Micro 687: Vanilluxe Mafia - Mafia Victory!!!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:37 am

Post by Bellaphant »

VOTE: frog

Super vla until this time tomorrow, reliving my misspent youth.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #51 (isolation #1) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:35 am

Post by Bellaphant »

....I have no idea what to make of all of that, apart from to say that probably isn't our scum team.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #58 (isolation #2) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:18 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

seems too messy and pointless to have been faked/ scum-scum interaction.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #78 (isolation #3) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:58 am

Post by Bellaphant »

In post 59, borkjerfkin wrote:i am curious as to how you differentiate how scum-me handles that on a townie vs on a buddy

i mean, i don't have meta or proof or anything, it's a gut response - but i feel like that was obvious anyway, so why as me?

In post 67, Eddie Cane wrote:sheep me please
do something useful please, kkthnx
In post 77, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 74, borkjerfkin wrote:Since that doesn't seem to be coming, I also want to know how GulityLion was perceiving it when he made 26
yah I mean that's why I asked, I couldn't tell if it was because of Eddie's self-vote or meant to be an RVS. I would guess it was a serious vote since it was naked but if that's the case I don't know why you wouldn't just explain it at the same time.
i actually understood the reaction.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #80 (isolation #4) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:21 am

Post by Bellaphant »

i still don't think we're understanding each other.

i'm literally saying that whole sequence looks weird af betwen scum buddies. that's it.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #215 (isolation #5) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:55 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Okay, catching up.

also, my ears are burning :S
In post 101, Fro99er wrote:
In post 100, Fro99er wrote:
In post 80, Bellaphant wrote:i still don't think we're understanding each other.

i'm literally saying that whole sequence looks weird af betwen scum buddies. that's it.
bella walk me through it like i'm five.

why is that weird af between scumbuddies? Because I think it's possibly a buddy reaction (I don't know that I've read more from bork and GL but more on that in a minute), but I'm wondering how you just jumped to the conclusions they aren't
scum together
because of that interaction.
EBWOP
gl's initial posting, like , actually seems kinda towny, and I can't see the scum motivation for bork pushing back at it in . It then gets cleared up - The whole thing also blows over by the end of the page. if it was scum/scum distancing, i think other things would've been picked up on more. - and left with more of an obvious 'i will believe you for now but....', rather than the dropped vote and 'ah, right'. the whole thing looks like a 'noise' and a misunderstanding - can't see the motivation for it as scum partner interactions. I also can't see why ss would involve herself in the conversation if she was scum with either - it's tieing her to them in a way that isn't needed, but she does seem to want to clarify and stablise the conversation. I also don't think this was a wild conclusion to jump to.
In post 121, Fro99er wrote:Lowell why'd you vote bella instead of me or GL?
seee, tonally I liked Lowell for town, but his post with his vote for me in it didn't look like it should end with a vote for me. but
VOTE: bella

Kara! Good to see you again. Sorry you flipped red this time.
is super tonally weird - kara is a reference to a recent survivor game, and i'd expect it to be an rvs reference, but then 'i flipped red'. ugh.
In post 168, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 107, Fro99er wrote:Now that I reread it, the second sentence looks like trying to keep suspicion on. The first sentence also kinda looks like GL read into what Bork was trying to get at and answered accordingly.
It is absolutely meant to keep suspicion on. I didn't like the naked vote and I didn't like her response to me, I see no reason to townread SBF yet. This thought from you feels intellectually lazy, as if you're operating from a framework where casting suspicion on anyone is automatically scummy.
I think Fro99er has shown he is the opposite of intellectually lazy - I want to come back to a poost from him in a second. Can you expand a little on your last sentence?
In post 204, Lowell wrote:The eddie wagon is bad and you should feel bad.

eddie and TTTT are the only strong town reads for me at teh moment. bork is close.

froggy wants a vote, so let's have at it.

VOTE: froggy

His case against eddie is based on some incredibly weak logic, and looks like he just picked a random easy target and reverse-engineered some dumb meta shit. I don't want to be that guy rushing to whiteknight eddie, but yeah it has come to that. froggy needs to go.
Talk to me about white knighting? Why are your two town reads that strong? I mean, I'm not seeing any compelling reason to town read eddie hard at all.
In post 210, GuiltyLion wrote:I will say that the reasoning for my TR on TTTT is dependent on SS actually being town. A SS scumflip would swing me to taking a harder look at TTTT again. Eddie asked him about why he was townreading SS, I'd like to see him answer that
ummm say what about pre-associatives before a flip? Can you explain this a little?
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #216 (isolation #6) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:10 am

Post by Bellaphant »

In post 166, Lowell wrote:
In post 154, Fro99er wrote:Why is everyone saying I'm making them nervous but nobody is voting me?
Because it's going to be a whole goddam thing. I'll do it when I'm ready.

@bork- my post was more or less "things that caught my eye while reading." And yes, you're a try-hard.

I don't remember who posted this first, but I now agree, SS is probably town. In ISO he looks okay.
In post 172, Fro99er wrote:then vote me, not sbf

Here's some wifom, but why would I push bella if I were scum? It does me no good to push her when I know she's going to initially be paranoid of me as town (because she always is when she's town). Especially after the only other time I rolled scum while bella was town was the very first time I played with her, and I pushed her there. My best play as scum is to buddy her, make her feel comfortable with me, and go from there. It does a scum version of me no good to push bella here at this stage of the game.

Also, why are you townreading eddie? I don't really see a reason to townread him yet.
seee, you are too clever by half. The only other time you've pushed me for shitty reasons is when you were scum and I spent the game miserable and not confident in my reads. But. I also don't think your meta on me as 'doesn't know anything/say anything' as town is kinda insulting - we both had two scum on day 1 and i went into night 2 knowing where my vote was going day three...

anyway. i'm town. lowell is confusing af, bork is town, gl might be town. :) come talk to me.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #218 (isolation #7) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:33 am

Post by Bellaphant »

UNVOTE:
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #223 (isolation #8) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:36 am

Post by Bellaphant »

In post 222, Sobolev Space wrote:GL's last few posts are atrocious.
yup
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #232 (isolation #9) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:09 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

@gl, do you think he even thinks it's scummy at this point? i mean, part of me gets his frustration about throwing shade (also, he called me not town and didn't vote me, so...) but
i agree, the comments would be better with clearer reads attached.

would town!ttt make that read on town!ss though? it just feels an arse-backwards way of looking at it? I mean, I'm town-reading ss anyway...
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #234 (isolation #10) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:54 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

explain '
If I were scum at the time of TTTT's 150 I'd probably oddball TR someone like Fro99er or Eddie (assuming that they're town) instead.' to me?

i have mixed feelings about the last past of your post. so it's mainly because they specifically tr ss over anyone else there?
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #248 (isolation #11) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:17 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

yeah, i think ss is town so i don't see why it's an oddball read at all.

i'm also more :S about the fact that frog just saw me have a good town-game and is still saying the same stuff about my meta and using it as gospel. also, bork, my reads were terrible that game, poor scum'd imprinted hard on a towny and all i saw was associatives.

bork, talk to me about the eddie read?
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #253 (isolation #12) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:15 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

I wanna chat with him before I come down on a side of that. i'm wondering if it's all scum!mindgames though, yes.

not sold on eddie yet, but your read looks genuine at least
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #285 (isolation #13) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:32 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

In post 260, Fro99er wrote:
In post 248, Bellaphant wrote:i'm also more :S about the fact that frog just saw me have a good town-game and is still saying the same stuff about my meta and using it as gospel.
B, why are you surprised I'm using meta?

You had a good town game, yes, but you were still hesitant at first. I even quoted it in this game. You seemed much more carefree there too.
mmhmm, i was having more fun that game. maybe i've got performance anxiety :P what worries me though is that i've explained my read on the not!scum pairing, and you've only come back with 'i didn't see it that way', rather than take actual issues with that I've said.

maybe i'm overthinking.

also, talk to me about gl? where's the read from, exactly. is about it the followthrough scum read? Like I said, I'm getting a lot of town vibes, but some of his thinking looks contrived. when pushed, he backs his shit up though.
In post 279, Lowell wrote:@frogger, I'm always shallow, homeboy. I'm not here to think, I'm here for blood. You'll have to be okay with that.

@eddie, GL, what's the SBF case? S/he hasn't done anything either way as far as I can see.

Scumvibes from GL, not sure how everyone is seeing that guy as town. Opportunistic as whoa. Continued scumvibes from frogger, who looks like he's trying to pocket everyone.

bork town. tttt town. eddie town.
.... talk to me about those two last reads? tt's iso is horrible - a couple of questions that don't get followed up on (a good one to me in but it goes nowhere, for example) a 'never lynch' town read on lowell by page seven, a desire to run up eddie for unclear reasons, and a fairly boring tr on ss (who to me is obv!town). eddie's is almost worse, 32 posts of...not a lot. he's quoted two short isos, which seems sketch, and there's not a lot of meat to anything.

@frog, talk to me about talking yourself out of the read?
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #299 (isolation #14) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:16 am

Post by Bellaphant »

VOTE: tt
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #300 (isolation #15) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:17 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Should have done that last night. His ISOis appalling.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #360 (isolation #16) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:50 am

Post by Bellaphant »

In post 327, borkjerfkin wrote:if i flash wagon anyone it's probably gonna be TTTT; SBF doesn't really look overtly scummy to me, just has some points i don't really get
i'm behind this policy.

sbf, you got any questions for me?
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #408 (isolation #17) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:06 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

In post 386, Fro99er wrote:
In post 285, Bellaphant wrote:also, talk to me about gl? where's the read from, exactly. is about it the followthrough scum read? Like I said, I'm getting a lot of town vibes, but some of his thinking looks contrived. when pushed, he backs his shit up though.
Also, what exactly looks contrived?

Posts like and seem a little like...they are very aware of being read? However, they later talked about making sure they were understood by their town-reads, which I liked a lot more. I'm pretty sure they are town.
In post 401, Lowell wrote:Bella has still done nothing.

Eddie's push on SS seems like a sideshow. No one cares. Sure, he can be scum if you want. But still.
lowell, sbf, talk to me, ask me questions. if i'm not making the content you want, talk to me. :)

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”