Zachstralkita (1)- Dunnstral
Dunnstral (1)- TwoFace
itlepip (1)- MariaR
MariaR (1)- itlepip
Xkfyu (1)- gerryoat

Not voting (2)- A Simple Plan, Naomi-Tan

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

(expired on 2016-10-13 11:00:00)

Mod notes: Xkfyu and Toto are V/LA until Monday.

In post 259, Xkfyu wrote:
@Mod: I'll be V/LA until Monday morning (EST).
In post 274, Toto wrote:(Im writing from my phone)

@mod: I will probably be without coverage over the weekend.
Noted.
Last edited by Something_Smart on Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:45 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

I'd make another joke :3 but I think That would be pushing it :P for now I'll be a good girl :3
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:46 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

I been kinda slacking So.. to counter that I'ma go back and do some hard reading and see what I come up with :3 I declare this mai page hehe~
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:50 pm

Post by Toto »

In post 177, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 173, Toto wrote:
In post 171, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 165, Toto wrote:Dunn seems to agree with Grapes and somewhat defensive of her. Not sure why she is reading her town so fast, therefore my question above.
Please point out where I am defensive of Grapes and "agree with them"
You seem to agree I'm scum. I can not find any reference to a post where you say 'I agree with you Grapes' if that's what you mean.

On the defending, I apologize because I thought I remembered something about this, but it must have been the interaction about grapes in space.

Also, can you answer my question, why do you think Grapes is town?
I think you're scummy. You'll note that you haven't even been taking up my primary attention

Your only basis for seeing a connection between me and grapes is that we both think you're scummy on page 7

I'm townreading Grapes because I've played with them where they were mafia before and I think they're town so far into this

Yeah. I should have said it was not a strong signal. Ill try to include how confident I am about these things in the future.

It just seemed odd you were townreading them so fast. I mean. They must have done something townlike to make her go from neutral to town in your view, right? Or in other words, does lack of mafia tells in 7 pages means town or neutral?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:20 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 278, Toto wrote:It just seemed odd you were townreading them so fast. I mean. They must have done something townlike to make her go from neutral to town in your view, right? Or in other words, does lack of mafia tells in 7 pages means town or neutral?
I don't townread people unless I think they're town
I don't try to lynch people unless I think they're mafia
If They're neutral I'd still try to switch the vote to someone I scumread

I don't consider my reads to have formed too fast
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:21 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 273, Toto wrote:I still think the statement about how scum needs to make logical fallacies later in the game as we get more information has some footing.
Have you ever played as scum before?
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:00 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Lets start with a simple read list :3
In two parts :D things I remember // Stood out and my thoughts post ISO
The list is done in the order of players on page one, but I may write comments like; last one, in weird places as I'm doing the order based on how hard it is to read them right now :3

Toto - I struggle to read there posts (I dunno why guess its the way its set out, feels cold and unemotional and that makes it hard to read as I am influence by emotions too). Well this is my thoughts Pre-read back :D
Post Iso; I have no idea how to read this guy :( I feel a bit weird that as a new player he is focusing on the system aspect of the game and not really the emotional side.. It has me kinda thrown off.

A Simple Plan - I don't remember them before iso, so... Yeah no primary reads here;
And thats because they haven't posted XD Nothing ISO here XD Null by default

TwoFace - Slight Green read, I like how our interaction went as he took the time to carefully explain his views rather than trying to make it out that I was redish :3 reads like they are Green but not very strongly at this stage, would like more out of them.
Yup Post iso, still think this is a bad play style the style alone makes me suspicious of him. things like in Where he says he likes asking questions sorta goes against what I established later on (that he doesn't ask questions about his own lynch) and things like him Though I said green slight now i'm thinking red slight.. but thats just because I entirely disagree on their approach and I've had this kinda thing false flag before on another player :I Urgh.. you know what NULL READ because I can't decide. >_<

itlepip - I don't remember them before iso, so... Yeah no primary reads here;
Eh only a handful of posts but they seem pretty solid I like the way they think so.. yeah Liking what they got just keep it up :3

grapes - IN SPACCCCCEEEEE; Okay didn't remember them pre-iso other than that. however, I felt I might remember them when I looked back. I saw there picture and did so :D meh pre-iso I'm kinda neither way on them yet.
Okay Finished Iso.. and i'm not sure I feel entirely good on them.. so far they havn't said much in the way or pro-Green players. most of there observations have been focused on getting people killed imo. but.. not enough to really go off of. Slight Redish read.
In post 160, MariaR wrote:
In post 155, grapes wrote:
In post 153, MariaR wrote:
In post 152, grapes wrote:maria why are you townreading me?
I don't townread you.
whoops meant scumread*
I don't scumread you.
How did this come about? Like.. MariaR is right she didn't even mention you.. why would you think she was Green or red reading you?? What happened here? (picked this up from her iso

MariaR - I feel they are being Maria which I struggle to read ^^' But lets ISO anyway!
You know what Slight Green read I like how she is asking questions about stuff and the way she looked into stuff. strange interaction between her and grapes aside. (could be grapes miss reading but wanna see where this goes)

Xkfyu - They talk a lot :3 but I don't remember what they said XD
Most likely a green they dig into things a lot and ask good stuff also like there thoughts on MariaR as they are taking the time to go over there view like I did ealier So... yeah Slight green here.

massive - They are voting because of my change of color not sure if this is redish or just dumb :3
Okay this read is probably tilted but I'll do my best to over come my bias :D
Welp. there rail roading me based on my color thing XD no other real reads given (excluding the early comment)

gerryoat - I think i remember them promising content; but not sure I'll has to check but nothing much from them yet
they didn't promise content.. but haven't said enough for me to form a read NULL

Dunnstral - I feel that they might be green. reds would been much less likely to step in on the color thing :3
Yeah there my Green pick of the week, Solid content. taking the time to explain things all good from them. can't see a Red!Motivation

Nosferatu - Grave lack of content that I can remember (PUN Intended :D)
Two posts, not seeing anything of substance Null with my IRE

Zachstralkita - Omg I can't stop staring at the wiggling ears >w< my memory just pulls up ear wiggle-wink-twirl :D
She is as cute and fluffy as me XD Why are you so goooooooooood XD. Oki doki but that side Post iso; Eh slight Green would keep around anyway for cuteness factor. ✿/♡ they give reads on people even if they lack reasoning. but thats fine as it shows they are at least contributing for now :3 would like more detailed explanations but Im good just keeping them around hehe~ ♪

Finished reading :3 VOTE: Nosferatu Gimmie more to work with :D
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
A Simple Plan
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:28 pm

Post by A Simple Plan »

Jumping in a bit late, but a few things catch my eye right away.

First, twelve votes on ten different people allowing for a wide spread when it comes to VCA.

A few key focuses for this point in D1 include the Toto/Grapes standoff. ISO offers a gut T/T feel, but if any isn't, Grapes is who I'm less confident in. Similarly, the Maria/itlepip cross vote is to be noted. I don't get a strong town vibe from Maria for a few nitpicky little things, such as 124/160, wherein she votes and then later says she doesn't scumread the "serious vote" and for the ugly push in 164/167. Itlepip could be town though.

Gut town on Dunnstral. I'll admit I didn't go through and read everything fully (I'm prepping for a busy weekend), but I skimmed a few things including ISOs and VCs, and I like him calling out Naomi on what looked like it very well could have been a genuine scumslip in calling town Blue. Also lost as to why Naomi is voting a null read.

Based upon that, for now
VOTE: Naomi-Tan

Note:
I'll be away a majority of the weekend, potentially a bit over 48 hours. I apologize for the one-off, but um... Yeah.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:34 pm

Post by gerryoat »

Is Naomi-Tan a gimmick alt or do they actually talk like that? Serious question lol
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:55 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Err yeah this is just kinda how I talk.. I like to type my thought pattern as I think so people can follow me better
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:37 am

Post by Toto »

In post 280, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 273, Toto wrote:I still think the statement about how scum needs to make logical fallacies later in the game as we get more information has some footing.
Have you ever played as scum before?
I've only played one other game and I'm not supposed to talk about it.
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:56 am

Post by Toto »

In post 279, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 278, Toto wrote:It just seemed odd you were townreading them so fast. I mean. They must have done something townlike to make her go from neutral to town in your view, right? Or in other words, does lack of mafia tells in 7 pages means town or neutral?
I don't townread people unless I think they're town
I don't try to lynch people unless I think they're mafia
If They're neutral I'd still try to switch the vote to someone I scumread

I don't consider my reads to have formed too fast
Ok,

I'll try to ask this in a different way then,

I'm not asking you lynch anyone, or change your read or vote. I honestly want to understand what is it that made you read Grapes as town. We have different point of views on them and maybe I'm missing something, and I'd like to adjust my reads based on that.

You said you have seen them play as >>mafia<< before, and they are behaving as >>town<< so far.

I'm sorry if you find me too picky here. But this statement doesn't make too much sense to me.

My interpretation is that you said: "I've seen grapes play as mafia before [and I don't see their scumtells so far], therefore I'm reading them as town".

But is that the right conclusion? Why not just neutral? what makes them different from your other neutral reads?
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:03 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 272, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 270, Zachstralkita wrote:can the knowledgable townfolk join this god damned massive wagon?

holy shit i cannot believe this color shit is a serious topic
In post 271, Zachstralkita wrote:I cannot believe Dunn is also being taken seriously
? I haven't even been talking about you I was talking about the color thing with massive

This is kind of a contradiction honestly, you should be agreeing with me here on what I'm saying about the color thing but you just brush me off
I didn't say you were talking about me.

Yeah, I am brushing you off. You haven't really given me a reason not to.
Naomi-Tan wrote:
Zachstralkita - Omg I can't stop staring at the wiggling ears >w< my memory just pulls up ear wiggle-wink-twirl :D
She is as cute and fluffy as me XD Why are you so goooooooooood XD.

That's actually a boy.
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:00 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 287, Zachstralkita wrote:
Naomi-Tan wrote:
She is as cute and fluffy as me XD Why are you so goooooooooood XD.

That's actually a boy.
My mind just blew XD okay then!
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:20 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

I have to say Naomi, how exactly do you read people?

Because I've really done jack shit in terms of solid content (I think) and I'm green to you. I mean, I'm happy that you're smart (real recognize real), but I'd like to peek into your thought processes.
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:05 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 289, Zachstralkita wrote:I have to say Naomi, how exactly do you read people?

Because I've really done jack shit in terms of solid content (I think) and I'm green to you. I mean, I'm happy that you're smart (real recognize real), but I'd like to peek into your thought processes.
I like how you was commenting and giving feed back and stuff :3 it shows working out stuff :3
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:58 am

Post by grapes »

In post 165, Toto wrote:@Dunn, why do you think Grapes is town?
This is a good question.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:59 am

Post by grapes »

VOTE: Dunnstral
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:01 am

Post by grapes »

Naomi is also a good vote -- but I don't really think she scumslipped.

Like why are scum less likely to pay attention to colors? They're not. It's null.

But her readslist made me twitch and like ASP said, voting a null read there looks cautious.
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:32 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

hmm? Well activity pokes are a thing I don't have a strong enough scum read to push anyone, so.. pushing a lurker seems like a good idea.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:34 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

hmm not sure if i'd agree with that sentiment @grapes

why is no one game for roping massive? that faux-psychology shit just seemed like a way to act as if you're gamesolving without doing it
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:37 am

Post by grapes »

In post 295, Zachstralkita wrote:hmm not sure if i'd agree with that sentiment @grapes
Are you gonna vote dunn?
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:42 am

Post by grapes »

Also why are you pushing massive for faux-psychology but disagreeing with me saying that it's not a defacto scumslip?
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:45 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

I think if I was, I would be voting him. He's being his usual fuckboy self but we share a SR on Toto.

He's certainly not the worst option but I feel like looking at stuff more. And developing other stuff.

Sorry but this whole " color scumslip " incident gives me a flashback of another incident which I won't go into detail on at this moment. really EHHHNRGGGG..
grapes wrote:Also why are you pushing massive for faux-psychology but disagreeing with me saying that it's not a defacto scumslip?
I didn't clarify what I meant when I said I disagreed with " that sentiment ". We are in agreeance on the whole scumslip thing.

I WAS talking about your Dunnstral vote (see top of post) and you saying Naomi is a "good option".
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:50 am

Post by MariaR »

Yawn everyone is posting NAI/null stuff out the *** I feel like if I comment on anything it'll be useless (but then again this post in itself is useless)
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”