What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:19 pm

Post by Ircher »

Ttyll Social Structure - Pt 1 wrote:"At the top of the social ladder are the Defenders of Ttyll who defend the realm against threats and contribute a lot to Ttyll's government."
Day 1 VC #10drealmerz7 (0) -
Vedith (0) -
BTD6_Maker (4) - , , ,
Aeronaut (0) -
Wisdom (2) - ,
eagersnake (0) -
texcat (3) - , ,
BulletNLynchproof (0) -
Gamma Emerald (0) -
Albert B. Rampage (1) -
Gale Wing Srock (0) -
PeregrineV (0) -
Frankjaeger (0) -
DiamondSentinel (4) - , , ,
Mirhawk (0) -
Vaxkiller (0) -
White Queens (0) -
Not Voting (3) - Texcat, Gamma, PeregrineV

Lynch ThresholdWith 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch!

DeadlineDay 1 will end on November 23, 5:30 PM EST or in (expired on 2016-11-23 17:30:00).

Moderator Notes
V/LAs should be bolded in-thread.

Spoiler: Current Voting History
Day 1Dreal : --> -->
Vedith : --> -->
BTD6_Maker : --> -->
Aeronaut :
Wisdom : --> --> --> -->
Eager :
Bullet :
Albert : -->
Gale : -->
Frank :
Diamond : -->
Mirhawk:
Vaxkiller :
White Queens : -->

Spoiler: Past Voting History
Dawn 1BTD6_Maker : --> -->
Vedith :
Aeronaut :
Copper :
Eager :
PeregrineV : --> -->
Vaxkiller : --> -->
White Queens :
Last edited by Ircher on Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:00 pm

Post by texcat »

VOTE: BTD6

What I said in our PT was, "And I still disagree with the premise that one of us four must be scum. It could be true, who knows?"
It also might be that Vedith has some "special" information that there is scum in our neighborhood, but I have no reason to trust him on that.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:07 pm

Post by Wisdom »

texcat if someone is scum in your hood, who do you think it is?
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:39 pm

Post by texcat »

I'm null on WhiteQueens and Vedith. We haven't seen enough of WQ to make much of a judgement. I'm not a fan of Vedith's posting style, repeatedly calling posts in our PT stupid, for example. But I'm trying to overcome my tendency to equate posting style with scumminess. So IDK, I'm keeping him in the null pile for now.
Drealmer seems to be trying hard to figure out the game, and I lean town on her.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:07 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Why is Vedith in two hoods? He's also in my hood.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:07 pm

Is he talking to you guys?
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:16 pm

Post by texcat »

He's talking at us.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:17 pm

Post by texcat »

All four of us are also in planet hoods. At least, that's what I think.
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:19 pm

Post by Vaxkiller »

Did he bring up the idea that one of you are scum?
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:22 pm

Post by Vaxkiller »

Is everyone there from a different planet? It kinda sounds like you guys are ambassadors of your planets. Not sure why our world didn't get one.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:23 pm

Post by texcat »

Yes. He did. In his first post over a week ago.
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:03 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 740, DiamondSentinel wrote:and I don't like how BTD6 got half of the votes to a lynch overnight.
To be fair, so did Wisdom.
In post 696, Aeronaut wrote: I actually hate this post. The first part just feels like fence sitting since Wis is also town reading drealmerz last I checked. The second part is just awful logic. Whether he's presenting it as AI is moot, because he's still here, presenting it.
I get ya, and I think made a subsequent post reversing the analysis (because I did math and it showed he gets mis-lynched as town more often than correct-lynched as scum, if I remember correctly.)
If you reversed it and I missed it, I apologize. I still didn't really like it at the time, though.
Those 2 townreads he gave (me and Vax I think) I read as "I think these are players easily influenced, if I give them a TR, maybe they'll back off."
Who, Wisdom?
In post 703, Aeronaut wrote:
In post 508, DiamondSentinel wrote:Hey guys. Let's do this. Lynch me. You'll see I'm town, and then can finally lynch scum!Wisdom, and then I don't have to deal with stupidity anymore.

How's that sound?
This is actually probably NAI for DS, tbh. Maybe not. I don't know how I feel about this.
You should feel very queezy about this.
I feel queasy because it's bad play all-around, but not because it's indicative of any alignment. Especially if it's DS, mafiascum's resident sociopath
In post 703, Aeronaut wrote:
In post 591, drealmerz7 wrote:wisdom is still super scummy and the better lynch

DS seems more dedicated towards working together and being pro-town (though some scummy stuff there, but it's mostly reading as bait to me) - and if is scum it will reveal itself readily enough, wisdom is priority resolve (which is only okay when the player is scumread, don't vote them if you're not scumreading them), then we evaluate what that means in the light of DS.

I have to be honest and say I see potential for 2 scum-buddies going at it and putting on a show. Like two players who don't generally get along but drew scum together. Go back and look at their interaction, the town-reads and then the quick scum-reads and switch to contention.

:| It's been in my mind and it persists, even on a re-read.
To expand on what I said before, I really don't see this interaction that way. I guess you could make a case that both of their cases are kind of shit, and they're both kind of scummy for reasons exclusive of those cases, but I don't feel like the risk of being this noisy and fucking up their status in the game quite weighs to any reward to come of it, especially on like D1.
Except they're on the way to both being towncleared by most of you for it all. and I've 2nd guessed myself toooo many times on a wagon like Wisdom's (seriously, I don't know how many times a player that is being this way I've seen turn out scum - A LOT more often than as town because TOWN KNOWs IT IS NOT HELPFUL TO TOWN.)
I'm currently reading DS as scummier for it and Wisdom as null for it, when I stack all the good and bad up against each other. I don't think your theory is implausible, but I do think it's something easier examined later on in the game.
In post 707, Aeronaut wrote: ABR is probably scum, Eager is probably scum, vedith I don't fucking know because he's just a master troll always. Someone needs to clear him.
Why probably? I don't like that phrasing. Vedith and I had some back and forth in our small hood and I'm convinced he's scum from it. Like, hook line and sinker as I see it. He bit and ran and I pointed out I had him and he disappeared for days, only to come back and troll and hope we all forgot it happened.
Again, Ved is an enigma to me right now. Can you elaborate on what exactly happened in the hood? Would also like to hear Ved's side of it.
In post 746, FrankJaeger wrote: @Aero, I really like your reads list format.
If anyone asks where I got the idea, I'm taking full credit.
Thanks! It's new. Feel free to use it, It makes looking back at my 3am RedBull thoughts way easier.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:08 pm

Post by Gale Wing Srock »

In post 784, Vedith wrote:
In post 615, Ircher wrote:Wisdom (5) - Diamond, Albert, BTD6_Maker, Vaxkiller, Dreal
Also, I just want to point out. People that play with Wisdom know he is a louder player.
Scum want this locked up tight before he presses them against him, as he's a harder lynch as the game goes on when town.

@Wisdom - Out of the people voting you, who's played with you before? Who knows that you're a threat at kicking and screaming and wants you lynched before going into tomorrow where the chances drop?
I'd suggest scum in those names you give as well. :up:

However, we should all vote Texcat, we have a PT of 4 people that are all family,
and he keeps trying to push that there won't be scum in the gorup
1 thing I am sure of, we are not having an unofficial masionary group of 4 people in a game of this size.
Texcat is the only 1 in the group pushing for there not to be scum.

If you all put your colouring books down for 2 seconds, read that, and think about it, it makes sense.
Hmm, that is crazy.
A hood outside of the planets and all of them to be town is too big a mason group to believe.

Aka exaggerated claim to be town = Scum
In post 790, Vedith wrote:
In post 785, Wisdom wrote:there doesnt have to be scum in your group. Scum picked their planets before they got their role PMs so for all we know they could all be in that 6 people neighborhood.

I don't agree with your theory either. Any person who knows me also knows I don't get lynched, therefore ruining your theory. It's mostly townies who don't know me on the wagon.
I'm not talking about the planet group.
I am talking about another PT where the 4 of us are siblings and are in the PT because of our character fluff. We are never going to be all town.
I agree to this, its not possible for all to be town.
In post 794, Vedith wrote:Well, dreal won't flip scum he's just the VI you always get in large games.
You agree that there's most likely scum, who is it then? Me or White?
Agree on dreal more likely being town in that group.
In post 795, Wisdom wrote:dreal is the fourth?

well, that's hard then. Maybe it's White after all.
I don't think it is White because her defense of DS is something I don't see coming from scums. She was too clear and focused that, DS's stance change on a PL on her, cannot come from scum.

Although I don't agree with that line of thought, because scums usually do things like this to look townie. Especially DS who likes making risky plays to make it seem that it is crazy to think that he is scum.

Still I can understand why such a read could be developed out of DS's play and defending it like she did against Wisdom is not something I can see coming from scum.
In post 797, Vedith wrote:I'm not lynching outside of this group.
Once we get rid of scum it is a mason group.

Scum then have to prioritise their kills.

Scum would want the conversation of scum being there dropped. Dreal and white are both keeping to idea going just like me.
Texcat just wants us to avoid the situation.
Isn't that true with all groups?

Still I think Texcat wanting the group to be read as a Mason group is scummy. I don't see it coming from a townie as the paranoia would be real. Especially because it is a hood outside the planets.

UNVOTE: Diamond Sentinel

VOTE: Texcat
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:08 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 770, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 750, Wisdom wrote:Current news: ABR, Snake and BTD6 are scum

All three have a short ISO, check them out for yourself.
Why just those 3? I understand that gamma and bullet get a pass due to replacing in, but look at your "lurk" distribution:

Gale 26
FrankJaeger 26
ABR
Aeronaut 22
texcat 19
BTD6
Gamma 12
eagerSnake
BulletNLynchproof 7
I don't think that Wisdom was saying they're scum because they're lurking, but that they are scum, and also happen to be lurking so they're easy to read.

Activity alone is not indicative of alignment. It can be an additional hint, though.
In post 771, Wisdom wrote:you havent won yet drealmer! our fourth buddy will win the game!

pedit: They are not scum because of lurking
Hahahahahaha
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

In post 772, DiamondSentinel wrote:@Aero you've posted content recently, but it's only 8 hours worth content. You have almost 6 days of no content to make up for.
I don't think it works like that?
Do you have more stuff to offer us or are you really gonna whine the whole game because if you're town I'd like your input on stuff.
2023 W/L | 1-0
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:19 pm

Post by texcat »

Gale, Did you read anything I wrote? You didn't quote it. I never said we were a mason group. I said that I did not know if there was scum among us. Or how many scum there were among us. I saw and still see no reason to believe that there is exactly one scum in our group. There is a big difference between a mason group who can trust each other and a neighborhood of 4 townies who all distrust each other. I never claimed that I thought we were all town, just that I didn't see any reason to believe that we weren't.
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:22 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 815, BTD6_maker wrote:
In post 573, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 566, Gale Wing Srock wrote:
MOD
:

Activity call on these folks please!

Vedith Nov 07, 04:57pm Nov 10, 09:18am 2 days 1 hour 31
FrankJaeger Nov 08, 02:50am Nov 10, 08:19am 2 days 2 hours 18
Albert B. Rampage Nov 08, 03:01am Nov 10, 12:42am 2 days 10 hours 18
I was V/LA.

Now I'm back.

1v1 me with Wisdom
In post 652, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I'll vote on whichever of the two leading wagons right now, please guys, don't be like the democrats this year, vote.
In post 659, Albert B. Rampage wrote:The game is really slow I haven't had much time to get invested yet. The time will come when the activity picks up.
In post 666, Albert B. Rampage wrote:He doesn't deserve any pity I can tell you :P
People apparently seem to be voting me because I am "posting nothing of substance". It's true that I haven't had much to say (I have not got any strong reads/opinions on the interactions just yet) but I am at least producing content. I am trying to figure this game out. On the other hand, here are some of ABR's recent posts. A call for a 1v1 (which I don't see as pro-Town) and some very short posts without even a hint that ABR is trying. From what I see, based on the reasons people have for voting me, ABR is a much better vote. It appears as he is just trying to fly under the radar by posting very little.

VOTE: Albert B. Rampage
We're 35 pages in, there is zero chance you've had no impressions.

Please. Lynch. This.
In post 840, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 715, Aeronaut wrote:VOTE: BTD6_Maker

You should all join me on this wagon.
Done!
See, ABR listened.
In post 844, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 843, Albert B. Rampage wrote:why are you more concerned about what we think of your naked vote than to convince us to vote texcat? you could analyze her posts and make up some reasons but no you just said "cant talk about my reasons but I have very good ones lolol"
Because I'm kinda done with chasing the same stupid butterflies. Nobody listens to anything that I say, so I'll let other people speak and do as I see fit.
In post 845, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I'm listening
In post 846, DiamondSentinel wrote:Nah, I'll just let other people who are apparently much more capable than I am do the talking.
DS hardcore playing the victim, oh woe is me, nobody will listen to me

I'd listen to you if you were providing anything
In post 851, texcat wrote:VOTE: BTD6

What I said in our PT was, "And I still disagree with the premise that one of us four must be scum. It could be true, who knows?"
It also might be that Vedith has some "special" information that there is scum in our neighborhood, but I have no reason to trust him on that.
In post 854, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Why is Vedith in two hoods? He's also in my hood.
Yeah... I'm going to say right now that this whole texcat wagon is contrived as fuck.

How do the others in the hood feel about this? To me, it looked like Ved is blasting that one line out of proportion.
2023 W/L | 1-0
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:26 pm

Post by texcat »

In post 865, Aeronaut wrote:Yeah... I'm going to say right now that this whole texcat wagon is contrived as fuck.

How do the others in the hood feel about this? To me, it looked like Ved is blasting that one line out of proportion.
To be fair to Ved, I've said the same thing more than once.

More quotes from the hood:
"It's possible, and even likely, that we have a scum here. But it is not a certainty. I'd be willing to bet that there is a neighborhood somewhere with no scum."
"There's a BIG difference between being all town and being masons. As it is, I might be able to trust you all, but I'm not sure that I can."
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:27 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

see, I don't even see scum ever pointing that out
2023 W/L | 1-0
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:27 pm

Post by Vaxkiller »

I'm not in the hood, but I would REALLY like to hear from White queens and dreamler? (thought i saw someone say he was the 4th)
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:30 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

I would like to hear more from WQ in general.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:40 pm

In post 864, texcat wrote:Gale, Did you read anything I wrote? You didn't quote it. I never said we were a mason group. I said that I did not know if there was scum among us. Or how many scum there were among us. I saw and still see no reason to believe that there is exactly one scum in our group. There is a big difference between a mason group who can trust each other and a neighborhood of 4 townies who all distrust each other. I never claimed that I thought we were all town, just that I didn't see any reason to believe that we weren't.
Tell me why BTD6 > Vedith for you.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:49 pm

Hey Gale, talk to me about the state of this game and how strong you're feeling
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:53 pm

In post 871, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Hey Gale, talk to me about the state of this game and how strong you're feeling
Wtf does that mean?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:10 pm

Get me into the game
FrankJaeger
FrankJaeger
Mafia Scum
FrankJaeger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:12 pm

Post by FrankJaeger »

Reviewing now.

Reads next.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”