Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:08 pm

Post by Prism »

On my phone so the rest will have to wait.

@Nancy:
You're again dodging the easy way to disprove me and instead just being combative for the sake of it/taking offense at something you shouldn't be. Just outline what you expected to get from the question, I hate to be accusatory as I feel you're just going to take more offense to it, but you're the one responding to "Explain your intent" with hot air instead of intent.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:12 pm

Post by Prism »

I don't actually even want to push that specific issue anymore because I've already made up my mind that it was a thoughtless question, and regardless of whether or not you're town any justification is going to be after the fact.

It's odd to get accused of lacking real intent, and then rather than simply explain the intent be unnecessarily hostile and uncooperative even when presented with a straightforward, mutually beneficial alternative.
ThinkMomo
ThinkMomo
Townie
ThinkMomo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:05 pm

Post by ThinkMomo »

In post 84, momo wrote:
@mod, the same applies to me. For some reason I am unable to post in the hydra.(Not v/la, just account.)
In post 222, momo wrote:VOTE: Almost Chara

My apologies
In post 223, momo wrote:
In post 220, Almost Chara wrote:Forgive me, momo, but -and this is in no way an attempt to deter you from scum reading me- it's a a bad idea to lynch a VT claim on D1, and especially so when I claimed w/o any pressure. If I'm "anything but" a Tracker, a Watcher, a Neapolitan, a Role Cop, as well as many other roles can catch me in a lie. I'm your guaranteed lynch on D2/D3.

~A50
This and the above are too much. Also, the only role scum would claim is VT. And if you are our lynch 2 or 3, you shall become the lynch D1.
Quoting this from the hydra account.

-ThinkBig
The Wood Cutters
The Wood Cutters
Goon
The Wood Cutters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:27 pm

Post by The Wood Cutters »

In post 133, nancy wrote:Where's the doubt, choppie chop chop?
Doubt is for the hydra PT.
The Wood Cutters
The Wood Cutters
Goon
The Wood Cutters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:27 pm

In post 136, Infinity 324 wrote:How much you wanna bet the last page is gin?
I'd take you up on that bet!
The Wood Cutters
The Wood Cutters
Goon
The Wood Cutters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:28 pm

In post 137, Infinity 324 wrote:Ok so you're saying nancy is town cause she doesn't have doubt?
In a sense.
The Wood Cutters
The Wood Cutters
Goon
The Wood Cutters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:29 pm

In post 139, Infinity 324 wrote:I'm not going to blindly sheep you, no matter what your player names are.
We didn't ask you to!

...Yet.
The Wood Cutters
The Wood Cutters
Goon
The Wood Cutters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:30 pm

In post 145, Tea and Biscuits wrote:Let's say Nancy stopped existing, whom is next on your scum list, and why?
You know the funny thing about lists is that they tend to be in order!
The Wood Cutters
The Wood Cutters
Goon
The Wood Cutters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:31 pm

In post 145, Tea and Biscuits wrote:What's your opinion on Dreal, whom is hovering uselessly in the middle of your list?
Universal hydra consensus is overall tentative town.
The Wood Cutters
The Wood Cutters
Goon
The Wood Cutters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:40 pm

In post 157, Tea and Biscuits wrote:Don't feel afraid to engage me just because I'm a stranger. I want war dammit!
And lo, and behold, on the first day we did have a proclamation made that was of a nature most bold, for in this moment a claim was made, from an unknown entity did come forth and say, "War is the best, and to our enemies we shall bring death!" and yet in the corner did respond a group moving as one. They all spoke their minds in unison as they countered this opinion, for in their wisdom they held true: Their greatest enemy was within their chambers, and first to fall must not be the Majesty's outside foes, for those within would be far more a threat. "No. First we eliminate corruption, and then we will be without need for any one thing, for we shall have gained all in the world at hand."
The Wood Cutters
The Wood Cutters
Goon
The Wood Cutters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:44 pm

In post 178, Infinity 324 wrote:If mastin had a read on him, he probably wouldn't be in the middle :)
The middle's still town.

The first name not above null on the list is Empking.
The Wood Cutters
The Wood Cutters
Goon
The Wood Cutters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:47 pm

In post 194, Almost Chara wrote:I don't know which head I'm talking to.
The beautiful thing is we can tell you who is posting without signing just as easily as we can keep you from knowing.
The Wood Cutters
The Wood Cutters
Goon
The Wood Cutters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:56 pm

In post 224, nancy wrote:I want mastina to talk to me (and I'd like to think that the vote was mastina saying she'd like to talk to me too, but I won't know until I get a response).
In a sense.
That vote was me thinking that--while you have admittedly said you were changing your playstyle--I think that this game isn't a product of a changed style, but rather, just you being scum.

Gin, however, wanted to talk to you and I figured I'd let him do so. We don't agree on everything, we certainly don't use the same reasoning, but by and large we tend to have already formed a dynamic where we'll not interfere with each other and largely avoid redundancy. Of course, that could change, but if our luck holds we'll keep it like this the whole game. (Which would be neat.) We tend to just naturally ~know~ what we need to say and what we don't need to say.

I don't need to engage you much because Gin took on that. Gin's engaging you on things different than what I would be, but the reasons aren't what matter; the push is the important part.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:19 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

look out here it comes...
In post 90, Infinity 324 wrote:4 pages while I was asleep 0_0

I'm a miller
if you are going to claim miller, you better claim your flavor and be out with everything for this setup, otherwise I'm just going to push you really hard and it probably won't be pleasant
In post 91, Infinity 324 wrote: But scummy? Town does RVS too lol
town can be scummy
In post 97, Börk Börk wrote:I'm on board with a VOTE: Drealmerz

What really pinged me was his last post where he goes 'if x is scum... but if x is town...'
I feel like that wishy-washyness is a very easy way for scum to still be free to create an opinion on T&B in order to appease everyone.
but I could have not said anything. I think being open with thoughts is towny. I don't have to be concluded about what something absolutely is, that doesn't even make sense, really. Sharing varying perspectives that the mind goes through, is all. you seem very quick to hop on board a very early and, imo, VERY weak-reasoned wagon - this continues with infinity @143 and is maybe the 2nd time I've felt infinity coming to my defense - doesn't ping me one way or the other right now, but I'm noting it (thanks, inf!)
In post 98, nancy wrote:
In post 70, drealmerz7 wrote:you don't think I'm amped to be playing with this PL? SO MUCH SO THAT I TYPE IN CAPS?!?!?!?!?!
Are you? I was hoping you'd roll Town when I inned :/
hmmm I thought you were hoping we'd BOTH roll town when you /inned
I did roll town, did you not?
you seem to think I'm scum? ): don't make me OMGUS SR you!
In post 101, Empking wrote: Vote: Dreal[/b] - I have not been liking his posts.
wow

I'm wowed!
In post 104, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 56, drealmerz7 wrote:I don't think we have bicycles yet, so

*hands postie a paddle* - you can go ahead and backpaddle
Do you think postie is scum? If so, vote?
I think they could be! I vote when I am comfortable to kill someone. Not even close to that yet.

prism has arrived! wooO!!! I like their thoughts 108+109
In post 129, The Wood Cutters wrote:(I mean I want to say fuck you to Pine and revote him and keep my vote on him just on a matter of policy if nothing else. But as much of a dirty rotten scumbag he is, he's not actually mafia.)
oh? and you've deduced this from which of his posts that he's made so far? your list in 128 is poopy(scumpoopy), not because of the order, but because it exists/was produced where it was like it was
In post 131, nancy wrote:
In post 109, Prism wrote:Scumreads on nancy and Penguin are weaker just from glancing at the opening posts. Rereading nancy it wasn't as bad as I thought but post #100 in particular sticks out to me as a question unlikely to lead anywhere but coming more for the sake of it.
Yeah that's not gonna cut it. How is that question not going to lead anywhere? I don't ask questions just for the sake of it. Even if I'm scum, every single one of my questions is going to be for a reason. So your analysis is lazy and you can try again.
I think it could be more that I already asked for elaboration and they and I already went through a whole spiel and I milked it for what was going to be gotten, so you asking is kind of..."more for the sake of it", exactly
In post 145, Tea and Biscuits wrote: Here is another just as useful list.
Bread.
Milk.
Eggs.
Butter.
Cheese.
Tea.
Biscuits.
Crumpets.
Sausage.
you put yourselves on this list - that is really scummy
wait, how are you not at the top/bottom of your own list? you're such scum for this!!!! DRAW AND QUARTER THEM! or we can just consume them. *MUNCHMUCHMUNCH*
In post 147, Börk Börk wrote:
In post 144, Infinity 324 wrote:What wording would not leave him open to flip-flopping unless he stated a solid read?
I really can't be arsed to rephrase what I said again. Can you just roll with it please :)
uhh, what? just roll with it?? biig scumpings for borkbork here
In post 149, ThinkMomo wrote:@drealm, was the whole rvs voting thing a joke, 'cause I am pretty sure you have voted in rvs before
no joke, I don't RVS, really, unless it's 1 of those 3

if I'm mistaken please show me!

like nancy's 151
In post 155, The Wood Cutters wrote:When I genuinely feel like a vote was OMGUS, I say it was OMGUS coming from scum. Genuine OMGUS to me is a scum tell.
uhhhh, what?
In post 157, Tea and Biscuits wrote:I want war dammit!
SCUMCLAIM!
In post 172, Empking wrote: Why did he ask what Dreal was doing in the middle of the list?
because I'm a hot topic that generated some content so it was a kind of "he's in the middle after all of that" and their response was "yep!" - which is smart because I'm a hard read and to suppose a read on me after that would be naive

though I felt like I was kind of LAMISTy there for a bit, but, that's me~
In post 186, Almost Chara wrote:*Almost50 makes an entrance an the crowd goes crazy*

I wanted to make a joke here, but I retracted it bc I'm not British and I feared it might sound offensive to the Brits.

Please pretend I made a funny joke though and post laughs and applause.

OK, finished skimming.

P.S. I feel it;s going to be impossible to fake anything and get it past The Wood Cutters. Between them 3 they have seen almost everything I'm capable of, so I'm going to come clean: We're just a mere VT :P

~A50
we have a winner!!! for a trip to the chopping block!
In post 191, The Wood Cutters wrote:
In post 189, Tea and Biscuits wrote:No one is Un-readable.
MEUAHAHAHA

You'll understand that and what it means one day.
because once you've read something (someone), you can't UN-read it!!!
In post 203, Almost Chara wrote:I want a double cheese burger and a big pack of fries myself, but I'm not getting any.. *Shrug*

P.S. You want reads on page 9, and when I precisely said I skimmed the earlier pages?? For real!!!
omg I'm going to go make a hamburger and fries right now I'm hungry

POSTING NOW, the rest, later!

VOTE: almost50
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:33 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

damnit, the beef has not yet defrosted enough to squishability!

back to the ketchup
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:36 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 206, Infinity 324 wrote:Prism what do you think of my townread on you?
I think you shouldn't share townreads so readily
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:41 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 208, Almost Chara wrote: 1- I don't have any. I've just come in and I'm taking my time developing my thoughts and reads.
and skimming the thread and not addressing 8 pages of content, at all, really
In post 220, Almost Chara wrote:...it's a a bad idea to lynch a VT claim on D1...
everyone, we can just kill this now and end the Day
balance among all things
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:50 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 215, Almost Chara wrote:Why what?
Why do you feel my questioning of you is scummy
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:57 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 231, The Wood Cutters wrote:
In post 139, Infinity 324 wrote:I'm not going to blindly sheep you, no matter what your player names are.
We didn't ask you to!

...Yet.
seems like asking me to
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:08 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

@: I'm king Edward, I'm a Miller cause I was technically never crowned

But doesn't town RVS just as much as scum? So doesn't that make it not scummy by definition?

Don't want to go after dreal for now because I agree with him on things including the almost vote.

@ Meh. As long as I don't out specific reasons I don't see the problem.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

The Wood Cutters
The Wood Cutters
Goon
The Wood Cutters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:18 pm

In post 243, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 231, The Wood Cutters wrote:
We didn't ask you to!

...Yet.
seems like asking me to
Mate, if you think that was an example of us asking, you've got another thing coming.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:55 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 225, Prism wrote:On my phone so the rest will have to wait.

@Nancy:
You're again dodging the easy way to disprove me and instead just being combative for the sake of it/taking offense at something you shouldn't be. Just outline what you expected to get from the question, I hate to be accusatory as I feel you're just going to take more offense to it, but you're the one responding to "Explain your intent" with hot air instead of intent.
You butted into my interaction with Postie. It's rude. You mischaracterized my content, and now you're refusing to elaborate on that by being self-righteous. I have no desire to engage with that attitude.

In post 237, The Wood Cutters wrote:In a sense.
That vote was me thinking that--while you have admittedly said you were changing your playstyle--I think that this game isn't a product of a changed style, but rather, just you being scum.
And what led you to this most erroneous of conclusions in such a short span of time?

In post 238, drealmerz7 wrote:hmmm I thought you were hoping we'd BOTH roll town when you /inned
I did roll town, did you not?
you seem to think I'm scum? ): don't make me OMGUS SR you!
I think you faked emotion. Doesn't make you scum in context, but when I think about which drealmer fakes elation there, scum!drealmer calls to me a little more than town!drealmer does.

In post 238, drealmerz7 wrote:I think it could be more that I already asked for elaboration and they and I already went through a whole spiel and I milked it for what was going to be gotten, so you asking is kind of..."more for the sake of it", exactly
Nope. You should know full well that people interact differently with different slots. You also don't get to pretend you know my intentions better than I do. This "I already asked that" stance is lazy and ignorant of the fact that other people could be taking a different approach to you or could have reasoning distinct to yours behind their actions.
:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
The Wood Cutters
The Wood Cutters
Goon
The Wood Cutters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:20 pm

(apologies for annoying format, all you probably need to do here is search for your name and respond)
In post 21, Tea and Biscuits wrote:Woodcutters, can you sign your posts please? :L

-- Postie
As always, if you have a compelling reason to want me to sign my posts, then I will.
I think as a whole we're against signing for reasons that are equal parts logic and stubbornness.
In post 26, Tea and Biscuits wrote:I'm not gonna lie dreal I'm legit scumreading you already here

-- Postie
Why were you pushing Drealmer seriously here?
In post 42, drealmerz7 wrote:interesting, what is it based on then? (you're wrong, btw, but hey the way you came to the read so far gets you townpings)
Why did Postie's push look town to you?
In post 48, Tea and Biscuits wrote:Also If I post to much. It's because I play much shorter games. Said SuperJack.
Don't think that this should be a worry of yours; our hydra will likely be a top poster by far and while I won't spam to the extent that I normally will I'd still like each of us to feel free to post when we need to post. Having someone else with a high postcount will help me feel guilty; it will also erase any worries that I have of you hiding behind your hydra partner!

What kind of experience in playing mafia do you have?
In post 50, Tea and Biscuits wrote:viewtopic.php?f=83&t=70047

^dreal was scum for the first 75 pages of this before the game was rerolled. I felt like some of how he was playing here felt a bit like his play there. I haven't seen his town game before so it's nothing particularly solid, but it felt enough like scum-aggression that I was willing to go with it. And then is terrible and the main reason I'm scumreading dreal now.

-- Postie

I don't think that him accusing you of scumreading him here as a way of overcompensating on him fooling you past is something that's deserving of a scumread; I'm with you when you say that it's probably completely wrong, but not sure where you get from wrong to scum.
In post 53, Tea and Biscuits wrote:
In post 50, Tea and Biscuits wrote:scum-aggression
Wait no that's not quite what I meant. It's more the trollishness I guess idk something just feels a bit fake and wrong in the same way it did there.

-- Postie
I liked this clarification.
I disliked the comparison at first because the "scum-aggression" comment was pretty much completely off-base; I can understand the trollishness seeming a bit fake and a bit wrong, but that's typically drealmer's early game in a nutshell (regardless of alignment or circumstance).
In post 63, drealmerz7 wrote:if anyone TRs anyone before page 10, I'm going to vote them!
It's a shame that I saw this post on page 10 :(
In post 66, Tea and Biscuits wrote:Trying to dismiss my read as me being fucking dumb enough to use "I townread you in another game where you were scum and I'm townreading you here so you must be scum here" as actual reasoning isn't even close to trying to understand my thought process.

-- Postie
Again, I don't disagree with you, but this seems pretty typical as far as drealmer goes.
In post 76, Wraith wrote:I feel like I've seen this episode a hundred times
I completely understand this sentiment (and Postie, if you feel like I'm dismissing your read on him in any way whatsoever then let me know - I do seem to get sucked into defending drealmer early game pretty often because he has the magical power of getting himself lynched early game). I understand less why you just left it at this instead of trying to end it; guessing that laziness was the answer but shit even being more specific on what you were talking about or asking Postie to give him space would have been more productive than this.
In post 97, Börk Börk wrote:I'm on board with a VOTE: Drealmerz

What really pinged me was his last post where he goes 'if x is scum... but if x is town...'
I feel like that wishy-washyness is a very easy way for scum to still be free to create an opinion on T&B in order to appease everyone. Like, if people end up scumreading him then drealmerz can sway that way and hop on, but if he's going to be universally townread then he can appease town by agreeing with that read instead. I feel like the phrasing of his statement is rather iffy in itself too.
Being that it's Page 4, I don't find that it's very likely that scum players would be worried about walking back on their opinions later; I do, however, find it pretty natural for a townie to be pretty unsure of the state of the game at this point. I don't like this post in general because it's an opportunistic vote on an easy wagon for reasons that are tenuous at best.
In post 101, Empking wrote:
In post 90, Infinity 324 wrote:4 pages while I was asleep 0_0

I'm a miller
For reals?

Unvote
Vote: Dreal
- I have not been liking his posts.
This post is also bad.
In post 108, Prism wrote:Scum are Chara
I agree that it would helpful for Chara to answer why it voted Drealmer, but your case and confident declaration of Chara being scum is overplayed.
In post 109, Prism wrote:This is irrelevant to the game but as a side note I've been out of action for what feels like too long due to real life circumstances. It's good to be back and devoting my full energy again after having it first diverted then outright stolen by outside circumstances. There are a lot of familiar names here and I'm excited to play with all of you once again. I will hold nothing back.
I'm excited to be playing with you again too!
My only disappointment is that I didn't get to be scum this game so instead I'm hoping and praying that you got it in my place.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:28 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Anyone want to bump me to a pagetop?
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:28 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

No?
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”