world.createNew(Utopia everHope); - EPILOGUE (GAME OVER!)

Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2350 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:50 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

This makes no logistical sense lmfao Maria just dipped out because she doesnt want to play here..... scum Maria would have fought it hard I believe

The Bulge wrote:Everyone needs to get the fuck off of maria I can't even begin to wrap my head around how that wagon is still a thing

I will likely only vote between clumsy and gerry today since there is absolutely 0 chance any of my other scumreads will see rope today.
Yea idk

You want to get on Clumsy
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2351 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:31 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

Ugh
vonflare (21:40)
you suck randomidget
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2352 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:33 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 2349, Clumsy wrote:
In post 2345, MathBlade wrote:@The Budge -- I agree it isn't the only scumhunting tool. Both you and RT hydra have said I have only presented meta as a case. Do I need to present it again?

@Clumsy so you believe RT hydra's fakeclaim?
Why would I believe that? It's obviously fake.

In post 2186, Clumsy wrote:
In post 2025, gerryoat wrote:
nice fake claim, RT. Still lynching Maria.

If you really were parity cop you wouldnt say that maria is town and when clumsy is lynched i'm being lynched. lol

I'm reading now, but I'm busy tonight. On phone. Just pointing this out. Gerry is absolutely right here, that claim is 100% fake. The fear mongering is real. I'll get to the wall about me when I'm back to computer, but there's so much wrong with it.

P-edit LET ME POST

Maria is scum, easy as that. You don't just give up like that, self vote, then come back later with a doctor claim. None of her play indicates doctor. It's a scum fake claim to try to get them off the hook/draw out a CC from the real doctor, if there is one. Gerry is the difficult one. I've been waffling back and forth there. I feel like he should be able to read me better, but we've only had one game (and I was Mason, so there wasn't really a period of trying to sort me as town or scum, plus he was scum). Calling out RT's bullshit is really towny though.
Literally using NAI shit (Maria being stressed with IRL issues) to discredit no fewer than two uncounted claims

Literally ignoring that Maria claimed at (admittedly self inflicted) L-1 and that asking for a claim at that point happens for a reason

Still trying to work out why you think Gerry might be scum when you think both Maria claim and RT's claimed parity result are fake

Vote Clumsy
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2353 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:35 am

Post by KidAmn »

If both claims are fake then it's very easy to power wagon Gigs/Maria out of the game because that would literally have wasted an RC scum slot on saving someone who has been useless all game so far
inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2354 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:10 am

Post by inspectorscout »

Vecna is amazing and effectively replaces Aelita as of now. Give them a warm welcome!
But I know,
At the end...
Remind me of the fool I really am.

Am Zaphkael now.
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2355 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:29 am

Post by momo »

In post 2278, MathBlade wrote:My logic is fine.

I have two games that disprove your point.

You don't not lynch someone because of a claim.

You don't not lynch someone because of their play.

MariaR's play just doesn't make sense for a doctor.
I just don't believe the claim. Like even kid said that Maria is not acting like a doctor. Unless another extremely viable wagon comes up. I will vote Maria
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2356 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:37 am

Post by momo »

In post 2345, MathBlade wrote:@The Budge -- I agree it isn't the only scumhunting tool. Both you and RT hydra have said I have only presented meta as a case. Do I need to present it again?

If you really were parity cop you wouldnt say that maria is town and when clumsy is lynched i'm being lynched. lol

I'm reading now, but I'm busy tonight. On phone. Just pointing this out. Gerry is absolutely right here, that claim is 100% fake. The fear mongering is real. I'll get to the wall about me when I'm back to computer, but there's so much wrong with it.

P-edit LET ME POST

Maria is scum, easy as that. You don't just give up like that, self vote, then come back later with a doctor claim. None of her play indicates doctor. It's a scum fake claim to try to get them off the hook/draw out a CC from the real doctor, if there is one. Gerry is the difficult one. I've been waffling back and forth there. I feel like he should be able to read me better, but we've only had one game (and I was Mason, so there wasn't really a period of trying to sort me as town or scum, plus he was scum). Calling out RT's bullshit is really towny though.
The bottom of this post is exactly why everyone should scum read Maria.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2357 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:59 am

Post by MariaR »

I didn't know doctor had a playstyle Clum please tell me how I should play as a doctor.
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2358 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:02 am

Post by MariaR »

The reason I self voted was because I was upset and already drained simple as that. Clum needs to be tomorrow's lynch if I die a lot of people are looking at things and trying to nitpick why they're scummy

A thing scum do is look at a post that may seem towny/scummy and call it that because they just read on the surface level and don't think about the post in itself it's a classic tell.
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2359 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:07 am

Post by MariaR »

This site will scumread anything they don't find normal or understand instead of trying to figure out that non normal action happens, It's not shocking that's most people anyway but this site is just
whew
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2360 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:09 am

Post by gigabyteTroubadour »

wait math

from your slot's pov isnt BETTER to give Maria a day to see if her claim checks out?

am I still your alternative?

pedit: i HIGHLY doubt bussed!scum!maria posts that math ^^

please at least attempt to engage maria at a depth beyond meta you're decontextualizing
i no longer strictly go by they/them and honestly prefer she/her but they/them's fine if you're used to it i guess

☭ I'm coming for that toothbrush ☭
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2361 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:09 am

Post by MariaR »

I can not wait for half the comments after my lynch of "Well she was bad anyway so it's not my fault I lynched her!"
Math you tell me to tell you reads over and over and my reads have been right cloud slot is town bet I'm right on Clum too you rely on meta and that will get you burned, in fact, a lot of this is meta now "A doctor shouldn't do ____" is not an argument it's an opinion that is NAI

You want to go through my iso this game and tell me what I did wrong I will happily debunk that but until then you're just saying words that have no meaning
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2362 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:13 am

maria ignore the pairity cop result for a second

has scum!gerry ever acted the way he is right now? like the "u all didnt listen to my right reads that i never really pushed anything with so now u all have to listen to my wrong reads or else ur an idiot!!" a la pyp with mathblade/mcmenno // grey/dunn?

i want to call it a locktown tell for gerry but i'm not sure and i figure you'd probably be the best in the table at reading gerry
i no longer strictly go by they/them and honestly prefer she/her but they/them's fine if you're used to it i guess

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2363 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:15 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 2362, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:maria ignore the pairity cop result for a second

has scum!gerry ever acted the way he is right now? like the "u all didnt listen to my right reads that i never really pushed anything with so now u all have to listen to my wrong reads or else ur an idiot!!" a la pyp with mathblade/mcmenno // grey/dunn?

i want to call it a locktown tell for gerry but i'm not sure and i figure you'd probably be the best in the table at reading gerry
Oh 100% yes he has he'll defend someone hardcore or call them town and when they flip he's like
YOU LISTEN TO ME NOW FUCKERS!
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2364 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:16 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 2355, momo wrote:
In post 2278, MathBlade wrote:My logic is fine.

I have two games that disprove your point.

You don't not lynch someone because of a claim.

You don't not lynch someone because of their play.

MariaR's play just doesn't make sense for a doctor.
I just don't believe the claim. Like even kid said that Maria is not acting like a doctor. Unless another extremely viable wagon comes up. I will vote Maria
In post 2356, momo wrote:

P-edit LET ME POST

The bottom of this post is exactly why everyone should scum read Maria.
Literally all you have posted since replacing in is "haha that's funny" (paraphrased), an attempt to buddy onto me, and "yeah, wot he said" for Clumsy

Do you have any original thoughts or is your plan just to do what Clumsy says all game?

PEDIT: regardless of meta we are not lynching a claimed doctor. Either we force scum to kill them or they have to play dodge the doc and continue this push based entirely on NAI reasons for Maria's shit play
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2365 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:16 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 2354, inspectorscout wrote:
Vecna is amazing and effectively replaces Aelita as of now. Give them a warm welcome!
Hi Vecna let's lynch Clum-Scum
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2366 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:17 am

Post by MariaR »

I want to know what people find shitty about my play beside the self vote that's not even shitty lol.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2367 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:20 am

In post 2363, MariaR wrote:
In post 2362, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:maria ignore the pairity cop result for a second

Oh 100% yes he has he'll defend someone hardcore or call them town and when they flip he's like
oh fuck ok

is it genuine here though?

for obvious reasons rc was concerned about him but i kinda just called him obvtown so uh
MariaR wrote:I want to know what people find shitty about my play beside the self vote that's not even shitty lol.
like self-voting is objectively bad play in most scenarios but to be anything close to a decent mafia player you have to be able to understand people are sometimes irrational and that's ok and not always disingenious. so imo the ppl who are like "SELFVOTE = LOCKSCUM" are the ones actually playing poorly because they arent developing a read based on motivation or emotional context but rather are trying to pigeonhole townplay into a neat little box.

Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2368 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:21 am

Post by Vecna »

Hello.
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2369 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:21 am

vecna pls be town i want to powertown with you like in pyp but not be hard-pocketed this time :(

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2370 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:22 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 2367, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:
In post 2363, MariaR wrote:

oh fuck ok

is it genuine here though?

for obvious reasons rc was concerned about him but i kinda just called him obvtown so uh
MariaR wrote:I want to know what people find shitty about my play beside the self vote that's not even shitty lol.
like self-voting is objectively bad play in most scenarios but to be anything close to a decent mafia player you have to be able to understand people are sometimes irrational and that's ok and not always disingenious. so imo the ppl who are like "SELFVOTE = LOCKSCUM" are the ones actually playing poorly because they arent developing a read based on motivation or emotional context but rather are trying to pigeonhole townplay into a neat little box.
I think Gerry is town because I don't think he'd go like this way on me as scum so yes. Me and you already had a long talk on why I think self voting isn't bad play and it just depends on the circumstances so I won't argue with you again :p
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2371 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:24 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 2368, Vecna wrote:Hello.
Bye
In post 2369, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:vecna pls be town i want to powertown with you like in pyp but not be hard-pocketed this time :(
Haha giga got pockted everyone point and laugh
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2372 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:26 am

did we?

it's been a while but i've advocated for a policy lynch on my slot and selfvoted several times so idk if i'd even agree \_o_/

it's about circumstance

i dont think it was a good play here but it was understandable and calling it shit play and "the problem with the site" is horseshit

and ok - i'm fine keeping him as town then. let's just flip clumsy
MariaR wrote:
In post 2368, Vecna wrote:Hello.
Bye
In post 2369, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:vecna pls be town i want to powertown with you like in pyp but not be hard-pocketed this time :(
Haha giga got pockted everyone point and laugh
tbh

i could have gotten out of that pocket since vecna kinda started coasting and not agreeing with my card strats but he killed me before i really pushed on it :(

still call it a hard pocket tho p:

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2373 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:28 am

Post by MariaR »

Remember 646 when I replaced into a super scummy slot and lynched myself so you guys would focus on other slots x)
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2374 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:28 am

Post by Vecna »

Hey Giga, I am town as a matter of fact.

Lets go into VR tonight and sync up <3

How does that stuff work, im guessing you pm the mod and just tell him that, and then we both decide to sync?

I wanna make a hood with you.

Now, I have a lot of catching up to do.

I joined this game mainly because I wanna town with you, and I like to not be an asshole to math/gerry this game and see if I can pull that off after threatening I would dodge them forever after last game.

Math/Gerry, lovecircle?

Catch-up walls of doom incoming over the next 24 hours or so.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”