[Game Over] Newbie 1784 - Escape Room

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2100 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:26 pm

Post by nancy »

Sitting back and thinking that your townreads are 100% reliable is also not responsible. Which is why I pushed him. Even if I thought he was Town, I needed answers and explanations from him because I wasn't just going to lazily let myself assume that I was correctly interpreting him as Town.
:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2101 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:30 pm

Post by nancy »

Noodle's early game was actually kind of objectively obvscum and that's why Pine was able to push on him so easily and that's why I was also entertaining him as scum, even though I saw through that superficial appearance and decided that he was probably Town (even before his push on Pine where he did start to look objectively townie).
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2102 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:33 pm

Post by Alisae »

nancy what's your current read on me?
GTKAS
| here.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2103 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:37 pm

Post by nancy »

Chronicle
Noodle

Tes
WM

Aslan

Srceenplay
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2104 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:39 pm

Post by nancy »

I don't really have any real faith in any of those reads except the top two tbh.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2105 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 pm

Post by nancy »

I also don't really hide my reads anymore Aslan, except for really specific strategic purposes. The only reads I've hidden this game were scum!Pine Day 1 because I thought I probably needed to dance with him and scum!Src early today because I didn't want to influence people.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2106 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:25 pm

Post by nancy »

Since everyone else has refused to do it....

Spoiler: Associative tally
Chronicle +5
Loopdan +6
WhyMafia +8
Tes -4
Srceenplay +3
Noodle -6

Scum is unlikely to be either the highest or lowest in terms of associatives, so I feel pretty much fine assuming that Pine ISO associatives contraindicate scum!Noodle and scum!WhyMafia by the tally alone.

In post 81, Pine wrote:Yeah, I'm pretty sure scum are trying to ramp up the nancy bandwagon for a quick kill so they can sit back and go "oopsie!"

Getting a vibe that at least one scum is on nancy right now, maybe both.
nancy (L-2): WhyMafia, Pine, StealthyNoodle
StealthyNoodle (L-3): Chronicle, Loopdan
Srceenplay (L-4): TesXX
Pine (L-4): nancy
Loopdan (L-4): Srceenplay

Not voting: bjc0303

Spoiler: Srceenplay
In post 387, Pine wrote:-Srceenplay 290 out of left field, strikes me as newTown, insufficient evidence for a strong read.
Unsupported characterization.
In post 387, Pine wrote:-CogMachine catchup post shouts newTown. TRing TesXX for very incorrect reasons (obsession with setup rather than reads is scummy, not Towny). I'd object to the srceenplay SR, but the guy has less content than I do and he's actually been posting consistently. Pressure is good.
No apparent reason to object to a SR.
In post 387, Pine wrote:-386 is goodposting
It really isn't because it was based on Srceenplay misunderstanding a post.

I don't think Srceenplay's content up to this point warrants Pine's lack of attention to the slot.

Spoiler: Loopdan
In post 387, Pine wrote:
Page 1

-WhyMafia jumping on Chronicle for being vote 2 on Stealthy instead of LoopDan for being the third vote strikes me as odd and disingenuous, and if this weren't a Newbie game I'd be all over that. We'll see how it plays out.
Hides a scummy vote by Loopdan in an attack on WhyMafia.
In post 387, Pine wrote:
Page 5

-A little concerned about LoopDan's push against non-claimers in the BP strategy. Citing prior results does not guarantee future success. This looks like a fallacy of some kind. Also not a fan of his dig at nancy about her statement about teaching>wincon (though I superficially agree with him, the best way to teach is to stick to wincon).
Softball.
In post 387, Pine wrote:
Page 12

-LoopDan pagetop endorsement of Tes!Town and Noodle!Town just gobsmacks me. No.
Familiarity, as if he's completely unworried how Loopdan will take his comment.
In post 387, Pine wrote:-Tentatively agreeing with nancy 314, LoopDan looks like stubborn Town SE sticking to bad reads.
Sounds exactly like a scumbud characterization.

Spoiler: WhyMafia
In post 387, Pine wrote:
Page 1

-WhyMafia jumping on Chronicle for being vote 2 on Stealthy instead of LoopDan for being the third vote strikes me as odd and disingenuous, and if this weren't a Newbie game I'd be all over that. We'll see how it plays out.
In post 387, Pine wrote:-WhyMafia then jumping onto nancy looks like scum falling into her trap. Definitely putting a pin in that.
In post 387, Pine wrote:-WhyMafia continues to make moves that come off as opportunistic, specifically moving against LoopDan for a page 1 RVS vote. Hesitating a little on my scumread though, not sure even newScum would do this.
All this comes off as vaguely coach-y and softballed.
In post 387, Pine wrote:
Page 8

-Getting cold feet on my WhyMafia SR now. Meandering uncertainty looks more like newTown than newScum. Some of his reads in 194 are hard to push, where I see newScum going for easier targets.
Clearly making pains to interpret WhyMafia's content in the best possible light.
In post 387, Pine wrote:
Page 9

-Interactions between StealthyNoodle and WhyMafia don't strike me as scum theatre, especially given lack of daytalk (I double-checked; post 3)
He's scumreading Noodle, so, the message is SvT, town!WhyMafia.
In post 387, Pine wrote:
Page 10

-Not a ton to say here, though the vultures circling over my absence are really obvious. StealthyNoodle, TesXX, and WhyMafia spend the whole page setting up pushes against me and her. Taking down a Town IC and dynamic SE would virtually guarantee a scum win. Not sure completely which two of the three is scum, but I'm pretty sure it's in that set of {Noodle, TesXX, WhyMafia}. Still, this is stream-of-consciousness, so it's possible that later events will suggest differently.
Neither Tes nor WhyMafia were doing that, their inclusion feels like distancing. If you want to go for the 1 in 3 then you're looking at WhyMafia.
In post 387, Pine wrote:
Page 13

-WhyMafia 303 strikes me as gamesolving. Asking incisive motivations-based questions of the hardest-to-sort active player.
Generous characterization of WhyMafia's content.

These feel more like fake associatives than anything else honestly. Only thing making me hesitate here is that Pine was completely obvious with his buddying of me, so I see no great reason to assume he wouldn't be equally obvious with his defending of a scumbud.

Spoiler: Tes
In post 387, Pine wrote:
Page 7

-nancy's push against TesXX at the bottom of 6/top of 7 doesn't make any damn sense. However, what's much more incisive is TesXX's reaction to it. His reaction to strong suspicion screams "I am scum frustrated at being caught for the wrong reasons." This is a classic tell, but is sometimes hard to distinguish from "Town suspected for bad reasons." This one definitely strikes me as the former. Post 167 in particular raises a red flag.
In post 387, Pine wrote:TRing TesXX for very incorrect reasons (obsession with setup rather than reads is scummy, not Towny).
In post 387, Pine wrote:
Page 11

-Noodle attacks on nancy continue to be trying to make something out of nothing. This strikes me strongly as someone trying to take down a threat.
-
I do not endorse Tracker-claiming
: The whole point of BP-claiming is that it limits scum fakeclaiming opportunities without a drawback for Town. Having a Tracker claim is BEGGING for scum to roleblock or kill a major investigative role. Heavy suspicion of TesXX for suggesting this.
Honestly the temptation is to just put Tes as locktown from these quotes alone.

Spoiler: Pine's readslist
In post 425, Pine wrote:
Hard Town

nancy
Chronicle
Probably Town

CogMachine
The Funky Middle

WhyMafia
Under Suspicion

Srceenplay
Loopdan
Solid Scumreads

TesXX
StealthyNoodle
Tes doesn't belong as an SR there based on Pine's comments so far, but Pine needed two scumreads in order for his readslist to seem more legitimate. Reluctance to put either Srceenplay or Loopdan in there instead indicates town!Tes and 1 scum in {Loopdan, Srceenplay}. The rest are justified by the analysis given.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2107 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:30 pm

Post by nancy »

I actually kind of forgot how badly Pine treats Tes so I should probably move that slot up to live at the bottom of my townreads.

If my reads are on-point we lynch 1 of {Aslan, Srceenplay} and track the other, presuming inno result lynch WhyMafia Day 3. If WhyMafia flips Town we have a MyLo of {Aslan, Chronicle, Noodle, Tes} with conf!Aslan.
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2108 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:43 pm

Post by MiniDeathStar »

April 14, 2017 - 10:45 AM (GMT)

Day 2

Preoccupied with the Harry Potter cacophony, nobody had noticed that Loopdan had gone
missing, until all of a sudden he broke out of the kitchen refrigerator, shivering and picking the
icicles off his beard and hair.

Loopdan:
(Waving a bottle) I found the milk, guys!
Chronicle:
Jesus fuck Loop, we were looking for you everywhere. Come, let's get you a blanket.
StealthyNoodle:
Welcome back. I'd ask if you're out of your mind, but at least you're not a Harry Potter
character.
BlackVoid:
Nah, look at him. He's gone full guano.
nancy:
Hey Loop, can you check if there's soy milk in there, too? I'm kind of lactose intolerant.
Loopdan:
Sure thang, nancy.

And just like that, Loopdan walked back into the fridge and closed the door behind him, to the
collective facepalms of StealthyNoodle and Chronicle.

BlackVoid:
Definitely guano.
nancy:
He's probs going to be stuck there for hours.
Tribunal:
Did I just hear the s-t-f-h-word?

The refrigerator suddenly retracted itself into the wall, which closed itself shut over it. Rattle,
clatter and spluring sounds, like those of glass amd food being shuffled around and a person
being ejected off a fridge came from behind the wall. Finally the din stopped to a halt and the
wall opened up again, sliding the fridge back to its old place. Its door demonstratively creaked
open, predictably revealing its Loopdan-less contents.

Mere seconds later, another brave adventurer landed on the kitchen floor, accompanied by a
box of soy milk.

Alisae:
Special delivery for nancy!
nancy:
Oh my god!
Tribunal:
Don't say I never gave you anything.
Alisae:
Hai nancy. I'm here to kick scum and drink soymilk... and... I hate soymilk?
Srceenplay:
That line was painfully bad.
Alisae:
Please Srceenplay. I'm the Doctor. I've seen the past and the future and you're scum in both of them.
StealthyNoodle:
I thought nancy was the doctor.
nancy:
(Whistling) What? Oh no, I was just pretending.
BlackVoid:
Jesus. Everyone, stop pretending. You're making my job difficult.
nancy:
(together) Party pooper. Fine, I'm the doctor.
Alisae:
(together) Party pooper. Fine, she's the doctor.
BlackVoid:
Thank you.
TesXX:
Srceenplay is still scumz though.
Srceenplay:
No u.
StealthyNoodle:
This is boring. Let's just lynch his ass.
nancy:
Wait!! I think I just solved the game. All we need to do is...

But the brave adventurers were already too busy snoring or chasing Srceenplay across the room,
so nobody paid attention to the neat diagram that nancy was drawing on the board.

Srceenplay (L-2)
: TesXX, StealthyNoodle, nancy
TesXX (L-4)
: Srceenplay

Not voting:
BlackVoid, Chronicle, WhyMafia, Alisae

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline for Day 2 actions:

April 27, 2017 - 11:30 AM (GMT)
You have (expired on 2017-04-27 11:30:00) to discuss and decide on a lynch.

Vote Count 2.02
Last edited by MiniDeathStar on Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2109 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:44 pm

Post by nancy »

Mini I love you.

I love you toooo ♥
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2110 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:51 pm

Post by nancy »

I think this is right darling but double-check me.

Srceenplay (L-2): TesXX, StealthyNoodle, nancy
TesXX (L-4): Srceenplay

Not voting: BlackVoid, Chronicle, WhyMafia, Alisae

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2111 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:04 am

Post by nancy »

Spoiler: Loopdan
In post 81, Pine wrote:Yeah, I'm pretty sure scum are trying to ramp up the nancy bandwagon for a quick kill so they can sit back and go "oopsie!"

Getting a vibe that at least one scum is on nancy right now, maybe both.
In post 98, Loopdan wrote:@nancy I agree that this strat is not the best way to introduce newbies to the game, but I'm not the IC (and neither are you). Your wincon should take precedence over your desire to teach newbs. I get opposing the BP claim strat if the claims hadn't started yet, but with 6/9 already claiming it only helps scum to have incomplete claims.

Also, this would not detract from RVS if you would have followed instructions and claimed in your first post.

@srceen-- you too

I refuse to vote anywhere else but non-claimers until this is resolved.

VOTE: nancy
In post 107, Loopdan wrote:
In post 81, Pine wrote: Getting a vibe that at least one scum is on nancy right now, maybe both.
Can you explain this vibe?
In post 109, Loopdan wrote:
In post 106, nancy wrote: I have already stated that I believe teaching takes precedence over win-con.
Then you should be force-replaced.

But I'd rather your slot not be derphammered.

VOTE: Srceen
I still hate this sequence.

In post 275, Loopdan wrote:VOTE: Pine

I'd also be ok with a Nancy lynch.

And I'm not tracker.
I still hate this vote.

In post 276, Loopdan wrote:Tes and noodle are screaming town to me.
I still hate this characterization.

In post 285, Loopdan wrote:Sometimes votes are for lynching. Sometimes they are for pressure. Sometimes for gauging reactions of the voted players or others.

My pine vote is multipurpose.
This still reads fake.

In post 487, Loopdan wrote:Reasons I'm wary of nancy:
1. Her refusal to claim and the continual arguments over the strategy
2. Making a huge deal about being all about teaching newbies over wincon
3. For arguing pretty much exactly what scum in my last Newbie argued when opposing the BP claim strat day1.
4. For the VT claim out of nowhere that is in no way pro-town (the post does look like legit frustration, but that doesn't mean it's town frustration)
5. On the other hand looks like fake frustration

On the other hand:
1. nancy's answer to me in looks town. Like if she is scum that is seriously good buddying. I disagree with the rest of 385 where she tries to explain why she was "obviously" VT, but I can see the reasoning possibly coming from town.
2. I don't agree with , but that looks like town.
3. When she's not arguing about the claiming strat, there is some hunting and evidence of an uninformed mindset (ex:, , )

@Nancy-- I really want a more in-depth read from you on Pine. I don't have much insight on his alignment. And you had an early TR on him, which you've only explained as...
In post 240, nancy wrote:
In post 206, WhyMafia wrote:Why are you so sure pine is town? He made only a few posts and they were simply to defend you. I'm just interested in hearing your reasoning
Pine and I are friends, and I like to think I can get a pretty good read on him early on. Combination of gut and recognizing patterns.
What patterns?
This still reads fake.

In post 528, Loopdan wrote:VOTE: WhyMafia

I don't like his last five posts at all. Trying to look like casual town, but obviously cares how other's view his slot.
This also still reads fake.

In post 536, Loopdan wrote:
In post 534, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 533, Srceenplay wrote:Not when you lynch scum
Quickhammer me
I dare you

Let's see who's right
^not a town post
I still hate this.

In post 555, Loopdan wrote:My TR on Noodle is fading.
I still hate this too.

In post 572, Loopdan wrote:
In post 559, Chronicle wrote:
In post 555, Loopdan wrote:My TR on Noodle is fading.
Why
I didn't like "welcome to the top of my readslist." I mean it wasn't terrible, but it wasn't great. Walking back from it in , after questioned by Tes, wasn't great either.

looks like acting.
is cheerleading.

Like I said, not terrible, but the TR has lost some of it's shine.
This still reads fake as fuck.

In post 662, Loopdan wrote:I'm here. Why do you need me to respond to the claim? We have a confirmed doc-tracker setup (unless there's a CC) and now we play follow the tracker.

I'll vote Why, Pine, or Nancy.
I still hate this.

In post 686, Loopdan wrote:Before Pine was being replaced I preferred a WhyMafia lynch because given nancy and pine's close relationship it's likely that if one of them is town they will accurately read the other at some point in the game. I've had success with forcing close players to read each other. But with pine being replaced that is lost.

@nancy-- Please explain your pine vote and then unvote.
This still reads fake.

In post 792, Loopdan wrote:Nancy, how is Noodle scum if you have secretly been scumreading pine and pine was voting noodle and pine never buses?
I still hate this.

In post 794, Loopdan wrote:
In post 791, nancy wrote:you are squarely within my lynchpool as you stand right now.
Didn't you recently say I was a TR?
And this.

In post 795, Loopdan wrote:Also I think the bolded part in 706 reveals a scum POV.

VOTE: nancy
And this.

In post 922, Loopdan wrote:I don't see a counterclaim.

UNVOTE:

@Noodle-- Explain why you softed a PR.

@Drixx-- Answer nancy's question about why you scumread me.

@nancy-- We need to talk in post-game about how you played day1. This was far from optimal.
This still reads fake.

In post 975, Loopdan wrote:How many votes on Drixx?
Consider mine there.
In post 1090, Loopdan wrote:VOTE: Drixx
L-1

@nancy-- Your unvote on Drixx makes no sense. You've been scum-reading Pine all game right? And Drixx has done nothing. Then you unvote because you don't like the wagon that has conftown on it?
And fuck do I hate those two.

In post 1091, Loopdan wrote:
In post 1034, StealthyNoodle wrote:@chronicle even now, my gut is screaming that nancy's scum. I'm waiting for doc to claim before deadline.
Marking this post for later. Someone remind me to talk about it before EoD (but not now).
Hate hate hate hate vomit.

Oh I was meant to be looking exclusively for associatives and I got sidetracked because I hate his ISO so much. Oops.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2112 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:19 am

Post by nancy »

Spoiler: WhyMafia
In post 194, WhyMafia wrote:Screenplay - Neutral, slightly miffed he's pushing me, but it's my fault for missing loopdens post. I want his reads before saying anything conclusive. Idk how it's considered lurking, we all have outside lives. If I wanted to lurk, I wouldn't have replied "a few hours" in the first place. Seems to be aggressive against the new player, some of it deserved, but I don't trust him fully.
Maybe I'm just biased.
In post 206, WhyMafia wrote:@nancy

Why are you so sure pine is town? He made only a few posts and they were simply to defend you. I'm just interested in hearing your reasoning
In post 299, WhyMafia wrote:Not tracker

I'm kind of confused why there is a push for the lynch of pine. While it's bad to lose an active town, chances are they are vanilla townie and we can base future Lynchs off the reactions/comments of others. A pine lynch without him defending himself could cause us to lose an important town role. Not only that, we gain far less info from a pine lynch
In post 340, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 306, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 303, WhyMafia wrote:@srceenplay
If you could protect one person who would it be
If you could kill someone who would it be (daykill)
Protect myself
Kill pine.
That's susp in my eyes. Of all the people to kill, you choose Pine? So you feel he would provide js with the most info? L m a o
I personally don't find anything suspicious with loop apart from his advocacy with a pine lynch. I'm confused why people repeatedly ask me about him. Can someone explain to me what he did?

I feel like everyone who was in favor of a Pine lynch is pulling back after realizing that it went looking good. Why take a risk to kill an inactive who could be a power role when we could actively look for someone who is scum. There are other potential scum ..
In post 342, WhyMafia wrote:I have a slight suspicion on him, but nothing worth killing him over atm. His only posts of substance were defending Nancy early game. I would hope to think that he's too experienced to be the scum that lurks. Heck, he almost got replaced. There's no point in killing someone if we know little about them. We have a 7/9 chance of killing town after all
In post 356, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 355, Pine wrote:Hi all! Thank you mod for cutting me some slack, I've largely been absent from the site for several days due to real life issues. I'm catching up right now.
When you finish reading up, reads list please

VOTE: SrceenPlay
I just don't buy him. He advocated a Pine lynch for reasons that are absolute garbage +
I am biased towards him
XD
In post 412, WhyMafia wrote:Meant to include this sorry VOTE: SrceenPlay
You tried to get Pine killed and now you seem very defensive over it. Your latest response (well I'm not voting him) seems to be whining. I feel as though you were hoping to put pressure on someone else, and quickly back off if it doesn't work out.
I'm not sure if I explained this right, if someone's confused just tell me
In post 429, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 425, Pine wrote:
In post 419, Srceenplay wrote:Pine
Since you just read and caught up. Everything is fresh in your mind. Can we get a read list?
My reads were pretty plainly stated, but I can give you a TL;DR summary.
The Funky Middle

WhyMafia
I am honored
In post 433, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 431, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 427, TesXX wrote:
In post 283, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 282, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 275, Loopdan wrote:VOTE: Pine
Why vote Pine? He just got prodded.
It's easier to lynch someone when they are not around to defend themselves.

VOTE: Pine

Not tracker
In post 323, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 322, CogMachine wrote:
In post 321, Srceenplay wrote:@cog
What do you want to fight about?
Why do you want an easy lynch?

What made Pine compelling? Do you have any actual town reads?
1) I don't.

2) Pine couldn't defend himself.
3) still working on a list.
Srceenplay can you explain this?
Sure!
I said it's easier to lynch someone when they don't defend themselves.
When asked why I want an easy lynch, I said I don't.
My mind is mush
You pushed Pine bc it was easy to lynch but you didn't want an easy lynch? The hell
In post 934, WhyMafia wrote:I personally think scum team includes Noodle. Not only for all the reasons you guys listed, but also for his interactions with me. He repeatedly hard defends me from every push against me. Not saying I don't appreciate it, but it's fishy. If he's scum, he would know I am town. However, the way things were going sometimes, I could be perceived as someone who might get lynched. That way, once I'm lynched, it seems like he's town because he repeatedly attempted to defend me. Adding on to that, if he gets lynched as scum, it'll create associations that Noodle seemed to defend me from a lynch. Therefore, I have a higher possibility of being his scum buddy. Hope his makes sense
Sorry if you're town Noodle :/
VOTE: StealthyNoodle
In post 1062, WhyMafia wrote:
Town = Nancy, BlackVoid

Town Lean = Nobody :/

Unsure = Stealthy, Chronicle

Scum Lean = Loopdan, SrceenPlay, Tes

Scum = Drixx
In post 1111, WhyMafia wrote:@Nancy
It's just that it's a gut read on Noodle. I can't provide any solid evidence, I just am finding him to be willing to contribute and is open.

Some of the other players in this game (Tes, Srceen) have contributed far less
Have we settled upon lynching Drixx?
In post 1119, WhyMafia wrote:VOTE: SrceenPlay
Die scum
In post 1159, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 1151, TesXX wrote:[...]
btw
is this the best you can do?
It seems like you put hardly any effort into those reads. Literally everything you said is parroting what other's have said. I fail to see how thinking of these reasons were hard, considering everyone already posted these reasonings. VOTE: TesXX

Man I can't be bothered commenting on those but they're fucking ugly. Like the only reason I've been discounting a WM lynch today is because it's seemed too fucking obvious. Like I picked this team before double digit pages and that just doesn't happen. But, saying random shit about being biased towards Src. Chainsawing and defending for Pine. He had Drixx as a scumread for unexplained reasons when the wagon was locked in and yet kept trying to push CWs. Followed Drixx onto Noodle for Drixx's last gasp. He's done nothing today but claim scum and troll around.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2113 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:23 am

Post by nancy »

We can always lynch WM today and track Aslan tonight, lynch Src tomorrow if inno report. Not like it changes anything.

VOTE: WhyMafia
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2114 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:42 am

Post by nancy »

If you're scum outside of the guaranteed MyLo bloc {Chronicle, Noodle, Tes}, would be helpful if you could just claim instead of slowrolling this and putting us through another Night phase.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2115 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:45 am

Post by nancy »

Well, really, if you're scum outside of {Chronicle, Noodle}, claiming would be great because you're in autoloss. Tes if you're scum you're not going to win against those two because they've been hard defending each other all game.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2116 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:49 am

Post by nancy »

^ That was my 666th post.

Anyway. Polite thing to do here is just to claim scum rather than force mod and Town to go through multiple phases just to end a game that's already concluded. So please, for the sake of everyone, admit defeat. Not shameful to do and no one will think poorly of you. I kind of broke the game with my BP claim and push on Pine so you lost to a good opponent and that's pretty much it.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2117 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:39 am

Post by Srceenplay »

VOTE: WhyMafia

Let's go with your plan nancy. It's your game. Lynch whymafia track Alisea lynch me
"A man can not be too careful on the choices of his enemies." Oscar Wilde
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2118 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:42 am

Post by nancy »

I'd really prefer it if scum would just claim to save us the bother of going through Night phases and forcing Mini to resolve more flips, but sure.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2119 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:45 am

Post by Srceenplay »

Well you have a scum that is really stubborn or not completely understanding the situation.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2120 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:49 am

Post by nancy »

Which is why I'm lynching WM. I think Aslan would be decent enough to claim scum here, especially after they read this page if they didn't realize before. Aslan doesn't give up even when odds look like utter shit as well he shouldn't but literal autoloss is a different story.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2121 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:51 am

Post by Srceenplay »

Tracker will give a confirmed town or scum.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2122 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:52 am

Post by nancy »

Which is why it's autowin.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2123 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:54 am

Post by nancy »

I dunno, I guess I just don't get the stubborn thing. There's no point to it. A loss is a loss. Slowrolling is just a waste of everyone's time.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2124 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:11 am

Post by nancy »

scum!WhyMafia: lynched Day 2. Loss.
scum!Aslan: guiltied Night 2 by Tracker, lynched Day 3. Loss.
scum!Srceenplay: lynched Day 3. Loss.
scum!TesXX: lynched Day 4. Loss.

Please concede and get this over with.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”