Micro 687: Vanilluxe Mafia - Mafia Victory!!!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:12 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

VC 2.2
Lowell
(2): Soblev Space , GuiltyLion
TTTT
(2): Eddie Cane , SweetBlueFlowers
Fro99er
(1): TTTT

Not Voting
(2): Lowell, Fro99er

With 7 alive, it takes 4 votes to lynch.
Day two ends March 4th at 1pm EST, or in (expired on 2017-03-20 14:00:00)

Mod Notes:
Eddie Cane is V/LA until Saturday May 25th
Last edited by Aristophanes on Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:13 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 958, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 954, GuiltyLion wrote:Also, :roll: at the idea that I'm an easy mislynch. I think in all of my games here I can remember 2, maybe 3 times when I've been mislynched.
yah fun fact just crunched the numbers and it's only happened 3 times

Word Sneak 2 - got death tunneled by scum!RC
How to Get Away with Murder - shouldn't have happened since I was tracker, but got turbolynched within 1 RL day on D2
Grey Flag - was voting scum in LYLO, got hammered by scum off of an awful vote by RachMarie

point is, town!GL is not easy to mislynch and I don't plan on that happening in this game either, and if you were as familiar with my meta as you pretend to be then you should know this too.
Where did SBF say she was familiar w your meta?

I know she's an alt, but I mossed the familiar with your meta part.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:16 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 570, Lowell wrote:
In post 551, Sobolev Space wrote:
In post 546, borkjerfkin wrote:
In post 545, Sobolev Space wrote:Sorry for the absence all. Will read what I missed and post thoughts.

I want to be on the record as thinking Lowell's last post is terrible though.
not really sure if I agree; enough people were digging their heels in against the GL wagon
Do you really think enough people dug in their heels between and for that big of a reversal?
Don't worry, GL is still scum. Listen, you can't all love on GL all game and then complain when I get sick of waiting for others to join the wagon. I've got people to kill, here, I'm not just sitting around on a dead wagon. GL will have his turn.
This kind of attitude is protown. he's not just on a vanity wagon like some hopping creatures, he's hunting scum. the bella vote there was fine and he doesn't just blindly sheep the wagon later on, he tries to build a wagon on who I'd openly expressed as my biggest scumread (ftogger). I consider that townie behaviour because there was no reason to wagon frogger, I was being ignored by just about every other townie besides bork with his "I think frogger is town please don't ask me why". 584 had a good tone and feels genuine too.

that said, I want to see what Lowell does when he catches up to d2 and comes back.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:20 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 947, TTTT wrote:How is fro99er best friends with bella with lots of game experience together and yet near deadline says...
Am I always supposed to be able to sort her? No.

I've been wrong on her as town. Meta is my starting point. My end point is how she plays and I've misread her before. I was conflicted on my read of her in both meta and in her actual content. If you want to point out exactly why my reads of her were scummy, go right ahead. But saying I don't have a concrete on her because we are friends is simply reaching for a reason without actually studying the history of my reads between me and her (among all our games, not just this one)

Do you need me to point you to another game where I misread her. Or where i null read her? Or where I didn't trust her at first before finally trusting her but having a situational advantage over her so it was faux trust because if she didn't do as I said I knew she was scum?

The fact you think i'm supposed to have an auto read of her is simply just a manufactured reason

VOTE: TTTT
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:21 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 972, Fro99er wrote:
In post 942, Eddie Cane wrote:I thought there was a decent chance I'd get nkd and Sobolev had thrown shade at him.
Oh come on. You were never gonna get NK'd with our 1v1. Either you're town and scum want to let our 1v1 fester, Orr you're scum. Either way you were never getting killed.

This is scum talk and anyone that doesn't see that is blind.
bullshit ^^ I could've easily been nkd because I don't think a single player WAS (not is) scumreading me besides yourself. plus, idk about you but I'm always paranoid about being nkd and always spout everything useful in twilight if im online. I did not want Lowell being an easy mislynch when I think he's town and I did not want bork to get mislynched come lylo if he was alive when *shocker* reads change.

again dude, you're pushing playstyle and not alignment.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:22 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 970, Fro99er wrote:
In post 577, Fro99er wrote:
In post 559, Eddie Cane wrote:no post has struck me as scummy. I haven't thought "this seems off, let me review bella". I don't keep notes or anyrhing like that, realllllly not my style.
That's strangely where I am with bella.

What seemed off was meta-based rather than actual scum motivation. I don't mind the pressure on her. It's warranted and hopefully helps us get a better read on her. Nothing she's really done has pushed the game significantly forward or showed a scum-hunting desire. Not even in her sarcastic manner that I love. Strictly conent-based, she's null for me.

Meta-based I haven't seen happy go lucky bella like from last game. But I haven't seen tryhard scum!bella either. I've just seen disinterested bella, which happens from time to time with her as town when she's getting scumread.

Also null for me, and that makes me both uneasy and bummed out at the same time. When we vibe together, we win. Sometimes in 9 pages.
@T4

This is why Bella was bull for me.

If you think I am supposed to have a strong read on Bella when she was missing more than half the day and I didn't have a real chance to interact with her then you're making shit up.
good post.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:23 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

that's
l-1 on tttt
btw
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:24 pm

Post by Fro99er »

UNVOTE:

I missed your vote
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:25 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 927, Eddie Cane wrote:
Mod reminder I'm VLA from tomorrow til the 25th

VOTE: tttt
Why the vote?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:26 pm

Post by Fro99er »

Wait why didn't Eddie just come out and vote me?
Heil King Froggo.
Sobolev Space
Sobolev Space
Mafia Scum
Sobolev Space
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:29 pm

Post by Sobolev Space »

@Frogger - why is scummy even granting that Eddie has no reason to assume he'd be NK?
SweetBlueFlowers
SweetBlueFlowers
Goon
SweetBlueFlowers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:29 pm

Post by SweetBlueFlowers »

GL's "I've never been mislynched" is yet another scumclaim. The amount of times Town says this kind of thing? No. GL already knows everyone's alignment and his posts are soaked in it.

And in all the games I've played with Frog I've gotten a pretty good read on him. If he's scum this game he's got me fooled.

Lowell and Eddie are utterly obvious Town. I really doubt Space is scum by the way she reacted to me shitting on her case.

There's not much room for scum to move here. They misplayed Day 1 and they're paying for it as a result.

@Eddie - I never wanted to lynch bork, the way he was responding to my slot near EoD day there was just obvious as fuck Town. Don't take 801 out of context, I was essentially saying that if there wasn't good reason to believe he was genuine (strongly indicating Town) then his behavior was seriously questionable. The "if" being what I'm drawing your attention to.

@GL - If you knew who I was you'd know I don't go around telling people my towntells ;) - you flipping scum here though is going to have to make me reconsider that one on you.
In post 942, Eddie Cane wrote:I thought there was a decent chance I'd get nkd and Sobolev had thrown shade at him.
Oh come on. You were never gonna get NK'd with our 1v1. Either you're town and scum want to let our 1v1 fester, Orr you're scum. Either way you were never getting killed.

Looks more like ignorance of the gamestate to me.

My PoE on scumteams is this:

1. {GL, 4T}
2. {GL, Frog}

Outside chance:

3. {4T, Frog}
4. {Space, Frog}

Can't really see anything else being the case unless my reads are just
completely
off, and my TRs on Eddie and Low are very strong right now.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:30 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

here's where I'm at

I don't intend to lynch sbf

I probably won't lynch Lowell either though this is dependant on his d2 catchup

frogger was my lock scum read but I've liked his posts do far d2 other than the one directed at me and more importantly I can appreciate bork's 882/883 and respect frogger being his strongest town read. that same line of logic gave me a little doubt of Lowell but not enough to outweigh my tr.

thst leaves scum in Sobolev, gl, tttt, frogger. still need to sort that more closely. gonna look at interactions between them when I have time and see if any obvious partners or impossible pairs pop out at me a bit later, that's something I've used in micros before when I have a smaller lynch pool (finding partners is different from finding a team of 3+). I doubt it'll turn up anything good but you never know.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:31 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 986, SweetBlueFlowers wrote:GL's "I've never been mislynched" is yet another scumclaim. The amount of times Town says this kind of thing? No. GL already knows everyone's alignment and his posts are soaked in it.

And in all the games I've played with Frog I've gotten a pretty good read on him. If he's scum this game he's got me fooled.

Lowell and Eddie are utterly obvious Town. I really doubt Space is scum by the way she reacted to me shitting on her case.

There's not much room for scum to move here. They misplayed Day 1 and they're paying for it as a result.

@Eddie - I never wanted to lynch bork, the way he was responding to my slot near EoD day there was just obvious as fuck Town. Don't take 801 out of context, I was essentially saying that if there wasn't good reason to believe he was genuine (strongly indicating Town) then his behavior was seriously questionable. The "if" being what I'm drawing your attention to.

@GL - If you knew who I was you'd know I don't go around telling people my towntells ;) - you flipping scum here though is going to have to make me reconsider that one on you.

Looks more like ignorance of the gamestate to me.

My PoE on scumteams is this:

1. {GL, 4T}
2. {GL, Frog}

Outside chance:

3. {4T, Frog}
4. {Space, Frog}

Can't really see anything else being the case unless my reads are just
completely
off, and my TRs on Eddie and Low are very strong right now.
omg the synergy (haven't read anything besides the votes)
Sobolev Space
Sobolev Space
Mafia Scum
Sobolev Space
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:31 pm

Post by Sobolev Space »

In post 986, SweetBlueFlowers wrote:And in all the games I've played with Frog I've gotten a pretty good read on him. If he's scum this game he's got me fooled.
How do you reconcile this with Frogger being in 3/4 of your possible scumteams?
Sobolev Space
Sobolev Space
Mafia Scum
Sobolev Space
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:32 pm

Post by Sobolev Space »

@Eddie - what was your opinion on SBF's TTTT case earlier today?
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:32 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 985, Sobolev Space wrote:@Frogger - why is scummy even granting that Eddie has no reason to assume he'd be NK?
In this particular situation scum!Eddie has every reason to be like "oh i thought I was gonna get NK'd"

It makes him appear as if he's town by pretending he was a possible NK victim without actually analyzing why him being a NK victom makes no sense.

It's just a statement to throw out there to appear town, without actually analyzing why that makes no sense.
Heil King Froggo.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:33 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 984, Fro99er wrote:Wait why didn't Eddie just come out and vote me?
If my above post didn't answer that lmk, I didn't see your post before writing it but I think it answers it satisfactorily
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:36 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 991, Fro99er wrote:
In post 985, Sobolev Space wrote:@Frogger - why is scummy even granting that Eddie has no reason to assume he'd be NK?
In this particular situation scum!Eddie has every reason to be like "oh i thought I was gonna get NK'd"

It makes him appear as if he's town by pretending he was a possible NK victim without actually analyzing why him being a NK victom makes no sense.

It's just a statement to throw out there to appear town, without actually analyzing why that makes no sense.
lol
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:39 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 990, Sobolev Space wrote:@Eddie - what was your opinion on SBF's TTTT case earlier today?
small, haven't specifically looked at potential partner interactions yet so can't comment on it really.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:40 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 983, Fro99er wrote:
In post 927, Eddie Cane wrote:
Mod reminder I'm VLA from tomorrow til the 25th

VOTE: tttt
Why the vote?
Now I answer this
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:40 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

and btw frogger the fact you just voted for the same person I did without knowing I did so should make you at least take a step back and think j/s
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:41 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 986, SweetBlueFlowers wrote:Looks more like ignorance of the gamestate to me
Why ignorance instead of something scum says here?

Ignorance can be willful, you know.
Heil King Froggo.
SweetBlueFlowers
SweetBlueFlowers
Goon
SweetBlueFlowers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:41 pm

Post by SweetBlueFlowers »

In post 988, Eddie Cane wrote:omg the synergy (haven't read anything besides the votes)
Shit I know right, I posted then refreshed and saw your post and was like god damn, and now I'm breaking prodge just to post this, lol.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:42 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 996, Eddie Cane wrote:and btw frogger the fact you just voted for the same person I did without knowing I did so should make you at least take a step back and think j/s
OH GEE WHY DO YOU THINK I UNVOTED
Heil King Froggo.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”