RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:36 pm

Post by RachMarie »

Well I am gonna check on things this weekend I am in the middle of working on a large report for a client I am supposed to have to him tomorrow night and I cant sit at the computer any longer tonight, Its in the 20s and my fingers are cold and I do not want to run the heater any longer today, so I am going to bed now.

Over the weekend, I will look at some ISOs and see who else I think is scum. I was actually surprised SS/KTS was not scum after all.
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:39 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 999, Gamma Emerald wrote:Night phase got skipped like a scrawny kid in dodgeball picks apparently.
me =(
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:01 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 679, Klingoncelt wrote:Basically I have the playerlist divided in two. KillTheStory/(Shadow_Step)'s flip will tell me a lot.
Klingon when you've recovered can you expand on what you learned from the flip?
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:01 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

In Memory

Votecount 2.41:

RachMarie (4): The DEO, Creature, drealmerz7, ɀefiend
Creature (1): KuroiXHF
LycanFire (1): Vedith
The DEO (0):
Gamma Emerald (0):
drealmersz7 (0):
KuroiXHF (0):
Vedith (0):
Postie (0):
Creeps20 (0):
JaeReed (0):
ɀefiend (0):
Klingoncelt (0):
Deimos27 (0):

Not Voting: Postie, RachMarie, Klingoncelt, LycanFire, Creeps20, Gamma Emerald, JaeReed, Deimos27

With 14 alive it takes 8 votes to lynch.

The day will end in (expired on 2016-12-28 23:00:00)
Last edited by RadiantCowbells on Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:47 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 995, The DEO wrote:
In post 943, JaeReed wrote:I'm having nightmare flashbacks to Math's fake read of Klingon. I didn't see anything outstanding from Klingon by that stage, and her play in Shadowrun was as you just described and as you know she was town there.
Interesting. Supergirl and you both bring up valid points. Please do share. Sometimes looking back on prior intelligence can help nail scum to the wall. I will review this game. Can you link me to it and any important points?

~~ Alex Danvers
@JaeReed You gonna respond?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:54 pm

Post by JaeReed »

I wanted to finish reading up first. I haven't done so yet but eh. I was also kind of thrown since I thought Titus was still the only one in that slot.

I'm also wondering why you didn't ask Titus what I was referencing by that point, and also the lack of comment on the fact that I didn't think Klingon had done enough for a clear townread from Titus.

Klingon's ISO in that game: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 1#p8246433
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:01 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 1000, RachMarie wrote:Well I am gonna check on things this weekend I am in the middle of working on a large report for a client I am supposed to have to him tomorrow night and I cant sit at the computer any longer tonight, Its in the 20s and my fingers are cold and I do not want to run the heater any longer today, so I am going to bed now.

Over the weekend, I will look at some ISOs and see who else I think is scum. I was actually surprised SS/KTS was not scum after all.
I know more about your personal life than I do about your reads
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:56 pm

Post by Vedith »

@Moddy Modsky - I'm probably a bit V/LA until Sunday
I claim scum \o/
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:11 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 955, Vedith wrote:I guess it's possbile. I still like Creature as town though. Opinion on how his attitude changes to the game throughout day 1?
As of halfway through pg 32 I am liking him for town, yeah.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:51 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 790, Creature wrote:
In post 693, Killthestory wrote:OH I FOUND IT. I'M ALIGNED WITH TOWN.

i'm dumb.

anyway i'm The Dark Lord Voldemort. Global Post Restriction Enabling 1-Shot Delayed Deathproof

if someone types The Dark Lord Voldemort it turns into He Who Must Not be Named and vice versa. it'll change now, you'll see.
In post 791, Creature wrote:Okay, whatever

VOTE: KTS
Talk to me about this, Creature? Why did you quote KTS claiming then vote him in the same minute after saying earlier in the page that he was more likely town?
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:01 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

I'm wondering about it being no D2 and no Night / no scumkill and what is going on. Not that I mind having two lynches in before scum get akill off, but, like I said, it makes me wonder what is going on.

It makes me wonder if there is some weird catch-22 going on in the game (both for scum and town! so weird!)

To explain more, if The Sun is scum, but Night can't come because The Sun is constantly "out" (alive), and scum can't perform a kill until Night...

that would mean scum have to rely on mislynches only until perchance The Sun gets lynched and then it is business as usual ?

so as much as they want to perform NKs, they don't want their own lynched
and as much as we (town) don't want NKs, we want to lynch scum, and if that is The Sun, and makes Night come

yeah, catch-22 for both

I can see RC doing that

not that I want to distract from what I think is a good lynch in RM, but, no one is really pushing that or going there it seems and I think I just sold myself on creature as scum!

UNVOTE: RachMarie
VOTE: Creature
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:05 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 790, Creature wrote:
In post 693, Killthestory wrote:OH I FOUND IT. I'M ALIGNED WITH TOWN.

i'm dumb.

anyway i'm The Dark Lord Voldemort. Global Post Restriction Enabling 1-Shot Delayed Deathproof

if someone types The Dark Lord Voldemort it turns into He Who Must Not be Named and vice versa. it'll change now, you'll see.
In post 791, Creature wrote:Okay, whatever

VOTE: KTS
No. Move your vote back.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:05 am

Post by JaeReed »

ew phantom quotes.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:07 am

Post by Creature »

In post 1009, JaeReed wrote:Talk to me about this, Creature? Why did you quote KTS claiming then vote him in the same minute after saying earlier in the page that he was more likely town?
Disliked his role (not flavor), also, maybe KTS wasn't allowing zefiend to post.
Sigh
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:08 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1006, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 1000, RachMarie wrote:Well I am gonna check on things this weekend I am in the middle of working on a large report for a client I am supposed to have to him tomorrow night and I cant sit at the computer any longer tonight, Its in the 20s and my fingers are cold and I do not want to run the heater any longer today, so I am going to bed now.

I know more about your personal life than I do about your reads
In post 1010, drealmerz7 wrote:I'm wondering about it being no D2 and no Night / no scumkill and what is going on. Not that I mind having two lynches in before scum get akill off, but, like I said, it makes me wonder what is going on.

It makes me wonder if there is some weird catch-22 going on in the game (both for scum and town! so weird!)

To explain more, if The Sun is scum, but Night can't come because The Sun is constantly "out" (alive), and scum can't perform a kill until Night...

that would mean scum have to rely on mislynches only until perchance The Sun gets lynched and then it is business as usual ?

so as much as they want to perform NKs, they don't want their own lynched
and as much as we (town) don't want NKs, we want to lynch scum, and if that is The Sun, and makes Night come

yeah, catch-22 for both

I can see RC doing that

not that I want to distract from what I think is a good lynch in RM, but, no one is really pushing that or going there it seems and I think I just sold myself on creature as scum!

UNVOTE: RachMarie
VOTE: Creature
I swear if you move your vote off obvscum because of this stupid ass theory I will fucking policy lynch you. Get your vote back now. Take your towncred from lynching scum.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:09 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1013, Creature wrote:
In post 1009, JaeReed wrote:Talk to me about this, Creature? Why did you quote KTS claiming then vote him in the same minute after saying earlier in the page that he was more likely town?
Disliked his role (not flavor), also, maybe KTS wasn't allowing zefiend to post.
Fair enough theory.

Why did you remove someone else from your "don't lynch" pile for not really posting but not remove Clemency from it?
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:12 am

Post by Creature »

Page 2 and 3.
Sigh
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:17 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

funny JR but I won't be strong-armed like that

I'll put my vote back on RM if /when I want, I agree she's scum, but I want to push this issue about creature

if RM was lynched already as she should have been by this point, I wouldn't be doing this

but the rest of the ppls can't seem to get their shit together and vote RM soooo, don't give me shit for it
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:33 am

Post by Creature »

If I am causing these nightskips, why not get some more lynches while scum can't kill?
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:34 am

Post by Creature »

Testing a theory that will most likely harm town is pretty dumb.
Sigh
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:35 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

tell me how, in a RC game (which as I understand can be whacked as fuck), my theory isn't something we should at least just think about?

fine if you want to toss it out, but, tell me why it's not plausible/possible/likely first
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:38 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

that's the fucking catch-22 man

I'm voting you to draw attention to the possibility and make discussion about it, because if it is something that is true, then you are scum, and we should talk about what to do about it

I said in the initial post I'm for more lynches before Night comes, and agree it'd make sense to RM then creature if we agree creature is scum

but ppl weren't readily lynching RM as fast as I thought we would, and so, I'm discussing other things, I'm not meaning to detract from the RM lynch, as I said, I'm fine voting her and will move it back when I want to - consider a vote for her placed or a hammer to be made by me if I'm not on the wagon before it's lunch time

for now, until we're at that point

talk to me about creature and The Sun and my theory
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:39 am

Post by JaeReed »

I'm planning to vote RM once I finish catching up as things stand. Creature is very likely not scum though, and if he were stopping the night phase WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU WANT IT TO HAPPEN? You are literally advocating lynching the person who is stopping scum from killing rather than trying to find a partner if you think he's scum. It's stupid.

I don't think Creature is scum by play so far. As of page 35.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:39 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

or just tell everyone else to get off their asses and vote RM already

but don't give me poop for trying to play the game when the game is just kind of sitting stagnated

JR, read what I said
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:41 am

Post by JaeReed »

drealmerz, you've already proven once that your theories on how people should play are wrong. I honestly think you tend to just decide on a theory and then confbias yourself into a tunnel because you want to believe in it so bad.

Keep the pressure on RM. Make her team mates sweat it out on whether to bus her or not. Make her sweat it out on whether she can save herself or not. Give her a chance to prove she's town under pressure if she's not scum. You're not doing anything with a vote on Creature right now and I think he's town.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”