world.createNew(Utopia everHope); - EPILOGUE (GAME OVER!)

inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1950 (ISO) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:17 pm

Post by inspectorscout »

In post 1889, KidAmn wrote:mod please purge my shame
What do you mean?
Also, your V/LA has been noted.

I am replacing Aelita if they don't post within 12 hours.

There is quite some friction in this thread, and just so you know, this isn't an easy situation to resolve for me since I'm kind of personally involved. Because I feel my judgement can and will be biased, I'll take the situation to the listmod and see what their thoughts are.

Regardless of that; you are allowed to be angry, but don't personally insult any other user at any time. Whatever they may have done to you to deserve it - this is my game, and I do not want
any
of it.

Thank you, and apologies for not intervening earlier.
Votecount below.
Last edited by inspectorscout on Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
But I know,
At the end...
Remind me of the fool I really am.

Am Zaphkael now.
inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1951 (ISO) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:27 pm

Post by inspectorscout »

Being in love is easy. Staying in love is what makes life worth it.

- Anna White

Vote Count 2.4

drealmerz7 -
[0]
Zachstralkita -
[0]
momo -
[0]
gerryoat -
[0]
Clumsy -
[0]
[L-2]
MariaR -
[6] KidAmn, gerryoat, Randomidget, Clumsy, MathBlade, MariaR
Aelita -
[0]
The Bulge -
[0]
MathBlade -
[1]
KidAmn -
[1] Zachstralkita
Randomidget -
[0]
BTD6_maker -
[0]
Peptobislawl -
[0]
RadiantTroubadour-
[1] drealmerz7

Not Voting -
momo, Aelita, The Bulge, BTD6_maker, Peptobislawl, RadiantTroubadour

Mod Notes –
O

With 14 Alive, It Takes 8 to Lynch.

Day 2 Ends In (expired on 2017-04-18 05:52:36).
Last edited by inspectorscout on Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
But I know,
At the end...
Remind me of the fool I really am.

Am Zaphkael now.
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1952 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:00 am

Post by gigabyteTroubadour »

In post 1930, RadiantCowbells wrote:if you're town math this isn't just a blacklist this is me committing that i think that you're an awful human being
In post 1931, RadiantCowbells wrote:i've been trying to talk to the mod to get you removed but at this point I think that it's become partially tactical because of how antithetical you are to town wincon regardless of your alignment

I'm out please grow the fuck up please don't be a self absorbed twat please don't think that what you did here approaches okay in anyone's sense of the word. don't whine that people don't want to play with you
In post 1933, RadiantCowbells wrote:you don't replace into a game with someone who has specifically requested that you don't replace into games with them and refuse to leave then be a giant assclown
In post 1936, RadiantCowbells wrote:it really should be enough for you that I've made clear my stance on you replacing into my games and asked you to leave promptly. i shouldn't have to feel like I'm requested mod intervention on my faction's behalf when I ask for you to be replaced because i can't bring myself to post in the game with you here
In post 1938, RadiantCowbells wrote:No that is not a catch 22 it is a perfectly legal action for you given that I don't want you in this game and it has already greatly soured my enjoyment of this game.

You have chosen not to do so because you value your ability to play in a game that I was in first over my ability to enjoy it and I am not okay with that at all
In post 1940, RadiantCowbells wrote:just because you're scum and know that i'm town doesn't make the replace out strategic

if I was scum you should be every bit as willing to replace out because I asked you to replace out. I don't ask people to replace out strategically
In post 1942, RadiantCowbells wrote:that's why you bow out graciously the first time I asked when I've established my feelings towards playing with you rather than make it personal and make this a thing
In post 1948, RadiantCowbells wrote:Hold off on voting.
picking up in our iso i havent read any of it idk if it's even game relevant but rc please post in the hydra

probably wont get to seriously read any of this until tomorrow
i no longer strictly go by they/them and honestly prefer she/her but they/them's fine if you're used to it i guess

☭ I'm coming for that toothbrush ☭
RadiantTroubadour
RadiantTroubadour
Mafia Scum
RadiantTroubadour
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1953 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:01 am

Post by RadiantTroubadour »

In post 1952, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:
In post 1930, RadiantCowbells wrote:if you're town math this isn't just a blacklist this is me committing that i think that you're an awful human being
In post 1931, RadiantCowbells wrote:i've been trying to talk to the mod to get you removed but at this point I think that it's become partially tactical because of how antithetical you are to town wincon regardless of your alignment

I'm out please grow the fuck up please don't be a self absorbed twat please don't think that what you did here approaches okay in anyone's sense of the word. don't whine that people don't want to play with you
In post 1933, RadiantCowbells wrote:you don't replace into a game with someone who has specifically requested that you don't replace into games with them and refuse to leave then be a giant assclown
In post 1936, RadiantCowbells wrote:it really should be enough for you that I've made clear my stance on you replacing into my games and asked you to leave promptly. i shouldn't have to feel like I'm requested mod intervention on my faction's behalf when I ask for you to be replaced because i can't bring myself to post in the game with you here
In post 1938, RadiantCowbells wrote:No that is not a catch 22 it is a perfectly legal action for you given that I don't want you in this game and it has already greatly soured my enjoyment of this game.

You have chosen not to do so because you value your ability to play in a game that I was in first over my ability to enjoy it and I am not okay with that at all
In post 1940, RadiantCowbells wrote:just because you're scum and know that i'm town doesn't make the replace out strategic

if I was scum you should be every bit as willing to replace out because I asked you to replace out. I don't ask people to replace out strategically
In post 1942, RadiantCowbells wrote:that's why you bow out graciously the first time I asked when I've established my feelings towards playing with you rather than make it personal and make this a thing
picking up in our iso i havent read any of it idk if it's even game relevant but rc please post in the hydra

when u hydraslip to fix a hydraslip
hydra of RadiantCowbells and gigabyteTroubadour/Katyusha
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1954 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:45 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

In post 1953, RadiantTroubadour wrote:
In post 1952, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:

when u hydraslip to fix a hydraslip
Lol
vonflare (21:40)
you suck randomidget
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1955 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:38 am

Post by momo »

Can somebody please explain to me why this fight is okay. I don't know anything but RC and Math, you better play to the town wincon instead of fighting. Like it it annoying to wake up and read this...
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1956 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:57 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1955, momo wrote:Can somebody please explain to me why this fight is okay. I don't know anything but RC and Math, you better play to the town wincon instead of fighting. Like it it annoying to wake up and read this...
I don't think it is. Trying to move on from it.

Prod Dodge for now.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
RadiantTroubadour
RadiantTroubadour
Mafia Scum
RadiantTroubadour
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1957 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:03 am

2, maybe even 3, probably 4 scum if Maria is scum are on the wagon.

We were discussing this in hydra PT but there's not that many narratives that make sense for Maria scum at this point. TL;DR for why I excluded most of them is that this Maria doesn't make this post while she wants to bussed
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=905ria8132#p9058132]post 432[/url], RadiantTroubadour wrote:
In post 382, MariaR wrote:I've typed subbing out 4 times and backspaced I kid you not I hate this rn so I'ma just go do something else yall hf
This was, for the record, BEFORE Gerry was established as 'the person' pushing the Maria wagon. This is when we were.
I also want to point out that Clumsy, whom I consider basically mod confirmed scum, was a super early adopter of the Maria wagon. So all that's iffy

Then there's this absolutely beautiful post which is the foundation of my current defense of Maria.
In post 1335, Clumsy wrote:Should be L-2 but I don't think anyone should care. I'm interested in the MariaR v Gerry, but we deal with this first.
Wham. Terrible on so many levels. Jumps off of Maria who he still claims is super scum, does so in a scummy way, but most importantly frames it as MariaR vs Gerry.

HE WAS SCUMREADING GERRY EARLIER ON IN THE GAME. HE'S FRAMING IT IN SUCH A WAY THAT IF MARIA IS HIS SCUMBUDDY, HE TOWNFRAMES MARIA.
CONVERSELY, IF MARIA IS TOWN, HE MAKES GERRY LOOK REALLY REALLY BAD.

Also wrt Maria sort of changing tac and fighting less? Town PoV of her deciding fuck this game makes sense, but the
best
answer for Scum!Maria is that the change happened as a result of Gerryoat's tunnel on her. But there's literally no way that Scum!Maria is scared of Gerry; sorry dude that's not ever going to be a thing.

So what I am saying is that

Clumsy is scum

and either:

GerryOat and Maria are both town, and the current Maria wagon is scum motivated
OR
GerryOat and Maria are both scum, and the current Maria wagon is scum motivated.

TL;DR THE MARIA WAGON IS SCUM MOTIVATED. IF YOU THINK THAT SHE'S SCUM SHE IS BEING HARDBUSSED SO LET'S DEAL WITH THE HARDBUSSERS.
RadiantTroubadour
RadiantTroubadour
Mafia Scum
RadiantTroubadour
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1958 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:06 am

And don't get me wrong. I think the narrative of Gerry asking Maria to let her hardbus her and her saying yes midway through D1 makes a lot of sense.

But the fact is that Maria is the wagon that scum want to see lynched and we're not giving them that wagon. Clumsy is scum and we can deal with Gerry/Maria some other time
RadiantTroubadour
RadiantTroubadour
Mafia Scum
RadiantTroubadour
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1959 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:11 am

Like forget the question of 'is Maria scum or not' because it's a bad question to ask right now. The question to ask is 'do scum want Maria dead' and the answer is a resounding yes.

You think scum!Maria selfvotes when her buddies aren't already on the wagon? it's not something you have to think long and hard about there's a reason as a rule of thumb any selfhammers include scum on the wagon.

let's lynch the definite scums and then worry about whether Maria was giving herself up to be bussed later. thanks.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1960 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:28 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1959, RadiantTroubadour wrote:Like forget the question of 'is Maria scum or not' because it's a bad question to ask right now. The question to ask is 'do scum want Maria dead' and the answer is a resounding yes.

You think scum!Maria selfvotes when her buddies aren't already on the wagon? it's not something you have to think long and hard about there's a reason as a rule of thumb any selfhammers include scum on the wagon.

let's lynch the definite scums and then worry about whether Maria was giving herself up to be bussed later. thanks.

1) The entire point is to ask if someone is scum or not. If it is scum lynch it. Who cares if scum want to lynch their own or not? If they want to make my job easier of lynching scum I am not going to stop them.

2) Maria self votes and does other things a lot. Take post 29 in PYP she was scum.
Entry post into the game and none of her buddies were voting her. Maria uses a lot of AtE as either alignment and so instead you have to read her by what she does during the AtE. Is she pushing a read? Is she being helpful? In Civ Mafia she and her hydra kept pushing reads while being wagoned. She isn't being helpful she is just AtEing to avoid being lynched similar to PyP.

3) I think if anyone is bussing Maria it is likely Kid. Don't think Clumsy is.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
RadiantTroubadour
RadiantTroubadour
Mafia Scum
RadiantTroubadour
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1961 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:30 am

Math if you're scum no one cares about your opinions on who scum is. Math if you're town no one cares about your opinions on who you hum is.

In case you hadn't realized with how exorbitantly uncharismatic you are there is a 0% chance any wagon that you want would get support unless forced by deadline or abetted by scum.

If you are town and continue to stand in the way of good lynches I will policy you to save myself having to deal with you and save town having to deal with your vote.

Oh and KidAmn is very very obvious town and you not seeing it is almost funny it's so ridiculous
RadiantTroubadour
RadiantTroubadour
Mafia Scum
RadiantTroubadour
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1962 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:31 am

Like you being on that wagon should be a red flag to town that it isn't a wagon that they should support and I hope some of them see that.

Gerry, you have expressed your support for both Clumsy and Maria. If you weren't scum posturing about your support for Clumsy you are going to vote them now.
RadiantTroubadour
RadiantTroubadour
Mafia Scum
RadiantTroubadour
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1963 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:32 am

Oh and Maria if you didn't in fact get your wholeteam to hardbus you then help me lynch the scum that are on your wagon instead of fucking voting yourself.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1964 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:35 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1961, RadiantTroubadour wrote:Math if you're scum no one cares about your opinions on who scum is. Math if you're town no one cares about your opinions on who you hum is.

In case you hadn't realized with how exorbitantly uncharismatic you are there is a 0% chance any wagon that you want would get support unless forced by deadline or abetted by scum.

If you are town and continue to stand in the way of good lynches I will policy you to save myself having to deal with you and save town having to deal with your vote.

Oh and KidAmn is very very obvious town and you not seeing it is almost funny it's so ridiculous
Not the case.
I am actually pretty good at forcing scum lynches. (Undertale for example where I found the ONLY scum in a large theme)
I just have to be right. Admittedly I am swingy. Some games I am horribly right and others I am horribly wrong.

Why did your slot perform the sudden changes it did with regards to MariaR and Clumsy? I am having trouble seeing the thought progression. Explain that please.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1965 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:35 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 1928, MariaR wrote:I should get used to just getting ml'd as town and winning as scum *shrug*
VOTE: Maria
Will be back in the morning do as you wish.
town doesn't do this, this is selfish as a player, not for your team
I think this is a move only scum-maria makes, but if she's town, she can fucking die for it too

VOTE: mariaR
balance among all things
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1966 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:41 am

Post by MathBlade »

For example when I got Titus to work with me in Memory we pushed Rach Marie hard. (Granted I was irrevocably wrong on LycanFire) but I got Drealmerz scum and Rach Marie scum and hammered when it counted. That is an example of a mostly right game.

In Civ Mafia I was a trainwreck manipulated by scum. I fully admit that post game.

@Drealmerz how long did I have you pegged for in in memory?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1967 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:43 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

I don't know why your resume is relevant
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1968 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:43 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

and if I recall, you had me pegged as SK, incorrectly
balance among all things
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1969 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:45 am

Post by MathBlade »

I had you as scum then Titus said you couldn't be but either way. Not Town.

I caught RM by post 600 something here.

My point is RT hydra and Kid can say I suck and shouldn't be listened to based on Civ Mafia which was atrocious or you can get a blended look that accurately says I am human and learn from past mistakes.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1970 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:46 am

Post by gerryoat »

In post 1957, RadiantTroubadour wrote:GerryOat and Maria are both scum
this is the worst read i've seen in this game by far, and with dreal trying to lynch all towns, that says a lot.

i can't see anyone with a town mindset thinking me and her can be scum together, especially with that bad of a reasoning. if she flips maf pr i'm lynching you before clumsy
RadiantTroubadour
RadiantTroubadour
Mafia Scum
RadiantTroubadour
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1971 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:47 am

As for why Clumsy is scum specifically? Let's take a look.

1) Almost nil game related content in their ISO.

There is a fuckton of active lurking, a fuckton of buddying, but almost no actual game related content in their iso. I'm going to go through the entire game and pin out the parts where they actually give thoughts on other people for alignment indicative reasons. It won't take long.
I'm not liking Rautherdir so far. His posts are coming off awkwardly. Anyone played with him before?
Iso #7 and he finally gives a read on someone and it's to call them 'awkward' then immediately ask for a second opinion.
In post 334, Clumsy wrote:Fair. I hate earlygame.

VOTE: Mariar
No opinion on the Maria vote.
All of these responses are terrible. It's an early wagon on day 1, and it's IMMEDIATELY AtE. I think my vote is staying here today unless I'm really convinced about someone else.
Clumsy knows that Maria is known for AtE, this isn't a thing.
And 'oh my vote is staying here unless I'm really convinced'? That's a scum qualifier, through and through. And do you really think town!Clumsy declares intent to deathtunnel this early?
drealmerz7 not doing anything day 1 is NAI. I'm a bit wary of Gerry here, but MariaR stands out the most.
why?
I really really don't like this post at all. Radiant, you've played with Maria before, I have not, you said the AtE isn't alignment indicative from them? That's still screaming at me.
Proxying their opinion on Maria's reads to me. The frequency of them doing stuff like this suggests that they aren't comfortable generating their own reads.
I further read this as an attempt to gauge my willingness to get back on the wagon to determine whether they want to stay there; regardless of Maria's alignment.
Note in spite of putting this as 'alignment indicative' it's only such in the absolute loosest sense because all he does is say that Maria's scummy because of AtE.
Wtf why are you claiming this? There's no reason to do so, you're just giving scum info here. If this is true, just wtf
This is a super, super, super hard buddy tell by the way.
In post 1335, Clumsy wrote:Wow.
VOTE: Coke and Pepsiman

Should be L-2 but I don't think anyone should care. I'm interested in the MariaR v Gerry, but we deal with this first.

That move makes Bulge town I think. I skimmed Kid's catchup, I like it but I have a bad habit of townreading catchup posts in general.
Been over this before but it's really dirty.
1) Frames the discussion to continue the Maria BS tomorrow.
2) Calls Bulge town for virtually nothing, no explanation. Gives a really qualified TR on Kid with a really weird qualifier that doesn't make much sense.
In post 1341, Clumsy wrote:So correct me if I'm wrong here, but the progression was "We're Masons", to "We have role flavor that confirms us as town together" to "We are Lovers"? Yeah no, that backpedaling is gross.
This was never ever backpedalling: even I agreed that Cloud didn't understand his role PM. even I agreed that he was town.
It's also really telling that his explanation of the scumread on Alihydra comes AFTER the fact of the vote.
In post 1399, Clumsy wrote:Anyone that isn't on the Pepsiman wagon: do you town read them? If so, why? If not, why aren't you voting them after fake claiming Masons?

Also I feel like half the game is missing.
Again he's framing this as 'LYNCH THEM FOR FAKE CLAIMING MASONS'. Fakeclaiming masons isn't scummy. AtEing isn't scummy. Ali was scumread for their behaviour not the claim and it's a really scummy way to dumb down the discussion and reduce it to a sound byte. It reminds me of JJD in 1875 pushing on me for 'claiming cop D1' while ignoring the complexities.
If we have a vig, can they shoot either BTD6 or Pine please? I love Pine, but they've been doing nothing in games lately, and in Darkest Dungeon where he seemed to start this, his slot was scum. Makes it hard to read him. Rauth, where are your thoughts with the game right now? Have a better vote than no lynch?
Also want to point out that he, in reaction to a vig being brought up, immediately tries to leash it onto lurkers.
Math, can you talk to me more about RT? I've been townreading them, and I don't have experience with Gigabyte (that I know of at least). Is your opening post about them all you're going on?

Also, are you sure about Maria? I was told this play was normal and town from someone (on mobile or I'd check)
Again trying to proxy their read out and use Math as an excuse to change their read on me.
In post 1861, Clumsy wrote:The RC reaction seems really over the top and unwarranted. Math hasn't done anything to slight him in this game. I don't get it. -shrug-

We seem to have quite a few players that seem to not be here. I forgot some were in the game at all.

I'm reading through links right now, but I'm also cool with Maria wagon I think. Who was it that told me I was wrong with my Maria scumread Day 1? Why was that again?
Using a clearly NAI rant that was brought out by stuff outside of the game and was obviously so as an excuse to scumread us is awful.
Also feels like they're trying to tie me to Maria which feels really bad.
In post 1904, Clumsy wrote:
In post 1883, momo wrote:Hello, made myself some popcorn and am ready to play.

So I see my slot has never had a vote on them..Any reason why.

Also, I am going to do an ubiased vca...
Pine was completely MIA this game, and Day One was... a thing.
In post 1898, Zachstralkita wrote:~My case on Kid will come tomorrow or something.
Looking forward to this case.
In post 1891, MathBlade wrote:Because MariaR has a defined tell which I outed and arguments for Clumsy scum rely on a bus so then MariaR has to be scum for Clumsy in those arguments to be but MariaR Clumsy Town can be a thing.

KidAmn read is now null scumlean
I'm gonna need explanation on that Kid read.

I'm not completely seeing the Scum!RT case here. I believe MariaR has 3 or 4 on her right now.
VOTE: MariaR
Wagon on me dies, jumps on Maria with minimal explanation.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1972 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:47 am

Post by MathBlade »

viewtopic.php?p=8604489#p8604489

Example given

I can and do catch scum early at points

Pedit reading that now
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1973 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:47 am

Post by MariaR »

UNVOTE:
I'm a Doctor
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1974 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:48 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

gerry, you and maria both could totally be scum, quit pretending otherwise

I'm not trying to lynch all towns, I'm trying to lynch players who are extremely anti-town, because scums tend to hide there and townies need to learn to quit fucking their team with shit anti-town play, k? it is pro-town to kill anti-town townies, get over it
balance among all things

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”