Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:53 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Was that because of what I said or something else?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:01 am

Post by The DEO »

I don't believe KTS is there with you Grandma.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:04 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:04 am

Post by The DEO »

Klingon claimed to bubble KTS and talk with him. I do not believe that.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:08 am

Post by Lycanfire »

if night was skipped and kts was deathproof|scum what was the gain in suspending him from the game?
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:12 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 1005, JaeReed wrote:I wanted to finish reading up first. I haven't done so yet but eh. I was also kind of thrown since I thought Titus was still the only one in that slot.

I'm also wondering why you didn't ask Titus what I was referencing by that point, and also the lack of comment on the fact that I didn't think Klingon had done enough for a clear townread from Titus.

Klingon's ISO in that game: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 1#p8246433

Because myself and other DEO agents wanted more data to analyze to figure out if maybe we could ----

~~ Alex Danvers

No.

-- Hank Henshaw

But maybe they could....

~~ Alex Danvers

Again. No.

-- Hank Henshaw

Communicating with MathBlade might reveal ...

~~ Alex Danvers

Alex just no...You'll have to read the intel and not have MathBlade give it to you. See why they thought it relevant. We have no money in our interrogation fund and we have to stop other threats around the world.

-- Hank Henshaw

*whimpers mentally*

~~ Alex Danvers

---------------------------------

@JaeReed -- I like you. You are probably town.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:14 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 1046, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 1005, JaeReed wrote:I wanted to finish reading up first. I haven't done so yet but eh. I was also kind of thrown since I thought Titus was still the only one in that slot.

I'm also wondering why you didn't ask Titus what I was referencing by that point, and also the lack of comment on the fact that I didn't think Klingon had done enough for a clear townread from Titus.

Klingon's ISO in that game: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 1#p8246433
MathBlade played us all like violins in that game. I kind of suspected them for a minute then thought nah, no way, they're Town. :facepalm:
I don't like you. This post adds nothing. You are probably scum with Rach Marie. I agree with Supergirl.

~~ Alex Danvers
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:27 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

@The DEO: KTS flipped town.
<Embrace The Void>

The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:28 am

Post by The DEO »

@Gamma Emerald: You are stating this fact because............
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:28 am

Post by The DEO »

This post and prior brought to you by Alex Danvers.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:29 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Because you seem to be basing what you are saying off of KTS being scum.
<Embrace The Void>

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:30 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 902, Deimos27 wrote:Ah, I thought I'd been replaced already. But, alas! I'm in time.

Anyway, I was on vacation. I asked my IRL friend (Clemency) to msg the mod but I guess he didn't get the memo?
I see we've achieved a lynch. Would anyone like to grant me a quick TL;DR?
Looking through this again, I get a bad vibe. I believe him about being on vacation and messaging Clemency. It's probably the awkward wording, "I see we've achieved a lynch," which sounds like he just noticed this and wanted to sound attentive in a way that can blend in, like he's aware he's a bit lat to the party.
In post 987, ɀefiend wrote:KTS isn't what kept me from posting. Part of my role is being Delayed-Entry. Couldn't do anything until toDay (Day 2).

I was skim-following the game in real-time, and I read it once since then. I still need to reread it once or twice more, because way too many people ping me. The only solid reads I have right now are town!Postie and town!dreal. Leaving a VOTE: RachMarie in the meantime because she isn't obv-towning like she always does when she's Town.
FoS: Lycan
for the same reason, although I have less experience with him.
You usually town read Rach? I find this interesting. What specifically makes you normally town read her?
In post 990, Creature wrote:I am townreading The DEO and I feel players are just talking them to the corner.
I agree on both points.
In post 1039, Deimos27 wrote:My first time doing the VCA thing. Learned it from reading an mhsmith IC post in which (I think) he says that he likes to turn himself green. So idk.
This is either townie points or no points. Scum wouldn't think, "They'll think I forgot I'm town so they'll town read me." That's too facile. But this doesn't mean I don't scum read you.
In post 1053, The DEO wrote:Klingon claimed to bubble KTS and talk with him. I do not believe that.
This is likely wrong, but I worry scum wouldn't actually make big gambles so early on.
"and now i am TURNED ON AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!" - KainTepes

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:32 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1051, The DEO wrote:I don't believe KTS is there with you Grandma.
In post 1053, The DEO wrote:Klingon claimed to bubble KTS and talk with him. I do not believe that.
I believe her. It's too far-fetched to be fake.
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:33 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1056, The DEO wrote:

MathBlade played us all like violins in that game. I kind of suspected them for a minute then thought nah, no way, they're Town. :facepalm:
I don't like you. This post adds nothing. You are probably scum with Rach Marie. I agree with Supergirl.

~~ Alex Danvers
This is one post out of 5. What did you think of the other 4 posts? Specifically the vote hops.
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:34 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 1060, Gamma Emerald wrote:Because you seem to be basing what you are saying off of KTS being scum.
I'm basing my read based off of intelligence I have on DEO files. Supergirl wanted KTS yesterday. We both agreed lightly on KTS and RachMarie. The agency strongly believed in Rach Marie scum light on KTS and Supergirl the inverse. We stuck with KTS because Supergirl was super sure and we're the support to be Supergirl's hero. With the mislynch of KTS, I think Supergirl is starting to listen to the agency. Then again I know I'm probably going to get a smack down from Supergirl and she'll say something different but this is not Rach Marie V/LA town.

~~ Alex Danvers
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:35 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1060, Gamma Emerald wrote:Because you seem to be basing what you are saying off of KTS being scum.
Can you expand upon what gave you that impression?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:37 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1064, The DEO wrote:this is not Rach Marie V/LA town.
V/LA should not be taken into account when reading alignment. RachMarie is scum by play, not because she went V/LA.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:39 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 1063, JaeReed wrote:
In post 1056, The DEO wrote:

~~ Alex Danvers
This is one post out of 5. What did you think of the other 4 posts? Specifically the vote hops.
The agency is working on not bogging people down with paperwork.
I find the bubbling to be completely irrelevant. If Grandma is telling the truth about bubbling KTS it isn't alignment indicative.
If scum she could have done it to "slip in" that she "bubbles" people. If town then she probably felt a genuine bit of remorse. The way she flipped makes it either she is lying and/or being manipulative. At the very least that line about KTS feels planned when in combination with the vote switch.
The empty posting just saying "MathBlade played us" is more telling than the KTS line to me.
~~ Alex Danvers
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:40 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 1066, JaeReed wrote:
In post 1064, The DEO wrote:this is not Rach Marie V/LA town.
V/LA should not be taken into account when reading alignment. RachMarie is scum by play, not because she went V/LA.
I'm saying that when she goes V/LA as town she tries to give some reads or some kind of impression. When she goes V/LA as scum it is "too busy" of some flavor or another. Even if she has limited time Rach Marie believes SOMETHING. The fact she doesn't here is a huge tell she is scum.

~~ Alex Danvers
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:41 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1065, JaeReed wrote:
Wording.
<Embrace The Void>

JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:03 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1068, The DEO wrote:I'm saying that when she goes V/LA as town she tries to give some reads or some kind of impression. When she goes V/LA as scum it is "too busy" of some flavor or another.
Throw me the links that back this meta read?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:04 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1069, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1065, JaeReed wrote:
Wording.
The wording of which post(s) exactly?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:09 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1047, Klingoncelt wrote:Wait, what?

Scum can't get a kill because there's no Night, so you want to kill Day?

Why are you wanting to help Scum get Night Kills?

VOTE: drealmerz7

(Sorry, KTS, but that was a Scumslip deluxe.)
That wasn't a scum slip. Bad logic does not mean scum. Anti-town does not always mean scum.

Does KTS still scum read Kuroi?
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:10 am

Post by The DEO »

The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:12 am

Post by The DEO »

Rach Marie gives out reads like candy as town. She didn't use "everyone hadn't posted yet" in the 42 player game cited in V/LA town. This is definitely not normal town Rach Marie from my intelligence reports

~~ Alex Danvers

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”