a enemy, while this can be how some town act. Its very lazy and anti town behavior.

I haven't seen him do much besides get defensive to his situation and calling anyone pressuring him scum.
I feel my reasoning for scumreading him is confirmation biased a bit, but the appeals to not lynching him based on just him "not being active and not doing much" is him realizing how bad he has been playing and trying to play the low hanging fruit card on himself.

I don't see any strong reason anyone can town read him.
I agree with almost everything here except the highlighted sentence. Role/setup spec implies to me that DoctorPepper is negative town utility, as it makes us more likely to kill omnics, and I townread both of the omnic claims. I don't think the ability would be given to scum, because that just makes Zarya a double-voter in the end game in that case, which is nuts for scum if it doesn't come with some huge downside (like you have to plant the vote before the day starts).

Also, randomidget wants to lynch DoctorPepper, and randomidget is scum, so.....
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #837 (isolation #50) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:37 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 836, Shadow_step wrote:That's contradictory podo

If you're scum reading me for not doing "legit scum hunting", then why is it not the same case with DP, who has been worse in that regard.
Unlike you, some of DP's posts actually show some ability to find scummy behavior.
In post 737, DoctorPepper wrote:
In post 730, The Engineer wrote:Guys

Or

We can not derail the DP wagon
I have no idea why we arent lynching this/pressuring this slot to give more info other than "lynch DP". Its starting to be pretty fluffy and the engineer's posts indicate that they post to not get prodded by posting innocuous things that wont attract attention
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #839 (isolation #51) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:42 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 838, Genji wrote:
In post 835, podoboq wrote:I agree with almost everything here except the highlighted sentence. Role/setup spec implies to me that DoctorPepper is negative town utility, as it makes us more likely to kill omnics, and I townread both of the omnic claims. I don't think the ability would be given to scum, because that just makes Zarya a double-voter in the end game in that case, which is nuts for scum if it doesn't come with some huge downside (like you have to plant the vote before the day starts).

Also, randomidget wants to lynch DoctorPepper, and randomidget is scum, so.....
I thought about this circumstances too of it being a negative utility, but I also considered if Fox is scum than its essentially nullifying the omnic other negative utility. Since I can't lynch Fox, DP essentially makes up for the fact I can't do it.

However it could also be like you said, a neg town utility. And me and Fox can be kind of quasi masons in the sense we can't lynch each other.

I went around it and got to null.
This line of thought makes sense to me, but as I'm townreading both of you, I've been assuming quasi masons.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #879 (isolation #52) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:20 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 874, serrapaladin wrote:
In post 871, The Engineer wrote:Turret is town

Therefore Shadow is town
Explain.

Deadline is today, so if you have a good reason not to lynch shadow, you should share.

I don't like the foxbird votes.

I could vote random if shadow doesn't happen.
Exactly the same opinions I have, except swap random and shadow.

Random is most deserving of a lynch. If it fails to happen, push comes to shove I'll vote shadow.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #884 (isolation #53) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:26 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 881, Foxbird wrote:Can someone briefly summarize the random case for me? I'm willing to comprimise to prevent a nolynch, but I don't recall the reasons for the wagon.
His reason to vote DrPepper is shitty. I called it out as a misrep, and he's since kind of abandoned the thread.
In post 719, podoboq wrote:

In post 217, DoctorPepper wrote:Yes but what shadow did is exactly that, fake scum hunting.
217: "Shadow is fake scum hunting, by coming up with illegitimate reasons to vote for someone."

He's still voting DP, with terrible reasons:
In post 797, Randomnamechange wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: DP
if 4his flips town do tracer tomorrow
There's a lot more in my iso on him. Please read it if you aren't convinced that his behavior is scummy.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #899 (isolation #54) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:11 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 897, DoctorPepper wrote:Seriously, half the fucking playerbase has been "lynch DP" without even telling us why. Vedith, engineer, random, shadow, wake just say "LOL DP SCUMZ LYNCHPLOX" without even analyzing literally anything else.

Because you arent even giving anything new to this game.

Fake contribution 101.
I agree with this.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #901 (isolation #55) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:13 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 898, Vedith wrote:
In post 897, DoctorPepper wrote:Seriously, half the fucking playerbase has been "lynch DP" without even telling us why. Vedith, engineer, random, shadow, wake just say "LOL DP SCUMZ LYNCHPLOX" without even analyzing literally anything else.

Because you arent even giving anything new to this game.

Fake contribution 101.
This is scum getting angry because they are pinned. :(
I've gotten this angry as town when town was lynching me for no reason.

This doesn't look like cornered scum. The reasons for scumreading DoctorPepper are pretty trash.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #909 (isolation #56) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:20 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 904, Vedith wrote:
In post 901, podoboq wrote:The reasons for scumreading DoctorPepper are pretty trash.
The reasons for scum reading Random are pretty trash, I don't see you defend that though.
I feel like my reasons for scumreading random are pretty obvious, and I'm surprised my townies aren't picking up on it. His reasons for scumreading DoctorPepper are 1) A misrep, 2) Because Tracer was a supposed counterwagon, and 3) Not backed up and supported by him when questioned.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #912 (isolation #57) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:22 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 908, DoctorPepper wrote:Anyone who doesnt read the game and iso is scumclaiming.
I get that you're town, but saying that anybody who doesn't read a sixty page game that's only tangentially related to this one are scum is kinda garbage.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #923 (isolation #58) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:38 am

Post by podoboq »

Finished my skim. Didn't change my read on him. My opinion of him as a player has definitely been affected, though.
In post 862, DoctorPepper wrote:Guys, if we aren't lynching RC today I'm throwing the game and self voting tomorrow.
In post 878, DoctorPepper wrote:you're so fucking confident in this. Fine.

VOTE: DoctorPepper

good luck in lylo. I'm out.
Don't you dare repeat this. Being antitown out of anger = being a game thrower. It's as bad as cheating.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #929 (isolation #59) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:45 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 927, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 926, DoctorPepper wrote:I think you still have to consider the situation that led to this. Not my proudest moment and one that I prefer be buried. But the fact im using a game where I did this, because the exact same thing is happening here, must at least give you guys an idea of why I think people like Vedith are scum. I've been in this situation in the past and it sucks.
Let's lynch Vedith then.
Or his scumbutt, random.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #958 (isolation #60) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:23 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 952, Xkfyu wrote:Alright, Vedith. We'll do it your way.

UNVOTE: randomidget

VOTE: Foxbird
Why are we derailing an actual wagon for Vedith's bullshit counter wagon? :facepalm:

Why are we going after any of the omnic claims when there's nothing real to suggest that any of them are scum? :facepalm: :facepalm:

Why are you continuing to give random a free pass?! :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #962 (isolation #61) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:27 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 959, Vedith wrote:I mean, I'm cooking him the meal, washing his cloths and giving him a room for the night.
That's we do with town and Vedith's friendly inn!
Random is not town, and you do not have information to suggest otherwise. Quit implying that you do.
I know what you did last night, and it had nothing to do with random.

There. Information. I know your flavor name, and I know who you targeted with your night action last night. On the chance that you're town, I didn't want to say anything right now, but I'm done putting up with it.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #966 (isolation #62) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:29 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 964, DoctorPepper wrote:Are you telling me Vedith is lying scum and im falling for this crap all over again?
I don't know if he's scum, but he definitely isn't an invest who visited random, which is what his recent posts seem to be implying.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #970 (isolation #63) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:31 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 967, Vedith wrote:
In post 962, podoboq wrote:Random is not town, and you do not have information to suggest otherwise. Quit implying that you do.
I know what you did last night, and it had nothing to do with random.

There. Information. I know your flavor name, and I know who you targeted with your night action last night. On the chance that you're town, I didn't want to say anything right now, but I'm done putting up with it.
So why was I scum lean for you then?!
You're a scum lean. I'm not 100% that you're scum, and I didn't want to blow up both of our roles unless I was 100%. I'm still not certain that you're scum, but you're flagrantly lying here about your implied knowledge on random, and I'm not letting you derail the wagon with that bullshit.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #971 (isolation #64) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:32 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 969, Vedith wrote:
In post 967, Vedith wrote:So why was I scum lean for you then?!
Infact, if you know who I am and who I visited, then unless your IQ is below 5, you know exactly what I was saying today and know that I'm town.

This is a scum claim going into tomorrow. :up:
You did not visit random last night, and I don't see any way in which the person you visited gave you actionable information on random's slot.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #975 (isolation #65) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:35 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 972, Vedith wrote:
In post 970, podoboq wrote:You're a scum lean. I'm not 100% that you're scum, and I didn't want to blow up both of our roles unless I was 100%. I'm still not certain that you're scum, but you're flagrantly lying here about your implied knowledge on random, and I'm not letting you derail the wagon with that bullshit.
Not once did I say I visited Random.

Random will be flipping town, this I can tell you.
The fact you already know who I am and who I visited is a scum claim since I am scum lean to you. :giggle:
I know your flavor, which is not necessarily alignment indicative, and I know who you visited, which is incredibly fucking suspicious.

I'm not saying any more about my role before the night. We can air it out some more tomorrow.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #980 (isolation #66) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:40 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 977, Randomnamechange wrote:Literally the one reason people are giving for scumreadig me is my reason for scumreading DP whilst not even adressing what I actually said.
In post 719, podoboq wrote:

In post 720, podoboq wrote:
I'm scumreading you because you misrepped DoctorPepper, and refuse to respond to that accusation with anything.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #982 (isolation #67) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:41 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 977, Randomnamechange wrote:bc ive been a little busy the last few days apparently im lurkscum.
I consider absolute fucking silence in response to a person scumreading you during deadline lurkscum, yeah.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #985 (isolation #68) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:43 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 983, Randomnamechange wrote:That is in no way strong enough reasoning to lynch someone.
Actually, flagrantly misrepping someone is inherently scummy. If it wasn't a misrep, you would have come in at any point and argued that, but instead, you ignored it.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #987 (isolation #69) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:44 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 984, Vedith wrote:
In post 982, podoboq wrote:I consider absolute fucking silence in response to a person scumreading you during deadline lurkscum, yeah.
So he is scum because he didn't post... :lol:
He's scum because when I presented a case against him, he peaced out for over two days while we hit deadline, and now that he's back, he's still not addressing my case at all.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #990 (isolation #70) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:47 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 988, Vedith wrote:
In post 987, podoboq wrote:He's scum because when I presented a case against him, he peaced out for over two days while we hit deadline, and now that he's back, he's still not addressing my case at all.
Your case is weak.
I wouldn't address it either if I was him.
My case is more than anyone else has presented on anybody in this game. Random is scum, and he needs one more vote.

pedit: Never mind.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #997 (isolation #71) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:51 am

Post by podoboq »

@Vedith: Please don't imply that I'm the Ben Stiller in this situation.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1002 (isolation #72) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:17 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 1001, Randomnamechange wrote:Podo has disappeared at deadline must be scum troloololoo
I already got scum lynched. Just checking in for the flip. You can stop trolling twilight.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1004 (isolation #73) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:21 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 1003, Vedith wrote:
In post 1002, podoboq wrote:I already got scum lynched. Just checking in for the flip. You can stop trolling twilight.
When he flips town, can I plate these words up for you?
I will gamble my sig on it. You're wrong, you sig it.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1006 (isolation #74) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:24 am

Post by podoboq »

Come to think of, I think this constitutes a wager, which is against site rules. Apologies to the mod if this isn't kosher.

(I still want to do it though)
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1008 (isolation #75) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:27 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 1007, Vedith wrote:
In post 1006, podoboq wrote:Come to think of, I think this constitutes a wager, which is against site rules. Apologies to the mod if this isn't kosher.

(I still want to do it though)
I'm sure this is fine as it's not influencing the votes.
I'll message mod before hand to confirm though!

Otherwise - We get back to this after the game!
I'm reading that as a handshake.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1012 (isolation #76) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:59 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 1011, Vedith wrote:
In post 1010, Randomnamechange wrote:JunkratxRoadhog OTP?
Had to search to see wtf this was. :giggle:
I forgot you were unfamiliar with the flavor. That might help you to understand one of the reasons I was suspicious of your night action and target.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1017 (isolation #77) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:26 am

Post by podoboq »

Hey Vedith, we should talk. Do you believe that I'm actually a tracker, or should I claim who you visited n1 to prove it to you?

I have absolutely no idea how you get any conclusion on random based on who you visited, so I'd like to hear you explain your townread on random. If it was just a read, then whatever, but you implied that it came from moderator confirmed information, and I don't think it's possible for you to have had that.

Also, I did ISO you. I see nothing explaining why random is "100% town" to you. Is there a crumb I missed, because I'm historically bad with crumbs.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1018 (isolation #78) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:27 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 1017, podoboq wrote:Hey Vedith, we should talk. Do you believe that I'm actually a tracker, or should I claim who you visited n1 to prove it to you?
Alternately, I could claim your role name (character). I also have that information.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1020 (isolation #79) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:49 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 1019, Vedith wrote:
In post 1017, podoboq wrote:Hey Vedith, we should talk. Do you believe that I'm actually a tracker, or should I claim who you visited n1 to prove it to you?
I believe you.

Foxbird will be an acceptable lynch today.
Her hammer was pretty scummy. I'm fine wagoning her today.

First, I want to hear your answer to this:
In post 1017, podoboq wrote:I have absolutely no idea how you get any conclusion on random based on who you visited, so I'd like to hear you explain your townread on random. If it was just a read, then whatever, but you implied that it came from moderator confirmed information, and I don't think it's possible for you to have had that.
Honestly, I think how you handled random is also pretty scummy. I need some kind of understanding of why you softclaimed a cop inno (or equivalent) on random. It looks like it could have been scum going for towncred on a flip they know will be town.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1022 (isolation #80) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:53 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 1021, Vedith wrote:
In post 1020, podoboq wrote:Honestly, I think how you handled random is also pretty scummy. I need some kind of understanding of why you softclaimed a cop inno (or equivalent) on random. It looks like it could have been scum going for towncred on a flip they know will be town.
I'm not giving information to this out. See it as you will.
Next time, just try to listen to me. ;)

VOTE: FoxBird
...no? All of he information I have is pointing to you making up your read on random. The only reason I'm considering that I'm missing something is that aside from random, I've thought your play is pretty town. The random shit isn't.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1430 (isolation #81) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:45 am

Post by podoboq »

serra, you shouldn't have gone along with the dance of helping them find Omnics. They pushed people to your mines one day too early. You would have probably won the game if you just lynched Maria (or anybody). Imagine people hitting your mines during twilight.

Hey everybody, Genji (the character) was part omnic...like, I understand that he doesn't show up on the Omnic page on the wiki, but anyone familiar with the flavor should have considered that possibility.

@vonflare
: Can we get the scum PT?
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1438 (isolation #82) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:38 pm

Post by podoboq »

serra, I hope you enjoyed how much fucking effort I put into those whispers I sent you. :')
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1440 (isolation #83) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:10 pm

Post by podoboq »

In post 1439, RachMarie wrote:pod thanks for keeping me company and helping me out in the dead thread :)
Ha, no problem. The game was fun to watch, and I was really cheering for serra in the end. I'm glad I was online when you miscounted the players or things could have gone really bad really fast.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”