Open 682: Watchmen Wanted -- Game Over Some People Won!!

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Open 682: Watchmen Wanted -- Game Over Some People Won!!

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:42 pm

Post by MathBlade »

OPEN 682: Watchmen Wanted

Rules

Lovingly hybridded format from aronagrundy and Creature with my own tweaks

General Rules

1. All site-wide rules apply.
2. I will use
this color (#0080FF)
for in-game communications. Please do not use it.
3. Do not directly quote any communications, or any technical elements of those communications (like PM timestamps) with the moderator outside of the game thread. You may paraphrase.
4. Do not use any type of encryption or hidden text.
5. Editing or otherwise manipulating your posts in this thread (if you have such power) is not allowed.
6. Be civil to each other. This is a game of manipulation; feelings may be hurt, but I will take action if discussion becomes too personal in nature. This is a subjective one but in general attack the play, not the player.
7. In particular, hate speech or any type of language derogatory toward specific classes of people will not be tolerated.
8. Do not discuss ongoing games.
9. Do not communicate with other players about the game outside of the game thread.
10. Repeated or egregious instances of breaking the rules may result in a force replacement or modkill. Some items depending upon severity may result in an immediate force replace or modkill.
11. If you have any questions about the rules, PM me.

Voting/Action Mechanics
-- Setup: Watchmen Wanted
1. Day phases will last two weeks, or 14 days.
2. Night phases will last two days.
3. I will count votes formatted via vote tags (VOTE: MathBlade) or via bold font (
vote: Mathblade
).
4. Regarding misspellings and nicknames for users, I will use my own discretion when counting votes. In general I try to go by the spirit of the post for votes. Should I miss a vote please feel free to point it out politely in thread and I will fix the vote count and acknowledge that.

5. Plurality lynches apply. A plurality lynch is one in that at the end of the day the person with the most votes end of day is lynched.
5a. Should multiple players be tied at the end of the day for votes then the person who was last voted (amongst those with the most votes) will be lynched.
Meaning if player A has 5 votes and player B has 4 votes. Player C brings player B up to 5 votes, player B would be lynched at the end of the day.
5b. I will post in each vote count who would be lynched at the end of the day if nothing changed.
5c. Should absolutely no one have votes at the end of the deadline, I will take all townies that are alive and use the mod PT to determine the lynch randomly.
5d. If you need clarification on plurality lynch, please ask via PM. Should I receive the same question multiple times, I will add it here.
6. If a majority of votes is achieved on any one player that will immediately "hammer" that player creating twilight.
7. All living players, including the lynchee, may post in twilight.
8. I will attempt to post vote counts regularly, depending on the activity level. A good rule of thumb is I will always try to check every day around 7 AM PST and 7 PM PST (This is not a hard rule and may change due to activity or moderator need) If you would like me to post a vote count, PM me or request (in bold) in the thread.
9. All players with night actions may submit their action via a factional PT, if they have one, or by sending me a PM, if they do not have a factional PT.

10. Night actions will be resolved in the following order:
  • Killing (if submitted)
    Watching (if submitted and alive) OR if Watcher is dead a randomly chosen backup gets Watcher role (if necessary)
Activity Guidelines

1. If a player goes 48 hours without posting during the day phase, they will receive a prod.
2. If a player goes 24 hours without responding to a prod, they will be force-replaced.
3. If a player meets the requirements for a third prod, they will be force-replaced.
4. You are allowed to request deadline extensions, which I might grant, under certain circumstances (like a replacement happening toward the deadline), at my discretion.
5. Do not abuse prod-dodging. Real-life factors should always be your priority, but overuse of prod-dodging among the playerbase will result in a zero-tolerance policy toward prod-dodging, at my discretion.
6. If, for whatever reason, you find yourself unable to meet the activity requirements for a short amount of time, or there are specific times during the week in which you are unavailable, PM me to go on V/LA. I will not acknowledge V/LA requests made in the thread.
7. Things come up. If you find yourself overwhelmed or anticipate being unable to post for long periods of time, consider replacing out. No shame!
8. If you are dead or replaced out no posting in the thread please. No bah posts.

Setup Mechanics

1. Watchmen Wanted (see the wiki for a more detailed description) is an open setup, containing 3 mafia, 1 watcher, and 8 universal backups in which roles are distributed by randomization by the moderator (MathBlade).
2. Players will receive a role PM with their role and alignment in it.
3. If you have a question about the game mechanics, please refer to the wiki before PMing me. It explains it better than I can (and gives examples!). Should you have questions, I will do my best to copy from the wiki before stating anything else as to avoid influencing the game.
4. Randomization to determine the backup (if needed), will be done in the mod PT during the night. If this occurs, they inherit immediately upon death of the watcher and will not receive results.
5. I may make mistakes as I am human. Please bring them up privately unless it is vote count related.

Role PMs

Mafia Goon

Welcome, [Player Name]. You are a Mafia Goon, along with your partners, [Player Name] and [Player Name].

Abilities:

Factional communication: During the night phase you may talk with your partners here [QuickTopic link]. During the day phase this will be locked. During the confirmation phase you may talk with each other.
Factional kill: Each night phase, one of you or your partners may perform the factional kill.

Win condition:

You win when all members of the town have been eliminated or nothing can prevent this from occuring.

Town Watcher

Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Town Watcher.

Abilities:

Each night phase, you may choose a player in the game to watch. You will see which players target them (if anybody).

Win condition:

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

Town Backup

Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Town Backup.

Abilities:

If the Watcher dies, you might replace it.

Win condition:

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

Full Player List

1. Lil Uzi Vert
  2. JaeReed
  3. -Grey-
    Darklyn
  4. Alisae
    TwoFace
  5. nancy
    havingfitz
  6. Telltaleheart
    momo
  7. Aubrey
    Severa
  8. Ankamius
    MysteriousFire
  9. ThinkBig
    Creature
  10. Not_Mafia
    Elena Fisher
  11. Hawk
  12. lucca261
    Titus
Warning has spoilers!!!!

Spoiler: Alive Player List
  1. Lil Uzi Vert
  2. TwoFace
  3. momo
  4. Severa
  5. MysteriousFire
  6. Creature
  7. Hawk

Spoiler: Dead Player List
  1. Darklyn D1 lynch Town Backup.
  2. JaeReed N1 kill Town Backup.
  3. Titus D2 lynch Town Backup.
  4. Elena Fisher N2 kill Town Watcher.
  5. havingFitz D3 lynch Town backup

All remaining town are endgamed
    Spoilers in thread.

Spoiler: Modkilled
  1. No one hopefully ever.
[/list]

Important Events

Game Start

Vote Counts

Day One

1.0 , 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5, 1.6, 1.7,1.8, 1.9

Day Two

2.0, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.4, 2.5, 2.6, 2.7, 2.8, 2.9, 2.10, 2.11, 2.12, 2.13

Day Three

3.0, 3.1, 3.2

Rule edits

3/12 7:30 AM PST Various typo fixes
3/25 8:11 PM PST Adding rule 8 about death posting/replaced out posting.
Last edited by MathBlade on Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:13 pm, edited 37 times in total.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:45 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Role PMs are being built and distributed.

Players will have 48 hours to confirm upon receipt of their PM or be replaced.

Game will start when 10/12 have confirmed or 48 hours have passed whichever comes first.

When done with role PMs I will add a timer here along with the number of players confirmed.

Update:

All role PMs have been sent out.
All players have confirmed. Thanks everyone!!
Deadline to confirm is in no longer needed.
Last edited by MathBlade on Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:05 am

Post by MathBlade »

Thanks for the cooperation everyone. The game has begun and Day 1 has started! For those that have not confirmed please do so!

Vote Count 1.0
Not Voting (12):
Lil Uzi Vert, JaeReed, -Grey-,Alisae,nancy,Telltaleheart,Aubrey, Ankamius,ThinkBig,Not_Mafia,Hawk,lucca261

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to hard lynch. Day ends in (expired on 2017-03-26 12:16:23).
If nothing changed at the end of the day I would randomize all town and one townie would be lynched.

Edited to reflect copy paste error. Day 1 is now 14 days.
Last edited by MathBlade on Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8 (isolation #3) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:15 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5, Ankamius wrote:
In post 2, MathBlade wrote:Day ends in (expired on 2017-03-14 12:05:40). If nothing changed at the end of the day I would randomize all town and one townie would be lynched.[/b]
:eek:

VOTE: nancy
Thanks fixing that that should be 2 weeks copy paste error.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9 (isolation #4) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:20 am

Post by MathBlade »

Fixed now :) Sorry Day 1 is 14 days now sorry! Carry on.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #24 (isolation #5) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:32 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 17, -Grey- wrote:VOTE: MathBlade

Site meta is that newb mods are always scum.
In post 18, Alisae wrote:VOTE: Mathblade
Scum_Detected.
I am a neutral mod :)

Just to show how neutral I am those votes aren't counted.

If I was a scum mod I would just not say anything.

In serious news thanks everyone for confirming!

Vote count will be late tonight.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #132 (isolation #6) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:44 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Filler
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #133 (isolation #7) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:44 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Vote Count 1.1

Hawk(2):
lucca261 , Alisae
ThinkBig(2): -Grey- , Not_Mafia
nancy (1): JaeReed
Lil Uzi Vert (1): Ankamius
Alisae (1): Aubrey
Aubrey (1): TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart (1): Lil Uzi Vert
-Grey- (1): ThinkBig

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to hard lynch. Day ends in (expired on 2017-03-26 12:16:23).
If nothing changed at the end of the day Hawk would be lynched.
Last edited by MathBlade on Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #141 (isolation #8) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:55 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 87, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: Drake
This vote I cannot identify who it is on. Therefore I am not counting it. If this is a nickname for a player please revote.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #150 (isolation #9) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:10 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Vote count done for the evening in post 133. Will do another vote count in the morning if warranted. Note the vote in 87 is not counted as it cannot be easily identified to a player.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #250 (isolation #10) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:56 pm

Post by MathBlade »

VC placeholder here. Starting it now.
Edit whoops forgot to edit the post and put it here. It's on post . Yay newb mod mistakes :P /sarcasm

@ThinkBig: Please note the first post. Due to the speed of games and sometimes me being offline at peak times, I would prefer V/LA statements to be PM'd to me so I can't miss them.
Last edited by MathBlade on Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #261 (isolation #11) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:14 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Vote Count 1.2

lucca261 (4):
-Grey- , Aubrey , Alisae , Hawk
Aubrey (2): TellTaleHeart , lucca261
ThinkBig(2): Not_Mafia , JaeReed
Lil Uzi Vert (1): Ankamius
TellTaleHeart (1): Lil Uzi Vert

Not Voting:
nancy
ThinkBig

If nothing changed at the end of the day lucca261 would be lynched.

Mod notes: ThinkBig is V/LA 3/16 Thursday NYC time.
Moderator's birthday is tomorrow but they will do their best to provide you all with VCs as their present to you. :D Please be understanding if this is a bit off schedule.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #432 (isolation #12) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:37 am

Post by MathBlade »

Vote Count 1.3

ThinkBig(3):
Not_Mafia , Alisae , Lil Uzi Vert
Hawk (3): Ankamius , JaeReed , nancy
lucca261 (3): -Grey- , Aubrey , Hawk
Aubrey (2): TellTaleHeart , lucca261
nancy(1): ThinkBig

Not Voting:
No one

If nothing changed at the end of the day ThinkBig would be lynched.

Moderator's birthday is today but they will do their best to provide you all with VCs as their present to you. :D Please be understanding if this is a bit off schedule.
Last edited by MathBlade on Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #448 (isolation #13) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:31 am

Post by MathBlade »

Vote count updated in post 432. Will check again late tonight if birthday festivities permit.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #601 (isolation #14) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:20 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Just a second I got some pings and I'm catching up with the thread.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #606 (isolation #15) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:36 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Vote Count 1.4

ThinkBig(6):
Not_Mafia (and 480), Lil Uzi Vert , Hawk , TellTaleHeart , nancy , -Grey-
Hawk (3): Ankamius , JaeReed , Alisae
lucca261 (1): Aubrey
Aubrey (1): lucca261
nancy(1): ThinkBig

Not Voting:
No one

Edited count mistakes at 6:42 PM PST

If nothing changed at the end of the day ThinkBig would be lynched.

Moderator's birthday is today but they will do their best to provide you all with VCs as their present to you. :D Please be understanding if this is a bit off schedule.
Looking for replacements for TellTaleHeart and Ankamius.

No hammer has occurred based on my VC if I missed something let me know please.
I am reviewing the thread and determining what actions to take to see what happened here with the thread to cause the replaceouts.
Last edited by MathBlade on Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #607 (isolation #16) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:38 pm

Post by MathBlade »

You may keep playing during the review if you wish.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #616 (isolation #17) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:58 pm

Post by MathBlade »

-Grey- is being force replaced please do not discuss this in thread. Looking for replacements for TelltaleHeart, Ankamius, and -Grey-.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #618 (isolation #18) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:18 pm

Post by MathBlade »

momo is replacing TellTaleHeart. Thanks momo!
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #623 (isolation #19) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:22 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 620, Alisae wrote:Nope Nope Nope
Replace out

Sorry BaeReed and nancy.
Looking for a replacement for Alisae
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #657 (isolation #20) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:04 pm

Post by MathBlade »

MysteriousFire is replacing Ankamius. Thanks MysteriousFire!
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #662 (isolation #21) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:11 pm

Post by MathBlade »

First post is updated. Will see if anyone else responds to the replacement requests in the morning and going back to birthday things.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #698 (isolation #22) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:14 am

Post by MathBlade »

Vote Count 1.5

Hawk (6)
: MysteriousFire , JaeReed , Alisae , nancy , ThinkBig , momo
ThinkBig(2): Not_Mafia (and 480), -Grey-
lucca261 (1): Aubrey
nancy(1): ThinkBig , Hawk

Not Voting: Lil Uzi Vert

If nothing changed at the end of the day Hawk would be lynched.

Looking for replacements for -Grey- and Alisae.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #701 (isolation #23) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:37 am

Post by MathBlade »

Darklyn replaces -Grey-. Thanks Darklyn
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #718 (isolation #24) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:58 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 706, Hawk wrote:Nancy why would town you come in and create complete and utter chaos setting up TB or anyone else to give intent to Hammer on a wagon that wasn't there, and then brag about executing a "perfect" fake hammer twilight? Like seriously you have absolutely nothing to be proud of. You essentially just pushed in with your own agenda named yourself town leader and created an entire explosion of Wifom arguments for why People did this that or the other.

Grey could be frustrated town or scum not counting votes.
You could be scum or town the arguments for why you'd do what you "say" you have done are WIFOM.
TB could still be scum and just smart enough to know he was never really hammered and fake some AtE in your twilight.

So please tell me how and why your reads are so godlike and you think continuously creating chaos is pro town :/.

3 people replaced because of what happened here. One was force replaced due to aggressive behavior spurned on by your "perfectly executed fake twilight".

Scumread on Nancy, Lucca and possibly Grey.

If Nancy is town well fuck me for disliking everything that has happened from her entrance.
In post 716, JaeReed wrote:
In post 706, Hawk wrote:One was force replaced due to aggressive behavior spurned on by your "perfectly executed fake twilight".
This is fake.

Fake as fuck.

This is fake as fuck aggression over a force replace. Grey was force replaced because he attacked my identity. End of. It had nothing to do with the twilight.
I am not discussing why -Grey- was force replaced publically. Players are free to assume what they like about it. I will not confirm or deny any theory. However please respect my ask of not talking about it. This skirts that line. Thanks!
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #770 (isolation #25) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:07 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 756, MysteriousFire wrote:
@Mod can you show me player list and next to them who they replaced in opening posts, it's hard to understand looking at it and the replacement spoiler list
Just updated the list. My apologies. Working on a vote count now before D&D tonight.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #771 (isolation #26) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:17 am

Post by MathBlade »

Vote Count 1.6

lucca261 (3):
Aubrey , momo , Darklyn
Hawk (3): JaeReed , Alisae , Not_Mafia
nancy(1): Hawk
JaeReed(1): MysteriousFire
Darklyn (1): ThinkBig

Not Voting: Lil Uzi Vert, nancy

If nothing changed at the end of the day lucca261 would be lynched.

Looking for replacement for Alisae.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #784 (isolation #27) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:31 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Looking for a replacement for lucca261
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #786 (isolation #28) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:14 pm

Post by MathBlade »

TwoFace replaces Alisae. Thanks!
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #795 (isolation #29) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:56 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Titus replaces lucca261. Thanks!
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #804 (isolation #30) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:12 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 802, TwoFace wrote:That seems unfair if you're town
Whether Titus is town or scum I see no issue here. Titus is my sister by blood. I assure you I have not and will not discuss the game with her outside of it. I am held to the rules of no ongoing games communication whether biology or friend or what not. This is allowed on MS and has been done in prior games without issue.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #805 (isolation #31) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:14 pm

Post by MathBlade »

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=70237 One sample. I rule there is no conflict of here.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #851 (isolation #32) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:51 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Vote Count 1.7

Darklyn (4):
ThinkBig , Lil Uzi Vert , momo , TwoFace
Titus (2): Aubrey , Darklyn
Hawk (1): Not_Mafia
nancy(1): Hawk
JaeReed(1): MysteriousFire

Not Voting: nancy, Titus, JaeReed

If nothing changed at the end of the day Darklyn would be lynched.

GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #896 (isolation #33) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:47 am

Post by MathBlade »

Vote Count 1.8

Darklyn (6):
ThinkBig , Lil Uzi Vert , momo , TwoFace , Darklyn , Titus

Not Voting: nancy, Titus, JaeReed, Hawk

If nothing changed at the end of the day Darklyn would be lynched.

Mod notes: No one is on V/LA

Last edited by MathBlade on Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #898 (isolation #34) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:49 am

Post by MathBlade »

Sorry Fixing now
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #911 (isolation #35) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:07 am

Post by MathBlade »

Vote Count 1.9

Darklyn (7):
ThinkBig , Lil Uzi Vert , momo , TwoFace , Darklyn , Titus , Not_Mafia

Not Voting: nancy, Titus, JaeReed, Hawk

Darklyn has been hammered. Stand by for flip please.

Mod notes: No one is on V/LA

GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #912 (isolation #36) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:12 am

Post by MathBlade »

Darklyn has been lynched they were
Town Backup.

Night One has now begun. It will end in approximately (expired on 2017-03-18 17:25:10).

Note I added ~15 minutes to the deadline due to not immediately unlocking the mafia PT.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #913 (isolation #37) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:37 am

Post by MathBlade »

It is now Day Two.

JaeReed has died. They were a
Town Backup

Vote Count 2.0
Not Voting (10):
Lil Uzi Vert,TwoFace,nancy,momo,Aubrey, MysteriousFire,ThinkBig,Not_Mafia,Hawk,Titus

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to hard lynch. Day ends in (expired on 2017-04-01 17:41:03).
If nothing changed at the end of the day I would randomize all town and one townie would be lynched.

Edited at 3/18/2017 (18/3/2017) 7:58 PM PST to add initial vote count.
Last edited by MathBlade on Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #914 (isolation #38) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:42 am

Post by MathBlade »

Day two will last (expired on 2017-04-01 17:41:03) or unless someone is hammered.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #918 (isolation #39) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:00 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 915, Titus wrote:Mod, if I am drunk does that end the day early? Enquiring minds need to know.
No. "Hammered" is defined in the first post as reaching majority lynch.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1084 (isolation #40) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:53 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Vote Count 2.1

nancy(5):
Titus , TwoFace , Not_Mafia , ThinkBig , momo
Titus (2): Hawk , Lil Uzi Vert
Not_Mafia (3): MysteriousFire , Aubrey , nancy

[/color]

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to hard lynch. Day ends in (expired on 2017-04-01 17:41:03).
If nothing changed at the end of the day Not Mafia would be lynched.

Edited to correct header at 8:19 PM PST 3/18/2017 to be vote count 2.1.
Last edited by MathBlade on Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1111 (isolation #41) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:53 am

Post by MathBlade »

Vote Count 2.2

nancy(5):
Titus , TwoFace , Not_Mafia , momo
ThinkBig(1):Lil Uzi Vert , Hawk
Not Voting (1): ThinkBig

[/color]

If nothing changed at the end of the day nancy would be lynched.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1194 (isolation #42) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:45 pm

Post by MathBlade »

VC here

Looking for nancy replacement when I get VC done.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1195 (isolation #43) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:01 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Vote Count 2.3

nancy(4):
TwoFace , Not_Mafia , momo , ThinkBig
ThinkBig(2):Lil Uzi Vert , Hawk
Not Voting (1): Titus

[/color]

If nothing changed at the end of the day nancy would be lynched.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1196 (isolation #44) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:02 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Looking for a nancy replacement.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1198 (isolation #45) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:44 am

Post by MathBlade »

Havingfitz replaces nancy. Will update first post later.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1282 (isolation #46) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:21 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Vote Count 2.4

Not_Mafia (4): MysteriousFire , Aubrey , momo , ThinkBig
havingfitz(2):
TwoFace , Not_Mafia
ThinkBig(2):Lil Uzi Vert , Hawk
Not Voting (1): Titus, havingfitz

[/color]

If nothing changed at the end of the day Not_Mafia would be lynched.

First post is also updated.

Edited at 5:22 PST 3/20/2017 to remove extra ThinkBig vote
Last edited by MathBlade on Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1327 (isolation #47) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:11 am

Post by MathBlade »

Vote Count 2.5

Not_Mafia (4): MysteriousFire , Aubrey , momo , ThinkBig
havingfitz(2):
TwoFace , Not_Mafia
ThinkBig(1): Hawk
Not Voting (3): Titus, havingfitz, Lil Uzi Vert

[/color]

If nothing changed at the end of the day Not_Mafia would be lynched.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1358 (isolation #48) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:26 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1352, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: Drake
This is not a player in the player list. Therefore if you wish to vote this player I cannot determine your intent sorry. Please revote.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1372 (isolation #49) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:40 am

Post by MathBlade »

Vote Count 2.6

Titus(2):
Lil Uzi Vert , Aubrey
Not_Mafia (2): MysteriousFire , momo
havingfitz(2): TwoFace , Not_Mafia
Aubrey(1): Titus

Not Voting (2): havingfitz, ThinkBig

If nothing changed at the end of the day Titus would be lynched.

Edited at 9:44 AM PST 3/22/2017 to fix a mistake.
Last edited by MathBlade on Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1380 (isolation #50) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:45 am

Post by MathBlade »

I have edited vote count 2.6 to fix a mistake.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1443 (isolation #51) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:05 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Vote Count 2.7

havingfitz(4):
TwoFace , Not_Mafia , momo , ThinkBig
Titus(2): Lil Uzi Vert , Aubrey
Not_Mafia (1): MysteriousFire

Aubrey(1): Titus
Hawk(1): havingfitz

If nothing changed at the end of the day havingfitz would be lynched.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1517 (isolation #52) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:52 am

Post by MathBlade »

Not_Mafia you are now publically warned to vote players using the player list. I really do not wish to look for another replacement but I need to trust players are going to follow what I ask when I do. Another player has specifically asked you do not call them by a certain name. The first post says I will use my own discretion. Drake is not allowed. You may vote for that player with their username. Continuing to use a nickname a player does not wish you to use will end up in your force replacement.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1523 (isolation #53) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:07 am

Post by MathBlade »

Not_Mafia and Aubrey being force replaced. Do not discuss until after postgame.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1587 (isolation #54) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:02 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Elena Fisher replaces Not_Mafia. Replacing ThinkBig.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1589 (isolation #55) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:07 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Will update first post later tonight along with a VC.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1590 (isolation #56) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:20 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Vote Count 2.8

havingfitz(2):
Elena Fisher , momo
Titus(2): Lil Uzi Vert , Severa

Aubrey(2): Titus , havingfitz
Not Voting(4): MysteriousFire, TwoFace, Hawk, ThinkBig

If nothing changed at the end of the day havingfitz would be lynched.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1592 (isolation #57) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:24 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Sorry Severa replaces Aubrey. Post got stuck...Fuck my internet.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1598 (isolation #58) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:28 pm

Post by MathBlade »

First post is now up to date for those of you who like VCs.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1664 (isolation #59) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:08 am

Post by MathBlade »

Creature replaces ThinkBig. Updating first post and VC in a bit.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1687 (isolation #60) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:53 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1666, MysteriousFire wrote:
In post 1523, MathBlade wrote:
Not_Mafia and Aubrey being force replaced. Do not discuss until after postgame.
mathblade wtf are you doing?

~Fire
No comment until after postgame.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1691 (isolation #61) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:58 am

Post by MathBlade »

Vote Count 2.9

Severa(3):
Titus , havingfitz , momo
Creature(1): MysteriousFire
havingfitz(1): TwoFace
TwoFace(1): Severa
Titus(1): Lil Uzi Vert

Not Voting(3): Hawk, Creature, Elena Fisher

If nothing changed at the end of the day Severa would be lynched.

Edited to fix accidental submit instead of preview.
Last edited by MathBlade on Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1722 (isolation #62) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:01 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Havingfitz V/LA for the weekend. Titus V/LA as needed because family. Please in the future note the rule in the first post in which that says V/LAs are preferred to be PM'd to me. Will do a VC in the AM.
[/quote]
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1731 (isolation #63) » Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:57 am

Post by MathBlade »

Vote Count 2.10

Severa(3):
Titus , momo , Hawk
Hawk(2): Creature , Severa

Not Voting(1): Elena Fisher, havingfitz

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1807 (isolation #64) » Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:09 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1803, lucca261 wrote:lol u guys still love me

sorry if the post isn't alllowed im possibly drunk and just remembered this

woowoo
Players are not allowed to post in thread once replaced out.

I am double checking if the first post has this and if not adding it.

*sigh*
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1809 (isolation #65) » Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:13 pm

Post by MathBlade »

8. If you are dead or replaced out no posting in the thread please. No bah posts

That rule has been added to the first post. Pretty sure it is a site rule but in this case I am doubling down to be sure.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1817 (isolation #66) » Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:51 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1814, Severa wrote:1803 was not a bah post though
I'm ruling just ignore it. please. :/ Whether you call it a bah post or not if I delete it too many people have seen it to comment....Just do like Elsa and let it go please.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1819 (isolation #67) » Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:59 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Vote Count 2.11

Severa(3):
Titus , momo , Hawk
Hawk(2): Creature , Severa

Not Voting(1): Elena Fisher, havingfitz

Mod is V/LA tomorrow for D&D. Note: I will be available by phone just not able to easily do VCAs during the evening. Will check in AM if a VC is needed.
Havingfitz is V/LA til Monday.
Titus is V/LA for a while due to RL issues.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1900 (isolation #68) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:11 am

Post by MathBlade »

Vote Count 2.12

Titus(4):
Lil Uzi Vert , Elena Fisher , Hawk , MysteriousFire
Hawk(3): Creature , Severa havingfitz
Severa(1): Titus

Not Voting(1): momo

If nothing changed at the end of the day Titus would be lynched.
Titus is V/LA for a while due to RL issues.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1935 (isolation #69) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:34 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Vote Count 2.13

Titus(6):
Lil Uzi Vert , Elena Fisher , Hawk , MysteriousFire , momo , Severa
Hawk(3): Creature , havingfitz , Titus

I

Titus was hammered stand by for flip. Locking thread.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1936 (isolation #70) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:40 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Titus has been lynched she was
Town Backup.

Night Two has now begun. It will end in approximately (expired on 2017-03-29 23:39:05).

If I am not online at exactly Day flip start please submit all actions before that countdown.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1937 (isolation #71) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:09 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I will not be online at deadline but will have phone posting close to it. I will do my best to open and close everything as close to deadline as possible.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1938 (isolation #72) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:30 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Night is resolving now.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1939 (isolation #73) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:41 pm

Post by MathBlade »

It is now Day Three.

Elena Fisher has died. They were a
Town Watcher

Vote Count 3.0
Not Voting (8):
Lil Uzi Vert,TwoFace,havingfitz,momo,Severa, MysteriousFire,Creature,Hawk

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to hard lynch. Day ends in (expired on 2017-04-13 01:41:18).

First post will be updated to reflect the new day in a moment.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1951 (isolation #74) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:53 pm

Post by MathBlade »

First post is updated now.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1971 (isolation #75) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:34 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1954, MysteriousFire wrote:The only way to play right now is to say, I may or may not be the new watcher and we go to no lynch.
You don't ever vote in MYLO.

VOTE: No Lynch

~Fire
No lynch is explicitly not an option in the wiki.

This extreme resort was added in order to make sure people don't sit for all end times and never vote.

No lynch votes will not be counted.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1972 (isolation #76) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:36 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Setup
3 Mafia Goons
1 Town Watcher
8 Town Backups
Mechanics
Daystart
As soon the current watcher dies, a randomly chosen town backup will replace it.
The town cannot no-lynch, as such, plurality deadline rules apply to lynches.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1973 (isolation #77) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:37 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Plurality lynches is required by the wiki by the setup openly ran.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2018 (isolation #78) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:14 am

Post by MathBlade »

Vote Count 3.1

Hawk (1):
Severa
havingfitz(1): momo

Not Voting (6): havingfitz,MysteriousFire,Creature,Hawk, Lil Uzi Vert, TwoFace

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to hard lynch. Day ends in (expired on 2017-04-13 01:41:18).
If nothing changed at the end of the day Hawk would be lynched.[/b]
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2060 (isolation #79) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:55 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Vote Count 3.2

Severa (1): Hawk
Hawk (1): Severa
havingfitz(1): momo

Not Voting (6): havingfitz,MysteriousFire,Creature,Hawk, Lil Uzi Vert, TwoFace

If nothing changed at the end of the day Severa would be lynched.[/b]
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2076 (isolation #80) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:10 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Vote Count 3.3

havingfitz
(2): momo , Hawk
Hawk (1): Severa
Not Voting (5): havingfitz,MysteriousFire,Creature, Lil Uzi Vert, TwoFace

If nothing changed at the end of the day havingfitz would be lynched.[/b]

Prods going out to MysteriousFire and havingfitz now.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2085 (isolation #81) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:03 am

Post by MathBlade »

Prods and VC later tonight.
[/quote]
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2184 (isolation #82) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:46 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Starting VC
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2191 (isolation #83) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:57 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Vote Count 3.4

havingfitz
(5): momo , Creature , mysteriousfire , Hawk , Severa

Not Voting (3): havingfitz, Lil Uzi Vert, TwoFace

If nothing changed at the end of the day havingfitz would be lynched.[/b]

Post 2058 is hammer stand by for flip.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2192 (isolation #84) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:00 pm

Post by MathBlade »

having Fitz was
Town Backup

As then 4 Town 3 scum exist then scum kill anyone it become 3v3. Scum cannot unanimously decide to play antiwincon so GG happens.

Does anyone wish to make a last guess?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2193 (isolation #85) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:02 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I will reveal the scum team in a few hours to give one last fun shot. Mafia still win regardless.
I have some moderator lessons to learn from this game and will take those to heart and will discuss that in a bit.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2196 (isolation #86) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:14 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Mafia have 48 hours to determine if they wish to release the PT or not. If you do not wish to release it PM me privately.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2203 (isolation #87) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:19 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2201, Aubrey wrote:I wish you would have come to me Math instead of a straight up force replacement. I could have easily cleared that whole issue up.
Yeah coming to you is picking sides though. There was a suggestion made that LOOKED like outside game communication.

Furthermore one player potentially involved had ignored two warnings about not voting for players how I asked.

It was a rock and a hard place and if I asked either of you it got subjective. So I picked neither side and force replaced.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2204 (isolation #88) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:20 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Doing nothing would be worse and just letting it sit for bad. So while my gut said nothing wrong leaving players with that perception would be bad as a mod. :/ So I had to. Sorry.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2205 (isolation #89) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:24 pm

Post by MathBlade »

The main issue I see is I should have picked an older setup with majority lynching.

The plurality lynching I think threw people off. Myself included for a moment and when I asked a list mod (nameless) I got an answer that seemed to be time goes on but didn't plot it to end game at first.

The randomly lynching Town at 0 votes at that point I stand by as Town literally was playing anti wincon at that point and trying to skirt no lynch.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2206 (isolation #90) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:25 pm

Post by MathBlade »

No no lynch*

I did think that far ahead.

So that and not opening up Mafia PT immediately were my mistakes.

Sorry if that caused anyone trouble.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2209 (isolation #91) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:26 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I appreciate everyone playing and I hope you had fun!!
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2218 (isolation #92) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:45 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Thank you for the feedback.

I generally err on the side of caution and talking to players creates a subjectivity I did not want.

The vote wasn't the post in question Aubrey.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2220 (isolation #93) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:46 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2215, Not_Mafia wrote:Can we get dead pt?
I will release that in a few hours with the names of the scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2224 (isolation #94) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:52 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1522, TwoFace wrote:Aubrey has not changed his avatar to drake and I don't recall seeing him say it was ok.

if you want to be forced replaced, that's on you
It was mainly this post here.

If Not Mafia was truth telling people could be using avatars for OoG communication.

If I asked then I interfere and I would have had to ask NM. So it was a bit dicey since I never saw the avatar change (I was actually keeping up with those everytime I could since I have heard horror stories of cheating with avatars) I just did that. Extreme yes but I think functionally needed because avatar histories aren't publivally accessible.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2225 (isolation #95) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:53 pm

Post by MathBlade »

So then it becomes a cluster Fuck of trust NM and Aubrey's responses and what not and if people started avatar hunting as people have used avatars to cheat on MS I just force replaced since I trust both of you to be honest and nip it in the butt.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2227 (isolation #96) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:55 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2212, Alisae wrote:Math I'm sorry I had to replace out of your game and give you trouble looking for replacements, momo joined and I really didn't want to have to sit through a game of LUV being unusually nasty.
No worries.

I am sorry you all don't get along with everyone and I hope that changes.

That many replacements was insane.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2251 (isolation #97) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:37 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2248, Aubrey wrote:Math just for the record, I'm not trying to berate, skold, and bitch you out here. I respect you trying to create the most fair and best environment possible for ppl to play the game. I really do. I've made some questionable calls, and had similar issues with players not happy with what occurred as mod before as well, offsite. You have to make the best call that you think is needed for the game. I just don't think that was the best call regarding our issue, and as a player, I feel obligated to explain my displeasure to you for you to consider in future games you decide mod.

Thank you for modding this game, and I hope you don't feel discouraged in modding future games. I still think maybe a experienced co mod might be a good idea for your next modding experience, but that is your call.
I have acknowledged it and also discussed with one list mod one thing and another list mod another.

I was not in a vacuum this game. They gave feedback and I made the calls.

If you wish to discuss it further please feel free to PM me as I do not wish to cut you off. At the same time this may not be the right place for this.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2252 (isolation #98) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:39 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2250, Unknown1234 wrote:Anything upcoming I should sign for? :P
To be honest not for a while.

Based on how I was treated over PMs I am not looking forward to another game. Maybe later on when I am not so jaded. And this is not calling out anyone in particular just having shit blow up on my birthday and a few other things and people demanding things (some of which imho inappropriate) left right and center well I kinda not sure if I want to.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2253 (isolation #99) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:41 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I never knew mods went through that kind of shit and well I can't say I like it tbh.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2258 (isolation #100) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:29 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Unspoiled Dead chat no one opted for spoiled

Mafia PT in a moment phone posting longer than I thought.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2259 (isolation #101) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:34 pm

Post by MathBlade »

GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2260 (isolation #102) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:39 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Congratulations to
Spoiler: Scum team
Hawk, MysteriousFire, and Severa
for the win.

Hope you had fun to the townies :)
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2269 (isolation #103) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:38 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2267, Firebringer wrote:@Math so some constructive criticism:
When your modding you should always first and foremost not involve yourself in the game unless players are asking you direct question.
If you think there's concern pm the player.

The reason for this is it distracts from the game.
I know when I moderate games on SC2 we have rules on doing it like this because otherwise the mod gets involved and that disrupts game and has possible impact. Even here, someone was townreading me for getting into argument with you.

Second way more discretion on force replacement.
The replace out of not mafia and Aubrey was completely unnecessary, it wasn't a comment on ongoing game.

Third you should adjust rules so you are not beholden to silly rules. For example the plularlity rule while not yours was silly.
Everything here was something I wrote down as things I would respond to before game began.
Every moderator I know points out invalid votes and why:
I did this for Not_Mafia and yourself

Asking questions to the mod is a risky strategy (burned me in 665) but is doable. I responded with the wiki as much as possible.

The avatar one has been discussed.

Third yes I was beholden to the wiki as I made a promise to follow the wiki. This is a new setup proposed for open. Changing the setup A) defeats the point B) Defeats party balance and C) Can be construed as a moderator lie.

Mainly there were unforeseen hiccups I did not think about but other than that pretty okay.
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Open Games”