Large Normal 199: L'Hôtel Pleuvoir (Fin)

Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #4050 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:54 pm

Post by Pine »

In post 4045, Aj The Epic wrote:The role I think it would be, which is Bus Driver, would be scum sided.
Bus Drivers are non-Normal. Any redirection role is non-Normal.

And check out that super AtE by Tywin...that's at least the second time this game he's thrown up the fake white flag like that.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #4051 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:55 pm

Post by Pine »

I could see Elbirn + Tywin.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #4052 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:44 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Spoiler: A vomit of CK posts
In post 127, CloudKicker wrote:Hello sonia transcend <3
In post 128, CloudKicker wrote:*rose picture deleted for lagging my phone*
VOTE: sonia rose ate d1 new meta
In post 129, CloudKicker wrote:Im sure if i was mefia someone would have :rose: to the occasion to fos me
In post 130, CloudKicker wrote:You really GREW on me sonia. Before you LEAF me without your snapchat... i know im thorn to be wild but you shouldnt be so meanie
In post 131, CloudKicker wrote:I aready found 1 mefia and i will townblock transcend if he has the same read
In post 133, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 102, Titus wrote:
In post 101, Alisae wrote:Titus why do you think Gamma is not a BFF?
He's null. Too early.
No hes not, he voted obvious town and you say someone fosing obvious town is null because lack of content beep beep
Lapsa is obvious town, sonia didnt say hi so ill go and say that its not towny, titus had 2 bad posts, tra
In post 148, CloudKicker wrote:sonia titus elbirn pine are all looking bad atm, i like uzi, lap and another guy i forgot
In post 168, CloudKicker wrote:VOTE: elbirn :]
In post 169, CloudKicker wrote:Lets fish for a reaction !!
In post 172, CloudKicker wrote:@trans some of her posts are just textbook scum trying to evade outing reads
In post 173, CloudKicker wrote:Also i disagree that there wasnt enough content to at least out a 1st impression, i also personnaly dislike the structure of her post and that makes me sr her, she sounds forced
In post 186, CloudKicker wrote:Sonia i can read you pretty damn well even tho you dont believe it. Last game you got me only because you used outside game meta which was fairly fucking low coming from you
In post 192, CloudKicker wrote:and lol i didnt say you were scum for not saying hi, it was mostly a joke
In post 195, CloudKicker wrote:Sonia i trust that i am competent enough that i will eventually have a correct read on your alignement, whatever it is
In post 203, CloudKicker wrote:We will see, im town and i really want to nail this game and its a large so its a challenge. Lets show that emers are the best :good: i love you sonia
In post 204, CloudKicker wrote:im obviously buddiyng you cause thats your weak point, buddiess <3
In post 245, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 244, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 226, CloudKicker wrote:136 was an obvious joke, stop taking everything so literally
A bad joke, but that's not the point. The real point is you trying to 'joke' your way through the game doing absolutely nothing useful. Jokes are great when you also contribute, but you haven't and don't seem to want to.
Why dont you think about why would i do this as scum vs a town mindset, what is the scumgain vs the towngain
In post 246, CloudKicker wrote:People are really innaccurate on average on this site and this is one of those reasons, actions are NAI, intention/motivation are AI
In post 338, CloudKicker wrote:tywin is town, i still sr titus and gamma vote on me has no credibility
In post 401, CloudKicker wrote:What have alisae done with sonia even ? @ ssbm
In post 469, CloudKicker wrote:also tywin is town over titus imo
In post 483, CloudKicker wrote:Yes also what sonia said, i thought that exactly
In post 499, CloudKicker wrote:sonia your scum/town difference of play is blatant or you play diff on this acc
In post 502, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 459, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:
In post 422, Tywin Lannister wrote:
3. Sonia pops up out of nowhere, sheep's Titus by calling me scum, and her reason is also sheeped by giving her reason as my 'it's only fair' statement. Zero originality there. That's some blatant sheeping going on.

Sonia: why haven't you asked me any questions? Also, why did you sheep Titus exactly to the T? Do you have no original thought? I find that sheep on atrocious reasonings are almost always scum. What do you think? Also, when ssbm_Kyouko pointed out your blatant buddying with Titus in post #400, you came back in #407 calling him 'not town' for no reason. It was another OMGUS shade throw with zero follow through. You haven't followed any lead or anything you claim to be scummy with any actual questions whatsoever. Also, you claim my post #303 is 'scummy as fuck.' Please explain what in it is scummy. You said it was overly defensive and manipulative. What was I defensive about? Who was I defending against? How does that make any sense whatsoever? I joined in with Elibirn to get Uzi to answer why he thought Elibirn was scum. He never gave a good reason, but regardless, what was there for me to be defensive about? I wasn't being attacked, so why call it defensive? Also, how was it manipulative in a scummy way? Do you know what 'scummy' even is, or only when you're town and not using contrived reasoning to throw shade on players? Why are you chainsaw defending Uzi here? You AND Titus both highly dislike Uzi being questioned. Both of you have attacked me now over me forcing Uzi to answer a basic question. Neither of you seem to have any real questions for me though. Now THAT is 'scummy as fuck' (to quote your own words).
Okay you're clearly not reading the thread what so ever you need a bit more coffee I came back in the day having to catch up I saw your post that I disliked (get to that in a moment) and I called you out on it also I said your post was scummy but the thing you forgot to address was I said I liked your other posts that's why I didn't vote you because that was the only post I had a bit of trouble with I wasn't sheeping Titus I didn't even see her call you scum I don't even know what post ssbn called me out on the post in question you were defending yourself it was over defensive on your actions like "don't look at me it isn't my fault on this!" I don't ever omgus unless it's for a joke purpose "how does it make sense" you ask because it makes sense what type of question is that Also I'm not defending Uzi I don't have a read on him what I AM doing is calling out your shitty reasoning in that post I know what scumhunting and being scummy is smart one I don't have a question for you because there's nothing to be asked would you like some RQS? I saw a post I disliked and I commented it you clearly don't even know what sheeping is just because 2 players dislike a post doesn't make it sheeping buddy
@ sonia you never typed a post like that in our last game, not even close to it. The structure is genuine because you didnt edited it 10 times before posting like you were doing
In post 481, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 475, Titus wrote:
In post 471, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 468, Titus wrote:
In post 464, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:
In post 462, Alisae wrote:At this point, I'm happy with a lynch on Tywin. Because pressure is on him, he feels as if he is obligated to go through everything. One example is why I thought Titus was scum. He thought I was responding to him because I had a post of his quoted in that post (which is not the case btw).

Also, Tywin is pushing Titus while giving Sonia a scum read seems off to me. I feel like at that moment, Sonia would have been a lot easier to push at the moment, but Tywin isn't pushing Sonia. So if Tywin is scum, I wouldn't be surprised to see Sonia scum with Tywin.
This line is shit.
Tywin isn't really that scummy just had a bad post he does seem like he's trying to figure the game out while you're just casting shade at wagons with fluff
the light shade toss to me is cute though.
Tywin outright lied about things twice in the thread. I don't get how you're saying he's trying to figure things out.
What were the lies
1) That I never asked him anything.
2) That I claimed Gladiator was normal when I only said it was real.
Do you really think that a wall posting player like tywin would only use something as nai as gladiator talk to push on you, i dont
In post 505, CloudKicker wrote:Sonia has big ass balls when shes town btw
In post 510, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 508, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:
? You mean Stubborn orrr
You arent afraid to fight and to be assertive
In post 513, CloudKicker wrote:Im not going to destroy your scum meta either so ill leave it here but so far you should be town and i think i pined you
In post 521, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 514, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:
In post 510, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 508, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:
? You mean Stubborn orrr
You arent afraid to fight and to be assertive
This is true.
Pedit: i don't really have a scum meta.
Everyone does girl, but i agree that your town play is doesnt tends to be an average kind of play compared to your scumplay, not sure if you understand what im saying
In post 522, CloudKicker wrote:Titus its because you dont know the extensive shared game experience we have, i also tr her for tone, shes a goddam pussy when shes scum btw
In post 533, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 530, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:Only thing stopping me from voting alt is a lot of people already seem to sr her so I'm a bit ehhhhh
normally the top wagons at the start of D1 aren't on scum.
Ure better than that
In post 534, CloudKicker wrote:You dont win game when you change your reads because of average players's reads
In post 536, CloudKicker wrote:then maybe you should lead more d1 when ure town ;)
In post 566, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 552, Titus wrote:Cabd, I am at Lapsa AJ TL as stronger scumreads. Alisae uneases me, same with Uzi. Gamma might be scum.

Cloudkicker solid town. Pine and Sonia lean town. Nero is likely town, not by his content, but by the posturing in thread. Mozamis weak town. Nostramus, gun to head town.

Be my soundingboard? Cloud, please chime in too.

Peace out until tonight.
Honestly, im not too sure how to take your read on me, hence why i havent addressed any where you said you tred me. I think sonia is town, i agree with mozamis too and nos but thats about it
In post 668, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 667, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:VOTE: Alisae

gonna ignore my comment about most d1 wagons prob not being scum and just go for it!
wow is that you townleading or what :eek: :good:
In post 690, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 686, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:
In post 684, CloudKicker wrote:i think sonia didnt like the wagon more than the posts, she most likely read the game state and had a gut read that the wagon was on town @alisea
you fucking sniper.
owned
In post 874, CloudKicker wrote:I also think i have a underdog read on sonia so we will see, i feel like most of the actives players are town leaning
In post 1010, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 1007, Nero Cain wrote:shoulda bought one in the 90's like me
Hi there, im glad youre popping out, do you still think titus is mefia?
In post 1064, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 1062, Tywin Lannister wrote:I change reads when I get more info Cloud. You were my first non-RVS vote. Am I not allowed to reevaluate?
Changing reads is fine, i was just wondering what made you change
In post 1070, CloudKicker wrote:Yea okay that works, also tywin couldve townslipd with the day chat thing but easily fake townslip, i still have done it many time
In post 1077, CloudKicker wrote:^reinforcing the t slip theory
In post 1078, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 1076, Nero Cain wrote:Even-though Titus complains about meta she's actively aware and spouts her "I don't bus as scum" meta. In that same street fighters game that I posted earlier, she defended one of her buddies hard....but also bussed on of her buddies hard.

My stance is that scum are plenty capable of defending their buddy but town also whiteknight/defend and I'm not skilled enough to tell the difference.
player from 2009 and ure not confident in your reads :lol:
In post 1083, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 1078, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 1076, Nero Cain wrote:Even-though Titus complains about meta she's actively aware and spouts her "I don't bus as scum" meta. In that same street fighters game that I posted earlier, she defended one of her buddies hard....but also bussed on of her buddies hard.

My stance is that scum are plenty capable of defending their buddy but town also whiteknight/defend and
I'm not skilled enough to tell the difference.
player from 2009 and ure not confident in your reads :lol:
sounds bogus
In post 1086, CloudKicker wrote:Anyway, nero cain what do you think of tywin/alisae/titus trifecta
In post 1221, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 1219, Titus wrote:
In post 1217, CloudKicker wrote:btw im calling a tvst tywin titus
T v S?
t vs t*
In post 1231, CloudKicker wrote:alisea is bascially saying that shes flip flopping because of tywin and that is just lold
In post 1233, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 1216, Alisae wrote:
In post 1208, Titus wrote:
In post 1204, Alisae wrote:
In post 1201, Titus wrote:
In post 1196, Alisae wrote:Titus who do you see me being paired scum with?
Don't know. Not enough data, but why would you care?
Because I wanna help you scumhunt?
That's not helping scumhunt. That's pushing me down a path, which unfortunately is a different theory all together.

Also, why are you voting me if convinced I am hunting?
VOTE: Tywin
Not anymore.

For those that don't understand, I freaked out when
I was under the pressure Tywin gave me. And cause I was in that state of mind, I reacted to shit out of desperation. However, Tywin knows I react this way when I'm under a ton of fucking pressure. I think he does anyways. I think his first step to fighting Titus was to pressure me and be like "If she flips scum you're fucked." Tywin knew the buttons to push with me, so he manipulated me and pushed them. But I think he knew that he should start pushing them.

Tywin, you seem so desperate, I'm calling your bluff.
Imo that textbook mafia overexplaning their vote prior to the flip, also being proactive about being called out on it since the vote in itself is bad from her priors votes, alisea has be tuning her titus/tywin vote depending on the town swing for a good 10 ish pages now
In post 1241, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 1237, Alisae wrote:
In post 1231, CloudKicker wrote:alisea is bascially saying that shes flip flopping because of tywin and that is just lold
I'll fucking confirm this. I am flip floping at the moment. I don't know what the fuck to do. I don't know who the fuck is what. I dunno what's real. I dunno what's fake. I dunno my gender even. What operating system is this toaster even fucking using? Is it fucking Vista? Point is I fucking snapped.
But I am keeping my vote on Tywin. I'm done flipflopping. Unless something else happens, I'm keeping my vote on tywin.
I'm keeping my vote on tywin.
All of these circles, make a square.
All of these circles, make a square.
Just calm down. It's gonna be okay.
Stuff like this doesnt come off as genuine tho
In post 1243, CloudKicker wrote:About tywin wagon, some of his line looks like genuine frustrated town, even the self comment didnt comme off as forced to me, i once said and did that as town not so long ago with great success, i also was correct about my deathtunnel
In post 1249, CloudKicker wrote:I dont buy twin scum being this obstinated and going after you so hard d1
In post 1252, CloudKicker wrote:yo if im wrong on tywin im wrong, i want trans read on that tho, i bet my macaroni he will agree with me
In post 1297, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 1275, Nosferatu wrote:just gonna VOTE: Cloud for that early interaction with Cabd; so awkward.
what more awkward is you voting me for first page posts when theres 50 pages of content and much more things to read into
In post 1301, CloudKicker wrote:Nos, can you work with me there and tell me whats your reads on the table ? youve been a blind spot null in my reads so far
In post 1601, CloudKicker wrote:Also tywin is obvious town and ill seriously reconsider anyone truthfully hardpushing that lynch, miring at you ssbm. Titus get a passe because shes the one who got antagonized
In post 1692, CloudKicker wrote:Sonia is having the very same read that i have on tywin and we are competent enough to read into it, titus is just biased
In post 1842, CloudKicker wrote:Titus is town, tywin is town, aj looks town, sonia is gut town with pro reads that are just like mine. Sbm might be playing a great scumgame btw, elbirn looks town enough, gamma with the mason comment looks ridiculously town
In post 1848, CloudKicker wrote:Titus, i honestly respect your reads as a whole but ure dead wrong on tywin, he was obviously frustrated and he had the same town thoughts process i had when i was unfairly hardfosed, you guys just had an arguement that escalated and you cannot be objective about it

In the above spoiler we have cloudkicker posts that I think matter. It's hard for me to format all of my thoughts as I'm permanently phone bound basically, but I'll try to sum up my feelings and reference post numbers and you can follow along with the above; all of ck's posts are in numerical order. I may jump around a little as my thoughts come out jumbled.

-----

Posts 127 through 133 are nearly entirely ck buddying sonia. He lays an rvs vote down for her but there's no real reason or push behind it. 148 is the closest we get to him stating that he scumreads her, but there's no reason. The closest was in 133 where he jokes that she didn't say hi so she's scum.

131 reads to me as if...he's got his jokey confidence that he's found a scum, like he's signaling to Sonia that he knows her. Especially considering that following all of this "ahahah, I gotcha" he switches to straight up buddying and cooperation with sonia. Post 195 is the weeniest flop over her alignment, there is no conviction here. There's never real conviction that she's scum.

He continually makes pointless commentary on a lot of what she does. There are a ton of posts I quoted that don't really need to be mentioned but you can see it for yourself up there.

Pine, you've been saying that cloudkicker was pushing sonia, but what I'm seeing here doesn't really play out that way at all in my view. He makes some rvs doodoo then switches gears to allying her. I see no serious push of a scumread. I don't see him gunning for a lynch and then giving up. If you want to see ck gunning for a mislynch, I'd expect him to be more adversarial...like the way he treats alisae in post 1231/1233/1241. That's ck pushing a mislynch, confirmed. That's not how he acts towards sonia.

I'm not going very in depth with this next part, but cloud scumreads titus in several places. I feel better about continuing to just write titus off as town and cabd gunsmith being legit, because I don't really feel like cloud would scumread scum-titus. (Posts 148, 172, 173, 338, 469, 1010, 1068)

^ with those latter 2, it feels to me like...cloud was feeling out a mislynch on titus and then when it seems it's not happening he 180's to town-titus later on. Like 1221 he finally just calls the whole thing tvt.

As previously mentioned by pine, cloud defends tywin at a few points

338, 469, 1601, 1842, 1070, 1072 = townreads tywin
1233, where he pushes against alisae, is in defense of tywin.

245/246 reads like a wink wink nudge nudge that he's signaling to sonia, and now tywin, that he's in the know, you know?

481 defending tywin from titus onslaught

And a bunch of other crap
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #4053 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:44 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Spoiler: A vomit of Nosferatu posts
In post 569, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 558, Alisae wrote:
In post 557, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 72, Pine wrote:Srsly though, can we play Mafia?

Moar Lapsa votes please.
why you tryna get serious 3 pages in smh
Is there a reason why he shouldn't?
yeah: its weird. Games usually get out of RVS at least page 5-6 usually around 10, but he's ripping everyone out of their comfort zone at page 3. To my understanding, scum are usually uncomfortable during RVS and it looks like he's trying to circumvent that completely by getting everyone out of RVS ASAP.
In post 580, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 572, Elbirn wrote:
In post 552, Titus wrote:Cabd, I am at Lapsa AJ TL as stronger scumreads. Alisae uneases me, same with Uzi. Gamma might be scum.

Cloudkicker solid town. Pine and Sonia lean town. Nero is likely town, not by his content, but by the posturing in thread. Mozamis weak town.
Nostramus, gun to head town.

Be my soundingboard? Cloud, please chime in too.

Peace out until tonight.
Posts made by nos by thus point:
In post 40, Nosferatu wrote:quack
VOTE: Alisae
In post 544, Nosferatu wrote:alsjdlsakjdlsa
Titus what the fuck I thought you were town
How could you do this to me?
I'm just that good man
In post 1296, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 459, xSoniaNevermindx wrote: -long rant without punctuation-
Unreadable fyi, so if this is important, know I didn't read it.
In post 2647, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 2551, Alisae wrote:Kyouko and Nos reads?
I think Alisae is sk, not liking tywin rn, and I doubt sonia killed cloudkicker. People who know each other irl are usually really good at reading each other, and I really don't think that Sonia wouldn't figure out cloud was a traitor if she was mafia.
Alisae wrote:
In post 2643, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 2544, Alisae wrote:No I expected Syr to shoot me.
what the fuck? Aren't YOU the vig? Why would Syr shoot the actual vig?
I am the vig.
But I thought he cud be vig to.
Idunno, maybe he no believe claim so he go pew pew and me ded?
That is if there is 2 vigs.
Maybe it's at the time I really did not understand his humor.
Was the question answered about where you learned mafia from
In post 2648, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 2560, Elbirn wrote: I also kinda want to put my moon logic thinking cap on and go, yeah, serial killers stab, would she have been thinking about guns as sk? Would a newb sk think "yeah I'm gonna crumb vig instead by making gun sounds hahaha"

Or am I insane?
so, what, as newb sk she crumbs vig by saying "stabby stabby"?

So I just multiquoted all of nos' posts mentioning/interacting with any currently living player. It's...not much. Guy made next to zero posts.

His awkward exploratory push on pine in posts 557/569 seems really contrived...I don't feel like he's pushing a scumbuddy there?

Post 1296 interacts with sonia but seems NAI to me

Post 2647 mentions a read on tywin and sonia. I don't know what to make of his sort-of scumread on tywin, but the defending sonia by creating a narrative wherein she wouldn't NK cloud....it sounds like he's defending his scumbuddy to me.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #4054 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:45 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In conclusion:

Tywin and sonia are scum shits.
Pine and titus are townie towns
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4055 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:47 pm

Post by Tywin Lannister »

Pine, if you're town, you're an idiot. White flag AtE where I advocate for my own lynch so idiots like you can look for actual scum? Seriously, you're either scum or a complete moron when it comes to reading what people are saying. That was the weakest, most BS attempt to shade me that I've seen yet. It's almost as bad as when you tried to shade/wagon obv town Alisae yesterday. If you aren't scum by some miracle, you're terrible at reads. I really don't know what else to say. I'm honestly shocked how idiotic post 4050 is. I really am. It's maybe the second biggest scum tell of the game (behind your Alisae vote/shade yesterday), so if this is your scum game, Christ you got lucky. Your thought process makes so little sense that all I can do is shake my head in disbelief.

In other words, you're saying: 'Scum Tywin is clearly scum because he advocates for his own lynch to get people like me (pine) to look elsewhere tomorrow. Obv scum tell here guys.' I can't even comprehend how drunk/high you'd have to be to come up with that thought, but coherently posting it leads me to believe you're on uppers rather than alcohol, so maybe lay off the coke bud.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #4056 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:51 pm

Post by Pine »

Well, Elbirn, you said it yourself. Cloudkicker starts out with some pretty heavy attacks on Sonia, which should themselves disqualify her from the scumteam, and then when it isn't happening, he switches to buddying her and trying to pocket her. That's like, proof positive that she's Town. She's my third-strongest TR after Titus and Gerry, and that's just because they have PRs clearing them.

Shut up, Tywin. You keep diarrheaing out these wallposts that no one reads that all say the same thing, and a lot of them start with ad hominem attacks on me. I'm kind of done tolerating them. I've made a fairly comprehensive case against you, and if you can't muster the maturity to engage it, that's your problem. The AtE and ad hom is wearing thin.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #4057 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:01 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 4056, Pine wrote:Well, Elbirn, you said it yourself. Cloudkicker starts out with some pretty heavy attacks on Sonia, which should themselves disqualify her from the scumteam, and then when it isn't happening, he switches to buddying her and trying to pocket her. That's like, proof positive that she's Town. She's my third-strongest TR after Titus and Gerry, and that's just because they have PRs clearing them.
But he doesn't atrack her. He flings weak sauce at her to get her attention like "hayy ;)" during flimming *RVS* and then is her friend for all time. It doesn't happen at all the way you're saying. I even gave examples of what cloud does when he's genuinely pushing (alisae) and switching from pushing to giving up on a mislynch that won't go through (titus)

:|
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4058 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:03 pm

Can we just lynch me already so people like Pine/Elibrin can actually look for real scum in Lylo? Jesus Christ, I'm sick of the pre-flip associations. It's flat out bad play. Go read some Mafia how-to guides or something. I sort of understand why you'd use Cloud/Nos' words to implicate me, but at this point, I'm tired of dealing with it. Just lynch me already, because none of your talk will be useful tomorrow when you see me flip town. Everything you're posting that has me in it becomes useless, so stop wasting your or my time and get it over with like you've all wanted since D1.

The ONLY reason I'm still alive at this point is because scum know you idiots will mislynch me, and they've known it since D1 when Titus started the whole shit show. It's been pissing me off forever now, and the only hope town had was in Alisae, whose obviously I wouldn't have ever NK'd if I was scum. She was the only one even semi-listening to anything I say. I actually think about the implications of who I NK when scum, so an Alisae NK from scum me would be completely the wrong play. The fact that none of you even analyze the NK's alone should be a red flag, but it is what it is. I can't make people stop their obvious conf biases and look elsewhere until I'm lynched and flip town, so stop wasting my time. I believe my mislynch is the best move for town at this point, because if Elibrin/Pine ARE town, then they'd lose the game without question if I survive til Lylo.

It's not up for debate anymore. The only chance town has to win at this point is to A) hope there are only 2 scum left, and B) Hope Elibrin/Pine are town, and C) lynch me so that there's a slight chance in these players reworking their absolutely idiotic reads due to me being out of the equation. That's how I see things, so honestly town, do yourselves a favor and lynch me if you don't believe Pine/Elibrin are scum. Their votes will lose the game in Lylo if they're town and I survive. I've been attached to every player in the game now by them, so there's no hope without my lynch. Otherwise, they need to go. That's the only other option. Either lynch me now or lynch them and hope they're scum, because town have no chance to win otherwise. This isn't a joke, and fuck your AtE coke-fueled posts Pine. Use that coke in Lylo to rethink everything after my flip.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #4059 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:15 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Dude would you shut the fuck up
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4060 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:21 pm

I'd like nothing more than for me to be lynched and then Pine/Elibrin to be next after my flip. Pine is for sure scum, not only due to his obvious scum tells all game, or his idiotic thought process that literally makes no sense, but also because he would be the one to NK Alisae over anyone else in the game. He was on her list and knew it. He knew Kyouko/gamma/me were town, so it was natural for him to die tonight after my lynch had she still been alive.

Elibrin's reads have been wushy-washy trash all game, he hammered town without waiting for a claim, has been on every town wagon except gamma's, and all his reads are clearly based on me flipping scum. He doesn't even question it. He gives no hypotheticals of me being town, and he has no backup plan in place in case I do flip town. He associates shit Cloud posted with town players to shade them, and he ignores obvious scum tells from players like Pine for no apparent reason.

I honestly think these two are scum after the recent posts of theirs, so my flip is necessary I think to give weight behind that thought.

Titus: I know you want Nero, but when I flip town, would you look more closely at Pine/Elibrin in Lylo please? If they survive, and I'm positive they will, please kill one of them if you aren't NK'd tonight.

Sonia: same thing

Idk about AJ/Nero, but at least I can see them being town. They haven't been overtly scummy in the same way Pine has in almost every post of his.

I think Elibrin would've been NK'd by now if he was town. I'm less worried about him than Pine, since one is a sure thing. I think he definitely could just be bad at reads based on my one past game with him. He called a scum player confirmed scum before he got lynched, so that alone shows me he's maybe just not good at this.

Pine I think is obv scum. Said it all game, and I have no reason to think otherwise. He's been the scummiest player all game. He lurked like crazy all of D1. All he did was prod dodge like classic scum (Nos cough cough). He's always voted town, never even suspected scum players like Nos, and every single thought he gives is shading obv town in hopes of getting them lynched (mozamis, Alisae, now me). He is scum. Plz look at him first tomorrow.

In the meantime, plz vote me Titus/Sonia/AJ/Nero so that you guys can wagon pine/Elibrin in Lylo.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4061 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:23 pm

EBWOP: Elibrin called a scum player confirmed town before he was lynched in my past game with him, so I honestly think maybe he's just really bad at reads.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #4062 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:14 pm

Post by Pine »

In post 4058, Tywin Lannister wrote:Can we just lynch me already
so people like Pine/Elibrin can actually look for real scum in Lylo
? Jesus Christ, I'm sick of the pre-flip associations. It's flat out bad play. Go read some Mafia how-to guides or something. I sort of understand why you'd use Cloud/Nos' words to implicate me, but at this point, I'm tired of dealing with it. Just lynch me already, because none of your talk will be useful tomorrow when you see me flip town. Everything you're posting that has me in it becomes useless, so stop wasting your or my time and get it over with like you've all wanted since D1.

The ONLY reason I'm still alive at this point is because scum know you idiots will mislynch me, and they've known it since D1 when Titus started the whole shit show. It's been pissing me off forever now, and the only hope town had was in Alisae, whose obviously I wouldn't have ever NK'd if I was scum. She was the only one even semi-listening to anything I say. I actually think about the implications of who I NK when scum, so an Alisae NK from scum me would be completely the wrong play. The fact that none of you even analyze the NK's alone should be a red flag, but it is what it is. I can't make people stop their obvious conf biases and look elsewhere until I'm lynched and flip town, so stop wasting my time. I believe my mislynch is the best move for town at this point, because if Elibrin/Pine ARE town, then they'd lose the game without question if I survive til Lylo.

It's not up for debate anymore. The only chance town has to win at this point is to A) hope there are only 2 scum left, and B) Hope Elibrin/Pine are town, and C) lynch me so that there's a slight chance in these players reworking their absolutely idiotic reads due to me being out of the equation. That's how I see things, so honestly town, do yourselves a favor and lynch me if you don't believe Pine/Elibrin are scum. Their votes will lose the game in Lylo if they're town and I survive. I've been attached to every player in the game now by them, so there's no hope without my lynch. Otherwise, they need to go. That's the only other option. Either lynch me now or lynch them and hope they're scum, because town have no chance to win otherwise. This isn't a joke, and fuck your AtE coke-fueled posts Pine. Use that coke in Lylo to rethink everything after my flip.
I think the bolded is a bona fide scumslip. He tacitly acknowledges that both Elbirn and I are Town, because scum don't look for the real scum in LYLO.

Calling it: AJ + Tywin

Thank me later.

Now-confirmed Elbirn, would you prefer Tywin or AJ first? Personally, I'm actually toying with AJ, because if I'm wrong with my Cloudkicker analysis and PoE, I'd like to have Tywin continue to slip.

VOTE: AJ

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4063 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:30 pm

Post by Titus »

Pine, I do not want AJ today.

I will do Elbrin Nero or Tywin. Yet, I see the legit frustration in his posts.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #4064 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:31 pm

Post by Pine »

Of course there's frustration. He got nailed on D2, but has been hanging around for days because this Town likes shiny things.

Titus, please comment on the scumslip I pointed out.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4065 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:38 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4064, Pine wrote:Of course there's frustration. He got nailed on D2, but has been hanging around for days because this Town likes shiny things.

Titus, please comment on the scumslip I pointed out.
Which post? Sorry my pc died...
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4066 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:41 pm

Post by Titus »

My pc died.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4067 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:57 pm

Cocaine and Mafia don't mix Pine. Me advocating for my own lynch is a scum slip? Wtf? At least pretend to not be obv scum. It makes everyone else look bad for TRing you after posts like that. Idk if you're town or not, but I do know that IF you're actually town, I have to be lynched today and we all have to hope it's not mylo already, because you will lose the game for town tomorrow if not. It's that simple. It's all common sense based on your reads and play this entire game. You are a huge liability in Lylo if town with me still in the game, so due to that, you'll not be NK'd if town mislynched someone other than me, and then the game would be lost due to you, Elibrin, maybe Gerryoats, etc.

Due to that knowledge that I'm 100% confident in, I HAVE to be lynched today. One of AJ/Titus/Sonia will be NK'd assuming there town. If Elibrin/Pine are town, and I am not lynched, we all know whose getting quicklynched in Lylo. At this point, anyone that thinks both Elibrin and Pine are town have no reasonable choice but to vote me. Otherwise, they have to SR you, because town has no win path in Lylo otherwise.

Does this make sense to you, or will you continue to ignore it? You clearly don't want to admit you're a liability in Lylo if I'm not lynched by then, provided you're also town (which I don't truly believe), but we both know who you'll be voting in that situation. We know who Elibrin will be voting. We know who Gerry will be voting. That's game without lynching scum today if the mislynch isn't me.

Titus understands what I'm saying, and I think AJ/Nero/Sonia would too. I think the lynch either has to be me or has to be Pine\Elibrin, because it's a loss otherwise since I'm town. That's the truth here, and IF you are certain I am scum, not voting me today and waiting til Lylo is scummy af and against Town's win con. If you're wrong about me (you are), then you'd gamble on it today over Lylo simply to save town's ass. Not voting me, yet calling me scum, means you're admitting being scum.

Make sense everyone?
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #4068 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:59 pm

Post by Pine »

In post 4062, Pine wrote:
?
The bolded is the slip. It reveals that your scumread on me (I forget your position on Elbrin) is fake, because you're suggesting we're going to be doing real scumhunting in LYLO. If you had a real scumread, you wouldn't be thinking that.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4069 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:04 pm

Please let me know if that post doesn't comprehend, and I'll try to reword it.

Point is, I'm town, but more than half the game thinks otherwise. Maybe Sonia is the only player left who TRs me for certain. That's not good, because unless you believe in a Sonia/me scum team, you'd know scum are also SRing me.

Now, if we mislynch today, tomorrow is Lylo. Everyone clear on that? Lylo = town loss with another mislynch.

With more than half the game SRing me, and at least three who ONLY SR me and base the other scum on pre-flip associations with me, that means my survival til Lylo = auto lynch. Still following?

Since I know I'm town, and I know mislynching me in Lylo = town loss, the conclusion HAS to be to lynch me today. There is no other option for a town win.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #4070 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:06 pm

Post by Pine »

A lot of me wants to say "fair enough" and lynch away, but I'm wondering if you're protecting a scum PR now.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4071 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:07 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4068, Pine wrote:
In post 4062, Pine wrote:
?
The bolded is the slip. It reveals that your scumread on me (I forget your position on Elbrin) is fake, because you're suggesting we're going to be doing real scumhunting in LYLO. If you had a real scumread, you wouldn't be thinking that.
Not a slip. Actual scum is a phrase I have used before.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4072 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:08 pm

Post by Titus »

It's more of mislynch me so you can get over yourself.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4073 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:10 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Why would you actually go for me in that scenario anyways? You'd still have Sonia/Nero to worry about.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4074 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:11 pm

VOTE: Tywin Lannister

I hope you people read what I said, and PLEASE stop TRing Pine tomorrow. Idk what else to say about it. He isn't town. It's so obvious that he practically screams it in every post he makes. He's one of the scummiest players I've ever seen on this site in any game. If it was Lylo, I'd be voting him and nobody else, but I don't think it is, and I don't want to be around for a quicklynch on me in Lylo.

I was wrong about Gamma, and Kyouko I flip flopped on a bit, but Pine screams scum. Please lynch him tomorrow. I'm as confident in Pine being scum as I was with mozamis being town, and I was the only one who was right about him. Listen after my flip please.

Pine trying to discredit me STILL after I am attempting to save the game for town by advocating my own lynch should say enough. He doesn't want to be implicated for my town flip. Plz don't forget tomorrow. Pine is scum.

As for the rest of you, unless you wagon Pine today, it has to be me. Thanks.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”