horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3 (isolation #0) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:53 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

Hey everyone!

VOTE: Eddie Cane

Because I'm bitter as fuck.
The Clown is Town. The Clown also uses "they" pronouns. Don't be a dick about it?
I know it's weird given the username, but "horrorperson" just doesn't have the same ring to it.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14 (isolation #1) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:09 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

The Clown is Town. The Clown also uses "they" pronouns. Don't be a dick about it?
I know it's weird given the username, but "horrorperson" just doesn't have the same ring to it.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #20 (isolation #2) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:21 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

VOTE: IAlwaysWinSometimes

Page 1 lynch gogogogogo.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #68 (isolation #3) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:11 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

CooLDowN CooLDog. (See what I did there? I'm so punny).

The claim appeared to be pretty obviously false imo... mainly because, as you pointed out, the concept of actually claiming lovers on Page 3 would be terribad. You don't need to run the math there.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #75 (isolation #4) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:52 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

In post 71, Superhans wrote:
In post 68, horrordude0215 wrote:The claim appeared to be pretty obviously false imo... mainly because, as you pointed out, the concept of actually claiming lovers on Page 3 would be terribad. You don't need to run the math there.
Completely lost.
What is this referring to?
This one:
In post 51, CooLDoG wrote:
In post 45, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 43, CooLDoG wrote:Imp, rvs target =\= lynch target.

@drk, 3rd vote always scum.

Don't like boo's soft mason claim.

Booskins is the best wagon right now. More pressure would be god. Although a lot of people will probably try to get onto the cmm wagon for no reason. Lets wait and see for a little bit.
he didn't soft mason, we are lovers.

cmm wagon is good wagon. vote cmm now!
:facepalm: the page 3 fucking dumb claim. Awesome dude. Now with the hypothetical doc we have 1/2 chance of two deaths (assuming they kill one of you) as opposed to the 1/6 chance of two deaths + the 9/12 chance of one. Someone good at game theory do this calculation for me, I'm bad at math. But my gut says this was wrong, particularlly asuming that the scum could wisely choose to not kill one of you and thus secure a free kill. And if you just fake claimed, I will murder you with fire. LAL ftw.

So we know at least one of the roles now: VI goes to eddie this game.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (isolation #5) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:48 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

In post 118, CooLDoG wrote:not an omgus, but you literally just said you like the cmm wagon. Seems like fishing for the easiest wagon to be on, as superhans points out in his next post.
Ummmmmm, no she didn't?
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (isolation #6) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:23 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

UNVOTE:

Will reread today.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (isolation #7) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:00 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

Hey everyone I'm in this game too I promise - giving my attention to another game atm, but I'm putting aside some time for you all because I love you. I'm just going to go through the thread from the beginning and see what I can come up with.

Cooldog's reaction to the lover's "claim" seems genuine as someone frustrated with a potential failtown.
In post 81, Superhans wrote:VOTE: TwoFace

I dont like those snappy one liners. really abbrassive tone that isnt that helpful.
Is an abrasive tone inherently more scummy than not? I can list probably a dozen people that are assholes when they play, regardless of alignment.

Aaaaaaaand the rest of the thread so far is essentially back and forths over what appear to be differences in playstyles. Hans, quit getting in 1v1s so early on in threads please.

More activity is needed for me to get better reads.

@Mod: V/LA for most weekends.
I'll try to get on and post, but I can't guarantee.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (isolation #8) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:04 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

In post 263, Superhans wrote:can someone explain the wagon on CoolDog in plain english? like a TLDR, because i havent.
Eddie "claimed" lovers on page 3, CD jumped on him pretty hard for it. People are saying that CoolDog is now scum for that, because the reaction was more likely to come from scum than town? idk... I don't buy it tbh.
In post 226, WhemeStar wrote:Whassup folks.
In post 227, WhemeStar wrote:VOTE: Desully

My vote goes here
In post 228, WhemeStar wrote:Really didn't like Darklyns first couple posts... cmon man you put me in a rough spot
I really don't like this intro to the game.

VOTE: WhemeStar
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (isolation #9) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:51 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

The site meta for shitposters is more than a little annoying, because it's almost impossible to read them either way. It's the only time I will ever call for a PL - you're either going to be productive to town and make good quality posts, or you're going to be lynched.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (isolation #10) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:02 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

In post 288, CooLDoG wrote:
In post 286, horrordude0215 wrote:The site meta for shitposters is more than a little annoying, because it's almost impossible to read them either way. It's the only time I will ever call for a PL - you're either going to be productive to town and make good quality posts, or you're going to be lynched.
don't necessarily like this, seems like going for an easy lynch.
Not the intent necessarily - I'm just beyond frustrated that site meta is now to allow shitposters to do whatever they want without actually contributing to town. They get a pass for being trolls, essentially, and I'm tired of it.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (isolation #11) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:36 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

In post 351, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 344, TwoFace wrote:so what's worse. lying multiple times and also setting a poor player up for another false accusation as soon as they make a post OR a player just playing like shit?

cause that's basically where we are at with CD and Wheme.

CD has made posts in attempt to deceive people, where as wheme is just being a useless prick.
That is harsh. I just don't have anything to go off of right now. i have my scumish reads and my town reads. I like keeping thoughts to myself
What motivation would town have for keeping thoughts to themselves? If anything, transparency is our greatest asset, because if we end up lynched/nightkilled/etc., it shows that our thoughts are genuine and can be read in a different perspective going forward.

I understand not outing townreads - I dont believe that's a good idea unless I feel a scenario is tvt and everyone is focusing on those two players. But not giving justification for a vote and claiming "that's just how you play" benefits nobody. And I looked through your ISO for some of your completed games... yes, your playstyle is normally a bunch of one liners and shitposting, but I can see actual attempts at scumhunting and building cases on people. That isn't happening in this game so far, and that's why my vote is staying where it is.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (isolation #12) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:51 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

In post 391, TwoFace wrote:He's confirmed scum because he's done those things. Cause that's what scum does. Townies don't do those things,
or at least they shouldn't
TwoFace, the bolded part of this quote seems to indicate that you're at least pushing a PL on CoolDog based on LaL, because he lied about not joking in games and because of his comment that Wheme only rears his head when he was voted
for
, not only when he was voting as you said in your 387
In post 329, TwoFace wrote:You would rather policy lynch him and hope he is scum rather than actually scum hunt
You've spent a vast majority of the day tunneling on CD, mainly by what I feel is blowing things out of proportion. Come on.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #488 (isolation #13) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:59 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

In post 11, Darklyn wrote:anyone wanna buy some fruit
I believe the fruit vendor claim for now. Wheme, please get to work though.

UNVOTE:

Will have to do some more reading to get other reads. I don't want CooLDog today though.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (isolation #14) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:01 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

I've stated a few times that I think the case on him has been based almost entirely of people (TwoFace mainly) blowing his posts way out of proportion.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (isolation #15) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:03 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Gimme a sec to look at it
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #493 (isolation #16) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:07 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

I think you, like several others, have been tunneling on CD all day.

Your vote appears to have justification to it, but I don't agree with the case, and I think confbias has been coming into play because it's as if every single one of his posts have some sort of scumslip/tell in it.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #502 (isolation #17) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:21 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

CD has had to spend most of the day defending himself from a Lynch All Liars case. I would like to see more scumhunting from him, but I'm just honestly not reading him as scum at the moment.

Regarding wheme's votes, they've all been terrible. He voted fitz to sheep implosion and then a terrible OMGUS-like vote on IAWS. He deserves the pressure that has been placed on him.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #505 (isolation #18) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:38 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

I'm down to switch to a boon wagon for the time being if anyone cares to join me. I see a whole lot of nothing from the slot so far.

VOTE: Boon

Come join me Hans.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #508 (isolation #19) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:53 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

In post 387, TwoFace wrote:
In post 380, Desully wrote:You cant prove that he lied tho

You can only assume
I've already proven he's lied. When a person says things that aren't true, that's a lie.

He reacted poorly to the whole fake claim. Multiple people said it was a joke he said he doesn't have a sense of humor. So I search his posts and find multiple games where he makes jokes in games. For example he accuses somebody of being mafia cause they were 3rd to vote. Then said it was a joke.

Clearly he gets jokes, so he should have picked up on the fake claim joke. Which means his reaction WAS over the top and imo fake.

That's a deliberate attempt to mislead us into thinking something that just isn't true.

He also claimed WhemeStar only posts when voted, despite having posted multiple times in the game thread, even 2 hours before the first vote on him. As soon as he gets that vote, CD tips his hand and lets everyone know he's going to falsely accuse WhemeStar of only posting when voted.

Pretty sure there was a 3rd lie but can't remember without going back, but those 2 are more than enough to confirm to me that he isn't town. He can't be. Those are outright deceitful lies that should not be made by someone with a town role pm.
This is what I'm getting is the majority of your case.
In post 479, TwoFace wrote:Shit sorry forgot I was being quiet
TwoFace, please go back to this. If you want to talk about someone other than CoolDog, we can do that. But please for the love of God take of the tunnel vision goggles.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (isolation #20) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:05 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

In post 508, horrordude0215 wrote:If you want to talk about someone other than CoolDog, we can do that.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (isolation #21) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:09 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Day 1 Tunneling is bad.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #518 (isolation #22) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:28 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Look at boon's ISO. I understand this game being slow paced with not a whole lot of discussion, but there has been absolutely no
attempts
at scumhunting. It's been more than inactivity.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (isolation #23) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:56 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Scum fruit vendor claim only really comes into play when there's only one mafia left. Fruit vendor is usually used as a confirmable night action that proves they aren't the one that made the night kill. Until then, it's NAI.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #585 (isolation #24) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:31 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

If you direct the fruit vendor shot, it can become an obvious NK chance for scum if Wheme is town which just leads to WIFOM galore. Comprehension is cool.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (isolation #25) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:52 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Boon provided enough content that I'm comfortable removing my vote from him for now.

UNVOTE:
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #603 (isolation #26) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:24 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Hey all, just a reminder that I'm V/LA on weekends. Will be back on Monday.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #668 (isolation #27) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:00 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

@Mod: Vote count please?

I'll be reading more soon. But deadline is tomorrow and we need a lynch.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #671 (isolation #28) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:08 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

I've already stated I don't like the CD lynch.

Next wagon, and looking through their ISO shows nothing except "My wagon is an easy mislynch so don't vote me"
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #674 (isolation #29) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:34 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

In post 673, Desully wrote:Do you guys think claims are good tho? I feel like a nice scum wagon with a vt claim is the ideal sitch
Elaborate? You claim at L-1. That's what you do...
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #701 (isolation #30) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:48 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

I do not want the CoolDog lynch whatsoever, but deadline is in 4 hours, and this thread has been dead between yesterday and today. I don't see this town getting off its ass and finding another wagon.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: CoolDog

L-1.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #704 (isolation #31) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:57 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

This game has been a nonstop tunnel fest on CoolDog, and I don't buy any of the arguments for it. The only benefit to his lynch is that the distraction will be out of the way, but I am still vehemently opposed to his lynch.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #708 (isolation #32) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:30 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

In post 706, TwoFace wrote:
In post 704, horrordude0215 wrote:This game has been a nonstop tunnel fest on CoolDog, and I don't buy any of the arguments for it. The only benefit to his lynch is that the distraction will be out of the way, but I am still vehemently opposed to his lynch.
Complaining yet did nothing to try and get a wagon going on anybody else.
I started the Whemestar wagon before he claimed. I tried going for a different wagon. The fact is, reads in this game are hard as hell to gather because nothing has happened all game except discussion on whether one player's reaction to something that happened in RVS was legitimate.

You voted CoolDog on Page 3 and turned off the rest of the game. GTFO.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #710 (isolation #33) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:34 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

I'm done with this for now.

See you all Day 2.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #714 (isolation #34) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:39 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

In post 712, TwoFace wrote:
In post 710, horrordude0215 wrote:I'm done with this for now.

See you all Day 2.
CD scum flip means you're next
Cool, town flip means you're next.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #716 (isolation #35) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:41 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Cool story bro.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #719 (isolation #36) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:45 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

In post 387, TwoFace wrote:
In post 380, Desully wrote:You cant prove that he lied tho

You can only assume
I've already proven he's lied. When a person says things that aren't true, that's a lie.

He reacted poorly to the whole fake claim. Multiple people said it was a joke he said he doesn't have a sense of humor. So I search his posts and find multiple games where he makes jokes in games. For example he accuses somebody of being mafia cause they were 3rd to vote. Then said it was a joke.

Clearly he gets jokes, so he should have picked up on the fake claim joke. Which means his reaction WAS over the top and imo fake.

That's a deliberate attempt to mislead us into thinking something that just isn't true.

He also claimed WhemeStar only posts when voted, despite having posted multiple times in the game thread, even 2 hours before the first vote on him. As soon as he gets that vote, CD tips his hand and lets everyone know he's going to falsely accuse WhemeStar of only posting when voted.

Pretty sure there was a 3rd lie but can't remember without going back, but those 2 are more than enough to confirm to me that he isn't town. He can't be. Those are outright deceitful lies that should not be made by someone with a town role pm.
This is your case. You stated that he lied about not having a sense of humor.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #720 (isolation #37) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:47 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

And please attempt to justify why I would so blatantly and publicly try and defend CoolDog if we were scumbuddies together. Yes, it's WIFOM. No, I don't give a shit.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #724 (isolation #38) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:58 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

In post 710, horrordude0215 wrote:I'm done with this for now.

See you all Day 2.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #727 (isolation #39) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:00 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

In post 726, IAlwaysWinSometimes wrote:Hey remember that time HorrorDude made a bad vote
Hey remember that time when you did literally anything worthwhile in this game?
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #730 (isolation #40) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:01 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Fuck this.

UNVOTE:

I'm not going to be part of the CoolDog lynch. If you want him dead, find other people to join you.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #736 (isolation #41) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:09 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

In post 732, TwoFace wrote:
In post 730, horrordude0215 wrote:Fuck this.

UNVOTE:

I'm not going to be part of the CoolDog lynch. If you want him dead, find other people to join you.
Antitown as fuck. Even if you don't agree at this point a NL is worse.
Calm your tits. I'll be online until deadline, but I'm not voting CoolDog unless it's absolutely necessary.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #742 (isolation #42) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:16 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

IAWS has literally only posted in the Queue Thread and this game. Are we sure it's a noob and not an alt? (Also forgive me if there's some magic way of telling this fact bc I don't deal with alts a lot)
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #747 (isolation #43) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:41 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

In post 746, implosion wrote:I don't want 100% of rhetoric tomorrow to revolve around cool dog again.
This is literally the only reason why I'm doing this.

VOTE: CoolDog

End my misery, Shaz.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #750 (isolation #44) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:45 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

I'm gonna need to go to the fucking hospital after this. You're gonna drive my blood pressure through the roof.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #751 (isolation #45) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:50 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

In post 748, Eddie Cane wrote:horror wasn't oddrole d1 even slower than this
Oddrole was about 18 pages Day 1, pretty slow paced but it picked up tempo after I had replaced in. But Day was pretty much ran entirely by lane who 1v1d everyone.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #756 (isolation #46) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:55 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

My issue with the activity in this game is that it is solely centered around CoolDog and his reaction to what happened in RVS. There has been nothing of substance aside from that to help me get reads on anyone. TwoFace has been tunneling all day, and his pointing out CD's "slip" has dictated the course of discussion for virtually everyone else in the town. This entire game is a fucking board full of nullreads for me right now, and it's pissing me off.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #758 (isolation #47) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:56 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

In post 755, TwoFace wrote:
In post 746, implosion wrote:event that they're both town which at this point is my best guess. I don't want 100% of rhetoric tomorrow to revolve around cool dog aga
It won't. We'll be discussing why horror is scum
If you are wrong about CoolDog, you don't get to lead town anymore.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #767 (isolation #48) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:59 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

In post 760, TwoFace wrote:
In post 756, horrordude0215 wrote:My issue with the activity in this game is that it is solely centered around CoolDog and his reaction to what happened in RVS
If that were true how did a wheme wagon form? How did this iaws wagon form?
I started the wheme wagon as an attempt to get people to talk about literally anything else other than CoolDog. I could give two shits about how it looks either.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #775 (isolation #49) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:17 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

In post 773, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 758, horrordude0215 wrote:
In post 746, implosion wrote:event that they're both town which at this point is my best guess. I don't want 100% of rhetoric tomorrow to revolve around cool dog aga
serious question. in what way do you feel 2f was leading town?
"anymore" shouldn't have been included. He doesn't get to say who the lynch is if he spends all of Day 1 on a death tunnel of a townie.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #777 (isolation #50) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:21 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

I fully understand my content day 1 hasn't been great, but I've been pressuring people with votes and trying to get something going in the game. Yeah, the reasoning has been shit but the pressure that has come from the votes has been semi-effective.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #784 (isolation #51) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:58 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

I still stand by the fact that the CooLDoG lynch was a horrible decision. Whatever. I also understand where my play stood Day 1, and that I don't look great from a town perspective - I wasn't giving this game the attention it fully deserved, and I look forward to being able to dedicate more time to this.

What's done is done, now let's move on to the game. There is exactly 0% chance that this was an all town lynch wagon. Looking at each player on it:

TwoFace

I've already spent plenty of time going back and forth with TF about our separate opinions on the CooLDoG Case. He says he wasn't pushing a Lynch All Liars case. His posts 139, 325, 344, 370, etc., seem to contradict that. I could go on and quote every single time that he mentioned the word "lie", but he has 25 instances in his ISO alone and ain't nobody got time for that.

TwoFace, you say that you weren't pushing a Lynch all Liars case. But your whole explanation for why you felt CD's reaction was disingenuous was because he said that he doesn't have a sense of humor. You said that he has made jokes in previous games, but I searched through his posts and found nothing to corroborate this claim... Whatever. Your whole Day 1 was spent tunneling one person for an alleged slip and then using confirmation bias to continue pushing your agenda on him. Any other wagon yesterday was obviously crap according to you, and then you end Day 1 by stating that I am obvscum no matter what CooLDoG's flip turned out to be and implying that tomorrow was going to be spent discussing "why I am scum". You can pressure your scumreads, but tunneling and ignoring the rest of the game is anti-town.

Okay I've spent way too much time on TF at this point. My mental health needs a break.

Eddie Cane

Eddie jumped on the CD wagon in post 105 without explanation. He states that this CD post was "bad" in 124 without further explanation. He later says that his reason for voting CD early was because CD getting to type a "wall" early gave him town points, as if that would somehow clear him from having to produce content later in the game ("it also excuses him from having to take actual stances" was his exact wording). I don't buy it.
In post 369, Eddie Cane wrote:sometimes people deserve being mislynched. take momo or even wheme honestly. if you're going to play a trolly low effort game and you get lynched that's on you.
In post 426, Eddie Cane wrote:horror is basically advocating a pl which I'd adamantly disagree with
This is a direct contradiction. Also, it ignores the fact that in Post 353, I state that my main reason for pressuring Wheme was because I saw his playstyle differing in this game from his other town games when he was actually pressuring and scumhunting.

Superhans

Hans admits in Post 301 that he felt the CoolDog lynch was being pushed by rhetoric rather than logic. He then says that CD has been "flailing all day" in Post 384 and votes for CD seemingly because he didn't want WhemeStar... See Posts 429, 430, and 432.

Hans then spends the rest of the day talking primarily about the fruit vendor claim (which was useless and a waste of thread space) before V/LA-ing out for a week.

IAlwaysWinSometimes

Voted for CoolDog out of self preservation. Can't really comment much on alignment indication there. He hasn't produced much content thus far, and has even admitted such himself. He's getting a noob pass from a lot of players, but I'd like to see more effort.

implosion

Voted at deadline.

horrordude0215

I literally only switched to this wagon because it was deadline and we had to hammer.

Out of everyone on this wagon, I'm least thrilled with Hans and Eddie. Hans won't be back from V/LA for a few days, so for now:

VOTE: Eddie Cane
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #786 (isolation #52) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:04 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

TF, I'm trying my ass off not to scumread you right now. You're not helping.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (isolation #53) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:12 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

I fully admitted in my post that I did nothing day 1. I also said that I wasn't giving this game the attention it deserved, and promptly made a giant ass post overnight that I saved to submit as soon as day opened.

I'm not asking you to treat me as obvtown. I'm asking that you take off the fucking tunnel vision and focus on more than one player at a time.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #796 (isolation #54) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:54 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

My play yesterday was crap because I've been tied up in another game. I can't say more than that, but you know exactly what I'm talking about. You did state that no one was responding to your case, and I was planning on going through it more in depth, but I got sucked into the back and forth with TF yesterday and I only had time to really go through this thread over the last day and a half or so.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #801 (isolation #55) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:10 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

In post 799, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 779, Eddie Cane wrote:oh also it doesnt elt answer my wuestion. so you dont think 2f was leading town?
I didn't get a chance to answer this before thread lock yesterday.

No, I don't think he was leading town.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #807 (isolation #56) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:21 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

In post 803, TwoFace wrote:
In post 801, horrordude0215 wrote:No, I don't think he was leading town.
Yet you said I was...
In post 775, horrordude0215 wrote:
In post 773, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 758, horrordude0215 wrote:
serious question. in what way do you feel 2f was leading town?
"anymore" shouldn't have been included. He doesn't get to say who the lynch is if he spends all of Day 1 on a death tunnel of a townie.
Please read the fucking thread
or
and shut up.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #811 (isolation #57) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:35 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

In post 808, TwoFace wrote:I read the thread. You quoted where you said it. Backtracking after doesn't change anything.

See if you were town you would know how to play this game. Each person who voted CD is singularly responsible for their own vote. Trying to put the blame on me is something scum would do.

If you are town, I'll gladly take the loss cause I got stuck in a game with players who play like crap on purpose for some reason
I'm. Not. Putting. Blame. On. You. I'm. Not. Even. Scumreading. You. You. Fucking. Imbecile.

I already stated that was a typo. But fine... let's humor you and say that I did previously think you were leading town. Why would it be so terrible that I see that question fro, Eddie, think about it, and go "Oh, you're right. He wasn't leading town. My mistake." and backtrack? How is it alignment indicative to recognize human error and correct it? It isn't, so quit fishing.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #848 (isolation #58) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:31 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

In post 798, Eddie Cane wrote:If you wanted to attack my case, there was a full day to do it. I was very open to discussing. AFTER he flips town is not the time to take issue with a line of argument, and I stand by what I said.
So we're only allowed to discuss cases that are presented that day? Come on Eddie.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #860 (isolation #59) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:26 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

In post 850, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 848, horrordude0215 wrote:
In post 798, Eddie Cane wrote:If you wanted to attack my case, there was a full day to do it. I was very open to discussing. AFTER he flips town is not the time to take issue with a line of argument, and I stand by what I said.
So we're only allowed to discuss cases that are presented that day? Come on Eddie.
???

you want to attack a case made early in the previous day after the mislynch has gone through? are you not aware how insane the hindsight bias is with that? you're allowed to, yes, but the fact you didn't all of yesterday after me asking shoes you don't actually think it's a bad case until you have the knowledge it's a muslynch.
Dude, I was dealing with a game that had an average of over 10 pages per real life day, and I had to balance day scumchat on top of it. (It just ended, just for everyone else's information)

I haven't participated for shit in any of my games, so excuse me for not having the time to address your questions until now. If that makes you scumread me, so be it.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #861 (isolation #60) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:40 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

And please acknowledge what I'm actually attacking. Your
entrance
onto the cooldog wagon was for crap reasoning, and it looked opportunistic and scummy. I don't need to dialogue with you to determine this.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #865 (isolation #61) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:02 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

I'm not going to sit here and be sucked into a back and forth with you either, Eddie. Your entrance to the wagon was shit, and me being inactive yesterday doesn't suddenly mean that the entrance wasn't shit.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #868 (isolation #62) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:11 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Yeah I'm not going to talk to you.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #870 (isolation #63) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:16 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Dialoguing with TF implies that he has the capabilities to talk with someone without confbiasing literally everything they say as "omg obvscum". He's clearly proven that he doesn't have the mental capacity to do this, so continuing to go back and forth with him will only clutter the thread with anti-town nonsense.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #872 (isolation #64) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:22 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

In post 849, havingfitz wrote:ok... is the first post I can recall by Horror that I do not like. He is on the L-2 wagon of someone he suspects (iaws) but moves to another L-2 wagon on someone he absolutely doesn't want to see lynched. Why not make a final push for support on the iaws wagon? smh....bad Horror.
Look at my play at the end of yesterday - it was full of nothing but absolute frustration at this gamestate in general. We were only a few hours to deadline and I had all but given up on Day 1 at that point. I'm trying to chalk it up to a learning experience.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #877 (isolation #65) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:48 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Eddie, the difference between you and TwoFace is that I actually like you, but fine... Let me just state this again.

Yesterday, I had virtually no reads on anyone, I just felt that CoolDog's wagon was terrible. See Post 756 for an example of me stating this.

Did I state this as thoroughly as I should have yesterday? No.
Did I attack the cases as thoroughly as I should have yesterday? No.
Did I spend as much time scumhunting as I should have yesterday? No.
Did I spend too much time bitching about the wagon rather than being productive? Absolutely.
Did I get into a ridiculous back and forth with TF at the end of yesterday that was counterproductive at best? Yep, and it was a terrible idea.

I have admitted several times that my Day 1 play was crap. My early game play is usually crap tbh, but I'm working on improving it. What I fail to see though is how my play now is suddenly invalidated because I didn't comment on these things when given the chance yesterday. Just because I didn't read the thread as thoroughly as I should have Day 1 doesn't mean that my reads don't matter now that I have read it Day 2, especially having flips to look back on and give me perspective I wouldn't have gotten otherwise.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #880 (isolation #66) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:03 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Please explain what good can possibly come out of going back and forth with you about your opinions on my Day 1 play, TwoFace. If your play today is going to be anything like yesterday when you spent the entire day only focusing on CoolDog, continuing to engage with you is only going to clutter the thread. I see no pro-town motivation for continuing this conversation, honestly.

If your read on me is going to change, it's not going to be because of anything I say directly to you. It's going to be based on your observations of me interacting with the rest of the game and players. Hell, probably 75% of the posts so far today have been you, myself, and Eddie, and I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out scum are lurking watching town destroy itself.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #881 (isolation #67) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:03 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Let me put it this way: What could I say to you directly right now that would cause you to change your read on me?
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #884 (isolation #68) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:19 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

In post 866, TwoFace wrote:
In post 865, horrordude0215 wrote:Your entrance to the wagon was shit, and me being inactive yesterday doesn't suddenly mean that the entrance wasn't shit.
You took time to call me out on my push on Cd, but not him?

Why not?
The reason why I called you out instead of Eddie was because you started the Cooldoc lynch wagon and were, I felt, the main force behind its existence at the time. I didn't pressure Eddie because I hadn't even really looked to the other players on the wagon. As I've stated several times, I wasn't focusing on the game in general until after the game went to night. Yes, this makes me look terrible, and I fully accept this fact. Hell, I can even say now evaluating my play that in many ways I was tunneling your case alone and being a hypocritical fuck for calling you out for doing the same thing on CD.

My contributions to town yesterday... I pushed a few lurkers with votes and got some content out of people - boon was completely inactive until I voted him, I still think that Wheme is being useless, and IAWS has been marginally better today I guess?

I already said I was terrible yesterday, and I look forward to being able to now give this game the attention it deserves. Whether you continue to scumread me for my Day 1 play is completely up to you.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #886 (isolation #69) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:15 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

In post 785, TwoFace wrote:Fitz is scum also
Can you explain this read for me?
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #888 (isolation #70) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:29 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Like I've said - me playing like crap Day 1 doesn't mean that my reads Day 2 are suddenly null and void. If you have an issue with the fact that I jumped on you for your crappy entrance onto the CD wagon, tell me why I'm wrong. Just saying "You had the chance to discuss it but you missed your opportunity" and ignoring the case looks bad.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #894 (isolation #71) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:09 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

In post 105, Eddie Cane wrote:speak of the devil!

VOTE: cooldog
Eddie first jumps on cooldog with what amounts to a naked vote with no justification.
In post 124, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 118, CooLDoG wrote:
In post 69, TwoFace wrote:
In post 67, CooLDoG wrote:
In post 64, TwoFace wrote:I have no issues with LaL, but it has to be an actual lie and not a joke. That was clearly a joke imo
I don't have a sense of humor.
Yet you have made posts in games you later said was a joke...
meta is bullshit and correlates with bad lynches.
In post 102, implosion wrote:oh man that cmm wagon is pretty slick
Unvote

VOTE: CMM
it is, but we don't have many cmm posts to go off of, need him to post more.
In post 107, Desully wrote:Why do people insist on making town lists ?? What value is in it??
there isn't any. It just gives scum good nk targets.
In post 108, TwoFace wrote:no clue, read lists are stupid and should never be done
scum lists aree somewhat useful in later days, not d1 and certainly not this early into d1.
In post 111, DeathRowKitty wrote:Were you intending to take me up on the offer (is that what the "speak of the devil!" meant??) or were you just changing votes?

Either way, I'm a frog of my word so

Unvote: IAlwaysWinSometimes

Vote: CooLDoG

fite me
not an omgus, but you literally just said you like the cmm wagon. Seems like fishing for the easiest wagon to be on, as superhans points out in his next post.
This post is bad. as are his others. happy with my vote here.
Eddie states that these posts are "bad". Generic post, no legitimate reasoning, especially because CD's responses are actually pretty valid?
In post 204, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 142, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 140, implosion wrote:
In post 139, TwoFace wrote:Somebody who makes jokes should have totally seen that claim as a joke
...sometimes people miss things?

in particular i feel like cooldog is the kind of person who'd possibly take something like that literally. This isn't from scanning random games, this is from having seen him post on ms for years in discussion forums. And i certainly don't think he'd lie as scum about thinking that it was legitimate when he knew it was a joke. it's mostly moot anyway. it's not a strong read.

Do you think he's scum lying about having thought it was serious? What is the scum motivation for lying about something so arbitrary when everyone else would obviously know it's a joke?
scum motivation is a free large content post. he got to type a wall early in the game and 'contribute' to town
seriously. what it allows him to do is make a case and appear to be contributing to town. he didn't actually take it seriously, no competent player would ever take that seriously IMO, and he doesn't expect to be sheeped on it. it let's him push an unrealistic bad angle hard and "genuinely" and get off from it scrape free. it also excuses him from having to take actual stances. this is scum, fucking lynch it.
His reasoning for why he voted CD in the first place all has to do with the fact that CD was supposedly using an early "wall" post to skate through the game and not have to take stances.... which is not only nonsensical, it's also completely incorrect.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #898 (isolation #72) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:19 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

The CD Lynch was horrible, and his allegedly scummy play was based entirely on players overreaching and misrepping pretty much every post he made.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #901 (isolation #73) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:30 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

There have been 116 posts since the thread was unlocked for day - 83 (over 70% of them) have been made by either Eddie, TF, or myself.

This is why I don't like getting into back and forths. It encourages lurking from scum because it makes it seem less obvious that they're actually lurking, and why I don't want to keep hammering the same points and going in circles.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #904 (isolation #74) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:36 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

In post 784, horrordude0215 wrote:
Superhans

Hans admits in Post 301 that he felt the CoolDog lynch was being pushed by rhetoric rather than logic. He then says that CD has been "flailing all day" in Post 384 and votes for CD seemingly because he didn't want WhemeStar... See Posts 429, 430, and 432.

Hans then spends the rest of the day talking primarily about the fruit vendor claim (which was useless and a waste of thread space) before V/LA-ing out for a week.
This was my commentary on Hans - This hasn't really changed... The apology is still throwing me off, actually. The only reasoning I can think of is that he was apologizing for jumping on the wagon when he knew I didn't want the CD lynch. Why he felt obliged to apologize to me instead of other people who I believe were speaking out against it instead, I have no clue.

I don't like his vote at all, and I would rather pressure him more than Eddie but he's V/LA at the moment.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #906 (isolation #75) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:39 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Best bet for scum on the wagon: Hans followed by Eddie, but the former read is currently stronger than the latter.

Haven't looked quite so much off the wagon yet. Will do that today or try to find time this weekend.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #914 (isolation #76) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:57 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Looking off of the CD Wagon:

DeathRowKitty, Kop, WhemeStar, havingfitz, DeSully

DRK

- Post 293 she states that she's uncomfortable with the votes on the CD Wagon but doesn't provide reasoning for it. Let's not get into the irony of me pointing this out.
- Post 560 is where she votes IAWS because she felt their 535 felt disingenuous. I disagree. To me, the quoted post meant that IAWS was still apparently scumreading Wheme despite the claim and they wanted to know if it was a legitimate claim.
In post 813, DeathRowKitty wrote:
In post 802, Eddie Cane wrote:so you think CD is scum but a bad lynch? like, your first part says he's individually scummy, so what "other standpoint" are you referring too?
This is just simple mafia theory + twisting of my words. Given how I've been playing this game, if you'd have an actual problem with my views on the CooLDoG wagon, you should also almost certainly have a problem with my play for all of day 1. Given you expressed no such thing, I see no particular reason to engage with you on the theory behind it.
This is more @Eddie and TwoFace - DRK had similar play with me yesterday, expressing disapproval for the CD lynch without giving specific reasons against the cases. Why jump on my case about it and not hers?

Kop

- I literally had no idea Kop was in this game until now. The only thing he has commented on was whether or not Wheme should be directed on who he sends the fruit to, which was his whole reasoning for jumping on the IAWS wagon.

WhemeStar

- Post 228 finally makes sense in that Wheme was mad at Darklyn for softing the fruit vendor claim. I still don't like the naked vote on Desully when he replaced in without explanation though.
- Votes IAWS for "trying to hop on an easy wagon". Why IAWS instead of any other 4 people on your wagon at that point? Especially when you had previously stated that the 3 votes on you at the time were horrible?
- Post 403 he scumreads the people on his wagon except myself and Hans. I started the wagon, and Hans jumped on it blindly with no justification, so I'm more than a little confused why he wasn't scumreading the two of us as well at the time.
- He claims he gave his fruit to TF because TF is going to be town leader. :facepalm:
- His vote on fitz in 871 looks like a blatant OMGUS.

Fitz

- Fitz hasn't done much this game save a few catchup walls. He avoided the lynch wagon because he was inactive, but he seemed to express some pretty serious doubt on CD - maybe setting up a later game Mislynch if he didn't get lynched yesterday? Meh, it's a weak argument, but he hasn't given us much to work with as of yet.

Desully

- You've had 33 posts in this game but every one of them is basically crap?

I'm not in love with the players that were off of the wagon, but with 3/5 of them (Kop, Fitz, Desully) being pretty much bleh for 90% of Day 1 it's hard to solidly read anything.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #923 (isolation #77) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:48 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

In post 921, Eddie Cane wrote:this thread is slow as fuck reading a game like this is REALLY not a tall order
+1 on this.

VOTE: Hans

Better use of my vote than Eddie for the time being anyways.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #927 (isolation #78) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:50 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

*sigh*
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #954 (isolation #79) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:08 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

In post 951, Stone Cold wrote:
In post 544, horrordude0215 wrote:Scum fruit vendor claim only really comes into play when there's only one mafia left. Fruit vendor is usually used as a confirmable night action that proves they aren't the one that made the night kill. Until then, it's NAI.
This logic is terrible.

If there is only one mafia left, the fruit vendor claim doesn't save them. The only way this post makes sense is if he's talking about a Town fruit vendor, not a Mafia fruit vendor.
Yeah, my wording may have been off. I was referring to the fact that a fruit vendor is never considered town cleared unless there's only one scum left, someone received a fruit that evening
and
there was a nightkill.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1027 (isolation #80) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:52 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

I'm mobile posting right now so I don't have much time, but IAWS, good play. Always out your guilties when you get them.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: DRK

L-1
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1154 (isolation #81) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:41 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

In post 1084, havingfitz wrote:...why are you focusing off the CD wagon? He was a mislynch you know? There just might have been one or two scum on his wagon. :idea:
Ummmm.... I looked at all candidates that were on the mislynch wagon . TF asked my opinions on who the scum were both on and off the wagon, so I was responding to him. Are you implying that scum wouldn't intentionally avoid the mislynch wagon?
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1248 (isolation #82) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:26 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Slight prod dodge. Just started a new job this week so I've been getting used to my new schedule. Expect something more substantive today or tomorrow.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”