Micro 687: Vanilluxe Mafia - Mafia Victory!!!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:43 pm

Post by Fro99er »

"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:49 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 999, Fro99er wrote:
In post 996, Eddie Cane wrote:and btw frogger the fact you just voted for the same person I did without knowing I did so should make you at least take a step back and think j/s
OH GEE WHY DO YOU THINK I UNVOTED
I MEANT RETHINK ME NOT TTTT SHOUT MAN
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:58 pm

Post by Fro99er »

Uh, that's what rethink means.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:28 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

this is circular

lol

I am mid reply to tttt vote reasoning I'll finish later
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:05 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 869, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 867, TTTT wrote:
In post 853, Eddie Cane wrote:Why do we have literally no choice?
hyperbole
yes. what about it bugs you?
this annoyed me. but anyways, I don't like his bella push. he tunneled bella, for like, a long time, and other than that his only vote me for what he said in 376 was reaction gauging. 851 in general really pinged me, I disagree that we had to lynch bella and I only hammered because it was deadline and a flip is better than none. tttt did ask questions but his overall d1 presence was pretty low and non commital.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:36 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 986, SweetBlueFlowers wrote:GL's "I've never been mislynched" is yet another scumclaim. The amount of times Town says this kind of thing? No. GL already knows everyone's alignment and his posts are soaked in it.
holy hell if you're town here I'm going to force feed the crow down your throat as soon as this game ends. The arrogance is so annoying. Why can't town ever say "I don't get mislynched" as town? You're just asserting shit and not backing it up, there's NOTHING scum-indicative about pointing out that I'm hard to lynch as town

also I never said "I've never been mislynched" I said I'm rarely mislynched because YOU said I'm an "easy mislynch". jesus
In post 986, SweetBlueFlowers wrote:Lowell and Eddie are utterly obvious Town.
Yah why don't you explain this one cause IMO they're the top two candidates for scum.
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:38 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 976, Fro99er wrote:
In post 958, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 954, GuiltyLion wrote:Also, :roll: at the idea that I'm an easy mislynch. I think in all of my games here I can remember 2, maybe 3 times when I've been mislynched.
yah fun fact just crunched the numbers and it's only happened 3 times

Word Sneak 2 - got death tunneled by scum!RC
How to Get Away with Murder - shouldn't have happened since I was tracker, but got turbolynched within 1 RL day on D2
Grey Flag - was voting scum in LYLO, got hammered by scum off of an awful vote by RachMarie

point is, town!GL is not easy to mislynch and I don't plan on that happening in this game either, and if you were as familiar with my meta as you pretend to be then you should know this too.
Where did SBF say she was familiar w your meta?

I know she's an alt, but I mossed the familiar with your meta part.
In post 720, SweetBlueFlowers wrote:Regarding GL, he is not playing quite the same game in this game as he was in that game, but there are similarities. He is not being powertown. He can be powertown. When he isn't powertown, he is usually scum. The righteous anger he's displayed in this game about being scumread is nearly identical to the way he reacted in that game. I felt townvibes from but the way that he just left my slot alone after I moved my vote really pings me, as do and . 653 because GL has just played a game with Space and would know how different her play is this game from her town meta, and 654 because I do not believe town!GL would have no strong scumreads today that he wanted to push and would be satisfied with letting a lynch on an inactive slot go through at this stage in the game.
In post 761, SweetBlueFlowers wrote: What differences am I ignoring? Powertown is what it sounds like, powerful Town play, strong, no-nonsense, wrecking scum. Please don't selectively read my posts. I did not say that him not being powertown = him being scum. Here are a few samples for you: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=66850&user_select[]=26515 viewtopic.php?f=84&t=67900&user_select[]=26515 viewtopic.php?f=84&t=68625&user_select[]=26515
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:40 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 977, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 570, Lowell wrote:
In post 551, Sobolev Space wrote:
In post 546, borkjerfkin wrote:
In post 545, Sobolev Space wrote:Sorry for the absence all. Will read what I missed and post thoughts.

I want to be on the record as thinking Lowell's last post is terrible though.
not really sure if I agree; enough people were digging their heels in against the GL wagon
Do you really think enough people dug in their heels between and for that big of a reversal?
Don't worry, GL is still scum. Listen, you can't all love on GL all game and then complain when I get sick of waiting for others to join the wagon. I've got people to kill, here, I'm not just sitting around on a dead wagon. GL will have his turn.
This kind of attitude is protown. he's not just on a vanity wagon like some hopping creatures, he's hunting scum. the bella vote there was fine and he doesn't just blindly sheep the wagon later on, he tries to build a wagon on who I'd openly expressed as my biggest scumread (ftogger). I consider that townie behaviour because there was no reason to wagon frogger, I was being ignored by just about every other townie besides bork with his "I think frogger is town please don't ask me why". 584 had a good tone and feels genuine too.

that said, I want to see what Lowell does when he catches up to d2 and comes back.
like seriously SBF I want you to take a HARD step back, pretend for a second that I'm conf-town, and then break down for me exactly why this doesn't look exactly like the kind of fake-read that scum gives
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:44 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

okay on Fro99er vs. TTTT,

I think this is a TvT. TTTT makes a decent point about Fro99er making a big deal out of his experience with Bella and then not going anywhere with it but I think Fro99er's explanation is valid, Bella really didn't give anyone to work with because she kinda sat back and then didn't play the second half of the game. Meanwhile, @Fro99er, I don't really see any scum motivation in TTTT pushing you here, given the wagon and the flip, assuming that TTTT is town, it makes sense to pressure you on your ambivalence about the lynch given you didn't really hop on or show any conviction in a read one way or the other.

anyway I'm like fully on board with Fro99er's thing about regardless of Lowell's alignment, Eddie is scum here. the townread on Lowell is fake fake fake
VOTE: Eddie Cane
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:49 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 1004, Eddie Cane wrote:this annoyed me. but anyways, I don't like his bella push. he tunneled bella, for like, a long time, and other than that his only vote me for what he said in 376 was reaction gauging.
also everyone needs to look at this and ask themselves if TTTT's push on bella was such a big problem for Eddie then why did he not comment on it whatsoever during D1 while it was happening? Like I literally had to poke him multiple times to give his thoughts on the Bella wagon as it was coalescing during the end of D1.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:53 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 874, Eddie Cane wrote:I don't think bella is a horrible wagon, I just don't scumread her. I explained why earlier lightly - none of her posts have stuck out as scummy to me. I think I missed that question specifically, after going back to the page I see there was a lot of questions directed at me so I probably forgot it. Lemme go back to bella iso d quote some content that brought a light tr.
In post 876, Eddie Cane wrote:that said, I remembered there being a lot more there. I'm not really opposed to a bella lynch rn, there's extemely minimal content overall. she flew psst me by all of her posts being ok at worst, but honestly it's a pretty bare iso. I wish she was posting for the past week - her last line was telling people to ask questions never even commented on froggers comments at/about her which saddens me
like these are Eddie's comments yesterday about a bella lynch, but now he's taking up issue with TTTT's push which reads to me like huge posturing to scumread a townie that spearheaded a mislynch.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:57 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

honestly sheep me on this guys, as soon as I set my lens to "what if Eddie his scum" his posts start to
ooze
scummy phrasing and mindset. He's always hedging a little bit on every claim he makes. You can even see it in the last sentence of
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:09 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 977, Eddie Cane wrote:I consider that townie behaviour because there was no reason to wagon frogger,
I was being ignored by just about every other townie
besides bork with his "I think frogger is town please don't ask me why".
also.

in my newbier days I would consider this a scumslip revealing knowledge of a town!Lowell, but I've been burned on that once or twice so I'm just gonna say it reads to me like 70% of a scumslip. Not completely damning but if you squint it looks indicative. would town!Eddie be this subconsciously certain that Lowell is town to the point where he refers to being ignored by "every
other
townie"? There's an implicit assumption here that Lowell is town that I'm not sure would come out written this way if Eddie had no knowledge of alignments ahead of time.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:17 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 989, Sobolev Space wrote:
In post 986, SweetBlueFlowers wrote:And in all the games I've played with Frog I've gotten a pretty good read on him. If he's scum this game he's got me fooled.
How do you reconcile this with Frogger being in 3/4 of your possible scumteams?
also I just gotta say this is a great question and it's pretty telling that SBF ignored it

I'm here with my possible scumteams, ranked most to least likely

{Eddie, SBF}
{Eddie, Lowell}
{SBF, Lowell}
{Eddie, SS}
Sobolev Space
Sobolev Space
Mafia Scum
Sobolev Space
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:28 pm

Post by Sobolev Space »

I'm liking GL's last few posts a lot.
In post 1005, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 986, SweetBlueFlowers wrote:Lowell and Eddie are utterly obvious Town.
Yah why don't you explain this one cause IMO they're the top two candidates for scum.
I want to hear an answer to this question. Lowell, SBF and Eddie are all townreading each other but I feel they haven't given great reasons.
Sobolev Space
Sobolev Space
Mafia Scum
Sobolev Space
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:36 pm

Post by Sobolev Space »

@GL - I'd like some thoughts about Frogger from you. Explain the apparent TR.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:56 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 1015, Sobolev Space wrote:@GL - I'd like some thoughts about Frogger from you. Explain the apparent TR.
so his ISO is far too big for me to want to break down the individual posts that really ring town right now (though I can try to do that this weekend), but the big thrust of it is when I read his back and forth with Eddie in D1 and most of his other conversations it all just completely makes sense as logical town mindset/progression and there's absolutely nothing that smells of disingenuousness. Like early on I thought his posts about bella were weird, but everything he said about her being his best friend on site and wanting to sort her early on is consistent and feels true to what he had posted, and then when I assume scum!Eddie and go back to read all his points about Eddie/SBF where he's speculating about them being a scumteam and arguing with Eddie it vibes completely naturally in a town way.

His scumread on Lowell also seems genuine in the sense of him not liking aspects of Lowell's posts, but simultaneously not trying to dress up a fabricated case to push for the lynch, which I think is a difficult balance for scum to hit. And another minor towntell is he pointed out several (correct IMO) towntells from TTTT on D1 but then reversed his prior read to vote him today _without_ bothering to elaborate on his reversal, which to me is more indicative of town genuinely shaping their reads rather than scum keeping track of what reads they're projecting and trying to artificially explain their votes/reads.

Basically when I go back and re-ISO everything he's said I just get the feeling that he's absolutely right about everything that he's pointed out and nothing he's done has been from a scum agenda where he's trying to break up townblocs and secure mislynches. And he's easily come off as more town in every spar he's had with Eddie, initially I was holding onto an Eddie townread but when I let that go and imagine a scum!Eddie, it only serves to make Fro99er's posting look even more town.

idk if that's sufficient for you, I can try to explain more later when I'm not inebriated and about to go to sleep, but I strongly encourage you to ISO Fro99er and see if you can see what I'm getting at.
TTTT
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:41 pm

Post by TTTT »

In post 1004, Eddie Cane wrote: he tunneled bella, for like, a long time
In post 1004, Eddie Cane wrote: tttt did ask questions but his overall d1 presence was pretty low and non commital.
"tunneled bella"
"non commital"
choose one
TTTT
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:44 pm

Post by TTTT »

fro99er's answer was kinda ok
Imma reread with Bella's "what if Eddie is scumz" lens
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:57 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

I saw my name I'll catch up when I have time
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:03 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1019, Eddie Cane wrote:I saw my name I'll catch up when I have time
This is strange of me... really strange... like so strange... but I'm ok with being lynched. never have i said that and truly meant it. I don't have time or motivation to keep writing wallpostz and clearly my condensed reads are getting me in a bad light which is cool. don't end the discussion and day here though. keep looking for my partner if ya want, or look at the game through town!Eddie eyes and hunt. it doesn't benefit town to quick hammer me here regardless. I can't defend myself against fake reads bullshit so like if I get lynched over it I get lynched over it, just bad play. omgus etc idrc. if anybody lynches sbf at any point I'm putting them on my blacklist though, sbf is painfully obvious Town.
In post 1012, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 977, Eddie Cane wrote:I consider that townie behaviour because there was no reason to wagon frogger,
I was being ignored by just about every other townie
besides bork with his "I think frogger is town please don't ask me why".
also.

in my newbier days I would consider this a scumslip revealing knowledge of a town!Lowell, but I've been burned on that once or twice so I'm just gonna say it reads to me like 70% of a scumslip. Not completely damning but if you squint it looks indicative. would town!Eddie be this subconsciously certain that Lowell is town to the point where he refers to being ignored by "every
other
townie"? There's an implicit assumption here that Lowell is town that I'm not sure would come out written this way if Eddie had no knowledge of alignments ahead of time.
This is the biggest bullshit I've ever heard lmfao the fact you think that's alignment indicative baffles me. not even on a game level, that's just a crock of shit. I can't actually believe someone believes this.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:03 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

I'm aware it's defeatist but I'm just not enjoying this game anymore
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:06 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

I'd policy lynch Eddie Cane right now in all honesty I hate quitters, but if you don't I'm cool to flip any of tttt/gl/frogger/ss. I'd rather not the latter.

[/unvote]
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:30 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

UNVOTE:
oops

and anyone who thinks me and sbf is scum vs scum interactions: lmfao
Sobolev Space
Sobolev Space
Mafia Scum
Sobolev Space
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:58 pm

Post by Sobolev Space »

In post 1022, Eddie Cane wrote:I'd policy lynch Eddie Cane right now in all honesty I hate quitters, but if you don't I'm cool to flip any of tttt/gl/frogger/ss.
I'd rather not the latter.
Can you clarify this?

Also if you're not feeling the game you should probably replace out. Advocating your own lynch is rarely pro-town.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”