nebula
nebula
Goon
nebula
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1425 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:53 pm

Post by nebula »

In post 1424, Toto wrote:K, replace out.
Absolutely not. I could never subject another player to Sesq.
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1426 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:54 pm

Post by Toto »

So what crap were you about to be done with?
just because you get evil player role doesn't mean you are a evil person at HEART - KainTepes!!!
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1427 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:55 pm

Post by Toto »

Can you at least address my case against you if you are not going to replace out?
just because you get evil player role doesn't mean you are a evil person at HEART - KainTepes!!!
nebula
nebula
Goon
nebula
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1428 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:01 pm

Post by nebula »

Um...maybe...but it's ridiculous. Thinking something is insincere, especially when I was, excruciatingly, changing my posting style, is a bad case. Operating in that persona - in which I did not consider the fact that my posting style was fake because that was the style I was playing at the time - I was sincere in what I stated. It's also why, when I alt slipped, I rephrased my read in my normal style :)

Also, in terms of other insincere votes that postdated that supposed insincere vote...have you seen any of our resident lurker's votes? Maybe ISO Riley/Uzi/MB and get back to me.
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1429 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:04 pm

Post by Sesq »

In post 1428, nebula wrote:Um...maybe...but it's ridiculous. Thinking something is insincere, especially when I was, excruciatingly, changing my posting style, is a bad case. Operating in that persona - in which I did not consider the fact that my posting style was fake because that was the style I was playing at the time - I was sincere in what I stated. It's also why, when I alt slipped, I rephrased my read in my normal style :)

Also, in terms of other insincere votes that postdated that supposed insincere vote...have you seen any of our resident lurker's votes? Maybe ISO Riley/Uzi/MB and get back to me.
It's like you're desperately trying to get back into character again. Ok.

Also, deflection, it won't work on me (though MB has been very quiet)
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1430 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:04 pm

Post by Sesq »

In post 1423, nebula wrote:^

This is why you are a frustrating and needy player. You cbf'd to even read the responses I've made to MoI. Guess what? I've made them, and I'm sure as shit not going to redo it for someone who I think is scum with the person I'm refuting.

I'm about <>this close<> to being done with this crap.
I actually have read them, and all you do is say that he's twisting words without actually pointing out specifically where or providing evidence.

You're the person whose posts I read
first.

Also, if you cannot present evidence, you have no evidence. Simple as that.
nebula
nebula
Goon
nebula
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1431 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:05 pm

Post by nebula »

Except that I did point it out, but, as I stated, you can't see it. Scumshades are blinding.
nebula
nebula
Goon
nebula
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1432 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:07 pm

Post by nebula »

Ugh. I keep trying but it's too infuriating not to respond to. Done talking to Sesq...again.
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1433 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:11 pm

Post by Sesq »

In post 1431, nebula wrote:Except that I did point it out, but, as I stated, you can't see it. Scumshades are blinding.
Where? It's soooo obvious, right? This should be easy for you ;)
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1434 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:12 pm

Post by Sesq »

In post 1432, nebula wrote:Ugh. I keep trying but it's too infuriating not to respond to. Done talking to Sesq...again.
Confirmed scum at this point.
Music Box
Music Box
Goon
Music Box
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1435 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:31 pm

Post by Music Box »

In post 1360, Sesq wrote:
In post 1282, Music Box wrote:
In post 1243, Sesq wrote:I've said that Magna pushed for a Lowell lynch because he thought Lowell was scummiest-looking. Not implausible.
Also, I find it interesting you're describing us as SvT.
Also, what you said was an argument from popularity, as your context was in that because people agreed with you on me being scum, that means I'm scum, which is always a stupid argument. Also, you never made any point about No-lynch. Ever. This is out of nowhere.
Why do you find it interesting that Nebula's describing the two of you as SvT?
And why are you saying that thing about no-lynch? I feel like you were trying to start an argument there, because all Nebula seemed to be implying was that if it wasn't for the derailment to Lowell, you would have been lynched by default.
As for my interest in him describing it as SvT, it's more of a "lol hes obvscum" thing more than any constructive observation. As for no-lynch, I don't think it would ever have won, and as for my wagon vs. Neb's, I think either of us could have been lynched and I really don't care too much now.
It sounded more like you were trying to suggest he had made a slip of some kind, and are now backing down on that. And you dodged my question about why you made a point of saying that thing about no-lynch.
Music Box
Music Box
Goon
Music Box
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1436 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:33 pm

Post by Music Box »

In post 1335, Elena Fisher wrote:It's amazing how I was barely talked about at all day 1 and now I'm the rage
I had a town lean on you Day 1, but I didn't like the way you claimed not to be around during the Lowell lynch, and then when called on that you said you'd just voted without checking anything.

In post 1370, Hawk wrote:I don't see why this defense is good tho. If you were TRing Sesq why vote MoL instead of Nebula as possible especially since you SR neb. Are you SRING Neb solely from today then?
Elena was already voting Nebula and moved her vote off Neb to vote Magna.
In post 1415, Sesq wrote:Actually, if we pulled together people who were split amongst you and hiraki, and had a few less people rarely active, we could have had a lynch on you going.
Those votes weren't split. They were all on Nebula, all but one moved to Hiraki, then they all moved back to Nebula.
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1437 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:42 pm

Post by Sesq »

In post 1435, Music Box wrote:
In post 1360, Sesq wrote:
In post 1282, Music Box wrote:
In post 1243, Sesq wrote:I've said that Magna pushed for a Lowell lynch because he thought Lowell was scummiest-looking. Not implausible.
Also, I find it interesting you're describing us as SvT.
Also, what you said was an argument from popularity, as your context was in that because people agreed with you on me being scum, that means I'm scum, which is always a stupid argument. Also, you never made any point about No-lynch. Ever. This is out of nowhere.
Why do you find it interesting that Nebula's describing the two of you as SvT?
And why are you saying that thing about no-lynch? I feel like you were trying to start an argument there, because all Nebula seemed to be implying was that if it wasn't for the derailment to Lowell, you would have been lynched by default.
As for my interest in him describing it as SvT, it's more of a "lol hes obvscum" thing more than any constructive observation. As for no-lynch, I don't think it would ever have won, and as for my wagon vs. Neb's, I think either of us could have been lynched and I really don't care too much now.
It sounded more like you were trying to suggest he had made a slip of some kind, and are now backing down on that. And you dodged my question about why you made a point of saying that thing about no-lynch.
I didn't actually think it was a real slip though, it was confbiased circlejerking and I thought that was very apparent. As for me mentioning no-lynch, it's because he mentioned it and I replied to it.
In post 1436, Music Box wrote:
In post 1415, Sesq wrote:Actually, if we pulled together people who were split amongst you and hiraki, and had a few less people rarely active, we could have had a lynch on you going.
Those votes weren't split. They were all on Nebula, all but one moved to Hiraki, then they all moved back to Nebula.
Nah, look back, there was some split, but not necessarily enough combined to get a lynch going at that time.
Music Box
Music Box
Goon
Music Box
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1438 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:55 pm

Post by Music Box »

I did look before posting that. There was no one on Hiraki that hadn't previously voted Neb and didn't move straight back to Neb after Hiraki's wagon collapsed.

As for the no lynch thing, it was you who brought that up, but in an odd way, like you were trying to imply that Neb was saying it but at the same time saying he hadn't. It didn't make sense.
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1439 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:56 pm

Post by Sesq »

Source for that last bit?
Music Box
Music Box
Goon
Music Box
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1440 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:01 pm

Post by Music Box »

Huh? Why ask that when you just quoted it in your last post? It was in .
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1441 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:31 pm

Post by Sesq »

It was that he was referring to NL as a discussed possibility, and painting people who wanted it as scum, when I had not previously seen NL brought up this game, and that's where the confusion started.
Music Box
Music Box
Goon
Music Box
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1442 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:29 pm

Post by Music Box »

That's a misrep of what he was saying (quoted below). It's clear to me that he was speaking in general terms when he said no one wanted a NL, not this game in particular. You took it out of context and tried to make a thing of it.

That's why I said was bad. The whole post seemed designed to make Nebula look bad and had no substantial points in it.
In post 1242, nebula wrote:"Also argument from popularity"....lulz. Just gonna say lulz. It's not an argument from popularity, it's the fact that no one (except scum) wants a NL, and history shows the leading wagon usually goes (unless derailed).
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1443 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:22 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

I anyone doesn’t see from the page 57 exchange between Sesq and Nebula that Sesq is actually scum-hunting while Nebula is ducking and weaving Mayweather style I can’t help you.

Hey Music Box – who is scum? You seem to be doing a lot of nitpicky pointless debating with Sesq and defending of Nebula without committing to pretty much anyone else as a suspect. Why is that Town behavior?

--
In post 1420, nebula wrote:
In post 1415, Sesq wrote:I've seen this tactic utilized by Elena as well.
Then vote Elena.
“Quick player I scum-read – vote someone other than me …”
In post 1428, nebula wrote:Also, in terms of other insincere votes that postdated that supposed insincere vote...have you seen any of our resident lurker's votes? Maybe ISO Riley/Uzi/MB and get back to me.
“Hey look over here at these votes from players that I am totally not scum reading in the least … they are terrible am I right? This is totally working as a distraction technique … nailed it!”

--
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1444 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:31 am

Post by Hawk »

Okay maybe I give Elena a pass. I still feel like the interaction at the end of yesterday is off but MB makes a good point her vote had been on Nebula and the day had stalled.

VOTE: Nebula

I'm still preferring Nebula to Sesq as scum. Neb's arguments against Sesq and in general have felt very dodgy and he doesn't put a large amount of text towards scum hunting outside of players actively pressuring him.

BBT bothers me too but I need to go over d1 and his ISO again to get exact reasonings. Unfortunately Hapu's slot replaced so many times its hard for me to tell what is Hapu and what is the slot and which way it's leaning for me. Hapu made some really good points about Elena that I was already thinking (awkward posturing and refusal to answer questions straight.) But I've been in that situation in games before where one player hounds another for straight reads and the alignments didn't match up as scum v town or vice versa so Im gonna give Elena benefit of the doubt that she thought she actually answered those questions properly enough and that she missed Lowell's wagon.

Of note the hammer on Lowell's wagon concerns me quite a bit, because KT came in and just hammered without a claim from Lowell and BBT had even instructed prior for someone to hammer. KT flipped town so maybe KT's NK was to pull pressure off those who would be questioned about the end of the wagon? (BBT, Nebula, and Riley?)
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1445 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:31 am

Post by Toto »

Nebula can you point out the things you wamted me to see in those ISOs? I did look at them but failed to find something relevant.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1446 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:57 am

Post by Creature »

Votecount 2.3
Votecount 2.3

[0] Lil Uzi Vert
[0] BlueBloodedToffee
[0] hapahauli
[2] MagnaofIllusion - Elena Fisher, Lil Uzi Vert
[0] Hiraki
[0] Riley Cake
[0] Toto
[2] Sesq - Hiraki, Music Box
[4] nebula - Sesq, Toto, MagnaofIllusion, Hawk
[0] Music Box
[3] Elena Fisher - hapahauli, BlueBloodedToffee, nebula
[0] Hawk

[0] Nolynch

Not voting: Riley Cake

12 players are alive, therefore 7 votes is the majority.

Deadline: (expired on 2017-02-27 12:20:00)
Sigh
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1447 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:44 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 1394, MagnaofIllusion wrote:(BTW he’s trying his absolute hardest to distance himself from any responsibility for his vote to mislynch Lowell which is scummy)
I agree with this. I don't like it either.
In post 1400, Hawk wrote:Well I want to believe Elena, I find it odd the BBT and Hapu both come into d2 and point towards Elena but didn't say anything d1 about it.
Happu only came in at the end of D1. BBT is fair game although I would rather not criticize him on his increased activity.
In post 1400, Hawk wrote:BBT instructed/requested a hammer on Lowell
This phrasing irks me. Can you explain what you mean by instructed/requested? It almost sounds like you're saying he didn't have a solid case. Which I would be OK with if you didn't vote for Lowell but you did.
In post 1400, Hawk wrote:Like I don't mind that Lowell got lynched. I followed that logic because it seemed sound enough and his play besides that pinged me as coasting scum but like everything is lining up weirdly...
This self-justification is also just weird.
In post 1443, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Hey Music Box – who is scum? You seem to be doing a lot of nitpicky pointless debating with Sesq and defending of Nebula without committing to pretty much anyone else as a suspect. Why is that Town behavior?
I agree with this too. I see Music Box far too often popping in just on Sesq in recent memory.
In post 1444, Hawk wrote:I'm still preferring Nebula to Sesq as scum.
In post 1334, Hawk wrote:Sesq and Nebula can be TvT for now I'd rather sit here.
That's a pretty big change after two days.

I know what I said yesterday but:

Unvote, Vote: Hawk
nebula
nebula
Goon
nebula
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1448 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:51 am

Post by nebula »

In post 1445, Toto wrote:Nebula can you point out the things you wamted me to see in those ISOs? I did look at them but failed to find something relevant.
Um...their "insincere" votes. Pretty sure that was stated.
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1449 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:01 am

Post by Sesq »

In post 1448, nebula wrote:
In post 1445, Toto wrote:Nebula can you point out the things you wamted me to see in those ISOs? I did look at them but failed to find something relevant.
Um...their "insincere" votes. Pretty sure that was stated.
buzzwords

give us evidence

Return to “Completed Open Games”